PDA

View Full Version : Night 4

NorthStar
December 3rd, 2011, 07:13 PM
What happened, I had a busy day.

BorkBot
December 3rd, 2011, 07:32 PM
What happened is that Dimwit revealed himself and had the luck to find Lucifer (Ambient). Yes, it was luck. It could just as easily have been another demon who attacked and while I’m sure humanity is happy that someone finally shared some real information, it was poorly thought through and the information should have been discussed privately to avoid giant holes in reasoning due to a lack of understanding of the rules like this.

Dimwit, please don’t take anything I said personally. I abused the situation to get some Eternity suspicion off of me that had been placed on me by Nick previously, but I still think the route you decided to take wasn’t the right one. Even with the desirable outcome we got (we found Lucifer), it should have been Illidan who gave this information to the town and not you, because you’re dead meat now and we could have used more lookout information to find the rest of the demons.

NorthStar: did you manage to check someone last night? I know Celt is dead, but I was wondering if you might perhaps have checked Vornskr instead. Your post started with an I in that case, which would make him a sinner.

Now before we decide on our course of action, I would like to hear the details of Dimwit's finds first. Most importantly who is Tiberius, and have any other people visited any of your targets at night?

If SuicidalNoob is not Tiberius, I suggest that McPwnage goes to recruit him to see if he has a demon inside him. We don't really need more people on our side now, we need to give targets to the remaining assassin and Tiberius.

McJesus
December 3rd, 2011, 07:34 PM
Ambient got identified by lucifer by dimwit who tracked yayap and we lynched him but he didn't die. I don't see why we didn't just lynch me but everyone was like noooooooo we have to be sure he's lucifer and I'm worried my annoyed atitude might have given me away. So long story short I get lynched tomorrow and lucifer dies in jail that night.

Now to the question of what we actually do: I think we should definetly investigate wolfcheese to determine his role and if he is a demon I will say that when I reveal tomorrow. If I die tonight I'm worried that since the romans need to lynch me they will just use the instalynch button when I get back so we might want to consider a heal on me. Cmg is a good investigation target as well, I am curious about his role.

Dimwit who is tiberius? Also do you have a charge left as a lookout? If you do please save it to see who targets me when I get back.

Recruiting we could go for vorn but I am reluctant because I got roman vibes off him at one point. I would have to review the posts to find other potential targets.

McJesus
December 3rd, 2011, 07:39 PM
yes honestly it would have been better if you would have held that back, we investigated woofcheese or ambient then I revealed said eternity has a sheppard and we pinned lucifer down but what's done is done.

BorkBot
December 3rd, 2011, 07:43 PM
It's highly doubtful that wolfcheese is a demon, since most role abilities are worth nothing when used on a target that is going to die anyway and Yayap wasn't sanitized. It's possible that Yayap claimed commoner in jail and wolfcheese went to recruit him to test it (not sure if Pilate gets different information for commoner/not commoner when they are already full). It's clear that Tiberius did not execute him. Other likely options are that wolf is the other Thief or a Whore.

Good potential sinner candidates in my opinion are:
Rumpel
FalseTruth
SuicidalN00b
Vornksr
Auckmid
Goonswarm
Oops
Dust
Nanosystem
J
jaczac

BorkBot
December 3rd, 2011, 07:51 PM
Also McPwnage, when you come out with our information on the next day, you should immediately clear Capitalier, Claw and Lunavium, so that the Romans don't double check them. Put that in your last will as well.

We also don't need to heal you now. If you do die, you will come back in 3 days so the Romans still get their win. I suggest Dimwit watches you just in case a demon attacks you, so we can get it killed during the day. The Angels' focus should be on finding potential demons. We can get triple kills (lynch, Tiberius and an Assassin), so we'd best find the bad guys quickly.

EDIT: on second thought, we should ignore SuicidalN00b. It's highly likely that Tiberius or the assassin will kill him tonight.

