PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye sc2mafia

BananaCucho
July 18th, 2016, 10:06 AM
It has come to my attention that my trolling has had possible real life ramifications and I refuse to put my family in danger any longer.

Don't reveal even a smidgeon of personal information on this site while there are psycopaths about.

I may return later but it's unlikely. Banana out.

Ash
July 18th, 2016, 10:15 AM
i saw your nudes, 9/11 would fap again

Iced_Monopoly
July 18th, 2016, 10:38 AM
i saw your nudes, 9/11 would fap again

The real question is if you've seem MY nudes. If you havn't, then you should sign.

Mesk514
July 18th, 2016, 10:49 AM
please don't leave me, i don't know what i'll do with out you....

Ash
July 18th, 2016, 11:01 AM
please don't leave me, i don't know what i'll do with out you....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPBzTxZQG5Q

Gyrlander
July 18th, 2016, 11:02 AM
Banana I fucking love you even if you don't give a shit about me :( Please don't leave sweetie

Mesk514
July 18th, 2016, 11:06 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPBzTxZQG5Q

I'm genuinely expressing my feelings for someone I care and love for... not getting dumped by her.

Ash
July 18th, 2016, 11:12 AM
I'm genuinely expressing my feelings for someone I care and love for... not getting dumped by her.
Hahahaha you sound like a beta orbiter white knight. You don't know that you're getting cucked by some alpha male named Chad. She's leaving sc2mafia because she's tired of all the beta orbiters here and because she's going to have intercourse with all the Chads alpha males out there.

Tough luck dude. I linked you a good song so you could maybe get over your beta-ness. I've been in your shoes little dude. IMO it's better to be a lonely potato than to be a cuck.

Mesk514
July 18th, 2016, 11:15 AM
Hahahaha you sound like a beta orbiter white knight. You don't know that you're getting cucked by some alpha male named Chad. She's leaving sc2mafia because she's tired of all the beta orbiters here and because she's going to have intercourse with all the Chads alpha males out there.

Tough luck dude. I linked you a good song so you could maybe get over your beta-ness. I've been in your shoes little dude. IMO it's better to be a lonely potato than to be a cuck.

do you speak english?

Ash
July 18th, 2016, 11:16 AM
do you speak english?
It's fine to be in denial. You'll get over it soon son. . .

Mesk514
July 18th, 2016, 11:19 AM
It's fine to be in denial. You'll get over it soon son. . .

i'm confused as to who you're addressing... i can't hear you over the sound of my vagina getting pounded, peace out

Yukitaka Oni
July 18th, 2016, 11:21 AM
do you speak english?
Nyet, only speak Russike v(o.o(<

Iced_Monopoly
July 18th, 2016, 11:43 AM
It has come to my attention that my trolling has had possible real life ramifications and I refuse to put my family in danger any longer.

Don't reveal even a smidgeon of personal information on this site while there are psycopaths about.

Alternate reality where your existence is known has been destroyed.
You are now a useless AI meme on OW competitive, so you should play.. to prove your worth.. as an ai..

kthxbai banananannanananraspberryhoneymilkicreamisdeliciou s

Ash
July 18th, 2016, 11:46 AM
i'm confused as to who you're addressing... i can't hear you over the sound of my vagina getting pounded, peace out
Sad. . . Who would have known that this site is now infested with filthy women. . .

Firebringer
July 18th, 2016, 11:54 AM

You realize you can report someone for threatening you, right?

Mesk514
July 18th, 2016, 11:57 AM
Sad. . . Who would have known that this site is now infested with filthy women. . .

you only say filthy women because the last time a female touched you was.... never

so obviously to you women are filthy, as we have no interest in you :)

Yukitaka Oni
July 18th, 2016, 12:02 PM
Report :fb: for making a bad name to yourself
The report will be viewed by the mighty :wm: v(o.o(<

BananaCucho
July 18th, 2016, 12:02 PM

RL threats aren't something the admins take seriously.

I don't think your kids are in serious danger or anything. Just a weird kid having an autism attack. if you really feel threatened then contact your local law enforcement. I don't think it's ever been our policy to punish users for off site threats. IF he ever said something like that on this site then we would probably have no problems banning him.

Real life threats are acceptable at sc2mafia and so I have no business continuing to be here.

RLVG
July 18th, 2016, 12:09 PM
RL threats aren't something the admins take seriously.

Real life threats are acceptable at sc2mafia and so I have no business continuing to be here.

If nothing's done regarding an actual real life threat, I'd leave since I don't want me or my friends to be in an uncontrolable situation like that.
Take a more serious contact with the admins. If things escelated badly, you might bring the law inforcement on to this.

BananaCucho
July 18th, 2016, 12:13 PM
Here's the threat BTW. Since I'm leaving idgaf if I'm banned for posting it publicly

http://i64.tinypic.com/1r6ahk.png

BananaCucho
July 18th, 2016, 12:14 PM
Like fuck, complain and bitch all you want about Banana being toxic

I would never threaten to kill your children, no matter who you are

Gyrlander
July 18th, 2016, 12:15 PM
A sc2mafia player threatened another sc2mafiaplayer and that makes a player a feeling of danger. For her/him and his family. Even if that was not by PM on sc2mafia it has consequences on the site and on the player and an action should be taken.

Yukitaka Oni
July 18th, 2016, 12:17 PM
Like fuck, complain and bitch all you want about Banana being toxic

I would never threaten to kill your children, no matter who you are
I swear I only claim 1v1 v)o.o)> I didn't swear to kill anyone (yet)

Calix
July 18th, 2016, 12:19 PM
You know something's up when Gyrloser and Banana actually agree on something :noworry:

I don't see how the intent changes just because of the medium.

RLVG
July 18th, 2016, 12:27 PM
Banana, isn't that enough evidence to bring to the police?

BananaCucho
July 18th, 2016, 12:31 PM
Banana, isn't that enough evidence to bring to the police?

I'm considering it.

RLVG
July 18th, 2016, 12:42 PM
I'm considering it.

If it's bothering you this much and you genuinely feel it's something horrible, you should pursue it as soon as you can rather than wait it out.

Shifty
July 18th, 2016, 12:51 PM
Without having read anything other than the first post, I'm going to assume it's Duck?

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
July 18th, 2016, 01:11 PM
Without having read anything other than the first post, I'm going to assume it's Duck?

Yeah she is referring to me.

