PDA

View Full Version : Lannister Night Four Chat

Forum Mafia GM
April 30th, 2016, 08:07 AM
Chat will open once night begins.

Jackson
May 15th, 2016, 06:53 PM
Hey, this is not great for us that Foxtrot got lynched. I also may have overplayed by trying to hard to save him but hopefully people think I could be a Tyrell.

I am fairly sure that X-Ray is the last Tyrell due to his opinion on the Foxtrot lynch and a post on D2 #511 where he made some weird post about not being part of the town. Let's pencil that in for now.

Golf perhaps thinks November is blacksmith? That's what I'm thinking and that Golf got items from November? Or bread? I'll have to go through and reread both of them to see if I can pick up on any clues.

If I had to make a stab at the role list, here's what I've got so far:

Hidden Martell - FM Alfa
Hidden Martell - FM Oscar (based on Foxtrot result)-
Hidden Martell - FM Bravo- (Arms Dealer?/Alchemist?/Witch?/Warg?)

Hidden Lannister - FM Echo - Janitor
Hidden Lannister - FM Juliett - Informant
Hidden Lannister - FM Uniform - Tailor

Hidden Tyrell - FM Victor - Doctor
Hidden Tyrell - FM Foxtrot - Sheriff
Hidden Tyrell - FM Xray - ???

Hidden Targaryen - FM Lima - Amnesiac
Hidden Targaryen - FM Quebec - Sleepwalker
Hidden Targaryen - FM Tango - Mayor
Hidden Targaryen - FM Charlie - Survivor
Hidden Targaryen - FM India - Baker??/Coroner??
Hidden Targaryen - Mike - Veteran
Hidden Targaryen - FM Hotel (based on Foxtrot) - ???
Hidden Targaryen - FM Golf? - Watcher?
Hidden Targaryen - FM November - ???
Hidden Targaryen - FM Sierra (based on voting someone totally unlikely to get lynched and giving 0 cares)
Hidden Targaryen - FM Papa (based on voting someone totally unlikely to get lynched and giving 0 cares)

Hidden Stark - FM Delta - Archer
Hidden Stark - FM Romeo - Spy
Hidden Stark - FM Kilo???/FM Golf (watcher)

Hidden Baratheon - FM Whiskey - Whore
Hidden Baratheon - FM Yankee (D2 #197) - detection immune alchemist?
Hidden Baratheon - FM Zulu (D2#187)- detection immune alchemist?

Jackson
May 15th, 2016, 07:11 PM
I wouldn't mind killing Hotel or November tonight and I could suit him as Baratheon Informant. Hotel is either Targaryen or detection immune Baratheon based on Foxtrot's results. November seems scummy enough but Golf reads him as town?

The idea would be that with two "Baratheons" dead in the graveyard the town would focus on lynching a possible baratheon in order to "eliminate a kpn"

I'm also open to picking a different target, but I think that tonight we probably want to tailor someone as Baratheon. (It lets them know we have a Tailor, but if we can get a Baratheon lynched during the day then good for us.)

What do you think about this Echo?

Jackson
May 15th, 2016, 09:57 PM
Echo, echo echo echo....

(Echo, echo echo echo....)

Noah
May 16th, 2016, 10:35 PM
Sorry Jackson, things got hectic.

Noah
May 16th, 2016, 11:01 PM
Hidden Martell - FM Alfa
FM Yankee (Definitely the wrong number D2 #197)
Hidden Martell - FM Oscar (based on Foxtrot result)- click me (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/36596-FM-XXV-Day-Four?p=598422&viewfull=1#post598422)
Hidden Martell - FM Sierra (based on voting someone totally unlikely to get lynched and giving 0 cares + lurky guy, just like me)

Hidden Tyrell - FM Victor - Doctor
Hidden Tyrell - FM Foxtrot - Sheriff
Hidden Tyrell - FM Xray - ???

Hidden Targaryen - FM Lima - Amnesiac
Hidden Targaryen - FM Quebec - Sleepwalker
Hidden Targaryen - FM Tango - Mayor
Hidden Targaryen - FM Charlie - Survivor
Hidden Targaryen - FM India - Baker??/Coroner??
Hidden Targaryen - Mike - Veteran
Hidden Targaryen - FM Hotel (based on Foxtrot) - ???
Hidden Targaryen - FM Golf? - Watcher?
Hidden Targaryen - FM November - ???
Hidden Targaryen - FM Bravo- (Arms Dealer?/Alchemist?/Witch?/Warg?)
Hidden Targaryen - FM Papa (based on voting someone totally unlikely to get lynched and giving 0 cares)

Hidden Stark - FM Delta - Archer
Hidden Stark - FM Romeo - Spy
Hidden Stark - FM Kilo???/FM Golf (watcher)

Hidden Baratheon - FM Whiskey - Whore
Hidden Baratheon - FM Papa (based on voting someone totally unlikely to get lynched and giving 0 cares) - detection immune alchemist?
Hidden Baratheon - FM Zulu (D2#187)- detection immune alchemist?

