PDA

View Full Version : Day IV - Catharsis

Pages : [1] 2

Forum Mafia GM
December 2nd, 2011, 07:50 PM
Jerusalem is in a state of shock. Yayap was certainly a demon. Rotten to the core. Claiming to be on the side of the Devil.

But even demons have a sense of honor. Such insolence would not be tolerated.

Upon the ground where Yayap's heart exploded lies a glowing pool of blood:

http://www.sc2mafia.com/junk/Asmodeus.png
Asmodeus
Aspect of Lust

(Asmodeus (Lust) is added to the role list)

Some of the blood formed text:
"LET THIS BE A LESSON TO ALL::: THIS ONE HAD THE GALL TO GIVE SIN ORDERS:: I DUB HIM --- AN ASPECT OF FOOLISHNESS:"

Apparently, a final act of Yayap's defiance led him to write a strange symbol of arcane, perhaps demonic power into the dirt before he died. When looked at, it shows a moving image:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8_GVfPuw4M

Far away, a lone assassin is taken out by his own kinsman for breaking the code of honor. Celt was stabbed in the throat and heart and left to die in the street just like Zane was killed two night ago. A journal was found on the body:

"I don't care If I die. Just know, I shot Zane, and if He's not dead, that's a lead.

ALSO: I'm an assassin."

Black, winged men sat at a table.

"The situation is unstable."

"Any fool could see that, Lucifer."

"I am becoming too soft. I have to take action before they catch on to what I'm doing."

"But you have already done much."

"We will never survive this at our current pace. We must terrorize Jerusalem with a redoubled furor and forcibly drive back our enemies, or face certain annihilation."

"... Soon, the remaining seals will be released. If our entire troupe is reunited on this mortal plane, nothing will stop us. Everyone is vulnerable to sin, even if it's just one."

"Not soon enough. This town must be thrown into disarray. Seed chaos. Kill the leaders. Do not underestimate the tenacity of Him."

"As you wish."

Graveyard
Twilight Sparkle {Pony} - Killed Night 0 - Flayed in demonic summoning ritual
Adolf Hitler {Führer} - Killed Night 1 - Run through by Emperor Tiberius
Deathfire123 {Sinner} - Killed Night 1 - Executed in the Roman jail cell
Ubernox {Embalmer} - Killed Night 1 - Torn asunder by a demonic force
Zane {Shepherd} - Killed Night 1 - Stabbed by an Assassin
Brennenburg {Commoner} - Killed Night 2 - Executed in the Roman jail cell
TheWaaagh {Tax Collector} - Killed Night 2 - Torn asunder by a demonic force
Yayap {Sinner} - Killed Night 3 - Torn asunder by a demonic force
Celt {Assassin} - Killed Night 3 - Stabbed by an Assassin

On a Cross
Nick {Sinner} - Condemned Day 3 - Being killed by crucifixion

Schedule
This day will end at 600 GMT, Monday, December 5, 2011. (10:00 PM PST, Sunday)

Auckmid
December 2nd, 2011, 07:52 PM
First!

Clawtrocity
December 2nd, 2011, 07:53 PM
LOLOL I WAS JOKIN BROS LOLOLOL

Committing suicide tonight for sure tho

CmG
December 2nd, 2011, 07:55 PM
And he died for our sins.. R.I.P. Yayap!

wolfcheese
December 2nd, 2011, 07:57 PM
A night of (possible) allies killing each other. Craziness. At least the jailor didn't make an execution. That seems like a good sign.

Ash
December 2nd, 2011, 07:58 PM
ASSASSIN.. KILLED.. ASSASSSSISIASSASISAISAISIASIAIIAS

anyways woot im alive for another day how badass. and good job lucifer on killing that nigger yapyap, u tell em yo

Ash
December 2nd, 2011, 07:58 PM
I think whoever killed Yapyap was probably on Yapyap's top kill list or whatever.

That would be funny.

FalseTruth
December 2nd, 2011, 07:59 PM
FUCK YES! LUCIFER KILLED YAYAP!!! WHAT A BALLER!

Zack
December 2nd, 2011, 08:01 PM
I am sure you are going to do that Claw. Yes that was sarcasm.

Looks like Lucifer lives up to his aspect, Pride that is. Another Sinner bites the dust, looks like this farfetched plan of killing sinners is unfolding more at night rather than at day. Yet none of them was actually a demon...

BorkBot
December 2nd, 2011, 08:02 PM
This is yet another sad day for us all.

Poor Yayap... I liked his trains. May he rest in pieces.

And the fanatical following of Twilight has claimed revenge on a man of good taste when it comes to culture.

A sad day indeed. Though it looks like the great Emperor Tiberius has shown mercy to his captive. I do wonder might have been so blessed to be allowed to cast his shackles aside.

CmG
December 2nd, 2011, 08:02 PM
I like trains!

vote Falsetruth

IN MEMORY OF YAYAP ES#1 STALKER OF ROME

oops_ur_dead
December 2nd, 2011, 08:04 PM
So, what now?

McJesus
December 2nd, 2011, 08:06 PM
what does I like trains mean? seriously guys

BorkBot
Failed attempts at suicide are against the law.

-vote Clawtrocity

FalseTruth
All right guys, I looked at role list and there are 8 sinners left, 3 of which are sealed demons. That's a 37.5% chance of any given living Sinner being a Demon.

CmG
December 2nd, 2011, 08:12 PM

How should i know? Its just in memory of Yayap. Ask Luci Lu i think she knows.

Dimwit
December 2nd, 2011, 08:12 PM
Lucifer now has 2 kills. This means that he has recruited 2 demons? So, he random recruited and landed a demon? What are the chances? Or did I miss something?

BorkBot
December 2nd, 2011, 08:13 PM
You missed the fact that Celt was done in by one of his colleagues and not by Sin.

Dimwit
December 2nd, 2011, 08:15 PM
No, first The Whaaag, and now Yayap. That's 2 Sin kills.

McJesus
December 2nd, 2011, 08:18 PM
killing and recruiting are seperate actions

Dimwit
December 2nd, 2011, 08:21 PM
Ok, but sin kills are based on the number of Demons, granted it is Lucifer doing the killing. If they have two Sin Kills by Lucifer, that implies Lucifer + 2 demons.

Dimwit
December 2nd, 2011, 08:21 PM
And after 3 nights, that only allows for one meditation and 2 recruits.

philie
December 2nd, 2011, 08:22 PM
WOOT CLAW DIDNT KILL ZANE

McJesus
December 2nd, 2011, 08:25 PM
waaagh was killed night 2 though

Dimwit
December 2nd, 2011, 08:27 PM
You are completely missing my point. There are 2 sin kills after 3 nights. Which means that Lucifer has recruited 2 demons but only performed one meditation OR he has been blind recruiting and had one fail recruit.

Either way, Lucifer is either moving faster than many of us may be expecting or there is already killing-role demon that has been unsealed, and the death descriptions are identical to that of a voted sin kill.

What are you missing?

Ambient
December 2nd, 2011, 08:31 PM

Its an action used in sc2 mafia. Whoever speaks after it is lynched.

Goonswarm
December 2nd, 2011, 08:32 PM
Wait so I am confused, are we missing a kill or not?

Forum Mafia GM
December 2nd, 2011, 08:33 PM
Night 1 - Meditate
Night 2 - Recruit
Night 3 - Meditate
Night 4 - Recruit
Night 5 - Can now kill twice

Following your logic is stupid. If it's meditate recruit format, then the 2nd kill comes in on night 5

Ambient
December 2nd, 2011, 08:34 PM

The Romans did not kill tonight or it did not go through.

Goonswarm
December 2nd, 2011, 08:35 PM
Night 1 - Meditate
Night 2 - Recruit
Night 3 - Meditate
Night 4 - Recruit

Following your logic is stupid. If it's meditate recruit format, then the 2nd kill comes in on night 5

Thanks, that makes sense. So the fucking roman jailor law man decided to not kill tonight?

philie
December 2nd, 2011, 08:37 PM

Tiberius did not kill an innocent soul this time - he's getting better at this shite

Dimwit
December 2nd, 2011, 08:39 PM
Night 1 - Meditate
Night 2 - Recruit
Night 3 - Meditate
Night 4 - Recruit

That's what I'm inquiring about. I didn't say anything conclusively, I was laying out the possibilities of the circumstances based on the mechanics that I clearly understand.

Why am I being attacked here. I was asking a question. So obvious you're IMPLYING (a simple, blatant answer would suffice, as opposed to subtle insults) that Lucifer has been recruiting without absolute assurance of his recruit being a demon. I assumed (wrongly, clearly) that he has been going the meditate->recruit route. My bad.

That's why I asked... instead of kept on assuming... like a logical human being does.

MrSmarter
December 2nd, 2011, 08:41 PM
No jailor kill. So the kill was either healed, hit an immune, or he just didnt want to kill his captive. I'd say not wanting his captive dead is the best bet, but you never know.

Goonswarm
December 2nd, 2011, 08:42 PM
3 Sinners in the graveyard...

https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDqfBHePXDHUa5mH-QpmQl2tCMyXadn5bR4ioVRx16xEZxFIjpgQ

Goonswarm
December 2nd, 2011, 08:52 PM
So it is day 4 and there is some serious lurking going on. Unless someone speaks up with something worthwhile, I feel lurker pressure would be a good idea today. With that being said...

THESE FUCKERS HAVE YET TO SAY A GOD DAMN THING SO FAR SO THEY NEED TO FUCKING DIE VIA MODKILL OR SOMETHING BECAUSE THAT IS BULLSHIT:
Celt
Hamslyx
J
jaczac
nanosystem
Perotto
Steeznuts
Wolfcheese

Honestly, not sure if trying to ruin game, or samefucker playing a ton of idle accounts. This is absurd, can something be done about this?

