PDA

View Full Version : Lannister Night One Chat

Forum Mafia GM
April 30th, 2016, 08:07 AM
Chat will open once night begins.

James
May 3rd, 2016, 06:31 PM
ok a nice mislynch as I was suspecting

Tyrion Lannister May I request to transfer the kill/detection immunity to me or Uniform as Echo is completly inactive ?

James
May 3rd, 2016, 06:36 PM
anyway I suspect Tango is a Martel/tyrel or at best another mislynch/stark

our priorities should be :

1 - killing Brethean family to stop the night kills
2 - getting the majority from Tygerians

please tell us how many shots each of you have (janitor and tylar)

we have some strong roles. lets plan to use them carefully.

1 - we need to janit a kill I already investigated to make sure we know its role
2 - Tyler is very useful to make one us (probably me) to one of them that will destroy their sanity and make my reads and results valuable for them.

James
May 3rd, 2016, 06:39 PM
I beleive Romeo is scum maybe Breatheon

so thats a good place for kill.

I beleive I have credit enough to be healed for some nights but I will eventually die. Lets make the most use of our actions to cover that death up.

Forum Mafia GM
May 3rd, 2016, 06:46 PM
Tyrion Lannister May I request to transfer the kill/detection immunity to me or Uniform as Echo is completly inactive ?

Unfortunately, no. I will be replacing.

James
May 3rd, 2016, 06:48 PM
sure :)

James
May 3rd, 2016, 06:57 PM
Tyrion Lannister please replace them during night. I don't like to lose this opportunity to interact with them. thank you a lot

James
May 3rd, 2016, 09:38 PM
guys please get online in this 48 hours more regularly.

we have to make a plan

Jackson
May 4th, 2016, 12:46 AM
Im sorry james i was sleeping. I feel we have a good setup here. We are complete information denial and we should really suit ourselves i agree. We can never let them make connections between us so well suit you or me first. Im somewhat sad because i missed start of dat because i feel like im on the backfoot. I also hate how our gf didnt even show up sigh. Let me check my charges

Jackson
May 4th, 2016, 12:52 AM
Alright i have 2 charges so one of us wont have a suit. Now who will that be its always risky to have your tailor flip .

We have to also make a quick list of letters that we start our post with to inform the rest what happened during the day. Ill work one out soon.

As for our nightkill im unsure. Lucky for us echo is detection immune so we can take risks. Bur he cant clean and kill the same night or can he ?

Jackson
May 4th, 2016, 12:55 AM
I feel you played a good d1 and indeed have some credit. I as i said missed the rvs where people make 'friends' but i dont feel ill be pushed tomorrow and im decent at deflecting.

There isnt a conversation reading role i believe only a spy that sees our actions but none of them really incriminate us.

Jackson
May 4th, 2016, 01:07 AM
So tomorrow i feel like mike will have lost some convincingpower which is hood because honestly he feels like a decent player.

Romeo i have no clue what he is but you interacted alot with him. I feel like sooner or later he'll be under scrutiny.

Quebec i hate this guy fo real. No read though.

Whiskey ... lol

Golf feels like a dangerous player his reads always seem alright and hes out the spotlight

November his soft tpr claim felt like something a cheeky veteran/knight would do to get some attention but for the rest he isnt dangerous.

Delta is bad lurk but who knows he might be playing dumb.

Bravo will be townread by many for his frank style but he doesnt post alot.

Foxtrot and hotel are good lynches to push for us because they would be easy

Alfa i dont have a good read on so i dont know. I cant gather much from his play.

But you might be onto something with romeo. Lima and tango never felt like amazing lynches to me yet he pushed them heavily

Jackson
May 4th, 2016, 01:09 AM
Also for this night its 10 am now for me. At 5 pm i have dinner with miss so from then im unavailable but tomorrow is a holiday so we can discuss alot but i wont be here at the end bcs friends are throwing BBQ party

James
May 4th, 2016, 03:28 AM
I understand :) just make sure to be around to submit your action as we can't do it for you. for telling you my investigation results I suggest this :

my first post of day will start with my targets faction letter (b for beratheaon , t for targarian , s for stark , m for martell and if I started my post with l it means the target is a tyrell.)

