PDA

View Full Version : Night V

Illidan
December 5th, 2011, 10:41 AM
Dimwit is jailed. Auckmid is a fucking retarded piece of shit. Discuss.

[rant mode]
@NorthStar: Seriously, I'm so fucking pissed at you right now.
We spend a WHOLE FUCKING DAY discussing about what's the best course of actions, and even if we don't agree on the targets EVERYONE said that information is invaluable at this point, and what you do? You come here, late, not even reading what the fuck we wrote and you do your fucking dumb thing like you did the night before.
Seriously, what the FUCK is wrong with you? Why do you even sign up at those games if you don't care in the slightest about playing them? Name me one time you cared, read the threads and did right actions. Yes, you can't name none, because you never did. You even signed up at FM7 as a reserve and refused Citizen because it's "boring".
TONIGHT HEAL DIMWIT. DON'T FUCKING DARE DO SOMETHING ELSE.
[/rant mode]

Raiden
December 5th, 2011, 10:48 AM
Auckmid is a complete idiot, he can't fucking play, his brain is food for worms. We will win this game without the romans, fuck them, and hopefully Auckmid is going to be banned from future FMs.

Heal dimwit and investigate a random guy we don't know about, i could care less. There are 2 fucking active demons and a third one already on the verge of death, it's not like we can lose this, unless people like Auckmid start game throwing for the sake of it.

Anyway Ambient fucked with me last night and my report said he visited Clawtrocity. I'm going to follow him again.

Illidan
December 5th, 2011, 10:55 AM
Anyway Ambient fucked with me last night and my report said he visited Clawtrocity. I'm going to follow him again.
wtf.

He random unsealed just to fuck with you?

Raiden
December 5th, 2011, 10:56 AM
wtf.

He random unsealed just to fuck with you?

Either that or something else happened. My report said he visited Claw.

Illidan
December 5th, 2011, 10:59 AM
Well afaik Claw can be just commoner or lucifer, and we know he's not lucifer, so probably he randomly targeted claw and he's gonna unseal his meditation target tonight.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Raiden
December 5th, 2011, 11:02 AM
Well afaik Claw can be just commoner or lucifer, and we know he's not lucifer, so probably he randomly targeted claw and he's gonna unseal his meditation target tonight.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Probably so, or perhaps he is relying on the autounseal. Anyway i will follow him regardless and hopefully the other thief dies or is skilled enough to save his tracking for later.

BorkBot
December 5th, 2011, 12:23 PM
Berating NorthStar doesn't do anyone any good. He did what he thought was best but didn't really pay attention because he had a busy day or something. It's not a good excuse, but we should try to make the best of the situation.

Wait, how do you know Dimwit is jailed? Although him being on the FM boards but not in this thread is disconcerting, we received no message indicating that he is actually jailed.

I agree that Auckmid was acting stupid today, but do we really want to risk letting Tiberius die? If he does, there are 2 more people we have to kill. And something tells me that Dimwit might not give us the other Legionnaire in his last will. Unfotunately, we won't be able to tell if fred was lying until we hear from Dimwit. The most likely situation though is that Auckmid thought he was attacked because Sumi died, sent DR his jail on Dimwit and never logged back on to see the rest of the discussion. You have to admit that McPwnage was lynched far too quickly. Many people likely got no chance to have a second look at all.

Also in case you missed it, MileS is a sinner and was really cheering vornskr and Ambient on today. He could easily be a sealed demon who knows his identity. I hope that my more in your face "unseal me Lucifer!" message has the desirable effect. I suggest MileS as a kill target after Ambient is lynched. I won't vote to lynch Ambient by the way, because I want to try and keep up my sinner facade as well as I can (I made a hidden Leviathan claim on day 2, not sure if it caught on). Hopefully, enough people will still work against Sin when they discover that Ambient lives.

I'm not sure what I should do now.. heal the failing Auckmid (he will probably be attacked when they find out Ambient wasn't jailed) or investigate one of my sinner suspects...

Illidan
December 5th, 2011, 12:37 PM
I'm mad because there is literally no teamplay here and on top of that NorthStar risk to ruin every game I'm in.

Read the new post here: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/3512-Eternity-Directory-and-Log
I asked dr and he said he was jailed.

Investigate your sinner suspect. He have a legionnaire, and I refuse to heal someone that jailed one of us instead of killing lucifer.