Clawtrocity
December 2nd, 2011, 08:53 PM
Goon's mad, Philie claimed Assassin

I lol'd

philie
December 2nd, 2011, 08:55 PM
Pff, I didnt claim assassin, dont give me that shit.
Also, add suicidaln00b to the list. Sinning waste of oxygen, as always.

Goonswarm
December 2nd, 2011, 08:56 PM
Ok wolfcheese posted but it did not show up in post history search. That is kinda strange! So my list may not be 100% spot on but it is close. Some of the names I simply don't remember seeing post at all.

Ambient
December 2nd, 2011, 08:57 PM
Well Celt was killed last night. Steez and Ham have not talked at all.

Dimwit
December 2nd, 2011, 08:57 PM
Perotto has also posted. Not much, but I remember him speaking up at some point...

Clawtrocity
December 2nd, 2011, 08:58 PM
You said I wasn't assassin. Must mean you know who assassin is. You're eternity or assassin. You're eternity with jesus Raiden and assassin Illidan

Philie is an angel

I win

Goonswarm
December 2nd, 2011, 08:58 PM
So it is day 4 and there is some serious lurking going on. Unless someone speaks up with something worthwhile, I feel lurker pressure would be a good idea today. With that being said...

Celt
Hamslyx
J
jaczac
nanosystem
Perotto
Steeznuts
Wolfcheese

Ok so for some reason the post history search thing is broken. I search posts done by J and I see none on the FM boards, but when I check history he has some. Regardless most of these duders are lurking.

philie
December 2nd, 2011, 09:00 PM
You said I wasn't assassin. Must mean you know who assassin is. You're eternity or assassin. You're eternity with jesus Raiden and assassin Illidan

Philie is an angel

I win

Ok, you got me.
http://jatticus.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/white_flag_surrender.jpg

Goonswarm
December 2nd, 2011, 09:03 PM
Ok well when I look at my list I feel that the most lurky lurker is...

Dis guys who really has not posted a gdamn thing

vote hamslyx

McJesus
December 2nd, 2011, 09:09 PM
there should be modkills... from god that don't count towards sin's kill count. Damn lurkers

Dimwit
December 2nd, 2011, 09:10 PM
In SC2 mafia, doctors are usually the guiltiest lurkers... is it smart to random a lurker? They usually have shit to hide, both bad AND good.

FalseTruth
December 2nd, 2011, 09:12 PM
vote hamslyx
[8:05:58 PM] FalseTruth: hamslyx is yayap alt
[8:06:04 PM] Yayap: <<
[8:06:05 PM] Claw: I can't find it
[8:06:05 PM] Yayap: >>
[8:06:12 PM] FalseTruth: teehee
[8:06:17 PM] Yayap: FT has discovered my plan
[8:06:20 PM] FalseTruth: ikr
[8:06:24 PM] Yayap: oh noez
[8:06:34 PM] FalseTruth: YAYAP Y U MEAK ALTZ
[8:06:44 PM] Yayap: so I can die and still play?
[8:06:54 PM] FalseTruth: OH MI GEWD
[8:07:09 PM] FalseTruth: MODKILL DAT HAMSYLX KED

Goonswarm
December 2nd, 2011, 09:12 PM
In SC2 mafia, doctors are usually the guiltiest lurkers... is it smart to random a lurker? They usually have shit to hide, both bad AND good.
He has not posted AT ALL.

Dimwit
December 2nd, 2011, 09:14 PM
He has not posted AT ALL.

It doesn't mean he hasn't done anything, learned anything or night spoken with anyone... unless he's apart of your faction?

Clawtrocity
December 2nd, 2011, 09:14 PM
ham is my other account. I was the guy with two accounts. I'll prove it by posting

"I am Clawtrocity" in a few minutes whenever I feel like loggin over. I warned you bitches.

FalseTruth
December 2nd, 2011, 09:15 PM
It doesn't mean he hasn't done anything, learned anything or night spoken with anyone... unless he's apart of your faction?
Looks like Dimwit and Hamslyx are Roman Butt-Buddies... teehee

fred
December 2nd, 2011, 09:15 PM
vote hamslyx

Why not? He's been afk for the game and deserves to die I suppose.

Dimwit
December 2nd, 2011, 09:16 PM
Looks like Dimwit and Hamslyx are Roman Butt-Buddies... teehee

Doesn't it, though? I've already established that you and Philie are Legionnaires. Don't deflect.

FalseTruth
December 2nd, 2011, 09:18 PM
Doesn't it, though? I've already established that you and Philie are Legionnaires. Don't deflect.
Well, you are wrong about me, and are probably wrong about Philie... so you could very well be a Roman.

MrSmarter
December 2nd, 2011, 09:20 PM
Lurking I'm fine with for the most part. Not making one post I'm not.
Vote Hamslyx

Dimwit
December 2nd, 2011, 09:21 PM
Well, you are wrong about me, and are probably wrong about Philie... so you could very well be a Roman.

Sometimes right, sometimes wrong, never assured and rarely absolute. Though I'm fairly convinced you're working for a faction as a target dummy, whether by mechanics or self loathing.

Auckmid
December 2nd, 2011, 09:28 PM
Well, it's kinda ironic how 1 assasin was killed by the other assasin.

Anyway, a big lurker wagon starts at some point in every game. So I might as well post...

The Flaw in the logic of the lurker wagon

I am surprised that Goon is voting against a lurker who has not been online in 3 days. Other then that rare case with SAS in FM5, it is rare for a lurker to turn out to be evil, and even with SAS, he was neutral. Before you decide to lynch a lurker you should first of all find out when they were last online. As I said above, Hamlyx has not been online in 3 days. Therefore, he could not have in anyway comunicated with his teamates, and it is unlikely he has even submited night actions.

In previous mafia games, it may have been possible to end up lynching a neutral by lynching a lurker. However, this game, there are no neutrals, and all players fall under 1 of 4 factions. If he is Eternity, Sin or Roman, he has not done anything over the previous nights, could not have communicated with his allies and is therefore very unlikely to be a threat.

Lurkers MAY be a possible assasination target, but it is a waste of a lynch.

I seriously would have thought the veterans would of seen the flaw in this logic, not only because of the low rate of sucess, but because of the lack of neutrals.

Goonswarm
December 2nd, 2011, 09:30 PM

Anyway, a big lurker wagon starts at some point in every game. So I might as well post...

I am surprised that Goon is voting against a lurker who has not been online in 3 days. Other then that rare case with SAS in FM5, it is rare for a lurker to turn out to be evil, and even with SAS, he was neutral. Before you decide to lynch a lurker you should first of all find out when they were last online. As I said above, Hamlyx has not been online in 3 days. Therefore, he could not have in anyway comunicated with his teamates, and it is unlikely he has even submited night actions.

In previous mafia games, it may have been possible to end up lynching a neutral by lynching a lurker. However, this game, there are no neutrals, and all players fall under 1 of 4 factions. If he is Eternity, Sin or Roman, he has not done anything over the previous nights, could not have communicated with his allies and is therefore very unlikely to be a threat.

I seriously would have thought the veterans would of seen the flaw in this logic, not only because of the low rate of sucess, but because of the lack of neutrals.

Notice how I said that if something with a higher priority comes up we can focus on that.

Dimwit
December 2nd, 2011, 09:30 PM

QFT^^^^

FalseTruth
December 2nd, 2011, 09:37 PM
Other then that rare case with SAS in FM5, it is rare for a lurker to turn out to be evil, and even with SAS, he was neutral.
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b219/Nailbunny375/not-sure-if-serious.jpg

CmG
December 2nd, 2011, 09:38 PM
whats up with all that brofisting here? ewwww you disgust me so much right now! Let the lurkers lurk ya!

These are not the Lurkers you are looking for!

https://my.qoop.com/store/St--fan-f7c4cdb68da5ad810d858d5fc750cf4211fb7e78/These-are-not-the-droids-we-are-looking-for-by-St--fan-qpps_126175334418678.LG.jpg

Dimwit
December 2nd, 2011, 09:46 PM
Ambient, after some time to think it over, do you have any current conclusions or theories in regards to Claw and FalseTruth?

Dimwit
December 2nd, 2011, 09:48 PM
Philie, what do you say to my accusation that you are a Legionnaire? I see you lurking...

philie
December 2nd, 2011, 09:51 PM
Philie, what do you say to my accusation that you are a Legionnaire? I see you lurking...

I deny that accusation.

And why is it called an accusation all of a sudden? Legionnaires are sexy.

Dimwit
December 2nd, 2011, 09:56 PM
Because I'm accusing you of being a Legionnaire. It's a figurative accusation in that being a Legionnaire is the figurative guilty plea.

FalseTruth
December 2nd, 2011, 10:05 PM
Before everyone goes all serious face, I shall provide you all with some light-hearted, relevant, comedic entertainment.
http://i.imgur.com/Eu4gX.png

wolfcheese
December 2nd, 2011, 10:06 PM
Ok so for some reason the post history search thing is broken. I search posts done by J and I see none on the FM boards, but when I check history he has some. Regardless most of these duders are lurking.

An easier way to check is to click on the post count in the topic list. It brings up a little window with everyone who has posted and how many posts. If you click on the post count next to that user, it displays all of their posts in that topic.

Ambient
December 2nd, 2011, 10:16 PM
Ambient, after some time to think it over, do you have any current conclusions or theories in regards to Claw and FalseTruth?

Well I find these two players notoriously hard to read. Claw because he is Claw and Falsetruth is always able to display a plausible point of view regardless of the circumstances. Falsetruth has certainly been a major player to the flow of the days. However, he has not been overly negative. Nor stopped the general consensus from doing anything (aside from lynching him).

Ambient
December 2nd, 2011, 10:19 PM
Ok well when I look at my list I feel that the most lurky lurker is...

Dis guys who really has not posted a gdamn thing

vote hamslyx

I agree this member has not contributed anything, and until we have something more solid it seems safe of bet as any.

vote hamslyx

Sleep time for now. See you in the morning.

vornksr
December 2nd, 2011, 10:56 PM
1) A whore decided it was worth wasting a use to block me last night.

