PDA

View Full Version : S-FM Matrix6 (Beginners Game)

Pages : [1] 2 3

SuperJack
April 28th, 2016, 05:45 PM
S-FM Matrix6 (Beginners Game)S-FM19x
Day One
Setup (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/36145-S-FM-Matrix6-(Beginners-Game))

Hello new people and welcome to the Sc2Mafia Forum Mafia! I wish you all the best, and if you have any questions feel free to ask me or your mentor.
You can ask questions about the setup In green or other general stuff and I will reply to them. Or you can send me a pm.
This game, the setup and rolecards have been selected randomly.

The game will be using the vote counter we have built in the forum.
In this game when a Player receives at-least 51% of the votes they will automatically be lynched and the thread will close for the day.
To vote see here:

To vote a player type: playername
To unvote a player or skip vote type: unvote
To vote to skip the day type: skip

If you fancy a read here are some detailed guides some of the veterans have made in the past:
DarknessB's Wiki Page (http://sc2mafia.wikia.com/wiki/Forum_Mafia) (Quickie)
Helz's Guide to Improving As A Player (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/35503-Helz-guide-to-improving-as-a-player-Part-1-Communication)(Communication)
Luna's How To Play Forum Mafia (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/5842-How-to-play-forum-mafia-games) (Very general, but outdated)

Day 1 Ends in 48 Hours (http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/taxday?iso=20160502T01&p0=136&font=cursive).

Players
Roles

Veri
PowersThatBe
thedougler
Sino
GoatseOntheCupboard
Mesk514
Renata
Panda
Unknown1234
Mafia
Mafia
Town
Town
Town
Town
Town
Town
Town

SuperJack
April 29th, 2016, 05:00 PM
Day One has started!

Go Go go and goodluck :)

GoatseOntheCupboard
April 29th, 2016, 05:01 PM
First post, I am now the #1 contributor (this is a scum tell)

PowersThatBe
April 29th, 2016, 05:02 PM
Hello all!

Mesk514
April 29th, 2016, 05:04 PM
Hello friends!!!!

Unknown1234
April 29th, 2016, 05:07 PM
hey everyone

Mesk514
April 29th, 2016, 06:00 PM
Tis a beautiful day in the neighborhood no?

Panda
April 29th, 2016, 07:01 PM
Hi everyone... I'll start this off with a little RQS (Random Questioning Stage) if you don't feel comfortable answering the questions thats fine, it will just give us all a better understanding of each other and usually helps promote conversation. (my answers will be bolded)

1. What is your timezone?
2. How do you react under pressure?
3. Do you prefer to play as town or mafia?
4. What are you going to be known to do this game?
5. Preferred Pronoun?

- My answers-

1. PST.
2. Fairly well, i am usually an emotional person but i try to be as logical as i can in mafia games.
3. Town, mafia is a lot more stressful.
4. Lynching mafia.
5. Her/She

thedougler
April 29th, 2016, 07:48 PM
Hai everyone :v) I will be introducing myself using Panda's blueprint.

Hi everyone... I'll start this off with a little RQS (Random Questioning Stage) if you don't feel comfortable answering the questions thats fine, it will just give us all a better understanding of each other and usually helps promote conversation. (my answers will be bolded)

5. Preferred Pronoun?

- My answers-

1. PST.
2. Fairly well, i am usually an emotional person but i try to be as logical as i can in mafia games.
4. Lynching mafia.
5. Her/She

1. EST, the only timezone that matters.
2. I masturbate to ease the tension.
3. Depends on who has their shit together. Can really go either way. Some days we all just wanna spam swastikas and die in a blaze of glory. For that I would opt neutral.
4. Nothing is knowable in this game. You can't even trust your own senses. Nothing about me will be known, but much will be perceived.
5. Xhe/Xing/Zhe/Zer JK let's not get all tumblr in here pls :(

Mesk514
April 29th, 2016, 08:02 PM
Heeeeeeeeeeey, i guess i should do the same

5. Preferred Pronoun?

- My answers-
1. Originally Eastern Time Zone, Now Mountain
2. No such thing as pressure when you're as high as me.
3. I prefer Town troll roles such as Veteran. I like opening day one by calling people out and telling them to go fuck themselves so they can visit me.
4. I'm gonna be known for adding my 2 cents everywhere.
5. God/Jesus/Lord

Renata
April 29th, 2016, 08:52 PM
Hello Everyone.

My answers for Panda's RQS

1. MST.
2. Pressure is fine when I'm not on a timer and off L-1
3. Town. Things get rough, at least you got the truth on your side.
4. Leaving a helpful last will.
5. Her/She.

High probability of murder with a chance for lynch beautiful?

PowersThatBe
April 29th, 2016, 09:10 PM
5. Preferred Pronoun?

1. Eastern
2. Thrive under it, sometimes become a little nasty if people are in my way under pressure >:)
3. I usually prefer evil roles, town is boring IMHO (people gonna look at me now dun dun dun). But if town, I like vet as well, I usually name myself Anne Frank so people target me, and it can be interesting hehe.
4. Winning it. (gets lynched day 2 LMAO)
5. him/he/GURL/gayboi

Mesk514
April 29th, 2016, 10:13 PM
I am guilty of killing Anne Frank N1 PowersThatBe

PowersThatBe
April 29th, 2016, 10:21 PM
Mesk514 many people are. It's ok, just don't kill me n1 this game ;)

Renata
April 30th, 2016, 12:28 AM
Hello Everyone.

1. MST.
5. Her/She.

Mesk514 High probability of murder with a chance for lynch beautiful?

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 12:40 AM
Renata Possibly the most beautiful thing I will experience in my life.

PowersThatBe okay, but don't lynch me D2 deal?

Veri
April 30th, 2016, 12:57 AM

5. Preferred Pronoun?

- My answers-

1. PST.
4. Lynching mafia.
5. Her/She

Hey,

Great idea, especially the time zone question.

1. CEST / UTC+2
2. I think I can handle the pressure in a game :)
3. Definitely town. I always prefer town, I like the strategical aspect of the game in terms of finding out who's evil - I often feel like mafia is just about hoping not to be checked by some invest role because town loves to lynch no matter how good your defense is.
4. Hopefully finding all scum
5. since someone else already took god, I'll just go with her/she

Mesk514 we could lynch you D1 instead if you want? ;)

Sino
April 30th, 2016, 01:03 AM
Hi everyone, let me answer the five questions.

1. UTC+2
2. I will tell you why you're wrong and shouldn't vote me
3. I prefer playing as evil
4. I won't post at the same time as most of you guys
5. You can just call me Sino

Veri
April 30th, 2016, 01:15 AM
first post and first mistake.. I must be a natural :D

sorry for the edit guys, just fixed a typo. Won't happen again.

PowersThatBe
April 30th, 2016, 02:00 AM
Veri how can we trust you?

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 02:11 AM
Veri , that wouldn't be good, I'm just a normal civilian cruising my way through life one day at a time.

GoatseOntheCupboard
April 30th, 2016, 04:15 AM
[QUOTE=Panda;589005]Hi everyone... I'll start this off with a little RQS (Random Questioning Stage) if you don't feel comfortable answering the questions thats fine, it will just give us all a better understanding of each other and usually helps promote conversation. (my answers will be bolded)

5. Preferred Pronoun?

I think this is a nice post considering there's little productive chat going on right now. Idk if you know this but the meta seems to be to randomly vote somebody instead but this is much nicer and friendlier :^)
1. EST but my sleep schedule is fucked because I'm a madman. in boutta crash at 7am
2. I am unaffected by pressure because I am a high stakes poker player
3. Honestly, I rolequit or afk in the mod as evil roles because to me the fun comes from reading other players and scumhunting through chat tells, but I feel that the potential to mislead the town and the increased reliance on typing/staying in the public light wohld be very fun in more skilled games like FM. But so far I prefer to only play as town.
4. When I wake up at 4pm I am going to vote whoever has talked the least and try to see how every individual player reacts under pressure. This roster is all new players and it will be much easier to get information out of you all than brick walls like Banana and Firebringer.
5. My pronouns are Goat/Goats/Goatself

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 07:04 AM

5. Preferred Pronoun?

- My answers-

1. PST.
4. Lynching mafia.
5. Her/She

1.) Eastern Time Zone
2.) Im used to these kinds of games, i think i can handle the pressure
3.) Town, being evil makes it harder with less teammates, one mistake is costly.
4.) Aim for surviving my first game, if i can lynch a mafia thats a bonus.
5.) He/Him.

Veri
April 30th, 2016, 08:39 AM
powerThatBe I'm a psychologist, I only want your best.. believe me..
Mesk514 okay, you totally convinced me there

PowersThatBe
April 30th, 2016, 10:06 AM
Veri I have a degree is psychology too!

Sino
April 30th, 2016, 10:40 AM
Never trust psychologists, they only want their own profit !

Renata
April 30th, 2016, 11:12 AM
Never trust psychologists, they only want their own profit !

Or anyone who claims they only want what's best for you.

I think this is a nice post considering there's little productive chat going on right now. Idk if you know this but the meta seems to be to randomly vote somebody instead but this is much nicer and friendlier :^)

Who am I to argue with the meta?

Sino

Sino can tell us why I'm wrong and shouldn't vote him

PowersThatBe
April 30th, 2016, 11:29 AM
Day 1 Analysis (so far):

*Using my training in stopping money laundering I am going to analyze our RQS answers to try to determine potential scum.*

First, let me establish the train of thought. #1 to spot a fraud/scammer/potentially uncouth person you look for this #1 tell.

*offering more information than asked for, or offering information that was not required or ask.*

Example from real life: Guy comes to purchase 5 $100 target gift cards, 1 soda, and 1 card. Cashier begins to ring up the items, saying nothing, other than how “how are you today, and is this all.” The gentleman then goes on to nervously explain that the gift cards are for his wife, and that she REALLY loves target. Notice how the gentleman tries to qualify WHY he is purchasing the gift cards, any rational person would not offer this information unless asked. This gentleman was never asked for this information. He was later caught, and confirmed scammer.

*Another tell was his trying to legitimize his purchases. Criminals will always slip innocuous product, or information to soften the edges of their potential scum moves.*

Now based on our answers, I will give my thoughts on the potential scum of this game and the potential town, and we can begin to put pressure on the potential scum.

Potential Town:

1. Panda: Short and concise answer. “Town, mafia is a lot more stressful.”

2. Dougler: A longer, but still focused answer, but does not try to oversell town. Possible scum, but based on the “meh ness” of the answer, I’m include to believe town, for now. “Depends on who has their shit together. Can really go either way. Some days we all just wanna spam swastikas and die in a blaze of glory. For that I would opt neutral.”

3. Meek: To the point of the question, while offering actual SC2 mad thought process and strategy to give less of a cookie cutter answer. “I prefer Town troll roles such as Veteran. I like opening day one by calling people out and telling them to go fuck themselves so they can visit me.”

4. Sino: Nothing to hide. “I prefer playing as evil”

5. Unknown: Short concise answer that does just that, gives his preference and why he prefers. Does not do anything to convince us of this alignment. “Town, being evil makes it harder with less teammates, one mistake is costly.”

6. Me: I answer the question, state why I dislike it, and go on to explain what I like “if” I am town, and my IGN name for full transparency. “I usually prefer evil roles, town is boring IMHO (people gonna look at me now dun dun dun). But if town, I like vet as well, I usually name myself Anne Frank so people target me, and it can be interesting hehe.”

Potential Scum:

1. Renata: This post seems to suggest we should trust renata because she values “truth” and believes that is a qualifying town aspect, perhaps to paint herself as town. “Town. Things get rough, at least you got the truth on your side.”

2. Veri: As you can see, she goes to great lengths to describe why town is the best possible role. And doing everything to set up a contrast of why being a scum would be terrible to her. This was not asked in the question, and her answer does very little to add more to the answer. A definite attempt at gaining our trust. Also, edited her post for “grammar” —or did she slip up and try to fix it by going around the rules?

“Definitely town. I always prefer town, I like the strategical aspect of the game in terms of finding out who's evil - I often feel like mafia is just about hoping not to be checked by some invest role because town loves to lynch no matter how good your defense is.”

3. Goatse: After a claim of being a high stakes poker player, goat goes on to give us a bit of jumbledness that will ultimately be an attempted mind fuck. Also, given his “1st post, scum tell.” Attempt, I believe he could potentially be playing at a super intricate reverse psychology. He does everything in his power to establish how much he dislikes evil roles, but then goes on to state how interesting it would be to try and get us to mislynch. He’s putting the information out there in hopes that we misread read it as a townie trying to lead the charge.