After sending me 20-40 messages harassing me for no reason, I really do not know what she expected. When someone tells you to leave them alone nicely, even after being constantly flamed, they should expect a more aggressive response. I have been more than patient in dealing with her. This was the only way to get through to her.

BananaCucho
July 18th, 2016, 01:15 PM
The "20-40 messages harassing" Duck in question (in their entirety)

http://i63.tinypic.com/m7xnq1.png

BananaCucho
July 18th, 2016, 01:17 PM
This gif warrants death threats sanctioned by sc2mafia admins:

https://media1.giphy.com/media/EvsmQokxE8wi4/200.gif

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
July 18th, 2016, 01:18 PM

? I was referring to on the forum. Anybody can look up your post history for verification.

I blocked you on skype after you OGC'ed me your role in Mafia Wars II.

Cryptonic
July 18th, 2016, 01:21 PM

No one is sanctioning anything. If threats happen on SC2Mafia.com, they will be dealt with. We do not punish Users for things that happen on a different platform. We would not ban someone here for harassing on Facebook, Skype, nor other websites.

In any case, contact the administration of whatever platform the communication is happening on, and contact your local authorities regarding the situation.

BananaCucho
July 18th, 2016, 01:23 PM
New forum feature 2016: threaten to kill players children! Sc2mafia sanctioned and preferred method for dealing with reportable posts! Why bother with the reporting feature? Take vigilante justice into your own hands!

BananaCucho
July 18th, 2016, 01:23 PM
No one is sanctioning anything. If threats happen on SC2Mafia.com, they will be dealt with. We do not punish Users for things that happen on a different platform. We would not ban someone here for harassing on Facebook, Skype, nor other websites.

In any case, contact the administration of whatever platform the communication is happening on, and contact your local authorities regarding the situation.

Goodbye old friend.

RLVG
July 18th, 2016, 01:26 PM
We would not ban someone here for harassing on Facebook, Skype, nor other websites.

Contradictory, someone has been banned based on being a complete asshat on Skype with none of that material posted by them on the forum itself.

Cryptonic
July 18th, 2016, 01:28 PM
Contradictory, someone has been banned based on being a complete asshat on Skype with none of that material posted by them on the forum itself.

Was it by Slaol? Slaol banned people if they looked @ him wrong way.

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
July 18th, 2016, 01:30 PM
New forum feature 2016: threaten to kill players children! Sc2mafia sanctioned and preferred method for dealing with reportable posts! Why bother with the reporting feature? Take vigilante justice into your own hands!

Honestly what do you expect when every post I made since mafia wars II was replied by you with "eat a dick, asshole". These are posts that were not responded to you or involved you in any way. Those were the nicer posts you made towards me. If you do not like me, you do not have to engage with me. I asked you to stop, and you did not. Today, I went to sign up for a FM that you have no intention in being apart of and you for no reason attack me. At some point if you poke a dog long enough, they are going to bite. Is what I said beyond over the top extreme? Yes, but nothing else seems to get through to you to stop. If you leave me alone or have a legitimate criticism that is okay, and I have no problem with you. In your post today you said "going to ruin another game", and when I asked you to explain how I ruined a previous game you just avoid the question. If you are going to insult me at least make it accurate or try to back it up with a real claim.

I don't go out of my way to insult anyone, and I usually take most insults, but after a point it gets obnoxious.

RLVG
July 18th, 2016, 01:30 PM
Was it by Slaol? Slaol banned people if they looked @ him wrong way.

You said "We" unless you meant the royal "Me". Assuming that you refer to all of the staff but it's clearly something that has happened multiple times.
I know Slaol banhammered many based on out of forum experiences, but I think there's some other of the administrative / moderative team who has also performed this.

Brendan
July 18th, 2016, 01:31 PM
You said "We" unless you meant the royal "Me". Assuming that you refer to all of the staff but it's clearly something that has happened multiple times.
I know Slaol banhammered many based on out of forum experiences, but I think there's some other of the administrative / moderative team who has also performed this.

don't think so

BananaCucho
July 18th, 2016, 01:32 PM

Asked and dismissed

http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/32280-New-Rule?highlight=harassment+site

I mean Slaol made this rule just to justify permanently banning someone he didn't like.

Cool so when I Skype flame Slaol telling him to stop letting Fire suck his dick I get banned cause Slaol doesn't like me

But when Duck threatens to kill my kids based off of posts I made on sc2mafia, he's given a pass

Great management you got here.

Slaol is no longer staff.

BananaCucho
July 18th, 2016, 01:33 PM
Honestly what do you expect when every post I made since mafia wars II was replied by you with "eat a dick, asshole". These are posts that were not responded to you or involved you in any way. Those were the nicer posts you made towards me. If you do not like me, you do not have to engage with me. I asked you to stop, and you did not. Today, I went to sign up for a FM that you have no intention in being apart of and you for no reason attack me. At some point if you poke a dog long enough, they are going to bite. Is what I said beyond over the top extreme? Yes, but nothing else seems to get through to you to stop. If you leave me alone or have a legitimate criticism that is okay, and I have no problem with you. In your post today you said "going to ruin another game", and when I asked you to explain how I ruined a previous game you just avoid the question. If you are going to insult me at least make it accurate or try to back it up with a real claim.

I don't go out of my way to insult anyone, and I usually take most insults, but after a point it gets obnoxious.

Classic victim blaming 101 here, pay attention kids

Cryptonic
July 18th, 2016, 01:34 PM

I meant "We" as current staff. I can't think of anyone else who banned people for non-site related stuff. Ambient and Raptor were pretty good with making sure everything had a legitimate reason.

BananaCucho
July 18th, 2016, 01:35 PM
The most hilarious part is duck is refusing to deny he did this and is justifying it on the board.

Yet free pass given.

Calix
July 18th, 2016, 01:35 PM
Honestly what do you expect when every post I made since mafia wars II was replied by you with "eat a dick, asshole".

Someone being an arsehole to you does not excuse being shitty in response. Banana did not "force" you to do anything. You chose to make those threats.

These are posts that were not responded to you or involved you in any way. Those were the nicer posts you made towards me. If you do not like me, you do not have to engage with me. I asked you to stop, and you did not. Today, I went to sign up for a FM that you have no intention in being apart of and you for no reason attack me. At some point if you poke a dog long enough, they are going to bite. Is what I said beyond over the top extreme? Yes, but nothing else seems to get through to you to stop.

"Getting someone to stop" is also not a legitimate reason. If you were able to make those messages, you clearly had not taken the more reasonable action of just blocking her on Skype. Your defense of "she forced me to threaten her" does not hold up when you could have just blocked her and moved on.