2) Dimwit really doesn't understand how the sin kills work, does he?

3) Auckmid makes a good point and a bad point. The bad point: why would you assume lurkers can't be evil? The good point: if a lurker really hasn't even been active in 3 days, he really can't be a contributing party to crime, so there's not much point in lynching him. He ought to be modkilled, but I think we'd be better off searching for real scum.

Goonswarm
December 2nd, 2011, 11:09 PM
1) A whore decided it was worth wasting a use to block me last night.

3) Auckmid makes a good point and a bad point. The bad point: why would you assume lurkers can't be evil? The good point: if a lurker really hasn't even been active in 3 days, he really can't be a contributing party to crime, so there's not much point in lynching him. He ought to be modkilled, but I think we'd be better off searching for real scum.

It seems like

*Sunglasses*

You got fucked.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

vornksr
December 2nd, 2011, 11:15 PM
About hamslyx, he was last active three days ago. I don't think you can fake that, so it means he hasn't logged into his account for three days. Which means that he's not actively participating in night chats, and hasn't committed any night actions unless his account is a proxy for someone else who regularly visits. My thought was Muso, but Muso was last active a week ago, so if he's in this game it's via another account, not hamslyx.

Dimwit
December 2nd, 2011, 11:17 PM

1) You're being an asshole
2) I was ASSUMING (and not the only one, I fairly add) that Lucifer was alternating each night between recruiting and meditating. If you use that little brain of yours you can see that, given this assumption, Sin would not have been at 2 kills yet.

So, logically speaking, either:
a) I did not understand how the Sin KPN worked
or
b) My assumption was incorrect.

It turned out that (b) is the correct answer to that.

So your statement is false; I do in fact understand how sin kills work, I had simply miss judged the strategy sin was using to recruit.

You're welcome.

vornksr
December 2nd, 2011, 11:18 PM
Why do you think that sin is at two kpn?

Dimwit
December 2nd, 2011, 11:21 PM
Why do you think that sin is at two kpn?

Because Sin has two kills, presumed by the whimsical hand of Lucifer, which is only achieved through the KPN.

vornksr
December 2nd, 2011, 11:23 PM
What...

the hell?

Kpn means kills per night. So far we've only seen sin execute one kill per night. Ubernox, TheWaaagh, now Yayap. There hasn't been a single night in which sin has killed twice.

Unless you're claiming that you know someone else got attacked last night but didn't die?

Capitalier
December 2nd, 2011, 11:28 PM
My best friend is dead . . .
And... now I'm being haunted by Deathfire123's ghost.

vornksr
December 2nd, 2011, 11:28 PM
By the way, second assassin, I hope you're happy that you've got Celt's other kill... Hopefully it's worth it. (After Day 2 r116 I had him pegged as one of two possible Zane-killers; perhaps you should investigate your next two targets more thoroughly before striking.)

Dimwit
December 2nd, 2011, 11:30 PM
Fuck me, you're right. I totally misunderstood KPN. I tried to figure out wtf KPN meant contextually based on an incorrect understanding of the sin kill mechanics. I had somehow gathered from the Roles and Rules thread that it was a total of 4 voted Sin kills, not 4 per night. A fundamental error in my logic in this regard.

My bad dudes.. sorry vornskr, I concede to that. You were right, I was way off base with the KPN mechanics.. I take back the asshole comment.

I feel as ignorant as a westboro baptist minister right now... please have mercy on me..

vornksr
December 2nd, 2011, 11:33 PM
No worries. I was kind of an ass in the way I phrased it; sorry for that.

I'm just frustrated by how poorly this game is going, and it's not at all helped by the fact that most of us still aren't really clear on how the game actually works.

Dimwit
December 2nd, 2011, 11:35 PM
This is completely OOC:
My apologies to all those I argued with this "morning." I was very wrong. Dark, Bork, Vorn and Mc, my bad. I was being a total asshat. You've taken me down the notch that I needed. Thanks, seriously.

Capitalier
December 2nd, 2011, 11:41 PM
Guys, there's a ghost . . .
he's scaring me!

Perotto
December 2nd, 2011, 11:47 PM
Someone explain me please why FalseTruth has taken a massive turn to the realms of being a faggot?

Anyway, all these sinners are dying and we haven't hit one sealed demon yet

fml

be back later

Capitalier
December 2nd, 2011, 11:50 PM
Someone explain me please why FalseTruth has taken a massive turn to the realms of being a faggot?

Anyway, all these sinners are dying and we haven't hit one sealed demon yet

fml

be back later

He's drinking the same water as us.
You're obviously not.

Kromos
December 3rd, 2011, 12:09 AM
Lurkers are unlikely to be part of a faction but they could still be sinners with unsealed demons in 'em.

P.S. Im still not a Roman.

Ganondorf
December 3rd, 2011, 12:12 AM
Just an idea, but maybe Tiberius was going to jail Nick and then went AFK while we lynched him. I have no idea why he would jail Nick yesterday, but it's just a thought...

I don't think that we should be lynching lurkers/inactives: I have a feeling that many of them will be modkilled anyway. As for who we should actually lynch, I have no idea (since no one seems to want to lynch FalseTruth).

Fragos
December 3rd, 2011, 12:26 AM
Hello, I'm back. Yayap and Nink probably thought that they had a sealed demon inside then, and behaved thenselves stupidly - which led to their death. It could'n be helped. Nick was laso interested to know id he had a sealed demon inside or not, that's why he insisted on his own lynch.

Anyway, now that 3 Sinners are dead, I'm going to scry next night. Next day I will tell you how many Romans, Eternity and active Demons are currently in game.

If hamslyx is indeed Claw's second account, then Claw should be modkilled along with him by FM Game Master. But since nothing happened yet, I'm starting to think that Claw is bluffing.

And FalseTruth, your last post is contagious!

Dimwit
December 3rd, 2011, 12:28 AM
Ok, since my understanding here is obviously slightly flawed, when it says that Lucifer shows as a commoner to investigative roles, does this equate to blanket detection immunity? Or would a Thief or Shepherd see Lucifer move about? It seems to be the only remaining question I have...

vornksr
December 3rd, 2011, 12:40 AM
It's a good question; we'll probably need Rev to answer it.

FalseTruth
December 3rd, 2011, 01:08 AM
I think our goal for today should be to hunt Sinners. There is a 37% chance, as I mentioned before, that they are actually sealed demons, so that would probably be the best course of action.

So, who are your suspects for Sinner?

Clawtrocity
December 3rd, 2011, 01:11 AM
I'm a sinner. Kill me

Kromos
December 3rd, 2011, 01:33 AM
Suicidaln00b claimed sinner on day 1

Fragos
December 3rd, 2011, 02:12 AM
And Claw claimed once that he is a thief (which was a lie)

CmG
December 3rd, 2011, 03:46 AM
Hello, I'm back. Yayap and Nink probably thought that they had a sealed demon inside then, and behaved thenselves stupidly - which led to their death. It could'n be helped. Nick was laso interested to know id he had a sealed demon inside or not, that's why he insisted on his own lynch.

Anyway, now that 3 Sinners are dead, I'm going to scry next night. Next day I will tell you how many Romans, Eternity and active Demons are currently in game.

If hamslyx is indeed Claw's second account, then Claw should be modkilled along with him by FM Game Master. But since nothing happened yet, I'm starting to think that Claw is bluffing.

And FalseTruth, your last post is contagious!

ALL HAIL OUR MIGHTY TOWN LEADER HAS ARRIVED TO SAVE THE DAY!

Btw who vote you to lead the jews? Are you Moses or just another faggot? Pls go suicide today with your Jesus buddy.

All Hail mighty Luciver! Pls don't waste your time with me and i won't waste my time with you. PROMISE!

Illidan
December 3rd, 2011, 03:49 AM
I'm just frustrated by how poorly this game is going, and it's not at all helped by the fact that most of us still aren't really clear on how the game actually works.
^ This.

Just an idea, but maybe Tiberius was going to jail Nick and then went AFK while we lynched him. I have no idea why he would jail Nick yesterday, but it's just a thought...
Considering the lynch took almost 3 irl days and he always was the one with more votes this is very unlikely.

@all the one voting lurkers: WTF guys? If you want to random vote someone at least vote suicidaln00b. We know he's a sinner.

CmG
December 3rd, 2011, 04:01 AM
Considering the lynch took almost 3 irl days and he always was the one with more votes this is very unlikely.

@all the one voting lurkers: WTF guys? If you want to random vote someone at least vote suicidaln00b. We know he's a sinner.

Because you are not prepared! hurr durr. Or... Are you?

JesusSo much of this! ==== > http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_JUGpnXGXMUg/TRKKuBOYrDI/AAAAAAAAAks/fSWWl8UATic/s1600/Suicide.png

Fragos
December 3rd, 2011, 04:12 AM
If you really want to hunt Sinners, lead the bandwagon to vote someone who you think is suspicious. (Claw, False, suicidalnoob or whatever).

I'm not going to vote against anyone right now, taking the neutral position, but I might add one of my finishing votes later in this day. The reason for that is that all 7 demons are still alive. Can you convince me that you are capable of finding any one of then? Until you do, i'll abstain from any voting right now.

CmG
December 3rd, 2011, 04:16 AM
If you really want to hunt Sinners, lead the bandwagon to vote someone who you think is suspicious. (Claw, False, suicidalnoob or whatever).

I'm not going to vote against anyone right now, taking the neutral position, but I might add one of my finishing votes later in this day. The reason for that is that all 7 demons are still alive. Can you convince me that you are capable of finding any one of then? Until you do, i'll abstain from any voting right now.

How u know?

Luna
December 3rd, 2011, 04:51 AM
Hooray, there's a roleblocking daemon

Raiden
December 3rd, 2011, 05:28 AM
And i survive again, this is an achievement for me.