“Honestly, I rolequit or afk in the mod as evil roles because to me the fun comes from reading other players and scumhunting through chat tells, but I feel that the potential to mislead the town and the increased reliance on typing/staying in the public light wohld be very fun in more skilled games like FM. But so far I prefer to only play as town.”

More analysis will come in a second post focusing on the next answered question, and relating it to this one above.

Sino
April 30th, 2016, 11:37 AM

Sino

I never said I want what's the best for you, that's why you're wrong.

PowersThatBe
April 30th, 2016, 12:03 PM
What will you be known to do this game?

This question, brilliantly asked. Gives reason to believe Panda is either town, or an evil genius playing us all. Anyhow. I am going to Analysis answers to this and give what we know about the answer before this, to see if any more scum tells come out of it.

Potential Town:

1. Panda: Establishes her a town, to us, follows up from the question before this. I normally would see this as a potential scum misdirect, she is the first person to answer it this way, giving her the “authority” or “ethos” and establishes this as almost the way a townie “should answer, it” Well..unless it’s designed as a means to get “scum players” to answer this way to appear like town. DUN DUN DUN. "Lynching mafia."

2. Dougler: Given his answer before this, he’s clearly playing the mysterious role, again, he’s not trying to sell us on town. While he states a valid point, we’re going to assume things with out answers. For now, too transparent to be scum. But is somewhat borderline. “Nothing is knowable in this game. You can't even trust your own senses. Nothing about me will be known, but much will be perceived.”

3. Meek: Our lord does nothing to further establish position as town, potentially because Jesus believes the Lord should not have to, because God is town and has nothing to hide. Also, slightly arrogant. “I’m gonna be known for adding my 2 cents everywhere.”

4. Sino: Again, straight forward with nothing to hide. "I won't post at the same time as most of you guys”

5. Unknown: Again, transparent. He just wants to survive, and potentially lynch a mafia. Although, now combined with his above remarks, this makes me believe borderline scum, as he establishes town is best and he aims to survive and catch those evils. But his lack of overall makes me believe he is just being genuine. “Aim for surviving my first game, if i can lynch a mafia thats a bonus.”

6. Me: Cocky, makes joke about dying day two. Does nothing to add to “establishing town.”/role. “Winning it. (gets lynched day 2 LMAO)”

Potential Scum:

1. Renata: Along with the “truth seeker” this comment is supposed to suggest that Renata is town is willing to be helpful by leaving all her pertinent information in a LW. It serves the purpose of trying serve as a foundation to her “I’m town, I love truth” argument. “Leaving a helpful last will.”

2. Veri: Again, going off of her long winded explanation of why town is best, she then goes on to say that she hopes to find the scum, installing into our subconscious that she is town and should be trusted. “Hopefully finding all scum”

3. Goatse: Nothing more than a power play, with the attempt to make it seem that he is the authority here, and that we should fall in line or be lynched. Although, this is putting pressure on the other players to be more active or they will be voted based on word count. Could be potential town move, I’ll stick with scum because this in accordance with the entire attempted mind fuck above it leads me to believe that this is a very convoluted scum play to get us to inherently trust goatse by his demanding confidence and assumed natural authority. “When I wake up at 4pm I am going to vote whoever has talked the least and try to see how every individual player reacts under pressure. This roster is all new players and it will be much easier to get information out of you all than brick walls like Banana and Firebringer.”

Those are my thoughts and analysis, would anyone care to way in :)

PowersThatBe
April 30th, 2016, 12:03 PM
*weigh in ... LMAO

PowersThatBe
April 30th, 2016, 12:08 PM
for unknown: his lack of *oversell -- damn note app auto correct, gonna switch to word from now on lmao.

GoatseOntheCupboard
April 30th, 2016, 12:30 PM
Hello Everyone.

1. MST.
5. Her/She.

Mesk514 High probability of murder with a chance for lynch beautiful?

I was hoping for a more detailed post from you tbh Renata :( what do you think about panda for opening with this series of questions, and what do you think about PowersThatBe for listing you as scum?

GoatseOntheCupboard
April 30th, 2016, 12:35 PM

This question, brilliantly asked. Gives reason to believe Panda is either town, or an evil genius playing us all. Anyhow. I am going to Analysis answers to this and give what we know about the answer before this, to see if any more scum tells come out of it.

Potential Town:

1. Panda: Establishes her a town, to us, follows up from the question before this. I normally would see this as a potential scum misdirect, she is the first person to answer it this way, giving her the “authority” or “ethos” and establishes this as almost the way a townie “should answer, it” Well..unless it’s designed as a means to get “scum players” to answer this way to appear like town. DUN DUN DUN. "Lynching mafia."

2. Dougler: Given his answer before this, he’s clearly playing the mysterious role, again, he’s not trying to sell us on town. While he states a valid point, we’re going to assume things with out answers. For now, too transparent to be scum. But is somewhat borderline. “Nothing is knowable in this game. You can't even trust your own senses. Nothing about me will be known, but much will be perceived.”

3. Meek: Our lord does nothing to further establish position as town, potentially because Jesus believes the Lord should not have to, because God is town and has nothing to hide. Also, slightly arrogant. “I’m gonna be known for adding my 2 cents everywhere.”

4. Sino: Again, straight forward with nothing to hide. "I won't post at the same time as most of you guys”

5. Unknown: Again, transparent. He just wants to survive, and potentially lynch a mafia. Although, now combined with his above remarks, this makes me believe borderline scum, as he establishes town is best and he aims to survive and catch those evils. But his lack of overall makes me believe he is just being genuine. “Aim for surviving my first game, if i can lynch a mafia thats a bonus.”

6. Me: Cocky, makes joke about dying day two. Does nothing to add to “establishing town.”/role. “Winning it. (gets lynched day 2 LMAO)”

Potential Scum:

1. Renata: Along with the “truth seeker” this comment is supposed to suggest that Renata is town is willing to be helpful by leaving all her pertinent information in a LW. It serves the purpose of trying serve as a foundation to her “I’m town, I love truth” argument. “Leaving a helpful last will.”

2. Veri: Again, going off of her long winded explanation of why town is best, she then goes on to say that she hopes to find the scum, installing into our subconscious that she is town and should be trusted. “Hopefully finding all scum”

3. Goatse: Nothing more than a power play, with the attempt to make it seem that he is the authority here, and that we should fall in line or be lynched. Although, this is putting pressure on the other players to be more active or they will be voted based on word count. Could be potential town move, I’ll stick with scum because this in accordance with the entire attempted mind fuck above it leads me to believe that this is a very convoluted scum play to get us to inherently trust goatse by his demanding confidence and assumed natural authority. “When I wake up at 4pm I am going to vote whoever has talked the least and try to see how every individual player reacts under pressure. This roster is all new players and it will be much easier to get information out of you all than brick walls like Banana and Firebringer.”

I like this post tbh, do you think that you are seeing these posts in a bit black and white as "acting town is scummy, and acting scummy is town?" I like your read on me because honestly I answered the question very obtusely in the attempt of giving off the "FUCKWITMEGETSPRAYED" feeling. You seem to think that the harder somebody tries to convince you they are town, the more scummy they are and vice-versa (fair tho tbh). Anyways [vote] -vote sino [vote] fall in line bitch

GoatseOntheCupboard
April 30th, 2016, 12:37 PM
Sino

Veri
April 30th, 2016, 12:44 PM
PowersThatBe

Even though I think your thoughts on who might be evil are very interesting, I think you are reading way too much into this. The fact that someone likes town or mafia better doesn't say anything about them being scum or not since it's not like we can choose our roles here or prefer or blacklist like in SC2. Sure, people could lie and pretend that they prefer town roles but everyone who knows me knows that I fancy town (and maybe survivor) much more than any other role.
I was also talking about my preferred alignment in the mod and not in forum games since I have never played one - if you would have asked if I preferred to be town or mafia in this game, I would have told you that I don't know yet since I'm not familiar enough with the concept of it.
I was under the impression that these questions were to get to know each other a bit better, I honestly didn't even put that much thought into it - maybe because I don't have to hide anything.

What I find very suspicious however is not only the fact that PowerThatBe seems to be trying very hard to come off as town and gaining our trust by analyzing every post and already trying us to tell who we should be suspicious of, but also that he feels the need to analyze his own post and tell us why he thinks of himself that he is town.

6. Me: I answer the question, state why I dislike it, and go on to explain what I like “if” I am town, and my IGN name for full transparency. “I usually prefer evil roles, town is boring IMHO (people gonna look at me now dun dun dun). But if town, I like vet as well, I usually name myself Anne Frank so people target me, and it can be interesting hehe.”

Do you have to convince yourself that you aren't evil? Or are you just trying to convince everyone else when nobody even suspected you to be scum?

With that being said, I think you are more likely to be mafia than others atm. Feel free to convince me otherwise though :)

However even though I don't agree with most of what you said, I do agree with the fact that Renata seems suspicious. I think she voted first without really explaining why in an attempt to make us think she is town. Evils might be scared to vote first because they could get voted themselves then or at least look suspicious and maybe that is exactly the angle that she is going for - acting like town and making us think she wouldn't vote first if she was mafia even though she is.
Not saying that it's bad to vote, we definitely should lynch someone today, but how she did it was a bit suspicious imo ;)

Can't really say anything about the others so far since I don't think these questions/answers are very meaningful.

PowersThatBe
April 30th, 2016, 12:46 PM
The fact that I have both you and Renata pegged as potential scum, and your attempts on Sino as a coordinated effort. I have to do this unfortunately.

[vote]-vote Renata[vote]

PowersThatBe
April 30th, 2016, 12:48 PM
Renata

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 12:57 PM

Sino

Whether what Sino posted was sincere or not, I don't quite know why he posted this. It basically sounds like an attack on Powers (unsure if he meant it, looked a little bit like a joke) but i don't think it makes sense to vote Sino off of one of his very first comments.

PowersThatBe
April 30th, 2016, 01:02 PM
PowersThatBe

Even though I think your thoughts on who might be evil are very interesting, I think you are reading way too much into this. The fact that someone likes town or mafia better doesn't say anything about them being scum or not since it's not like we can choose our roles here or prefer or blacklist like in SC2. Sure, people could lie and pretend that they prefer town roles but everyone who knows me knows that I fancy town (and maybe survivor) much more than any other role.
I was also talking about my preferred alignment in the mod and not in forum games since I have never played one - if you would have asked if I preferred to be town or mafia in this game, I would have told you that I don't know yet since I'm not familiar enough with the concept of it.
I was under the impression that these questions were to get to know each other a bit better, I honestly didn't even put that much thought into it - maybe because I don't have to hide anything.

What I find very suspicious however is not only the fact that PowerThatBe seems to be trying very hard to come off as town and gaining our trust by analyzing every post and already trying us to tell who we should be suspicious of, but also that he feels the need to analyze his own post and tell us why he thinks of himself that he is town.

Do you have to convince yourself that you aren't evil? Or are you just trying to convince everyone else when nobody even suspected you to be scum?

With that being said, I think you are more likely to be mafia than others atm. Feel free to convince me otherwise though :)

However even though I don't agree with most of what you said, I do agree with the fact that Renata seems suspicious. I think she voted first without really explaining why in an attempt to make us think she is town. Evils might be scared to vote first because they could get voted themselves then or at least look suspicious and maybe that is exactly the angle that she is going for - acting like town and making us think she wouldn't vote first if she was mafia even though she is.
Not saying that it's bad to vote, we definitely should lynch someone today, but how she did it was a bit suspicious imo ;)

Can't really say anything about the others so far since I don't think these questions/answers are very meaningful.

Veri

I was simply using real world training to see how potential scum players might act. Stating more information than necessary is a scum move. However, your right, the random questions could be nothing or they could be everything. Perhaps you answered them without thought, perhaps you thought of this as a good time to try and paint yourself as town. Perhaps I am overthinking this. However, your attempt at trying to diminish this thought process is interesting.

From what I understand, forum mafia requires a great more detail of thought. Goatsee did not become defensive when it was positioned towards him. However, you did. Cannot handle the pressure? Perhaps you are town? My gut says Renata and Goatsee are evils.

I was not trying to paint anyone as evil or not, I was merely using text analysis to show who, based on day one speech, should have further investigation.

Also, as a point to my including myself. If I did not, the question would be "why did you not include yourself, trying to take the attention off of you?"

I included myself to show how my answers were much like those of less suspicious persons. Now the time will tell, who is trying to hang back and stay out of the fray. Is this a MOD tactic or is it used in forum mafia too?