You don't even apologise for your behaviour. Instead you try to blame it on her and shirk responsibility for it.

BananaCucho
July 18th, 2016, 01:37 PM
I meant "We" as current staff. I can't think of anyone else who banned people for non-site related stuff. Ambient and Raptor were pretty good with making sure everything had a legitimate reason.

Just because it happened off site doesn't mean its not site related. I get no messages for a month from duck

Then out of the blue I get these threats based on what I said on site. Duck even admits so in this very thread. Site related.

Calix
July 18th, 2016, 01:37 PM
I don't understand why the admins continue to do nothing when Duck has been the reason behind almost all of the site drama we've had within the past two months. They are just making more work for themselves and antagonising people in the process to defend a player who has driven off multiple players already. Seems extremely counterproductive to keep someone who is far from the model member around after this.

After a certain point, it's clear that he is the lowest common denominator in these situations.

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
July 18th, 2016, 01:38 PM
The most hilarious part is duck is refusing to deny he did this and is justifying it on the board.

Yet free pass given.

What kind of misrep shit is this? You aren't the victim you are pretending to be, I AM. Anybody who looks up your post history or follows the incident from today will see that. Your real argument is that my self defense comments were above and beyond what was required to defend myself. I didn't deny it, do I need to quote my last post where I said what I said was too far? You act like you did nothing, and it is not even just several posts, its WEEKS of posts. They are all documented in your post history, so I don't know who you are trying to fool...

I tried to sign up for two games, you went into BOTH threads, and attacked me, even later stating that you were on break. You clearly came in with the intent to harass me, I just happened to be tired this morning and sick of your shit.

BananaCucho
July 18th, 2016, 01:40 PM
What kind of misrep shit is this? You aren't the victim you are pretending to be, I AM. Anybody who looks up your post history or follows the incident from today will see that. Your real argument is that my self defense comments were above and beyond what was required to defend myself. I didn't deny it, do I need to quote my last post where I said what I said was too far? You act like you did nothing, and it is not even just several posts, its WEEKS of posts. They are all documented in your post history, so I don't know who you are trying to fool...

I tried to sign up for two games, you went into BOTH threads, and attacked me, even later stating that you were on break. You clearly came in with the intent to harass me, I just happened to be tired this morning and sick of your shit.

You heard it here first folks. Threatening to kill my 3 year old and 2 month old is self defense.

Unknown1234
July 18th, 2016, 01:41 PM
Does anyone think Ducks attitude is going to get better? He is extremely toxic, he actually threatened me as well.

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
July 18th, 2016, 01:41 PM
You heard it here first folks. Threatening to kill my children is an effective form of self defense.

... I just said it was excessive. Do you even read, or just cherry pick? Do you not realize the comments you have made for the past months is harassment? Its mind boggling how you are playing the victim card and so confused how I could just "message you out of the blue" as if nothing happened to lead up to this.

I just randomly messaged you that right?

BananaCucho
July 18th, 2016, 01:42 PM
Does anyone think Ducks attitude is going to get better? He is extremely toxic, he actually threatened me as well.

Yup, you should post what he said to you as well. That you're next after me.

RLVG
July 18th, 2016, 01:43 PM
Duck is a representative member of the SC2Mafia Community who has violated by harassing someone outside of the forum based on an experience in the forums.

The victim has posted the evidence publically that something out of forum is occuring over something they do not have control over.
Duck isn't helping the situation by not dismissing the claims in addition to making Banana look like the villian.

While I'm no fan of any defamation, I have had a critically bad experience with Duck and believe them to be unstable to an extend.

Several actions could've been performed, like blocking them. Several actions that should've not be made is threatening, stating to kill them and their family or that they should kill themselves.

Most forums would agree to block this person as it is a danger to the community and the people among them, starting up drama where it should not be.
If the respectable option is unavailable, the forum itself isn't respectable. The fact that Duck has been banned once proves that some offenses has occured before.

BananaCucho
July 18th, 2016, 01:44 PM
But let me guess, that's self defense as well. Kill bananas children and unknown, and then the world is yours!

Bunny
July 18th, 2016, 01:54 PM
Definitely not OK what he said but banana you do treat many users extremely poorly which can cause them to go off the deep end and say things they may not mean and regret.

BananaCucho
July 18th, 2016, 01:55 PM
Definitely not OK what he said but banana you do treat many users extremely poorly which can cause them to go off the deep end and say things they may not mean and regret.

I'm leaving so you don't have to deal with it anymore.

Yukitaka Oni
July 18th, 2016, 01:57 PM
But let me guess, that's self defense as well. Kill bananas children and unknown, and then the world is yours!
Plzduck did nothing wrong #2016
Bad meme lol

Unknown1234
July 18th, 2016, 01:58 PM

BananaCucho
July 18th, 2016, 01:59 PM

Hey unknown, stop being an asshat to so many users, pushing them into threatening to kill you in self defense

Calix
July 18th, 2016, 01:59 PM
If the only defense people have for Duck is "two wrongs make a right" and chainsawing then there shouldn't be a debate over wherever he should be punished for it or not.

There is clear-cut evidence for him threatening a member. He has admitted to sending those messages.

Anyone who goes "but Banana provoked it so it's okay" is welcome to explain what Unknown1234 (who was also threatened) did to "provoke" Duck.

Shifty
July 18th, 2016, 02:00 PM

Hahaha wtf

Yukitaka Oni
July 18th, 2016, 02:01 PM
He just try to eat banana v(o.o(< 20888

BananaCucho
July 18th, 2016, 02:01 PM
Here is a summary of the 20-40 harassing posts unknown made to duck to warrant a sc2mafia admin sanctioned death threat:

Duck shut up and don't spam the thread.

Nope, no reason for you to need to start this.

Firebringer
July 18th, 2016, 02:03 PM
If the only defense people have for Duck is "two wrongs make a right" and chainsawing then there shouldn't be a debate over wherever he should be punished for it or not.

There is clear-cut evidence for him threatening a member. He has admitted to sending those messages.

Anyone who goes "but Banana provoked it so it's okay" is welcome to explain what Unknown1234 (who was also threatened) did to "provoke" Duck.

I don't think anyone is defending duck so I have no idea who the fuck you are arguing.

BananaCucho
July 18th, 2016, 02:06 PM

I don't eve mind being threatened

My 2 month old baby did nothing to deserve being threatened. That's what drives me nuts. My 3 year old deserves time out every five minutes but you don't fucking threaten to kill my kids.

