PDA

View Full Version : Day 2 Notes

FM Romeo
May 7th, 2016, 10:25 PM
I don't know how much I am going to write down, will probably focus on the players who subbed in. Minus of course Kilo.

Charlie
Hotel
Yankee
Oscar
Golf <--should renalyze
Zulu
X-ray

I don't think anyone else needs analyzing. So probably will only take 2 hours of time though.

FM Romeo
May 8th, 2016, 06:56 PM
Echo
Post 612-First post from slot, just saying hi.
Post 613-Says hasn't read all of the game, says missing FM Alfa vroom vroom? Bad comments so far.
Post 616-Says Yankee is deflecting and questioning if he wants to vote me or not and something about Bran Stark (That a crumb?)
Post 617-Basically says that X-ray is non targaryen? But won't go into it more.
Post 618-Vote on yankee, for the deflection?
Post 619-This is by far the weirdest post. Is this to buddy these players cause they don't want to die? Is it just what? India, Foxtrot, and Victor. They don't jump to conclusions. Maybe India is true?

Thinking this is part of scum team without kills and wants to avoid death. Possibly a Stark/Tryell but leaning on scum without the kills.

Can you explain you liking India, Foxtrot, and Victor better that you said on previous day?

Oscar
Post 138-Pro town openning
Post 141-Seems familiar with general apathy of game here? Then makes a joke about night chat. I am taking this joke as him likely not having one, but its weak.
Post 605-Says me, Yankee, and Mike as top "scum reads" next post clarifies he meant town. He classifies them as "powerless" implying he is powered. Calls Whiskey disingenious
Post 606-Clarification
Post 607-Says he is new, another meta tell
Post 609-Changes read on Whiskey
Post 610-Says would have lynched Lima too, interesting.
Post 769-Last post of day, says he would be right back and wasn't (could be nothing), kind of buddying up to me and says Mike and Me strongest town. Some decent insight to X-ray

Guy is likely town and also a power role than anything. If he is not targaryen he could be Stark/Tyrell. Though I am not positive on this, he has hinted on it though.

Charlie
Post 300-First post just catching up.
Post 324-Says no feedback, gotta right this down, and votes November
Post 326-Says he is leaving
Post 327-Explains November is a scumread as is several, but doesn't mention anymore
POst 629-Says "this is why you shouln't use meth" and votes MIke. Oddest vote off the dya.
Post 630-Stupid Post
Post 631-Calls November scum for making a comment about someones activity "We knew this" basically, "Scum on skates". Stupid
Post 633-Says will scumread someone who claims scum. Okay?
Post 634-Says is leaving
Post 636-Fluff
Post 639-Comments and asks if Juliett is nullreading X-ray and just asumes yes.
Post 640-Leaves here and says "hopefully be back before closing"

This guy gives no dinepth thoughts, the only interesting thing is that he clearly isn't buddying anyone, but that doesn't really help the slot as he explains zero reads, zero of his votes. Leaving him as a scum.

Uniform
Post 359-Player talks about a hangover and going to answer my concerns regarding him. Null
Post 365-Kind of just gives general reads here. Says he is no idea on me and Juliett, He says town leaning on yankee bravo and and india which is interesting, though this is early in the day. He said Quebec was scumread, unlikely associated with kill.
Post 366-Sounds drunk
Post 373-Leaving but says their posts didn't strike as helpful.
POst 644-Tries to catch up.
Post 65-Votes X-ray, and says he won't be here for the rest of the day. Says November or Foxtrot would be better lynches. And says he thinks Foxtrot is getting off easy.

Still leaning a bit scum on this slot, his activity level could match would you expect scum to do honestly. So I am sticking with it.