PDA

View Full Version : Day 1 Notes

FM Romeo
May 3rd, 2016, 07:44 PM
Going to have all my notes for Day 1 here.
Going to heavily analyze the top 5 posters, and then will look into everyone else (with less analysis).

FM Romeo
May 4th, 2016, 03:43 AM
Juliett
Post 31-Tries to stand out by voting the most prolific person in the game. Says the person is trying hard.
Post 31-Fluffish.
Post 38-Player questions use of RP by player, while also using slight RP about name between players. Not serious question.
Post 43-RP a bit and player has calm attitude but also suggest other person is nervous. Not picking up on the RP, this could just be unfamiliarity with WD
Post 50-Fluff
Post 61-Good question made, can see person is trying to sort here.
Post 113-Reapplied question. This shows a few things, genuine interest in the answer, and that they are applying pressure and not just focusing.
Post 123-This was a good question no one else picked up on even though multiple people questioned same person about same thing.
Post 128-Incorrect usage of hypocratic. Though person has a point on just vote parking without any purpose but “reaction”.
Post 131-Decent point.
Post 132-This proves post 128 that they didn’t really have anything for player to ‘react’ to besides a vote.
Post 139-In retrospect the person didn’t accept being online, but I feel into same trap. Weirdest thing here was suggesting he was going to get players vote, but no vote.
Post 140-Term Information
Post 188-Pointless insight.
Post 190-RPish Post.
Post 191-Players thoughts on RVS.
Post 193-Player questions why they should vote someone online.
Post 194-Surprised player agreed so fast with the person, their history shows they don’t really know the player in question and just took the player at their word. This makes me slightly worried?
Post 196-7-Some decent points thought is more opinion based than going to tell you alignment.
Post 201-Insight into different players thoughts.
Post 245-These were my thoughts too in first part, this player has however suggest earlier that their vote was going to go on player but also now trying to understand the slot. This is them waiting for some more substance before voting someone. There is some consistency but also person just waiting to pressure them with a vote. Might not be anything.
Post 247-The not COM Crumb, is a COM crumb.
Post 248-9-Explaining why person needs to explain how other player is scum rather than just be defensive and then votes them. Something about posts suggests that they still aren’t sure.
Post 255-Player gets on the defensive here. Heavy, and use of “misrepresenting” straight out when the person accusses use of fluffy language. This pinged me during the day too, it bugs me this fast defensive attitude.
Post 259-Another COM softing here. Very accurate about their sensitivity and perception of that gives them some honesty points? Very obvious regardless.
Post 261-Questions a few reads of a few players.
Post 264-The person says that they know why I am townreading them, and implies same reasoning for them, but doesn’t go into reasoning. Kind of drops the reasoning for other three here. I think person actually is thinking here.
Post 266-Now isn’t so sure on why townreading and questions me. Player is thinking and it looks 100% genuine. No reason to actually question it and think about it hard.
Post 270-Lots of things in this, first sticks out is at end implies they would buss if they were scum. The previous parts though state that they think the person is aligned with Lima, and that they should bus them.
Post 271-2-Player suggesting Lima is scum flailing. And a passive aggressive attitude to being pressured for buzzwords.
Post 275-Whats weird, I still don’t know their position on a lot of players right now. Even though player suggest you can analyze their posts for their reads. Though process is clearly their but thoughts on many players are absent. Very reactive player.
Post 293-Another defensivish post, I am wondering where it shows India supposes Lima will flip scum. Confused on last statement.
Post 294-Person asks a few question. No follow up I believe.
Post 296-Not liking this, alignment can be indicated on this game with activity. Don’t think player yet realizes that.
Post 309-Not worth commenting on.
Post 312-Not sure on this.
Post 323-Player tries to understand other people’s thoughts. Townlike, but not sure on if they are green.
Post 327-More questioning.
Post 349-Picks up on person making 3 person dilemma and not explaining those three.
Post 379-This is true, but your reads haven’t been delved into much. I still only see town read on me, and scumreads on Lima and India.
Post 381-Pretty true. I can’t say anything objectively wrong.
Post 388-Questions someone case against Lima, with them already voting them seems genuine concern of sheep.
Post 404-THIS IS A RED FLAG, This is 180 on Lima, though it could mean all the sheepers are scummy.
Posts 408-This lends itself to the theory about Juliett being a Blue/Yellow, they are hunting for them a bit too, I wonder if she would post this if I didn’t mention it?
Posts 414-scurmeads Tang but doesn’t explain it.
Posts 436-Still pressures person on reasoning for vote and read on me.
Posts 441-If this is directed at me, I would assume scum faction could easily ignore and not care about the question. This shows much later that this player CARES. Town points.
Post 450-Questioning players odd post.
Posts 462-Sounds right, not just on though process but based on players reactions I think its genuine. Doesn’t mean though process = same alignment, but player isn’t hiding anything.
Post 473-Nothing to comment on.
Posts 476-Immediately picks up on weird parts of Tango post. I like Juilett way too much.