Dimwit
December 3rd, 2011, 07:53 PM
I am at wor for 3.5 more hours so my post wont be as detailed as I like.

Bork is right. Had I known that sin could choose who attacked at night., I would jot have shared the info. I tucked up in that regard and take full responsibility for that; dark rev I know you'll see this, im sorry for going at you like that. I felt really dumb for not realizing.

But moving on.

Auckmid is Tiberius. I hinted at it around post 190 on day three. Its how I picked up on his intentions so conclusively. That is the only piece of info I left out of my day report.

I believe that wolfcheese is a rabbi. I don't believe auckmid changed his habits nor do I believe that Rome sent two Romans or sin sent two sin. So it stands to reason that he is a remaining humanity power role. It would explain why lucifer claimed exclusive rights to the kill. This is a theory, like many others but I really believe it.

I will post again once I get home . I need to get this store cleaned and closed. And thanks for the recruit. And im sorry again for the events of yesterday.

Raiden
December 3rd, 2011, 08:26 PM
It's all good Dimwit, you did a fine job and we have our share of fault for not devising a code for you to inform us at day. Now lucifer is found, and the game is more than half won. I have several things to say about this night:

1) As BorkBot said, Wolfcheese could be only 4 roles: Whore, Thief, Rabbi or Pilate. I actually think that the one which makes most sense is Pilate, as Yayap could very well have claimed commoner in jail.

2) We will discover an additional demon because i'm following Lucifer tonight. The other thief should do the same if he's not a complete idiot, but it's best to make sure. Perhaps Ambient will not unseal due to the new day 8 rule, but i don't think so.

3) We don't care about any of us dying at this point. Even if it is McPwnage, Sin will suffer such a severe blow that they will hardly come back even if jesus dies twice.

4) Vornksr should be pretty much a safe recruit, given the possibility that we have 2 romans at hand. Regardless, he has been voting very independently and i wouldn't think of him as a roman anyway. He is probably a commoner though.

5) MileS should also be a safe recruit.

6) I'd check two among these: Fred, Zack, Dust, Ganondorf.

7) I think Philie is judas. Maybe.

McJesus
December 3rd, 2011, 08:28 PM
I asked DR this when we got Raiden

since we have a detective now (probably not for long) I want to know if Lucifer actually visits the target to do the sin night kill.

He visits both but the detective only sees the highest priority target, i.e. unseal. Meditate has no target, so it would default to the kill in that case.

proposition: Raiden tracks ambient to see which demon he recruits, we make a code for who he targeted and I out them as a demon tomorrow
pros: can easily trace the next demon and quickly shut him down
cons: we can find both demons easily if embalmer survives long enough, we may have wasted a charge on raiden's detective abilities.

btw wtf if this game is going to be drawn out for so long humanity power should get unlimited uses of night abilities

BorkBot
December 3rd, 2011, 09:08 PM
Actually, Ambient will probably do the killing himself since he has already been found. So a Shepherd on Jesus would not accomplish much at all.

I'm for Raiden doing the tracking. Ambient might decide not to unseal a demon because he suspects that he'll be followed, but it's definitely worth a shot. We shouldn't solely rely on the actions of an embalmer since there's only one of them left and they might die too.

Raiden, do we really need more power roles on Eternity to get the job done? What do you think of Jesus using his recruit on a suspected sinner as an investigation instead? We might still get a recruit out of it if we were wrong, and if we're right we might find another demon to slay.

Inviting Judas into our fold would now be a very good idea, as we can ask Rome to use a Legionnaire to protect one of us Angels when/if we are attacked. Or to protect our herald (Dimwit for now).

McJesus
December 3rd, 2011, 09:13 PM
who would your suspected sinner be? I'm not recruiting suicidaln00b if that is what you are asking. I would like to recruit vorn as an actual recruit to bolster numbers. When I come back we can do investigatons.

edit: if you want to do a recruit/invest we could try falsetruth

Raiden
December 3rd, 2011, 10:52 PM
Raiden, do we really need more power roles on Eternity to get the job done? What do you think of Jesus using his recruit on a suspected sinner as an investigation instead? We might still get a recruit out of it if we were wrong, and if we're right we might find another demon to slay.