The number of '.' (dots) in that post will day its the nth role of that category (from the rolepm lists given in Role pm's thread).

http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/32863-Rolecards

for example if my target turn out to be Ramsay bolton from house Tyrell I will post something like:

"lima, please reconsider your game play . thats not a way to hint at your role ... I was rereading day 1 and reviewing all the intractions back there , but I need more time to make a decent analyse over it. For what is obvious we know lima wasn't online then so Romeo and Mike are lying. All the people who said I don't like Lima wagon were trying to distancing themselves from the attention today so they need to be carefully reviewed as well. for what is worth I like to hear more from the complete silent slots . "

James
May 4th, 2016, 03:35 AM
If we kill romeo and he flip scum like I feel he will , people start getting suspicious about me but I'm sure I have enough cred to use that to servive. that way enough heat will be on me to ensure my safety during nights.

if he flips town then a very productive and active poster will die which is good.

if we janit him both points will serve (and the heat on me won't be as dangerous as the time he flip scum)

Tyrion Lannister sorry for asking so much questions :wondering:

1 - can echo janit and kill at the same night?
2 - If I investigate someone who is dead will I get the result ? more precise If I investigate the one we kill and janit , I will learn their alignment and role or not?
3 - if a tailored person die that night , how will he flip? with original role or the tailored one?

James
May 4th, 2016, 04:07 AM
the best way for us to fake our identities is to take janitted slots identities as dresses. so if thats going to happen we must know how many janitor shots does echo have and the answers to the questions I asked to mod.

James
May 4th, 2016, 04:08 AM
Are the role pm's unique ?

James
May 4th, 2016, 04:36 AM
3 - if a tailored person die that night , how will he flip? with original role or the tailored one?[/COLOR]

I mean if he die at the same night he received the dress *

Jackson
May 4th, 2016, 04:47 AM
Yeah your plan sounds good, but don't forget you also need a letter for roleblock, buss etc. Many things can happen and its best to know as much as we can during the day.

The other thing we need to sort out and this one is harder. A way to tell if a disguiser or warg has taken hold of one of us. Probably the most dangerous too.
I don't know how much information they get. I mean in FMs they get the entire account but what does that include ?

Tyrion Lannister How does the Disguiser and Work work exactly.

Jackson
May 4th, 2016, 04:48 AM
its a shame i have a laboclass right now or we could've discussed but in roughly 2 hours i'm here for discussion until my date.

James
May 4th, 2016, 04:57 AM
ok go to your class see you later :)

I don't thing they get access to the role pm or any private stuff. but if they will its very dangerous.

Its really shameful to see my account is lost becuase of an intruder :(

James
May 4th, 2016, 04:58 AM
I'm a really hard person to disguise though. becuase of my activity level and language stuff.

that wrag thing scares me a little though. perhaps we make a symbol to alarm each other we are still ourselves each day?

Forum Mafia GM
May 4th, 2016, 05:05 AM
Tyrion Lannister sorry for asking so much questions :wondering:

1 - can echo janit and kill at the same night?
2 - If I investigate someone who is dead will I get the result ? more precise If I investigate the one we kill and janit , I will learn their alignment and role or not?
3 - if a tailored person die that night , how will he flip? with original role or the tailored one?

1 - Nope, a player must forgo their night action to carry out the kill.
2 - Only if you target them the night they are dying. You cannot investigate a person that previously died.
3 - They will flip with the tailored role.

James
May 4th, 2016, 05:06 AM
nice I think you must kill Romeo . I investigate him and echo janit him.

James
May 4th, 2016, 05:07 AM
the risk of getting watched is very high though but thats just so fitting!

Forum Mafia GM
May 4th, 2016, 05:17 AM
Are the role pm's unique ?

Sorry, missed this one.

Nope, no rolecard is unique.

Forum Mafia GM
May 4th, 2016, 05:22 AM
Reminder to post night actions here once you decide: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/36278-Lannister-Night-One-Actions

They can be changed, and it just makes sure I get a confirmed night action instead of being forced to read between the lines in the Mafia chat.

James
May 4th, 2016, 05:23 AM
thx Tyrion :)

anyway targeting Romeo has the danger of facing a Fencer or being watched

or him being a knight and fuck all of us :P

I think we need to do this like that (to all 3 target the same person) even if not Romeo

pedit : sure, ty

James
May 4th, 2016, 05:30 AM
the amount of janitor shots is a really importnat info.

we need echo here :|

James
May 4th, 2016, 05:37 AM
another way to do this. we delay the janitor thing for later nights when we have more info.

tonight you make a dress for me as I'm in danger of night kill more than you two , I investigate someone and he just do the factional kill.if we play smart ad live for 4 days we can janit twice (assuming we have 2 janitor shots) and dress me and you. (echo is already night kill immanuel. he just need to play smart to don't get lynched)

James
May 4th, 2016, 10:04 AM
Tyrion Lannister may we ask how many shots does our janitor have?

anyway I have 3 proposal for night actions I'm more willing to go with third

1 ) uniform kill in golf , Romeo , I investigate him , echo janit him

2 ) uniform make a dress for me, I investigate in golf or india or mike , echo kill in Golf ,Romeo

James
May 4th, 2016, 10:05 AM
actually obviously they are 2 not 3 ... :P

James
May 4th, 2016, 10:06 AM
anyway I'm submitting me and echos actions for now. we may change that if we decided otherwise.