RLVG
July 18th, 2016, 02:07 PM
Regarding Duck.

You are actually retarded. Mentally and physically retarded. People like you are why I refused to play forum mafia up until now, and why I will probably only give it one more go and hope there is actually people who want to play the game. Use your fucking brain, I was told by people you were retarded, but boy I did not realize you were this fucking retarded.

Seriously what the fuck is going on. Are you all braindead?

Blabla.

He ended up saying sorry.

@270 I agree I was a dick. I saw empathy get into an argument about being offended by the word retarded in a different game. I tried to make the evils tilt because I had limited options with my lack of town. Shitty move, I know, I apologized, but I felt it was the correct play at the time to ascertain alignment.

And then...

Do you think for a fucking second, I would continue to fucking talk shit to you and encourage discussion after you put a mislynch to hammer potential if im evil you stupid fuck.

I can throw too you stupid dumbfuck

AND THEN HE SPAMMED MY INBOX!

FUCKING AUTISTIC STUPID PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT

WHY DO YOU FUCKING REPALCE HIM TO THROW THE FUCKING GASME FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOU

you are terrible at mafia, learn to get your head out of your ass becaue you dont know how to fucking play or read shit and it is fucking cancerous

He admits it.

Sadly it is too late, I just rage spammed his inbox calling him an idiot for the past 5 minutes, and I SHOULD BE modkilled, ending the game. Literally cant fathom how he just voted me and is so unable to see things.

Then he calls me the toxic one. LUL

You are the fucking toxic one.

I responded by saying this.

You called me "actually autistic".
You called me "fucking autistic stupid piece of fucking shit".
You called me "fucking brain dead".
You told me to kill myself.
You did a psycho mantra spam of "FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, F-".
Most of it is in caps.
You then proceed to act like I'm not offended by this shit?

Seriously, just go suit on this guy in the law after reporting him to the police.
I have zero respect for him and he has done little to nothing to gain even a modicum of it back.

Ash
July 18th, 2016, 02:08 PM
dunno about you shitters but I roleclaim Veteran. come and kill me bitches

Yukitaka Oni
July 18th, 2016, 02:10 PM
dunno about you shitters but I roleclaim Veteran. come and kill me bitches
I claim lookout, i will watch you tonight v(o.o(<

Voss
July 18th, 2016, 02:11 PM

This.

If you're going to leave, Banana, do it. Not that I support Duck's actions at all, but you really should just report him on Skype and file a police report if you're that bothered by an internet troll. I don't really see the continued utility of this thread. The community knows about it now and continued implications of 'administration approved' bullshit is inaccurate and divisive.

RLVG
July 18th, 2016, 02:11 PM
He has caused players to quit this forum, he has threatened several forum members, he has offended them repetitively, he has repeated the offenses over a long period of time, he turns it into guilt to guiltrip us or that he's turning it to say he's the victim and we're the bullies.

Even if this is outside of forum, I think the case is cut clear and we have a judgement to make.

Cryptonic
July 18th, 2016, 02:12 PM
No one is defending Duck's actions. They were obvious immature and inappropriate comments.

Had any of this taken place on the forums, he would be punished accordingly. How come no one is pushing for his ban from the SC2 Mod? If someone threatened someone on Epic Mafia, would you guys expect us to ban them over here? No one would think of that because the situation is not related to where he would be punished.

If a conversation happened on Skype and someone threatened someone in a post on the forums in regards to the Skype conversation, would you be asking Skype to ban them for it and have the SC2Mafia Administration do nothing? No, you would expect the group to take action where the incident occurred. In the case with Banana & Duckk, the incident did not occur on our website.

We are not here to police your real life and non-SC2Mafia.com online social interactions, we are here to manage these boards. If someone is talking to you on other platforms, that is not any of our business.

Yukitaka Oni
July 18th, 2016, 02:13 PM
Regarding Duck.

Blabla.

He ended up saying sorry.

And then...

AND THEN HE SPAMMED MY INBOX!

He admits it.

Then he calls me the toxic one. LUL

I responded by saying this.

Seriously, just go suit on this guy in the law after reporting him to the police.
I have zero respect for him and he has done little to nothing to gain even a modicum of it back.

Pro-God tier veteran player:
- All admins, Most donor
Pro player:
- RLVG, Calix, Sen, DarknessB, etc
Normal player:
- Me, Iced, etc....
Good luck trying to reach pro player, they can find all the Mafia in 1 day (exam: Sm-F Mafia war)
I warned duck in game....he didn't listen.......lol

BananaCucho
July 18th, 2016, 02:14 PM
He has caused players to quit this forum, he has threatened several forum members, he has offended them repetitively, he has repeated the offenses over a long period of time, he turns it into guilt to guiltrip us or that he's turning it to say he's the victim and we're the bullies.

Even if this is outside of forum, I think the case is cut clear and we have a judgement to make.

They've already made it.

If it was an admin's family that was threatened, punishment would be swift.

But a toxic player like banana? Naw, fuck them

Yukitaka Oni
July 18th, 2016, 02:14 PM
No one is defending Duck's actions. They were obvious immature and inappropriate comments.

Had any of this taken place on the forums, he would be punished accordingly. How come no one is pushing for his ban from the SC2 Mod? If someone threatened someone on Epic Mafia, would you guys expect us to ban them over here? No one would think of that because the situation is not related to where he would be punished.

If a conversation happened on Skype and someone threatened someone in a post on the forums in regards to the Skype conversation, would you be asking Skype to ban them for it and have the SC2Mafia Administration do nothing? No, you would expect the group to take action where the incident occurred. In the case with Banana & Duckk, the incident did not occur on our website.

We are not here to police your real life and non-SC2Mafia.com online social interactions, we are here to manage these boards. If someone is talking to you on other platforms, that is not any of our business.
Duck did nothing wrong v(o.o(<!!!!

Gyrlander
July 18th, 2016, 02:15 PM
I claim Vigilante. Prepare your booties, ladies and gentlemen.

Yukitaka Oni
July 18th, 2016, 02:16 PM
I claim Vigilante. Prepare your booties, ladies and gentlemen.
That signature. Kek

BananaCucho
July 18th, 2016, 02:16 PM
All ya'll have fun with Duck continuing to ruin games and drive people away

Yukitaka Oni
July 18th, 2016, 02:18 PM
All ya'll have fun with Duck continuing to ruin games and drive people away
Policy lynch duck day 1 in every game. Trust me he will be

Yukitaka Oni
July 18th, 2016, 02:20 PM
Trust me, my post is

Calix
July 18th, 2016, 02:20 PM
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=20889&stc=1

Everyone talks about policy lynches but they never happen.

