PDA

View Full Version : S-FM 202: Instant Mafia

Pages : [1] 2

Calix
June 15th, 2016, 03:00 PM
Instant MafiaS-FM 202

Setup (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/35569-Instant-Mafia)

http://www.gifmania.co.uk/Objects-Animated-Gifs/Animated-Money/Cauldrons-Gold/Leprechaun-Gold-Pot-88489.gif

With 8 players alive, 5

Game ends in 72 hours (http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20160618T23&p0=136&font=cursive)

Players
Roles

@BananaCucho (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/10111-BananaCucho)
@Brendan (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=5435)
@Eggy (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=28401)
@Firebringer (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=15644)
@Gyrlander (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=11750)
@Kovath (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=4273)
@Spruance (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=27577)
@TheDarkestLight (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=4618)
Mafia
Mafia
Hidden Town
Hidden Town
Hidden Town
Hidden Town
Hidden Town
Hidden Town

Kovath
June 15th, 2016, 03:08 PM
That leprechaun is inspirational.

Firebringer

Hey buddy! It begins again.

Gyrlander
June 15th, 2016, 03:17 PM

Firebringer

SC ID VERIFICATION
Kovath: Correct. 1-S2-1-696969

Respective Hotkeys
Kovath: Control + 69

Was the Game Result altered?
Can't be determined as the game hasn't ended yet.

Previous Offenses
Kovath: Winning as Dog

Player Offenses
Kovath: Budying Firebringer

Summary
On his first post he referred to FB as "buddy" and voted him. This shows a clear intent of buddying someone and vote him as a way to show kindness and drag him to his cult.

Recommended Action
Kovath: Kovath

Additional Notes
Thank you for the report! Feel free to report more players if you think they’re breaking the rules! :calix:

This is from S-FM 122 (not sure about the number) where players had post restrictions and AppleyNo had to write his posts as this. It was incredibly funny and the one that I liked the most by far.

Firebringer
June 15th, 2016, 03:24 PM
Hmmm.. I say we no lynch today, and come up with a better plan for Day 2.

I bet nobody gets the joke and someone takes this seriously.

Firebringer
June 15th, 2016, 03:31 PM

Firebringer

We are the best of buddies, aren't we?

Spruance
June 15th, 2016, 03:33 PM
Hmmm.. I say we no lynch today, and come up with a better plan for Day 2.

I bet nobody gets the joke and someone takes this seriously.

Noob. Did you even read the setup? There is no day 2...

Firebringer
June 15th, 2016, 03:36 PM

Yeah, I don't read. Much like you.

Spruance
June 15th, 2016, 03:37 PM
Yeah, I don't read. Much like you.

It was a joke xd

Firebringer
June 15th, 2016, 03:40 PM
It was a joke xd

SO IS THIS POST!
Spruance

This is now a joke wagon, everyone get on.

Spruance
June 15th, 2016, 03:41 PM
Spruance

yo mafia get on and rail me

Firebringer
June 15th, 2016, 03:44 PM
Spruance

How do you know that mafia isn't already on you?

Kovath
June 15th, 2016, 03:45 PM
We are the best of buddies, aren't we?

No we aren't. Kek.

I don't like this word "Noob."

BananaCucho
June 15th, 2016, 03:47 PM
Gyrlander

This game is one day long ans he immediately trys to set a precedent that its a normal day 1 troll day. Likely mafia.

I am going to recommend a mass claim at midday. Let people try to formulate reads and question each other BEFORE claiming please. It'll help us figure out intentions once the claims start revealing.

BananaCucho
June 15th, 2016, 03:53 PM
Also, everyone REMEMBER that since this game is ONE DAY, scum do NOT have to worry about early hammering and looking suspicious for it.

DO NOT PLACE ANYONE AT L-2

Not until we are sure of who is being lynched. Scum can quickhammer at any time.

Gyrlander
June 15th, 2016, 03:55 PM
Spruance

Is this allowed?

Eggy
June 15th, 2016, 03:57 PM
Okay guys this should be a fun game lets get things moving

Spruance
June 15th, 2016, 03:59 PM
No we aren't. Kek.

I don't like this word "Noob."

the noob was to indicate it was a joke. But i guess not lol

Firebringer
June 15th, 2016, 04:00 PM
Gyrlander

This game is one day long ans he immediately trys to set a precedent that its a normal day 1 troll day. Likely mafia.

I am going to recommend a mass claim at midday. Let people try to formulate reads and question each other BEFORE claiming please. It'll help us figure out intentions once the claims start revealing.

Someone is trying hard to look town day 1.
I am kinda thinking of a Banana lynch.

Firebringer
Is this allowed?

You can't vote for yourself.

Spruance
Is this allowed?

It didn't register so probs not

BananaCucho
June 15th, 2016, 04:02 PM
Someone is trying hard to look town day 1.
I am kinda thinking of a Banana lynch.

Sorry minion, but I am taking the lead on this one. Step aside.

Spruance
June 15th, 2016, 04:03 PM

I would rather follow Firebringer's lead... so I guess I'm the minion of a minion.

Spruance

Firebringer
June 15th, 2016, 04:04 PM

Why shouldn't I assume you are just trying to make sure you steer the lynch away from yourself and ally huh?

I don't want to lead today, Day 1s are a mess. I will lead day 2.
I am not sheeping today though.

Gyrlander
June 15th, 2016, 04:05 PM

:facepalm:

I can already feel the hype through my veins...

Firebringer
June 15th, 2016, 04:06 PM
My gut is telling me its not banana though.
But my gut has been pretty shitty lately.

BananaCucho
June 15th, 2016, 04:07 PM
Why shouldn't I assume you are just trying to make sure you steer the lynch away from yourself and ally huh?

I don't want to lead today, Day 1s are a mess. I will lead day 2.
I am not sheeping today though.

You love leading day one, Romeo. In all the games I've played with you over s year you always try to lead, why the sudden change of heart?

Firebringer
June 15th, 2016, 04:08 PM
You love leading day one, Romeo. In all the games I've played with you over s year you always try to lead, why the sudden change of heart?

I am not a very good leader.
The FM was proof of that.

BananaCucho
June 15th, 2016, 04:16 PM
I am not a very good leader.
The FM was proof of that.

Yes but this also could be an excuse to be here enough to participate but not lead and stay out of the spotlight.

The FM was won by lurkers, and the MVP was awarded to someone who was "lying low"

The last S-FM ww played in was the longest ever but the scum lurked

So if you're town, why would you choose this game to step back?

Firebringer
June 15th, 2016, 04:19 PM
Yes but this also could be an excuse to be here enough to participate but not lead and stay out of the spotlight.

The FM was won by lurkers, and the MVP was awarded to someone who was "lying low"

The last S-FM ww played in was the longest ever but the scum lurked

So if you're town, why would you choose this game to step back?

Because obviously I must not be town.
If you want to circle back that I must be scum because I am not leading this game, you are relying on meta, and I would have to then go back to games recently where I have not been leading in them. Which I can easily do, anyone can see I haven't been gungho about trying to lead town recently.

So why are you actually bringing this up?

To pretend to scumhunt or to reaction test me?

BananaCucho
June 15th, 2016, 04:22 PM
Because obviously I must not be town.
If you want to circle back that I must be scum because I am not leading this game, you are relying on meta, and I would have to then go back to games recently where I have not been leading in them. Which I can easily do, anyone can see I haven't been gungho about trying to lead town recently.

So why are you actually bringing this up?

To pretend to scumhunt or to reaction test me?

It's not meta at all. I am genuinely interested as to why you wouldn't push back against me like you usually do, regardless of alignment.

But since it doesn't hold weight to your alignment, I concede to your point that its not really relevant.

BananaCucho
June 15th, 2016, 04:23 PM

I can already feel the hype through my veins...

Got anything else to say yet? Or do you plan on being useless this game again?

Firebringer
June 15th, 2016, 04:25 PM
It's not meta at all. I am genuinely interested as to why you wouldn't push back against me like you usually do, regardless of alignment.

But since it doesn't hold weight to your alignment, I concede to your point that its not really relevant.

So it was a reaction test?

If you expected town me to react in a very hostile way, why are you saying its all null?

TheDarkestLight
June 15th, 2016, 04:29 PM
Okay guys this should be a fun game lets get things moving

Eggy

From what I've seen, people who are like "let's get things moving" but then don't move anything along are scum.

So it's a decent start of game vote imo.

BananaCucho
June 15th, 2016, 04:29 PM
So it was a reaction test?

If you expected town me to react in a very hostile way, why are you saying its all null?

In the sense that I am bouncing stuff off of you and generating content to get a feel for you you could say that, but I don't do "reaction tests" expecting a certain reaction back. I was just caught off guard by your response.

Firebringer
June 15th, 2016, 04:30 PM
Eggy

From what I've seen, people who are like "let's get things moving" but then don't move anything along are scum.

Its weird to see TDL trying day 1, but considering the setup......

Firebringer
June 15th, 2016, 04:31 PM
In the sense that I am bouncing stuff off of you and generating content to get a feel for you you could say that, but I don't do "reaction tests" expecting a certain reaction back. I was just caught off guard by your response.

I don't quite know if I believe you when you say you don't do reaction tests not expecting certain reactions....though I don't see the point in lying about that either. I mean, thats just theory idea on how to play, which is NAI.

Meh, you can still be town for now.

TheDarkestLight
June 15th, 2016, 04:32 PM
Its weird to see TDL trying day 1, but considering the setup......

I'm rusty. Don't judge.

Gyrlander
June 15th, 2016, 04:38 PM
Got anything else to say yet? Or do you plan on being useless this game again?

You know, this game may start at a good time for you, but the European people have to suffer for your comfort. The fact that you see my vote as "likely mafia" just because I used an interesting way of presenting my votes plus I RVS Kovath (actually, not completely RVS) (JUST AS HE DID WITH FB) and that you only comment my vote but not his, is completely SHITTY.