More people is always a good thing, obviously. Keep in mind, however, that there is only 1 unsealed demon we won't know of by tomorrow, and it is him that we should hunt. Suicidaln00b is likely not it, and i hope he is being disposed of by the romans.

I have already listed my "most suspicious targets" in my previous post, so we may even recruit one of them. Of course the list is not complete, given the amount of lurkers out there, but we have to start somewhere.

Dimwit
December 3rd, 2011, 11:41 PM
It's all good Dimwit, you did a fine job and we have our share of fault for not devising a code for you to inform us at day.

Lol, actually I tried.

I made a post when I woke up this morning:
Day 4, Post #141

Because I just woke up and I made an ass out of myself last night, I would expect that everyone can consider this my first post of this day starting NOW.

That was an interesting night.

I still have a question, though: Does "investigative roles see Lucifer as a commoner" equate to blanket detection immunity or is it only that 'Investigators' (Angel, Tax Collector) see him as Commoner, and Thieves and Shepherds would still see him moving about?\

That fact that there is this much discussion and no answer means either:
a) Too few people conclusively know the answer to this question, which is a little disheartening on day 4
or
b) All of you that have been talking since I asked are Sinners or Sin aligned.

I'm not going to vote for Claw... yet... he's begging just like Brennenburg was begging.... Nick wasn't begging, he fucked up and got lynched. Claw is BEGGING, so I'm withholding my vote.

I used the (T) to say I found a demon, and (I) to denote that it was lucifer.

Not too longer after, NorthStar went on about the Illiad:
Day 4, Post #148

To learn how long a paragraph CAN be; read Penelope, the last chapter of Ulysses by James Joyce. One sentence in particular in that chapter spans 4,391 words and was, at the time, the longest single sentence in English language history.

In short: rules are there to help you. Once you know the rules you must know how to break them.

EDIT: Goodluck reading Ulysses! It's a big challenge (Penelope isn't the most difficult part by far) but it's a very rewarding and fascinating read. It took me several months.

etc etc

I thought he was looking for a confirmation from me because I had no idea why he would be going on about the Illiad; it occurred that MAYBE he was telling me not to be so obvious with the code (with references to paragraph length), but still wanted confirmation. This because he used the same format: (T) and (I), first letter of the first two paragraphs.

So I responded in an attempt to verify to Eternity that I had found Lucifer:
Day 4, Post #149

Thank you for your input?

I am reconsidering my vote for claw based on philie's interpretation of events...

I gathered after some time and especially in this night chat that I wasn't code-y enough :p.

But to add to my previous post:
When I came out of Night 3 with the information I had gathered, I got really really excited and had to literally write out my reveal post in notepad to keep myself from doing it at the start of Day 4 in the forum. I decided I would go on about the KPN, which got that insane logical-break-down-train-wreck started where I got really defensive at allies...

After I slept, I thought on it some more in the morning, waiting 3 hours at my PC hitting refresh, I shit you not, for Dark.Rev to respond about the Lookout concern I had.

It never even occurred to me, obviously, that it might not be Lucifer, but a Demon doing the killing. Bork is right that is by absolute luck that I discovered Lucifer himself, but for the sake of my fragile e-peen I must protest that it was skill that found the enemy. :)

But now that I've got that out of my system, I really am at a loss tonight on who I should target. I almost feel as if I should watch Auckmid, FalseTruth, oops or McPwnage, but I am very open to suggestion on the matter. There were obvious targets to pick in night 2 and night 3 and I had gathered those extra charges, so I went for it.

Also, I have 4 remaining charges. I got that lucky (even if I was that stupid).