However, while yayap's death is useful, the info we have gained with those deaths is not enough.

I'd like to know if Claw managed to have a chat with the Romans. Any of the two parties, please, step forward and tell the truth. This will help our cause immensely.

CmG
December 3rd, 2011, 05:41 AM
Thx False you helped me out bigtime today <3

Clawtrocity
December 3rd, 2011, 06:13 AM
Yeah Raiden. I talked with the Romans last night and revealed proof of my role. This is why there is not a Roman kill. I will however say that the Romans are indeed looking to side with Sin and they wanted my help.

My role is Judas.

Eternity realized that I was Judas early on as I exclaimed in my notes. Raiden is indeed Jesus and after contemplating suicide all day Tiberius was kind enough to bring me in his jail cell. We talked all night about boys and clothes and it was at that moment that I realized my true affection for the Roman man. We will side with Sin and kill any eternity that get in our way.

VIVA LA ROMAN RESISTANCE!

CmG
December 3rd, 2011, 06:18 AM
Yeah Raiden. I talked with the Romans last night and revealed proof of my role. This is why there is not a Roman kill. I will however say that the Romans are indeed looking to side with Sin and they wanted my help.

My role is Judas.

Eternity realized that I was Judas early on as I exclaimed in my notes. Raiden is indeed Jesus and after contemplating suicide all day Tiberius was kind enough to bring me in his jail cell. We talked all night about boys and clothes and it was at that moment that I realized my true affection for the Roman man. We will side with Sin and kill any eternity that get in our way.

VIVA LA ROMAN RESISTANCE!

Guess i have to catch Popcorn again :D

CmG
December 3rd, 2011, 06:23 AM
This plan is so retarded Claw, I bet it will work with that dumb humanity present.

CmG
December 3rd, 2011, 06:32 AM
Another round of "LETS LYNCH WHAT WE NOT UNDERSTAND!" :D

Clawtrocity
December 3rd, 2011, 06:36 AM
They said they wanted me to be their voice and I was suppose to basically answer any questions they had so that they could remain anonymous and that they would ask questions to add WIFOM.

I don't know who they are.

My first order was to command a lynch on FalseTruth for spreading false propoganda and because he was seen as a Shepherd by TheWaaaagh.

The lynch was to begin on page 10 where I claim some fancy shit, but I say fuck it and let's just lynch him to see if he's an Angel.

If he is an Angel then on day 6 we kill jesus, we only gotta find 1 more angel a few more disciples and boom eternity loses and Roman and Sin prevail.

Sin will not kill anyone who votes to lynch FalseTruth unless they are thought to be other eternity members trying to outsmart Sin I.E. Yayap killing his own man.

vote FalseTruth

CmG
December 3rd, 2011, 06:43 AM
Oh well, your luck i don't really give a fuck right now about your pesky little schemes, but be adviced i know what and who you are. So you better make sure i won't die. My Last Will won't let you much of winning chances.

Hope you and your "allies" understand this. I am neither your Enemy nor your Friend. Blame the setup not me. I am sorry about that and just stay away from me.

CmG
December 3rd, 2011, 06:45 AM
Same goes for the other side of the Medallion. Of course

Fragos
December 3rd, 2011, 06:46 AM
Wait a second, if you are Judas, then did Eternity already tried to recruit you? Well I guess not... otherwise you would also know who the Angels are...

Right new we only know that Claw is Judas frim his own words.

In my thinking, if Raiden is Jesus, then Illidan is Lucifer. Am I wrong with that?

Illidan
December 3rd, 2011, 06:50 AM
What.
The.
Fuck.

CmG
December 3rd, 2011, 07:00 AM
What a twist!

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/8/83784/1561229-mentlegen_trollface_has_arrived_2467_preview.jpg

Fragos
December 3rd, 2011, 07:04 AM
Because you both are counterparts of each other. Raiden is "light", while "Illidan is "darkness". If FM Game Master would choose his favorites, they would be Raiden & Illidan.

Don't look at me like that, I started suggesting that theory after Claw said that Raiden is Jesus. Or do you think that he lies again?

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/5804/raichuface3.jpg

Clawtrocity
December 3rd, 2011, 07:14 AM
Illidan is the scry

Raiden(Jesus) recruited him on Night 1 so they could buttrape each other all day.

Philie is an Angel

FalseTruth is an Angel

I'm Judas

I was never recruited by eternity so they forced me to side against them(Basically they figured out who I was so I gave up on trying to get recruited((acting like thief)) and moved on))

Personally Raiden should die first since he's Jesus and lynching him assures a Roman victory, but False seems to be more in the limelight so I decided on him. Also on day 6 we auto lynch Jesus anyway.

It's up to you guys who we kill though. Raiden would be the most logical, FalseTruth would be my favorite, and Philie would be the most sexist.

suicidaln00b
December 3rd, 2011, 07:18 AM
-VOTE OPPS

Raiden
December 3rd, 2011, 07:27 AM
Fragos, you are wrong. I am not Jesus. What did you base your "light" and "darkness" attributes on, however?

Claw on the other hand is just a spreader of lies, he is not helping the cause at all. All you are doing with your ploy is trying to lure Eternity out, which is a dangerous game. If you are actually judas, it is extremely unlikely that you will be recruited. You are still part of humanity, you will never be roman and you can't be part of Sin. You are not currently Eternity.

Unless Romans come forward and stop this, i am going to lynch you today, for playing against Eternity's and Humanity's winning conditions.

vote Clawtrocity

Raiden
December 3rd, 2011, 07:31 AM
Romans, after we have settled this Clawtrocity issue, i'd like you to dispose of suicidaln00b. Note that we are approaching the day on which Pilate will be able to terminate Jesus without effort, which will also be the day of your victory. Humanity and Eternity are the strongest combined faction, i'm sure you wouldn't want to risk your game by siding with the demons.

Illidan
December 3rd, 2011, 07:31 AM
Lololol moar claw MADNESS.

On top of all the BS you said, I have a question: if I'm a seer (not scry btw, rofl) what's Fragos' role?

Clawtrocity
December 3rd, 2011, 07:38 AM
You're a scry Illidan. umadbro?

Also Raiden, There's like 4 of you and 30 of us. I think we win. Sorry broski

vote Raiden

Raiden
December 3rd, 2011, 07:44 AM

Also Raiden, There's like 4 of you and 30 of us. I think we win. Sorry broski

vote Raiden

Again an attempt to lure out Eternity. I know you will not disappoint me when i see your role, just as you didn't in FM3 and 5.

Please, every Humanity and Eternity vote this guy.

Raiden
December 3rd, 2011, 07:45 AM
And romans as well, unless you have something to add, but by now i don't think so. You should participate in removing him.

Illidan
December 3rd, 2011, 07:48 AM
As I was expecting, no answer. You're clearly bullshitting again like you did when you claimed Thief to protect a claimed sinner.

You clearly need to die.

vote Clawtrocity

Clawtrocity
December 3rd, 2011, 07:50 AM
They are buddying. It's clear as day

Look at how scared Raiden got the first time I mentioned he was Jesus yesterday in my notes.

Romans know not to vote too soon on Raiden so they can't be pinned, but if you are humanity you have to trust me that siding against Eternity is the way to go. If you don't vote Raiden then Sin will start killing you. Eternity can't kill you so siding with them provides no protection, and just as much of an oppurtunity to lose.

TRUST ME CLEARLY I AM THE RIGHT ONE CLEARLY

Fragos
December 3rd, 2011, 07:53 AM
Claw said that Illidan is seer and I am not. I'll take that as personal.

Sorry Claw, but you're not going out of this now.

vote Clawtrocity

Raiden
December 3rd, 2011, 07:54 AM
Ok, he finally put his cards on the table, claiming it's best to side with Sin just as Yayap and Nick did.

Bad game claw, see you at game end.

Illidan
December 3rd, 2011, 07:55 AM
I'm not buddying with anyone. I think you're full of shit since you claimed Thief, bro.

Also I already said like a million times that siding with Sin as Humanity means losing. Because almost all of us will die. And we'll lose.

CmG
December 3rd, 2011, 07:56 AM
When he comes to me, I am ready
I'll wash his feet with my hair if he needs
Forgive him when his tongue lies through his brain
Even after three times, he betrays me
I'll bring him down, bring him down, down
A king with no crown, king with no crown

I'm just a holy fool, oh baby he's so cruel
But I'm still in love with Judas, baby
I'm just a holy fool, oh baby he's so cruel
But I'm still in love with Judas, baby

This fits so fucking well in so many ways its almost unbelievable :D

vornksr
December 3rd, 2011, 08:00 AM
Claw, as usual, is full of shite. I don't believe that he represents Roman interests; the person who was actually jailed should come forward. (Tiberius, of course, should remain hidden.) If he's Judas, he clearly hasn't been recruited into eternity,which means that he's still humanity and his current play is really dumb.

I'm also 90% sure Raiden isn't Jesus and 80% sure False isn't an angel. Besides, Claw, if you really thought you represented the Romans by revealing Jesus publicly, you're even dumber than I thought. Sin will attempt to kill Jesus tonight (if they believe you), and Rome will be pissed at you. So have fun. :)

vote Clawtrocity

CmG
December 3rd, 2011, 08:08 AM
You are like a dog Claw is this the only trick you can do?

CmG
December 3rd, 2011, 08:09 AM
There you go. Don't expect anything else though

unvote Falsetruth
vote Clawtrocity

McJesus
December 3rd, 2011, 08:12 AM
false's play doesn't make any sense from the perspective of an angel, especially if your theroy that raiden is jesus then why would false say raiden is eternity? Bitches want to keep that shit hidden. Maybe he actually is a sheppard or more likely claw was never jailed and is totally full of shit, again

nanosystem
December 3rd, 2011, 08:16 AM
vote Clawtrocity

Clawtrocity (7)-BorkBot, Raiden, Illidan, Fragos, vornskr, CmG, nanosystem
hamslyx (4)-FalseTruth, fred, MrSmarter, Ambient
oops_ur_dead (1)-suicidaln00b
Raiden (1)-Clawtrocity

wolfcheese
December 3rd, 2011, 08:16 AM
Your long-standing attitude that Romans must side with Sin is treasonous to Tiberius because you're saying he needs to die (and lose the game). I doubt he would have cooperated with you on this.

