PDA

View Full Version : Baratheon Night Five Chat

Forum Mafia GM
April 30th, 2016, 08:10 AM
Chat will open once night begins.

Mason
May 19th, 2016, 07:12 PM
Hi, I'm here. *Few* that was close there at the beginning, I kinda claimed out of my ass, really surprised it actually worked!

Jayden
May 19th, 2016, 11:09 PM
Lawl; me too. That day went pretty well. Lannisters are down to one (likely Uniform?) while the Martells still have all 3.

I was attacked last night, so the Lannisters know who I am. I think we should hit town tonight to make sure they don't have the numbers to push on us tomorrow.

If we can kill one town tonight (and especially if Lannisters also go to town) I'll feel comfortable using my ability to day kill either Mike or Uniform.

You should keep your head low, though; November must be sending swords to someone.

Any feedback on your end?

Jayden
May 19th, 2016, 11:29 PM
Also from my notebook, possible Lannisters:

Based on Foxtrot's lynch:

FM Alfa - no vote
FM Oscar - november vote
FM Sierra - x-ray vote
FM Uniform - november vote

Two are Lannisters, one is Tyrell.

Sierra likely non-Lannister given that he voted X-ray, though possible bussing / vote parking.

Given the votes today, I'd amend this also. I think Sierra and Uniform are the final Tyrell and Lannister, though not 100% sure which is which.

Jayden
May 19th, 2016, 11:33 PM
If the Lannisters kill town tonight and we do as well, I think we can win the game tomorrow/the next night.

If I have to use my day ability, vote against me to get town cred (to deflect any sword kills). Town will probably waste sword kills on me if I reveal as scum, and better me than you.

There is a chance that you will get sworded tonight though, especially if Mike has a sword. Fingers crossed that it doesn't happen.

I think Golf would be a good kill tonight, but I also would not mind November. Golf may have armor, whereas November cannot target himself and so would not.

My only concern is that there is still a chance that November is Arms Dealer instead of Blacksmith.

Jayden
May 19th, 2016, 11:34 PM
Of course, the other option is for me to try to kill Mike, hoping he doesn't alert. If he alerts, the kill is wasted, but I will still live since Knight can't pierce night immunity according to role card.

Jayden
May 19th, 2016, 11:36 PM
Oh, and the best news I have is that the feature I was supposed to be on got pushed 10 days. I still have some jobs lined up this weekend and next, but I'll be in town and able to post after work instead of in the middle of nowhere. So I'm staying until the end of the game.

Mason
May 19th, 2016, 11:56 PM
What do you think of me going after zulu? heck I don't really know if I even should use my ability tonight. I literally looked at the player list and saw the vote count to determine who I said I was going to save. That is all I did to do that claim. I know pretty much nothing about this game, and there is no way I'm getting all the way caught up.

Jayden
May 20th, 2016, 12:04 AM
Uh... you're Disguiser. You already used your ability. Or rather, Whiskey and I voted to use it when previous India went AFK. We had you jump from India to Hotel.

Jayden
May 20th, 2016, 12:05 AM
That's why India's last will makes no sense; original India made it to confuse town. Looks like it worked, too; no one has figured out what happened there yet.

Mason
May 20th, 2016, 12:08 AM
That's why India's last will makes no sense; original India made it to confuse town. Looks like it worked, too; no one has figured out what happened there yet.

What should I put in the new will?

Jayden
May 20th, 2016, 12:14 AM
As far as the game goes, we can win with the Starks and Martells. I'm fairly certain the Starks are all dead.

So to win, we need to kill the remaining town, Lannisters, and Tyrells. Luckily, there is only one each left for the Lannisters and Tyrells. There are 4 townies left (5 if Kilo was the final Stark, which I'm pretty sure he was).

The worst thing we can do tonight is kill a Martell. If we (or the Lannisters) kill a Martell, town has a good chance of winning. If all 3 Martells are alive tomorrow, we can control the vote.

Here are my guesses for who is what:

FM Yankee - Baratheon Assassin (me)
FM Hotel - Baratheon Disguiser (you - formerly FM India)

FM Alfa - Probable Martell
FM Papa - Probable Martell

FM Oscar - Martell/Lannister (based on voting)
FM Sierra - Martell/Lannister/Tyrell (based on voting)
FM Uniform - Lannister / Tyrell (based on voting)

FM Bravo - MIGHT be town, not sure.
FM Mike - town Knight - will kill visitors (pretty much confirmed by last wills)
FM November - Town Blacksmith (maybe Martell Arms Dealer) - he claimed confirmable town role, and this is the last confirmable role based on people's night feedback and earlier sword kills
FM Zulu - town?
FM Golf - town Lookout (confirmed by last wills and results, though could be Mafia Lookout-style role)

Jayden
May 20th, 2016, 12:16 AM
What should I put in the new will?

Not sure. Mike thinks you're Baratheon already because of some buddying Whiskey did with the original Hotel. It would be hard to convince town that you were Tailored; I think they are expecting you to scum flip. Luckily, you and I are not really associated, so you scum flipping wouldn't do much to me.

If anything, I'd suggest using your last will as a call to action for scum teams, telling them that we should all vote Mike.

Kind of depends, though; if only scum die tonight, town will still control the vote tomorrow. We pretty much have to kill town tonight to ensure that they can't recover. I hope the Lannisters realize this as well. Luckily I can't die.

Jayden
May 20th, 2016, 12:20 AM
Also, I'm pretty sure Uniform will wind up being the night immune Lannister, so we might have to day kill or lynch him.

As of now, I'd say our best action is to send me to kill either November or Golf.

Zulu town reads me and has defended me all game. Mike scum reads me, but has generally been ignored. He can't be night killed if he alerts, and I can simply day kill him.

I'm not sure if Bravo is town; he COULD be a Martell.

The only issue with killing Golf is that November could have given him armor. The only issue with killing November is that he could be an Arms Dealer instead of Blacksmith, which would make him our ally.

It's a conundrum; this is such a critical night that I'm almost afraid of killing anyone.

Mason
May 20th, 2016, 12:39 AM
Have to go to bed, will see you in game.

Jayden
May 20th, 2016, 02:08 AM
Cool. Let's put night actions in tomorrow some time.

Jayden
May 20th, 2016, 10:37 AM
Tyrion Lannister: Do Knights gain night immunity during alert?

Forum Mafia GM
May 20th, 2016, 10:39 AM
Tyrion Lannister: Do Knights gain night immunity during alert?
Yes.