Forum Mafia GM
April 30th, 2016, 08:10 AM
Chat will open once night begins.

Lucas
May 11th, 2016, 06:02 PM
oh shit fucking good day.

Lucas
May 11th, 2016, 06:31 PM
i think foxtrot is a good night kill. probable lannister, right...?

if he's cop, then he was a warg victim, and victor is instant-lynched tomorrow.

Lucas
May 11th, 2016, 06:31 PM
and i can't see a non-cop doing that.

also hotel is likely armorsmith/baker. i'm guessing baker

Jayden
May 11th, 2016, 06:34 PM
Yeah not bad. I was really hoping Foxtrot wasn't lying though.

Romeo claimed Tyrell so we probably ought to kill him.

Jayden
May 11th, 2016, 06:35 PM
Foxtrot will be a Lynch target tomorrow.

Lucas
May 11th, 2016, 06:38 PM
wait what? romeo's a stark, isn't he?

Lucas
May 11th, 2016, 06:38 PM
i think disguiser should make a move today

Lucas
May 11th, 2016, 06:39 PM
i should probably block who i think the warg is right? i'm pretty certain its alfa

Lucas
May 11th, 2016, 06:52 PM
could control the lynch tomorrow if we nk and i block someone. probably not the best idea, just throwing it out there. if i'm going to pretend to be targaryen tomorrow, i shouldn't be blocking somoene who i thought is warg, i should be blocking kills.

Jayden
May 11th, 2016, 07:07 PM
You should try to block a Lannister since they will undoubtedly start shooting for us.

India's disguise does not clean the target's role so hitting a Lannister / Martell / Romeo is out. But agree, if we can hit a town or Tyrell then disguising tonight would be good.

I am saving my assassination for the night immune Lannister.

Jayden
May 11th, 2016, 07:08 PM
I will be on more tomorrow. Busy today.

Lucas
May 11th, 2016, 07:17 PM
can night-immune mafia member be killed in day by assassinate?

can night-immune mafia member be killed in day by arsonist blowing up?

is there a chance that one member is night immune and one member undetectable? or will it be the same person. it says random, so it implies different people.

can spy see undetectable visits made by mafia members?

does role block block both targets?

Lucas
May 11th, 2016, 07:35 PM
does disguiser hide the role?

just making sure

Jayden
May 11th, 2016, 07:50 PM
I asked host already. It does not clean roles.

And my assassination pierces immunity.

Jayden
May 11th, 2016, 07:51 PM
Arsonist does not pierce immunity according to the role card.

Lucas
May 12th, 2016, 12:00 AM
i'm trying to figure out who the baker and blacksmith are between hotel and victor and possibly uniform. i think hotel is the baker. if victor is the baker, then i should proobbablly block fox.

Lucas
May 12th, 2016, 01:07 AM
where did romeo claim tyrell?

Jayden
May 12th, 2016, 01:58 AM
He softed it to Hotel here (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/36536-FM-XXV-Day-Three?p=595594#post595594).

Forum Mafia GM
May 12th, 2016, 05:10 AM
can night-immune mafia member be killed in day by assassinate?

can night-immune mafia member be killed in day by arsonist blowing up?

is there a chance that one member is night immune and one member undetectable? or will it be the same person. it says random, so it implies different people.

can spy see undetectable visits made by mafia members?

does role block block both targets?

Yes, Assassin does bypass immunity.

Arsonist doesn't bypass immunity.

For the Mafia, one player is both detection and night immune.

A spy will not see who a detection immune player visits.

I do not understand the question about roleblock.

does disguiser hide the role?

just making sure

No, it will show the target's role with the Disguiser's last will.

Lucas
May 12th, 2016, 09:16 AM
if a person was given bread and they tried to use it, would a roleblock block both targets and the bread wouldn't end up being used?

Lucas
May 12th, 2016, 11:35 AM
India you around bud?

Lucas
May 12th, 2016, 05:57 PM
He softed it to Hotel here (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/36536-FM-XXV-Day-Three?p=595594#post595594).

I was going to say that was just an insult/accusation thrown at Hotel from Romeo, but I think you're more correct now...

If he detects me role blocking, I'm going to be instant lynched. Worried that I'll become the lynch tomorrow at that point.

He should probably be the kill tonight then.

Does role block stop vest use?

Lucas
May 12th, 2016, 05:58 PM
I'm thinking, kill him tonight. If we can't kill him we can use my block as evidence that 'I stopped a kill tonight.' and get that person or foxtrot lynched. Then kill him again the next day.

Lucas
May 12th, 2016, 06:01 PM
if attacked, do armor users get notified that they were attacked?

Forum Mafia GM
May 12th, 2016, 06:05 PM
if a person was given bread and they tried to use it, would a roleblock block both targets and the bread wouldn't end up being used?

The player would be roleblocked and prevented from taking both actions. Bread isn't really an item, it's just an action that allows a target to use two actions the following night.

Does role block stop vest use?

Yes, vest can be roleblocked.

if attacked, do armor users get notified that they were attacked?

Yes
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/32866-Possible-Feedback

Lucas
May 12th, 2016, 06:10 PM
Thanks!

Jayden
May 12th, 2016, 11:07 PM
Yeah definitely block and kill. If Golf sees you it might be trouble though.

