PDA

View Full Version : Day III - Retaliation

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Forum Mafia GM
November 29th, 2011, 03:54 AM
The Roman Legion is uncharacteristically angry. Tiberius had to excuse himself from public before he killed someone out of rage. Pontius Pilate swore to personally crucify the one responsible for this. And now, even the citizens of Jerusalem are mad. Nobody deserved to go out that way, especially not TheWaaagh, perhaps the only well-mannered and fair tax collector in all of Judea.

His remains were found early that morning in the Roman barracks just outside of the city. Though, "remains" are used lightly in this case; not much remained of the tax collector. A few bits and pieces were found everywhere, but not much was recoverable. The main reason for this was that his body was mostly incinerated, as if a hammer forged in the fires of hell struck him and sundered his body. The other reason is that all of the blood and most of the remaining tissue coalesced into another glowing sigil. This time, the sigil was carved into the cross that was brought out to enact justice for such an atrocity.

http://www.sc2mafia.com/junk/Leviathan.png
Leviathan
Aspect of Envy

(Leviathan (Envy) is added to the role list)

Next to the sigil was carved a very neat, deliberate message:

"Humanity heed these words. Blind faith in Eternity will result in death. Purge yourselves in the blood of the

Holy and spill their blood. Great rewards await you.

Romans. You need not fear me. Only your Leader that must be offered for my ascension. You shall be welcomed

into the New Kingdom."

Because of this, the people almost did not notice the absence of Brennenburg, who came close to being crucified on the previous day and was later done away with in the Roman jail for matters of safety and security. However, attention was forced upon the issue when the court official delivered his very long transcript from Emperor Tiberius himself:

"COMPLETE JAIL LOG
I am going to make you an offer, and a chance to fully solidify yourself to Eternity, and to me.

Here is how this is going to work. I will share with you what I know of what is currently going on during day

chat if and only if you do two things for me to prove you are prepared to side with us.

A) You will confess the identity of Pilate to me

B) You will tell Pilate to use the word 'daemon' in one of the first 5 posts he makes.

This is my offer, and you will get nothing from me until you agree. Kill me, and Eternity will see you for

what you are.

Oh and, one other thing. One learns quite a bit about their jailor based on how they choose to hide their

mannerisms. Mid-range intelligence will recognize the threat and begin to do so, but they tend to stylize

their concealment. True experts will always use caps lock, as it gives nothing away that stylization would.

Not that it matters of course, as I already know who you are. But I'd consider this confirmation on the

matter, so thank you for jailing me.

I would like to remind you that if you think you can simply execute me and appear to be doing the world a

service by it, you are mistaken.

I will spin a magnificent tale of deceit and betrayal that will convince even Raiden to call for your blood.

So don't be so uncivil. Let's talk, yes?

DEAR FELLOW HUMANS

JESUS REFUSED TO REVEAL HIMSELF YESTERDAY; THIS IS COMPENSATION AGAINST ETERNITY; DONT FORGET THAT ETERNITY

ARE THE ONES WHO ARE KEEPING THE SECRET WHICH MAY COST HUMANITY IN THE LATE GAME--NOT THE ROMANS; REMEMBER

THAT CLAWS CLAIM YESTERDAY MAY BE FALSE--AND SIMPLY HIM TRYING TO PROTECT AN ALLY; ALSO KEEP IN MIND THAT AS

OF YET THERE ARE NO CONFIRMED ROMANS--SO DONT BELIEVE ALL DAY CLAIMS; LOG ABOVE IS TO PUT ANY POSSIBLE LIES

IN LAST WILLS INTO PERSPECTIVE-----------------------CEASER"

Immediately afterwards, Brennenburg's last will and testament was read aloud, but few bothered to listen to it over the sound of the riotous yelling in the background:

"At this point, a majority of you are probably pretty pissed at me, for one reason or another. I can

sympathize with you, but I did what I thought was best for the situation. This game is a great deal more

complex than a lot of you seem to believe it is, and hopefully with my death and the nature of it, you may

begin to see why. You cannot rely on what the "perfect" scenario is. This is an entirely new ball game and

too many different ideologies soak the field to anticipate one outcome. I know that better than anyone.