We shouldn't be bending over backwards to accommodate for players that shouldn't be in the game to begin with. He has had multiple chances to change and he has spat on all of them.

It's unfair for the hosts to have to accommodate for such players.

Yukitaka Oni
July 18th, 2016, 02:22 PM

We shouldn't be bending over backwards to accommodate for players that shouldn't be in the game to begin with. He has had multiple chances to change and he has spat on all of them.

I policy lynch Richael on SM-F Koopalitic. It's happened v(O.o(^!!!

Shifty
July 18th, 2016, 02:23 PM
Trust me, my post is

Wtf are these pictures lmao bruh fam they lit 🔥🔥

Cryptonic
July 18th, 2016, 02:23 PM
They've already made it.

If it was an admin's family that was threatened, punishment would be swift.

But a toxic player like banana? Naw, fuck them

Man, if I could ban people for talking shit and threatening me on Skype, my life would be so much easier.

RLVG
July 18th, 2016, 02:24 PM

Unicorn happened recently lol.

Agreed.

Gyrlander
July 18th, 2016, 02:25 PM
Whatever, many responses to this thread suck. Guess I'll be returning to my "Pikachu Hunt"

Yukitaka Oni
July 18th, 2016, 02:26 PM
Wtf are these pictures lmao bruh fam they lit 🔥🔥
Metal gear solid series
A game made my Hideo Kojima
Product by Hideo Kojima
Story written by Hideo Kojima
The man who trolled the world with his meme

Calix
July 18th, 2016, 02:27 PM
Man, if I could ban people for talking shit and threatening me on Skype, my life would be so much easier.

Massive oversimplification of the situation.

"Talking shit" =/= making threats against multiple players and refusing to take responsibility for it.

You also conveniently ignore the reams of poor behaviour shown by Duck in past games. (you know, things that happened on-site)

Anyone who doesn't agree that he should be punished is condoning his behaviour via their inaction.

BananaCucho
July 18th, 2016, 02:29 PM
"I'm going to kill you and your entire family. which one of your little chink babies should I kill first" = talking shit

Good to know!

RLVG
July 18th, 2016, 02:30 PM

"Talking shit" =/= making threats against multiple players and refusing to take responsibility for it.

You also conveniently ignore the reams of poor behaviour shown by Duck in past games. (you know, things that happened on-site)

Anyone who doesn't agree that he should be punished is condoning his behaviour via their inaction.

Serious suggestion, Calix for Mod.

Shit would actually happen, like...

http://i.imgur.com/TvXmfQC.gif

Metal gear solid series
A game made my Hideo Kojima
Product by Hideo Kojima
Story written by Hideo Kojima

As stolen by Konami.
As shit on by Konami.
Fucked up by Konami.

#pachinko

Cryptonic
July 18th, 2016, 02:30 PM

Good job reading half of my post. I specifically stated threats in that sentence. And these were threats by members who were actually in my city at the time, which is a lot more of a real situation. So, please don't try to say it's a massive over simplification.

I am not ignoring the poor behavior on site, as that poor behavior has been dealt with and he has been punished for the behavior. Punishment severity has been increasing with each action. I don't understand how something that someone has already been punished for would add weight to an action not committed on the site.

Yukitaka Oni
July 18th, 2016, 02:31 PM

"I'm going to kill you and your entire family. which one of your little chink babies should I kill first" = talking shit

Good to know!
^above

Brendan
July 18th, 2016, 02:31 PM
I would be happy to publish everything I've sent to banana and all of the staff posts regarding it idc. No one "sanctioned" anything. Two post quotes from answer hall =/= sanctioning a death threat. I just find it funny that banana continues to try and paint herself innocent when she's been harassing the dude for months. That doesn't justify his actions and I'm not trying to defend him or take his side, but I'm looking at it from a neutral administrative perspective. I'm not going to police all of his internet activities. If you actually feel threatened by what he said then please contact your local law enforcement like I've already suggested to you.

Yukitaka Oni
July 18th, 2016, 02:32 PM

Serious suggestion, Calix for Mod.

Shit would actually happen, like...

http://i.imgur.com/TvXmfQC.gif

As stolen by Konami.
As shit on by Konami.
Fucked up by Konami.

#pachinko
Many sad v(o.o(<

RLVG
July 18th, 2016, 02:33 PM
I would be happy to publish everything I've sent to banana and all of the staff posts regarding it idc. No one "sanctioned" anything. Two post quotes from answer hall =/= sanctioning a death threat. I just find it funny that banana continues to try and paint herself innocent when she's been harassing the dude for months. That doesn't justify his actions and I'm not trying to defend him or take his side, but I'm looking at it from a neutral administrative perspective. I'm not going to police all of his internet activities. If you actually feel threatened by what he said then please contact your local law enforcement like I've already suggested to you.

Isn't this pretty much indirect nameshaming & defamation on a fellow community member, as an admin?

Yukitaka Oni
July 18th, 2016, 02:34 PM
I got a lot of reputation thanks to this topic lol
Must farm more v)o.o)> v(O.o(v

Calix
July 18th, 2016, 02:35 PM
Good job reading half of my post. I specifically stated threats in that sentence. And these were threats by members who were actually in my city at the time, which is a lot more of a real situation. So, please don't try to say it's a massive over simplification.

I am not ignoring the poor behavior on site, as that poor behavior has been dealt with and he has been punished for the behavior. Punishment severity has been increasing with each action. I don't understand how something that someone has already been punished for would add weight to an action not committed on the site.

It shows a pattern of poor behaviour which is intentional and that he has no intention of stopping. Look at his responses - he is NOT going to change his behaviour whatsoever.

All that saying "we won't punish it because of this technical detail" does is allow him to threaten players all he likes...as long as he does it via Skype or some other medium. It's just providing him with a loophole.

Question. Why would the medium override the intent behind the posts made? The interaction took place between two members of this site and would have obvious ramifications for future interactions on this site. This makes it our concern.

Bunny
July 18th, 2016, 02:36 PM

Good to know!

As a mother, if this happened to me and I felt it was serious, I would contact my local police first and then quietly remove myself from this site. Making a big stink isn't making your children any more safe and that would be my main concern. I would cut all possible ties from this person. I would contact the administration as you have and let them know what a crazy is on their site and what they have done to you and then cut all ties. Babies safety always comes first! Banning duckk isn't going to keep your children safe especially since this happened on a different platform.