Lucas
May 13th, 2016, 12:28 AM
i can say he's trying to cause a mislynch on targaryen, and he's probably a lannister agent.

Lucas
May 13th, 2016, 12:29 AM
hmm... i'm really hoping that he isn't watching, and is watching hotel or victor.

Jayden
May 13th, 2016, 03:50 AM
Don't specify Lannister. That will just make people think you are Baratheon.

But yeah, hopefully he's just watching someone else.

Jayden
May 13th, 2016, 03:52 AM
Really hope India gets on to see the night chat.

I think we should send India to disguise. India, if you get on please say who you think might be a good target.

Jayden
May 13th, 2016, 03:54 AM
I'm voting to send India to disguise as Foxtrot. That way we can see what Foxtrot really is. If he's a Lannister, the Lannisters will push a lynch on India tomorrow. We can push back against them, and they will reveal themselves.

Though it would suck if Foxtrot is a Martell. Fingers crossed, I guess.

Jayden
May 13th, 2016, 04:03 AM
Actually, we should send India to Hotel, since Foxtrot said Hotel was a "Friend" result before.

Hotel is either scumbuddies with Foxtrot or Foxtrot was Warged by Victor. If Foxtrot claims Warged tomorrow, we can push a lynch on Victor. If Hotel is Lannister, we can push a lynch on Foxtrot instead.

If Foxtrot is Lannister, then I'd be willing to bet Hotel and Mike are. Foxtrot's fake result today derailed the Mike lynch, and he got "Friend" result for Hotel yesterday, saving him from lynch.

Lucas
May 13th, 2016, 07:29 AM
If the graveyard says neutral sheriff by India, won't disguiser fox get instant lynched tomorrow

Lucas
May 13th, 2016, 07:30 AM
We should let fox be the lynch tomorrow unless a Lannister and town die tonight

Lucas
May 13th, 2016, 09:38 AM
if my first post doesn't start with 'Nice' or 'Shit' I was warged.

Jayden
May 13th, 2016, 10:22 AM
If my first post doesn't say, "It keeps getting more and more depressing for town" then I'm Warged.

And yeah, that's why I said Hotel instead. We can use Hotel's flip to determine what to do with Foxtrot, since Foxtrot got a Friend result on him when he wasn't warged.

If "India" flips green/blue, Foxtrot was telling the truth about Hotel's check and is probably a Stark (we should lynch Victor instead of Foxtrot).

If "India" flips yellow/orange, Foxtrot is Tyrell / Lannister and we can safely lynch him.

If "India" flips red and Foxtrot claims warged, Foxtrot is Martell and we should lynch Victor.

Jayden
May 13th, 2016, 10:23 AM
Only 7 hours left. Looks like India is a no show. x.x

Lucas
May 13th, 2016, 12:04 PM
this is under the assumption that romeo isn't blue

there's a chance that hotel flips green, victor is baker.

ooh if that happens its foxtrot and victor vs golf.

okay its a good plan.

Lucas
May 13th, 2016, 12:09 PM
if i die, i'm going to put these things in last will

martell arsonist found baratheon, and should take cues from him, and they can't kill him so feel free to burn.
we have an assassin, so martells should side with us for that 1 boomshot kill
delta was an accident. oops.
victor probable baker, foxtrot probable lannister that will probably kill 2 people tonight

Lucas
May 13th, 2016, 12:10 PM
tell me if i shouldn't

Jayden
May 13th, 2016, 12:40 PM
Do not put my role in last will. Specify that arsonist found one of us on night 1. Do not put that I am immune.

Jayden
May 13th, 2016, 12:40 PM
Assassin is a surprise for our Lannister friends, so I don't want them to know ahead of time.

Jayden
May 13th, 2016, 12:44 PM
Arsonist has only hit dead people and me, so him burning isn't an issue.

Lucas
May 13th, 2016, 01:30 PM
martell role found a baratheon that's keeping his/her secret, and should take cues from him/her, and they can't kill him so feel free to burn.
delta was an accident. oops.
victor probable baker, foxtrot probable lannister that will probably kill 2 people tonight

why shouldn't i put that arson hit the night immune baratheon? everyone knows that we have one right?

Jayden
May 13th, 2016, 02:34 PM
Because if they derp and reveal me, Lannisters will know I am immune. I want my role and the fact that I'm immune to remain unknown to the other factions.

Jayden
May 13th, 2016, 02:37 PM
Don't say the Delta thing either. We can blame that on the Lannisters and take credit for their n1 kill. Better if the Starks think the Lannisters killed one of them already.

I'd say arsonist found a Baratheon night 1. Specify night 1 but don't talk about immunity. No one else claims doused so even if they burn it won't matter.

The stuff about Victor and Foxtrot is fine.

Jayden
May 13th, 2016, 02:38 PM
Also if I am attacked tonight my second post will start "so many scum; it's hard to pick just one."

Jayden
May 13th, 2016, 02:40 PM
martell role found a baratheon night 1 that's keeping his/her secret. we want to be friends.

Jayden
May 13th, 2016, 02:41 PM
3 hours left. India, we need you! x.x

Lucas
May 13th, 2016, 03:58 PM
Oh shit locksmith...?