View Full Version : {Watch List} DinoHax: 1-S2-1-1140887

Friend Owen
April 25th, 2016, 12:24 AM
Account Name: DinoHax
Account ID: 1-S2-1-1140887
In-Game Name: Jenny Death xox / NoLoveDeepWeb

Crimes Committed: Intentional Gamethrowing

Your Account Name: Bartimaeus
Summary: DinoHax lost the previous game to Cult (which I was part of), and held a grudge. Next game, he refused to help the town as the Jailor and intentionally got lynched. I have attached both replays to prove he was holding a grudge from the previous game.

First Game (DinoHax as NoLoveDeepWeb):

Second Game (DinoHax as Jenny Death xox actual gamethrow):

AIVION
April 26th, 2016, 11:21 PM
SC ID VERIFICATION
DinoHax: Correct. 1-S2-1-1140887

Respective Hotkeys

Was the Game Result altered?
Yes, voting innocent on a target painted as mafia by the Sheriff and never claiming his role lead the town to lynch him at a crucial moment in the game.

Previous Offenses
None

Player Offenses
Intentional Game-Throwing

Summary
Dinohax rolls Jailor, and the game begins:

Day 1: Dinohax doesn't jail anyone. Day ends

Day 2: 6 was killed by the Triad and flips Witch. 1 claims to be doused, and 15 claims to be audited. the town votes at 3 when 15 says he's the auditor that audited him. Dinohax decides to jail 14, and the day ends with No Lynch.

Night 2: Dinohax asks for 14's role, but 14 doesn't respond. He says "rip" and executes 14.

Day 3: 14 flips sheriff. 8 visited a Veteran and flipped Godfather. 15 is accused of being the arsonist, and 15 accuses 3 and 8 for voting the "audited citizen." The town splits votes between 3 and 15 until 3 was finally voted up near the 10 second mark. 3 reveals himself as the mayor on the stand. The town pardons him on a 8-0 vote. Dinohax decides to jail 5 and the day ends with no Lynch.

Night 3: 5 immediately claims doc with his Lw. Dinohax says "Idc really, peace." and executes 5.

Day 4: 1 was killed in a fire and flips doctor. 5 flips doctor. 2 was killed by the Mafia and flips doctor. Dinohax spams his last will with "|||||'s" while the town accuses Dinohax for voting on the Mayor. However 3 says that 12 can't be a BG (Since he claimed BG) and he is voted up to trial. 12 is lynched on a 6-2 vote. 12 flips Bodyguard and the day ends.

Night 4: Since there was a lynch, Dinohax brought no one to jail tonight.

Day 5: 11 was killed by the mafia and flips sheriff, saying 4 is mafia in his LW. The town immediately says to get 4. 4 is voted up to trial. 4 claims lookout with his LW. 4 is lynched on a 5-1 Vote (DinoHax votes innocent) and he flips Agent.

Night 5: Since there was a lynch, Dinohax brought no one to jail tonight.

Day 6: There was no death last night. The town accuses Dinohax since he voted innocent on 4. The Town puts him to trial. He just says "fuck you." as a defense. He is lynched on a 6-0 Vote. He flips Jailor

The game ends on Day 9 with the arsonist's victory, after igniting the mayor and having the last town vote up the Mafioso.

Conclusion: This player doesn't jail Day 1, which bugs me. (We could argue he was afk day 1 since he doesn't do anything in terms of LW, talking, etc Til day 2.) Day 2 his first captive didn't speak, so naturally he executes him. His third captive claims doctor with his lw, yet He executes him with no real remorse or thought it seems, especially since he said he didn't care. What lead me to really believe this player stopped caring is when he voted innocent on a confirmed mafia on trial, and doesn't even defend himself on it or say anything in terms of his role to the town. His only words were "Fuck you" during his defense. A lot of people don't really say their role on stand, but there's a time when you really need to, and this was that time. Because of his mislynch, the town ended up in a situation were victory was impossible... and was forced to give the win to either the Mafia or the Arsonist. It's because of this that I believe this player intentionally throwed the game for the town. If he would of never voted innocent on the Agent and claimed his role to the town, they would of believed him and they could of gotten the mafia or possibly the arsonist lynched.

Recommended Action
Watch List X2

Additional Notes
Thank you for the report! This player had his ups and downs this game... it seems like he was trying in the beginning, (Despite his lack of jailing Day 1) yet that went all downhill when he executed the Doctor claim for no real reason. This player threw the game for the town by not revealing his role at the most crucial time, and he would of been believed since He executed two people. Since this is Dinohax's first Game-throwing offense, I recommend putting him on the Watch List for X2.

Arrow
April 28th, 2016, 06:35 PM
x2 Watchlist.