KING KONG
June 8th, 2016, 03:02 PM
account name: MegaPhallus
account ID: 1-s2-1-6058968
In-game name: PeeeeEeEEeEeenis
crimes commited: hacking

your account name: THECHOOCHOO
Summary:20681

MegaPhallus wispered me 4 times and confirmed me my role and the exact role and number of other people in the triad

1. im jester, lynch me, fagtard triad, or i reveal you are teh triad
2. Do it, Administrator, or else
3. I mean, if yout want I can tell them 13 is DH but that would just be cruel...
4. or that 11 is deciever...

Than later in the game he says to everybody in the game who triad was, 11-12-13 and when he dies he say it again in his lw

Gyrlander
June 9th, 2016, 03:46 PM
SC ID VERIFICATION
MegaPhallus: Correct. 1-S2-1-6058968

Respective Hotkeys
MegaPhallus: 1

Was the Game Result altered?
Although he spammed triad info town ignored it and at the end lynched the triad using their own thoughts/night actions.

Previous Offenses
MegaPhallus: None

Player Offenses
MegaPhallus: Hacking

Summary

Setup: --

Names/Roles: --

Day 1: Irrelevant.

Night 1: 5 renames his last will as: "Killed me N1 triatards? TRIAD ARE 11,12,13 (NO TROLL,LEGIT!)". Surprisingly this is ABSOLUTELY CORRECT. Considering that he's a jester and that they were at Day One he just guessed it... either a miracle or Hacking.

Day 2: Further evidence is shown today when he PMs 12 "im jester, lynch me, fagtard triad. or i reveal you are the triad". 12 doesnt answer so he says "Do it, Administrator, or else". 12 role is Administrator, so he just guessed it. His two following messages are: "I mean, if you want I can tell them 13 is DH but that would be just cruel..." "or that 11 is deceiver..". He just guessed all triad's identities and roles. That's very near to totally impossible if you don't use a third-party program.

This is a pretty clear hacking's offense.

Recommended Action
MegaPhallus: Perma-Ban

Additional Notes
Thank you for the report! Feel free to report more players if you think they're breaking the rules! :calix:

SuperJack
June 9th, 2016, 04:08 PM
MegaPhallus: 1-S2-1-6058968 PERMA-BAN

Arrow
June 9th, 2016, 06:35 PM
1-S2-1-6058968: Perma'd