PDA

View Full Version : NIGHT 3

Tiberius Julius Caesar
December 1st, 2011, 07:49 PM
PLEASE START OFF BY STATING YOUR ROLE AND ANYTHING ELSE OF NOTE; REMEMBER THAT OF ALL THE NIGHTS--THIS IS THE ONE IN WHICH I AM FEELING MOST NEUTRAL-------------END

Yayap
December 2nd, 2011, 05:57 AM
I was very tempted not to say anything to you. But it seems we might be able to reach an agreement.

I am a Sinner, I do not yet know if I have a demon inside me or not.
I am playing this game as if I was sin, I really want the bad guys to win for once.

Now looking at your victory conditions, you are the real survivor since for anyone to win, Jesus must die. I think lynching Jesus would make anyone happy.
Also, if you do die, you loose regardless since Romans victory conditions become help Sins and live.

So, I think it's in your best interest not to piss Sin off so they don't start hunting you. I'm quite sure your identity will be revealed in a few days. And I'm sure Sin is willing to sacrifice Beelzebub to bypass any legionnaires and kill you if you try to hunt down sin.

However, as I stated in the day chat, it is more beneficial if Sin keeps you alive if you willingly help them. It's another KPN for them for free if you don't attack Sin. You are like an SK that can win with mafia, mafia shouldn't target you unless you try to win solo.

So the question remains: Who are you willing to help? Eternity who can't do anything to you? Or Sin who can wipe everyone who opposes them off the face of the earth?

Now if you wish to create codes for me to let you know if I become a demon or not, let me know what you come up with.

Yayap
December 2nd, 2011, 04:09 PM
It's about time you get here.

So are you Ash or Rumpel?

Yayap
December 2nd, 2011, 04:12 PM
Or someone else?

Yayap
December 2nd, 2011, 04:14 PM
Your time for speaking with me is running short. I must leave in about 30 mins.

Yayap
December 2nd, 2011, 04:18 PM
So I'll offer you a deal.

Ensure my survival and I won't turn your name over to Sin. AKA, get a few Legionnaires to protect me. Just tell your fellow Romans not to vote me during the day and I won't vote or direct kills to them.

Yayap
December 2nd, 2011, 04:20 PM
You seem very quiet for an interrogator, don't you want to know more?

Yayap
December 2nd, 2011, 04:25 PM
Well, I'm outta here. I don't know if I'll be able to read the jail chat once I get back.

Tiberius Julius Caesar
December 2nd, 2011, 04:45 PM
IN THE MOURNING--IF YOU ARE STILL A SINNER--MAKE THE FIRST LETTER OF YOUR FIRST POST BE (I); LIKE WISE--IF YOU ARE AN SEALED DEAMON--START WITH (A)--AND IF YOU ARE UNSEALED--START WITH (T); IF I FEEL LIKE REVEALING MYSELF--I SHALL SAY (WHY ARE THERE SO MANY LURKERS); IF A ROMAN STARTS A COMMENT WITH A *--THEN THE NEXT LETTER WILL BE THE SAME PLACE IN THE ALPHABET AS A ROMAN IS DOWN THE ROLE LIST--SO B MEANS 2 DOWN THE ROLE LIST; YOU MAY USE THIS CODE TOO IF YOU BECOME UNSEALED; A ^ AT THE FRONT IN PLACE OF A * MEANS THAT THAT PERSON IS BEING TARGETED

IT IS UNFORTUNATE THAT I COULD NOT MAKE A SECOND POST BEFORE NOW; IF YOU COME ONLINE BEFORE NIGHT ENDS--SAY ANYTHING ELSE OF NOTE SUCH AS WHO YOU THINK HAS AN IMPORTANT ROLE; REMEMBER THAT THIS MAY BE ARE ONLY CHANCE TO COMMUNICATE---------------------END