McJesus
December 3rd, 2011, 11:56 PM
how the fuck do you have 4 charges when you started with three and used two? That makes no sense at all

Dimwit
December 4th, 2011, 12:00 AM
I gained the 3 from the dead Shepherd. Gave me 6 total, used 2, 4 remain.

Dimwit
December 4th, 2011, 12:02 AM
I'm also willing to bet that a Rabbi sits on my face tonight; I have become public enemy number 1. Who is more sure of a bet? No one else is really know yet, amiright?

EDIT: I forget that I can edit these, ha.

Illidan
December 4th, 2011, 12:17 AM
Hi guys,
good job Dimwit. A bit risky but it worked, so it's fine.

Tracking Jesus makes no sense, remember that Lucifer wants to keep him alive, at least until he has sealed all the demons, so I don't think he will attack him. I think he know who he is, since McPwnage was really obvious yesterday.

I tried to troll and make them hate me so maybe I will soak a kill. That's all I can do.

As for the recruit and investigation, I'm ok with a vorn recruit, and I really want to know Zack and fred roles. They didn't insta-vote yesterday and I'm really suspicious about them.

McJesus
December 4th, 2011, 12:44 AM
nice! is that confirmed by DR?

I don't really think it makes sense to anyone and yes Illidan is right I did make it obvious because I thought the best way to go was just to lynch me but I didn't reveal since no one else wanted that. I have narrowed down recruiting to either vorn or falsetruth, he said he is a town power but acted in a demonish way so it is a risk recruit that gives us a solid lead on false's role.

Investigation wise I would go with CMG and either Fred or Zack but I think a cmg investigation would help us.

Dimwit
December 4th, 2011, 01:03 AM
Received Day 2 from FM Game Master:
You inherited more supplies from your cousin, Zane. You now have 6 uses left.

It's absolute.

I think a False recruit might not be a bad idea, but that's the extent of my opinion in that regard. I have concluded far less than I assert during the Day.

Given that I have 4 remaining charges, and Sin will want me dead, I do want to make sure all 4 charges get used. The best idea I have, however, is tracking a random Sinner, in hopes that I get a good roll on both the Sinner being a Sinner and also being unsealed.

Do we have any sinner confirmations?

Illidan
December 4th, 2011, 01:07 AM
False played an horrible game and I don't want to recruit him. Recruit vorn or miles, but not him.

The only sinner confirmation that we have is suicidaln00b.

Illidan
December 4th, 2011, 01:09 AM
Also why do you care about CmG. He's not a sinner or ademon.

Dimwit
December 4th, 2011, 01:14 AM
False played an horrible game and I don't want to recruit him. Recruit vorn or miles, but not him.

Did he/is he? I got the very distinct impression that he was either: a) playing a distraction game, keeping eyes on himself and away from someone else or b) was just very bored with his role (implying commoner).

Some could say, up until Day 4, I played a horrible game, but that was the point: stay alive by making myself ambiguous. I made it clear I was pro-eternity but then I would assert Humanity Power Roles, Roman Legionnaires and sometimes Eternity, being non exclusive to the pro-eternity stance.

I read False as someone playing a similar game: Play dumb for survival but pull attention away from someone else; that's why I kept saying he was a Legionnaire: it's entire purpose is to sacrifice himself for the Roman Empire, implying that False was playing the role very RP like.

It's just a hypothesis, though. I can't help myself :)

EDIT: I get a similar impression from CmG, but not to the point of sacrifice. He likes to point fingers and act all-knowing. He either is, or he likes to smoke pot and connect dots with dotted lines, slinging mud everywhere for the hell of it, to add a layer of "wtf' on top of everything. What he is hiding, I have no theory on.

Illidan
December 4th, 2011, 01:25 AM
How is FT playing a distraction game when he was almost lynched? All he did was confuse the town with his secrets and bullshit. Nothing useful.