There isn’t much need for me to continue on this ISO, I have analyzed nearly half their posts. The process and them reading from the player are there.
Things to question them for:
1) More thoughts on players since lack of reads on players are there.
2) Thoughts on Lima wagon from previous day.
3) Are you a Stark?

Juliett feels like a confirmed Stark/Tyrell. Unknown which side is on, but probably will have to find out next day cycle where in this they lie.
My reasoning is based on two fold. Lack of acknowledgement on Blue/Yellow conflicts and saying they are town, but not commenting on anti town aspects of these sides.

FM Romeo
May 4th, 2016, 07:02 AM
Mike
Post 25-Sheeps my vote, and does little RP. Building wagon pro town early. “On Guard” Part of Veteran soft.
Post 36-Fluff
Post 48-This contributes to the Veteran softing they planned, showing wasn’t just “troll”.
Post 68-9-Asking to lynch a person is testing waters, possibly scummish or just wants to build a strong early wagon.
Post 79-Explictly says Veteran for the first time.
Post 80-Points out awkwardly worded post.
Post 84-Theres COM hinting and player doesn’t believe strongly that a Day 1 is achievable right now, which is different from attitude later.
Post 85-More to the veteran hinting.
Post 90-1-Asks why someone points out he is softing, seemed like bait but the post after seems like they also wanted to paint someone scummy for it.
Post 96-True Mike, but you know you were baiting here. The opinion about pointing out softs doesn’t hold later as I believe I commented on some softs (though I didn’t make a comment on specific role)
Post 135-Votes Lima, and says would also vote November. “regardless of accurate” implies that he is a Veteran.
Post 141-“I was crumbing and blocking fake claims”, yeah more going to the Veteran idea. There is questionable wording in here, especially with idea that “doesn’t mean we stop hunting”, no one was even suggesting that.
Post 148-See I would think if Mike saw Lima like I did, he would have said so here. Though that isn’t a 100% either. He makes a good point still in the post even though he doesn’t confirm what I saw.
Post 179-This can be attributed to “buddying” but it’s very light questioning on Quebecs opinions.
Post 227-Says Lima is lying. Implying he knows though.
Post 229-Says he saw Lima. This 100% unneeded and he could just say in the middle and never have said this. Nobody would push him heavily on it. This makes me consider that he can’t be apart of scum teams. This leaves him as a green/yellow/blue
Post 233-Fluff
Post 240-Fluff
Post 244-Could be seen as buddying, but its more leaving it open to WIFOM for the scum. Leaves me to think that they want it more vague.
Post 354-Com hunting, and asking the players not to be obvious about COMs. Not really alignment indicative, but I don’t see point for scum to ask players to not be obvious who you are?
Post 363-Very pro town motivation to post this. I am leaning more to Targaryen here too.
Post 370-Obvious pro town motivation here in trying to get the wagon going and keeping options open and not just going into a tunnel mode.
Post 579-Aks me to move over to Lima, arguably saying the Tango wagon was scummier. I believe Mike has voted Lima all day. Hmmm
Post 634-NAI
Post 640-Reiterates vouching, also reissues idea of being framed by a mod? Hmm.
Post 649-Could be a decent point on Lima if not for the flip.
Post 660-This person is taking notes, and says the Tango wagon is again scummy as before. Took note of the people who made comments on Lima. It shows he truly looking at the wagon composition. Pro town as shit.
Post 668-Feel comfortable with me and Juliett, which I don’t disagree with.
Post 683-Older player telling, no point in the question if you check the rules. Kind of goes against their note taking previously. Weird.
Post 701-Kind of weird, I don’t know what Tanking is.
Post 706-Testing a player
Post -711-More analysis on the Tango wagon.
Post 716-Nothing to comment on about deterrence.
Post 717-Implies I think a town read on Uniform and Alfa and suspects all the other people who detracted from Lima. This just puts him so much more on the town book. This was something I should have done in the day.
Post 722-I am going to want to recheck Yankee, I think Mike makes a point on him agreeing with his theory but not reconsidering the positions of the people on the wagons.
Post 724-Argument with Yankee that I agree with on a few levels.
Post 730-This person seems to understanding that scum and other players have inclination to lay low and buddy more players. This doesn’t seem from pure green outlook though. So -1 to that theory. Another thing was organizing night actions is bad, though my own theory has something on this too.
Post 733-More arguing with Yankee. These two 100% can’t fake these interactions. Not on a scum team at all and are not informed (Yankee could be scum).
Post 736-Okay, this again makes me think town. The player understands the goal to win this game is to buddy with a lot of players if scum. He isn’t doing that much. He might be pocketing me and Juliett but accuses Lima, Hotel, and has been fighting with Yankee. No use in doing this as any of the alignments but GREEN.
Post 743-Good points on not sheeping basically and coming to conclusions on your own, saying that you can townread someone and still disagree (what I came out of this), though its not really alignment indicative.
Post 758-NAI
Post 770-Admits to only voting Lima all game, but I hardly think you are tunneling Mike, you are questioning people avoiding the wagon and on others.
Post 776-Parts of me don’t like this post. It is however kind of accurate with how Lima was playing. Just scumreading those who scumread him.
Post 780-More pressure to claim. I would think scum don’t want to pressure for claims like this right now yet.
Post 795-This again makes me want to read India. Reading Mike makes me want to read other players more. He is pretty much most pro town player in game, probably more than me.
Post 807-Confirms alibi again. Not like he could hide it regardless though.
Post 808-Good points against India.
Post 1020-Good analysis on this. Though if we take setup spec, its unlikely scum have a Citizen, but that doesn’t mean that the player isn’t lying about role.
Post 1021-Implies that Yankee was bussing, possibly jokily
Post 1038-One of few reads list players posted. SPECIAL NOTE TO THIS, this is many scumreads.
Post 1077-Kind of buddying me a bit here. I don’t like that, but he is still town, so I guess its fine.
Post 1059-Cockiness noted.
Post 1065-Yeah, I 100% get the viewpoint, too bad it turned out they were town. Still kind of curious why that account was on and viewing the thread. 100% saw that.
Post 1116-Don’t know if I agree with this. I think Tango could still be GF scum, but given claim its weird play.
Post 1124-Possibly true. Its also very likely you aren’t even partially informed either.
Post 1153-More confidence and showing that the thinks more on Tango being town. I would think this also comes from town too. Even though bets can be empty gestures.
Post 1169-Makes good points again, I don’t like giving out vote but its good test on a player motivations.
Post 1171-Says a palyer should get viged is scummy, but given nature letting this pass.
Post 1194-Read this post. He is not a Blue/Yellow at all. Why? 7 scum reads. Want to know why that kind of sticks out? Cause nine are against the Targaryen and while Tyrell/Stark are against each other no reason to push them yet. He is Targaryen. NOTE THIS