I assure you, you could lynch me, and then see that I am not evil, but then you'd become somewhat suspicious. I know by posting my analysis, I am putting a bullseye on my back. It's fine. All in the way of "truth" as you say <3.

Sino
April 30th, 2016, 01:03 PM
I know voting is basically random at this point, but neither Renata nor Goat really explained why they chose to vote me, PowersThatBe gave us an explanation about who he thinks is evil and why, so why don't you guys tell us what makes you think i am scum ?

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 01:05 PM

Potential Town:

Potential Scum:

Also Power, i would like to ask you why you think Renata is guilty, even though you did the exact same thing she did. You said that she is trying hard to convince us that she is town, but however you leave US a comment on what you wrote. "Does nothing to establishing town." It may not be a direct comparison, but you certainly are trying to convince us that your answer is not making you try too hard, which is actually making you look like your trying even harder then you meant for it to seem.

GoatseOntheCupboard
April 30th, 2016, 01:06 PM
Veri IMO, scum either act with their interests, to get their goals achieved IE limiting town discussion, getting town players hanged, getting other scum not voted, etc, or they act against their interests to seem more town than they are. PowersthatBe Has decided to lead the town in discussion and immediately give reads and pressure players day 1. Not only does this draw attention to anything he says and make it open to interpretation to be scum, but it also starts leading us to discuss things while town chat has stagnated, leading us to the healthy discussion we have now. I am reading Powers as the most town here IMO, until further events warrant.

The fact that I have both you and Renata pegged as potential scum, and your attempts on Sino as a coordinated effort. I have to do this unfortunately.

[vote]-vote Renata[vote]

This is a weak ass play IMO. You have 2 reads off of 2 lines of text from both me and Renata. I am reading Renata as scum and this is why I am voting for Sino. A scum read > No read, and until I have at least some kind of baseline for how I read every player I don't want to hammer somebody. Sino and Unknown are my most null-reads right now so I would like both of them to talk. I think that Sino should "give me a reason to not vote him", and therefore I will keep my vote on him until he decides to talk. He is UTC+2 so it should be 7pm for him right now, I hope you see this Sino and maybe tell me when you think of PowersthatBe and me and Renatas votes on you :)

PowersThatBe
April 30th, 2016, 01:11 PM
Whether what Sino posted was sincere or not, I don't quite know why he posted this. It basically sounds like an attack on Powers (unsure if he meant it, looked a little bit like a joke) but i don't think it makes sense to vote Sino off of one of his very first comments.

Unknown1234 it was more of an attack on Veri who claimed to be a "psychologist" -- dun dun dun, and then renata gunned for sino, defense of partner? But then how does Goatse fit into all of this? These are the questions we should be asking ourselves.

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 01:12 PM
Veri IMO, scum either act with their interests, to get their goals achieved IE limiting town discussion, getting town players hanged, getting other scum not voted, etc, or they act against their interests to seem more town than they are. PowersthatBe Has decided to lead the town in discussion and immediately give reads and pressure players day 1. Not only does this draw attention to anything he says and make it open to interpretation to be scum, but it also starts leading us to discuss things while town chat has stagnated, leading us to the healthy discussion we have now. I am reading Powers as the most town here IMO, until further events warrant.

This is a weak ass play IMO. You have 2 reads off of 2 lines of text from both me and Renata. I am reading Renata as scum and this is why I am voting for Sino. A scum read > No read, and until I have at least some kind of baseline for how I read every player I don't want to hammer somebody. Sino and Unknown are my most null-reads right now so I would like both of them to talk. I think that Sino should "give me a reason to not vote him", and therefore I will keep my vote on him until he decides to talk. He is UTC+2 so it should be 7pm for him right now, I hope you see this Sino and maybe tell me when you think of PowersthatBe and me and Renatas votes on you :)

Powers did not vote up Sino, he voted for Renata.

GoatseOntheCupboard
April 30th, 2016, 01:15 PM
The point of the post you are replying to is : I have a scum read on Renata, I want to read Sino because I have absolutely zero read on him right now. More information = always good, and we have lots of time to hammer somebody so no reason to not pressure somebody who is contributing very little :) What do you think about me and Renata both voting for Sino, and what do you think of Power's read on you?

PowersThatBe
April 30th, 2016, 01:16 PM

Agreed. And to your second point, true. I guess I'm still in a sense using MOD mentality, of "mafia votes together."

I am still convinced Veri and Renata need more pressure. I'd like to hear thoughts on why Renata is voting the way she is.

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 01:19 PM
Unknown1234 it was more of an attack on Veri who claimed to be a "psychologist" -- dun dun dun, and then renata gunned for sino, defense of partner? But then how does Goatse fit into all of this? These are the questions we should be asking ourselves.

PowersThatBe The fact that you took the time to analyze your own post is very pointless. Analyzing your post can be done before you send it.

Veri
April 30th, 2016, 01:22 PM
[vote]-vote Renata[vote]
I never even mentioned Sino. I neither said he's suspicious (or not) nor did I vote him - not sure if you are getting confused here or trying to make me look bad by implying that I am trying to get him lynched even though I'm not.

I think you including yourself to show that "your answers were like those of less suspicious persons" is kinda pointless since you obviously wouldn't tell us that you are suspicious - no matter if you are town or evil, that would make no sense at all.

I also don't see why lynching you would make me become suspicious even if you are town - since I am not mafia, I can't know who's evil and pushing for a lynch doesn't make me more likely to be mafia imo. Sure, that's the way a lot of people think, but it doesn't make any sense since at least the townies are all just randoming/voting based on nothing but suspicion.

GoatseOntheCupboard
Even though I agree that scum might want to limit discussion, I just feel like PowersThatBe might be trying a bit too hard.

I honestly didn't really get Renata's vote either - I think she may have read something wrong there? Seemed to me like she thought it was sino who said that he only wanted the best for someone else.
I agreed with PowersThatBe that she might be scum and she'd be the first I would vote right now, I just think she should get a chance to defend herself so I won't vote atm.

GoatseOnTheCupboard is someone I can't really put anywhere right now - will have to wait and see.

Sino
April 30th, 2016, 01:24 PM

I do see this, i briefly asked you to give me a reason to vote me, and here's why i asked this :

We have seen people arguing here and trying to read players, in order to have a first idea about who's scum and who's town (powers) which is exactly what we need to do right now, but even though they gave a reason to do so, those players still didn't vote yet.

On the other hand, we have players voting without saying anything else, if we lynch a townie now, you guys know what happens next : the guy leading those votes will be the most suspicious, and will most likely get lynched, which could result in a second lynched townie, and that would result in a town defeat.

So basically, this is when we have to be the most careful about who we lynch, and definetely need to give an explanation about our votes.

PowersThatBe
April 30th, 2016, 01:26 PM
PowersThatBe The fact that you took the time to analyze your own post is very pointless. Analyzing your post can be done before you send it.

I wasn't analyzing it for myself, I analyzed it for you all. It was to show a consistency in thought among players. Along with my above real life example, I know I am not a scum, but I wanted to show how a certain sect of players answers looked and how a certain other sect of players looked. Like Goatse said, my post opens me up for higher scrutiny.

I did not say anyone was guilty or not guilty. I said based on day 1 analysis, I believe these to be my current "potential town" and "potential scum" -- I've made no hard accusations, however, Renata's quick jump on Sino, and Veri's long winded defense and attempt to diminish the questions just furthers my suspicion of them being scum.

Whether my analyzing myself is pointless or not, it took me all of .3 seconds to write it up, since I know my role and my intentions. The burden is on you to look at what I wrote and make a decision based on the discussion that follows it. If that means my lynch, then so be it, all will be much more clear then. No?

PowersThatBe
April 30th, 2016, 01:27 PM
I never even mentioned Sino. I neither said he's suspicious (or not) nor did I vote him - not sure if you are getting confused here or trying to make me look bad by implying that I am trying to get him lynched even though I'm not.

I think you including yourself to show that "your answers were like those of less suspicious persons" is kinda pointless since you obviously wouldn't tell us that you are suspicious - no matter if you are town or evil, that would make no sense at all.

I also don't see why lynching you would make me become suspicious even if you are town - since I am not mafia, I can't know who's evil and pushing for a lynch doesn't make me more likely to be mafia imo. Sure, that's the way a lot of people think, but it doesn't make any sense since at least the townies are all just randoming/voting based on nothing but suspicion.

GoatseOntheCupboard
Even though I agree that scum might want to limit discussion, I just feel like PowersThatBe might be trying a bit too hard.

I honestly didn't really get Renata's vote either - I think she may have read something wrong there? Seemed to me like she thought it was sino who said that he only wanted the best for someone else.
I agreed with PowersThatBe that she might be scum and she'd be the first I would vote right now, I just think she should get a chance to defend herself so I won't vote atm.

GoatseOnTheCupboard is someone I can't really put anywhere right now - will have to wait and see.

The above quote was me talking to Goatse and Renata who've both voted Sino, not you Veri.

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 01:30 PM
I wasn't analyzing it for myself, I analyzed it for you all. It was to show a consistency in thought among players. Along with my above real life example, I know I am not a scum, but I wanted to show how a certain sect of players answers looked and how a certain other sect of players looked. Like Goatse said, my post opens me up for higher scrutiny.

I did not say anyone was guilty or not guilty. I said based on day 1 analysis, I believe these to be my current "potential town" and "potential scum" -- I've made no hard accusations, however, Renata's quick jump on Sino, and Veri's long winded defense and attempt to diminish the questions just furthers my suspicion of them being scum.

Whether my analyzing myself is pointless or not, it took me all of .3 seconds to write it up, since I know my role and my intentions. The burden is on you to look at what I wrote and make a decision based on the discussion that follows it. If that means my lynch, then so be it, all will be much more clear then. No?

I assume that the reason you did those posts was to give your opinion on others. However, since you decided to include your own opinion on yourself, its irrelevant because your not going to tell us if you were scum anyways. We have all read the posts and if we wanted to say something about what you posted, we could.

Sino
April 30th, 2016, 01:36 PM
The point of the post you are replying to is : I have a scum read on Renata, I want to read Sino because I have absolutely zero read on him right now. More information = always good, and we have lots of time to hammer somebody so no reason to not pressure somebody who is contributing very little :) What do you think about me and Renata both voting for Sino, and what do you think of Power's read on you?

Ok, i do understand why you voted me, wanting to read me is a valid reason, so i hope now we need to ask Renata about her vote on me.

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 01:37 PM
[QUOTE=Panda;589005]Hi everyone... I'll start this off with a little RQS (Random Questioning Stage) if you don't feel comfortable answering the questions thats fine, it will just give us all a better understanding of each other and usually helps promote conversation. (my answers will be bolded)

5. Preferred Pronoun?

1. EST but my sleep schedule is fucked because I'm a madman. in boutta crash at 7am
3. Honestly, I rolequit or afk in the mod as evil roles because to me the fun comes from reading other players and scumhunting through chat tells, but I feel that the potential to mislead the town and the increased reliance on typing/staying in the public light wohld be very fun in more skilled games like FM. But so far I prefer to only play as town.
4. When I wake up at 4pm I am going to vote whoever has talked the least and try to see how every individual player reacts under pressure. This roster is all new players and it will be much easier to get information out of you all than brick walls like Banana and Firebringer.

Just to keep everyone updated, Panda and thedougler haven't spoken ever since they posted their answer to those questions.

GoatseOntheCupboard
April 30th, 2016, 01:41 PM
I do see this, i briefly asked you to give me a reason to vote me, and here's why i asked this :

We have seen people arguing here and trying to read players, in order to have a first idea about who's scum and who's town (powers) which is exactly what we need to do right now, but even though they gave a reason to do so, those players still didn't vote yet.

On the other hand, we have players voting without saying anything else, if we lynch a townie now, you guys know what happens next : the guy leading those votes will be the most suspicious, and will most likely get lynched, which could result in a second lynched townie, and that would result in a town defeat.

So basically, this is when we have to be the most careful about who we lynch, and definetely need to give an explanation about our votes.

I'd prefer to know what reads you have on me and Renata, who are both voting you for different reasons. Giving catastrophic examples of what will happen to the town if you are lynched does not exactly make me read you as town, I'd much rather you give opinions on other players.

Unknown1234 tbh I have scumreads on so many people. Renata, Sino, Dougler and Panda. I'd prefer to laser focus on Sino and see exactly why he is acting like how he is than to draw out my pressure on many players and make it less meaningful.

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 01:44 PM
Of course. As i said, to keep people updated.

PowersThatBe
April 30th, 2016, 01:44 PM
I assume that the reason you did those posts was to give your opinion on others. However, since you decided to include your own opinion on yourself, its irrelevant because your not going to tell us if you were scum anyways. We have all read the posts and if we wanted to say something about what you posted, we could.