TheDarkestLight
June 15th, 2016, 04:45 PM
You know, this game may start at a good time for you, but the European people have to suffer for your comfort. The fact that you see my vote as "likely mafia" just because I used an interesting way of presenting my votes plus I RVS Kovath (actually, not completely RVS) (JUST AS HE DID WITH FB) and that you only comment my vote but not his, is completely SHITTY.

Don't whine and make excuses child. Contribute.

I for one, do not see the early random vote as scummy at all. That's literally the point of D1 in any game, even in a game that is ONLY D1. Why do you think random voting at the start of the game is scummy?

Gyrlander
June 15th, 2016, 04:48 PM
Don't whine and make excuses child. Contribute.

I for one, do not see the early random vote as scummy at all. That's literally the point of D1 in any game, even in a game that is ONLY D1. Why do you think random voting at the start of the game is scummy?

I never said that, but the fact that Banana voted me just because of my cool RVS vote and that she doesn't say nothing about Kovath's vote sucks.

Brendan
June 15th, 2016, 05:01 PM
Okay let's start with a mass claim. Mayor just reveal so we can take someone out of the pool of potential scum. If you're a sheriff please claim and tell us who your citizen is.

Kovath
June 15th, 2016, 05:03 PM
I never said that, but the fact that Banana voted me just because of my cool RVS vote and that she doesn't say nothing about Kovath's vote sucks.

Why are you so touchy about it? You also didn't address her original point.

Though I would like to hear Banana say a bit more about it. Is it distinct because Gyrlander put some 'effort' into his troll vote? I don't think mafia does that in and of itself, it draws attention.

Brendan
June 15th, 2016, 05:05 PM
I also wanted to sign for this anonymously but I guess that isn't happening :(

Gyrlander
June 15th, 2016, 05:12 PM
I also wanted to sign for this anonymously but I guess that isn't happening :(

TAILOR CONFIRMATION
Brendan: Correct. 1-S2-1-7034

Omelette for Lunch?
Brendan: 3 omelettes

Was the Order Of Nature altered?
Too many omelettes. Ended in world's destruction.

Naughty Offenses
Brendan: He sexed Gyrlander Several times.

Sexy Offenses
Brendan: Being too cute

Hang this player?
VERDICT: NO. HE IS WORTH. (to have sex with)

"FUCKING" Recommended Actions
Leaving him with Gyrlander all night.

:brendan:

TheDarkestLight
June 15th, 2016, 05:14 PM
Okay let's start with a mass claim. Mayor just reveal so we can take someone out of the pool of potential scum. If you're a sheriff please claim and tell us who your citizen is.

Brendan

Scummier than Eggy. Asking for a mass claim typically means you need to claim first. Scummy how you haven't.

Firebringer
June 15th, 2016, 05:20 PM
Brendan

Scummier than Eggy. Asking for a mass claim typically means you need to claim first. Scummy how you haven't.

I don't remember any game in recent memory where the person asking for mass claim was scum.
though them not claiming first is troublesome.

Brendan, you go first.

Brendan
June 15th, 2016, 05:21 PM
Brendan

Would be better for Sheriffs to claim first for confirmation purposes.

Kovath
June 15th, 2016, 05:22 PM
TAILOR CONFIRMATION

Omelette for Lunch?

Naughty Offenses

Sexy Offenses

Hang this player?

Why are you still doing these?

TheDarkestLight
June 15th, 2016, 05:26 PM
Would be better for Sheriffs to claim first for confirmation purposes.

Not a particularly good excuse imo. The person asking should pretty much always be going first, and I don't see a particular reason for you not to. It's not necessarily something that asserts you as scum, but it doesn't look so good from where I stand.

Brendan
June 15th, 2016, 05:28 PM
Not a particularly good excuse imo. The person asking should pretty much always be going first, and I don't see a particular reason for you not to. It's not necessarily something that asserts you as scum, but it doesn't look so good from where I stand.

Do you not understand that it's a lot harder to fake sheriff claim if no one has claimed cit yet? I'm trying to direct the town towards the win condition in the easiest way possible.

TheDarkestLight
June 15th, 2016, 05:33 PM
Do you not understand that it's a lot harder to fake sheriff claim if no one has claimed cit yet? I'm trying to direct the town towards the win condition in the easiest way possible.

"Are you stupid?" Nice job.

Look at your first post. "Let's mass claim" You did not say anywhere in there that you wanted Sheriff to claim first. You mentioned them specifically, yet not in a way to make them claim first.

Yes, it is ideal for them to do so, yet it could also give them potential "town-cred" that could be detrimental to us if they pick someone correctly, or they decide to pick their partner.

My post was that it wasn't a good excuse -in your case-, as calling for a mass claim and then waiting it something I've seen scum do as they want to see if they can find a strong potential claim after seeing some others.

Brendan
June 15th, 2016, 05:51 PM
"Are you stupid?" Nice job.

Look at your first post. "Let's mass claim" You did not say anywhere in there that you wanted Sheriff to claim first. You mentioned them specifically, yet not in a way to make them claim first.

Yes, it is ideal for them to do so, yet it could also give them potential "town-cred" that could be detrimental to us if they pick someone correctly, or they decide to pick their partner.

My post was that it wasn't a good excuse -in your case-, as calling for a mass claim and then waiting it something I've seen scum do as they want to see if they can find a strong potential claim after seeing some others.

Very sorry I did some thinking between posts my bad man.

TheDarkestLight
June 15th, 2016, 05:52 PM
Very sorry I did some thinking between posts my bad man.

So... you make a post, and then come up with some bullshit reasoning as to why AFTERWARDS? That's literally what scum do.

Brendan
June 15th, 2016, 05:54 PM
So... you make a post, and then come up with some bullshit reasoning as to why AFTERWARDS? That's literally what scum do.

What part was bullshit?

TheDarkestLight
June 15th, 2016, 05:55 PM
What part was bullshit?

The fact it was an attempt to cover up something that you didn't do your first post when you ADMIT you hadn't thought of it when you made the first post.

Brendan
June 15th, 2016, 06:15 PM
The fact it was an attempt to cover up something that you didn't do your first post when you ADMIT you hadn't thought of it when you made the first post.

Is this going somewhere? Sorry I made two posts. Not sure why you would think I was trying to cover something up?

TheDarkestLight
June 15th, 2016, 06:19 PM
Is this going somewhere? Sorry I made two posts. Not sure why you would think I was trying to cover something up?

It's led to me thinking you are quite scummy. Also, it was you trying to cover up something I said specifically was scummy. It's quite interesting.

BananaCucho
June 15th, 2016, 06:22 PM
Eggy

Good observation, where oh where did our Egbert go?

I don't quite know if I believe you when you say you don't do reaction tests not expecting certain reactions....though I don't see the point in lying about that either. I mean, thats just theory idea on how to play, which is NAI.

Meh, you can still be town for now.

When have you ever seen me "reaction test" anyone?

You were literally the second person to post so your timezone want makes no sense.

What about your vote on Kovath wasn't RVS, since you state "not completely RVS"?? If you want us to take the " buddy" comment seriously, why did you present your reasoning as a joke/RVS?

Wait at least til the 24 hour mark. Mass claim now will affect reads ans I wanna generate some content first.

Why are you so touchy about it? You also didn't address her original point.

Though I would like to hear Banana say a bit more about it. Is it distinct because Gyrlander put some 'effort' into his troll vote? I don't think mafia does that in and of itself, it draws attention.

Its the first vote. I don't find Cryalnders post to be overly scummy but that's the point of RVS, not to just make a vote for no reason but to get people talking.

TAILOR CONFIRMATION

Omelette for Lunch?

Naughty Offenses

Sexy Offenses

Hang this player?

Keep it up, but don't be surprised when you're policy lynched, even in a single day game. Scum have no incentive to do anything other than lurk or troll this game and just coast by.

Naw I don't find Brendan's posts scummy.

BananaCucho
June 15th, 2016, 06:27 PM
Firebringer, TDL, and Brendan all have early town leans from me. Fire for questioning the point of my inquiries instead of just answering them, TDL for scum hunting in (mostly) the right places, Brendan for trying to present what he views as a strategy to push town in the right direction.

Crylander, Kovath, Eggy, Spruance are null. Kovath should try asking the right questions versus "can you expand on this".

I still think we should wait til the 24 hour to mass claim. Then sheriff and/or mayor should claim first, they choose who claims next, who chooses who claims.next, etc.

BananaCucho
June 15th, 2016, 06:29 PM
BTW the reason why we should claim in that fashion is it catches scum off guard. They don't get to claim when they want to claim.

The rest of us have no problem, we claim what we are.

Brendan
June 15th, 2016, 06:32 PM
It's led to me thinking you are quite scummy. Also, it was you trying to cover up something I said specifically was scummy. It's quite interesting.

Something that I don't acknowledge as scummy I was apparently trying to cover up. Right after I posted it. Good catch.

TheDarkestLight
June 15th, 2016, 06:37 PM
Something that I don't acknowledge as scummy I was apparently trying to cover up. Right after I posted it. Good catch.

Nice attempt at a discredit.

Kovath
June 15th, 2016, 07:23 PM
Firebringer, TDL, and Brendan all have early town leans from me. Fire for questioning the point of my inquiries instead of just answering them, TDL for scum hunting in (mostly) the right places, Brendan for trying to present what he views as a strategy to push town in the right direction.

You're town leaning TDL and Brendan, but TDL's scum hunting has recently been focused on trying to push Brendan on posts that you don't think are scummy.

How is this "(mostly) the right places"? Other than the Brendan thing, TDL has briefly pinged Eggy for disappearing and Gyrlander (an easy target) for shitposting.

BananaCucho
June 15th, 2016, 07:32 PM
You're town leaning TDL and Brendan, but TDL's scum hunting has recently been focused on trying to push Brendan on posts that you don't think are scummy.