Forum Mafia GM
May 4th, 2016, 10:07 AM
Tyrion Lannister may we ask how many shots does our janitor have?

The Janitor has 3 Charges.

James
May 4th, 2016, 10:08 AM
wow! I was expecting two.

James
May 4th, 2016, 08:25 PM
ok let me work on a better plan.

assuming we two can get night killed tailoring up each other has priority. he may use his janit shots later. (please for god sake play smart during day and don't get lynched)

we do the tailor stuff after that your free to do the killing, after that we go with the janit stuff to use the maximum 'fuck of town plan'

tonight make a Sherif (Grey Worm) of Targaryen for me.

I go check the golf

about the kill is there anyone else you want to kill ? I want to janit Romeo not to just kill him.

James
May 4th, 2016, 08:33 PM
what about killing quebec? he seemed decent and distant and his response to my null read on him was like he wants to be a null read to avoid death.

James
May 4th, 2016, 08:45 PM
for avoiding to be played by a wrag everyone please post one sign that you will use in your first post to prove your yourselves.

mine will be "fire" put that in your last wills as well (saying you started each day with such a word to prove your not controlled by a wrag) that way if any of us was in grave danger of lynch we can fake a wrag control or something.

If warg come to an account he want that account lynched as he will be compromised otherwise so play good enough to avoid getting in such trouble.

James
May 4th, 2016, 09:23 PM
maybe this is the better way to do this

echo kill quebec or golf and I investigate Romeo

James
May 4th, 2016, 10:10 PM
Just a reminder Uniform you need to submit your action yourself.

Noah
May 5th, 2016, 12:18 AM
Sorry, I additionally had trouble with logging in.

James
May 5th, 2016, 12:23 AM
hi

your echo?

Noah
May 5th, 2016, 12:39 AM
Yes, I'm Echo. I'm also reading up on our plan.

James
May 5th, 2016, 12:40 AM
nice!

James
May 5th, 2016, 12:41 AM
oh just remember becuase you checked in you must submit your action yourself. be around later tonight for submitting it :)

Noah
May 5th, 2016, 12:48 AM
I'm worried about the attack on Romeo. I read him as Non-Tag, but a town-ally's faction's citizen.
Regardless, there will likely still be a doctor on him.

Shall we go for a more eaiser to hit target?

James
May 5th, 2016, 12:51 AM
I'm worried about the attack on Romeo. I read him as Non-Tag, but a town-ally's faction's citizen.
Regardless, there will likely still be a doctor on him.

Shall we go for a more eaiser to hit target?

yeah. I want him jannited not just dead.

who do you suggest? and who do you think I should investigate?

Noah
May 5th, 2016, 01:02 AM
2 ) uniform make a dress for me, I investigate in golf or india or mike , echo kill in Golf ,Romeo

Sorry, as a replacement, I'm not that all caught up.

I agree with "uniform make a dress"
but I'd rather go kill Quebec

and that you should go investigate

FM Hotel or
FM Zulu

I couldn't get an idea of a read on these players

James
May 5th, 2016, 01:07 AM

Sorry, as a replacement, I'm not that all caught up.

I agree with "uniform make a dress"
but I'd rather go kill Quebec

and that you should go investigate

FM Hotel or
FM Zulu

I couldn't get an idea of a read on these players

ok then it's settled. Uniform make a sherif dress for me. and you kill quebec

I can go to check hotel as well. golf seems town and hotel is icky.

Noah
May 5th, 2016, 01:08 AM
anyway I suspect Tango is a Martel/tyrel or at best another mislynch/stark

our priorities should be :

1 - killing Brethean family to stop the night kills
2 - getting the majority from Tygerians

please tell us how many shots each of you have (janitor and tylar)

we have some strong roles. lets plan to use them carefully.

1 - we need to janit a kill I already investigated to make sure we know its role
2 - Tyler is very useful to make one us (probably me) to one of them that will destroy their sanity and make my reads and results valuable for them.

I think you have the wrong priorities.
1- killing/confusing Targaryen
2- finding our allies
3- eliminating Stark
4- eliminating Baratheon

I have 3 charges.