No conspiracy theories from me this time. This nonsense has gone on long enough.

vote Clawtrocity

Clawtrocity (8)-BorkBot, Raiden, Illidan, Fragos, vornskr, CmG, nanosystem, wolfcheese
hamslyx (4)-FalseTruth, fred, MrSmarter, Ambient
oops_ur_dead (1)-suicidaln00b
Raiden (1)-Clawtrocity

wolfcheese
December 3rd, 2011, 08:17 AM
Spooty smileys. That should be an 8 in the tally.

Zack
December 3rd, 2011, 08:26 AM
Claw is merely using a ploy... I don't think things are as simple as you want to think they are.

Lets see how this day unfolds, at the moment I am not certain.

CmG
December 3rd, 2011, 08:36 AM
Zackku i heard you and me have a date tonight :)

vornksr
December 3rd, 2011, 08:44 AM
Zack, I think we all should have learned by now that gambits don't help. If Claw is actually pro-humanity, he should have learned from Jack and Yayap's examples.

Zack
December 3rd, 2011, 08:53 AM
What are you implying CmG? Because I am reading a power role claim and a threat.

I think I get what Claw is fishing for, and its not Eternity. Still, you're right about it not helping.

CmG
December 3rd, 2011, 08:55 AM
Tell me how i can help you exactly, and maybe i do.

Ash
December 3rd, 2011, 09:03 AM
you have to trust me

sorry brah but how do we trust u exactly? Lol

-vote Clawtrocity

CmG
December 3rd, 2011, 09:15 AM
Well, i give you 6 hours to respond in a reasonable way. I think we can come to an agreement...

Dimwit
December 3rd, 2011, 09:26 AM
Because I just woke up and I made an ass out of myself last night, I would expect that everyone can consider this my first post of this day starting NOW.

That was an interesting night.

I still have a question, though: Does "investigative roles see Lucifer as a commoner" equate to blanket detection immunity or is it only that 'Investigators' (Angel, Tax Collector) see him as Commoner, and Thieves and Shepherds would still see him moving about?\

That fact that there is this much discussion and no answer means either:
a) Too few people conclusively know the answer to this question, which is a little disheartening on day 4
or
b) All of you that have been talking since I asked are Sinners or Sin aligned.

I'm not going to vote for Claw... yet... he's begging just like Brennenburg was begging.... Nick wasn't begging, he fucked up and got lynched. Claw is BEGGING, so I'm withholding my vote.

Zack
December 3rd, 2011, 09:45 AM
If you're talking to me CmG, you should make it more clear who you are addressing...

Seems like CmG is the other assasin and he is threatening to kill me for no apparent reason. That is what I understand from his posts.

NorthStar
December 3rd, 2011, 09:46 AM
I think FalseTruth is hot.

philie
December 3rd, 2011, 09:46 AM
LOLOL Claw is trolling us. I liked the sexist part. I still don't know what Claw's on about but I'm sure he wasn't even jailed and is seeking to get jailed by behaving that way. You're so wrong on so many levels, Raiden couldn't become Jesus because he is a vet and Rev made sure no vets got roles too important. It would also be absurd to put both Raiden and me in one team initially. Just sayin.

I think we could disregard Claw's statement completely, he's 100% lying and shit.

Also, Raiden, right now it would be better if we lynched Suicidaln00b and left Claw to Romans, they will have more motivation to deal with him than n00b, whom they ignored for 2 days now.

-vote suicidaln00b

CmG
December 3rd, 2011, 09:48 AM
Yeah alright i will sell the first Roman out in 1 hour.

vornksr
December 3rd, 2011, 09:52 AM
Zack, CmG has indeed been pretending to be the other assassin for a while; given its conspicuousness, I doubt it's true.

CmG, what reason do you have for selling out Romans?

philie, I'd be ok with a suicidaln00b lynch, but I'm sick of Claw's trolling. Do you want to lynch n00b because he's a sinner or because he's a troll/lurker? If the former, what would you say to lynching instead a sinner who has posted a lot and has caused lots of confusion?

Dimwit
December 3rd, 2011, 09:52 AM
LOLOL Claw is trolling us. I liked the sexist part. I still don't know what Claw's on about but I'm sure he wasn't even jailed and is seeking to get jailed by behaving that way. You're so wrong on so many levels, Raiden couldn't become Jesus because he is a vet and Rev made sure no vets got roles too important. It would also be absurd to put both Raiden and me in one team initially. Just sayin.

I think we could disregard Claw's statement completely, he's 100% lying and shit.

Your post led me to disagree with your last statement. If he is trying to get jailed, which makes absolute sense to me, kudos, I would wager it means 1 of 3 things:
1) He has some information he believes is vital to the Romans
2) He is a commoner wanting desperately to become Roman
3) He is Sin Aligned, trying to get at a private conversation with Tiberius

I find #3 most compelling...

NorthStar
December 3rd, 2011, 09:53 AM
To learn how long a paragraph CAN be; read Penelope, the last chapter of Ulysses by James Joyce. One sentence in particular in that chapter spans 4,391 words and was, at the time, the longest single sentence in English language history.

In short: rules are there to help you. Once you know the rules you must know how to break them.

EDIT: Goodluck reading Ulysses! It's a big challenge (Penelope isn't the most difficult part by far) but it's a very rewarding and fascinating read. It took me several months.

If you are interested in the real Ulysses then I recommend reading a good translation of Homer's The Odyssey. The OUP Edition is great. The OUP also have an excellent edition of The Iliad which features Odysseus.

James Joyce's book doesn't actually have anything to do with the Ancient Greek from Ithaca other than using his story as a rough parallel to his own and the whole microcosm / macrocosm - 'We are all everyday heroes' thing.

After reading The Odyssey, you should also read Tennyson's poem Ulysses which is a beautiful poem about unwaivering heroism and the fate of Ulysses after his journey

Dimwit
December 3rd, 2011, 09:57 AM
To learn how long a paragraph CAN be; read Penelope, the last chapter of Ulysses by James Joyce. One sentence in particular in that chapter spans 4,391 words and was, at the time, the longest single sentence in English language history.

In short: rules are there to help you. Once you know the rules you must know how to break them.

EDIT: Goodluck reading Ulysses! It's a big challenge (Penelope isn't the most difficult part by far) but it's a very rewarding and fascinating read. It took me several months.

If you are interested in the real Ulysses then I recommend reading a good translation of Homer's The Odyssey. The OUP Edition is great. The OUP also have an excellent edition of The Iliad which features Odysseus.

James Joyce's book doesn't actually have anything to do with the Ancient Greek from Ithaca other than using his story as a rough parallel to his own and the whole microcosm / macrocosm - 'We are all everyday heroes' thing.

After reading The Odyssey, you should also read Tennyson's poem Ulysses which is a beautiful poem about unwaivering heroism and the fate of Ulysses after his journey

Thank you for your input?

I am reconsidering my vote for claw based on philie's interpretation of events...

CmG
December 3rd, 2011, 09:57 AM
Zack, CmG has indeed been pretending to be the other assassin for a while; given its conspicuousness, I doubt it's true.

CmG, what reason do you have for selling out Romans?

philie, I'd be ok with a suicidaln00b lynch, but I'm sick of Claw's trolling. Do you want to lynch n00b because he's a sinner or because he's a troll/lurker? If the former, what would you say to lynching instead a sinner who has posted a lot and has caused lots of confusion?

Oh it's really simple. Because i can. It's called improving survival chance for Information and its not only the Romans. The flew circus here before our eyes has a part in it.

CmG
December 3rd, 2011, 09:59 AM
50 mins left

Raiden
December 3rd, 2011, 10:00 AM

Also, Raiden, right now it would be better if we lynched Suicidaln00b and left Claw to Romans, they will have more motivation to deal with him than n00b, whom they ignored for 2 days now.

-vote suicidaln00b

I already left Claw to roman's judgement yesterday, sorry. Either you claim Roman now and say that Claw is a bad lynch (+ reasons), or i am going to remain on him. While it's obvious that he is lying, it is the lies themselves that make him suspicious. You DON'T hunt for Eternity when you are Eternity yourself or are allied with them, it is completely stupid to do so. And he IS hunting for them. Look at the last few posts by him, see how his lies are aimed at making Eternity slip and no one else. "They are 4 vs 30", "those guys are angels" etc etc. It does not make sense to lie THIS WAY. It would only make sense if he was a Roman, and that is why i am asking for Roman collaboration.

wolfcheese
December 3rd, 2011, 10:01 AM
*grabs some popcorn, and a copy of The Illiad*

Dimwit
December 3rd, 2011, 10:04 AM
Oh it's really simple. Because i can. It's called improving survival chance for Information and its not only the Romans. The flew circus here before our eyes has a part in it.

Selling out the Romans for survival is only reasonable if you're Sin. And the only sure fire way to sell out the Romans is to sell out Tiberius, otherwise you're just making death threats at an individual.

So from what I gather, you claim to know the identity of Tiberius, implying a humanity power role or Demon we aren't yet aware of, and you are willing to just give this information out for your survival? Which would only be beneficial to Sin...

You're not making sense dude, unless you're claiming Sin or Sinner.

Dimwit
December 3rd, 2011, 10:08 AM
Haha, I got it. CmG thinks he successfully role blocked Tiberius last night!

What a Whore!

CmG
December 3rd, 2011, 10:09 AM
Selling out the Romans for survival is only reasonable if you're Sin. And the only sure fire way to sell out the Romans is to sell out Tiberius, otherwise you're just making death threats at an individual.

