PDA

View Full Version : Your Last Will

Forum Mafia GM
April 30th, 2016, 07:51 AM
Use this thread as a place to post your last wills.

Remember, I will not accept any last wills through PMs due to the risk of missing them. I also will only accept that newest post in this thread. I will not compile your posts together to make a single last will. So, you'll need to copy/paste old last wills into a new post if you wish for it to be posted upon your death.

Have fun and good luck!

FM Juliett
May 2nd, 2016, 11:25 AM
[cneter]http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Margaery-Tyrell-Game-of-Thrones-GIF.gif[/center]

Don't dare you touch my love Romeo after my death !

FM Juliett
May 2nd, 2016, 12:12 PM
http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Margaery-Tyrell-Game-of-Thrones-GIF.gif

Don't you dare touch my love Romeo after my death !

James
May 5th, 2016, 03:58 AM
Last will coming in.

dieing Night 1 is bad as Sherif. sorry for being obv town this much :(

anyway some comments about everyone and what I gathered in day 1 :

FM Alfa : slight town read becuase of his intractions
FM Bravo : well. this guy is complicated. please just don't ignore him becuase of semi troll
FM Charlie : Force him to post
FM Delta : worst hammer ever. care to insult lannisters as well? :D but siriously this guy feels off
FM Echo : Force him to post
FM Foxtrot : Force him to post
FM Golf : I feel really bad about him after that Lima flip. I'm not sure what was the meaning of the whole that "I missed this post"
FM Hotel : bad vote. felt scummy for his earlier posts as well.
FM India : I wished I could interact with this slots replacement. I feel something is going on there (about whole his skipping but I have solid reads)
FM Kilo: Force him to post
FM Mike : Well I'm genuinely sure scum won't try this much to lynch a town but knowing this is multiball I can go behind the theory he is from a scum faction who was assuming Lima is in another faction
FM November : slight town read
FM Oscar : Force him to post
FM Papa : Force him to post
FM Quebec : I trust this guy more after that flip. I hope its not misplaced
FM Romeo : same with mike. lying about an online state make absoloutly no sense. I like his slot. felt a little bit buddying but not in a scummy way.
FM Sierra : Force him to post
FM Tango : kill him
FM Uniform : I liked his posts and the way he voted Lima. felt genuine 100 times more than so many people. slight town read.
FM Victor : Force him to post
FM Whiskey : I didn't like his vanity wagon push. but thats that. more pressure on him will be lovely
FM X-ray : he feels like a honest newbie but please make sure he won't get away with no reads
FM Yankee : town read
FM Zulu : I didn't like this slot but there is nothing of value about it to make me comment on

its a shame I died so soon :( I wish I could have get some results before my cruel death. Get it done boys! Make me proud. Make your queen proud!

http://amylaughinghouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/daenerys-targaryen.jpg

long live the queen!

James
May 9th, 2016, 12:10 PM
Last will coming in. [updated night 2]

F... Y.. Whiskey for role blocking me night 1. I was eating myself to not insult you in game thread to make myself obv.

FM Alfa : feels Bussy. keep an eye on him
FM Bravo : troll
FM Charlie : Force him to post more. But I liked his day 2 intractions
FM Echo : didn't like his read list but Romeo jump on him felt more weird.
FM Foxtrot : That sherif claim , pah
FM Golf : I feel really bad about him after that Lima flip. I'm not sure what was the meaning of the whole that "I missed this post". He wasn't doing basically anything day 2 which was off. but generally town read
FM Hotel : Insta lynch this guy please
FM India : I wished I could interact with this slots replacement. I started to slightly like her push on me.
FM Kilo: troll , but lovely
FM Mike : Well I'm genuinely sure scum won't try this much to lynch a town but knowing this is multiball I can go behind the theory he is from a scum faction who was assuming Lima is in another faction.anyway beside that he feels town
FM November : town read
FM Oscar : Force him to post more
FM Papa : Bad bad Bad no lynch
FM Romeo : same with mike. lying about an online state make absoloutly no sense. I like his slot. felt a little bit buddying but not in a scummy way. His last day lynch push and branching around gathering claims is extremly off though. sorry love I was investigating you that I died.
FM Sierra : Force him to post more
FM Tango : kill him
FM Uniform : I liked his posts and the way he voted Lima. slight town read.
FM Victor : not a fan. Nothing about him at all
FM Whiskey : :|
FM X-ray : slight scum read
FM Yankee : town read
FM Zulu : I didn't like this slot but there is nothing of value about it to make me comment on. null tbh

its a shame I died so soon :( I wish I could have get some results before my cruel death. Get it done boys! Make me proud. Make your queen proud!

http://amylaughinghouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/daenerys-targaryen.jpg

long live the queen!

the Nurse though ... :|

FM Juliett
May 9th, 2016, 08:04 PM
May I use this thread like a notebook from now on? :D

FM Juliett
May 9th, 2016, 08:09 PM
Tyrion Lannister

is there a dead chat or something?