No change in read from the day. This players alignment is also most likely to be that of Targaryen than anything else given several points made in ISO. Based on their understanding of optimal play of scum and them not following it, and their clear motivation to push players, although a few tunneling and buddying behavior.

Given that, I have also somewhat understanding of role. They are likely a investigative type role. A few mentions in the game of investigator is one thing, and that a perosn should be checked. That is slightly stricken by a vigi shot asking for a player, but also potential for them. Highly unlikely they are a real veteran. I can check role cards to see most likely investigative role.

Things to question:
1) How have you reads changed since Day 1?
2) Thoughts on India and Yankee?
3) Did you see Lima on?

FM Romeo
May 4th, 2016, 08:26 AM
Quebec
Post 149-Most just RP opening, No vote or RVS. Player already has a read on me though.
Post 151-Annoyed by Alfa
Post 158-Implies scum know a lot about me. Implies possibility of me being on a team? Weird.
Post 160-Fluffish
Post 163-Again says nothing and is just insulting.
Post 167-Asks if emotions are faked but doesn’t suggest they are faked, just points it out. So giving no personal analysis.
Post 170-So many posts so far where says nothing and tries to act like they are saying something.
Post 173-Definitely don’t agree with this, the first part is clearly fake, although that’s part of the joke. You can get angry at something but clearly show you aren’t angry about the specific thing you are pretending to be about. This is why people can show anger at being caught but still seem like scum.
Post 175-Implies I am doing something for town points. Also doesn’t understand point of comparing vote counts.
Post 177-Implies RVS doesn’t matter.
Post 180-Soft defending lima and saying not to pressure offline player subtle. Meh
Post 184-Aggressive personality doesn’t match French men.
Post 185-Theres a lot of fluff and very little scum hunting so far.
Post 186 Has a bad feeling about Yankee, and its mostly off roleplay and fluff posts, much like his own. Ironic?
Post 187-Admitting to parking vote is still parking a vote.
Post 189-Quoting a SFM stuff like it matters.
Post 195-You vote a person who went offline then say we should pressure those online. This is inconsistent behavior and thoughts.
Post 199-Discourages RVS. Can’t tell if joking to be honest.
Post 200-Way too many fucking fluff posts.
Post 205-I guess this could be a good point. Though this is like saying “you expect someone being pressured to act differently” its just kind of useless criticism without constructing what you should be doing instead. Given level of play, not surprised.
Post 208-Tells people to explain votes by what is scummy about the player, then next post puts a vote on a player for inadequate play and says it’s a park vote. Jesus Christ on this player.
Post 213-Fluff
Post 215-Fluff
Post 216-Look at your own votes.
Post 220-Fake anger, not to mention it was relevant to whether he was lying.
Post 221-Doesn’t believe host will answer or comment, which was likely true.
Post 230-Idiotic post.
Post 231-I don’t think you know what a trust tell is.
Post 232-Fluff post
Post 234-Comments on Veteran soft.
Post 235-Questions why someone would crumb veteran and thinks it’s idiotic but gives no analysis on motivation.
Post 237-Sees no outright benefit to claiming Veteran so decides to lynch a veteran claim. Either shows he is scared of Mike or not really thinking heavily.
Post 238-I should skip all these fluffs.
Post 283-Again doesn’t see the person being anything else other than Veteran, when that isn’t the purpose of a soft, its WIFOM.
Post 284-This player is literally just trolling in this game day. Not just aggressive, just trolling.
Post 285-I would swear you are self aware of your shit posting here but I think you are saying everyone else is shit posting, ironic.
Post 287-Thinks ISO is kind of bad and also VCA is bad. What?
Post 288- Implies those who seek COMs are bad. This is going to be one of the few consistencies
Post 289-Now they are pushing a policy sounds on mike.
Post 316-Accuses someone of strawing you. Unnecessarily aggressive.
Post 318-Ugh. Sick of reading this ISO.
Post 329-Accuses someone of casual tunneling instead of hardcore like a post ago.
Post 330-Kind of feel like you are making shit up as you go too, especially with some contradictions.
Post 334-Talks about could be town because flexible setup. I think this post another makes me think he is not Targaryen at all. Unlikely either the Tyrell/Starks too, though that’s not out of realm of possibility.
Post 339-Few reasonable posts in this ISO.
Post 345-Just makes comments on players ability? Nothing on alignment, so its really pointless. Like most of their posts.
Post 410-You have to apply pressure on someone.
Post 511-Fearing comhunting could be a scum tell. Or nothing. I am putting it down as scummy
Post 452-Noteworthy in implying they have no gun. Going to take that as a non killing role right now.

