Lucas
May 7th, 2016, 06:08 PM
I've made myself Lannister Martel fodder

Lucas
May 7th, 2016, 06:09 PM
I think foxtrot Is Tyrell and Romeo stark

Lucas
May 7th, 2016, 06:11 PM
He had a really weird obvious one liner and I think a lurker is the other stark because of that. I voted fox because I suspected he was stark Tyrell

Jayden
May 7th, 2016, 06:11 PM
First things first, I was doused last night.

Okay, day went well overall. I think we have a very good chance of getting Romeo lynched tomorrow.

India, were you warged or something? We didn't see you on very much in day chat.

Also, you might want to turn Invisible Mode on for your night account, Whiskey. They might put two and two together to realize that you are one of the people who was on at day end.

Last thing, Whiskey I am worried about us seeming too aligned. You jumped on the wagons that I did immediately after I voted. I want us to be sure to vote differently tomorrow and to keep our votes on separate wagons. You also at one point scum read the active players, but did not include me in the list. I'm purposefully being aggressive towards you guys and scum reading you in day chat; you can return the favor if you'd like. I'm not going to push a lynch on either of you, but there's no harm in you voting differently and telling people that you think I'm scum (as long as you can back it up).

So what are we thinking for night kills and actions tonight? I'm concerned that if someone claims role blocked feedback you will be outed as lying, Whiskey. At the same time, if someone follows you and sees you not visiting, it could be a problem, too. Thoughts?

Jayden
May 7th, 2016, 06:13 PM
He had a really weird obvious one liner and I think a lurker is the other stark because of that. I voted fox because I suspected he was stark Tyrell

If that's true, I will let other scum factions take care of him (Foxtrot).

Starks don't know their teammates, so I don't know if that Romeo thing actually indicates he is a Stark. Regardless, I think we will be siding with the Martells.

Jayden
May 7th, 2016, 06:18 PM
I'm sorry for being the worst mafia player ever

I'm sorry for being the worst mafia player ever

Nah, you're doing fine. You were lynch target #1 at day start, and by day end no one was thinking about you. Surviving another day is enough for now.

As far as the other scum factions go, I don't think they will necessarily target you. Everyone still scum reads you, so I don't think anyone really believes your claim. The Lannisters won't risk hitting a Martell or vice-versa.

Foxtrot, on the other hand, is going to have an interesting night.

Lucas
May 7th, 2016, 06:21 PM
I don't think I scum read you, the last minute jump together was coincidence

What if I just visit you and send India for the kill tonight.

My availability will be much better in about 16 hours.

I realize I'm being a bit sporradic

Lucas
May 7th, 2016, 06:23 PM
We need to hit a Lannister, obviously

Jayden
May 7th, 2016, 06:28 PM
You can visit me, but you'll need to be ready to explain why tomorrow.

Either you visited me to roleblock me since you scum read me, or you visited to heal me since you town read me. If you visit to heal me, the question becomes: why did you think I would be attacked? I don't think I'm that high on anyone's attack list (other than the Martells apparently, lawl).

And if you "heal" me and someone sees it / you are forced to claim it, it makes us associate a LOT in day chat. So if you "heal" me, I'm going to have to say I received no feedback, and have to come after you in order to keep looking unaffiliated. So far, I've done a pretty good job avoiding giving much of an opinion on you other than "scummy." But if we start to directly interact, I'm going to have to read you the way I've been reading everyone else.

I prefer to go for the kill since I can't be seen doing it by Lookout style roles, and can't die from things like a Veteran.

I think the best action for you is to "role block" someone you (and some of the townies) think is scummy.

Either that or just block someone and hope that no one sees you, so you can claim you healed someone else.

Jayden
May 7th, 2016, 06:29 PM
We need to hit a Lannister, obviously

Agreed, a dead Lannister tomorrow morning puts us in a very good position.

If we kill a Lannister tonight, tomorrow night India can disguise, we can kill again, and the next day I would probably be in a good spot to think about using a day kill to secure the win.

Who do we read as Lannister though? I'm seriously reading Mike as scum, but there's no way I can go after him in day chat. I would not be surprised if he was Lannister/Martell, but the last thing I want to do is hit a Martell. They're in a very good spot to ally us now since they will be wondering why I didn't claim doused.

Lucas
May 7th, 2016, 06:35 PM
I claimed that I was nurse. I have to heal, so another role block might be sketch.