Dimwit
December 4th, 2011, 01:34 AM
How is FT playing a distraction game when he was almost lynched? All he did was confuse the town with his secrets and bullshit. Nothing useful.

Almost! A thin line, for sure. And that's my point: it was him and not someone else. Who, I don't know, and I'm not convinced (within this context) that he does either. Only that it's him. It may have been an attempt to prevent a random lynch on someone that was more useful than himself (again implying that he is a commoner).

I'm not saying that I'm right, it's a construct of my imagination. I, like I said about CmG, like to connect dots with dotted lines. It's something in my head that could work out, but doesn't necessarily mean that I believe it surely will.

Illidan
December 4th, 2011, 01:40 AM
I wouldn't call L-1 a thin line.

Anyway, I don't care about inquiring other players performance here, we have 2 perfect recruit targets and I don't see why we have to potentially waste it on him.

Dimwit
December 4th, 2011, 01:43 AM
I wouldn't call L-1 a thin line.

Anyway, I don't care about inquiring other players performance here, we have 2 perfect recruit targets and I don't see why we have to potentially waste it on him.

I'm fine with that. You support a valid argument.

I think I will target suicidaln00b tonight on the off chance he is unsealed; unless there are objections?

Illidan
December 4th, 2011, 01:46 AM
It's ok for me, unless someone has other ideas.

Illidan
December 4th, 2011, 01:51 AM
Hum, actually Raiden will follow lucifer so it isn't a good idea since we will already know the demon (unless Raiden dies), but I don't know who you can target honestly. Maybe raiden so if he dies by a demon (unlikely but possible) we will know who he is?

Dimwit
December 4th, 2011, 01:56 AM
One thing I would like to achieve by the end of this night is an agreed Last Will loaded with as much information as possible that we would like to pass on via herald. If Beelzabub has been unsealed, I will most certainly die tonight. (a-duh!) Or if I don't get a heal and Sin does make an attempt at me.

Either way, if I die, I would hope to be able to hold over the need for Eternity to re-herald for maybe another day. Unless Jesus is just going to out himself tomorrow? In which case, I'm hardly necessary.

EDIT: Actually, a last will we can all hold on to for that very purpose! Genius, I tell you!

EDIT (4 AM, EST/9 AM GMT): Off to bed, not worthy of a new post. Be back in ~8 hours.

Illidan
December 4th, 2011, 01:57 AM
Jesus is going to out himself tomorrow, if he doesn't die tonight.

If it's needed, I will be the herald since I'm just a commoner and we can afford my death.

But yeah, I agree that we should share as much informations as we can anyway.

Illidan
December 4th, 2011, 02:45 AM
I just noticed this in the night thread:

I just noticed a problem. I listed the wrong name; Dimwit meant to report that he saw Ambient, nanosystem, and Tiberius.

wolfcheese should not have beew on that report and I apologize.
This is really suspect, because wolfcheese confirmed and nanosystem said nothing.

I doubt they're demons anyway, but I will question them tomorrow.

So to sum up my suggestions so we don't screw up like yesterday (yes I'm looking at you north <_<)
Recruit: vornskr
North investigate: Zack
Bork investigate: fred
Raiden follow: Ambient
Dimwit track: Raiden?

If this isn't ok for you say it now so we can discuss.

Raiden
December 4th, 2011, 04:53 AM
Recruit: vornskr
Bork investigate: fred
Dimwit track: Raiden?

I agree with this.

EDIT: i already sent my action as i don't think you will change your mind about it. I will be off until Day 5 due to irl stuff to attend to.

BorkBot
December 4th, 2011, 07:54 AM
I think it would be a good idea for Jesus to be healed tonight, just in case Sin hits Jesus. This will ensure that Jesus is lynched tomorrow to help out the Romans.

This guy is Roman or much more likely a Sinner (less information on sinners is good for him, and he did not vote to lynch FalseTruth along with Auckmid on day 2).