How is this "(mostly) the right places"? Other than the Brendan thing, TDL has briefly pinged Eggy for disappearing and Gyrlander (an easy target) for shitposting.

2/3 is (mostly) the right places.

Kovath
June 15th, 2016, 07:38 PM

First vote on a lurker and then a call-out of Gyrlander?

TheDarkestLight
June 15th, 2016, 07:44 PM

And here is Kovath attempting to discredit me.

"He's done hardly anything!"

-only 60-70 posts into the game and, as you've admitted, I've gone after three people, pretty decent imo.-

BananaCucho
June 15th, 2016, 07:45 PM

You disagree that saying "let's get things moving" and then disappearing isn't odd?

You don't agree that questioning Crylander is scum hunting?

Firebringer
June 15th, 2016, 07:47 PM
I would lynch Kovath if it weren't for this game ends Day 1.

TheDarkestLight
June 15th, 2016, 07:52 PM
I would lynch Kovath if it weren't for this game ends Day 1.

Care to expand on why?

Kovath
June 15th, 2016, 07:52 PM
And here is Kovath attempting to discredit me.

"He's done hardly anything!"

-only 60-70 posts into the game and, as you've admitted, I've gone after three people, pretty decent imo.-

I'm not trying to discredit you, I'm trying to pin down Banana's read on you. I think it's weak justification to put a town lean on someone for "the right places" when one of those is a lurker and the other is Gyrlander. The same Gyrlander who Banana earlier offhandedly mentioned policy lynch on with something like, "don't be surprised if you're...".

I think the lurker call-out on Eggy was a decent one. I don't believe the Gyrlander one was, because it's the easiest thing to do. Besides, I don't even remember that post being a hard ping, it was more some comment on RVS stage or something.

So making the jump to "scumhunting in mostly the right places" as a town lean, then saying 2/3, doesn't sit right with me.

And this TDL jump on me feels weird too, because discrediting is hardly what I'm doing. I'm personally null-reading TDL atm.

TheDarkestLight
June 15th, 2016, 07:55 PM
I'm not trying to discredit you, I'm trying to pin down Banana's read on you. I think it's weak justification to put a town lean on someone for "the right places" when one of those is a lurker and the other is Gyrlander. The same Gyrlander who Banana earlier offhandedly mentioned policy lynch on with something like, "don't be surprised if you're...".

I think the lurker call-out on Eggy was a decent one. I don't believe the Gyrlander one was, because it's the easiest thing to do. Besides, I don't even remember that post being a hard ping, it was more some comment on RVS stage or something.

So making the jump to "scumhunting in mostly the right places" as a town lean, then saying 2/3, doesn't sit right with me.

And this TDL jump on me feels weird too, because discrediting is hardly what I'm doing. I'm personally null-reading TDL atm.

Interesting explanation.

The best way to get info from someone is to accuse them of something. :)

Kovath
June 15th, 2016, 08:01 PM

Small ping on one of Banana / TDL being scum - the former for a townread on the latter that I think is artificial, the latter for strangely jumping on me for attacking the townread (followed by, "oh I just wanted to get info from you by accusing you").

Eggy
June 15th, 2016, 08:37 PM
I cant go offline for a few hours? The reason I havnt been on is because my internets been cut :/ so for the moment im using 3G on my phone which I cant do for to long because I might go over my data limit. Anyway from what I've read so far I can't really pinpoint any scum tells. So most of you are null for me except firebringer who Im leaning towards being town along with Banana. TDL seems like he has towns best interest at heart but to be honest I could see him being scum and using his scum hunting as a way to get town cred. The only reason I doubt that is because I think his call on brendan was pretty spot on. Kind of strange to ask everyone to mass claim and then not claim yourself. Makes it seem like he was waiting to find out what everyone claims to find his safest bet at what to fake claim. I think we should mass claim tmrw because I dont really see how mass claiming can hurt town in anyway I think it would be beneficial.

Eggy
June 15th, 2016, 08:41 PM
I might not be on very much until I get my internet back. But honmestly if you look at some of only two games I've played so far I dont tend to be that active in the beggining. I like to wait until the game gets going before I come forward with solid opinions. Im going to place my vote on brendan for now. But I no one else should place a vote on him afterwards for obvious reasons. If hes not scum and he gets 3 votes we lose.

Eggy
June 15th, 2016, 08:42 PM
brendan

TheDarkestLight
June 15th, 2016, 08:45 PM
I cant go offline for a few hours? The reason I havnt been on is because my internets been cut :/ so for the moment im using 3G on my phone which I cant do for to long because I might go over my data limit. Anyway from what I've read so far I can't really pinpoint any scum tells. So most of you are null for me except firebringer who Im leaning towards being town along with Banana. TDL seems like he has towns best interest at heart but to be honest I could see him being scum and using his scum hunting as a way to get town cred. The only reason I doubt that is because I think his call on brendan was pretty spot on. Kind of strange to ask everyone to mass claim and then not claim yourself. Makes it seem like he was waiting to find out what everyone claims to find his safest bet at what to fake claim. I think we should mass claim tmrw because I dont really see how mass claiming can hurt town in anyway I think it would be beneficial.

Ehhh, I hate RL excuses because I can never tell if they're legit or not and it messes up my reading.

TheDarkestLight
June 15th, 2016, 08:45 PM
I might not be on very much until I get my internet back. But honmestly if you look at some of only two games I've played so far I dont tend to be that active in the beggining. I like to wait until the game gets going before I come forward with solid opinions. Im going to place my vote on brendan for now. But I no one else should place a vote on him afterwards for obvious reasons. If hes not scum and he gets 3 votes we lose.

This implies scum fast hammer. That's unlikely if town folk are diligent.

Eggy
June 15th, 2016, 08:47 PM
Small ping on one of Banana / TDL being scum - the former for a townread on the latter that I think is artificial, the latter for strangely jumping on me for attacking the townread (followed by, "oh I just wanted to get info from you by accusing you").

I feel like scum would try to be at each others throats to make it seem like the would never be partners. If I bad to guess who the scum team was I would say it might be Brendan and TDL his vote on brendan although for a good reason would be the perfect cover for making everyone doubt their partner ship. I never put it past scum to vote for eachother.

Eggy
June 15th, 2016, 08:50 PM
Ehhh, I hate RL excuses because I can never tell if they're legit or not and it messes up my reading.

Sorry :/ well if you look at my other games I'm not really active that much until I have a very good idea on what the situation is. This is my third game. But ya I feel you I just don't think there is a reason for me to be lying about my internet? Should not change your read of me either imo.

Eggy
June 15th, 2016, 08:52 PM
This implies scum fast hammer. That's unlikely if town folk are diligent.

Yea that is all im saying we have to be careful with our votes. I honestly did not want to put a second vote on brendan because Im worried that someone might get sloppy and place a third while im away. Im just trusting that no one is that stupid and I wanted to get a vote off because I might not be able to be on that much until I get my internet back :/

TheDarkestLight
June 15th, 2016, 08:56 PM
Sorry :/ well if you look at my other games I'm not really active that much until I have a very good idea on what the situation is. This is my third game. But ya I feel you I just don't think there is a reason for me to be lying about my internet? Should not change your read of me either imo.

I don't need an explanation or you attempting to get me to meta you, I care about this game, not past games. Also, I've seen scum attempt far worse lies in regards to "RL Excuses" to talk about the game.

TheDarkestLight
June 15th, 2016, 09:07 PM
I don't need an explanation or you attempting to get me to meta you, I care about this game, not past games. Also, I've seen scum attempt far worse lies in regards to "RL Excuses" to talk about the game.

This came out poorly. "I don't care about past games, but I've seen scum do this in past games"

Basically, I don't care about what an individuals meta is, I see trends for what a certain type of person will do, IE what I will see scum or town do, not what I see Eggy for example do.

Gyrlander
June 15th, 2016, 11:07 PM
Bananacucho

Her attitude reminds me of FF7, trying to get a lynch, exagerating the facts... fuck you

BananaCucho
June 15th, 2016, 11:44 PM

So if this is the case why did you need to type out an explanation for disappearing right after you said you wanted to get the ball rolling? Why not just make this post?

I feel like scum would try to be at each others throats to make it seem like the would never be partners. If I bad to guess who the scum team was I would say it might be Brendan and TDL his vote on brendan although for a good reason would be the perfect cover for making everyone doubt their partner ship. I never put it past scum to vote for eachother.

Good thought process, BUT in this setup I think bussing is unlikely. Its more likely for scum to ignore their partner than bus in a game that ends after one day.

Bananacucho

Her attitude reminds me of FF7, trying to get a lynch, exagerating the facts... fuck you

Yep, by using bad meta, Crylander is showing that he plans on being useless.

Firebringer
June 16th, 2016, 12:16 AM

We don't need to find a team, we need to find one scum. Bussing in this setup is a terrible idea, because you lose instantly, if anything scum are going to buddy each other or at least not push the other.

Eggy
June 16th, 2016, 01:14 AM
So if this is the case why did you need to type out an explanation for disappearing right after you said you wanted to get the ball rolling? Why not just make this post?

Good thought process, BUT in this setup I think bussing is unlikely. Its more likely for scum to ignore their partner than bus in a game that ends after one day.

Because even though I dont normally say much in the beggining of the game I would not purposely leave after saying "lets get this game moving" I would at least try to start a conversation. Note that I said "solid opinions" not that I would lurk until late in the game. I just would not be super confident with my reads.

Eggy
June 16th, 2016, 01:17 AM
We don't need to find a team, we need to find one scum. Bussing in this setup is a terrible idea, because you lose instantly, if anything scum are going to buddy each other or at least not push the other.

I think you guys are right but still you are both dismissing the chance of bussing to quickly for my liking. If the scum were to indeed bussing would it not prove that it would work since you both( You and banana) don't seem to beleive its a possibility?