Note to self ask host of detectives can tell the difference between no visit and self visit

Lucas
May 7th, 2016, 06:36 PM
The singular Martel will know, not all. I was thinking of going after mike tomorrow, not my weak Vic stuff today

Lucas
May 7th, 2016, 06:37 PM
Have to Tre read after fox s reveal to get some clues

Lucas
May 7th, 2016, 06:37 PM
Hitting mike isn't terrible, if he's immune we know something...

Jayden
May 7th, 2016, 06:40 PM
I claimed that I was nurse. I have to heal, so another role block might be sketch.

Note to self ask host of detectives can tell the difference between no visit and self visit

Can Nurse self-heal?

If so and if Detectives / Lookouts can't tell the difference between no action and a self visit, then you should go that route for sure.

The singular Martel will know, not all. I was thinking of going after mike tomorrow, not my weak Vic stuff today

Gah, I forgot they don't know each other's faction members.

Well regardless, we have at least one Martell who knows who I am (and who doesn't pierce immunity, thank god).

I'm kind of thinking that we should go for a really high profile kill tonight. Someone who will be watched.

I definitely don't want to kill Zulu or Golf, since they are both town-ish and are opposed to Romeo/Mike right now. That chaos helps us a lot during the day.

Jayden
May 7th, 2016, 06:42 PM
Hitting mike isn't terrible, if he's immune we know something...

Exactly. And enough high profile probable-townies think he's scummy that we can easily push a lynch.

However, I don't think we get informed about immunity vs. a heal, so we may not know as much as hoped.

Jayden
May 7th, 2016, 06:46 PM
Players I'd be down to kill who I read as town:

FM Alfa
FM Hotel
FM Juliett
FM Foxtrot

Players I don't want to kill because I read them as scum / potential allies:

FM Bravo
FM Charlie
FM Echo
FM Kilo
FM November
FM Uniform

Players I don't want to kill because I think we can lynch them instead:

FM Mike
FM X-ray
FM Tango
FM Victor
FM Romeo (might be a good kill target instead)

Players I don't read strongly, or read as towny but think we can manipulate instead of kill:

FM Oscar
FM Papa
FM Sierra
FM Zulu
FM Golf

Mason
May 7th, 2016, 07:37 PM
Hi guys, so if you couldn't tell. I was warged yesterday. I'm probably going to be shot tonight to cover the evidence.
Claiming the Coroner in the last will sound alright?

Sweet.

Mason
May 7th, 2016, 07:39 PM
If I don't die,
I want your opinion on how I should react to my vote on Yankee, does it indicate a confirmed non-evil? Or is it an evil trying to hide.

Mason
May 7th, 2016, 07:41 PM
Or I could make it seem like nothing in an attempt to discredit me.
If Lannister has a Warg, Lawyer, and Tailor. I'm destroyed.
However I haven't been suited yet. So that's good.
Unless they have an alchemist.

Mason
May 7th, 2016, 07:41 PM
Actually I haven't checked that I've been suited.

Jayden
May 7th, 2016, 07:58 PM
Hi guys, so if you couldn't tell. I was warged yesterday. I'm probably going to be shot tonight to cover the evidence.
Claiming the Coroner in the last will sound alright?

Sweet.

Sounds good to me. I figured you were Warged; hopefully they don't shoot you. The Warg didn't really do anything other than shut you up, though; a few people in day chat even thought you were warged.

Maybe the Warg isn't very experienced.

If I don't die,
I want your opinion on how I should react to my vote on Yankee, does it indicate a confirmed non-evil? Or is it an evil trying to hide.

Feel free to speculate about it in day chat. If you don't die you should definitely claim Warged. Gives you some town points, I think, and can also waste a lot of the day on warg hunting.

Or I could make it seem like nothing in an attempt to discredit me.
If Lannister has a Warg, Lawyer, and Tailor. I'm destroyed.
However I haven't been suited yet. So that's good.
Unless they have an alchemist.

Assuming it was a Lannister that Warged you, should should have feedback. The Lannisters killed last night, so they only had two free roles to use on you.

Seems like a stretch that they would use ALL of their actions on you on the first night.

This actually makes me wonder if Juliett could be the Warg - the first India pushed Juliett hard during d1 (and was the only person to do so). I wonder if they Warged you because they thought India #1 was on to something.

What are your thoughts on Disguising tonight?

Jayden
May 7th, 2016, 08:04 PM
Ugh, I hate to draw associations based on what the Warg said, but he was encouraging Blacksmith to give Tango a sword.