I understand, but if I did not include myself. I ran the risk of people saying. "Why didn't you include yourself." It was damned if do, damned if don't. So I just added myself to show further how potential town looked similar and how potential scum looked familiar.

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 01:46 PM
You know, I have no degree in psychology like these two scums PowersThatBe & Veri. But I am a Psychiatric nurse & I must say that as the saviour of this town it's really gonna come down to the crazy knowing the crazy.
But I haven't seen any crazy yet. The only thing i've seen so far is an attack on my arrogance and the fact that no one can spell 'Mesk'. BUT IT'S OKAY I FORGIVE YOU ALL

PowersThatBe
April 30th, 2016, 01:48 PM
You know, I have no degree in psychology like these two scums PowersThatBe & Veri. But I am a Psychiatric nurse & I must say that as the saviour of this town it's really gonna come down to the crazy knowing the crazy.
But I haven't seen any crazy yet. The only thing i've seen so far is an attack on my arrogance and the fact that no one can spell 'Mesk'. BUT IT'S OKAY I FORGIVE YOU ALL

OMG damn autocorrect, so sorry lord and savior. I'm using word from now on.

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 01:50 PM
PowersThatBe Is that a sincere apology?

PowersThatBe
April 30th, 2016, 01:53 PM
@mesk does a bird have wings, my deer? <3

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 01:55 PM
hmmmm

PowersThatBe

Veri
April 30th, 2016, 01:55 PM
Mesk514 Well technically I don't have one either, but hopefully I will when I'm done with my studies. PowersThatBe I feel like you made up your mind based on some trivia questions and now aren't objective to what others say anymore and read everything as evil for the people you marked as "suspicious". I also noticed what Unknown1234 said - Panda and Thedougler haven't posted at all, maybe we should start putting some pressure on them.

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 01:56 PM
Personally I think you're all scum! No one will be joining me in the gates of Heaven

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 01:58 PM
PowersThatBe If you wanted to put yourself into your post, why would you put yourself in "Possible Town" it may be because YOU think your town, but how can the rest of us know that, to us it seems like your putting yourself into the town group because enough people may read it and say "Yeah, thats makes sense. He's town."

Edit* Put, instead of Post.

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 02:00 PM
Unknown1234 Has a point there my dear my friends, But remember... HE DID SAY THE LORD IS ARROGANT

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 02:00 PM
hmmmm

PowersThatBe

Comments?

Veri
April 30th, 2016, 02:03 PM
Comments?

Even though I think PowersThatBe might be scum, I don't see a point in voting him atm since he's talking a lot without us putting pressure on him by voting.

I'd rather hear someone who's not talking.

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 02:05 PM
Comments?

My comments are as follows

1. I think I'm gonna die the first chance someone has to kill me
2. I think most of you are scum tryna pull a fast one
3. The lord refuses to let liars into heaven. So before you die, I hope you repent.

Sino
April 30th, 2016, 02:06 PM
I'd prefer to know what reads you have on me and Renata, who are both voting you for different reasons. Giving catastrophic examples of what will happen to the town if you are lynched does not exactly make me read you as town, I'd much rather you give opinions on other players.

Unknown1234 tbh I have scumreads on so many people. Renata, Sino, Dougler and Panda. I'd prefer to laser focus on Sino and see exactly why he is acting like how he is than to draw out my pressure on many players and make it less meaningful.

Well, obviously people are trying to put pressure on each other, that's not a behavior i consider suspicious, what i really consider suspicious are people who just vote and do nothing else at all.

So imo, the suspicious people are those not trying to read others Renata, Mesk514

As for the example, that's basically how i like to think : in terms of probabilities.

PowersThatBe
April 30th, 2016, 02:08 PM
Mesk514 Well technically I don't have one either, but hopefully I will when I'm done with my studies. PowersThatBe I feel like you made up your mind based on some trivia questions and now aren't objective to what others say anymore and read everything as evil for the people you marked as "suspicious". I also noticed what Unknown1234 said - Panda and Thedougler haven't posted at all, maybe we should start putting some pressure on them.

Veri I don't get where you get that idea. Look at how Goatse defended himself, and look at how you defended yourself. You wrote a 5 paragraph post about how you are not evil, and how the questions do very little. And how I am over analyzing, you are trying to diminish my point. But why? Why not just say, simply untrue, and move on? I have not voted you, and you have the opportunity to not be viewed as scum to me, however, the more you try to "oversell your innocence. The less I am inclined to believe you AT THIS POINT in time. I have not given into anything trivial, I've used standard and practical training to read into chat speech. My post is simply designed to do what it is doing now.

Also, yes, I also noted that both have been silent. They could be away right now.

I have not made up my mind, however, I feel Renata is suspect, and is only doing more actions to make me think that she is suspect even more. She just out of the blue went for Sino, and has yet to come back with reasonings.

I believe you are suspect by the ways in which you go about defending and deflecting as to remove attention from yourself. Again, I have made no HARD claims, I've only made potential claims as to what I see now. We have a lot more time to go, before we come to a consensus.

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 02:09 PM
Sino Fuck you and fuck your ignorance, Leave the me be. I am a tax paying citizen.
ON MY TIME OFF I ENJOY:
1. Long walks on the beach
2. Complaining about how much I pay in taxes
3. Strippers
4. A fat doobie
5. Taking long rides on a bus!

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 02:13 PM
Veri I don't get where you get that idea. Look at how Goatse defended himself, and look at how you defended yourself. You wrote a 5 paragraph post about how you are not evil, and how the questions do very little. And how I am over analyzing, you are trying to diminish my point. But why? Why not just say, simply untrue, and move on? I have not voted you, and you have the opportunity to not be viewed as scum to me, however, the more you try to "oversell your innocence. The less I am inclined to believe you AT THIS POINT in time. I have not given into anything trivial, I've used standard and practical training to read into chat speech. My post is simply designed to do what it is doing now.

Also, yes, I also noted that both have been silent. They could be away right now.

I have not made up my mind, however, I feel Renata is suspect, and is only doing more actions to make me think that she is suspect even more. She just out of the blue went for Sino, and has yet to come back with reasonings.

I believe you are suspect by the ways in which you go about defending and deflecting as to remove attention from yourself. Again, I have made no HARD claims, I've only made potential claims as to what I see now. We have a lot more time to go, before we come to a consensus.

I agree here. Although i am reluctant to believe Sino is evil at this point due to how easily people are voting him. If the other two are away, we need to encourage them to get involved.

GoatseOntheCupboard
April 30th, 2016, 02:14 PM
Sino is only at L-3. Sino defends himself but refuses to give any reads or talk about how other people are acting so I will continue to vote him until he either contributes to the town like Power, Veri, Unknown and Mesk are doing (by giving their opinions on other players and what their actions mean to them) or gets hammered and lynched.

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 02:15 PM
Sino Fuck you and fuck your ignorance, Leave the me be. I am a tax paying citizen.
ON MY TIME OFF I ENJOY:
1. Long walks on the beach
2. Complaining about how much I pay in taxes
3. Strippers
4. A fat doobie
5. Taking long rides on a bus!

You remind me of a Jester just trying to get voted already by insulting everyone that is in the game. How's that working for you? :D

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 02:16 PM
----UNKNOWN1234 STICKING UP FOR HIS ALLIE----

UNKNOWN1234 AND SINO ARE IN CAHOOTS I TELL YOU!!!!!

CAHOOTS

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 02:21 PM
----UNKNOWN1234 STICKING UP FOR HIS ALLIE----

UNKNOWN1234 AND SINO ARE IN CAHOOTS I TELL YOU!!!!!

CAHOOTS

i Apologize if i don't feel like giving Sino a third vote, he only needs 3 more to be killed and I would rather talk about it more before i kill anyone

Sino
April 30th, 2016, 02:22 PM
Sino is only at L-3. Sino defends himself but refuses to give any reads or talk about how other people are acting so I will continue to vote him until he either contributes to the town like Power, Veri, Unknown and Mesk are doing (by giving their opinions on other players and what their actions mean to them) or gets hammered and lynched.

I really am flattered by all this attention

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 02:22 PM
i Apologize if i don't feel like giving Sino a third vote, he only needs 3 more to be killed and I would rather talk about it more before i kill anyone

I didn't give him a vote... I just think ya'll are cohorts

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 02:24 PM
I didn't give him a vote... I just think ya'll are cohorts

Your right. you haven't. neither have i. Does that change anything? All i said was that I don't think he is Scum.

GoatseOntheCupboard
April 30th, 2016, 02:27 PM
I really am flattered by all this attention

Your right. you haven't. neither have i. Does that change anything? All i said was that I don't think he is Scum.

Why don't you think he's scum? He hasn't given a single thought of his, or read a single player. You can discount Renata's vote for being a scummy lurker but I am very convinced that he is acting anti town. Especially his post where he insinuated that lynching him would lead to him flipping town and another town also being hanged for voting him. IMO, you contribute to discussion or you hang. Worst case is that a non-contributing town is hanged, best case is that you find a scum.

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 02:34 PM
He hasn't given a single thought of his, or read a single player.

That's not true @GoastseOntheCupboard , Didn't you see... he reads that I am bad.

PowersThatBe
April 30th, 2016, 02:39 PM
Thoughts:

1. Unknown1234: Although, I think he's WAY too hung up on my including myself, and completely missing the point of my post. He continues to ask questions and pressures me. I believe at this stage my initial assessment of him being town is correct.

2. Mesk514:Another one I believe to be town at this point. Although, because a reasonable evil would not vote me after indicating their perceived innocence.

3. @goatseontheupboard: I also believe to be town at this point in time, changed my perspective because his cool demeanor. Still, high stakes poker player would want us to be deceived. I shall continue to follow him closely.

4. Sino: I have no reason to believe Sino has given any legitimate scum reads.

-----------------------myself--------------------------I don't even know my alignment at this point-----------------------------------

5. Veri: Still comes off as scum to me, while she tries to put some pressure on others. I feel as though her over defensiveness, especially at posts not directed at her, warrant me to continue to be suspect of her. She could very well be not scum, but for now, I'm going to go with a still potential scum.

6. Renata: Voted for Sino without explanation, and has bee AWOL ever since. Has given no reads or reasons on anyone. I keep my vote on Renata because I'd like to continue the pressure. #1 scum suspect.

7. Panda: At first, I thought to be town alignment. Her silence is questioning. However, given her questions, I believe she is far too good of a player to be scum and silent. I'd like to hear from her though, as it will be interesting. For now, still say potential town, but probably afk.

8. thedougler: Another one probably just afk, but, my confidence in the potential townness of this is waining. I'd like to hear from him so I can get a read.

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 02:44 PM
PowersThatBe , I'm still leaving you as my vote.

ALSOOO, HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW YOUR ALIGNMENT?

Panda
April 30th, 2016, 02:45 PM
@Powers sorry a game had just ended on my home forum and i was busy with all that im sorry but yes i will try to read up today and get some reads going (and you are correct, i am not silent as mafia) ha

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 02:46 PM
Panda , Better get reading.

PowersThatBe
April 30th, 2016, 02:47 PM
PowersThatBe , I'm still leaving you as my vote.

ALSOOO, HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW YOUR ALIGNMENT?

a little jab at unknown514 hehe

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 02:47 PM
Why don't you think he's scum? He hasn't given a single thought of his, or read a single player. You can discount Renata's vote for being a scummy lurker but I am very convinced that he is acting anti town. Especially his post where he insinuated that lynching him would lead to him flipping town and another town also being hanged for voting him. IMO, you contribute to discussion or you hang. Worst case is that a non-contributing town is hanged, best case is that you find a scum.

I'd like to point out two things here.
1.) This is the first time most of us have played this game before. So obviously he is going to try to defend himself.
2.) I don't think that him defending himself makes him scum. I think that he could be more involved, but nothing he has said really makes him scummy in my opinion.

I never said, however, that he wasn't scum. I said i don't 'THINK' he is, but my opinion can change.

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 02:49 PM
PowersThatBe It's so obvious you're Canadian

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 02:49 PM
a little jab at unknown514 hehe

Well, to be fair i didnt exactly say "don't tell people your allignment" i said be indifferent. Also, My name is Unknown1234, not Unknown 123 or Unknown 514 XD, at least try to be accurate with the numbers.

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 02:50 PM
Thoughts:

1. Unknown1234: Although, I think he's WAY too hung up on my including myself, and completely missing the point of my post. He continues to ask questions and pressures me. I believe at this stage my initial assessment of him being town is correct.

