PDA

View Full Version : Lannister Night Three Chat

Forum Mafia GM
April 30th, 2016, 08:07 AM
Chat will open once night begins.

Jackson
May 11th, 2016, 06:51 PM
Hiya. This is the new Uniform. I've read day 1 fully but only skimmed the hi lights of day 2-3 so far. Gotta read this night chat too. Can someone please point me to a list of our in game names and roles please?

Thanks,
Uniform.

Jackson
May 11th, 2016, 08:44 PM
Finished reading night chat and am making headway through D2.

Current thoughts are to try to kill FM Yankee. I think he must be Targaryen or Stark based on post #199 on Day 2:

No feedback to report from last night.

Reading to catch up. And damn those flips. Nothing but bad news. x.x

FM Delta - Archer and FM Quebec - Sleepwalker were NK'ed that night. If he was a Tyrell, Baratheon, or Martell, at least one of his allies would have died. Now this could be a scum faction post trying to blend in, but I kind of doubt it.

Jackson
May 11th, 2016, 10:58 PM
Not completely done with reading D3 yet, but one idea is to suit Golf with some Martell Role and push for his mislynch tomorrow. Given that Golf knew I visited Juliett on N1, he has to be a Stark, Targaryen, or Tyrell watchman for sure (or on a team with one that told him night results)

Jackson
May 11th, 2016, 11:02 PM
Not completely done with reading D3 yet, but one idea is to suit Golf with some Martell Role and push for his mislynch tomorrow. Given that Golf knew I visited Juliett on N1, he has to be a Stark, Targaryen, or Tyrell watchman for sure (or on a team with one that told him night results)

The scenario as it would unfold:

Town: Golf you must die for your crimes against the town.
Golf: Wait stop I was given a suit by a tailor last night. Someone is going to frame me to show up as a Martell in the graveyard.
Town: Nice try Golf, you are guilty for sure.

We should think through the implications of this, but I'm proposing it here for the LOLZ.

Jackson
May 11th, 2016, 11:38 PM
My vote is:

-Echo kill Yankee

What do you think of that?

Also want to help me brainstorm for what role I could legitimately be if I was observed visiting Juliette N1? I guess I should confirm Golf that I indeed visited Juliette N1.

Also, I guess foxtrot gets lynched tomorrow for his bad result on Charlie? At least it's a low hanging fruit scum train.

I'm all caught up by the way. So hope to see you post here.

Noah
May 12th, 2016, 12:18 AM
House Lannister:
FM Juliett- James (picture of a woman) N1 rb N2 killed FM Kilo, was killed
FM Uniform- Jackson N1 Juliett -> Sherrif N2 no action
FM Echo- Noah N1 killed FM Yankee N2 cleaned FM Kilo

Noah
May 12th, 2016, 12:22 AM
Foxtrot might not be lynched tomorrow if people believe he was warged. I'm inclined to think it myself since his play seemed earlier than most scum would go for.

I have a feeling FM Yankee is actually scum. There are quite a few discrepancies between his day 1 and 2/3 behavior.
What are your thoughts on FM Golf?

You should confirm Golf, but I'm still thinking what you should claim.

Jackson
May 12th, 2016, 06:35 AM
Foxtrot might not be lynched tomorrow if people believe he was warged. I'm inclined to think it myself since his play seemed earlier than most scum would go for.

I have a feeling FM Yankee is actually scum. There are quite a few discrepancies between his day 1 and 2/3 behavior.
What are your thoughts on FM Golf?

You should confirm Golf, but I'm still thinking what you should claim.

I'm actually a little worried I will get Warged tomorrow and they will make me not confirm Golf.

If I am not warged, in my first post tomorrow I will mention being replaced by saying I put on some new unicorn pajamas as my new uniform.

Jackson
May 12th, 2016, 08:17 PM
FM Golf is definitely a Watchman, although he is not necessarily Targaryen. He could be Tyrell or Stark.

After some more reading, I think FM Whiskey has a pretty high chance of being a Stark. We should kill him tonight. I'd prefer if you went for the kill, Echo, since I'm not detection immune. I think it's in our best interest to eliminate a claimed nurse/potential whore anyway since we do NOT want our night kills blocked.

Here is my reasoning for this:

In Day 3, #30, FM Whiskey is much more worried about Martell and Lannisters (not Baratheons) which side with the Starks. He also is questioning if a Stark should claim to help lead the town (I think testing the waters to see if he should claim).

How the fuck was I supposed to know
But we can definitely figure out something with this mayor kill.
Also balance wise we need to kill Martell or Lannister to have hopes of winning this.

Don't know if a stark should claim or not to lead. And I still have really figured whether fox should claim or not.

Also I have an idea of who one if not both the starks are, but just a hunch

In D1, #397, FM Whiskey tries to shift the town opinion more favorably towards Blue/Yellow teams.

FM Golf. If you were town-allied (yellow/blue) and the whole town kept saying, "Blue and Yellow teams are scum, and we should lynch them. I'm just on the more cautious side and really want to convey that we're blue/yellow friendly and hope they join our cause.

Jackson
May 12th, 2016, 08:26 PM
FM Golf is definitely a Watchman, although he is not necessarily Targaryen. He could be Tyrell or Stark.

After some more reading, I think FM Whiskey has a pretty high chance of being a Stark. We should kill him tonight. I'd prefer if you went for the kill, Echo, since I'm not detection immune. I think it's in our best interest to eliminate a claimed nurse/potential whore anyway since we do NOT want our night kills blocked.

Here is my reasoning for this:

In Day 3, #30, FM Whiskey is much more worried about Martell and Lannisters (not Baratheons) which side with the Starks. He also is questioning if a Stark should claim to help lead the town (I think testing the waters to see if he should claim).

In D1, #397, FM Whiskey tries to shift the town opinion more favorably towards Blue/Yellow teams.

Actually I take that back. Nurse is Targaryen, and Whore is Targaryen, Martell, Lannister, or Baratheon. I still want him dead since he has a pretty large chance to be in a faction unaligned with us.

Noah
May 12th, 2016, 11:17 PM
Actually I take that back. Nurse is Targaryen, and Whore is Targaryen, Martell, Lannister, or Baratheon. I still want him dead since he has a pretty large chance to be in a faction unaligned with us.

Sounds good, I'll put in my night action to kill FM Whiskey.
I may not have time tomorrow other than the morning.
Have you considered not confirming Golf?
You would have the backing of Romeo, and we would be able to confuse with that mislynch.

Jackson
May 13th, 2016, 06:23 AM
Sounds good, I'll put in my night action to kill FM Whiskey.
I may not have time tomorrow other than the morning.
Have you considered not confirming Golf?
You would have the backing of Romeo, and we would be able to confuse with that mislynch.

If I don't confirm Golf, then its possible that whoever he watched tonight will confirm him and I will look really suspicious. I think I need to confirm him unless I'm going to turn around and claim I was warged if things go south. We should be able to lynch foxtrot tomorrow since charlie flipped town.