BananaCucho
June 16th, 2016, 07:18 AM
I think you guys are right but still you are both dismissing the chance of bussing to quickly for my liking. If the scum were to indeed bussing would it not prove that it would work since you both( You and banana) don't seem to beleive its a possibility?

But why do it? As Fire said we're not looking for a pairing. One scum is enough. Don't look too much into associations because it'll bias your reads.

Scum bus with a purpose. Distancing so that when their partner flips scum they aren't associated, and town cred for pegging a scummy player. None of that is needed this game, so looking for a bussing association isn't going to yield much fruit.

Kovath
June 16th, 2016, 07:19 AM
Yea that is all im saying we have to be careful with our votes. I honestly did not want to put a second vote on brendan because Im worried that someone might get sloppy and place a third while im away. Im just trusting that no one is that stupid and I wanted to get a vote off because I might not be able to be on that much until I get my internet back :/

If you're worried about it, why even risk it? If Brendan emerges as a viable lynch target, then it'd probably be pretty easy to tell from a quick skim of the thread and you can put it on later in the day, shouldn't take too much effort.

You're saying we have to be careful with our votes, but your vote doesn't seem to reflect that, plus it was the second vote on someone.

BananaCucho
June 16th, 2016, 07:20 AM
We're about seven hours away from the 24 hour mark. A little more participation from everyone would be nice and then we can start mass claiming soon

Kovath
June 16th, 2016, 07:31 AM

You're pushing this bussing narrative pretty hard in a game where it's pretty useless, as mentioned by others. It's also your only real reasoning for who you think the scum team is, whereas TDL's vote on Brendan at least has some kind of justification. This argument you're putting forward is trying to cycle it in endless WIFOM - it's not constructive, even muddling town discussion a bit. Read someone for their own scumminess.

Is there anything you'd consider scummy about TDL and Brendan in their own right, since you believe they are a team?

BananaCucho
June 16th, 2016, 07:32 AM
Liking these later posts more Kovath, keep it up

Kovath
June 16th, 2016, 07:49 AM
Banana, since your initial interaction with FB you've limited yourself to game direction (the optimal way to play the setup), a short reads list (that I didn't really like for aforementioned reasons), and comments on posts (like commenting that bussing isn't likely) other than one little analysis I did like on Eggy (first part of #84).

Since you seem to have slotted yourself into some sort of a town leader-ish position, does that make you feel secure? I feel like you could be doing more than "Bussing doesn't really work here," "Keep it up Kovath," and "Everybody, participate more, then we'll mass-claim". Nor do I think there's been a lack of content to work with (though admittedly not too much either).

BananaCucho
June 16th, 2016, 08:00 AM
Banana, since your initial interaction with FB you've limited yourself to game direction (the optimal way to play the setup), a short reads list (that I didn't really like for aforementioned reasons), and comments on posts (like commenting that bussing isn't likely) other than one little analysis I did like on Eggy (first part of #84).

Since you seem to have slotted yourself into some sort of a town leader-ish position, does that make you feel secure? I feel like you could be doing more than "Bussing doesn't really work here," "Keep it up Kovath," and "Everybody, participate more, then we'll mass-claim". Nor do I think there's been a lack of content to work with (though admittedly not too much either).

That is a bad generalization of my posts. I'm not sure if you realize that in your attempt to up your game. The game is only two pages ATM so I recommend you reread what I've posted.

Kovath
June 16th, 2016, 08:12 AM
Looking at your posts after the FB interaction:

Good observation, where oh where did our Egbert go?

When have you ever seen me "reaction test" anyone?

You were literally the second person to post so your timezone want makes no sense.

What about your vote on Kovath wasn't RVS, since you state "not completely RVS"?? If you want us to take the " buddy" comment seriously, why did you present your reasoning as a joke/RVS?

Wait at least til the 24 hour mark. Mass claim now will affect reads ans I wanna generate some content first.

Its the first vote. I don't find Cryalnders post to be overly scummy but that's the point of RVS, not to just make a vote for no reason but to get people talking.

Keep it up, but don't be surprised when you're policy lynched, even in a single day game. Scum have no incentive to do anything other than lurk or troll this game and just coast by.

Naw I don't find Brendan's posts scummy.

I didn't look as closely at this one originally, I'm actually liking it more now.

Crylander, Kovath, Eggy, Spruance are null. Kovath should try asking the right questions versus "can you expand on this".

I still think we should wait til the 24 hour to mass claim. Then sheriff and/or mayor should claim first, they choose who claims next, who chooses who claims.next, etc.

Aforementioned reads list to which I gave an objection.

BTW the reason why we should claim in that fashion is it catches scum off guard. They don't get to claim when they want to claim.

The rest of us have no problem, we claim what we are.

Optimal game strategy discussion.

Answering my question.

You disagree that saying "let's get things moving" and then disappearing isn't odd?

You don't agree that questioning Crylander is scum hunting?

I responded to this one already, also it's basically just turning my points in reverse on me as questions.

I already mentioned I liked the first part of this one, other two parts are ~ok as responses.

But why do it? As Fire said we're not looking for a pairing. One scum is enough. Don't look too much into associations because it'll bias your reads.

Scum bus with a purpose. Distancing so that when their partner flips scum they aren't associated, and town cred for pegging a scummy player. None of that is needed this game, so looking for a bussing association isn't going to yield much fruit.

More on the bussing thing from game standpoint.

We're about seven hours away from the 24 hour mark. A little more participation from everyone would be nice and then we can start mass claiming soon

Liking these later posts more Kovath, keep it up

Fluffy.

I admit part of your point. Game is not long enough yet to make this a scum ping, though I do still maintain there's been a dip in post quality.

Out of curiosity, do you not really address Brendan v TDL because you think it's TvT?

Spruance
June 16th, 2016, 08:15 AM
TAILOR CONFIRMATION

Omelette for Lunch?

Naughty Offenses

Sexy Offenses

Hang this player?

Can you make me one? :D

TheDarkestLight
June 16th, 2016, 08:18 AM
Can you make me one? :D

Gonna do something useful? I can't make reads off your insistent trolling.

Spruance
June 16th, 2016, 08:23 AM
Gonna do something useful? I can't make reads off your insistent trolling.

Reads day 1 are never right...

TheDarkestLight
June 16th, 2016, 08:28 AM

... They can be, you just need to think in the right ways.

But if you believe that, why sign and waste a slot?

Kovath
June 16th, 2016, 08:29 AM

We only have Day 1...

??????

Why do you keep trolling, deliberately preventing people from making reads, when you know this as demonstrated by you on the first page?

BananaCucho
June 16th, 2016, 08:35 AM
Looking at your posts after the FB interaction:

I didn't look as closely at this one originally, I'm actually liking it more now.

Aforementioned reads list to which I gave an objection.

Optimal game strategy discussion.

Answering my question.

I responded to this one already, also it's basically just turning my points in reverse on me as questions.

I already mentioned I liked the first part of this one, other two parts are ~ok as responses.

More on the bussing thing from game standpoint.

Fluffy.

I admit part of your point. Game is not long enough yet to make this a scum ping, though I do still maintain there's been a dip in post quality.

Out of curiosity, do you not really address Brendan v TDL because you think it's TvT?

Yes my early impression is TvT with those two, with the while argument being a difference in strategy. I find nothing scummy about Brendan's stance.

Did you miss the point of this game? It's an exercise to IMPROVE day 1 reads. Why even say this in a one day game? What's your game plan, a random lynch?

Eggy
June 16th, 2016, 10:34 AM

The only reason I brought it up is because I think that even though we only need ome lynch if we can't single out a target based on some mistake they have made personally. We might be able to single out the scum by their interactions with their partner. As far as I know they are the only people who know who each other are, so it makes sense that their playstyle/dynamic would be different from a normal townies who is in the dark.

Eggy
June 16th, 2016, 10:38 AM
If you're worried about it, why even risk it? If Brendan emerges as a viable lynch target, then it'd probably be pretty easy to tell from a quick skim of the thread and you can put it on later in the day, shouldn't take too much effort.

You're saying we have to be careful with our votes, but your vote doesn't seem to reflect that, plus it was the second vote on someone.

The answer to your question is in the text you quoted. I placed my vote because I was not sure if I would be able to get on the next day(my internet is back now though so im fine.) Also the reason I voted brendan is because of him telling everyone to mass claim and not claiming himself, which you would know if you read my previous posts. Everyone is either null or townish to me so Im not going to place a vote on someone else just because no one has their vote on them yet. Brendan is the only one I think made a slight scum slip but i'm not to confident about that either. If the day progresses and he says somthing I like I will most likely unvote unless there is a better target.

Eggy
June 16th, 2016, 10:46 AM
You're pushing this bussing narrative pretty hard in a game where it's pretty useless, as mentioned by others. It's also your only real reasoning for who you think the scum team is, whereas TDL's vote on Brendan at least has some kind of justification. This argument you're putting forward is trying to cycle it in endless WIFOM - it's not constructive, even muddling town discussion a bit. Read someone for their own scumminess.

Is there anything you'd consider scummy about TDL and Brendan in their own right, since you believe they are a team?

I already stated why I found brendan scummy. And im not sure about TDL but I find he's been jumping from target to target without much to go off of other than his read of brendan. So I wouldn't be suprised if he was "scumhunting" to gaim town cred. Banana might also be doing somethin similar sort off. The only one who I have as town for now is firebringer. Also im not saying that I think they are both scum just that it is a distinct possibility but none of you seem to even want to give that a chance. Im not trying to push it im just saying if im roght then exactly what they want to happen is happening. At this point do you have any guesses who the scum team might be? I think spruance has been acting quite strange but im going to wait for a bit more to go off of.

Eggy
June 16th, 2016, 10:47 AM

We should try to get as many people online as possible when we make are claims so lurkers don't have time to make well thought up false claims based off of what everyone else has already claimed.