Calix
July 18th, 2016, 02:37 PM
Another few questions. If Banana's behaviour actually constituted harassment, why have the staff not done anything to prevent it before now?

Why was Banana not banned if her behaviour on-site really was so deplorable to the staff?

Why are Banana's posts only being brought under scrutiny when Duck is on the firing line?

BananaCucho
July 18th, 2016, 02:37 PM

More "banana deserves it" posts

If I deserve it where's my infractions? Where's my ban? I get infracted for talking shit about MattZed because instead of threatening to kill my kids he reports it.

Oh, but poor duck, he had to act in self defense for me pointing out how he ruins game after game. Anyone who's played with duck knows what he's done and how he hasn't stopped and won't stop.

RLVG
July 18th, 2016, 02:38 PM
As a mother, if this happened to me and I felt it was serious, I would contact my local police first and then quietly remove myself from this site.

Why would you remove yourself from the site if the issue is this one particular guy?

Brendan
July 18th, 2016, 02:38 PM
Isn't this pretty much indirect nameshaming & defamation on a fellow community member, as an admin?

there's literally no post i can make in this thread without someone saying something dumb in response so i've been avoiding it
this is a fact nothing more?

BananaCucho
July 18th, 2016, 02:40 PM
As a mother, if this happened to me and I felt it was serious, I would contact my local police first and then quietly remove myself from this site. Making a big stink isn't making your children any more safe and that would be my main concern. I would cut all possible ties from this person. I would contact the administration as you have and let them know what a crazy is on their site and what they have done to you and then cut all ties. Babies safety always comes first! Banning duckk isn't going to keep your children safe especially since this happened on a different platform.

You never know how you're going to react under a that situation until it happens to you.

Being vocal about it deters any further action from Duck actually following through fmpov

Bunny
Why would you remove yourself from the site if the issue is this one particular guy?

Because my child's safety is of utmost importance and I would no longer want to be involved and removing myself keep my child more protected! Crypt and I are fairly choosy about who stay contacted with online and one or the reasons we don't have Skype.

Ash
More "banana deserves it" posts

If I deserve it where's my infractions? Where's my ban? I get infracted for talking shit about MattZed because instead of threatening to kill my kids he reports it.

Oh, but poor duck, he had to act in self defense for me pointing out how he ruins game after game. Anyone who's played with duck knows what he's done and how he hasn't stopped and won't stop.
Can you stop harassing Brendan please? Thank you!!

RLVG
July 18th, 2016, 02:41 PM
there's literally no post i can make in this thread without someone saying something dumb in response so i've been avoiding it

It's not exactly avoiding it if you called out a player to be a liar and a bully while holding back the evidence.
The evidence isn't the thing at matter but the way you phrased it in the open public.

If it were untrue this is open framing and if it were true you're invading the privacy of the person.

Brendan
July 18th, 2016, 02:42 PM
It's not exactly avoiding it if you called out a player to be a liar and a bully while holding back the evidence.
The evidence isn't the thing at matter but the way you phrased it in the open public.

If it were untrue this is open framing and if it were true you're invading the privacy of the person.

go pull some quotes from banana's post history like you did with duck dude. are you joking? have you not noticed her posts regarding duck? it's literally a fact that she's been harassing duck it's not something i'm making up.

RLVG
July 18th, 2016, 02:43 PM
Crypt and I are fairly choosy about who stay contacted with online and one or the reasons we don't have Skype.

Crypt clearly has Skype.

Calix
July 18th, 2016, 02:44 PM
go pull some quotes from banana's post history like you did with duck dude. are you joking? have you not noticed her posts regarding duck? it's literally a fact that she's been harassing duck it's not something i'm making up.

If this was a serious issue, staff would have intervened by now.

Otherwise that would suggest that the current staff aren't doing their job properly and that Banana's behaviour is only being dragged up now to mitigate Duck's actual rule violation.

Pick one.

Bunny
July 18th, 2016, 02:44 PM
You never know how you're going to react under a that situation until it happens to you.

Being vocal about it deters any further action from Duck actually following through fmpov

I know for a fact that is what I would do. Continuing to be able to be in contact that person is not keeping your children safe. Why do you think people get involved with immediate emergency protective orders with absolutely no contact in situations where a person threatens families and children. I just don't see how it's worth it! These situations can be very scary if serious and keeping up the ability to aggravate and contact further is odd to me.

Bunny
July 18th, 2016, 02:45 PM
Crypt clearly has Skype.

Nope he does not. He has a few of the other admins on fb and they chat there.

BananaCucho
July 18th, 2016, 02:46 PM

1) if this was a legit problem where are my warnings and infractions?

2) burden of proof lies with the one making the claim.

I don't deny I've badgered duck with these posts in response to ducks behavior on site and in game. But I've never been told to stop doing them. I've been told not to call a bigot a bigot. I've been infracted for saying one member has cock in their mouth while they talk. I've been warned for referencing two members in passing as a joke.

No warning about duck until my kids are threatened - but now I deserve it. OK.

If you don't think my kids deserve being threatened by someone they've never interacted with, why bring it up? Bringing up that I somehow goaded duck into threatening them means you think I and my kids deserve death threats.

RLVG
July 18th, 2016, 02:50 PM

I'm not joking when I say that you're defaming and shaming on someone. Even if she has been harassing Duck, should this be made public knowledge by the admins themselves who are sworn to keep the privacy of people and has their respected authority? There's a reason admins are chosen.

You even implied evidence which you have not put out yet, so this is a situation of 1. You're framing them, or 2. you're completely invading their privacy.

As questioned, where's the infractions?

I would be happy to publish everything I've sent to banana and all of the staff posts regarding it idc.

I just find it funny that banana continues to try and paint herself innocent when she's been harassing the dude for months.

And for your information, it's not actually a neutral perspective either.

I'm looking at it from a neutral administrative perspective.

Ash
July 18th, 2016, 04:17 PM
1) if this was a legit problem where are my warnings and infractions?

2) burden of proof lies with the one making the claim.

I don't deny I've badgered duck with these posts in response to ducks behavior on site and in game. But I've never been told to stop doing them. I've been told not to call a bigot a bigot. I've been infracted for saying one member has cock in their mouth while they talk. I've been warned for referencing two members in passing as a joke.

No warning about duck until my kids are threatened - but now I deserve it. OK.

