PDA

View Full Version : Night Two Jail Chat

Forum Mafia GM
May 7th, 2016, 05:45 PM
Chat is open.

Benjamin
May 7th, 2016, 06:13 PM
Fully expected this to happen.

I thought the jailing was less likely; though now, It'll be amusing to see if people try to shoot me while I'm jailed.

Benjamin
May 7th, 2016, 06:20 PM
Or, you know, if you just execute me, though, if you've figured out my softclaim, you'll understand why that's not in your best interest. ;)

Carter
May 8th, 2016, 10:14 AM
What is your roleclaim/alignment/feedback/who were you going to target tonight?

Benjamin
May 8th, 2016, 10:00 PM
I am the Targaryen Baker.

I have already soft-claimed my role (I wonder; did a reverse image search of my avatar flip anything? ;) )

Reading through my posts, I'm sure you can figure out who I targeted on N1 (I believe he noticed it as well)

I hadn't pondered too much on my target for tonight (You kind of interupted that ;) ) but my first thought would've been either Whiskey or Juliett. I didn't have any great, definite targets yet, so it's hard to tell.

Benjamin
May 8th, 2016, 10:06 PM
Also, apologies for the very delayed response; I was out all day for Mother's Day.
I'll be on all day starting from 10AM EST (~9 hours from now) if you want to chat a bunch ;)

Benjamin
May 9th, 2016, 01:05 PM
Not very chatty.
If you're a Yellow/Blue Jailer, then we can definitely work together by me pretty much giving you infinite executes.
If you're a Orange/Purple Jailer, then well... It's not like I would know which one you are. The same as above, if you don't use your one and only execution on me. ;)

If you see this before the day ends and you've decided to let me live, you should set a key word or sentence to reveal yourself to me at some point, so that I can know who to give my cake to during the nights.

If you just end my life, well... Best of luck!

Carter
May 9th, 2016, 04:07 PM
Okay I believe that you are a blue/yellow/green player and most likely a TPR. GL friend and the keyword if I ever choose to use it will be "vape nation"

Benjamin
May 9th, 2016, 04:10 PM
Hmmkay. If you do use it, try not to make it too obvious that it's a keyword; else people will definitely see it.

Do you want me to reveal the fact that I was jailed?