PDA

View Full Version : Suspected Role List (Incomplete)

Deathfire123
November 29th, 2011, 09:54 PM
Humanity:
Ubernox (Embalmer) - Reason: Dead and proven
Deathfire123 (Sinner) - Reason: Dead and proven
Zane (Shephard) - Reason: Dead and proven
Brennenburg (Commoner) - Reason: Dead and proven
Dust (Sinner) - Reason: TheWaaagh's Night Investigation, Dead and Proven
Nick (Sinner) - Reason: Dead and proven
FalseTruth (Sinner) - Reason: Speculation by Brennenburg
Clawtrocity (Commoner) - Reason: Proven by Angel
CmG (Commoner) - Reason: Claimed
Celt (Assassin) - Reason : Dead and Proven
Yayap (Sinner) - Reason: Dead and Proven
Goonswarm (Whore) - Reason: Dead and Proven
wolfcheese (Assassin) - Reason: Dead and Proven
steeznuts (Commoner) - Reason: Speculation by Deathfire123
Luna (Whore) - Reason: Stealth claim
Randomnumber0/Illidan (Rabbi) - Reason: Claimed

Rome:
TheWaaagh (Tax Collector) - Reason: Dead and proven
hamslyx (Legionnaire) - Reason: Proven by TheWaaagh
Sumikoko (Legionnaire) - Reason: Proven by TheWaaagh
Perotto (Tax Collector) - Reason: Proven by TheWaaagh
fred (Pilate) - Reason: Proven by TheWaaagh
Auckmid (Tiberius) - Reason: Proven by TheWaaagh

Sin:
Ambient (Lucifer) - Reason: Proven by Lynch
Vorn (Sealed) - Reason: Proven by Mcpwnage
FalseTruth (Demon) - Reason: Votes with Sin
Zack (Demon) - Reason: Votes with Sin
Oops (Sealed) - Reason: Votes with Sin

Eternity:
Dimwit: (Disciple/Shephard) : Claimed and proven.
McPwnage (Jesus) : Dead and proven.
Raiden (Angel) - Reason: Proven to be Angel by Dimwit
Ash (Disciple/???) - Reasom: Claimed

more to come....

TheWaaagh
November 30th, 2011, 03:16 PM
You can put dust as a sinner up there. He was my invest target from n1. Something I probably should've put in my will, but I told Tiberius to put it in the death-note so hopefully he'll do it n3.

Brennenburg
December 1st, 2011, 07:47 PM
Actually, my speculation for Raiden has always been that he is Jesus.

TheWaaagh
December 3rd, 2011, 02:42 PM
Take down my vornskr speculation before I look like a fool. Replace it with ambient so we'll look like boss speculators after the game ends.

But then they'll see this message and know about the switch. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ubernox
December 3rd, 2011, 03:46 PM
If it helps at all, CmG said he was "The most evil role", although he was being very cryptic.

TheWaaagh
December 3rd, 2011, 03:50 PM
If it helps at all, CmG said he was "The most evil role", although he was being very cryptic.

I think he was referring to the dreaded troll, the most evil role of them all.

Ubernox
December 3rd, 2011, 03:57 PM
You may be on to something there... I think he may have hinted at being a Humanity role and has yet to be recruited by anyone. Said he'd say more if he survived to Day 5 or something. What do you make of this, Warlord Grimskull?

TheWaaagh
December 3rd, 2011, 04:57 PM
I'm sure he's humanity, any specific role though I'd have no idea.

Brennenburg
December 3rd, 2011, 05:13 PM
Falsetruth is a sinner
Claw is a commoner
Ambient is Lucifer
I also know who Leviathan is but I won't say. I promised I wouldn't.

Ubernox
December 3rd, 2011, 06:07 PM
Very well, but there's not much damage that information could do in dead chat.

Yayap
December 3rd, 2011, 06:08 PM
I also know who Leviathan is, but like Brennenburg, I'm sworn to secrecy.