If you don't think my kids deserve being threatened by someone they've never interacted with, why bring it up? Bringing up that I somehow goaded duck into threatening them means you think I and my kids deserve death threats.

Hello. This is definitely a legit problem and it did not come to the moderators' concerns because it must have slipped by them. S-FMs may contain hundreds or thousands of posts sometimes and they do not have the time to read through every single one of them. As an ex-moderator, I know what I'm talking about.

Click through every single one of these links, and tell me, what the fuck were you thinking you little shit?

http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/37049-Host-Moderator-Responsibility-And-Threats?p=612081#post612081
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/36918-S-FM-200-Mafia-Wars-II?p=612034#post612034
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/36918-S-FM-200-Mafia-Wars-II?p=611991#post611991
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/36918-S-FM-200-Mafia-Wars-II?p=611980#post611980
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/36918-S-FM-200-Mafia-Wars-II?p=611929#post611929
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/36918-S-FM-200-Mafia-Wars-II?p=612186#post612186
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/36918-S-FM-200-Mafia-Wars-II?p=612188#post612188
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/37078-S-FM-202-Instant-Mafia?p=613005#post613005
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/37149-S-FM-203-Artificial-Intelligence-II?p=618839#post618839
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/37149-S-FM-203-Artificial-Intelligence-II?p=617890#post617890
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/37137-MAFIA-DRINKING-GAME?p=616232#post616232
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/37015-Suggestion-for-the-site-Justified-Text?p=611169#post611169
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/37116-Summer?p=614886#post614886
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/37175-7-of-my-friends-changed-gender-today?p=621653#post621653
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/37117-The-face-behind-the-player?p=614935#post614935

I could link more honestly, but you see my point. More than half of these links were directed to Duck. What the fuck would you expect if someone constantly says "Go eat a dick, asshole?" Your kids don't deserve a threat, and neither do you. But you do deserve a punishment. No one has told you to stop because no one has complained about it before (the members of SC2Mafia are nothing but pussies), but if you look at your own posts you're nothing but a toxic piece of shit. Go up to a random black person in a bad neighborhood and tell them to eat a bag of dicks. They're going to fucking slam you and shoot you, lil bitch. The moderators don't give a shit about S-FMs and neither do I. It just seems that you're salty about the outcome of one of the games and you have to constantly spam "Go eat a dick". How childish you are. Grow the fuck up, maybe leave the forums. I doubt anyone is going to tolerate your behavior.

Oh and here's a tip: Don't talk to anyone on Skype if they're not your friends.

I'm not joking when I say that you're defaming and shaming on someone. Even if she has been harassing Duck, should this be made public knowledge by the admins themselves who are sworn to keep the privacy of people and has their respected authority? There's a reason admins are chosen.

You even implied evidence which you have not put out yet, so this is a situation of 1. You're framing them, or 2. you're completely invading their privacy.

As questioned, where's the infractions?

And for your information, it's not actually a neutral perspective either.

How the fuck is Brendan framing? He literally stated

This implies that Brendan ACKNOWLEDGES that Duck was acting immature and wrongful. He even gave her advise to call the local law enforcement, even though I honestly doubt they're going to give a shit. Stop white-knighting and look at how many times she's been a toxic bitch.

BananaCucho
July 18th, 2016, 04:30 PM
Ash, if A) me nor my kids deserve a death threat, and B) Duck was in the wrong, then what is the point of your post?

If you think I deserve punishment for those posts, report those posts.

Klingoncelt
July 18th, 2016, 05:02 PM

So...

someone being obnoxious to you deserves to have their children murdered?

Asshole.

Gyrlander
July 18th, 2016, 05:16 PM
I would like Duck to say that he's sorry for threatening to murder children that do not have something to do with this and say that he's not going to murder anyone. (I'm pretty sure he won't do that) But I would like him to say it, and hope he knows he has gone too far.

Cryptonic
July 18th, 2016, 05:21 PM
Hey cryptonic,

Sorry for the whole mess this thing made. If it is okay with you, I would like to receive whatever ban penalty they are suggesting. The comment I made was certainly way past the line, and I did not intend to cause anybody to fear for their real life safety. If you look through Banana's posts, she really has been constantly harassing me for weeks. I have tried to get her to stop, and today I had enough. The whole ganging up on my now is the same things that happened BEFORE i made any post of such caliber. I would expect it after the comment I made, but beforehand this is the same thing that happens on a daily basis. They ignore facts, and just spew the same cherry picked facts.

I am sorry for the inconvenience, and I hope me accepting a ban will calm down the heat on the staff's end. I really just wanted to join your game, and play mafia, I am not here to troll or threaten people. Thanks, and have a good day - DucK.

Probably the closest you'll get to an apology

Cryptonic
July 18th, 2016, 05:22 PM
Ash, if A) me nor my kids deserve a death threat, and B) Duck was in the wrong, then what is the point of your post?

If you think I deserve punishment for those posts, report those posts.

If I may ask, do you take Duckk's threat seriously?

BananaCucho
July 18th, 2016, 05:24 PM
If I may ask, do you take Duckk's threat seriously?

Does the grade of current concern for the threat matter? A death threat is a death threat.

Klingoncelt
July 18th, 2016, 05:24 PM

Actually it's better to be as public as possible, leaving a clear trail for authorities to follow.

Cutting all ties means we can't keep in contact with her - it's a lot easier to harm someone when they're alone.

Klingoncelt
July 18th, 2016, 05:25 PM
Another few questions. If Banana's behaviour actually constituted harassment, why have the staff not done anything to prevent it before now?

Why was Banana not banned if her behaviour on-site really was so deplorable to the staff?

Why are Banana's posts only being brought under scrutiny when Duck is on the firing line?

2nd

Cryptonic
July 18th, 2016, 05:26 PM
Does the grade of current concern for the threat matter? A death threat is a death threat.

OK, I'll take that as a no.

BananaCucho
July 18th, 2016, 05:28 PM
OK, I'll take that as a no.

Your point?

Cryptonic
2nd

1) Because Duckk didn't report the posts, so staff decided not to take initiative against someone they are friends with, and siding with someone they already had bias against.
2) See #1
3) See #1

Cryptonic
Your point?

Just getting all the ducks in a row

BananaCucho
July 18th, 2016, 05:33 PM
Just getting all the ducks in a row

When I first got the threat my immediate response was panic, hence my many reports and creation of this thread.