Post 490-Implying me and Tango are mixed? Can you kindly not mix yourself with this bs.
Post 492-Implies not in the Tyrell/Stark group or that they want to distance from that association. Leaning on the first.
Post 500-Makes me think twice about you. Not in that don’t think scum, but just think about it.

Thoughts, this player is likely Martell/Lannister/Baratheon to me.

I had them as early town read for being aggressive, but theres inconsistency a lot of denying methods to play the game such ISO and VCA, and various other stuff. The player seems mostly trolling and doesn’t give many hard opinions on anyone. I saw about two decent reads, and rest didn’t read. This is definitely one of my FoS for the next day. Definitely on the lynching board.

FM Romeo
May 4th, 2016, 09:12 AM
Alfa
Post 23-Openner with no thoughts but avatar.
Post 33-More RP, and not voting.
Post 35-Still getting into the game. No substance yet
Post 55-First substance post, and it’s mostly on someone “trying to be useful without being useful”
Post 57-8-Term Explanation
Post 65-Calm attitude and questioning a bit.
Post 103-Comments on Lima weird post.
Post 108-Seems odd to not focus on this but focus on Whiskey for their opening. Meh
Post 110-Fluffish
Post 145-Votes Lima.
Post 146-Pretty accurate on pressure helping.
Post 150-Could use more thoughts from you.
Post 152-Restating something as earlier.
Post 153-You are cluttering a bit too. Townish lean here.
Post 157-NAI, but I still like it.
Post 164-More explaining their style, which I tend to agree with on how players act.
Post 168-Explaining their future absence
Post 171-Definitely leaning town with this post. Person actively trying to read emotions of players, or mentioning that emotions can be read and how that reflects on how they interact with others. Though they aren’t mentioning any certain players, just a how to play. It really isn’t reflecting their reads so far.
Post 282-Solid post, not in the sense its accurate though I think its alright town? Theres inaccuracies on India “Not reading” just not reading everything. There is buddying between this if you can call it that. TvT would be something a scum would more likely say in this setup though.
Post 286-Makes some good points about Quebec nitpicking. I agree that Quebec has some anti town features. Same thoughts don’t equal same alignments, don’t think you two are a team.
Post 299-Yep, agree with this. Good questioning.
Post 304-This argument is kind of pointless, no one is going to commit to faking language problems for entire game.
Post 305-Facts check out more for Alfa here than Quebec.
Post 314-Only wrong thing was that Quebec didn’t discredit, he simply stated someone could fake their language, which is a stupid thing to do. He is scummy but not for discrediting.
Post 329-Yeah, not aligned. And the pointed out bold is something that you could see as “ohh convenient misinterpretation this is my real meaning” yeah. I see Alfa point.
Post 333-He is aggressive ass, the player doesn’t seem to know how to focus on the arguments.
Post 340-You can’t fault him entirely for this logic, I still think Quebec of being scum, just not for the points pointed out entirely.
Post 343-You haven’t shown to be that aggressive, so this doesn’t really follow.
Post 344-This doesn’t tell you what you think of Me or Juliett though.
Post 346-Pointing out a lurker is pro town.
Post 356-Pro town incentive imo. Town players shouldn’t care about their com that much. Scum have more reason to hide it IMO, though even that’s debatable. Though town can care, its just not really worth much.
Post 360-Distancing with Tango, though I find it unlikely the two are aligned.
Post 371-calls out worthless posts
Post 378-Asks Juliett what her reads are, which in detabable has been very absent even though they have high post count.
Post 387-Calls Whiskey defensive
Post 548-Going onto another wagon. Its fine.
Post 566-Find it funny uses Vroom when says past troll stage lol.
Post 572-Points out another troll.
Post 573-True but scum also would like to appear townish to a few, and just trolling won’t help them with that.
Post 1017-I disagree with most of this post on optimal play for scum? Why not just claim TPR. Though could be difference on playstyle? The vote switch to Lima is actually can be more town, survival isn’t scummy. Alfa is accurate on Lima, and bad town and the TPR.
Post 1018-It ended up accurate
Post 1028-Arguing more for Tango lynch, this post makes me further suspect town though. Scum would push more for a TPR day 1 lynch. If Tango was town, you wouldn’t pressure him. Why not try to mislynch a TPR instead?
Post 1045-Town post.
Post 1052-Still town.
Post 1057-This turned out right, I can see the thought process more clearly. I should have thought about this more, but just thought htye were bad scum.
Post 1063-Probably also true.
Post 1070-Repeating post.
Post 1073-This seems pointless, scum don’t have pre game talk.
Post 1083-Yeah, I don’t see why in hindsight why a scum wouldn’t attempt to backtrack unless they knew I was baiting them. This should have made me rethink about it.
Post 1088-Could be fake town telling here. I am pretty sure he is town though.
Post 1096-Hmm, wonder why we thought this.
Post 1366-Compromises to lynch townie. Normally kind of scummy, but I can see point in doing so also.