2. Mesk514:Another one I believe to be town at this point. Although, because a reasonable evil would not vote me after indicating their perceived innocence.

3. @goatseontheupboard: I also believe to be town at this point in time, changed my perspective because his cool demeanor. Still, high stakes poker player would want us to be deceived. I shall continue to follow him closely.

4. Sino: I have no reason to believe Sino has given any legitimate scum reads.

-----------------------myself--------------------------I don't even know my alignment at this point-----------------------------------

5. Veri: Still comes off as scum to me, while she tries to put some pressure on others. I feel as though her over defensiveness, especially at posts not directed at her, warrant me to continue to be suspect of her. She could very well be not scum, but for now, I'm going to go with a still potential scum.

6. Renata: Voted for Sino without explanation, and has bee AWOL ever since. Has given no reads or reasons on anyone. I keep my vote on Renata because I'd like to continue the pressure. #1 scum suspect.

7. Panda: At first, I thought to be town alignment. Her silence is questioning. However, given her questions, I believe she is far too good of a player to be scum and silent. I'd like to hear from her though, as it will be interesting. For now, still say potential town, but probably afk.

8. thedougler: Another one probably just afk, but, my confidence in the potential townness of this is waining. I'd like to hear from him so I can get a read.

If your telling me that 'I believe at this stage my initial assessment of him being town is correct' is trying to make me believe your story more, it certainly is not working.

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 02:50 PM
No, he's saying he's taking a jab at you (unknown) (COMMA) 514 (me)

PowersThatBe
April 30th, 2016, 02:51 PM
Well, to be fair i didnt exactly say "don't tell people your allignment" i said be indifferent. Also, My name is Unknown1234, not Unknown 123 or Unknown 514 XD, at least try to be accurate with the numbers.

Unknown1234 ok

Mesk514 american brah

PowersThatBe
April 30th, 2016, 02:52 PM
If your telling me that 'I believe at this stage my initial assessment of him being town is correct' is trying to make me believe your story more, it certainly is not working.

ok that's fine

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 02:53 PM
No, he's saying he's taking a jab at you (unknown) (COMMA) 514 (me)

Hes calling you by a number now. Creative.

Yes i know he is taking a jab at me, but i don't care. It is not really what i said.

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 02:54 PM
Mesk514 american brah

I swear I meant It's obvious you're NOT Canadian

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 02:56 PM
I swear I meant It's obvious you're NOT Canadian

I thought his location was the obvious answer...

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 02:58 PM
I thought his location was the obvious answer...

Gosh Darn, you got me.

PowersThatBe
April 30th, 2016, 03:01 PM
I can already tell how adept you both are at following clues. :c

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 03:02 PM
I can already tell how adept you both are at following clues. :c

I'm too much of a pot head to pay attention to detail

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 03:05 PM
Ahh okay. so if you accidentally tell us your mafia, we should just ignore it?? :DDD

PowersThatBe
April 30th, 2016, 03:05 PM
So then your vote cannot be trusted! Mesk514

PowersThatBe
April 30th, 2016, 03:06 PM
Ahh okay. so if you accidentally tell us your mafia, we should just ignore it?? :DDD

oh damn, you caught me!

Sino
April 30th, 2016, 03:09 PM
Here are my thoughts :

Unknown1234 : He seems suspicious about powers for including himself in this analysis, doesn't try to push a lynch, just arguing about it, i think he would have voted if he was mafia.

PowersThatBe : Even thought he reads Veri as scum, he didn't vote her, still went for Renata to force her to talk, , his opinion seems to be strong and not easily changed, could be a scum move, but he's still trying to know more about people before trying to convince others to vote.

GoatseOntheCupboard : I got it, you want my thoughts, but how far will you go before telling me i'm less suspicious, you also could go on regardless anything i could say, being suspicious is a normal town behavior, but trying to convince other to vote just because you're not satisfied with what i said so far is scummy.

Veri : She's defending herself, without voting anyone, even thought she thinks powerThatBe is scum, is that a scum move ? I still think scum would try to really push harder.

I can't tell anything about the rest of the players, there's nothing to read from them.

So basically, for now, i'm not seeing any really scummy behaviour from these 4 players, i think day 1 is too early to really pin someone as scum, i'm only more or less suspicious about people.

Veri
April 30th, 2016, 03:11 PM
It is getting late for my time zone in Europe so before I go to bed, I wanted to vote. I will be back tomorrow morning to discuss, but I am voting for PowersTheBe right now. I feel like everyone should take a closer look at him for the following reasons:

1. In his initial reads list, he read himself as Town (why would he need to do that). They were supposed to be his thoughts on other people -- why would he give thoughts on himself. This raised a red flag for me.
2. In his second read list, he said said he didn't know his own alignment. This doesn't make any sense at all. He has a role card and should have looked at it. I feel like he is pretending to be confused to take attention off of himself and move it onto other people. Once again, why would someone analyze themselves?
3. He has made some inaccurate statements like saying I had scumread Sino before. Especially for someone who is posting so much, this seems suspicious and suggest he might be trying to cast people in a bad light vs. give fair reads on them.
4. He only voted Renata after I had defended myself and scum read Renata too. This suggests that he is trying to avoid conflict by voting for the AFK person vs. the person there to defend themselves (given he scum read me too). Also, he seems to insinuate that I am scum, but he has kept his vote on Renata for some reason. His actions don't seem consistent with his words.

I am not saying he is definitely scum, but I think we have been ignoring that possibility just because he has been posting a lot, which seems like a bad idea.
Good night everyone and I will be back tomorrow morning to discuss further :)

PowersThatBe

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 03:13 PM

You caught me, I am the scum.

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 03:14 PM
It is getting late for my time zone in Europe so before I go to bed, I wanted to vote. I will be back tomorrow morning to discuss, but I am voting for PowersTheBe right now. I feel like everyone should take a closer look at him for the following reasons:

1. In his initial reads list, he read himself as Town (why would he need to do that). They were supposed to be his thoughts on other people -- why would he give thoughts on himself. This raised a red flag for me.
2. In his second read list, he said said he didn't know his own alignment. This doesn't make any sense at all. He has a role card and should have looked at it. I feel like he is pretending to be confused to take attention off of himself and move it onto other people. Once again, why would someone analyze themselves?
3. He has made some inaccurate statements like saying I had scumread Sino before. Especially for someone who is posting so much, this seems suspicious and suggest he might be trying to cast people in a bad light vs. give fair reads on them.
4. He only voted Renata after I had defended myself and scum read Renata too. This suggests that he is trying to avoid conflict by voting for the AFK person vs. the person there to defend themselves (given he scum read me too). Also, he seems to insinuate that I am scum, but he has kept his vote on Renata for some reason. His actions don't seem consistent with his words.

I am not saying he is definitely scum, but I think we have been ignoring that possibility just because he has been posting a lot, which seems like a bad idea.

PowersThatBe

2.) is due to me telling him not to say hes town, he was not confused.

The others seem to be a legit opinion

PowersThatBe
April 30th, 2016, 03:24 PM

PowersThatBe

It is clear you are not fully reading the posts. OR you are trying to paint me as scum because I've put heat on you. Which, in my opinion is the scum thing to do. How do I know you aren't breaking other rules? You've cheated once this game by editing your post. Your character is in far more troubling light than mine.

Now to your points:

1. I've explained several times why I included myself. They were my thoughts on everyone in the game. I have stayed before, it was a damned if I do or damned if I don't for including myself. You can read that as scum or not, not really much evidence to say I am scum because I included my self with POTENTIAL town, not hard and fast town.

2. AGAIN, the second post WAS A JOKE making fun at Unknown for being hung up on my first read list.

3. NOPE. i SAID GOATSE and RENATA made a scum read on SINO, YOU attributed to yourself to add as defense. I've never said that about you.

4. I voted Renata because she gave no defense and voted another player with out explanation right after another person I suspected of being scum voted for him. (goatse). Hence why I wrote to them.

The fact that you are trying to paint me as a villain now, and are trying to force the vote on me forces me to change my vote. I now whole heartedly believe you are scum or a very bad town player.

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 03:26 PM
WAIT! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO EDIT YOUR POSTS?

Sino
April 30th, 2016, 03:28 PM
WAIT! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO EDIT YOUR POSTS?

Nope

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 03:28 PM
Oh damn, I think I've edited every post I've made on this thread.

PowersThatBe
April 30th, 2016, 03:29 PM
Renata

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 03:29 PM

[vote]-vote Renata[vote]

"and your attempts on Sino as a coordinated effort"

Panda
April 30th, 2016, 03:30 PM
-ok everyone please bare with me im address the post as i read up so if things have already be acknowledge i will be there sooner or later ha

5. Preferred Pronoun?

1. Eastern
2. Thrive under it, sometimes become a little nasty if people are in my way under pressure >:)
3. I usually prefer evil roles, town is boring IMHO (people gonna look at me now dun dun dun). But if town, I like vet as well, I usually name myself Anne Frank so people target me, and it can be interesting hehe.
4. Winning it. (gets lynched day 2 LMAO)
5. him/he/GURL/gayboi

@Powers you're answer to #4 is sticking out to me, you say you are going to be known for winning the game but then you insinuate that you being lynched D2 means that you would lose the game, but if you were town sided then you being lynched D2 doesn't mean that you would automatically lose, seems scum to me to assume you would lose just by you getting lynched.

Veri , that wouldn't be good, I'm just a normal civilian cruising my way through life one day at a time.

@Mesk this is curious so you're a ciVILIAN ? ha

5. Preferred Pronoun?

@Goat lynching inactives is not a good move at the moment and not a very town thing to do, there is always the chance that one of them is a PR (power role) and if its a mislynch we get little to no information of out it. as for your answer to how you handle pressure im interested to actually see what happens when i little heat comes your way.

1.) Eastern Time Zone
2.) Im used to these kinds of games, i think i can handle the pressure
3.) Town, being evil makes it harder with less teammates, one mistake is costly.
4.) Aim for surviving my first game, if i can lynch a mafia thats a bonus.
5.) He/Him.

@Unknown this is you're first game of forum mafia ever? and if so then how do you know that only having one scum mate makes it that much harder for the scum team ?

I know voting is basically random at this point, but neither Renata nor Goat really explained why they chose to vote me, PowersThatBe gave us an explanation about who he thinks is evil and why, so why don't you guys tell us what makes you think i am scum ?

@Sino voting at this point is not random there is plenty to go off of, thats why i like the RQS it gets people talking and its not necessarily the answers to the question but how people react to their answers being questioned.

@Veri in a couple post now, you've been wanting to scum read the inactives, again this doesn't help town. and the RQS is not trivial, its all about how we react to things.

My comments are as follows

1. I think I'm gonna die the first chance someone has to kill me
2. I think most of you are scum tryna pull a fast one
3. The lord refuses to let liars into heaven. So before you die, I hope you repent.

@Mesk only 2 people here can be scum... so ?

Wow im proud of the amount of activity and actually scum hunting going on in here (i don't believe most of you are really noobs, to forum mafia) ha today irl is a pretty busy day for me so i pulled something that stuck out to be at first glance but for the larger post and reads ill have to go back and look at them in depth, but as for as a scum lean from me i'd say Powers but im not going to vote at this point in time cause i don't like to get people closer to hammer incase mafia comes in and gets up a mislynch so ill be back before deadline with more of a reads post and a vote.

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 03:30 PM
Oh damn, I think I've edited every post I've made on this thread.

I think it tells you what got edited.

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 03:33 PM
@Unknown this is you're first game of forum mafia ever? and if so then how do you know that only having one scum mate makes it that much harder for the scum team ?

Sorry, i was talking about my experiences on sc2 mafia.

PowersThatBe
April 30th, 2016, 03:34 PM
Veri

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 03:39 PM
Just so everyone does not need to go looking around for who voted who, i am going to make this simple.
Renata voted for Sino (page two)
GoatseOntheCupboard voted for Sino (Page 2)
Mesk514 voted for PowersThatBe (Page 4)
Veri has voted for PowersThatBe (Page 6)
PowersThatBe has changed his vote for Veri (Page 6)

Hope it makes things easier for everyone.

PowersThatBe
April 30th, 2016, 03:41 PM
Panda: My answer was that I'd get lynched day 2 for being cocky and saying i was going to win. It was another joke. I am very sarcastic, I feel some of that is not coming through.

PowersThatBe
April 30th, 2016, 03:44 PM
Also I didn't insulate that I'd lose. I just insinuated that I'd get lynched. Big difference. It's more about your interpretation on what I said, than my implied meaning.