Brennenburg
December 3rd, 2011, 06:10 PM
No... I broke the dam.

Yayap
December 3rd, 2011, 06:13 PM
Very well, but there's not much damage that information could do in dead chat.

I've seen dead chat cheating before, so no. Keep guessing.

Brennenburg
December 3rd, 2011, 11:34 PM
I also know who Beezlebub is as well now. Not that it matters, game is over.

Forum Mafia GM
December 4th, 2011, 01:44 AM
Don't be so sure about that. Especially in this setup, it's not over until it's over.

Dust
December 4th, 2011, 07:16 PM
Why are the Romans so rude?

Deathfire123
December 4th, 2011, 11:23 PM
Updated with more roles

Nick
December 5th, 2011, 01:50 AM
Take down my vornskr speculation before I look like a fool. Replace it with ambient so we'll look like boss speculators after the game ends.

But then they'll see this message and know about the switch. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I also suspected vornskr. The only one who tried to agree with my fail strategy, while the others either called me Demon or stupid. So yes, your suspicion is well-based. Though at first I thought he was Lucifer...

Actually, my speculation for Raiden has always been that he is Jesus.

I find Raiden odd because he asked for a Rabbi heal on Day2. I suspect that he might be a scummy role trying to waste heals. Failed to get any evil vibes from him on Day3 no matter how hard I try. An Angel. I should have known...

Why are the Romans so rude?

Because they can. Guess why I claim Roman herald. I don't need to watch my mouth. Can RP as much as I like.

Ubernox
December 5th, 2011, 06:41 PM
CmG said he was just a commoner after all. He might not be, but put it up there as his probable role.

Dust
December 6th, 2011, 06:35 AM
OK, now I am curious. TheWaagh, why did you investigate me on night one?

TheWaaagh
December 6th, 2011, 11:48 AM
OK, now I am curious. TheWaagh, why did you investigate me on night one?

I answered that in some other threads, but long story short because of your sig. I don't know if you've always had that, but I assumed it was a bible reference. So I put that into google and the verse I found contained references to Angels and Shepherds (which Angels would appear as to me). I honestly thought you were a not-so-subtle Angel lol. You can imagine my surprise when I found out you were a Sinner.

Dust
December 6th, 2011, 03:43 PM
So you guessed correctly that it was a biblical reference. I didn't know that it had connection to angels or that I was an obvious angel. That makes sense.

Nick
December 6th, 2011, 07:30 PM
As Ambient, vornskr, FalseTruth and Zack posted almost immediately, can I assume that these 4 are Demons?

Deathfire123
December 6th, 2011, 07:34 PM
​Updated

Nick
December 6th, 2011, 08:24 PM
Oh! FalseTruth claimed Embalmer! Now I feel intelligent protecting him! Too bad he is a dishonorable bastard...

TheWaaagh
December 6th, 2011, 08:42 PM
This game went from being interesting to just flat out disgusting. I completely sympathize with Raiden at this point, and I'm one of those damn dirty Romans.

Nick
December 6th, 2011, 09:01 PM
@TheWaaagh
THIS IS THE INTERESTING PART OF THE GAME.

I foresee it to happen and died. 8)
Then thought it won't happen after all. :p
Then was surprised it finally happened! :>
Thankfully, I have no part in it. :noworry:

For psychology buffs, start data collecting now!

TheWaaagh
December 6th, 2011, 09:07 PM
Huh, Elixir voted against Lucifer. Thank God there's still a respectable Roman up in this bitch.

