PDA

View Full Version : Secret Message

Forum Mafia GM
May 1st, 2016, 06:34 AM
The newest post in this thread will get sent to your allies upon your death.

FM Foxtrot
May 1st, 2016, 09:24 PM
Hey guys! I apologize that I died so early leaving you two all alone. I was the Sheriff in case my role didn't flop that way.

Basically the day after my flop, your first post must have the first line start with S. Your second line must start with T.

Example:
So this sucks... our Sheriff died...

Think we need to find scums now :o

If anything goes wrong and you need like a surefire way to prove you are your alignment or need to contact your partner for an emergency, use the code: 'GodZilla'

FM Foxtrot
May 8th, 2016, 02:52 PM
Hey guys! I apologize that I died so early leaving you two all alone. People pressured me out of nowhere. I was the Sheriff in case my role didn't flip that way.

Basically the day after my flip, your first post must have the first line start with S. Your second line must start with T.

Example:

If anything goes wrong and you need like a surefire way to prove you are your alignment or need to contact your partner for an emergency, use the code: 'GodZilla'

I investigated FM Hotel and hes a friend. Hes definitely not a Stark. Could be Lannister but theyre with us :)

Im investigating FM Juliett because I felt she was scummy.

FM Foxtrot
May 10th, 2016, 05:43 PM
Hey guys! I apologize that I died so early leaving you two all alone. People pressured me out of nowhere. I was the Sheriff in case my role didn't flip that way.

Basically the day after my flip, your first post must have the first line start with S. Your second line must start with T.

Example:

I investigated FM Hotel and hes a friend. Hes definitely not a Stark. Could be Lannister but theyre with us

Im investigating FM Juliett because I felt she was scummy.
She died...

I never checked FM Charlie. It was YOLO.

FM Foxtrot
May 13th, 2016, 12:15 AM

Example:

I investigated FM Hotel and hes a friend. Hes definitely not a Stark. Could be Lannister but theyre with us

FM Charlie came up as a foe, Im extremely unsure what happened.

I'm checking FM Oscar last night if you guys really wanted to know.

I never checked FM Charlie. It was YOLO.

FM Foxtrot
May 13th, 2016, 12:19 AM

Example:

After reading the set up, FM Charlie couldve been tailored or framed, but I honestly think the drug dealer got to me because I was forced to claim and he saw the opportunity :/

FM Foxtrot
May 15th, 2016, 07:15 AM
[QUOTE=FM Foxtrot;597033]Hey guys! I apologize that I died so early leaving you two all alone. People pressured me out of nowhere. I was the Sheriff in case my role didn't flip that way.

Example:

After reading the set up, FM Charlie couldve been tailored or framed, but I honestly think the drug dealer got to me because I was forced to claim and he saw the opportunity :/

Edit:
STAY LOW AS MUCH AS YOU CAN, BASICALLY YOUR WINCON IS NOW SURVIVOR! SURVIVE UNTIL THE END!

Im counting on you, Victor is as well. Good luck!!!