TheDarkestLight
June 16th, 2016, 11:37 AM
We should try to get as many people online as possible when we make are claims so lurkers don't have time to make well thought up false claims based off of what everyone else has already claimed.

The best way to do something like that is to just set a time and @name everyone so they know the specific time. Not a terrible idea, but it won't give much info on lurkers as they could legitimately just have timezone issues or be faking said issues. Too many variables to be effective.

Slight town read for trying to come up with mechanics and whatnot though.

Brendan
June 16th, 2016, 11:48 AM
:HeyGuys: Just waiting on those sheriff claims.

TheDarkestLight
June 16th, 2016, 11:59 AM
:HeyGuys: Just waiting on those sheriff claims.

Too many people disagree with you for it to happen the way you want it to happen.

Brendan
June 16th, 2016, 12:15 PM
Too many people disagree with you for it to happen the way you want it to happen.

Who disagrees with me?

Spruance
June 16th, 2016, 12:22 PM
We only have Day 1...

??????

Why do you keep trolling, deliberately preventing people from making reads, when you know this as demonstrated by you on the first page?

It was a joke lmao... I honestly don't see how in a game of experienced players reads can be greater than a random guess until the roles are revealed...

TheDarkestLight
June 16th, 2016, 12:32 PM
Who disagrees with me?

Banna for instance. She wants to wait for a later time.

The sad thing is you have contributed nothing but "Let's get claims!" in a game that is pretty much guaranteed to have a mass claim early.

BananaCucho
June 16th, 2016, 12:35 PM
It was a joke lmao... I honestly don't see how in a game of experienced players reads can be greater than a random guess until the roles are revealed...

Oh, it was a joke! I GET IT! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Spruance

Firebringer
June 16th, 2016, 12:41 PM
Omg I am alive.
Okay Spruance is heavily acting anti town here which is annoying I don't think we should lynch Brendan today because gut.

And kobath feels slightly town.

How about egg?
eggy

Gyrlander
June 16th, 2016, 12:42 PM
I'm claiming right now.

I'm sheriff and Brendan is town.

Stop voting him and focus on other targets, you're only wasting time Eggy TheDarkestLight

BananaCucho
June 16th, 2016, 12:44 PM
I'm claiming right now.

Stop voting him and focus on other targets, you're only wasting time Eggy TheDarkestLight

K let's move on. Pick someone to claim next.

BananaCucho
June 16th, 2016, 12:46 PM
Banna for instance. She wants to wait for a later time.

The sad thing is you have contributed nothing but "Let's get claims!" in a game that is pretty much guaranteed to have a mass claim early.

I think enough time has passed and we can claim now.

Do it one at a time pls

TheDarkestLight
June 16th, 2016, 12:46 PM
I'm claiming right now.

Interesting.

Only time will tell if this is BS or not.

TheDarkestLight
June 16th, 2016, 12:47 PM
The interesting thing is how Brendan was so eager to get Sheriffs to claim and then the very first person to claim is a Sheriff and he JUST SO HAPPENS to have an innocent on Brendan.

Just something to think about so we don't go trusting them fully.

Firebringer
June 16th, 2016, 12:48 PM
The interesting thing is how Brendan was so eager to get Sheriffs to claim and then the very first person to claim is a Sheriff and he JUST SO HAPPENS to have an innocent on Brendan.

Yeah.....but would scum be so dumb to make those easy connections?

Firebringer
June 16th, 2016, 12:49 PM
Considering who we are talking about, yes, it is possible lol <3 you grylander

BananaCucho
June 16th, 2016, 12:51 PM

For now let's get to the other claims. If multiple sheriff claims arise then we can take it into consideration.

Given that Brendan wasn't being scummy though the sheriff claim makes sense.

Gyrlander pick who claims next please

Gyrlander
June 16th, 2016, 12:52 PM
Considering who we are talking about, yes, it is possible lol <3 you grylander

Who is Grylander? O.O

I WANT TDL TO CLAIM NEXT.

BananaCucho
June 16th, 2016, 12:52 PM
TDL you're up

BananaCucho
June 16th, 2016, 12:54 PM
And when you claim just go ahead and say who you want to claim next

BananaCucho
June 16th, 2016, 12:57 PM
Chicken Boo, Chicken Boo, why don't you act like the other chickens do

You wear a disguise to look like human guys, but you're not a man, you're a chicken, Boo.

Gyrlander
June 16th, 2016, 12:57 PM
If you think that I'm go to ignore this time without saying anything you're fucking dojne

TheDarkestLight

Firebringer
June 16th, 2016, 12:58 PM
Who is Grylander? O.O

I WANT TDL TO CLAIM NEXT.

He is a better mafia player then gyrlander now put your vote on eggy.

Spruance
June 16th, 2016, 12:58 PM
Interesting.

Only time will tell if this is BS or not.

Actually nothing will tell if it's bs or not... An early mafia sheriff claim confirming a citizen makes it gg

Firebringer
June 16th, 2016, 01:00 PM
If I were to host meta this shit game I would say we have no sheriff and gyrlander is saving his teammate and trying to ensure a win.

Firebringer
June 16th, 2016, 01:01 PM
Isn't the purpose of instant mafia to rely on forming reads and not claims? Why did we even have roles for this to begin with?

Spruance
June 16th, 2016, 01:01 PM
Does it say anywhere the likelihood of the random roles or we just supposed to guess?

Firebringer
June 16th, 2016, 01:03 PM
Does it say anywhere the likelihood of the random roles or we just supposed to guess?

It's decided by host while making the setup.

Gyrlander

Yeah I think we don't have sheriff

BananaCucho
June 16th, 2016, 01:05 PM
If I were to host meta this shit game I would say we have no sheriff and gyrlander is saving his teammate and trying to ensure a win.

That could be possible

We know this: if Crylander is scum, so is Brendan

If they were both scum why would Brendan ask for a sheriff to claim first instead of just doing it himself and clearing crylander?

Let's get out the rest if the claims and see how things go

Hurry up TheDarkestLight

Firebringer
June 16th, 2016, 01:05 PM
Lol in a game meant for me to read players I am now using host mets for this. I am the worst lol

BananaCucho
June 16th, 2016, 01:07 PM
I really hate that host meta is your only argument here.

Firebringer
June 16th, 2016, 01:08 PM
Weirdly enough I don't think Brendan is gyrlander ally though. Maybe gyrlander wanted to pocket Brendan to make his claim more believable?

Not sure.....

Firebringer
June 16th, 2016, 01:09 PM
I really hate that host meta is your only argument here.

I kind of do too but my role tells me that gyrlander is not what he claims.

BananaCucho
June 16th, 2016, 01:11 PM
Weirdly enough I don't think Brendan is gyrlander ally though. Maybe gyrlander wanted to pocket Brendan to make his claim more believable?

Not sure.....

Still a host meta argument. Please ISO him and post your thoughts if you are going to persue this at this time.

In the meantime we need more claims. Hurry up TDL

BananaCucho
June 16th, 2016, 01:12 PM
I kind of do too but my role tells me that gyrlander is not what he claims.

If you are a sheriff or mayor claim now

Firebringer
June 16th, 2016, 01:13 PM
Poking looking at this game from a scum perspective there's a huge incentive to gambit because everything is a short run motivation. Usually you don't gambit because of long term ramifications but you have none of them here.

You only need gambit to work for one day in this. So claims like sheriff are 10x more likely from scum. I would also think sheriff would crumb his person first few posts they did and gyr didn't do that.

TheDarkestLight
June 16th, 2016, 01:14 PM
Citizen

Don't care who goes next.

Firebringer
June 16th, 2016, 01:15 PM
If you are a sheriff or mayor claim now

I am a mason ands it's unlikely there's one, meaning that "four cleared" towns are extremely unlikely or this game has 1 mason 1 sheriff which is possible if not troll.

TheDarkestLight
June 16th, 2016, 01:16 PM
I am a mason ands it's unlikely there's one, meaning that "four cleared" towns are extremely unlikely or this game has 1 mason 1 sheriff which is possible if not troll.

One mason? If you are a mason and you say there is one mason that suggests that no one else is in your chat, yes?

BananaCucho
June 16th, 2016, 01:16 PM

Okay I can follow your reasoning here.

Pick someone to claim next

Firebringer
June 16th, 2016, 01:17 PM
One mason? If you are a mason and you say there is one mason that suggests that no one else is in your chat, yes?

There is no mason chat, read the setup.

BananaCucho
Citizen

Don't care who goes next.

You should pick someone. There is a reason to this.

Firebringer
Okay I can follow your reasoning here.

Pick someone to claim next
I want eggy to claim.

TheDarkestLight
June 16th, 2016, 01:18 PM

Mason: They share an active private chat but are not host confirmed to etchother

You should pick someone. There is a reason to this.

Ok, I pick you then I guess.

BananaCucho
June 16th, 2016, 01:19 PM
Eggy come claim

I am a "shitizen". My favorite role.

I pick Spruance to claim

Firebringer
June 16th, 2016, 01:20 PM
Mason: They share an active private chat but are not host confirmed to etchother

Ok, I pick you then I guess.

Ohhh I am the only mason then, I can't read.
This is problem with sending role pjs through Skype.

TheDarkestLight
June 16th, 2016, 01:20 PM
Ohhh I am the only mason then, I can't read.
This is problem with sending role pjs through Skype.

So, you never got a chat or it's empty?

Suspect right there.

Firebringer
June 16th, 2016, 01:22 PM
So, you never got a chat or it's empty?

Suspect right there.
It's empty and I never posted either and I can't now because I can't phone post there.
Keyboard is fucked up.

BananaCucho
June 16th, 2016, 01:24 PM
Is it possible to have only one mason?

If there is only one mason, would they have an empty chat or no chat?

