PDA

View Full Version : Your Last Will

Forum Mafia GM
April 30th, 2016, 07:51 AM
Use this thread as a place to post your last wills.

Remember, I will not accept any last wills through PMs due to the risk of missing them. I also will only accept that newest post in this thread. I will not compile your posts together to make a single last will. So, you'll need to copy/paste old last wills into a new post if you wish for it to be posted upon your death.

Have fun and good luck!

Noah
May 5th, 2016, 08:53 AM
Night 1 Last Will 1.00

N1 attempted to roleblock Alfa

FM Echo
May 7th, 2016, 12:53 AM
Organizing spot:

Its relevant. You kept excusing yourself for not wanting to vote Lima for bad reasons (Charlie #1 lynch) and now you're excusing yourself even more. You're trying to remain extremely neutral.

This feels really forced.

FM Whiskey

I really don't like this vote either.

FM Whiskey

Why do you assume that town has night kills? Even if they did, why do you assume they decided best choice of action would be to shoot someone night 1 when we are down a town already?

Look Romeo, I like you already, but this post adds no value. Archers can shoot whoever they want. And you're making the policy of basically no-lynching, cause thats killing.
Given that the town member is sane, they're going to try to hit scum.

@Whiskey: I'm not saying he should be straight up lynched for it; I'm just surprised it hasn't been discussed more. It's as if people are pretending it never happened.

If I was scum, I wouldn't be doing this. I'm not THAT stupid. ;)

Can't shut up? I made like 11 posts yesterday and I'm getting heat for it. My position isn't very defendable; I'd rather just wait and see everyone's reaction to this, see who will jump on the train and their reasoning behind it.

I'm keeping tab on people saying who's scum and who's not in this nice little chart. Right now I've got 6(-1) on Hotel and 5(-1) on X-ray.

I'm sitting on my Vic read for now until I go back and read Alfa, and as said before, I don't want Hotel being pressured more.

While I readup on Alfa and X-ray, people should back off of Hotel or give reasons on why they believe he's not who he says.

Town reading is not about points. If you ISO'd like that you would scum read all of the active posters.

Okay since no discussion is going on with this right now, I am going to partially out my feedback.
I know there is a Blacksmith in this game (Armsdealer/Tailor)

I have one of these items:
Armor
Sword

Someone else has the other item. Which they can confirm, if no one confirms I can confirm their is a tailor giving me false feedback.

Discuss.

No reason for a tailor to give you an armor/sword.

Also are you serious with this?

I still town read Romeo, but I agree his behavior today has been weird. I don't really see this train picking up any steam, and there are already 3 that are pretty even - November, Hotel, and X-ray.

I don't like this deflecting post. He deflects the attention to the three trains going on.
Also I really hate the Bran Stark pictures post. Defend yourself you heathen.

I have to agree I haven't scum hunt. Just gave oppinions on the trains that were going on. I'm sorry. But voting me means you're wasting. I'm more of a distraction for the town than a actually member of them. My existence makes me make town win harder. I'm dissapointed of myself. I'll answer anything you want to show yourselves that I'm the cutest person in here.

No longer willing to lynch X-ray, just a scummy player, but not scum.

Do you guys actually think anyone would be dumb enough to claim scum? It was clearly an accident. This is the same kind of dumb shit that got Lima lynched. Can we focus on the players that haven't posted or that have dropped in and out without contributing? There are several leads to chase. We can look at the votes from yesterday, or pressure someone that has actually been posting as they are the most likely to respond to pressure.

This.

I was thinking about this role and how dangerous it might be. It needs to ged rid of the slot he take over or he will be compermised so "too scummy to be scum" and semi Jester haunting is valid starting today.

No one said that there was a Bran Stark in the game. Why are people so paranoid.

Noah
May 8th, 2016, 10:28 PM
N1 attempted to roleblock Alfa
N2 attempted to roleblock Foxtrot

FM Echo
May 19th, 2016, 12:30 AM
I couldn't santize X-Ray my partner >..>

FM Echo
May 19th, 2016, 12:30 AM
Last Will:

I couldn't santize X-Ray.

FM Echo