Noah
May 5th, 2016, 01:10 AM
ok then it's settled. Uniform make a sherif dress for me. and you kill quebec

I can go to check hotel as well. golf seems town and hotel is icky.

Actually, I should have thought more before posting that.

I think my ability is especially strong, and the strength is enhanced by using it early.
Would you consider performing the night kill and then having me clean it up?

James
May 5th, 2016, 01:12 AM
I'm not agreed. we need to eliminate other game killers asap. I hate to be dependent on luck.

I'm not afraid to be the only scum in a 12 town player game. I'm afraid when there is another scum there who wants to kill me to win.

James
May 5th, 2016, 01:14 AM
Actually, I should have thought more before posting that.

I think my ability is especially strong, and the strength is enhanced by using it early.
Would you consider performing the night kill and then having me clean it up?

that way we won't know the janitted person real identity.

I beleive taylor is way more important than both of us so Uniform action should be that

Noah
May 5th, 2016, 01:15 AM
I am going to send in my night action as I will be more busy tomorrow.
I'll try to get caught up in the meantime.

About priorities- I guess we should figure them out first.

James
May 5th, 2016, 01:16 AM
so its eaither

1 ) I kill quebec you janit him
2 ) I investigate someone you kill quebec

right?

Noah
May 5th, 2016, 01:18 AM
I'm not agreed. we need to eliminate other game killers asap. I hate to be dependent on luck.

I'm not afraid to be the only scum in a 12 town player game. I'm afraid when there is another scum there who wants to kill me to win.

Since Barathoen has a factional night kill, we will need to kill all three players to achieve this.
Having read half of the last game, Stark and Tyrell will be teaming up with Targaryen to eliminate Martell, Lannister (us), and Baratheon (our enemy).

But the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Noah
May 5th, 2016, 01:18 AM
so its eaither

1 ) I kill quebec you janit him
2 ) I investigate someone you kill quebec

right?
That would be my preferred plays yes.

James
May 5th, 2016, 01:21 AM
Since Barathoen has a factional night kill, we will need to kill all three players to achieve this.
Having read half of the last game, Stark and Tyrell will be teaming up with Targaryen to eliminate Martell, Lannister (us), and Baratheon (our enemy).

But the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I like your way of thinking.

But I think it's better to don't push ourselves in middle of the wifom. we go for janit thing starting tomorrow.

today I go investigate and you kill.

Noah
May 5th, 2016, 01:23 AM
Tomorrow, I will signal if I was roleblocked with a double spacing between the third and forth word of my second sentence.

ex: if roleblocked or special feedback
"Greetings I am the replacement for FM Echo."

ex: standard
"Greetings I am the replacement for FM Echo."

Noah
May 5th, 2016, 01:24 AM
I like your way of thinking.

But I think it's better to don't push ourselves in middle of the wifom. we go for janit thing starting tomorrow.

today I go investigate and you kill.

I must rest. I'll try to check in on this account before night ends, but I'd doubt being able to post well.

James
May 5th, 2016, 01:28 AM
ok :]

James
May 5th, 2016, 01:29 AM
the only remaining thing is Uniform confirming he is tailoring me up.

if he don't submit his action I shouldn't make a related last will becuase it will only make him compromised.

Jackson
May 5th, 2016, 02:41 AM
Im here quicly reading

James
May 5th, 2016, 03:01 AM
I will work on my last will then! :>

Jackson
May 5th, 2016, 03:04 AM
Okay so guys, what i really feel the need to still say.

First letter of our sentence is if our action was succesful so r for roleblock.
First letter of second sentence is if something happened like a bus or giving a gun/vest or witch i'll make a list soon.
For Sheriff the amount of dots is the role.

Also very important
Under no circumstance do you ever ever ever make a legit last will. Lawyer is in the game and even if you don't die he gets it.
Your last will needs misinformation and nothing more.

I also feel like we make 2 normal kills and then i'll start being or mafioso

Now i still have to ask Tyrion Lannister

How exactly does disguiser and warg work. Can they read night chat/ notebook , just the finer details

Jackson
May 5th, 2016, 03:06 AM
I'll work on the list for the next day in our first post

James
May 5th, 2016, 03:08 AM
remember my first letter if bretheon b , stark s , targaryan t , tyrell l , Martel m and roleblocked r.
number of dots means the nth role in that category.
if it was anything else its obvious that something is really wrong.

I'm going to make my sherify like last will.