PowersThatBe
April 30th, 2016, 03:51 PM
"and your attempts on Sino as a coordinated effort"

Yes, I read 3 people as Scum, 2 of which voted for Sino right off the bat. I never spoke about Veri.

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 03:53 PM
Yes, I read 3 people as Scum, 2 of which voted for Sino right off the bat. I never spoke about Veri.

That comment was towards Veri.

PowersThatBe
April 30th, 2016, 03:55 PM
That comment was towards Veri.

No, I now see why there is confusion. I meant to post it right under Goatse, but Veri posted in-between. Ignore Veri in-between and it makes sense.

That post was directed at Goatse.

PowersThatBe
April 30th, 2016, 04:00 PM
This is how it was meant to look. I just kept hitting submit, I should have threw and @goatsee in there to not be confusing. I assumed b/c Veri didn't mention Sino and also called Renata that reading comprehension would come into play, and she would realize I was not referring to her. Anyhow:

Sino

[vote]-vote Renata[vote]

PowersThatBe
April 30th, 2016, 04:01 PM
*also called renata suspect

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 04:06 PM
No, I now see why there is confusion. I meant to post it right under Goatse, but Veri posted in-between. Ignore Veri in-between and it makes sense.

That post was directed at Goatse.

To be honest, if it was to Goat why didnt u say anything when we interpretated it that way?

PowersThatBe
April 30th, 2016, 04:11 PM
To be honest, if it was to Goat why didnt u say anything when we interpretated it that way?

I did

Sino
April 30th, 2016, 04:14 PM
As Veri said, it's getting late, so i'm also going to bed for now, i won't vote anyone, we still have plenty of time tomorrow.

PowersThatBe
April 30th, 2016, 04:22 PM

Page 3

Also page 3

The above quote was me talking to Goatse and Renata who've both voted Sino, not you Veri.

PowersThatBe
April 30th, 2016, 04:41 PM
The more I look back on it, Unknown1234 and Veri have been coordinated in their pressure on me, unknown seems to come to Veri's defense. This will most assuredly get me another vote by unknown, but it is curious.

We cant know or do anything without input from thedougler. I just notice that Veri is coming hard for me ever since I suggested she could possibly be scum based on her answers to the questions, and then her over defensiveness. I've not said anything for certain. However, the continued come for me, seems almost too coordinated to be ignored.

Maybe I've spent too much time on this thread today, and I'm perceiving things wrong. IDK.

BUT I SUGGEST, EVERYONE GO BACK AND READ the 6 pages before this, STUFF HAS CERTAINLY BEEN MISSED. Like how I corrected my statements that were directed at GOAT not Veri, and yet Unknown and Veri are still saying I said them to Veri. I clarified 4 pages ago.
Time will tell, I guess.

GoatseOntheCupboard
April 30th, 2016, 04:48 PM
A Much Too Brief Analysis so Far, of Panda's Bio and players responses after this.
Powersthatbe : says he prefers evil roles, says in his wall post that he is suspicious of most players who try to act too town. IMO Powers opinions on other players are consistent with how he acts, which says town to me. He leads the town, and although he has slowed down his accusations to defend himself more, I still am thinking he is leaning more towards town than scum.
Renata : THINGS GET ROUGH, AT LEAST YOU HAVE THE TRUTH ON YOUR SIDE. Almost too good of an answer tbh, I can understand why people who subscribe to the "acting too town is scum, acting scum is town" philosophy could see this as bad because it is a good post and sounds very good while also giving insight into how mafia is actually played. I hate how she says "leaving a helpful last will", because that is not what I personally expect so see in terms of contribution to this game. Lurkers need to stop lurking. That being said, the fact that she isn't afraid to vote somebody and then afk for 10 hours says she is very fearless, which most mafia are not.
TheDougler: Non-serious response to panda's question, which is in line with the nonserious tone of the day when he posted it. Null read tbh. thedougler pls talk today.
Panda: Started off the discussion, you seem to be addressing every player while giving reads off of them which is good and seems town to me. TBH I think panda is town. FYI Panda I did not say I wanted to "lynch inactives", I said I wanted to lynch "non contributors" who lurk on the forums and type little value posts, or don't post at all while reading the page. I said I wanted to read people who hadn't given their opinions on how the game is going.
Sino: Says in his bio "if pressured, I will tell you why you're wrong and why you shouldn't vote me". He is saying that there are other players who should be read because they haven't contributed at all. This is true, but when pressured I'd expect you to give a better answer than that, specifically when I tell you why I am voting you. You say that "not wanting to push a lynch, but just applying pressure" is a more town tell than a mafia tell. I guess this makes sense why you are acting how you are, and why you read me as scummy. I think that's 100% wrong of course but new players can't really be blamed for not metagaming exactly like me. Null read now tbh.
Unknown1234: Semi scum lean, tries to draw our attention to somewhat useful if obvious information. I find it interesting that he's questioning Powers authenticity for voting renata, when it's obvious Power voted because he saw me bandwagon immediately after she voted. He's contributing more than most, but it seems to be in an anti-town sort of way, where he is drawing attention to the most town-acting player here (PowersthatBe).
Maesk514: Says he will be adding his two cents everywhere. When I think of a conversation where somebody is adding their two cents, they tend to fly below the radar and not attract too much attention, more building off of other people's ideas than actually giving their own. In a game like mafia where drawing attention to yourself is scary as evil, as then you are on the spotlight, this seems scummy to me. In addition, based on how he is actually posting he seems to be offering literally nothing of value besides shitposts and non serious subject matter. Are you trying to impede discussion @Maesk514? Because that's what it looks like to me. A bit scummy although his actions ARE in line with his bio which is more towny than if they weren't.
Veri : Talks about the mod in Bio, brings up later a few times that he thinks Power is trying to hard to act town by how Power is acting/making big wall posts and reads. Says "hopefully find all scum" which seems ungenuine IMO (random buzzword I added in because it makes me feel uneasy). Tunnels entirely on Powersthatbe, and lashes out at him after thinking that Powers was directing a post (that Powers actually directed at me) was at him. This guy is acting super scummy IMO. Super defensive, not genuine, neutral on all players. High chance of scum IMO.

GoatseOntheCupboard
April 30th, 2016, 04:51 PM
Anyways, I want to hang Maesk514 today because of the reasons I outlined, his unproductive manner of playing and because hammering somebody day 1 is important as it is normally a town-led lynch. Pls respond to this if you see it, day 1 lynches happen 99% of the time in forum games and are pro-town.

Maesk514

PowersThatBe
April 30th, 2016, 05:15 PM
Anyways, I want to hang Maesk514 today because of the reasons I outlined, his unproductive manner of playing and because hammering somebody day 1 is important as it is normally a town-led lynch. Pls respond to this if you see it, day 1 lynches happen 99% of the time in forum games and are pro-town.

Mesk514

FTFY

Also, I agree with your reads.

PowersThatBe
April 30th, 2016, 05:16 PM
Veri

PowersThatBe
April 30th, 2016, 05:18 PM
Mesk514

Bc Goatse's reads make the most sense. I think Veri is as obvious scum as they come, however, Mesk is flying under the radar as attention is being thrown 5 differnt ways.

This doesn't remove my doubt about Renata or Thedougler, but I'm curious to see how Mesk handles the pressure.

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 05:20 PM
To be honest, i agree with both of you.

I Would like to point out that i Don't want to vote Powers. the point of what i have been doing is to try to put pressure on people to see how they act. I started with Powers because to me, he has been the one who put so much effort into his messages, and yet is still making suspicious hints in what he says. However, even though i think you may be scum, i am choosing not to vote because you are one of the only people who is contstantly active, as well as putting pressure on others and keeping Into this. At this point my opinion is mixed, and so i don't plan on voting you PowersThatBe because if you are town, that would be a huge downfall.

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 05:21 PM
Maesk514: Says he will be adding his two cents everywhere. When I think of a conversation where somebody is adding their two cents, they tend to fly below the radar and not attract too much attention, more building off of other people's ideas than actually giving their own. In a game like mafia where drawing attention to yourself is scary as evil, as then you are on the spotlight, this seems scummy to me. In addition, based on how he is actually posting he seems to be offering literally nothing of value besides shitposts and non serious subject matter. Are you trying to impede discussion @Maesk514? Because that's what it looks like to me. A bit scummy although his actions ARE in line with his bio which is more towny than if they weren't.

WHO IS THIS MAESK514 YOU TALK ABOUT?

im a little lost because you claim a lynch day1 is pro-town, and lynching an innocent tax paying civilian is no way pro-town.

so for that reason, unvote
GoatseOntheCupboard

PowersThatBe
April 30th, 2016, 05:26 PM
I'll be back a little bit later, I've spent way too much time in here. I need some fresh air!

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 05:42 PM
WHO IS THIS MAESK514 YOU TALK ABOUT?

im a little lost because you claim a lynch day1 is pro-town, and lynching an innocent tax paying civilian is no way pro-town.

so for that reason, unvote
GoatseOntheCupboard

I don't think your vote is justified. You seem to be voting Goat because he voted you (correct me if i'm wrong) and it makes me wonder, are you going to vote every person that votes you, even if they are town??

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 05:44 PM
The more I look back on it, Unknown1234 and Veri have been coordinated in their pressure on me, unknown seems to come to Veri's defense. This will most assuredly get me another vote by unknown, but it is curious.

We cant know or do anything without input from thedougler. I just notice that Veri is coming hard for me ever since I suggested she could possibly be scum based on her answers to the questions, and then her over defensiveness. I've not said anything for certain. However, the continued come for me, seems almost too coordinated to be ignored.

Maybe I've spent too much time on this thread today, and I'm perceiving things wrong. IDK.

BUT I SUGGEST, EVERYONE GO BACK AND READ the 6 pages before this, STUFF HAS CERTAINLY BEEN MISSED. Like how I corrected my statements that were directed at GOAT not Veri, and yet Unknown and Veri are still saying I said them to Veri. I clarified 4 pages ago.
Time will tell, I guess.

I don't know why you think that i have been working with Veri to pressure you. Also, GoatseOntheCupboard i wouldn't base your opinion on me because i was question his vote on Renata, i questioned him because of what he said about her in his "Possible Town" Statements.

Edit* questioning

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 05:48 PM
I don't think your vote is justified. You seem to be voting Goat because he voted you (correct me if i'm wrong) and it makes me wonder, are you going to vote every person that votes you, even if they are town??

Honestly, If it pisses you off I just might. If you're the scum i hope you kill me. I can sense the pettiness already.

GoatseOntheCupboard
April 30th, 2016, 05:53 PM
Honestly, If it pisses you off I just might. If you're the scum i hope you kill me. I can sense the pettiness already.

This is a very anti town thing to say IMO, instead of suggesting a better Lynch or that day 1 Lynch is not a good move for the town you are lashing out at me and unknown for having reads on you? I would love to Lynch mesk514 day 1 and my vote will stay on him

Panda
April 30th, 2016, 05:54 PM
Also I didn't insulate that I'd lose. I just insinuated that I'd get lynched. Big difference. It's more about your interpretation on what I said, than my implied meaning.

@Powers i understand that theres a big different between getting lynched and losing but the way you typed it out, it reads to me that you being lynched = you losing, i understand that might not have been what you implied but this whole game is based off how and what people interpret your post as, if we're not doing that what are we doing here? so i interpreted it as such.

-also i read your post about you being a naturally sarcastic person so i will keep that in mind when i go back and read. thanks.

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 05:55 PM
I did not mean to sound "petty", i was merely asking you a question. If your not happy about them voting you, why don't you just defend yourself and prove that your town?

Renata
April 30th, 2016, 05:57 PM
I never said I want what's the best for you, that's why you're wrong.
I was actually making a remark to you regarding Veri's post but I can see the confusion, that being said you're welcome to try again.

I am still convinced Veri and Renata need more pressure. I'd like to hear thoughts on why Renata is voting the way she is.
My vote on Sino was a result of something he said on Panda's RQS

I will tell you why you're wrong and shouldn't vote me

I gunned for Sino, but the comment and quote previous to the Vote was also an attack on Veri, my voting of Sino is not meant to be in defense of Veri. Also felt curious about Goatse's position regarding Sino but he had a reasonable enough reason as I still don't have much of a read on Sino as opposed to scum trying to piggyback on my vote.

I was hoping for a more detailed post from you tbh Renata :( what do you think about panda for opening with this series of questions, and what do you think about PowersThatBe for listing you as scum?
The RQS got us talking and reading but even though Panda phrased it in a friendly way and leaving no obligation to participate anyone not doing so could be placed under scrutiny, sure enough everyone did. That's not a bad thing but just starting something helpful won't make me Town read panda.
As for PowersThatBe's read on me being scum I think he is doing what he stated, give his reads and fish for scum tells based on answers. Town won't always read town and scum won't always read scum so nothing solid but a record of things to be referenced to shed some light on his future reads and how the players react.
The fact he is scum hunting makes me inclined to read him as town, though scum leading town isn't impossible.