TheDarkestLight

It's empty and I never posted either and I can't now because I can't phone post there.
Keyboard is fucked up.

... Contradictions... What, did you not even consider the "empty" chat? Did it "just so happen" to slip your mind?

BananaCucho
I'm 99% sure Fire just badly slipped

Calix
June 16th, 2016, 01:25 PM
Is it possible to have only one mason?

If there is only one mason, would they have an empty chat or no chat?

It is possible to only have one Mason.

All Masons, regardless of number, would receive a chat.

Firebringer
June 16th, 2016, 01:26 PM
... Contradictions... What, did you not even consider the "empty" chat? Did it "just so happen" to slip your mind?

I didn't remember her linking the chat, I just remember she was like "hey idiot your a mason"

TheDarkestLight
June 16th, 2016, 01:27 PM
I'm 99% sure Fire just badly slipped

I asked the questions myself, and yes there can be one, and they still get a chat. However, the fact he suddenly changed his mind on "If he had a chat or not" was highly suspect. It could easily mean he got info that he forgot about from reading the setup or asking the host and now changed his story to fit.

Of course it's just speculation.

BananaCucho
June 16th, 2016, 01:29 PM

You say it's unlikely that there's one (meaning sheriff) because that means there would be "four cleared" town (2 masons and sheriff + cleared target)

Then you say there isn't a mason chat

Then you redact that and say there is one but it's empty

If that's the case you would have known already there is only one mason (you)

Yeah, fire slipped

Let's get the rest of the claims out but 99% chance Fire is scum

Firebringer
June 16th, 2016, 01:29 PM
I managed to post there now to see if anyone will post back.....
Also I should sleep.

How is life with you guys?

BananaCucho
June 16th, 2016, 01:30 PM
Or did you say unlikely there's one mason?

So Calix sent you the mason chat link by Skype and you didn't see it? Links look very noticeable on Skype on mobile which you claim you are on

BananaCucho
June 16th, 2016, 01:30 PM
I managed to post there now to see if anyone will post back.....
Also I should sleep.

How is life with you guys?

Don't change the subject lol. You slipped badly here Fire

Firebringer
June 16th, 2016, 01:31 PM
This slip is better than the magic arp slip imo

Firebringer
June 16th, 2016, 01:32 PM
Don't change the subject lol. You slipped badly here Fire

I'll mod kill myself to confirm ;)

Brendan
Is Firebringer that retarded or did he slip already?

Gyrlander
Firebringer

So easy

Firebringer
June 16th, 2016, 01:33 PM
At my discretion violations of rules may result in a mod kill or replacement
Attempting to get mod killed in order to forward your win condition will be considered cheating; infractions will be chased once the game has ended and you will be removed from the game without a role flip. The town will have to decide if they want to lynch your empty slot or not.

Don't even care about this tbh

BananaCucho
June 16th, 2016, 01:34 PM
Keyboard is fucked up.

Why can't you phone post in a QT BTW? I do 100% of my QT posts on my phone.

Firebringer
June 16th, 2016, 01:35 PM
Why can't you phone post in a QT BTW? I do 100% of my QT posts on my phone.

They do? Not for me.
Weird

Firebringer
June 16th, 2016, 01:35 PM

Probably that retarded.

BananaCucho
June 16th, 2016, 01:36 PM
Don't even care about this tbh

You would be removed as an empty slot without a flip... I would still lynch it. If you're town you really fucked up by a) not posting in theason chat, and b) not understanding your role

Brendan
June 16th, 2016, 01:36 PM

Or both

BananaCucho
June 16th, 2016, 01:37 PM
They do? Not for me.
Weird

How would.that even be possible

Firebringer
June 16th, 2016, 01:37 PM
You would be removed as an empty slot without a flip... I would still lynch it. If you're town you really fucked up by a) not posting in theason chat, and b) not understanding your role

Then vote me Jesus Christ.
Town can lose I don't give a shit.

BananaCucho
June 16th, 2016, 01:38 PM
Funny thing is that regardless of alignment... it's still better play than Foxtrot.

Eggy

Spruance

Come claim

BananaCucho
June 16th, 2016, 01:39 PM
Then vote me Jesus Christ.
Town can lose I don't give a shit.

I'm waiting for more claims.

This is probably an emotional reaction to the slip lile "get it over with"

I won't be fooled into backing down again. You made your bed

Firebringer
June 16th, 2016, 01:42 PM
Meh me not seeing the chat is because I swore the link calix sent me was link to game thread for w/e reason i read role but I skimmed it and my reading comprehension right now is that of a 4 year old.

I am kind of done getting role pjs through Skype though lol.
If you won't send me a pm I am auto replacing out of the game. Not blaming calix but it's for my own stupidity I need the role in my inbox to double check shit.

Skype is not a storage system.

Firebringer
June 16th, 2016, 01:43 PM
I'm waiting for more claims.

This is probably an emotional reaction to the slip lile "get it over with"

I won't be fooled into backing down again. You made your bed
I have and I am lying in it.
But if gyrlander I am calling you out on you relying on a "slip" just like that game with mattzed where you mid lunched him and ducked shit up.

Like I ducked up, but your the one lynching me. So you equally are ducking up.

Firebringer
June 16th, 2016, 01:45 PM
Fuck you phone I want to say fucking go fuck yourselves I am this close to punching a fucking walk you stupid fucking phone.

BananaCucho
June 16th, 2016, 01:46 PM
You didn't ask Calix where your mason chat was? Why would you auto assume there was no mason chat?

Firebringer
June 16th, 2016, 01:50 PM
I have meditated and realized that this is just a game. I have become one with my idiocy, people let us rejoice now and lynch me.

Thank you.

BananaCucho
June 16th, 2016, 01:54 PM
I have and I am lying in it.
But if gyrlander I am calling you out on you relying on a "slip" just like that game with mattzed where you mid lunched him and ducked shit up.

Like I ducked up, but your the one lynching me. So you equally are ducking up.

Now you understand my pain with typos lol

Fire answer pls what I asked before: why didn't you question where your mason chat was?

Firebringer
June 16th, 2016, 01:56 PM
Now you understand my pain with typos lol

Fire answer pls what I asked before: why didn't you question where your mason chat was?
When I skimmed the role I thought the unconfirmed part was like you don't have a chat to confirm yourself? I don't know I must have been high.

BananaCucho
June 16th, 2016, 01:58 PM
When I skimmed the role I thought the unconfirmed part was like you don't have a chat to confirm yourself? I don't know I must have been high.

And once again, why didn't you clarify with Calix? I would have been asked her questions if I was confused about anything regarding my role

BananaCucho
June 16th, 2016, 02:00 PM
Last time I second guessed myself regarding Fire we lost

This genuinely feels like a very bad slip

Consider my vote on Fire once all claims are done.

Firebringer
June 16th, 2016, 02:01 PM
And once again, why didn't you clarify with Calix? I would have been asked her questions if I was confused about anything regarding my role

I asked if I had Mason's buddies and then calix just insulted me for not reading.
So yes, mod is very friendly with answering questions.

Firebringer
June 16th, 2016, 02:03 PM
Last time I second guessed myself regarding Fire we lost

This genuinely feels like a very bad slip

Consider my vote on Fire once all claims are done.
Ehhh I would tell you not to rely on past games but I have legitimate done that with you several times so, whatever.

Guys lets get this game over with!!! Claim and then vote me.

BananaCucho
June 16th, 2016, 02:05 PM
I asked if I had Mason's buddies and then calix just insulted me for not reading.
So yes, mod is very friendly with answering questions.

That doesn't make sense. I read the entire setup thread and didn't see anything that indicated that 1 mason was possible.

She did take this over from Helz, but if she said that that implies that the setup specifically stated that.

I'll reread the thread again

Firebringer
June 16th, 2016, 02:06 PM
That doesn't make sense. I read the entire setup thread and didn't see anything that indicated that 1 mason was possible.

She did take this over from Helz, but if she said that that implies that the setup specifically stated that.

I'll reread the thread again
Calix just said 1 mason is possible.

BananaCucho
June 16th, 2016, 02:07 PM
Calix just said 1 mason is possible.

Yeah but you just said when you got the rolecard that she said "go read" when you asked about a Mason chat.

It wasn't stated in the setup then. That was just clarified now.

Firebringer

I was gonna consider you for town but you're saying all the wrong things.

Firebringer
June 16th, 2016, 02:10 PM
Yeah but you just said when you got the rolecard that she said "go read" when you asked about a Mason chat.

It wasn't stated in the setup then. That was just clarified now.

Firebringer

I was gonna consider you for town but you're saying all the wrong things.
Or do I know just the right things in order to get lynched.

If gyrlander isn't scum I consider this a lose either way, but gig to everyone.

If banana is the scum this is mind blowing to me lol.
I think gyrlander and eggy right now but meh.

BananaCucho
June 16th, 2016, 02:12 PM
Or do I know just the right things in order to get lynched.

If gyrlander isn't scum I consider this a lose either way, but gig to everyone.

If banana is the scum this is mind blowing to me lol.
I think gyrlander and eggy right now but meh.

You didn't really address what I'm stating. You've given up instead.

Firebringer
June 16th, 2016, 02:15 PM
You didn't really address what I'm stating. You've given up instead.

What do you want me to address? I just know your wrong, I can't say anything more than you are wrong because you are. What does any of this slip have to do with me being scum? No clue.

Why wouldn't I claim sheriff instead of mason? Why not just direct cc gyrlander? Like seriously I don't even think scum me would think to fake claim mason lol.

BananaCucho
June 16th, 2016, 02:19 PM

No fucking way that "They share a night chat" is interpreted as There is no night chat". I don't care who you are. The :wm: "I was high" defense isn't cutting it.

Stating you asked Calix "can I haz mason buddies" and she says "go read retard", and you read that, its too unbelievable to me that you're town. I can't find any way to read your narrative as true.

