PDA

View Full Version : Your Last Will

Forum Mafia GM
April 30th, 2016, 07:51 AM
Use this thread as a place to post your last wills.

Remember, I will not accept any last wills through PMs due to the risk of missing them. I also will only accept that newest post in this thread. I will not compile your posts together to make a single last will. So, you'll need to copy/paste old last wills into a new post if you wish for it to be posted upon your death.

Have fun and good luck!

FM Mike
May 1st, 2016, 07:15 AM
OK, here's my plan. Be my usual VT self. If the lynch is on scum, I will want to be alone to think about things. If the lynch is on town, I want people to visit me so I can be cop checked.

FM Mike
May 4th, 2016, 01:41 PM
Last Will

So [Redacted] you and I are going to have a HUGE talk about breaking promises and when to claim and developing reads. Your play has regressed so much that I don't feel bad lynching you here.

My reads are what they were in the thread.

FM Mike
May 9th, 2016, 05:38 PM
Last Will

OK Tango being a high priority lynch is understandable. The Hotel Whiskey Foxtrot conundrum needs to be resolved. I'm going to laugh at myself if the answer for a scumteam is Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. Like WTF?

Romeo and Juliet are town. Keep on Keeping on. You got this.

FM Mike
May 11th, 2016, 07:01 PM
Great, tomorrow we lynch Foxtrot I guess and the chain of cards falls down...

or Foxtrot was warged

or Charlie was framed

great...

FM Mike
May 11th, 2016, 07:01 PM
There's no way town can win without a UNANIMOUS wagon either.

FM Mike
May 12th, 2016, 05:01 PM
Last will

Peace out.

FM Mike
May 19th, 2016, 06:27 PM
Revised Last Will

Ok, we got one. Sorry for being a little crazy. The last thing we want is to lynch a Lannister. We need to remove a Martell or a purple. If the last yellow flips in the night phase, we should treat this as lylo. If the Tyrell or a town flips, we should treat this as lylo and work with the other. Purple and Red don't want to lynch the other and there's five left.

I likely know the alignment of the jailor.