Saying that if we mislynch there will be consequences when he was the one at L-3 which makes me think he is trying to take the pressure off.
This kind of reasoning could go both ways with Town lynching a mafia, but it doesn't invalidate his point.

Mesk514 is a true incentive for me to cast a vote on someone else, he has done nothing but active lurk since Day 1.
unvote

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 05:59 PM
Listen, I know what I am, and I know who I am. Therefore if someone is going to vote me I am very inclined to vote them back. As I said before... You're all scum to me.

YOURE ALL IN COHOOTS WITH ONE ANOTHER AND I WANT TO BE PART OF THE CAHORTING BUT SADLY I CANT.

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 06:02 PM
Listen, I know what I am, and I know who I am. Therefore if someone is going to vote me I am very inclined to vote them back. As I said before... You're all scum to me.

YOURE ALL IN COHOOTS WITH ONE ANOTHER AND I WANT TO BE PART OF THE CAHORTING BUT SADLY I CANT.

If your town, you really should be getting involved in pressuring others and finding the mafia instead of "If someone is going to vote me i am very inclined to vote them back."

Renata
April 30th, 2016, 06:03 PM
Mesk514

Panda
April 30th, 2016, 06:06 PM
-snip-
The RQS got us talking and reading but even though Panda phrased it in a friendly way and leaving no obligation to participate anyone not doing so could be placed under scrutiny, sure enough everyone did. That's not a bad thing but just starting something helpful won't make me Town read panda.
-snip-

Renata - i like you're response here, it means you are trying to read each player even if they are being friendly and pro-town and it also means you aren't trying to pocket me as scum, this makes me want to town lean you for now.

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 06:08 PM
Renata , I expected much more out of you.

Panda
April 30th, 2016, 06:11 PM

@Mesk - this is a very scummy attitude not only in the sense of you being mafia but also towards the players and the game for that matter, this is reading like OMGUS (oh my god you suck) people are suspicious of you so you are getting frustrated and lashing back at them, its not a very town thing to do and also this whole "you're all scum to me" is not a very town thing to do, we can't all possibly be scum and if you were town you would be trying to pick out who's not town.

- this post alone almost makes me want to place my vote on you, but ill wait and go back and read when i have time like i said i would.

Panda
April 30th, 2016, 06:19 PM
Is there any quick way to see the tallied votes ? or we just have to go back thru the thread and count all the votes and unvotes ? ha

be careful when voting guys this game works off majority lynch so if you are going to be the last person to vote (hammer) then please announce before you do, so we can maybe see if its our best option or if that person maybe wants to claim (i think thats allowed here right?) so we don't get a mislynch.

SuperJack
April 30th, 2016, 06:20 PM
Is there any quick way to see the tallied votes ? or we just have to go back thru the thread and count all the votes and unvotes ? ha

be careful when voting guys this game works off majority lynch so if you are going to be the last person to vote (hammer) then please announce before you do, so we can maybe see if its our best option or if that person maybe wants to claim (i think thats allowed here right?) so we don't get a mislynch.

Top of each page. "Vote Count" Click to show current votes

A vote counter is located here:
http://i.imgur.com/dCC7U.png

Panda
April 30th, 2016, 06:24 PM
SuperJack - ha thanks next time ill open my eyes before i ask a dumb question.

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 06:25 PM
@Mesk - this is a very scummy attitude not only in the sense of you being mafia but also towards the players and the game for that matter, this is reading like OMGUS (oh my god you suck) people are suspicious of you so you are getting frustrated and lashing back at them, its not a very town thing to do and also this whole "you're all scum to me" is not a very town thing to do, we can't all possibly be scum and if you were town you would be trying to pick out who's not town.

- this post alone almost makes me want to place my vote on you, but ill wait and go back and read when i have time like i said i would.

I'm sorry if I do tend to sound like an asshole. But I am actually an asshole so really the fucks I give are very minimal, but for the sake of all you thinking I'm trolling I'm just gonna explain my reasons for my hostility.

1. Taxes are way to high
2. This is a shit town, they polluted the beaches so now I can't enjoy my long walks on the beach.
3. There seems to be no local drug dealers.
4. This town seems mostly republican.

If you chose to vote/lynch/kill me, whatever bruuuuh.

I find it actually entertaining to see how you all react under my lashing.

Tis all

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 06:27 PM
SuperJack - ha thanks next time ill open my eyes before i ask a dumb question.

Its okay, i didn't notice it either XD.

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 06:29 PM

Maesk514

I am laughing at this.

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 06:29 PM
I am laughing at this.

Incase it wasn't clear, his vote is not being counted.

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 06:31 PM
Because there is no Maesk514

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 06:32 PM
Yep, i only just noticed this.

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 06:33 PM
So unknown, are you on this lynch Mesk boat?

Panda
April 30th, 2016, 06:36 PM
I have a question: has anyone in here ever played a Mafia game with anyone else in here, and by that I mean does anyone know anyone else meta, and by that I mean does anyone now Mesk meta, and by that I mean does anyone know if Mesk is always an asshole ? Or just when he is scum? Ha.

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 06:39 PM
I have a question: has anyone in here ever played a Mafia game with anyone else in here, and by that I mean does anyone know anyone else meta, and by that I mean does anyone now Mesk meta, and by that I mean does anyone know if Mesk is always an asshole ? Or just when he is scum? Ha.

I only recognize Renata, Goat, and Powers

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 06:40 PM
I have played with GoatseOntheCupboard
Renata & mmmmmmm I think that's it
Nobody likes Naughty Girl.

Oh & PowersThatBe
^^ he's the kinda mason to think a survivor can be converted to cult.

GoatseOntheCupboard
April 30th, 2016, 06:41 PM
Wow, how to incorrectly apply pressure by Goatsecraft eh? Anyways MESK hasn't given me a reason to think he is town or contributing to this discussion so I will continue to vote him.

Mesk514

Panda
April 30th, 2016, 06:42 PM
I'm sorry if I do tend to sound like an asshole. But I am actually an asshole so really the fucks I give are very minimal, but for the sake of all you thinking I'm trolling I'm just gonna explain my reasons for my hostility.

1. Taxes are way to high
2. This is a shit town, they polluted the beaches so now I can't enjoy my long walks on the beach.
3. There seems to be no local drug dealers.
4. This town seems mostly republican.

If you chose to vote/lynch/kill me, whatever bruuuuh.

I find it actually entertaining to see how you all react under my lashing.

Tis all

1. we raised taxes to clean the beach
2. the drug dealers were the ones polluting the beach with their dirty needles
3. we kicked the drug deals out so we can clean up the beach
4. wrong. republicans would want lower taxes and less government.

Panda
April 30th, 2016, 06:44 PM
Wow, how to incorrectly apply pressure by Goatsecraft eh? Anyways MESK hasn't given me a reason to think he is town or contributing to this discussion so I will continue to vote him.

Mesk514

ok the next person to vote Mesk sets him up for "hammer time" just fyi everyone.

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 06:46 PM
1. we raised taxes to clean the beach
2. the drug dealers were the ones polluting the beach with their dirty needles
3. we kicked the drug deals out so we can clean up the beach
4. wrong. republicans would want lower taxes and less government.

Touché

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 06:47 PM
DO IT, VOTE ME! I'M WAITING

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 06:48 PM
I look real good in a body bag anyways.

Renata
April 30th, 2016, 06:49 PM
This being my first FM, I have to say I only ones I know are Veri, PowersThatBe, thedougler and Goatse and Unknown from the mod. If I've played the mod with Mesk he was under NaughtyGirl?, even so I doubt his meta on sc2 would help me here.

Thanks for the heads up Panda, we might not want to allow someone to hammer this early so we have more time for discussion.

I wonder... where is thedougler?

Panda
April 30th, 2016, 06:49 PM
DO IT, VOTE ME! I'M WAITING

i don't know if Mesk is really scum or not but even if he's not and by the end of D1 if we don't have any other leads then i would agree with a Mesk lynch just because of his behavior in the thread is derailing us and unhelpful, but im pretty sure he's scum ha

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 06:54 PM
First of all, I am a she.
Second of all, what kind of conversation would you like to have D1?

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 06:55 PM
Renata , yes Naughty girl in all pink.

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 07:04 PM
To be very honest here, i am at the verge of voting him. Even though it is very possible he is town, i have not seen him show any effort to find scum, or participate in the town. There is only three votes right?? we need 5.

Edit* her

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 07:04 PM
ok the next person to vote Mesk sets him up for "hammer time" just fyi everyone.

Yeah, only three votes on him.

Edit* her

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 07:08 PM
You see, you say I've made no attempt but maybe I'm just going a different way at attempting to find it. You say I'm scum because I act like scum, but really I'm good. Maybe there's someone who's acting like town but is really scum!

Panda
April 30th, 2016, 07:09 PM
First of all, I am a she.
Second of all, what kind of conversation would you like to have D1?

Productive one !!! i don't know what you are thinking but it is very possible to find scum D1.

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 07:10 PM
Have you ever played the mod and acted so scummy day 1 so you can see who visits you N1 and see who still calls you scummy D2?

Panda
April 30th, 2016, 07:12 PM
You see, you say I've made no attempt but maybe I'm just going a different way at attempting to find it. You say I'm scum because I act like scum, but really I'm good. Maybe there's someone who's acting like town but is really scum!

WHAT !!! of course scum is trying to act like town, you acting so scummy does make me second guess you actually being scum but then again i don't think your an idiot and i think thats what you want us to think. WIFOM. ha

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 07:13 PM
So if I'm so scummy, VOTE ME

Unknown1234
Have you ever played the mod and acted so scummy day 1 so you can see who visits you N1 and see who still calls you scummy D2?

When i'm a veteran and votes are not allowed day 1. -_-

Panda
To be very honest here, i am at the verge of voting him. Even though it is very possible he is town, i have not seen him show any effort to find scum, or participate in the town. There is only three votes right?? we need 5.

Edit* her

@Unknown if Mesk flips red, are you HER scum mate ?

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 07:14 PM
@Unknown if Mesk flips red, are you HER scum mate ?

If i voted her, and she is town, does that make me scum?

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 07:14 PM
Okay I'm gonna put it like this. I want to be lynched because I find the first lynch votes are the most important for setting the tone of the game. I'm willing to be the first to go. Vote me.

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 07:16 PM
Okay I'm gonna put it like this. I want to be lynched because I find the first lynch votes are the most important for setting the tone of the game. I'm willing to be the first to go. Vote me.

Is this some sort of reverse psychology? where is this psychologist?

Panda
April 30th, 2016, 07:17 PM
When i'm a veteran and votes are not allowed day 1. -_-

what does this mean and did you just claim ?

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 07:17 PM
YES, GET THE PSYCHOLOGIST! THE ONE WHO'S ALREADY VOTED ME HAHAHAHA

Panda
April 30th, 2016, 07:18 PM
If i voted her, and she is town, does that make me scum?

why did you avoid my question by asking another question? does my original question make you nervous ?

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 07:20 PM
what does this mean and did you just claim ?

If you looked at what i quoted, the answer was right there.

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 07:20 PM
why did you avoid my question by asking another question? does my original question make you nervous ?

My justification is that No. i am choosing not to vote Mesk up right now.

Panda
April 30th, 2016, 07:24 PM
My justification is that No. i am choosing not to vote Mesk up right now.

why did you feel the need to even make a remark about voting her or not ? thats not what i was questioning.

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 07:26 PM
Then i do not understand what your question was asking. When you said "flips red" i thought you meant voted and turns out to be Scum. if that is what you meant, then no it does not make me scum.

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 07:27 PM
Then i do not understand what your question was asking. When you said "flips red" i thought you meant voted and turns out to be Scum. if that is what you meant, then no it does not make me scum.

But what if you vote me and I'm good?

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 07:30 PM
That is exactly why i said my previous comment: "If i voted her, and he is Town, does that make me scum?"

Edit* she

Panda
April 30th, 2016, 07:31 PM

that is what i meant (flips red means when we find out if she is confirmed mafia or not) but that had nothing to do with wether or not you are voting for her (im not voting for her atm and i know im town aligned) so for you to FIRST avoid my very simple question and then to mention something that had nothing to do with it to start with in order to justify your reaction in the first place is suspicious.

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 07:32 PM
indeed it does make you scum. I pay my taxes in this town, I have every right to be here no matter how much of an asshole I am.