Sumikoko
December 6th, 2011, 09:30 PM
Since pretty much every important role has been revealed, Elixir has no more part to play for Rome, really. I feel like he's just offering himself as a kill for Sin and get them to win already. Eternity has just lost its last ability to win. Lucifer has successfully scared the Humanity masses into submission through fear. They don't see that voting demons off the island, despite being possible targets for death, they'll still win if Eternity wins. Tiberius isn't siding with them, and if he does, Sin will execute him right away, so he's not about to do that because truly, I think he's still trying to win for us, Waaagh. I feel bad for talking smack about him, but with reading what Yayap said, he's played the game in such a way that Romans will win. And I remember him saying in chat that he'll play however it takes for Rome to win, in the honor of the deceased Romans. :p Assuming Ambient doesn't do something like killing him the for the last kill.

TheWaaagh
December 6th, 2011, 09:48 PM
I hear what you're saying Sumi, but I still feel Raiden was right. Sure we might win, but we did it through dick moves. I'd rather lose than have the bad taste in my mouth from this win. So no, I don't agree with Auckmid's actions at all.

Nick
December 6th, 2011, 10:09 PM
!@#$ move or not. It is still a valid move for Roman. Eternity should blame themselves for not seeing this coming. Not everyone is that noble to sacrifice themselves for your sake. They must not have such expectations. Furthermore, Eternity themselves are using Roman far too much for the good of Roman.

If you help others, don't expect anything in return. Be ready for betrayals. This is the real gray world. Know this, and you won't feel so bitter in life.

I expect more hate towards me once they read this. But whatever.

And again. Sin wins...

Sumikoko
December 6th, 2011, 10:12 PM
Well after last night, Rome has officially been forced into the position of playing for Sin, whether we like it or not. :( Or even if not supporting Sin, we're completely at their mercy. I saw what you posted on the other thread, about it being too risky to trust Sin into sparing us. But at this point, I don't think we're in a position to rebel against them any more.

Does the end justify the means?

I guess how you answer that question would determine which side you're on for Auckmid. I'm a proponent of answering "yes" to that question. But even with that, this indeed leaves a bit of a bitter taste in my mouth.

TheWaaagh
December 6th, 2011, 10:20 PM
!@#$ move or not. It is still a valid move for Roman. Eternity should blame themselves for not seeing this coming. Not everyone is that noble to sacrifice themselves for your sake. They must not have such expectations. Furthermore, Eternity themselves are using Roman far too much for the good of Roman.

If you help others, don't expect anything in return. Be ready for betrayals. This is the real gray world. Know this, and you won't feel so bitter in life.

I expect more hate towards me once they read this. But whatever.

And again. Sin wins...

Yes, I understand this is a game of betrayal, but there was no logic behind this specific instance of betrayal. The game was over and Rome would've won, but Auckmid decided to go full retard, or however you want to put it, and jailed the wrong person so that Sin could stand a chance instead of letting this game end and letting us all move on to the next one. I'm pissed because I would be pissed if I was Eternity or Humanity, especially since we as a team decided to side with Eternity. It would be one thing if Rome decided to side with them if they had the upper hand, but he didn't. He sided with them when there was no need to do. And as I said in the other post regarding what Yayap said: anything is technically valid for Tiberius to do given how ambiguous his role in this game was.

On paper, he is nothing more than a Executioner with the ability to jail people at night. That means he could literally spend the entire game just spouting gibberish in the day chat and slaughtering anyone he wants to on a whim at night, and that would all be "valid". When you look at it from that perspective, Auckmid is entirely immune to criticism, I mean the only way he could possibly "gamethrow" is if he announced to the world who he was and could thus then be killed. OH WAIT HE ACTUALLY DID THAT.

So yes, even after writing him a blank check to do whatever he wanted to do this game, he still managed to fuck it up. And Eternity did us a favor this game by allowing Jesus to be lynched. They absolutely did not have to do that, but they did so as a sign of good faith to the Romans. For us to take that sign of good faith and then completely backstab them... well hey, that sounds familiar, doesn't it Nick?

That's because Tiberius just tried to give Sin a sign of good faith. And if Sin does the exact same damn thing our team just did... well hey, then we lost after all didn't we? That's why I'm "bitter" Nick. This was not "valid" at all.