Some of my schemes failed, I will admit I did not play the most perfect of games and no strategy ever makes

it past the field test. But others did not. Many succeeded to some degree or another, my death is testament

to that. You see, the whole purpose of these last two days was to polarize players into taking rigid stances

on a fierce topic. And to then use that information, along with how an experienced player would play each

particular faction in this situation to crack the game open. Honestly, I believe it succeeded to a great

degree. The only thing I lacked was the confidence that there were players on my side of this game capable of

interpreting it and using it to give us the win. I found them, thankfully, and we even managed to delay the

lynch to slow down Sin's kpn.

But there's something else I need to tell you: The Romans cannot be trusted. I have tried everything to make

this scumbag speak to me, and he will not. Tiberius intends to kill me without even questioning me, and

players on the side of righteousness do not do such a thing. I offered him a trade of Pilate for a briefing

on my intentions as an act of good faith of joining Eternity and Rome together against Sin and he met such an

offer with silence. And the thing that infuriates me the most, over all else, is that I know that he knows

that I cannot reveal him as it will only harm our cause. I'd wager Claw was correct to some degree about what

Rome intends to do, I cannot think of any other reason he would not speak to me.

Also, I never lied about being a sinner. I am the apex of Pride and Sloth. A play on words is all it was,

backed up by continual reinforcement.

One last thing. A Shadow is following you. It's a living nightmare, breaking down reality. I have tried

everything, and there is no way to fight back. You need to escape it as long as you can.
'Redeem us both Daniel. Descend into the darkness where Alexander waits and murder him.'

P.S. Go easy on Claw. He lied to protect me, yes, but he had no reason to do so if he were evil. He meant

well by it.

Tread with caution but with confidence,
Jack"

When the yelling died down, the truly important message was read out to the forum before the bloodthirsty pack of jurors were to be set loose upon the trial. TheWaaagh's last recorded message:

"Hopefully you guys will wise up to the threat that sinners pose. I'm not going to reiterate all of my

thoughts on them since if you're interested you can read them in day II. As if it wasn't obvious already,

Nick does not represent Rome's aims in the slightest. We really do intend to win with humanity/eternity,

especially now that I'm dead ;).

Other than that, don't listen to Claw's unjustified hatred of Rome, and realize that we need sinners to die

just as badly as the rest of humanity, or else they could kill our emperor and screw everything up. So get to

lynchin' those sinners!"

The threat of death and the actuality of death are one thing to deal with: this the forum knew well. What they hadn't realized until now, however, is the terrible reality. The problem is not dying. It's living to see your friends die in front of you. Jerusalem only knew of one concept to help them with this dilemma: Payback. Revenge. Retaliation.

Graveyard
Twilight Sparkle {Pony} - Killed Night 0 - Flayed in demonic summoning ritual
Adolf Hitler {Führer} - Killed Night 1 - Run through by Emperor Tiberius
Deathfire123 {Sinner} - Killed Night 1 - Executed in the Roman jail cell
Ubernox {Embalmer} - Killed Night 1 - Torn asunder by a demonic force
Zane {Shepherd} - Killed Night 1 - Stabbed by an Assassin
Brennenburg {Commoner} - Killed Night 2 - Executed in the Roman jail cell
TheWaaagh {Tax Collector} - Killed Night 2 - Torn asunder by a demonic force

(Player List omitted for now on; it's pretty useless. Use the directory.)

Schedule
This day will end at 0 GMT, Friday, December 2, 2011. (4:00 PM PST, Thursday)

Rules
21 votes to lynch. ALL votes must be made EXACTLY in this form:

vote Dark.Revenant

Use this template: vote Dark.Revenant

Yayap
November 29th, 2011, 03:54 AM
I like trains

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 03:57 AM
2nd post!

fred
November 29th, 2011, 03:58 AM
That wasn't very smart, Nick. Off to work with me :)

FalseTruth
November 29th, 2011, 04:07 AM
I'm gonna be awake for 45 more minutes. I want to have a truce with Yayap for the time being. I will not reveal who I think Lucifer is in exchange for his assistance. That leads us to an interesting and complex situation, but one that will be beneficial for all of humanity and possibly Sin and Rome, depending on the circumstances, Eternity can also benefit from this offhanded alliance. Now I will take the time to read the last wills.