So from what I gather, you claim to know the identity of Tiberius, implying a humanity power role or Demon we aren't yet aware of, and you are willing to just give this information out for your survival? Which would only be beneficial to Sin...

You're not making sense dude, unless you're claiming Sin or Sinner.

:D

CmG
December 3rd, 2011, 10:11 AM
What now? First Assassin? Now i am a Whore? Too bad Dark revenant stated that luci and jesus went to expierienced people.

WHO SAID ROME SIDES WITH HUMANITY!?

BorkBot
December 3rd, 2011, 10:12 AM
I can't be sure, but I believe Nick may have said that at some point.

McJesus
December 3rd, 2011, 10:13 AM
I still have a question, though: Does "investigative roles see Lucifer as a commoner" equate to blanket detection immunity or is it only that 'Investigators' (Angel, Tax Collector) see him as Commoner, and Thieves and Shepherds would still see him moving about?\

theives and sheppards can see Lucifer's movements... I'm pretty sure. If they can't then Lucifer is op

CmG
December 3rd, 2011, 10:14 AM
And Nick was what? You will regret it believe me.

Dimwit
December 3rd, 2011, 10:15 AM
Rome doesn't side with humanity, Rome has clearly taken a side AGAINST Sin, which is effectively a side WITH Eternity, which in turn is a side WITH Humanity.

You know this, which is why you're quietly calling Sinner, so you can be jailed by Tiberius.

I never call you a an Assassin, and I imagine the person who did wasn't correct if I am.

Now you're back tracking because I caught your game. That's your first defensive post yet, broski.

Zack
December 3rd, 2011, 10:16 AM
Can you even roleblock Tiberius?

Also a whore i'm less scared of. I still get to live...

Dimwit
December 3rd, 2011, 10:16 AM
And I stated, on Day 2, that Nick was either Tiberius or Sinner. I was correct in that analysis.

And I believe I am correct in my analysis of you, Whore.

CmG
December 3rd, 2011, 10:18 AM
And I stated, on Day 2, that Nick was either Tiberius or Sinner. I was correct in that analysis.

And I believe I am correct in my analysis of you, Whore.

Who backtracks what here Mr. Dimwit? Who had the need to even respond to my claims? What does this tell us about you?

BorkBot
December 3rd, 2011, 10:18 AM
By the way, I know CmG's role in this Forum Mafia, but my lips are sealed unless someone gives me a convincing argument to make it public.

I'll give a hint, though. He lives underneath a bridge.

CmG
December 3rd, 2011, 10:19 AM
By the way, I know CmG's role in this Forum Mafia, but my lips are sealed unless someone gives me a convincing argument to make it public.

I'll give a hint, though. He lives underneath a bridge.

And why should i troll this right now? You are deflecting also Bork. You are all so easy predictable, no wonder Clawtrocity and all the other Veterans can do as you please with you :D

CmG
December 3rd, 2011, 10:20 AM
And why should i troll this right now? You are deflecting also Bork. You are all so easy predictable, no wonder Clawtrocity and all the other Veterans can do as they please with you :D

30 Min left

Dimwit
December 3rd, 2011, 10:22 AM
Who backtracks what here Mr. Dimwit? Who had the need to even respond to my claims? What does this tell us about you?

I haven't backtracked. First you're defensive, now deflective.

That was a statement of observable fact. I did call Nick "Tiberius or Sinner". I just wanted to e-peen it for a moment, and you gave me the chance :)

CmG
December 3rd, 2011, 10:23 AM
I haven't backtracked. First you're defensive, now deflective.

That was a statement of observable fact. I did call Nick "Tiberius or Sinner". I just wanted to e-peen it for a moment, and you gave me the chance :)

BorkBot
December 3rd, 2011, 10:27 AM
Sorry CmG, I felt sort of sorry for the Dim Witted jew (no offense to jews in general). First he can't figure out how Lucifer's unsealing works after it has been explained ten billion times on the first two days and now he falls right into your obvious troll trap. I believe in a solid health care system where the mentally retarded (again no offense intended) are to be lent a hand when they start acting stupid.

CmG
December 3rd, 2011, 10:30 AM
Sorry CmG, I felt sort of sorry for the Dim Witted jew (no offense to jews in general). First he can't figure out how Lucifer's unsealing works after it has been explained ten billion times on the first two days and now he falls right into your obvious troll trap. I believe in a solid health care system where the mentally retarded (again no offense intended) are to be lent a hand when they start acting stupid.

CmG
December 3rd, 2011, 10:31 AM
20 mins left. ALL RIGHT THIS IS MAH FINEST HOUR! xD

Dimwit
December 3rd, 2011, 10:31 AM
BorkBot = Roman afraid of what the Whore might know about his dearest Tiberius. I call Tax Collector on Borkie as the LEgionnaire's are a already claimed by philie and FalseTruth and Pilate I believe is a lurker.

BorkBot
December 3rd, 2011, 10:32 AM
I have now concluded that Dimwit is role-playing, and I have to admit he's pretty damn good at it. Hats off to him.

Dimwit
By claimed, I mean that I have claimed that they are Legionnaire's. I am not asserting that they themselves claimed it. To rest any confusion.

CmG
BorkBot = Roman afraid of what the Whore might know about his dearest Tiberius. I call Tax Collector on Borkie as the LEgionnaire's are a already claimed by philie and FalseTruth and Pilate I believe is a lurker.

Still trying? :D

MrSmarter
December 3rd, 2011, 10:33 AM
Vote Claw
I highly doubt he Is Judas, but even if he is, that's not much of a loss.

vornksr
December 3rd, 2011, 10:34 AM
Dimwit, I gather that you're saying I'm Tiberius?

What a foolish thing to say in public. (Btw, I really doubt that Tiberius can be roleblocked.)

Dimwit
December 3rd, 2011, 10:36 AM
No, I'm not saying that. When the fuck did I say that?

I never said that I knew who Tiberius was. I said CmG THINKS he knows who Tiberius is.

vornksr
December 3rd, 2011, 10:37 AM
Why would you jump to assuming CmG is the whore, except because I already claimed to have been blocked by a whore last night?

BorkBot
December 3rd, 2011, 10:38 AM
For the heck of it, I will spell it out for you, dimwit.

C-m-G i-s t-r-o-l-l-i-n-g y-o-u.

CmG
No, I'm not saying that. When the fuck did I say that?

I never said that I knew who Tiberius was. I said CmG THINKS he knows who Tiberius is.

Well some people don't need to think much if they know where to look.

wolfcheese
To be fair, the rules say that the execution acts "as a regular attack". To take that to its fullest would mean the execution can be blocked.

The likelyhood of that is small though. I don't think its worth the extra hype that there was no execution.

Dimwit
December 3rd, 2011, 10:41 AM
To be honest, I missed your claim. There are also still two whores out, so that would not lead me to any conclusive assertion that you are Tiberius, nor would I assert a Tiberius role, as I like Rome being the neutral faction that they are.

Are you stepping on your own feet, yet?

BorkBot
December 3rd, 2011, 10:44 AM
*assumes Dimwit's part in the play*

Oh my god, CmG is claiming Shepherd and he has seen Tiberius execute people on night one and two!

Guys, he is not an assassin or a whore, but he's a SHEPHERD!

Dimwit
December 3rd, 2011, 10:45 AM
Well some people don't need to think much if they know where to look.

Not to mention, your interest is clearly rested with Zack, not vornskr.

CmG
December 3rd, 2011, 10:45 AM

Oh my god, CmG is claiming Shepherd and he has seen Tiberius execute people on night one and two!

10 minutes guys!

CmG
December 3rd, 2011, 10:46 AM
Not to mention, your interest is clearly rested with Zack, not vornskr.

I like your analising very much. I wonder why it was so hard for you to understand the kill and recruit mechanic. :D

philie
December 3rd, 2011, 10:46 AM
I already left Claw to roman's judgement yesterday, sorry. Either you claim Roman now and say that Claw is a bad lynch (+ reasons), or i am going to remain on him. While it's obvious that he is lying, it is the lies themselves that make him suspicious. You DON'T hunt for Eternity when you are Eternity yourself or are allied with them, it is completely stupid to do so. And he IS hunting for them. Look at the last few posts by him, see how his lies are aimed at making Eternity slip and no one else. "They are 4 vs 30", "those guys are angels" etc etc. It does not make sense to lie THIS WAY. It would only make sense if he was a Roman, and that is why i am asking for Roman collaboration.

Nah I'm by no means defending Claw nor am I claiming Roman.
I don't believe Claw is representing the Roman opinion or has been in jail, though. But I find it more likely that Romans would kill Claw than suicidaln00b, only to prove their intentions. If Claw is still alive, well then we know they agree with him and act accordingly.
It's all about efficiency and what gives us more info.

vornksr
December 3rd, 2011, 10:47 AM
CmG, lay off already.

Dimwit
December 3rd, 2011, 10:48 AM

Except that I don't think this. The impression I get from CmGs actions is one of impulsiveness, not a surgical strike.

Whatever he discovered, he discovered last night, the one night Tiberius doesn't kill anyone (yet, I know, it's only Night 3). In one night, a Thief is inconclusive, a Shepherd is MAYBE conclusive. But a Roleblock is hella conclusive, just ask CmG.

BorkBot
December 3rd, 2011, 10:49 AM
Cue CmG posting and saying: "FOOLED YOU ALL!" (well, only one person, really).

Auckmid
December 3rd, 2011, 10:52 AM
Claw on the other hand is just a spreader of lies, he is not helping the cause at all. All you are doing with your ploy is trying to lure Eternity out, which is a dangerous game. If you are actually judas, it is extremely unlikely that you will be recruited. You are still part of humanity, you will never be roman and you can't be part of Sin. You are not currently Eternity.
vote Clawtrocity

As I was expecting, no answer. You're clearly bullshitting again like you did when you claimed Thief to protect a claimed sinner.