Nick
December 6th, 2011, 10:24 PM
That's because Tiberius just tried to give Sin a sign of good faith. And if Sin does the exact same damn thing our team just did... well hey, then we lost after all didn't we? That's why I'm "bitter" Nick. This was not "valid" at all.

Auckmid deserves it. Too bad the other Romans did not. LVP for him if that is the case. Turncoat betraying allies to save himself but get executed later... not uncommon either.

Brennenburg
December 6th, 2011, 10:25 PM
This is exactly why I wanted to be alive at the end of this game. Zero confidence in their ability to win the game, wanted to be free to make my own decision when the time came.

Nick
December 6th, 2011, 10:32 PM
That's why I want to die early. Didn't want to get involved in this mess. After seeing their reasons to lynch you and FalseTruth.

Ambient
December 8th, 2011, 09:39 AM
I think you can safely put down Ash as an Angel. Because I can't see why anyone would recruit him as a disciple.. at least this early in the game.

Ubernox
December 9th, 2011, 03:40 AM
You may be right. On another note, who are the other demons you are aware of/have unsealed, Ambient?

Once again, I must say that I'm happy to have seen everyone not give in and be cowed by sin. Rome have certainly stood up for themselves in this game, and I'm happy to see that.

Yayap
December 9th, 2011, 05:40 AM
who are the other demons you are aware of/have unsealed, Ambient?

DO NOT SAY. Let them try to find out on their own. They are calling people names when they don't know that they are Demons.

Ubernox
December 9th, 2011, 01:06 PM
Wouldn't we be better able to make our judgements if we knew who was who? If people want to find out for themselves, however, that's fine.

Ambient
December 9th, 2011, 02:20 PM
DO NOT SAY. Let them try to find out on their own. They are calling people names when they don't know that they are Demons.

Its quite amusing.

Yayap
December 9th, 2011, 02:30 PM
Wouldn't we be better able to make our judgements if we knew who was who? If people want to find out for themselves, however, that's fine.

Yes, but you can learn much from figuring out stuff on your own. If you think people are acting stupid, maybe you are missing a key point in this game. And you won't learn it if we all give you the solution.

Brennenburg
December 9th, 2011, 02:43 PM
Yes, but you can learn much from figuring out stuff on your own. If you think people are acting stupid, maybe you are missing a key point in this game. And you won't learn it if we all give you the solution.
Perhaps this is why I've grown so dull overtime. The Master of Spies learns little on his own.

Yayap
December 9th, 2011, 02:52 PM
I don't mind people helping out and reasoning. I just don't want Ambient to just give us the solution.

Yayap
December 9th, 2011, 07:56 PM
im a sinner, recruit me tonight pls, if it is possible.

Oh look, more people trying the "I think everyone is stupid, this should work" card.

If he is a sinner, how does he expect to be recruited?
If he isn't a sinner, he must think that Sin are bunch of idiots and don't know he is lying.

Ubernox
December 10th, 2011, 08:29 AM
So FalseTruth is a sinner/demon? That explains a lot, to say the least.

Nick
December 10th, 2011, 09:03 AM
@Yayap

Ash has been trolling all game.

Acting stupid alone is suspicious.
Mixing stupid ideas with good ones is wise.

I say kill Ash!

Ubernox
December 11th, 2011, 01:23 AM
Also, I know who the new Legionnaire is.

Brennenburg
December 11th, 2011, 10:28 AM
Also, I know who the new Legionnaire is.
Yeah, it's Capitalier.

Ubernox
December 11th, 2011, 01:35 PM
It's CmG. He's a Legionnaire now.

Brennenburg
December 11th, 2011, 01:40 PM
CmG was legionnaire the night before last.

Ash
December 15th, 2011, 06:58 PM
Haha I was never Eternity, just a sinner :D

CmG
December 15th, 2011, 08:52 PM
CmG was legionnaire the night before last.

wrong!