Thoughts on this guy:
He is likely a Targaryen, and actually most likely a Citizen. The playstyle on him and some things seems to have slipped towards that, especially when you add them up. Seems to be a pretty astute player in some regards.

Questions for him:
1) Do you think Tango is still likely scum?
2) What are all your reads right now?
3) How are you feeling about Quebec?

FM Romeo
May 4th, 2016, 09:52 AM
Golf
Post 11-Openning post on a someone active. RVS
Post 16-Fluff
Post 28-Fluff
Post 39-Still pretty much fluff
Post 124-Finally a vote, kind of bad for “Being a try hard”
Post 134-Likes Alfa, and gives town points to players. Points don’t matter Golf!
Post 143-Townish post.
Post 236-Meh, not liking everything. Though points out November is scummy tone in post.
Post 239-Thinks argument is pointless, I can see this person thinking that though.
Post 374-Contradiction within this own post? Doesn’t like other things, open with thoughts.
Post 384-Points out doesn’t like Tango, not buddying.
Post 389-Town sided post.
Post 394-Thinks person has fundamental differences and votes other person who doesn’t like.
Post 400-I can see this as distancing, but it’s likely to come from Town or one of the other factions trying to discredit. Unlikely to actually be Tyrell/Stark.
Post 489-Further makes me think on the previous thing. Not likely either Tyrell/Stark
Post 500-Open about thought process and past game is pro town to give town information. Though it could be also scum motive to place mistrust in the Tyrell/Stark factions.
Post 559-Good questioning
Post 672-This is a good point on why I was moving votes.
Post 685-Looks at rules, I almost expect this player to have read rules on hidden mode if they were actually scum (Before this)
Post 688-Says Lima flip tells nothing on me or Mike. Probably true in a sense of that.
Post 689- More critizing me for my move, which I think is fair, and town like.
Post 691-More critique
Post 694- More good posts
Post 1048-Good case on Tango.
Post 1059-Bothersome post. Previous post said “I don’t do prelip associations” This is a big prelip association with me and Tango. Saying I glossed over a lot of what Tango was saying is a distinct possibility, I can’t say I can comment on everything.
Post 1061-Quesitoning Tango
Post 1072-This could be real emotion, been asking question for awhile.
Post 1080-Says Tango isn’t scum hunting.
Post 1087-Says Tango is scum can’t get story straight. This is really really tunneling, not even looking at anyone else, though it is near end of day.
Post 1176-Person is getting annoyed, and makes aggressive post pointlessly, could be just personality thing, NAI
Post 1216-More insulting on Whiskey.
Post 1223-Want to avoid not no lynching. Pro town, but could be NAI
Post 1233-Tone is consistent last few pages, very angry and emotional.
Post 1235-Bored of this ISO at this point.
Post 1246-Attacks another player. Probably town at this point.
Post 1252-Comments on what would happen to inactives, either replaced or modkilled and should be avoided. Can see pro town and pro scum reasons for pointing that out to be honest.
Post 1260-More making fun of Whiskey
Post 1277-Really believes the person is disguiser.
Post 1298-Says Tango is scum and giving up on them.