If we are going to recruit someone because we think they are a power role, I really do NOT think we should recruit someone as high profile as vornskr, because he's likely going to be one of the first to get attacked once Sin gets their kill count up, if he's not a demon himself. We already have Dimwit, Raiden and possibly Illidan with a target on their backs. I'd much rather recruit FalseTruth then, because everyone thinks he's full of crud and nobody associates him with us, and Sin will not kill him because of that. Most importantly, FalseTruth is definitely not Roman, because the Romans voted to have him lynched (he got close to being lynched and Auckmid's vote was there), whereas Vornksr could very well be a Roman himself. A recruit on a Roman is 100% wasted.

Another point worth mentioning is that with the rules change from yesterday, the Romans got a huge incentive to not lend their cooperation anymore at all. Without their executions being used on sinners, we are extremely vulnerable with only one neutral assassin with only 2 kills left. For that reason, if nobody is executed tomorrow, Dimwit should ask wolfcheese if he was jailed - or ask whomever got jailed to come forward - before McPwnage reveals himself. There's a chance the Romans jailed Ambient and gave him instructions on who to kill/not to kill and who the Angels are if they found any "shepherds" that weren't Dimwit, which he can share with the living demons in his last night chat.

If wolfcheese lives tomorrow, we should investigate him immediately afterwards. He did not deny the claim that he supposedly visited Yayap while it wasn't actually true, as DR has told us in that addendum (it was nanosystem). This makes wolfcheese highly suspicious. Wolfcheese's name was on DR's mind for some reason when he sent Dimwit his information, and it might be because he's somehow related to one of the other people on "the list".

Tonight I began to wonder whether or not a jailor actually visits a target if he doesn't execute them. If Auckmid would only appear on Dimwit's lookout info for an execution, then nanosystem is 100% rabbi.

My opinion:

Recruit: FalseTruth (human power role or sinner, either way we accomplish something. He is definitely not Roman)
Bork investigate: Vornksr (if he's a roman or sinner without a demon sealed within, we still won't know what he is if we use a recruit. He's also too high profile and will be murdered if he's not on Sin) or MileS (for reasons mentioned above)
Dimwit track: AUCKMID (we will find a Legionnaire because of this with 100% certainty, this is useful information)

McJesus
December 4th, 2011, 08:23 AM
Honestly I agree with borkbot's reasoning on falsetruth, it is so unexpected it just might work! I am debating it in my head, ultimatly I could see myself going either way.

McJesus
December 4th, 2011, 08:25 AM
check night 4 again...

"I just noticed a problem. I listed the wrong name; Dimwit meant to report that he saw Ambient, nanosystem, and Tiberius.

wolfcheese should not have been on that report and I apologize."

lol whoops, I propose we investigate vorn and nanosystem with this in mind

Illidan
December 4th, 2011, 08:44 AM
You miss the whole point of investigations.

We should hunt demons and sinners. We don't give a flying fuck about romans since this game is going to end really soon if we get all the demons.

So the investigation on vorn is completely useless and wasted, because he's not a sinner and he's not a roman.

I'm really confident that vorn is a power role and I don't see why wasting the recruit on FT. He's not in the limelight like Raiden or Dimwit. In the case he is indeed a roman, we will know but without wasting an important investigation, but this is really unlikely.

That being said, if you really don't want to listen to my advice I won't insist anymore, it's up to you.

McJesus
December 4th, 2011, 08:58 AM
ok I'll recruit vorn and you guys investigate zack and fred

McJesus
December 4th, 2011, 09:08 AM
It's official I pm'ed to recruit vorn

BorkBot
December 4th, 2011, 09:17 AM
There is nothing conclusive about Vorn. He could be anything. And if he's not a sinner, he's going to die because he's too prominent. Don't forget that Sin gets a sheriff, and prominent targets will probably be investigated first.

I am firmly against recruiting him. In my mind, he's one of the least interesting recruit targets there is. Investigating him would stop him from being such a prominent enigma.