FM Foxtrot (8 [L-0]): FM Zulu, FM November, FM Mike, FM Yankee, FM Golf, FM Papa, FM Echo, FM Bravo
FM November (4 [L-4]): FM Uniform, FM Foxtrot, FM X-ray, FM Oscar
FM X-ray (1 [L-7]): FM Sierra

FM Zulu (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/36596-FM-XXV-Day-Four?p=597332&viewfull=1#post597332) Zulu sounds like town
FM Bravo (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/36596-FM-XXV-Day-Four?p=597356&viewfull=1#post597356) Bravo seems like town and NOT the blacksmith
You're the likely target for Baratheons. FM Yankee (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/36596-FM-XXV-Day-Four?p=598043&viewfull=1#post598043) pointed that out, so he's either Martell or Targaryen. Also FM Yankee/FM Papa first voted FM November, not Foxtrot

FM Zulu, FM November, FM Mike, FM Yankee, FM Golf, FM Papa, FM Echo

Lannister if those arent among you, they are probably Purple/Stark.

Night kill them.

I messed up the formatting so hard.

Noah
May 16th, 2016, 11:13 PM
That was messy. Anyway, I guess we agree on:
Don't kill FM Osacar, Don't kill FM X Ray

Let's just kill Mr. Yankee.
Gonna send in my night action, but I will check in 10 hours and in 14 hours if it needs to be changed.

My suggestion would be that you suit yourself as Martell.

Jackson
May 16th, 2016, 11:44 PM
That was messy. Anyway, I guess we agree on:
Don't kill FM Osacar, Don't kill FM X Ray

Let's just kill Mr. Yankee.
Gonna send in my night action, but I will check in 10 hours and in 14 hours if it needs to be changed.

My suggestion would be that you suit yourself as Martell.

In my role card "tailor lasts until death of target or tailor"

May I self-target? Also, if I suit myself as Martell and then die, what would I flip?

I am pretty sure this doesn't work on me.

I could suit you. However, I am more likely to die before you.

How about we send me for the kill on Yankee and you use Janitor on me. That way if I am night killed (or lynched tomorrow) we stay hidden. I checked the role cards, and you only use up your charge if the role is actually cleaned. Other option is I kill Yankee and you sanitize X-Ray tonight in case you think Baratheon might kill X-Ray. That way I would have an open Yellow claim slot.

You can decide who you sanitize based on who you think is more likely to be night killed.

Jackson
May 16th, 2016, 11:48 PM
We should think carefully about what I should do with my last suit. I don't think tonight is the night to use it, but perhaps tomorrow night since I think my time may be running out.

Forum Mafia GM
May 17th, 2016, 05:13 AM
May I self-target? Also, if I suit myself as Martell and then die, what would I flip?[/B]

As a Suit wears off when the Tailor dies, it wouldn't show the fake role on the Tailor's death. Therefore, a Tailor is not able to suit themselves.

Noah
May 17th, 2016, 01:13 PM
In my role card "tailor lasts until death of target or tailor"

May I self-target? Also, if I suit myself as Martell and then die, what would I flip?

I am pretty sure this doesn't work on me.

I could suit you. However, I am more likely to die before you.

How about we send me for the kill on Yankee and you use Janitor on me. That way if I am night killed (or lynched tomorrow) we stay hidden. I checked the role cards, and you only use up your charge if the role is actually cleaned. Other option is I kill Yankee and you sanitize X-Ray tonight in case you think Baratheon might kill X-Ray. That way I would have an open Yellow claim slot.

You can decide who you sanitize based on who you think is more likely to be night killed.

I find that sanitizing the Baratheon night target (you) is rather counter productive, they know they sent someone to kill you.

I'm thinking if I santize X-Ray, the Baratheons wouldn't even bat an eye, and I should be the only one claiming Tyrell if any of us.
I agree that X-Ray is probably going to die soon. Choices:
Martell suit- Tells Martell that one of the scum teammates has a tailor, light tell to remaining tyrell that stark/lannister is still alive
Lannister suit- I'm liking this one, super unexpected. Gives Baratheons lulled security.
Baratheon suit- Threatens Baratheons, gives us more "vote power." Gives us the opportunity to do a really cool play, we can both reveal as Lannister and hope that Tyrell reveals as Lannister as well.
Targaryen suit- Useless.

Claiming Tyrell immediately puts me as a night target- on the flip side, it alerts the last yellow that we are on their team.

Noah
May 17th, 2016, 01:14 PM
Suggestion: I kill Yankee, you suit X-Ray as Baratheon/Lannister.

Jackson
May 17th, 2016, 03:35 PM
I can see X-ray claiming suited without thinking about it, but I can also see it working nicely. I like the way you think :)