PDA

View Full Version : Your Last Will

Forum Mafia GM
April 30th, 2016, 07:51 AM
Use this thread as a place to post your last wills.

Remember, I will not accept any last wills through PMs due to the risk of missing them. I also will only accept that newest post in this thread. I will not compile your posts together to make a single last will. So, you'll need to copy/paste old last wills into a new post if you wish for it to be posted upon your death.

Have fun and good luck!

FM Bravo
May 2nd, 2016, 11:41 AM
Last Wills?

Meh, this is new to me. So unless you complain otherwise this will be my notepad.

Since I currently don't plan to keep outside notes.

FM Bravo
May 2nd, 2016, 11:42 AM
Also, you should make the sign-up thread viewable from this account. And all current FM accounts. I need to know who is playing so I can do some mischievious meta

Cryptonic
May 2nd, 2016, 11:45 AM
You can make threads in your notepad too lol

FM Bravo
May 3rd, 2016, 04:15 PM
What a little shit delta is

K I got bored.

Im assuming Lima is being lynched for acontinuation of this 'I wasnt online No you were' jazz.

I typically hate crap like that because its such a cheap and technical reasoning to vote. And Ive seen too many (great) scum players do it.

I would have to ask people if they thought this one lie in particular was scummy. LAL is a guideline, not a rule, and when people invoke it it triggers me.

FM Bravo
May 11th, 2016, 06:08 PM
Nothing much to say.

Town boned even before the day. Scum complex fairly obvious after green flip.

Surprised they went that far just to lynch him. Must be some numbers game going on.

Hopefully they start killing each other soon.

May come up with something more comprehensive if I can find the time to go through all the days.

FM Bravo
May 12th, 2016, 10:24 PM
Had a chance to catch up a little better on things. Cobbled together thoughts and feelings on what I could manage with my time.

Other than the obvious scum complex, I'm looking hard at November, Alfa, Uniform, Zulu, Hotel, and Yankee. First few are the stronger reads imo. Don't like Papa too much either. Overall strange vibes, post content, some interactions like townreading between them when not deserved in my opinion. X-ray is weird as well, though the multi-citizen is a (remote I guess) possibility.

I would wager a number of scum among them. There are more scum than not by now, so I'd have to fuck up majorly to hit green on even half of those, mathematically-speaking. Something I could probably manage, though :P

Considering possibility that Golf is opposite blue/yellow from Romeo. Though Rome had this quote from Day 1: ""Pretty certain that FM Golf might be Yellow/Blue aligned, no other real reason to bring them up or call them scummy, except to distance themselves from that group. On our side technically so its not worth pushing him for. That is my thoughts on Golf though." Just food for thought, including regards to Delta's n1 death and whatever he might have posted in his death message.

Tried mah best. Where are the cross-scum killings!?

FM Bravo
May 15th, 2016, 06:11 PM
Why do I ignore my instincts and logical reasoning? Why why why? Why why why?

I wrote a whole paragraph explaining why Foxtrot was probably Tyrell. Then nobody listened to it. Including myself. Damn. I chickened out with the timer approaching.

Then again, 'town' would probably have been right back at him the next day if he had survived the night. I don't even know.

End my misery, please.

FM Bravo
May 21st, 2016, 08:13 AM
Well, if you're reading this, I'm surprised that I am dead given that I was jailed last night. The jailer asked me for my role and night targets, which I duly provided, after which there was no further conversation.

Anyway, we finally lynched a scum! I'm pleased. Although town definitely still has a long way to climb, we can do it by playing the scum factions off each other (there are 6 or less scum players left in comparison to our 4-5 townies plus neuts). Town still has a chance. On that note, we really need to lynch a Martell to keep the different scum nipping at each other rather than delivering the finishing blow to us.

Trust the basic town base you have, lynch everyone else. For me, that's Mike, Golf, and November (~). Yankee, Zulu, Hotel, Alfa - all those players (maybe one of them isn't) are scum, plus don't forget those like Sierra. If you face serious resistance in getting a train / hammer, it's probably a Baratheon or Martell which will be your ideal lynch.

The few neuts we have left will be key to winning! (Sorry Foxtrot if you are actually yellow... :( ). The Martell are the strongest scum-fac remaining, so be sure to leverage and play to getting those votes as best you can.

FM Bravo
May 21st, 2016, 09:11 PM
Last Townie? Maybe? I deserve some credit for that at least! Right!????

It's a shame I came into the game too late to make any impact at all. Town was just too boned by that point, even if we had begun lynching lurkers like I'd suggested.

^ One word in the sentence above, the one thing that irritates me like nothing else in Forum Mafia. Seriously... Day 4, 15 pages of posts... zzzzz.

GG scum.