BorkBot
December 5th, 2011, 12:41 PM
Ah alright.. I didn't notice that, thanks.

My next hot-sinner-suspect is divemaster127

I can only see him having cause to ask the question about sinners in the graveyard being possible demons if he was Eternity, Sinner or the last legionnaire.

We know he's not Eternity (derp) and the chance he's a Legionnaire is very slim. He was also on Raiden's suspects list.

Agreed that I investigate him?

Illidan
December 5th, 2011, 12:43 PM
Mh. I would say he's a good target, but basing on the metagame divemaster is always suspicious as fuck even when he's town.

However, I agree he's a possible sinner, go ahead. I'm really curious about Zack tho, why you don't want to check him? You think he's a PR?

Raiden
December 5th, 2011, 12:46 PM
It's not like keeping an enemy alive will help us either. It's not just because i want that retarded incompetent lurid shadow of an idiot lose this game, but instead of a useful asset he has become an obstacle. He had absolutely no reason to jail dimwit, even if he had been attacked. It's not like Sin gives a shit about it, and we are still in a huge advantage position, honestly. The only way to lose this game is to throw it.

divemaster is a good target to investigate, but make sure that NorthStar heal Dimwit, or i'm going to ragequit and never play again with those guys.

NorthStar
December 5th, 2011, 02:06 PM
It shall be done, vent on me Illidan. I appreciate the feedback. The more flaws you correct, the better player I shall become.

Edit: BTW Day 5 happened while I was asleep and/or in class. We can't do anything about that now can we. I'm reading Day 5 over again so I know what's coming, I've already sent my action to heal Dimwit.

BorkBot
December 5th, 2011, 04:00 PM
Illidan: I think it's fairly likely that Zack is a human PR, yes. He mentioned something today about "not being able to have an impact on the victory" or some such.

I want to check him the day before Jesus returns. I want more info on lurkers first. Lurkers won't get killed at night, so they will be left to have an impact for the longest time. I think this game isn't nearly over yet. The killings will be slow, but I suspect that it's just going to be me and NorthStar by the time Jesus comes back... Or I might be dead as well if Sin figures me out.

I have very big questionmarks on wolfcheese regarding his lie yesterday as well.

Also I want to change the code list for angel investigations, just in case they discover that my H and H posts match with Claw and Lunavium being detected by us. Moving everything up 3 letters, since we probably wont find angels, disciples and Jesus anyway. And I added R = WITCHED and W = MY HEALED TARGET WAS ATTACKED.

New list:

a = 4 = tiberius
b = 5 = pilate
c = 6 = tax collector
d = 7 = legionnaire
e = 8 = commoner
f = 9 = sinner
g = 10 = judas (immune to detection from tax collectors, but not to us!)
h = 11 = rabbi
i = 12 = whore
j = 13 = thief
k = 14 = shepherd
l = 15 = seer
m = 16 = embalmer
n = 17 = assassin

r = WITCHED (I used a heal while I was trying to investigate someone, or investigation result is impossible)
s = I WAS ATTACKED AND SURVIVED! *
t = DEMON**
w = I HEALED SOMEONE AND THEY WERE ATTACKED!
y_ = BLOCKED! / PILATE TRIED TO RECRUIT ME! / MISTAKE!***

* If you are attacked, that post is disregarded as far as investigations go. Use the second post to declare your finds.

** Type of demon determined by first letter of 2nd paragraph in first post

A = Beelzebub
B = day 2 revealed demon
C = day 3 revealed demon
D = day 4 revealed demon
E = day 5 " "
F = day 6 " "
G = day 7 " "
H = unknown demon
I = Lucifer

*** The Y as first letter in a first post is used under several circumstances. Its meaning depends on the second letter

y (as in Yay): blocked.

ye (as in Yes): Pilate attempted to recruit you. make the second word begin with the letter of the investigation. For example, "Yes I know" i = Sinner"

yo (as in You): you made a mistake in reporting the role. Use this in your second post and make the second word begin with the right letter. For example, "You're right" r = Assassin.

If it was a demon (T), use the table above and use the 2nd paragraph to display the demon type as per the usual

NorthStar
December 5th, 2011, 05:39 PM
Oh yes and to add, if my texts are long and have nothing to do with FM in any way in the slightest. It's a decoy to set other players off.