PDA

View Full Version : Clean Thread

Tiberius Julius Caesar
December 5th, 2011, 12:42 PM
I'm trying to view your thread, but I can't because I'm getting blocked by your bad language:(

Hear me out before you start going all psyco. I am not here to execute. The reason I did not jail Ambient tonight is because he is immune to role blocks, so we might as well lynch him tommoro. However, I need to have a private conversation with a member of eternity.

On night 3, I jailed Yapyap. He claimed sinner. I was about to execute him. Then he said something which caused me to change my mind. It turned out that he had found a way to know whenever someone posted in a private group thread, such as a night chat. Intrigued, I listened. He gave me a list of all the people who had posted in a private thread, even though he didn't know exactly which thread that person had posted in. I can post an exact copy of are conversation, but that had some bad language too:(. I just want a bit of help, and we can find 1 or 2 unsealed demons.

Dimwit
December 5th, 2011, 01:59 PM
Ok, that's perfectly reasonable as to why you didn't jail Lucifer. I do need to inquire as to why you felt the need to oust yourself on Day 5, however. I can't piece that one together.

I am interested in what Yayap had to say. The seer's count was correct, so I can definitely verify Yayap's accuracy.

I'm also curious as to why a Legionnaire wouldn't have been actively protecting Tiberius. I watched you last night, and you had not 1 visitor other than me.

Sorry if my foul language honestly bugs you. I'll keep it to a minimum.

Tiberius Julius Caesar
December 5th, 2011, 04:44 PM
I'm going to get home preaty soon, but the internet here is still blocking me because of any bad language. I ousted myself yesterday because of a huge mistake on my part. I had ordered Sumi to protect me last night. For some reason which I am still not completely sure, Sumi ended up protecting Pilate. Being the retard I am, I didn't bother to check any PM's, or the action list on are board, so decided "What the hell. Sin knows who I am now, so I'll reveal so humanity knows and eternity has no doubts".

Even though I still think we can salvage the situation, I am not looking forward to going to my night chat. Me teamates are probably going to be realy, realy pissed with me:(

Dimwit
December 5th, 2011, 05:06 PM
Oh ok. You might want to just ignore the other thread, in that case. It's just me actually going psycho and arguing with Dark.Rev. I'm a grumpy person in the morning.

I would say that Sumi was either witched or was intentionally not blocking you, either way, not good. I imagine that the Pilate claim was also a true one. Rome is not looking too healthy but I do believe an angel will be protecting you tonight, unless they see my jailing as an act of aggression, as I initially did so we also now run the risk of an angel instead healing me.

With any luck, if there's a witch demon, he'll try to use Raiden to heal Lucifer tonight as Ambient suggested. It wouldn't amount to much. I wasn't confirming that Raiden was an angel in day chat, accidentally or on purpose; the post in question was within the context of itself and nothing else, I didn't even see the Raiden accusation until afterwards. But I was more than happy to allow Ambient believe it.

Regardless, I am absolutely confident that Eternity will do the right thing. Got some smart cookies in there.

I wasn't aware that I lost access to the Eternity Night Chat archive when I got jailed, so I can't remember the list of non-sin except for Clawtrocity and I think Lunavium. A not-so-awesome oversight on my part.

Tiberius Julius Caesar
December 5th, 2011, 08:15 PM
I just want to let you know that I f#cked up big time tonight. Despite everything, I shouldn't have jailed you, and was absolutely retarded to do so. It was a huge, huge, huge mistake. I think that we can get out of it okay, but I'm going to have to deal with quite a few angry people with this f#ck up post-game. Realy sorry:(

I am Auckmid, Fred is are recruiter, Peroto is the Tax Collector, and Hamlyx is are legionaire.

Realy, realy sorry for this huge f#ck up:(

-release Dimwit

Dimwit
December 5th, 2011, 08:21 PM
woah woah woah hold up, like I said, I'm grumpy in the morning. don't get down on your self, even if Rome is flipping out right now.

We can amend this if we can get through tonight. Eternity has a solid plan, with or without Rome. Like I said, I can't guarantee a heal from Eternity tonight so it might be best to set the legionnaire on yourself, if he's willing. If we can keep you alive while working out what McPwnage had posted yesterday, this game can still be won. We just have to hope that Sin doesn't have Beelzabub.

You made a good call jailing me. I see that after you explained it. Lucifer can't be role blocked, though I'm not sure if he could still do anything if he was killed, I don't know.

But we're here, now. Gotta move forward and get this shit sealed. What did yayap have for you last night?

EDIT: Especially now that I am certain of your intentions, so will Eternity come day tomorrow. We just gotta make it through tonight and make sure Lucifer is lynched tomorrow. It's a toss up, but I think it'll be fine. We're so far ahead, it's going to be tough to stop this train.

Dimwit
December 5th, 2011, 08:26 PM
If it helps with our conversation, ignore Rome for a little bit so you and I can discuss things clearly.

Dimwit
December 6th, 2011, 10:01 AM
So, where are my early release papers? I get the impression that Auckmid is not going to be much more help, here.

Auckmid, if we don't speak again, I'll be making sure that Eternity keeps you alive. So you might still win, even if you don't come back. So yeah, there's that.