Yayap
November 29th, 2011, 04:07 AM
vote Nick

Capitalier
November 29th, 2011, 04:11 AM
vote Nick
-vote Yayap

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 04:12 AM
Looks like I have a lot to explain today... lets get the votes and questions coming.

Yayap
November 29th, 2011, 04:13 AM
Capitalier has declared war against sin. You can kill him tonight.

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 04:13 AM
-vote Yayap

Without the dash...

Capitalier
November 29th, 2011, 04:14 AM
You are Jesus.
You must die for our sins.

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 04:21 AM
Yayap. Care to explain? I do not believe in needless lynching.

If you think that lynching can help your Sin faction to win faster, you are wrong. With Envy, Sin has already achieved their victory conditions. The only way for Sin to garner immediate support now is to ensure there are less than 7 deaths so that Sin win will benefit more people thus gain more support.

And Sin, why demand for Tiberius? Tiberius is critical for Humanity to support you. Your demands for Tiberius will make them turn over to Eternity.

Yayap Herald of Sin. Care to explain?

FalseTruth
November 29th, 2011, 04:22 AM
Alright, I'm going to take the middle of the road and not side with any faction for now. I want to make Elixir talk and contribute. I know hes better and I don't want him hiding shit from us right under our noses.

Vote Perotto

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 04:25 AM
Nick (Yayap)
Yayap (Capitalier)
Perotto (FalseTruth)

PLEASE UPDATE THE LIST WHEN YOU VOTE!

Yayap
November 29th, 2011, 04:27 AM
Ask Fred to explain my madness. Anyone who plays with me and Fred on SCII knows what is going on.

However, I do agree with you Nick that Sin should not kill Tiberius, since his jails and executions help the KPN.

In case you forget, Sin needs 24 of humanity and rome to die. We are at 5. 19 more needed.

I'm willing to random lynch anyone that does not help sin, just point the way.

Unvote Nick
Vote Perotto

Yayap (Capitalier)
Perotto -2- (FalseTruth, Yayap)

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 04:27 AM

Capitalier did not declare war against Sin. He is against Sin declaring war against Roman. You are sabotaging Sin and Roman!

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 04:30 AM
I have a strategy for Sin to win quickly. But that needs Tiberius. But I had to say TheWaaagh deserved it. I have tried hinting that lynching Sinners is bad.

Rumpel1408
November 29th, 2011, 04:32 AM
Alright, I'm going to take the middle of the road and not side with any faction for now. I want to make Elixir talk and contribute. I know hes better and I don't want him hiding shit from us right under our noses.

Vote Perotto

as the righteous man i am i decided to follow you through the valley of darkness. and if your right about him beeing elixir he deserves to be cruzified...

Rumpel1408
November 29th, 2011, 04:33 AM
Vote Perotto

Rumpel1408
November 29th, 2011, 04:34 AM
Yayap (Capitalier)
Perotto -3- (FalseTruth, Yayap, Rumpel)

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 04:36 AM
Bandwagoning. Though I would prefer hamslyx or steeznuts. hamslyx did not post yesterday. steeznuts posted zilch.

vote Perotto

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 04:36 AM
Yayap (Capitalier)
Perotto -4- (FalseTruth, Yayap, Rumpel, Nick)

Perotto
November 29th, 2011, 04:38 AM
FalseTruth is a dumb ho. Srsly. Doncha think I would have said something if I had anything of use to say?

Please, I welcome you to waste your time with me.

Fuck you and your sin helping ways. Humanity will prevail.

With that, I'm going to bed.

-- Oh a post.

But I had to say TheWaaagh deserved it. I have tried hinting that lynching Sinners is bad.

Hahaha this guy pretty much just said I AM A SINNER. wtf

-- More Posts

Bandwagon me all you want. It's not going to make information just magically appear.