Thoughts on player:
Okay, first things first. This read not as strong as my others so far, I am leaning on Targaryen though. My other thoughts are possible Martell/Lannister/Baratheon. There are several problems with the former though in the later stages of the day. First thing was that their interactions with most, don't show any hints of actual association to tag or pinpoint. Like either people buddying them or just heavy associating them. Also everything seems natural interactions. Their anger at end of day just tells me town, where as beginning they seemed distant and had hard time to get into the game.

This player might be a TPR, though I couldn't find any hints to confirm it or deny it.

Questions to this player:
1) Still think Tango is scum?
2) Why were you being inconsistent previous day with 'prelips'?
3) Any feedback?

FM Romeo
May 4th, 2016, 11:02 AM
India ISO
Post 253-First thing this person does is analyze wagon showing an attempt at trying, pressures Juliett and also buddies me. Mixed on this.
Post 263-Comments that Juliett and Lima are scum and on different teams. Player counts Blue/Yellow as scum regardless of intentions, implies not a member of them or distancing self. Rules out those teams.
Post 267-Player is unfamiliar with bigger games, implies at least the two are aligned and doesn’t think its likely scum would bus allies on day 1. I think either the player is reaction testing Juilett with pressure which is more likely pro town here.
Post 274- Don’t like this post that much, but its mostly approach to it. Their something to be said about the prelip association, last point isn’t as good for that terms to argument your point.
Post 277-Scummy position to take to begin with, but could just be how someone enters game to look at train and see whats most comment worthy. This still makes me think the slot is town actually.
Post 281-Yeah, no reason to be pressuring Juilett for scum to be doing.
Post 789-Terrible post and didn’t catch up. Still think town.
Post 801-You are terrible at jokes.
Post 804-Yeah, hard to form associations especially this early.
Post 814-I hate that you seem town now, I went walking in this ISO thinking possibly scum.
Post 815-Cute post.
Post 818-Adorable post.

Post 1183-Most untown like thing was to unvote like this even if replacing because replacement was unlikely to be found right away. Still think town slot though.

Summary: Player is likely Targaryen, possibly PR, but leaning in on Citizen right now. The way to play this as scum could have been sheeping major wagons much more sooner and not poking Juiliett in the fashion that the person did. Some of it didn't look good, but I think the player had hard time keeping up and is one of the reasons they subbed out.

Questions for player (slot)
1) What do you think of your previous persons thoughts on Juilet?
2) What are your thoughts on Stark/Targaryen?
3) First thoughts based on what you have read.

FM Romeo
May 4th, 2016, 11:50 AM
Tango

Post 246-Openning post, kind of troll. Nothing to comment
Post 250-Votes Lima based on what read, nothing really commenting besides saying will blame me
Post 252-Says voting for overdefensive nature, not game account stuff.
Post 273-This is a weird post
Post 332-says tunneling not a bad thing, questionable, and thinks town do it more. Experience thing, NAI.
Post 337-Calls Alfa as town, and doesn't explain why at all. "You guys are overreaction"
Post 342-This is where points to three plaeyrs and calls them possibly suspicious or "which is more" without saying any of them are scummy.
Post 358-This person either keeps a lot of their thoughts to self, or just wants to agree with Alfa alot.
Post 361-Weird post.
Post 364-Calls both Quebec and Alfa town and doesn't explain why. Blatant buddying. This could put him in association with Quebec too as a partner.
Post 369-Keeping options really open, and doesn't explain if has an actual scum read on Lima. "We aren't planning on lynching Lima"
Post 445-"I was expecting votes on me" and this is just makes them look worse.
Post 453-Syas me and Juiliett are buddying doesn't say whether that is scummy, bu says "assuming you are both town" so just says buddying, which has been commented on without saying if its scummy. Terribad.
Post 459-Casual attitude tone as normal throughout this ISO.
Post 466-This shows they understand elements of the setup, which wasn't clear before as the way this person has been playing.
Post 474-Person pretends to understand why I voted them.
Post 484-This can be seen as pro town I guess. Still bad slot so far.
Post 488-Pointint out obvious.
Post 493-Total lack of awareness
Post 498-Still calm with a decent wagon on them.
Post 858-You haven't chatted with most or given many insights and been dogy so far.
Post 864-Catching up
Post 876-Says other player is more suspicious, but doesn't deny he is suspicious.
Post 879-Like stated before 'I am slight better than opponent'
Post 882-still relaxed as ever
Post 884-Claims it should be obvious that he is citizen. Don't know how he got that. I don't expect from his level of play to actually fake claim a TPR though.
Post 897-Ironic given this players failure to pay attention to who is voting them and who was first to vote them.
Post 904-I mentioned there was a delay in pulling up this role card, when the previous page they had about a 1 minute and half response time for posts while this took 3 minutes. Just mentioning it again. Could be nothing though.
Post 913-Says I am town leader, first time mentioning that I am town? Kind of stating I am bad because buddying, but again doesn't state if this is bad. Implicitly this should be you think one of them is scum.
Post 917-Gives up here.
Post 924-Obvious role fishing, and no point in November to roleclaim just because "NOT CITIZEN" that is horrible reasoning.
Post 930-Asks someone to explain themselves for leaking they aren't citizen and then votes them. What the fuck?
Post 931-Votes November
Post 966-For someone who hasn't explained many reads, and the fact you were a prime lynch target. Why didn't you explain your reads more?
Post 980-Terrible post and I don't need to go into why.
Post 1055-First reads posts, Its not terrible but its like a rip off all the most active players in the game. The scum are the kind of not so much liked players in the game. Its just meh to me.
Post 1099-OMG you don't read at all. This is a VI post.
Post 1228-The phrasing is bad in this.
Post 1237-If you call yourself lynchbait, you are no longer lynch bait.
Post 1247-Implies you fake slipped and have been acting dumb intentionally
Post 1269-Implying that scum are pushing him hard, but doesn't explain who.
Post 1288-Talks about players hsould be modkilled or replaced. ANti town post.
Post 1296-Meh done with this ISO.