Firebringer
June 16th, 2016, 02:20 PM
No fucking way that "They share a night chat" is interpreted as There is no night chat". I don't care who you are. The :wm: "I was high" defense isn't cutting it.

Stating you asked Calix "can I haz mason buddies" and she says "go read retard", and you read that, its too unbelievable to me that you're town. I can't find any way to read your narrative as true.

Take note of this post game.

Firebringer
June 16th, 2016, 02:21 PM
This is like a third time I have seen a mislynch happen if a "slip" can we as a site realize that slips don't happen.

Like legitimate, when was last time scum slipped?
Honest question.

Firebringer
June 16th, 2016, 02:23 PM
Anyways I am going to do something productive with my day [thats my first lie this game]

Cya guys post game.

BananaCucho
June 16th, 2016, 02:23 PM
What do you want me to address? I just know your wrong, I can't say anything more than you are wrong because you are. What does any of this slip have to do with me being scum? No clue.

Why wouldn't I claim sheriff instead of mason? Why not just direct cc gyrlander? Like seriously I don't even think scum me would think to fake claim mason lol.

You're not addressing that:

> You claim you asked Calix if you had Mason buddies

> She said "go read, dumbass"

> You read "They share an active private chat" as "there is no chat"

> You interpret "They" as "There is a possibility of only one mason"

What you're not addressing is that no where is it implied in the setup that there may only be one mason yet Calix would for some reason make one mason and tell you to " go read the setup fucktard" when the setup doesn't even hint at one mason being possible, plus she answered (allegedly) TDL privately about this question and answered me publicly.

Yeah no.

Firebringer
June 16th, 2016, 02:25 PM
Go whine to calix post game she put in only one mason, unless there's another who just hasn't posted.

BananaCucho
June 16th, 2016, 02:25 PM
This is like a third time I have seen a mislynch happen if a "slip" can we as a site realize that slips don't happen.

Like legitimate, when was last time scum slipped?
Honest question.

AIVION slipped in the game with you as his teammate. Said "probably can't paint x as scum", slipping that you had an agenda in painting people as scum versus reading them as scum

Paladin slipped in mafia wars part 1

People slip all the time fire lol

BananaCucho
June 16th, 2016, 02:27 PM
Go whine to calix post game she put in only one mason, unless there's another who just hasn't posted.

You're opening up the door to another Mason claim, meaning TWO people didn't see the chat link?

Because you said the chat was empty.

No way two towns fuck up that badly. But it fits the "Calix wouldn't put in just one mason" narrative.

BananaCucho
June 16th, 2016, 02:29 PM
BTW Paladin slipped in "lynch fetish" as well

He wouldn't vote anyone but TDL lol. TDL also wouldn't vote anyone but Paladin

But naw slips never happen

BananaCucho
June 16th, 2016, 02:32 PM
I am cringing SO hard at the thought of Fire somehow being town

If you're scum Fire we are good but if you are town we are gonna have a discussion post game about not tarnishing the fire lizard name. Because if you're town... This is just so bad

TheDarkestLight
June 16th, 2016, 02:33 PM
You're opening up the door to another Mason claim, meaning TWO people didn't see the chat link?

Because you said the chat was empty.

No way two towns fuck up that badly. But it fits the "Calix wouldn't put in just one mason" narrative.

As much as I hate host meta, it's highly probable there is only a single one. But still, I'm looking nastily at FB.

I want other peoples opinions on his slip though. I think he's scum but it could be alignment indicative.

BananaCucho
June 16th, 2016, 02:35 PM
As much as I hate host meta, it's highly probable there is only a single one. But still, I'm looking nastily at FB.

I want other peoples opinions on his slip though. I think he's scum but it could be alignment indicative.

Highly probable that Calix would make 1 mason after ripping into MattZed for making 3 Drug Dealers?

BananaCucho
June 16th, 2016, 02:35 PM
Anyway this isn't about host meta

Read all of Fires posts again since the slip. It doesn't add up at all.

BananaCucho
June 16th, 2016, 02:41 PM
lol if TDL is Fire's partner

TheDarkestLight
June 16th, 2016, 02:54 PM
Anyway this isn't about host meta

Read all of Fires posts again since the slip. It doesn't add up at all.

I know it's a slip, if you recall I pointed it out. I'm just not taking things as certainty yet.

Kovath
June 16th, 2016, 03:15 PM
What are you doing, FB?

This slip is better than the magic arp slip imo

I don't know what the magic arp slip was, but either way FB alternates between admitting it was a slip and then saying it wasn't a slip... wtf?

I guess my RVS vote just happened to be on the money.

No quickhammer is also a good sign, though not conclusive of course since it might by Gyrlander or Banana... Still, a good sign.

BananaCucho
June 16th, 2016, 03:52 PM
I know it's a slip, if you recall I pointed it out. I'm just not taking things as certainty yet.

What else is there to be certain about lol. This was a paladin level slip

Brendan
June 16th, 2016, 03:54 PM
Just let the other claims come in obviously I'm claiming cit.

Brendan
June 16th, 2016, 03:54 PM
Fire seems like the obvious choice for now.

BananaCucho
June 16th, 2016, 03:56 PM
Sure sure take as long as you guys need, we have like 48 hours lol

(Seriously don't take the entire 48 hours)

BananaCucho
June 16th, 2016, 04:11 PM
What are you doing, FB?

I don't know what the magic arp slip was, but either way FB alternates between admitting it was a slip and then saying it wasn't a slip... wtf?

I guess my RVS vote just happened to be on the money.

No quickhammer is also a good sign, though not conclusive of course since it might by Gyrlander or Banana... Still, a good sign.

BTW he's referring to Charmanders Revenge, where Night 0 MattZed sent in an action of "splash" and got no feedback. He was a Magikarp (citizen)

People believed he wasn't really Magikarp because its a citizen role and believed this was a slip of misunderstanding the role. The rolecard did say something to the effect of "you can use splash. This does nithing" and MattZed was lynched over it.

This isn't the same lol.

Kovath
June 16th, 2016, 04:28 PM
BTW he's referring to Charmanders Revenge, where Night 0 MattZed sent in an action of "splash" and got no feedback. He was a Magikarp (citizen)

People believed he wasn't really Magikarp because its a citizen role and believed this was a slip of misunderstanding the role. The rolecard did say something to the effect of "you can use splash. This does nithing" and MattZed was lynched over it.

This isn't the same lol.

Yeah, this is a bit different than sending in "splash" as a troll action...

Spruance
June 16th, 2016, 04:49 PM
Sup. Citizen here like every other forum mafia game I played lol. I'm not sure having fire on L-2 this early is a good idea. Mayor didn't even claim yet.

Brendan
June 16th, 2016, 04:58 PM
Sup. Citizen here like every other forum mafia game I played lol. I'm not sure having fire on L-2 this early is a good idea. Mayor didn't even claim yet.

There doesn't even have to be a mayor

BananaCucho
June 16th, 2016, 05:44 PM

What do you think about Fire's slip?

Eggy
June 16th, 2016, 06:03 PM
Ima citizen. I dont think we have a mayor this game. And the fact that there has not been a fast hammer makes me certain that firebringer 99% certain that firebringer is scum and either brendan TDL or spruance is his partner. If FB was not scum the scum team would definately wait until he was at L3 to place their votes and fast hammer to end the game. They would not cast their votes early because being at L3 the chance of town ending the game before everyone claims is extremely low IMO. This makes me think that gyrlander kovath and banana are definately town at this point. I defimately see the scum communicating and saving their.votes for the hammer. But at this point does not matter who is partner is we just need to lynch one scum and its pretty clear who that is. I find his.posts after his slip are just as telling. He is asking to be lynched basically and has given up because he knows we got him. This is definately somethimg scum would do if my first game can be used as a reference. Seems like a last attempt at distracting us and making us questiom ourselves. Also bringing up post game and sayin stuff like we'll b sorry seems scummy to me. I just cannot see FB being town in any scenerio right now.. with that im willing to place my vote. Firebringer

Spruance
June 16th, 2016, 06:05 PM
Someone should unvote quickly before we lose lol

Spruance
June 16th, 2016, 06:08 PM
eh you're right an experienced townie wouldn't ask to be lynched...

HAMMERED

Firebringer

The Godfather
June 16th, 2016, 06:08 PM
Firebringer has been lynched! Stand by for the host's review and day-end post!

Firebringer ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/15644') (5 [L-0]): Kovath ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=612625'), Gyrlander ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=612857'), Spruance ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=612934'), BananaCucho ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=612882'), Eggy ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=612932')
Gyrlander ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/11750') (1 [L-4]): Firebringer ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=612823')

Calix
June 16th, 2016, 09:46 PM
Game Over

Firebringer was lynched. He was a Mason!

The Mafia has won!

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/alongway99/St%20Patricks%20Day%20Animations/Pot-O-Gold%20Animations/PotGoldRainbowLeprechaunDancing.gif

Players
Roles

Eggy
Kovath
Gyrlander
Firebringer
BananaCucho
Brendan
Spruance
TheDarkestLight
Mafia
Mafia
Sheriff
Mason
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen

Mafia Chat (http://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/w785XPmF5zp)

How do I word this nicely?

Town played like shit.

Instead of trying to scum-hunt, most players sat back, lurked, and only started 'playing' once everyone claimed. Even then, they resorted to (incorrect) host meta and a 'slip' to lynch with almost 48 hours left to reconsider. I have no idea why quick-hammers have grown in popularity over recent games (World of Music; Mafia Wars II; Order of Nature) when they almost always result in a mislynch.

Not to mention how half the players didn't read the setup properly, despite it being one of the most basic games ever.

BananaCucho
June 16th, 2016, 09:56 PM
Fire, you're fired. Honestly, how did you fuck that up that badly?

You disgrace the Fire Lizard name.