Given how duck has further responded in this thread, I don't think that he would follow through with the threat

That doesn't lessen the gravity of the threat itself. That's not in question. Apparently the only thing in question was "should we punish off site offesnes", that is until your boy Brendan and his posse decided to play the "blame the victim" game.

Cryptonic
July 18th, 2016, 05:47 PM
When I first got the threat my immediate response was panic, hence my many reports and creation of this thread.

Given how duck has further responded in this thread, I don't think that he would follow through with the threat

That doesn't lessen the gravity of the threat itself. That's not in question. Apparently the only thing in question was "should we punish off site offesnes", that is until your boy Brendan and his posse decided to play the "blame the victim" game.

I'm not saying that it does lessen the threat, nor would it lessen the punishment. He commit the actions whether or not he considers to follow through or not, which is deplorable within and of itself.

But Banana, you have to realize that you have been relentless on the guy. I know you feel that he deserves the treatment that you and everyone has given him, based on how he has acted and behaved in games and on the site. But you had to realize that treating someone this way for such an extensive period of time would result in such a reaction. Everyone has a breaking point; I just think it's lucky that his isn't completely psychotic and the threat is empty. We're not blaming the victim, we're just saying that you can't feign complete innocence in this situation. You know it, we all know it. Saying anything otherwise would just be insulting.

That being said, since the rule that we would infract for things on Skype that Slaol made was still effective when this event occurred, the staff has voted that we will move forward with a punishment for Duckk for this situation.

We ask that in the future that you try to treat your fellow members with at least some form of respect, whether you think they deserve it or not. I know you call it trolling, but trolling is supposed to be ironic and funny. Not shutting someone down everytime they post, or insulting them every time they say anything.

BananaCucho
July 18th, 2016, 05:51 PM
This sounds like the exact argument that was made for Frog. Frog was pushed into that situation so that's why he reacted how he did.

The only difference is you hate Frog and so you sided against him.

Cryptonic
July 18th, 2016, 05:53 PM
This sounds like the exact argument that was made for Frog. Frog was pushed into that situation so that's why he reacted how he did.

The only difference is you hate Frog and so you sided against him.

Except Frog got banned for threatening the site, and FM Violations.

BananaCucho
July 18th, 2016, 05:55 PM
Except Frog got banned for threatening the site, and FM Violations.

Threatening the site is more grave than threatening 2 users and 2 children. Got it.

Cryptonic
July 18th, 2016, 06:04 PM
Threatening the site is more grave than threatening 2 users and 2 children. Got it.

Is it really that hard for you to agree to stop being an asshole, that you have to deflect and twist words to avoid the conversation that we are having?
No one is saying the site is more important than the lives of other humans. You know no one is saying that. I was stating that Frog was not banned for his over reaction to being bullied, which is the argument you presented.

BananaCucho
July 18th, 2016, 06:07 PM
Is it really that hard for you to agree to stop being an asshole, that you have to deflect and twist words to avoid the conversation that we are having?
No one is saying the site is more important than the lives of other humans. You know no one is saying that. I was stating that Frog was not banned for his over reaction to being bullied, which is the argument you presented.

Yet that was the argument presented by the pro Frog crowd, that he only resorted to that for being bullied. You struck down that argument as bullshit, yet here you are making the same argument for a different member.

Cryptonic
July 18th, 2016, 06:09 PM
Banana, I'm not blaming you. To be honest, we, the staff, should've stepped in a long time ago. I'm not sure why we didn't. Laziness, negligence, bias, apathy. But, it happened. Everyone played a part leading up to this situation, and I think it'd be more productive to just all be more productive in the future to prevent situations like this in the future.

BananaCucho
July 18th, 2016, 06:11 PM
That's reasonable.

I have some things to take care of while I'm away and when I return I'll take your request into consideration.

Cryptonic
July 18th, 2016, 06:11 PM
Yet that was the argument presented by the pro Frog crowd, that he only resorted to that for being bullied. You struck down that argument as bullshit, yet here you are making the same argument for a different member.

How was Frog bullied, though? Frog reacted and gamethrew in multiple games, and OGC in multiple games, because he thought Sen was gamethrowing for not following his plan. That is not a reaction to bullying, that is a reaction to not getting his way.

Bunny
July 18th, 2016, 06:13 PM
Actually it's better to be as public as possible, leaving a clear trail for authorities to follow.

Cutting all ties means we can't keep in contact with her - it's a lot easier to harm someone when they're alone.
She's not alone, she has her family and get local police to protect her. Cutting ties is often suggested to remove possibility of contact and further coflict . I doubt you would be able to do anything to help her should something arise. But her local friends, family and police are able to.

BananaCucho
July 18th, 2016, 06:16 PM
How was Frog bullied, though? Frog reacted and gamethrew in multiple games, and OGC in multiple games, because he thought Sen was gamethrowing for not following his plan. That is not a reaction to bullying, that is a reaction to not getting his way.

Yet that was the argument made because from Helz's POV he was goaded into it. From other's points of view he deserved the modkills, the ridicule, etc.

From your POV I goaded duck into it. From my POV he deserved every nasty post I made towards him.

The "they reached their breaking point" argument wouldn't hold up for actual crime, and the same doesn't hold up for bannable offenses either. One is in control of and responsible for their own actions.

If you want to smack a ban on me to make an example of me go ahead. If I did bannable shit, ban me for it, as long as he is also punished appropriately for the shit he did.

Cryptonic
July 18th, 2016, 06:16 PM
That's reasonable.

I have some things to take care of while I'm away and when I return I'll take your request into consideration.

And that's all I ask, thank you. I'm not asking you to never insult anyone, nor to speak your mind. Obviously, I don't expect anyone to do that.

Cryptonic
July 18th, 2016, 06:19 PM
Yet that was the argument made because from Helz's POV he was goaded into it. From other's points of view he deserved the modkills, the ridicule, etc.

From your POV I goaded duck into it. From my POV he deserved every nasty post I made towards him.

The "they reached their breaking point" argument wouldn't hold up for actual crime, and the same doesn't hold up for bannable offenses. One is in control of and responsible for their own actions.

Oh, I did not know this POV from Helz.

Yes, you're right. He did do it, and he should be held accountable regardless of his emotional state at the time of saying it. The only reason I was against any sort of punishment was that I didn't believe that it is my job to go and police Skype along side the forums. I assumed Skype was a place to take personal drama away from the site. But, there was a current rule regarding this, and it will be followed.

BananaCucho
July 18th, 2016, 06:23 PM
This thread can be closed now.