You clearly need to die.

vote Clawtrocity

Claw, as usual, is full of shite. I don't believe that he represents Roman interests; the person who was actually jailed should come forward. (Tiberius, of course, should remain hidden.) If he's Judas, he clearly hasn't been recruited into eternity,which means that he's still humanity and his current play is really dumb.

I'm also 90% sure Raiden isn't Jesus and 80% sure False isn't an angel. Besides, Claw, if you really thought you represented the Romans by revealing Jesus publicly, you're even dumber than I thought. Sin will attempt to kill Jesus tonight (if they believe you), and Rome will be pissed at you. So have fun. :)

vote ClawtrocityI am finding this a little wierd. I must ask though, What is Claw doing today which he hasn't been doing yesterday and the day before?

Sure, Claw is completely BSing, but he has been doing so for the last 2 days, and barely anyone raised a finger. Now, he makes a few posts which are I would have said are probably not truthful, then everyone is banging for his head? It seems like a strange reaction judging on everyone's previous, leniant stance.

It feels like Claw may be an evil role, intentionaly trying to fuck us up, but now seems to be getting voted for the wrong reasons. Maybe we are actualy looking at Jesus and 2 of his diciples...

CmG
December 3rd, 2011, 10:52 AM
Times up.....

Hope you all learned something. What happened the first 2 Days in this game and what happens today again. People pressure you with no real reason just to get you out of your defensive to get Information out of you are to misslead you. IT's as easy as that.
Fact is I KNOW NOTHING! ;)

BorkBot
December 3rd, 2011, 10:55 AM
Called it! Do I receive a cookie? I don't like those cookies from church, though. There's no chocolate on them.

Dimwit
December 3rd, 2011, 10:55 AM
Times up.....

Hope you all learned something. What happened the first 2 Days in this game and what happens today again. People pressure you with no real reason just to get you out of your defensive to get Information out of you are to misslead you. IT's as easy as that.
Fact is I KNOW NOTHING! ;)

Well, that was fun, but you're full of shit. You're banking on a jail tonight. Tiberius, do not give him the satisfaction.

CmG
December 3rd, 2011, 10:56 AM
Called it! Do I receive a cookie? I don't like those cookies from church, though. There's no chocolate on them.

There you go Son! There you go! I am just here for the Blood tourism. for real

vornksr
December 3rd, 2011, 10:57 AM
What a surprise! Someone else trolling to provoke reactions that tell them nothing.

BorkBot
December 3rd, 2011, 10:58 AM
I have a question for Ackmid. Do you save after each level?

Also, did you make love tonight?

McJesus
December 3rd, 2011, 11:02 AM
Everyone is full of shit, suprise suprise

Zack
December 3rd, 2011, 11:13 AM
I hate trolls.

wolfcheese
December 3rd, 2011, 11:14 AM
*finishes popcorn* That was a great show. Can't wait to buy it on DVD.

CmG
December 3rd, 2011, 11:16 AM
Well the Death chat needs some amusement too! "winks" Thewaaaagh, Jack, Ubernox! Hope you had almost as much fun as me :D

Kromos
December 3rd, 2011, 11:26 AM
The problem is recruiting you would make the game less interesting for the rest of us.

CmG = Pilate

wolfcheese
December 3rd, 2011, 11:28 AM
I am finding this a little wierd. I must ask though, What is Claw doing today which he hasn't been doing yesterday and the day before?
I'd say the answer is nothing. Some people have always been voting for Claw. The difference is not him, but who the focus has been on in the past.

Dimwit
December 3rd, 2011, 11:29 AM
CmG = Pilate

I just busted a nut over this. I fucking LOVE this guy.

Luna
December 3rd, 2011, 11:31 AM
There is a common theme developing in this FM; there's lots of talk of who should be siding with who, often with poor logic. Remember, there is no point in hunting Eternity as Humanity - that's like trying to expose your Docs, Sheriffs and Mason Leader. If they win, we win. I like the added caveate of Jesus needing to die before Lucifer does, but we do not need to hunt Jesus. We have Pilate, and I think Jesus getting auto-lynched on Day 6 is fair.

The Romans would have to be really scummy to try and side with Sin, especially the way Claw described. Not only is his claimed contact through Tiberius, who wouldn't be pro-Sin at all, but they'd also be screwing over TheWaaagh and being poor teammates (any hint of insurrection and I think Tiberius should execute his own people so they can't win with Sin).

I do not trust Claw. I don't trust his lies and deception, and I do not believe this is an intricate pro-Humanity move to gather information. I have my own readings on people, and I am suspicious of the way that Claw is treating certain people in this move. I do actually believe in some ploys, even Jack's one (even if he got way too emotional and aggressive when his ploy, y'know, actually worked).

Claw has been around the top of my scum list for a long time, especially with the whole 'Thief' thing. That said, his reasons for claiming Thief would be similar for playing as Judas or Sin. As I intimated when it first arised, his Thief claim was not to save Brennanburg; he took a shot, knowing that no other power roles were claiming, and gave a vague guess with an opportunity to backpeddle like Yayap did in FMVII. If he's successful, he looks like a cleared power role. As Lucifer he can get fed information by Gluttony, and as Judas he'd be a good recruit target.

I won't be voting Falsetruth. I won't be voting Claw yet either. I like CmG too much in this game to vote for him ^^

You know what would be awesome? One power role with some investigative evidence revealing themselves, realising that we have heals. I can understand not wanting to reveal if you haven't turned up anything conclusive, but we gotta have something we can use...

Ambient
December 3rd, 2011, 11:33 AM
Claw's claim to be Judas makes zero sense. If he is still Humanity-aligned this action would result in his loss.So obviously he is attempting to provoke a response. One he has gathered from Raiden, Illidan, and Vorn very quickly. However, because of his current actions this tells us very little currently. I would be willing to put my vote on a claimed sinner such as suicialnoob over the afk-hammy. Yet, I am not ready to vote Claw. I find this claim similar to previous FM's. Claw would not throw the game away, he fishing. For what? Time will tell.

Luna
December 3rd, 2011, 11:34 AM
I cba with being serious, that post gave me a headache, so I shall begin trolling

Kromos
December 3rd, 2011, 11:37 AM
Im surprised Randomnumbers0 hasn't been killed yet. He is the rabbi after all.

wolfcheese
December 3rd, 2011, 11:38 AM
I cba with being serious, that post gave me a headache, so I shall begin trolling
Want my copy of The Illiad? I just finished reading it. And by reading it, I mean the first 10 pages.

Kromos
December 3rd, 2011, 11:44 AM
I read part of the Aeneid for my latin exam. It was a very interesting read. Jupiter sets a baby's head on fire.

Luna
December 3rd, 2011, 11:48 AM
Want my copy of The Illiad? I just finished reading it. And by reading it, I mean the first 10 pages.

Oh good god no, I'll stick with my Steven Erikson and Terry Pratchett for now xD

vornksr
December 3rd, 2011, 11:53 AM
I'd like to point out that filling the thread with spam and faux codes is inherently scummy: it pollutes the day chat and makes it harder (and more annoying) to sift through it for real information.

If you're in a night faction, you should want to use codes that are better hidden. If you're not, you should stop trying to look so damn evil.

fred
December 3rd, 2011, 11:55 AM
I feel like i should make an important post, but then again I don't.

CmG
December 3rd, 2011, 11:56 AM
Yeah i have that every fucking post i do and you see where it gets me. :/

wolfcheese
December 3rd, 2011, 12:00 PM
it makes it harder (and more annoying) to sift through it for real information.

Good luck with that, because there is no real information, and I'm starting to feel that there won't be for a long time. If these day chats are to be more legitimate then someone from one of the night factions needs to leave the cool kids' table for a second and share a little something with everyone else.

suicidaln00b
December 3rd, 2011, 12:02 PM
claw is gay kill him 2nite

also vote oops he is lucifer

Kromos
December 3rd, 2011, 12:04 PM
Dicere ita vero si intellegitis

This is not a code.

vornksr
December 3rd, 2011, 12:05 PM
There's plenty of information to be gathered; you just need to know where to look. I think I have a good grasp on who the Romans are, and a fair sense of who at least member of eternity is. I also have an incomplete list of probable sinners that I feel good about, and I have plenty of suspicions about various human power roles.

So it's not like there's nothing can get done without a sheriff leading us. It's just that people don't seem to know what constitutes meaningful discussion and what doesn't.

Dimwit
December 3rd, 2011, 12:05 PM
There's plenty of information to be gathered; you just need to know where to look. I think I have a good grasp on who the Romans are, and a fair sense of who at least member of eternity is. I also have an incomplete list of probable sinners that I feel good about, and I have plenty of suspicions about various human power roles.

So it's not like there's nothing can get done without a sheriff leading us. It's just that people don't seem to know what constitutes meaningful discussion and what doesn't.

Or don't they?

Goonswarm
December 3rd, 2011, 12:07 PM
claw is gay kill him 2nite

also vote oops he is lucifer

http://www.picshag.com/pics/102010/tell-me-more.jpg

CmG
December 3rd, 2011, 12:08 PM
Ahh finaly the 3 "Wisemen" are united again! Goonswarm,CmG and Brocoliman.

Raiden
December 3rd, 2011, 12:20 PM
I feel like i should make an important post, but then again I don't.

Please do it.

It will help.

Goonswarm
December 3rd, 2011, 12:22 PM
Well guys it seems that suicidaln00b has the droids we are looking for....

PLEASE GOOD SIR ELABORATE!

BorkBot
December 3rd, 2011, 12:22 PM
I'm inclined to vote for Oops now. SuicidalN00b brings up a compelling argument, right after foxcheese asked someone to leave the cool kids' table.

Illidan
December 3rd, 2011, 12:29 PM
I'm inclined to vote for Oops now. SuicidalN00b brings up a compelling argument, right after foxcheese asked someone to leave the cool kids' table.
Vote oops for what? Because a sinner voted him? Yes, he's totally lucifer.