Okay, there are lots of bad things in here. Some Imply the slots is a VI
The claim is Citizen, so lets say if Targaryen they didn't lie, cause that would be stupid. However I am leaning in the Martell/Lannister/Baratheon. For a few reasons. First the person is aware "Lynchbait" the player is also aware of "town slips" and could be faking this dumbness a little. I don't know how likely that is, but I kinda want to believe it.

Questions for player:
1) What are your reads at and why?
2) What do you think of my assessment on you being self aware of your bad play and intentionally playing that card?
3) How many forum games would you say you have played?

FM Romeo
May 4th, 2016, 10:54 PM
X-ray
Post 8-Openning, Fluff
Post 45-Player says shitty “relations” made up
Post 54-Thinks Whiskey post is saying that he wants to jump on any train. Not true.
Post 60-Threatens alfa for posting vrrom vroom to every post.
Post 71-Player can’t read the above post clarification.
Post 86-I asked players to vote people, he votes me. Poor vote, w/e.
Post 93-Player acts surprised because he was voted for voting.
Post 291-Doesn’t understand what COM is.
Post 360-Doesn’t understand situation with X-ray, and doesn’t think wagon on him is deserving. Calls scum for players wanting to lynch someone fast, but doesn’t name anyone.
Post 470-Sheeps a vote after being asked and doesn’t hide it.
Post 479-Fluff beyond calling Bravo his “favorite” without clarifying if that means town.
Post 497-Pretends to be still in RVS and unvotes for ridiculous reasons.
Post 503-Says he moved because he saw him talking, and that sounds like all he wanted. But doesn’t say any information he got from it. He really isn’t trying to read players.
Post 506-Clarifies no scum read on player had voted.
Post 515-Comments more likely town, but reads rarely change
Post 516-Doesn’t answer what his scum reads are.
Post 536-Says scum hunting requires a lot of effort and isn’t putting in it. Anti town.
Post 554-You are certainly demonstrating anti town behaviors, and you commenting on you lacking posts with “sense” should tell you something about yourself if you reflect.
Post 558-Saying he unvoted for the worm avi.
Post 991-Says doesn’t agree with any of the wagons now.
Post 995-Worried about appearance in the day, I commented on this before
Post 998-Why is this person playing?
Post 1001-Just some dumb quote.
Post 1005-Hints at a power role heavily here, and says he doesn’t have means yet to hunt scum
Post 1010-You might be being honest, but your honest behavior is anti town cause you don’t seem to be trying. How do you not get that?
Post 1014-Worried more about appearance
Post 1123-Pretty bad point about Tango here, because you know nobody is on you X-ray
Post 1257-Says Tango train is a comlete mistake (first scumhunting?)
Post 1267-Votes Lima
Post 1315-Says should be lynched over Tango, bold. Really bold.
Post 1317-Defending Tango more.
Post 1360-Weird how you haven’t commented on Lima much throughout your whole ISO though.

Okay from all this, I think that its likely that this player is also Targaryen. I hate to say it, but scum aren’t going to be this open with their anti town behavior. He is also likely power role given that crumb (intentional or not).
Questions for Player:
1) You have means to scum hunt now?
2) Whats your reads as of now?
3) Feedback?

