View Full Version : Deductive Notes

FM Mike
May 21st, 2016, 05:37 PM
FM Lima - Amnesiac - D1 lynch
FM Quebec - Sleepwalker - Died N1 - Mafia kill
FM Delta - Archer - Died N1 - Mafia kill
No one was lynched
FM Kilo - ??? - Died N2 mafia kill
FM Tango - Mayor or Citizen - Died N2 by Sword (Didn't Trigger on this day) [Disguiser or blacksmith here]
FM Juliett - Sheriff - Died N2 mafia kill
FM Charlie - Survivor - Lynched D3
FM Victor - Doctor - Died by Sword, Probably my corpse
FM Romeo - Spy - Died by Night kill (Probably Purple by PoE as Purple wouldn't kill themselves [exception bus driver they didn't know about)
FM Whiskey - Whore - Died by Night kill (Probably Orange)
FM India - Baker - Gunshot OR Ran into me [Probably ran into me if redirector]
FM Foxtrot - Sheriff - Lynched Day 4
FM X-ray - Tailor - Sole Death N5
FM Echo - Janitor

Question: Where was the day 5 warg if India was warged? (Why lie if she was?) (Where were the other wargs?), [false feedback that India mistakes for warging]
Question: Where are the guns? Romeo claimed to have one, then he died. Died N2 by sword is wierd. Assuming Romeo didn't shoot the gun or have one, then this is a disguiser kill. Tango jumped onto the person who was actually the mayor and the will was faked [ disguiser same team + false feedback]

Martell = Disguiser + false feedback

====
N1: Romeo with Gun
N2: Change Foxtrot result to Foe OR Juliet result fucks with {Martells with two visits} {Would say Breaded but then Romeo picks that up...} {last Martell is likely a survivor}
N3: India is warged feedback (India didn't read thus missing stupid tax declaration)
N4: Golf was redirected (no one else claimed redirect prior) [ strongly suggests do not lynch Golf]
====

Jailor

N3 jailed
N4 jailed - Golf

===

N2 - Golf claims Victor visited Foxtrot... probably true. Yellow Doctor on yellow Sheriff. Purple roleblocker to avoid follow the cop makes sense. Probably honest. Check how bread works. He also claims the shot on Tango, which is a problem. That shot only makes sense if someone altered Tango to be Mayor.

Martell visited Tango and Juliet... [Tango = Disguiser, Juliet = False feedback], Last = Survivor or Raven, probably survivor

===

Plot hole: If Golf actually shot Tango, then Tango would be dead before Tango could disguise?
Plot hole 2: If Martell actually shot Tango and visited Juliet, then how did Golf know about Uniform visiting Victor?

====

Disguiser, Alchemist, Raven/Survivor??

FM Mike
May 21st, 2016, 05:39 PM
"Uniform visiting Victor?" should say

Victor visitng Foxtrot...

FM Mike
May 21st, 2016, 05:50 PM
Mike's will confirms all blue dead.

Kilo therefore was a blue.

Golf's result is accurate. So unless Golf got fed results, Golf is not a martell.

Yet, the using a sword + Night action is forbidden in the Martell action and not in the Targ? But then where are the armor?

FM Mike
May 21st, 2016, 05:52 PM
In what universe does Orange need both a Tailor and a Janitor?

Echo roleblocked, no janitor cover on X-ray
Purple also killed X-Ray and changed his role to Tailor

FM Mike
May 21st, 2016, 05:53 PM
Then, Golf claims the weird feedback...

But then how does he know about Victor visiting Foxtrot...

FM Mike
May 21st, 2016, 06:18 PM
I think the jailor and Golf are opposite alignments, or at least perceive themselves to be. Assuming the jailor is real.

Golf claimed jailed. Jailor makes the most sense to be Orange. Golf cannot be blue. Thus jailor perceives Golf as town.

I should threaten Golf tomorrow to see who jumps on to get the idenity of the jailor.

Yet, if that's the case... why didn't the jailor execute? Roleblocked by purple?

Or maybe the jailor is yellow town? But jailor+doctor is wierd. So no, jailor is likely Orange...