BananaCucho
June 16th, 2016, 09:58 PM
Like fucking understand what your role is, moron

BananaCucho
June 16th, 2016, 09:59 PM
Nobody

Brendan
June 16th, 2016, 10:00 PM
mfw I saw hammer with 48 hours left LUL

Mesk514
June 16th, 2016, 10:11 PM
Eggy 3-0, wow, i have some smart ass friends

Eggy

Firebringer
June 16th, 2016, 10:36 PM

Like fucking understand what your role is, moron

Says the person who votes and puts someone at L-2 with 48 hours left lol.

Brendan
June 16th, 2016, 10:37 PM

your play was way worse than that my mans

Firebringer
June 16th, 2016, 10:42 PM

Yeah it sucked, not going to say I was good or great or even acceptable play level.
Should have understood role card.

Should have clarified things with Calix.
Her insulting me immediately didn't help with that.

Calix
June 16th, 2016, 10:48 PM

Look at how I'm going to blame anyone but myself so that I don't have to put effort into improving, la di dah.

Every single town member fucked up.

Everyone who lurked showed that they had no interest in actually trying because they didn't roll TPR.

Every townie who was on Firebringer's train was there because they wanted a short-cut to victory in a game where that didn't exist.

Did anyone actually consider why Mafia would claim solo-Mason when that wasn't stated as a possibility in the setup? Did anyone consider who his ally might have been?

No, everyone just jumped on him because "it LOOKS funny" without considering scum motivation...or considering at all outside of "Calix wouldn't put in one Mason!" and "an experienced player wouldn't act like that!"

Calix
June 16th, 2016, 10:49 PM
Yeah it sucked, not going to say I was good or great or even acceptable play level.
Should have understood role card.

Should have clarified things with Calix.
Her insulting me immediately didn't help with that.

Asking you to read the setup = insulting you? Thank you for the update.

Firebringer
June 16th, 2016, 10:50 PM
Asking you to read the setup = insulting you? Thank you for the update.

W/e, not arguing with you on this. I fucked up. Still think my getting lynched based of a "slip" is ridiculous.

Firebringer
June 16th, 2016, 10:55 PM
Look at how I'm going to blame anyone but myself so that I don't have to put effort into improving, la di dah.

Everyone who lurked showed that they had no interest in actually trying because they didn't roll TPR.

Every townie who was on Firebringer's train was there because they wanted a short-cut to victory in a game where that didn't exist.

Did anyone actually consider why Mafia would claim solo-Mason when that wasn't stated as a possibility in the setup? Did anyone consider who his ally might have been?

No, everyone just jumped on him because "it LOOKS funny" without considering scum motivation...or considering at all outside of "Calix wouldn't put in one Mason!" and "an experienced player wouldn't act like that!"

I can whole heartedly agree with this.
I probably deserve more share of the blame than most.

My scumread on Gyrlander using host meta was awful, if i reanalzyed after finding out only one mason, then I would have reconsidered him being likely sheriff, which would put me back at Eggy, but I didn't. Too busy defending myself.

Gg scum, you guys didn't do much, but you did well enough to watch me get lynched.

Brendan
June 16th, 2016, 10:55 PM
I think I played the best town tbh imo fam

Firebringer
June 16th, 2016, 10:56 PM
I think I played the best town tbh imo fam

You get slightly less blame than banana for not being one of the town on my wagon, but you were planning to vote me so....

Brendan
June 16th, 2016, 10:59 PM
You get slightly less blame than banana for not being one of the town on my wagon, but you were planning to vote me so....

Nah I would have voted whoever didn't claim in that time period or whoever made the shittiest claim if I considered you a solo mason.

Calix
June 16th, 2016, 11:00 PM

http://i.imgur.com/tyTc1Nl.jpg

BananaCucho
June 16th, 2016, 11:58 PM

You knew what was up. In that situation if you were a player you would have jumped on that as well.

W/e, not arguing with you on this. I fucked up. Still think my getting lynched based of a "slip" is ridiculous.

You claimed a role that you had no knowledge of and you claim you read the setup. You handled that very poorly and its very embarrassing how you fucked that up.

Like seriously. You FUCK UP by rolling a TPR, you make assumptions about it that are INCORRECT, you never clarify and then you state "read the setup" as if you knew what you were talking about.

THEN its "oh, the host fucked me over by not sending the info in a pm" and "oh, it was a bad reason to lynch me".

Guess what. In Mafia, if you catch someone with their pants down you lynch them. If they use excuses like "the host wasn't clear" and "I was high :wm:" and then roll over "just lynch me and get this over with", you don't get a pass. YOU fucked up Fire.

Put yourself in our shoes. Let's say I claim sheriff and then state " its a stupid role though since there is no n1 so I can't check anyone", and then you say "you get an auto clear, its in the setup" and I say "oh shit I didn't see that part of my rolecard, but Brendan is town I see that now", it would be stupid not to lynch me because it looks like I claimed a role on the spot without knowing what I was claiming, AKA it looks like I MADE THE CLAIM UP

You don't let that pass. YOU fucked up. TDL was onto something with Eggy. You were suspicious of Kovath initially. But no, you didn't take the game seriously and didn't try to understand your role. That's on you, not the host, not on everyone else who saw that claim as a shit claim.

BananaCucho
June 17th, 2016, 12:01 AM
I'm fucking annoyed because I had the scum in my null pile and was town clearing people

And then Fire decides to not give a shit, fucks us over, and pushes the blame on the host and everyone else.

It wasn't as bad as Foxtrot but it was fucking close.

Eggy
June 17th, 2016, 12:34 AM
I think FBs slip was not even as bad as him just giving up and asking to be lynched. In what world is asking to be going to stop people from lynching you and make them reconsider? This is my 3rd forum game i've played so far and I won all 3 so far so im pretty happy honnestly :p. But as for the game setup being that there was only 2 mafia the chance of lynching a scum was considerably less than a mislynch as long as neither me or kovath fucked up to hard and tried to blend in. And btw I wasnt lying about my internet. That was the honnest to god truth. I think everyone could of handled it better. I cant beleive spruance hammer so early :p I was actually suprised if you people had waited the rest of the 48 hours could have maybe figured it out. Anyway thanks firebringer you da real MVP
Firebringer

Firebringer
June 17th, 2016, 01:19 AM
I'm fucking annoyed because I had the scum in my null pile and was town clearing people

And then Fire decides to not give a shit, fucks us over, and pushes the blame on the host and everyone else.

It wasn't as bad as Foxtrot but it was fucking close.

I played terribly, and i did give up when I saw that literally everyone legit thought i did some sort of slip.
I apologize for my terrible play.

Kovath
June 17th, 2016, 07:02 AM
People should just stop hunting for slips and the like, imo. Only lynch someone based solely on things like rolecard slips if you have nothing better by the end of the day.

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
June 17th, 2016, 08:08 AM
For some reason people decided to play against the whole premise of the game, improving day 1 reads and lynching mafia. Rather than trying to read players, most were simply focused on a mass claim that would do absolutely nothing to improve their play. The focus should have been pressing the lurkers into playing rather than trying to find out what everyone’s role is. Claiming so early was also bad for many reasons that I won’t care to explain.

IMO the entire town minus banana played like complete shit. Firebringer was OBVIOUSLY town. I don’t care about the slip, you do not focus on minor slips like that without looking at the totality of the game, and fire was ALWAYS town here. Town, other than being completely useless saw a slip and just went with it. The only person who even remotely tried to evaluate it was banana, and you can’t really blame her because her logic was fine, but just got to the wrong conclusion.

Eggys last post should have given away he was mafia, and that fire was town. However, kovath played really well and he once again fooled me, damn kovath.

kovath

BananaCucho
June 17th, 2016, 08:24 AM
For some reason people decided to play against the whole premise of the game, improving day 1 reads and lynching mafia. Rather than trying to read players, most were simply focused on a mass claim that would do absolutely nothing to improve their play. The focus should have been pressing the lurkers into playing rather than trying to find out what everyone’s role is. Claiming so early was also bad for many reasons that I won’t care to explain.

IMO the entire town minus banana played like complete shit. Firebringer was OBVIOUSLY town. I don’t care about the slip, you do not focus on minor slips like that without looking at the totality of the game, and fire was ALWAYS town here. Town, other than being completely useless saw a slip and just went with it. The only person who even remotely tried to evaluate it was banana, and you can’t really blame her because her logic was fine, but just got to the wrong conclusion.

Eggys last post should have given away he was mafia, and that fire was town. However, kovath played really well and he once again fooled me, damn kovath.

kovath

Eat a dick, asshole.

Gyrlander
June 17th, 2016, 10:23 AM
I think FBs slip was not even as bad as him just giving up and asking to be lynched. In what world is asking to be going to stop people from lynching you and make them reconsider? This is my 3rd forum game i've played so far and I won all 3 so far so im pretty happy honnestly :p. But as for the game setup being that there was only 2 mafia the chance of lynching a scum was considerably less than a mislynch as long as neither me or kovath fucked up to hard and tried to blend in. And btw I wasnt lying about my internet. That was the honnest to god truth. I think everyone could of handled it better. I cant beleive spruance hammer so early :p I was actually suprised if you people had waited the rest of the 48 hours could have maybe figured it out. Anyway thanks firebringer you da real MVP
Firebringer

Paragraphs or this is going to give me some kind of mental disease.

PLEASE

Eggy
June 17th, 2016, 11:18 AM
Paragraphs or this is going to give me some kind of mental disease.

PLEASE

Yea sorry

Eggy
June 17th, 2016, 11:20 AM

kovath

Why would I have been identified as scum from my last post? Everything I said is pretty true. And why was firebringer "OBVIOUSLY" town?

BananaCucho
June 17th, 2016, 11:26 AM
Why would I have been identified as scum from my last post? Everything I said is pretty true. And why was firebringer "OBVIOUSLY" town?

Hindsight bias.