PDA

View Full Version : Your Last Will

Forum Mafia GM
April 30th, 2016, 07:51 AM
Use this thread as a place to post your last wills.

Remember, I will not accept any last wills through PMs due to the risk of missing them. I also will only accept that newest post in this thread. I will not compile your posts together to make a single last will. So, you'll need to copy/paste old last wills into a new post if you wish for it to be posted upon your death.

Have fun and good luck!

FM X-ray
May 7th, 2016, 06:35 PM
In the name of the blessed anaconda, someone slap Papa and possibly make him eat fucking rope.

FM X-ray
May 11th, 2016, 11:04 PM
I really should stop voting people that I think are fine... Really, good lie Golf. Fucking burn in hell..and that november is another guy that should be dead. Although if there wasn't crossed fire tonight we probably super lost.

Really half of the players are fucking afk. I hope they burn in hell. Sad mods dont find replacements.

FM X-ray
May 15th, 2016, 10:52 PM
Welcome to the Game of Scrubs 2016!!

Seriously, I'm every mislynch I said that I didn't agree with it and still... Well, you don't give a shit about my opinion so I really don't care. My priority targets now are November and Alfa. And fuck Bravo. Person I wouldn't lynch ---> Oscar (because he defended the Tyrell).

Ah, and I really was a shitty citizen, I guess the only one in this game. I'm really unlucky SHIT