They kind of write in a similar way, and both seem dumber than a bag of hammers (Tango for just saying all the shit Tango says, and the Warg for being super obvious and essentially wasting his Warging). The only time the Warg was active on your account was shortly after Tango was online (an hour after Tango was online, Warg got on as you and posted a few times, then never got on again).

Mason
May 7th, 2016, 08:08 PM
I'm averse to using my disguise tonight.
If I disguise and get shot, do I die?

Just checking if the actual Disguise part of my kill is later.

Jayden
May 7th, 2016, 08:09 PM
This isn't necessarily bad news, though.

Warg is confirmed now as a role in the game. The only possible factions that get Wargs are Lannisters, Martells, and us. We know it isn't us, so that means Lannisters or Martells.

If the Warg was a Lannister, you seem like a very random target unless your d1 presence made the Lannister's nervous about something. If you die tonight from a Mafia factional kill, the Warg was obviously a Lannister (you should also update your last will to indicate that you were Warged).

However, if the Warg was a Martell, then this opens up a LOT of other options.

First of all, it means you won't die tonight since the Martells do not have a night chat or know one another; it means the Warg acted independently, likely to try to shut you up for a day. To me, this would indicate that Juliett MIGHT be a Martell.

Beyond that, though, it means we know the makeup of 2/3rds of the Martells - Arsonist and Warg. That's a nice line-up; if we can make contact with them, we suddenly have a very powerful group. I really, really hope that the third Martell role in that case would be something like Maester or Architect.

Jayden
May 7th, 2016, 08:10 PM
I'm averse to using my disguise tonight.

Just checking if the actual Disguise part of my kill is later.

Kills come before Disguise in the OoO.

I would just worry that a Lannister Warging you might mean they are setting you up to be lynched tomorrow.

Mason
May 7th, 2016, 08:11 PM
Ugh, I hate to draw associations based on what the Warg said, but he was encouraging Blacksmith to give Tango a sword.

They kind of write in a similar way, and both seem dumber than a bag of hammers (Tango for just saying all the shit Tango says, and the Warg for being super obvious and essentially wasting his Warging). The only time the Warg was active on your account was shortly after Tango was online (an hour after Tango was online, Warg got on as you and posted a few times, then never got on again).

I noticed that it supported Tango a bit. uhh WIFOM.
Could be a scum pushing a mislynch on Tango. Could be Scum 'framing' Tango. Its the same thing as Yankee all over again.
They obviously want to put Yankee in the limelight tomorrow.

Forum Mafia GM

Since your disguise goes after all other night kills, you need to not be attacked in order to disguise.

Mason
Kills come before Disguise in the OoO.

I would just worry that a Lannister Warging you might mean they are setting you up to be lynched tomorrow.

My thoughts exactly.

Mason
May 7th, 2016, 08:12 PM
Since your disguise goes after all other night kills, you need to not be attacked in order to disguise.

Understood.

Jayden
May 7th, 2016, 08:15 PM
Could be a scum pushing a mislynch on Tango. Could be Scum 'framing' Tango. Its the same thing as Yankee all over again.

I welcome the attention. If they put me in the limelight, one of them will wind up lynched. I'm town read by the players who matter. :)

Mason
May 7th, 2016, 08:20 PM
I welcome the attention. If they put me in the limelight, one of them will wind up lynched. I'm town read by the players who matter. :)

I'm actually rather pleased that none of us are associated.
I've been town-read by a few. That scum-read you.
This is good.

Jayden
May 7th, 2016, 08:27 PM
I'm actually rather pleased that none of us are associated.
I've been town-read by a few. That scum-read you.
This is good.

Agreed; I'm quite happy that Romeo and Mike are town reading you.

And now that Golf is against Romeo, I think we can start to break up the town leaders and really mess up the day time.

What do you think about using your last will to reach out to the Martells (in case the Lannisters kill you)?

Jayden
May 7th, 2016, 08:27 PM
Also did anything else happen to you last night?

Jayden
May 7th, 2016, 08:33 PM
Also what are your thoughts on people's alignments at this point?

Pick up anything that I might have missed in day?

I really don't want to hit another Stark tonight. Poor Starks just can't catch a break. xD

Lucas
May 8th, 2016, 02:48 AM
I guess the disguiser is a higher profile target than me if he was targeted by Lannisters. I'd say india doesn't say anything tomorrow about getting warged, Martell knows about us. If he dies, he can't escape tonight.

