PDA

View Full Version : Night 3

Ambient
December 1st, 2011, 06:45 PM
The relative neutrality of Humanity has served well for a cloak to hide among the shadows. However, I fear the foolishness will be coming to an end soon. I have selected low-profile targets the first two nights for I knew they would not be healed nor watched. I would love some input for our actions tonight my Dear Leviathan. There are several higher profile targets that may piece together my actions if left alone too long.

philie
December 1st, 2011, 07:27 PM
woot ambient is lucifer
ambient is lucifer
ambient is lucifer
ambient is lucifer
ambient is lucifer
ambient is lucifer

ok im done.

I'm so sorry bro that I'm not as informed as during previous game and probably cant give you everyone's role just yet. I'll try to focus.

1. We can't possibly win if we meditate every time. So. We need to find sinners manually, through behavior, they are 1/4, pretty many, and take our chances with them while watching their behavior change. Imo, you should meditate now, but after gaining a 2nd recruit, you'll need to start taking risks.

2. Good witching targets are Jesus, Angels, Tax collector, Pilate if we happen to kill a guard. Maybe sometime along the way sending an assassin at Celt will cause 2 KPN, but that is when I'm ready to let them know I'm unsealed.
If you figured any of them out, let me know, if not.... I guess I can't slack off throughout this game and will have to dig for some info, bleh.

3. My hit list:
Raiden, he uses my old strategy for figuring out alignments, VERY effective. I am very surprised he isnt lynching me yet, and we best cut his life short before he does serious damage. he also might get recruited to eternity and we cant allow them to grow much in number.
Yayap, while working for Sin as he calims, he actually really is not. We need to kill him, but for now, a deathnote asking him to out angels publicly would straighten him out.
Pilate, so that romans wont be finding demons later on.
Tiberius, for being a fucking tool for life and deserving to lose.
FalseTruth, because he can figure it all out np, however im 100% sure he caught you so we need a janitor demon to fix this shit asap.

4. Stop lurking, when I was still hopin gmy soul couldbe redeemed, yet didnt pay attention to the game I called you out for being lurking scum. Try facing your fears and getting into debates. Try not look too useful, if you can, channel Ted idk. Just dont be like this... way too easy to pin.

5. Illidan is a sinner. But we need to find more.

Ambient
December 1st, 2011, 07:42 PM
Well I haven't pegged anyone down to clearly.

I was thinking Celt was a roman from the way he was talking.
Raiden has always been a target, but by now I hope humanity has wasted a few of their limited uses. I feel he is either Judas or a disciple/eternity role. What I have been fearing is an angel on him, and no kill. That or a Sheppard watching. However, with such limited resources on their behalf maybe I should not be so concerned.

philie
December 1st, 2011, 07:55 PM
No, no, Raiden will die whenever we get gluttony, not before.
I'm thinking Dimwit.
There is plenty of time left ill read through the topic and give you a list for tonight.

philie
December 2nd, 2011, 12:18 PM
-Witch oops ur dead target Borkbot.
-Vote kill yayap.

That is my vote

Ambient
December 2nd, 2011, 01:02 PM
Very well. Should we leave a death note? I fear anything I say, CAPS or otherwise will be fairly easy to pin down.

I have class until 3 pm PST (2 hour wiggle time). I will submit action then in case you (or I) have any insight between now and then.

philie
December 2nd, 2011, 02:13 PM
Make caps, and an arrogant message to yayap, k thx
say that he's amde an example of

Forum Mafia GM
December 2nd, 2011, 05:43 PM
I assume you want to send Ambient to do the killing?