Though since your mind is made up, I will investigate MileS.

McJesus
December 4th, 2011, 09:23 AM
if northstar would have investigated vorn yesterday we wouldnt be having this issue. Anyways what's done is done, hopefully vorn proves useful to us.

Dimwit
December 4th, 2011, 09:30 AM
Tonight I began to wonder whether or not a jailor actually visits a target if he doesn't execute them. If Auckmid would only appear on Dimwit's lookout info for an execution, then nanosystem is 100% rabbi.

This is worth looking in to. I would wager that it is not true, but like I said in day, I'm not 100% on Jailer->Lookout mechanics.

I also completely missed Rev's addendum. I don't remember seeing it, but I'll be looking it up now.

Me watching Auckmid makes sense, as well. I am fully behind that.

EDIT: Ahhh, it was added to the Night 4 posting, gotcha.

I will also make a simple code for reporting whom it is I find visiting Auckmid:

Each paragraph in my first post will equate to an individual visitor, and the first letters of thos paragraphs will be the first letter(s) of who it was the visited him. So, for example:

Fallacious are my target choices, but I got shit last night, boys.

Perennial cock suckers...

This would denote that FalseTruth and Perotto were his visitors. Does this make sense?

Illidan
December 4th, 2011, 09:33 AM
Wait, why Miles?

Again ... he's a recruit target maybe, not an investigation target ... he's one of the most pro-eternity player i've seen.

Is it really so hard to undertand?

I don't want to sound like an ass but it seems to me that you're not even reading my posts.

Dimwit: ok. It's a bit obvious that it's a code but people know your role so we don't really care.

BorkBot
December 4th, 2011, 09:42 AM
I think it's you who isn't reading mine. MileS said something that is clearly ANTI-eternity. He said we should waste an investigation to heal Jesus tonight so that Rome could lynch Jesus tomorrow.

He hasn't said a whole lot of significance other than that and has been staying under the radar. Which leads me to believe he has to be Roman or a Sinner.

That, or he didn't think his statement through.

McJesus
December 4th, 2011, 09:44 AM
wait so what is the point of visiting auckmid, to find out who the legionaires are?

Illidan
December 4th, 2011, 09:45 AM
I think it's you who isn't reading mine. MileS said something that is clearly ANTI-eternity. He said we should waste an investigation to heal Jesus tonight so that Rome could lynch Jesus tomorrow.

He hasn't said a whole lot of significance other than that and has been staying under the radar. Which leads me to believe he has to be Roman or a Sinner.

That, or he didn't think his statement through.
He always voted the right people at the right times, and albeit that little fail-tactic he always said right things.

Also romans can't lynch jesus tomorrow, that would be day 6. tomorrow is day 5.

Dimwit
December 4th, 2011, 09:49 AM
wait so what is the point of visiting auckmid, to find out who the legionaires are?

Effectively, yes.

It will be especially helpful if Auckmid dies.

BorkBot
December 4th, 2011, 09:50 AM
Yes, McPwnage. it's better than watching Raiden, who may or may not be visited by any random person including rabbis, thieves, tax collectors and demons. Or noone at all. It will eliminate someone we may otherwise have to check on to find sinners.

I'm aware that the same name could turn up as my investigation target.

And Romans will lynch Jesus tomorrow, but without revealing Pilate. Because everyone knows Jesus will reveal himself.

Dimwit
December 4th, 2011, 09:53 AM
Bork has a good point about Mile's comment about the Jesus-lynching tomorrow. It was pro-roman, but as far as a bystander is concerned, Rome and Eternity are currently allies; and Auckmid will keep it that way because he won't want to be ousted.

Hmmm... this could be used as a diversionary tactic if we're at a point where the gamble would be necessary. Ousting Tiberius, as he would very quickly become Sins #1 enemy.

Edit: It occurs to me that he could be Roman, but I doubt a true Roman would feel the need to encourage it the night before; why not wait for tomorrow, when it's actually relevant?