Panda
April 30th, 2016, 07:34 PM
But what if you vote me and I'm good?

That is exactly why i said my previous comment: "If i voted her, and he is Town, does that make me scum?"

Edit* she

@Mesk don't help your scum mate back out of this. haha

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 07:34 PM
that is what i meant (flips red means when we find out if she is confirmed mafia or not) but that had nothing to do with wether or not you are voting for her (im not voting for her atm and i know im town aligned) so for you to FIRST avoid my very simple question and then to mention something that had nothing to do with it to start with in order to justify your reaction in the first place is suspicious.

Obviously the point of the question did not come across. When i asked you that question, it was merely an attempt to compare your question with mine. If you think that i am scum because i choose not to vote her, then how is that different from me voting her and her being town? I was simply demonstrating that my action is very cautious, and that i choose not to lose any unnecessary town members.

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 07:35 PM
Actually Panda if you do look back I did accuse unknown here already being in cahoots with someone already

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 07:36 PM
Actually Panda of you do look back I did accuse unknown here already being in cahoots with someone already

with Veri, yes.

I have been accused of being in "scum" with three different people. Fun.

Panda
April 30th, 2016, 07:37 PM
Obviously the point of the question did not come across. When i asked you that question, it was merely an attempt to compare your question with mine. If you think that i am scum because i choose not to vote her, then how is that different from me voting her and her being town? I was simply demonstrating that my action is very cautious, and that i choose not to lose any unnecessary town members.

you are still misconstruing what i originally asked, i never asked you that because you aren't voting her atm.

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 07:38 PM
you are still misconstruing what i originally asked, i never asked you that because you aren't voting her atm.

Well, then please enlighten me as to why you asked me that question, because apparently i don't understand.

Panda
April 30th, 2016, 07:38 PM
Actually Panda if you do look back I did accuse unknown here already being in cahoots with someone already

so what are you telling me here ? that you're 'bussing' isn't working ? ha

Panda
April 30th, 2016, 07:40 PM
Well, then please enlighten me as to why you asked me that question, because apparently i don't understand.

if you must know: it was mostly a reaction test, and im sorry but you have failed and i am leaning scum for you rn. -_-

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 07:40 PM
so what are you telling me here ? that you're 'bussing' isn't working ? ha

HAHA, i'm just gonna let you make yourself look like a fool for a bit. enjoy.

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 07:42 PM
if you must know: it was mostly a reaction test, and im sorry but you have failed and i am leaning scum for you rn. -_-

Then vote me if you must.

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 07:44 PM
Actually it wasn't veri it was Sino.

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 07:44 PM
Actually it wasn't very it was Sino.

Ah, i think i got accused with both of them anyways.

Panda
April 30th, 2016, 07:45 PM
There is still 20+ hours left in D1 why would i want to rush it and hinder town ? we need as much time to figure this out and gather as much info as we can to set us in the right direction.

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 07:46 PM
Anyways, I'm just gonna leave this here.

Panda

Unknown1234
Very well. I am disappointed in the fact that thedougler has not posted since his first entry, but i supposed he may be busy.

Panda
wanna know another scummy sign from the both of you ?

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 07:47 PM

Yes?

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 07:48 PM

Please enlighten me with this terrible way of telling scum you have!!!!

PowersThatBe
April 30th, 2016, 07:48 PM
Remember the dougler? I feel like he's gonna sneak in and hammer someone.

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 07:49 PM

Welcome back.

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 07:49 PM

It would probably be me, but the joke will be on you guys.

Panda
April 30th, 2016, 07:51 PM
Anyways, I'm just gonna leave this here.

Panda

OMGUS voting now ? ha

care for any explanation ? so that way you can help the rest of us make our decision and see where your coming from or do you just want me out of the game cause im suspicious of you ?

well if either of you were town don't you think that one if not both of you would start to get suspicious of me for being so aggressive ? i mean the fact that neither of you are even slightly entertaining that thought it makes me think even more so that you are scum and that you know that i am town.

Panda
April 30th, 2016, 07:51 PM
BOOM !

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 07:52 PM
OMGUS voting now ? ha

care for any explanation ? so that way you can help the rest of us make our decision and see where your coming from or do you just want me out of the game cause im suspicious of you ?

well if either of you were town don't you think that one if not both of you would start to get suspicious of me for being so aggressive ? i mean the fact that neither of you are even slightly entertaining that thought it makes me think even more so that you are scum and that you know that i am town.

Interesting thought. The only person i have accused this game is Powers, and i have had legitimate reasoning towards my opinion.

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 07:54 PM
OMGUS voting now ? ha

I am suspicious because you claim you can tell I'm scum but I know i'm good therefore i think your scum tell sucks. + you claimed I cohorting with Unknown1234, which is a very big statement to make.

Panda
April 30th, 2016, 07:57 PM
well as fun as this interaction with you guy was, i have to leave for work shortly.

TOWN - keep scum hunting and don't let anyone tell you how to vote make up your own decisions and reads and don't just jump on a bandwagon thats how we get mislynches and scum gets to hide in there.

Panda
April 30th, 2016, 07:58 PM
I am suspicious because you claim you can tell I'm scum but I know i'm good therefore i think your scum tell sucks. + you claimed I cohorting with Unknown1234, which is a very big statement to make.

so you're saying you're voting me cause im scum reading you and unknown ? ha just want to be clear.

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 08:00 PM
so you're saying you're voting me cause im scum reading you and unknown ? ha just want to be clear.

It is very obvious to me you do not play the mod, which makes it hard for me to communicate with you.

as I said,

i'm just gonna leave this here:
Panda

Panda
April 30th, 2016, 08:05 PM
whats mod ?

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 08:08 PM
whats mod ?

sc2=mod

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 08:09 PM
whats mod ?

SC2 MAFIA

Panda
April 30th, 2016, 08:10 PM
this is my first time playing here but i don't know why that makes it difficult for you to communicate with me.

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 08:12 PM
this is my first time playing here but i don't know why that makes it difficult for you to communicate with me.

Hmm, i gotta go soon too.. but i feel like i should vote before i go

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 08:12 PM
Sorry, i don't know why i quoted that last message

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 08:14 PM
Anyways, i will be back tomorrow to see how things are going.

As for the vote, i'm sorry Mesk

-vote Mesk514

PowersThatBe
April 30th, 2016, 08:15 PM
Hey the dougler is here! Also, I think panda leans town. I think Mesk leans town as well, but I also lean towards scum for her.

The only person I am confident is scum 95% is Veri just based on her actions/responses/overall aggressiveness.

Unknown1234
April 30th, 2016, 08:15 PM
wow awkward....

Mesk514

Panda
April 30th, 2016, 08:16 PM
and Mesk why would you sign up for a game just to volunteer to be lynched D1, first off your reason doesn't make sense, if someone just volunteers to be lynched it doesn't help town in anyway we have nothing to go off of or refer to. secondly if ou truly did believe this then how come your not voting yourself to get you closer to your supposed goal ? ? ? ? (food for thought)

Panda
April 30th, 2016, 08:17 PM
THE NEXT PERSON TO VOTE MESK gets her lynched im just saying this so everyone knows.

PowersThatBe
April 30th, 2016, 08:22 PM
NOT ON MY WATCH.

unvote

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 08:23 PM
and Mesk why would you sign up for a game just to volunteer to be lynched D1, first off your reason doesn't make sense, if someone just volunteers to be lynched it doesn't help town in anyway we have nothing to go off of or refer to. secondly if ou truly did believe this then how come your not voting yourself to get you closer to your supposed goal ? ? ? ? (food for thought)

LOOOL you're so very stupid. I haven't volunteered but I did say I was more than willing to go. Why would I say that? because when i flip green it will make you look bad, and thats why the first lynch is always so important. I'm not gonna look back and see who the first person was to vote me but obviously to your scum tell senses my response was so scummy.

I am a tax paying citizen and even though I pay my taxes and contribute to this town, my 2 cents is never welcome because i have no power.

PowersThatBe
April 30th, 2016, 08:25 PM
reason for un-voting.

There is an xfactor, thedougler lurking in the shadows, it would be unwise to just allow him to sneak in and lynch Mesk without answering any questions.

Like Panda said, there are about 20 hours give or take left to figure out people's alignment/have a better sense.

Getting baited into a day 1 lynch without all of the information seems foolhardy.

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 08:27 PM
reason for un-voting.

There is an xfactor, thedougler lurking in the shadows, it would be unwise to just allow him to sneak in and lynch Mesk without answering any questions.

Like Panda said, there are about 20 hours give or take left to figure out people's alignment/have a better sense.

Getting baited into a day 1 lynch without all of the information seems foolhardy.

I agree, but I will still leave my vote there for the same reason I voted in the same place, to keep Panda on her toes.

Panda
April 30th, 2016, 08:27 PM
LOOOL you're so very stupid. I haven't volunteered but I did say I was more than willing to go. Why would I say that? because when i flip green it will make you look bad, and thats why the first lynch is always so important. I'm not gonna look back and see who the first person was to vote me but obviously to your scum tell senses my response was so scummy.

I am a tax paying citizen and even though I pay my taxes and contribute to this town, my 2 cents is never welcome because i have no power.

oh great now you're just relying on direct insults ? and as far as me looking bad thats the beauty of being town i don't have to worry so much about what makes me look bad, but thanks you for showing us your train of thought.

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 08:30 PM
but thanks you for showing us your train of thought.

No problem B, anytime!

GoatseOntheCupboard
April 30th, 2016, 09:10 PM
Mesk514 what are your opinions on veri and his vote on powersthatbe? How do you read him and do you think that the vote is justified?

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 09:21 PM
Personally, I liked PowersThatBe 's analysis. However, I think that the justification for over defensiveness may not be fair considering this is day 1 and some people act a certain way and we don't know that because this is the internet! But I am kind of on the same boat with Powers, I'm a little skeptical of everyone as I said many times before I think you're all scum anyways. I am only on the same boat-ish because I mean his analysis was good, and If we were to follow that scenario that he claimed is the best way to tell scum, Veri probably is scum, but I mean, Powers could just as well be scum as the next person.

thedougler
April 30th, 2016, 09:31 PM
I apologize for being AFK. I’ve had a long day and am about to crash. Haven’t checked since last night and came back to 11 pages of masturbatory analysis based on the most minute readings of each player’s mental lapses or overplaying their hands. It ballooned to 13 pages before I even finished reading it. I had to skim parts, but I think I’ve caught the broad strokes of what’s happened. Renata has gained my trust by being the first to vote, even if it was poorly justified. We could sit here all day and talk about how he’s using reverse reverse reverse psychology to trick us, but I admire his gumption and will give him the benefit of the doubt.

I’m thankful for PowersThatBe’s efforts at keeping the discussion alive. He is far too much of a tryhard (no offense) to be scum. I’m getting a very strong and subconscious pro-town attitude from Goatse, though to what degree this is contrived I can’t be sure. I think Veri’s efforts to lynch the most outspoken player are misguided at best, and almost certainly malicious. There's no way it can do anything but hurt town. It’s the biggest smoking gun we have for now.

-vote Veri

Good night everyone.

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 09:37 PM
but I admire his gumption and will give him the benefit of the doubt.

Her* but Thanks :)

I enjoy that fancy word!

PowersThatBe
April 30th, 2016, 09:38 PM
I'm sorry, but I have a green name, how can I possibly be scum?

Mesk514
April 30th, 2016, 09:39 PM
how can you argue with that?

PowersThatBe
April 30th, 2016, 09:55 PM
I apologize for being AFK. I’ve had a long day and am about to crash. Haven’t checked since last night and came back to 11 pages of masturbatory analysis based on the most minute readings of each player’s mental lapses or overplaying their hands. It ballooned to 13 pages before I even finished reading it. I had to skim parts, but I think I’ve caught the broad strokes of what’s happened. Renata has gained my trust by being the first to vote, even if it was poorly justified. We could sit here all day and talk about how he’s using reverse reverse reverse psychology to trick us, but I admire his gumption and will give him the benefit of the doubt.

I’m thankful for PowersThatBe’s efforts at keeping the discussion alive. He is far too much of a tryhard (no offense) to be scum. I’m getting a very strong and subconscious pro-town attitude from Goatse, though to what degree this is contrived I can’t be sure. I think Veri’s efforts to lynch the most outspoken player are misguided at best, and almost certainly malicious. There's no way it can do anything but hurt town. It’s the biggest smoking gun we have for now.

-vote Veri

Good night everyone.

I agree, and based on your info. I don't think you're scum ATM.

I'm going to go back to my initial thought, and keep the pressure on Veri

Veri