Uniform
Post 540-First post saying missed most of the day.
Post 546-Understands defense of Lima, says Quebec is finding stupid reason to lynch
Post 549-Commends likes Bravo and votes Tango, while disliking Xray
Post 933-Comments on timezone
Post 952-Says liked Yankee insights, says likes Quebec less though previous post implied didn’t like them.
Post 953-Player identifies other site that player is on, hinting knowing com.
Post 964-Says that Lima should take the game more seriously, and notes why players aren’t taking them serious.
Post 965-Good questioning.
Post 993-Explains train build quickly, which I don’t think is true. Calls November slip a lie about their power role.
Post 994-Explains Xray should be scumhunting. Though not a lot of far from this slot.
Post 1000-Implies town power roles are going to visit Xray, could be a soft for them, but I think trying to encourage them to visit this person.
Post 1002-Kind of insightful, more obvious though.
Post 1013-Player explains how they should be playing the game, this implies first buddying but also they townread the slot.
Post 1179-Here during the vote between the two
Post 1184-Confused on this, like so TPR should not claim Day 1 if pressured, but you want a claim. Hmmm
Post 1198-I don’t see Mike whining so disagreeing with this.
Post 1202-This is a good point.
Post 1211-Implies losing a town power role is win win?
Post 1214-Good point on Whiskey, who is being relatively useless.
Post 1218-Sarcasm? Doesn’t imply wanting to lynch Lima more.
Post 1356-Implies thinks possibility was wrong.
Post-1358-Flips vote to Lima.
Post 1363-Going to bed.

Okay based of this I am a little divided, some of the thoughts seemed town like, but others weren’t. I am going to say Baratheon/Martell/Lannister for now. Possibly some kind investigative type role, due to earlier claim of someone being checked.
Questions for player:
1) Who you think should be FoS the hardest today?
2) What are your current reads?
3) Are you a Blue/Green

FM Romeo
May 5th, 2016, 03:17 PM
Zulu
Post 6-Entrance, fluff.
Post 10-Knows about WD.
Post 14-RP answer to question.
Post 17-Still in early game silliness
Post 206-Calls LIma post underated, and "btanz town tell"
Post 210-Votes Juliett saying not talking naturally.
Post 211-Attempted to view profiles and informs couldn't.
Post 212-Unvotes Julia for bad spelling, believe thinking non native english.
Post 217-Information post on the site.
Post 533-Says Xrya is bad under pressure and RPs a bit and votes him.
Post 534-Calls Tango lynchabit. Good feelings on me and Quebec, but doesn't trust it.
Post 593-Screen capture of a post by X-ray.
Post 597-Explains his unvot of Julia which is supported by how they reacted and said possiblity of them being non native.
Post 600-He says didn't unvote without explanation, though explanation is vague if you don't read both vote and unvote posts
Post 603-More pressure on Yankee for pressuring him for unvoting for 'no reason'
Post 605-says Tango is scumhunting, could be sarcastic.
Post 606-Again points out why he unvoted Juliett.
Post 607-Was caught on his earlier lynch bait post, and explains that he thinks its easy for scum to pressure the player, but doesn't comment if he thinks any scum are doing that now.
Post 608-Says he is afk.

Okay, this guy is scummy. Most notable things was his comment on Tango just being mislynch bait, he comments that the player is scumhunting, but doesn't give anywhere where they are. Then votes an obvious anti town player, this is weak by them. Their pressence for most game isn't there, they have very few reads. Putting them in Martell/Baratheon/Lannister group right now.

1) Can you explain where Tango was actively scumhunting in Day 1?
2) What are your reads now?
3) How do you feel on X-ray now?

Bravo
Post 422-First post.
Post 431-I don't understand the point of this post. Or its contents
Post 442-Comments that mikes soft wasn't meant to be taken seriously, this player is actively thinking about the soft and conlcuded that. Questions Mikes reaction more so to Novembers reactions.
Post 457-Comments wants to remember a post by Golf, hinting at future FoS
Post 460-Fluff
Post 463-Says that votes on Lima are for activity for some reason, lose of looking at context here, I think they were more concerned on the claims than the actual scumhunting.
Post 465-Fluff/Threat to Quebec
Post 480-Gives a weak town read of Quebec and critiques his pressure on Juliett. Not much comments
Post 491-This might be com hinting. Says to keep game anonymous which is ironic.
Post 507-Says doesn't like that Delta isn't doing anything, arguably hasn't done much. Says doesn't like mike. References doesn't like Golf either. Then says hunting few select players. Hmm..then tells whiskey to stop distancing playstyle
Post 521-Townlike post. However actions later about collasing reads aren't matched by actions
Post 522-Votes Mike.
Post 527-Player expresses to vote non play and badplay and ignore assocations, interesting thoughts, and likely bad town more so. Possibly Stark/Tyrel actually. Not wanting associations and being pro town. Leaning there.
Post 537-Fluff
Post 586-Fluff
Post 1371-a post
Post 1380-Says will catch up, but Beta hammers before can do so.

Okay my analysis on this player says to me that he is likely Stark/Tyrell. Possibly scum though. Not much to say his behavior on certain players, shows he isn't buddying, so that tells me he has no clear associations with players, his attitude on associations tells me he might not like them or doesn't want to get caught by them.

Questions for player:
1) Why do you not like trying to find associations?
2) What are you reads as of now?
3) Are you a Stark/Tyrell?