/sarcasm

BorkBot
December 3rd, 2011, 12:32 PM
Well, he did propose to lynch FalseTruth/Jesus early. This broccoli may be onto something! Broccoli is one of the best types of food for the brain, after all.

Dimwit
December 3rd, 2011, 12:36 PM
theives and sheppards can see Lucifer's movements... I'm pretty sure. If they can't then Lucifer is op

Given that Dark.Rev didn't correct this statement while he was on, is it safe to assume that Mc is correct?

CmG
December 3rd, 2011, 12:47 PM
Btw the last will of Yapyap clearly frames Dust! Just saying...

Dimwit
December 3rd, 2011, 12:52 PM
At this point, I'm going to go ahead and assume the Shepherds can see Lucifer. I asked twice, got a "probably" answer, and Dark.Rev said zilch, leading me to believe that Mc was correct. If it also turns out that I wouldn't be able to see Tiberius (I know he's not immune, but I'm not 100% on jailer->lookout mechanics) it has no bearing on the overall result of this post as the person I have pegged as Tiberius I am certain is NOT Lucifer.

Lady's and Gentlemen! I present you with the (effective) Death of Lucifer!

tl;dr
Ambient = Lucifer
Dimwit = Disciple - Shepherd
Jesus is open to ousting himself and allowing a lynch today.
Tiberius needs to -Jail and -Execute Lucifer tonight
Everyone searches for only 1/2 more Demons and wins the game.

Role Call: Disciple - Shepherd (Lookout)

To start, I know the identity of Tiberius, and I believe that he should now be certain of this. He was Brennenburg's only visitor on Night 2.

On Night 3, Yayap was visited by Ambient, wolfcheese and Tiberius.

Given what Dark.Rev said earlier in the game, Ambient is the obvious Lucifer when it's down to just Ambient and wolfcheese given that wolfcheese is as a rookie to FM as I am.

However, for this to have an immediate affect, we would have to lynch Jesus today to make Lucifer vulnerable tonight. I will not oust my savior as it is his decision, and his alone (before Day 6) to oust himself to save Humanity; I will not force it on him. It is also the only way I can prove to the rest of Humanity and Rome that I am being absolutely truthful in these claims without getting myself lynched to prove my role.

By Jesus ousting himself and being successfully lynched, he will prove to the rest that I am in fact his Disciple, my claim as Lookout is valid, and unless I'm trying to throw this game, my information is accurate.

If you think that I am Sin making a play, then lynching either myself or a claimed Jesus under these circumstances would HELP everyone anyways, so it's win-win.

Lynching Jesus today will make Lucifer vulnerable at night to a Tiberius jailing and execution. Tiberius will certainly go for this as he has made clear his intentions towards Sin.

Lucifer being jailed and executed tonight will lock the KPN at 1 and almost guarantee a win for Humanity, Romans and Eternity alike as they are charged with finding only 2 Demons for the remainder of the game (this is me assuming that if Lucifer was killed tonight, he would still be able to get his recruitment off... please, correct me if I'm wrong because it adds greater urgency to this cause.)

So Jesus, think this over and make your own decision.

I can understand why Jesus would want to consider this for one night and act on it tomorrow, it would ultimately cost only 1 night kill. Although it could also give Lucifer a last-ditch recruit on Night 5.

If anyone is not ok with this, I am sorry. But given how much this could stunt Sin immediately, the quick release of my intel at this point was, I believe, justified.

MileS
December 3rd, 2011, 12:52 PM
Just read through. I'd agree that Claw is the best lynch for the moment. Even if he is Judas, it's not a big loss for us, as was previously stated.

I don't mind the suicidaln00b wagon, but I'm not sure if I think he's a sealed demon or not.

I'm finding this game very hard to get into with the majority of players essentially being survivors.

MileS
December 3rd, 2011, 12:54 PM
Nevermind. Why not lynch Lucifer today so we can be sure of his identity before Jesus reveals?

CmG
December 3rd, 2011, 12:57 PM
Awesome. At least one player of Eternity is not that useless.

vornksr
December 3rd, 2011, 12:59 PM
a) Why would you not wait until tonight to talk this over with the rest of eternity?
b) Do you see any problems with MileS's suggestion of lynching Lucifer first?

Auckmid
December 3rd, 2011, 01:00 PM
Very big post by Dimwit. If you have seriously found out that Ambient is Lucifer, then it would make sence for Jesus to reveal himself today, as if Lucifer dies tonight, it will prevent Sins KPN to ever exceed 1.

Dimwit
December 3rd, 2011, 01:01 PM
a) Why would you not wait until tonight to talk this over with the rest of eternity?
b) Do you see any problems with MileS's suggestion of lynching Lucifer first?

I've already answered that and so did Auckmid just below you.

Very big post by Dimwit. If you have seriously found out that Ambient is Lucifer, then it would make sence for Jesus to reveal himself today, as if Lucifer dies tonight, it will prevent Sins KPN to ever exceed 1.

vornksr
December 3rd, 2011, 01:02 PM
Day 2, reply 651 you said "Ambient is a humanity PR. Let him go."

Why did you say this?

vornksr
December 3rd, 2011, 01:03 PM
Sorry, reply 650.

Dimwit
December 3rd, 2011, 01:05 PM
Day 2, reply 651 you said "Ambient is a humanity PR. Let him go."

Why did you say this?

Because I was incorrect in my hypothesis. I have laid out everything that is needed to trust my claims.

You can criticize the way I played and the things I've said up to this point, but you won't be able to criticize my results.

MileS
December 3rd, 2011, 01:05 PM
Assuming Sin has been Meditating-recruiting successfully thus far, they'll have 3 members after tonight. This will result in an extra kill the next night, but will also give Jesus one more recruit tonight before he gives himself up tomorrow.

If Ambient doesn't turn out to be Lucifer, then we're not sacrificing Jesus in vain.

If Jesus wants to gamble and reveal today, that's his decision, but I feel it's more prudent to check the suspected Lucifer first.

vornksr
December 3rd, 2011, 01:06 PM
What hypothesis? Surely you hadn't seen Ambient do anything by that point.

Dimwit
December 3rd, 2011, 01:07 PM
Assuming Sin has been Meditating-recruiting successfully thus far, they'll have 3 members after tonight. This will result in an extra kill the next night, but will also give Jesus one more recruit tonight before he gives himself up tomorrow.

If Ambient doesn't turn out to be Lucifer, then we're not sacrificing Jesus in vain.

If Jesus wants to gamble and reveal today, that's his decision, but I feel it's more prudent to check the suspected Lucifer first.

Its not as much a Gamble to Jesus as it is to you granted that I am his Disciple and he knows my role. Unless I'm trying to throw the game, which is a punishable action, I have no reason to lie.

EVERYTHING I have is laid it in front of all of you.

Forum Mafia GM
December 3rd, 2011, 01:07 PM
I forgot to mention that after day 7 (starting on day 8) random unsealed demons (all revealed by then) will unseal themselves. I think this is fair given that it's still a major blow to Sin if you manage to lynch their leader.

By the way, my Lucifer/Jesus choice WAS random. Also, I only said I handpicked the role. That doesn't mean I gave it to a veteran. I rerolled it exactly once, and the first configuration was steeznuts and Perotto. I obviously didn't want steeznuts to have Jesus, and at the time I assumed Perotto was some 1-post moron and not Elixir, so I rerolled them and took the first result from that.

Also, keep in mind that Sin picks and chooses which members go out to kill.

CmG
December 3rd, 2011, 01:08 PM
He could also just jail Ambient and execute him. Do you really think Luciver goes for kills if he is detectable? Jesus hasn't to be lynched today, he also could go suicide today or get lynched tomorrow.

Better save then sorry. "YES I DON'T FEAR DEATH!" Not everyone can be the lurking pussy.

Your logic is Flawed son!

Dimwit
What hypothesis? Surely you hadn't seen Ambient do anything by that point.

You're correct. And I've already established why it is NOW that I am certain he is Lucifer. It's all right there. You're forcing me to be redundant.

CmG
I forgot to mention that after day 7 (starting on day 8) random unsealed demons (all revealed by then) will unseal themselves. I think this is fair given that it's still a major blow to Sin if you manage to lynch their leader.

By the way, my Lucifer/Jesus choice WAS random. Also, I only said I handpicked the role. That doesn't mean I gave it to a veteran. I rerolled it exactly once, and the first configuration was steeznuts and Perotto. I obviously didn't want steeznuts to have Jesus, and at the time I assumed Perotto was some 1-post moron and not Elixir, so I rerolled them and took the first result from that.

Where is the difference?

Dimwit
December 3rd, 2011, 01:09 PM
He could also just jail Ambient and execute him. Do you really think Luciver goes for kills if he is detectable? Jesus hasn't to be lynched today, he also could go suicide today or get lynched tomorrow.

Better save then sorry. "YES I DON'T FEAR DEATH!" Not everyone can be the lurking pussy.

Your logic is Flawed son!

Ummm... Lucifer is immune to night kills until Jesus dies... even I know this...

McJesus
December 3rd, 2011, 01:09 PM
Dimwit for MVP. How do you know if Lucifer is Ambient or Woofcheese? I am not going to go off the assumption that ambient is it because woofcheese is a forum mafia noob. I think both of them should be adressed by which I mean killed. The assassin has one shot left and we have the power to jail and kill the other giving us 100% certainty of lucifer's death.

Jesus should and probably will reveal today, in due time, given night 4 is a night for recruiting so we will have to hunt down one demon for an eternity win vs two however it would be good to hear a roleclaim from ambient and/or woofcheese first.

CmG
December 3rd, 2011, 01:10 PM
Ummm... Lucifer is immune to night kills until Jesus dies... even I know this...

You know there are possible Demons (Mafiosos) doing the dirty work?