Jackson
May 5th, 2016, 03:11 AM
yes i already wrote that out ^^ one moment

Jackson
May 5th, 2016, 03:12 AM
i'm also so confused since in the feedback thread informant doesnt get alignment but in the rolecard you do ??? oh well

Jackson
May 5th, 2016, 03:14 AM
So first letter is for succesful action or not.
For jul this is also the faction of the visited

m - martel
l - tyrell
t - tarGaryen
s - stark
b - Baratheon
r- roleblocked
i - inconclusive
Anything else - succesful

number of dots is the role in order.

Second sentence
s - swapped
a - attacked ( for our gf)
h - healed
m - message (raven)
v - vest
g - gun

i think i got all. Only problem might be that these letters are obvious for anybody watching.

Jackson
May 5th, 2016, 03:15 AM
Also work on your word for the warg/disguiser
and maybe a failsafe word for if you fucked up.

James
May 5th, 2016, 03:15 AM
Its stated in my role card that I will receive people roles and alignment

I'm confused the lawyer role will change our last wills it won't get a copy of its current version. is there any role to get a copy of that?

James
May 5th, 2016, 03:17 AM
what if we were healed and our swaped in the same time? this way of coding won't work that way.

James
May 5th, 2016, 03:21 AM
@Tyrion lannister the dresses will last forever? can Taylor make a dress for himself? what will happen if a Taylor with a dress on himself die?

just curious

Jackson
May 5th, 2016, 03:23 AM
i could have swore i saw a role that could read our lw. i'll double check. And i thought of the same thing.
a solution could be to use a , inbetween. for more than 1

Jackson
May 5th, 2016, 03:24 AM
Nope no role , i'm just dumb. Janitor above confused me

James
May 5th, 2016, 03:26 AM
thats so much coding its obvious

James
May 5th, 2016, 03:29 AM
can you post an example for yourselves to see if I'm getting it right?

Jackson
May 5th, 2016, 03:41 AM
Yeah the problem is the coding is getting out of hand isn't it , let me quickly see if i can figure something else out.
problem is also that this makes sentences not flow well.
Better option would be to start a second post with another letter and if the letter is not in the list we conclude that was all.
making 2 sentences connect properly can take more time than necessary

James
May 5th, 2016, 03:47 AM
is it really matter to inform all single details to each other?

Cryptonic
May 5th, 2016, 04:02 AM
Okay so guys, what i really feel the need to still say.

First letter of our sentence is if our action was succesful so r for roleblock.
First letter of second sentence is if something happened like a bus or giving a gun/vest or witch i'll make a list soon.
For Sheriff the amount of dots is the role.

Also very important
Under no circumstance do you ever ever ever make a legit last will. Lawyer is in the game and even if you don't die he gets it.
Your last will needs misinformation and nothing more.

I also feel like we make 2 normal kills and then i'll start being or mafioso

Now i still have to ask Tyrion Lannister

How exactly does disguiser and warg work. Can they read night chat/ notebook , just the finer details

Nope, they will not have access to night chat nor notebook

Cryptonic
May 5th, 2016, 04:04 AM
@Tyrion lannister the dresses will last forever? can Taylor make a dress for himself? what will happen if a Taylor with a dress on himself die?

just curious

Suits lasts until the tailor dies, so a tailor cannot give a suit to themselves.

James
May 5th, 2016, 04:09 AM
I made a hilarious last will :) lets hope it won't be used tonight.

anyway about the coding thing I beleive its really not necessary to inform each other about these stuff as my results are the only thing which won't matter. I will be notified of your roleblock becuase if i receive the suit mod will tell me that. and echo is killing someone so his action result is obvious. and being informed if any of us was successfully healed or not can be told tomorrow night so I don't think thats a very neccessorry info to be shared during the day. (same goes with vest and gun(shields and swords to be more precise :P) and Ravens.

and you may just loudly claim being swapped as all wagon drivers are scum.

James
May 5th, 2016, 04:09 AM
ty cyroptonic :)

James
May 5th, 2016, 04:11 AM
Uniform you must really lie low. you shouldn't die before me at all.

Jackson
May 5th, 2016, 05:06 AM
Yeah ur right , we just need your actions. We can let the coding go.
And yeah i'm aware, under no circumstance can i die the next day or we are fucked.
Lets hope everything goes somewhat well.

James
May 5th, 2016, 05:21 AM
I will still use coding in my first post

m - martel
l - tyrell
t - tarGaryen
s - stark
b - Baratheon
r- roleblocked

number of dots is the role in order.

you two just play normally

and use one word to make us sure you're still you and a wrag is not controlling you.

James
May 5th, 2016, 05:33 AM
sorry for my shitty english though :P

I'm not trying to fix it while I'm posting here right now

Forum Mafia GM
May 5th, 2016, 05:13 PM
Night actions are being processed. Night chats are now closed.