Illidan
December 4th, 2011, 10:05 AM
So it isn't the romans that are going to lynch Jesus, it's everyone because he's gonna reveal, ok.

It's still not clear who you're gonna investigate, btw ...

@Dimwit: why would you oust Tiberius?

Dimwit
December 4th, 2011, 10:29 AM
So it isn't the romans that are going to lynch Jesus, it's everyone because he's gonna reveal, ok.

It's still not clear who you're gonna investigate, btw ...

@Dimwit: why would you oust Tiberius?

I'm thinking of a far off situation where we're on our last leg of survival and could use one or two more nights.. it's not something I'm considering for the now, it's for the "holy shit, there's jesus and a lookout remaining, all of 3 romans remaining, lookout is out of charges and theres only 12 remaining players in the game. Oust Tiberius to buy us an extra night of Jesus recruiting"

It's a worst case scenario kind of consideration.

If you are referring to me using it as a motivator of his for staying with Eternity: if Tiberius and Rome go Eternity hunting, Tiberius has effectively switched to Sin anyways, so we cut off the head of the Roman snake. It's something he has to have considered himself.

EDIT: I can reassure you that it's not something I will do without it being agreed on by Eternity. I'm not going to be as impulsive given that my role is known and I no longer need to be. I won't be release information that isn't absolutely vital to a given situation without bringing it here first.

Raiden
December 4th, 2011, 11:51 AM
I managed to get back for a while.

Even if most decisions have already been taken, here's my state on the situation:

- i think that watching Auckmid is a great idea, as we will certainly find a target visiting him, excluding one more player from the demon list. 100% agree.

- The recruitment doesn't matter REALLY that much. It's fine as long as we can eliminate more players from the demon list, and if we can get a new ally out of it, all the better. Vornksr is no more at risk than me, illidan and dimwit, and Sin didn't really give the impression of killing the most prominent characters. They probably haven't access to Gluttony yet.

- Investigating fred and Zack is still good, however the nanosystem/wolfcheese issue is interesting as well. We shall delve into it next night.

McJesus
December 4th, 2011, 12:19 PM
well guys I'm gonna miss you when I'm dead, ;( damn role requiring me to die :p

Dimwit
December 4th, 2011, 01:56 PM
I'm leaving for work in a moment, I won't be back until +/-2 Hours after Day V starts. I'll be monitoring via my phone, so I won't be blind, just not able to really respond or participate in anything.

See you guys during the day.

BorkBot
December 4th, 2011, 02:50 PM
Aww, poor Jesus :(

Hopefully we'll still be alive by the time you come back to us. Happy Holidays I guess? :p

And just be be clear, I'm investigating MileS. I sent my action to DR when I posted it. Investigating a semi-lurker who is most likely Roman/Sinner seems more productive than someone we basically don't have a clue about, but who at least leaves a trail we can check (like fred).

NorthStar
December 4th, 2011, 04:44 PM
I'll heal Dimwit.

McJesus
December 4th, 2011, 04:48 PM
invest someone, at this point we can afford a death

NorthStar
December 4th, 2011, 05:42 PM
No, I am healing him. Blood for the blood god, but it must be Jesus's blood.

Dimwit
December 4th, 2011, 06:02 PM
I really believe that the only way sin is attacking me tonight is if they have gluttony. And even so how is a rabbi with no other role confirms and a definite sin target NOT using a charge tonight?

McJesus
December 4th, 2011, 06:34 PM
I have a picture in my head of northstar being cartman dressed as a slut on the maury show saying I DO WHAT I WANT!

BorkBot
December 4th, 2011, 06:36 PM
Investigations are everything at this point. It's a race against time to find as many sinners as possible before night 7. Healing Dimwit isn't going to help accomplish that goal and it's not that likely that they'll attack Dimwit just yet.

In the end it's up to you though, Northstar.