Probably a shit player though for using warg so ineffective ly.

Lucas
May 8th, 2016, 11:40 AM
Players I'd be down to kill who I read as town:

FM Alfa
FM Hotel
FM Juliett
FM Foxtrot

Players I don't want to kill because I read them as scum / potential allies:

FM Bravo
FM Charlie
FM Echo
FM Kilo
FM November
FM Uniform

Players I don't want to kill because I think we can lynch them instead:

FM Mike
FM X-ray
FM Tango
FM Victor
FM Romeo (might be a good kill target instead)

Players I don't read strongly, or read as towny but think we can manipulate instead of kill:

FM Oscar
FM Papa
FM Sierra
FM Zulu
FM Golf

rereading romeo, i'm pretty damn sure he's the opposite neutral faction of fox, which really makes me think foxtrot is yellow tyrell. i think alfa might be martell. i think killing hotel will only solidify fox as a neutral ally.

i say let's go juliett

Lucas
May 8th, 2016, 11:52 AM
juliett took the most genuine interest in me.

better to visit the target who's going to get killed? roleblock someone else? do no one?

Lucas
May 8th, 2016, 11:54 AM

i don't think the warg is anyone on at the end of day or they would have used him to vote. but they could be allied with tango, making tango lannister/martell, prroobbablly martell.

Lucas
May 8th, 2016, 11:59 AM
yeah, warg is someone kinda bad, and not online for the end of day

charlie, echo, uniform, or bravo maybe

Jayden
May 8th, 2016, 12:31 PM
i don't think the warg is anyone on at the end of day or they would have used him to vote. but they could be allied with tango, making tango lannister/martell, prroobbablly martell.

If Martell, they don't know each other's identities.

Jayden
May 8th, 2016, 12:32 PM
juliett took the most genuine interest in me.

better to visit the target who's going to get killed? roleblock someone else? do no one?

If you visit the kill target and get seen, you will look like the killer.

Lucas
May 8th, 2016, 01:44 PM
If you visit the kill target and get seen, you will look like the killer.

well, i could say there was a double attack there. why would they send me to do killings when there are detection immune roles that would better be sent to do killing.

i'm realllyy thinking i should do nothing tonight.

Lucas
May 8th, 2016, 01:46 PM
http://i.imgur.com/4cib4ol.png

they know their allies.

Mason
May 8th, 2016, 02:06 PM

they know their allies.

Indeed.
I don't think I'll be able to hold up the persona the warg made.
That was really weird.

Lucas
May 8th, 2016, 02:20 PM
Indeed.
I don't think I'll be able to hold up the persona the warg made.
That was really weird.

hm. if you can't hold it, or make up some excuse about not knowing the game well enough to realize why it's a bad idea, you should maybe lay low tomorrow and disguise at some point in the near future.

were you around for last night's chat? or were you unable to access your account during the night?

when do warg's submit their action, nighttime or during the day?

Lucas
May 8th, 2016, 02:21 PM
maybe 2 wargs running around? one for each faction? i REALLY don't like the way bravo disappeared yesterday

Forum Mafia GM
May 8th, 2016, 02:36 PM
when do warg's submit their action, nighttime or during the day?

Warg'ing is a night action that takes effect the following day.

Mason
May 8th, 2016, 02:42 PM
I have access to last nights chat. With this account.
I'm curious why you seem to be so concerned about this though.

Mason
May 8th, 2016, 02:44 PM
I just don't see it as a big deal.

Jayden
May 8th, 2016, 03:07 PM

they know their allies.

I must be blind. Well then it could go either way. Only thing to do is wait and see.

Maybe we should come up with a code we can use to share feedback.

Lucas
May 8th, 2016, 04:21 PM
ooohh i should claim arson douse tomorrow, especially if no one else claims it.

is there a good way for me to say 'oh i was going to not claim being doused at all yesterday, but after thinking about it, it's probably better because it gives me protection from lannisters/baratheons as I'm a dead man eventually.

Jayden
May 8th, 2016, 07:08 PM
But then the actual doused could counter claim.

Lucas
May 8th, 2016, 10:23 PM
yeah, if i say i was doused n2. but if i say i was keeping it to myself n1...

Lucas
May 9th, 2016, 12:31 PM
blocking victor?

Jayden
May 9th, 2016, 03:16 PM
Works for me.

Also, just so you guys know, I might have to replace out at the end of this week. I just got a job that will have me working out of state in the middle of nowhere from the 13th to the 30th.