Fragos
November 29th, 2011, 04:39 AM
It's quite interesting to see how Humanity CAN choose to side with Sin or against Sin, or not to choose sides at all. But there is a trick - at least 24 Humans must die in order for Sin to win. So in fact, it is not the Humanity that makes the choice - it is the Sin, who CHOOSES which ones will be spared.

And Sin apparently decided to kill Tiberius in exchange of sparing the life of the rest of the Romans. Seeing as one of the Romans is already killed by Lucifer, I'm pretty sure that the rest of then will REJECT that offer. As for the rest of Humanity, we need to know whose Humans will be most likely spared by Sin and whose will be not. I believe that Yayap falls down into the first category - as "the herald of Sin", as Nick thinks. Unless Yayap is actually a member of Eternity.

Right now, we need check out which members of Humanity:

1. Want to kill Sin
2. Want to side with Sin right away
3. Want not to choose any side and simply hope for their survival

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 04:40 AM
Fuck you and your sin helping ways. Humanity will prevail.

Humanity will always prevail. But you won't be a part of it.

Perotto
November 29th, 2011, 04:45 AM
Oh, before I go. Just note that he didn't acknowledge me calling out that he pretty much claimed Sinner in his post ^.

Probs why he's so sin aligned too.

Stupid that town is aligning with evil teams. Mechanics are flawed (attributing to my low care level knowing I cant change anything)

I'll try to muster up some care for you in 12 hours or so. Bed. Please continue wagoning.

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 04:51 AM
Mechanics are flawed (attributing to my low care level knowing I cant change anything)

Mechanics are not flawed. It's just that Eternity refuse to send a herald to lead the discussion. Maybe Raiden can become one.

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 04:56 AM
@TheWaaagh

As for strategy. Lynching suspected Commoners will be a better choice. They might harbor Lucifer. There are less Commoners to lynch. And they are more open to being lynched. It increases their chances to win. Because the less Commoners there are, the harder Demons can hide. Sinners will tend to resist lynching. Because its a 50-50 for them. This is my rebuttal. Do post your reply to my rebuttal in death chat. I will read it if I join you.

Yayap
November 29th, 2011, 04:58 AM
Sounds like you are proposing a strat against sin. Should I put my vote back onto you Nick?

McJesus
November 29th, 2011, 05:05 AM
-vote yayap

I prefer the way of winning the game where 24 people don't die and I don't have to figure out if I will be a part of them or not

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 05:11 AM
Sounds like you are proposing a strat against sin. Should I put my vote back onto you Nick?

You are plotting against Sin by advocating lynching of potential Demons. Shall I call you Herald of Eternity instead?

Illidan
November 29th, 2011, 05:11 AM
I will say it again, as I said it day 2. Anyone who is humanity and is saying to ally with the sin is either lying or an idiot.
You just have to read your win condition to realize that.
As I don't think Yayap is an idiot (other when he tries to make a strategy), he knows that so he's probably a Sinner.

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 05:13 AM
Rules
21 votes to lynch. ALL votes must be made EXACTLY in this form:

vote Dark.Revenant

Use this template: vote Dark.Revenant

Yayap (Capitalier, McPwnage)
Perotto -4- (FalseTruth, Yayap, Rumpel, Nick)

FalseTruth
November 29th, 2011, 05:15 AM
Unvote Perotto

No point lynching a person who is willing to stop trolling when required. I choose you, Steeznutz! SPEAK, or forever hold your peace!

vote Steeznutz

Yayap (2) (Capitalier, McPwnage)
Perotto (3) (Yayap, Rumpel, Nick)
Steeznutz (1) (FalseTruth)

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 05:17 AM
Agreed. If he doesn't reply, I advocate lynching him. Two reasons.
1) To make future lynchingeasier
2) To increase death count

unvote Perotto
vote Steeznutz

Perotto (2) (Yayap, Rumpel)
Steeznutz (2) (FalseTruth, Nick)

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 05:22 AM
Roman rejoiced at the death of one Tax Collector! Now Roman will be a less interesting target for Sin. And less threatening to Eternity.

Zack
November 29th, 2011, 05:24 AM
Hi.

So, suicidaln00b is off the hook then? I don't get it, but whatever, I don't like lurkers either.

vote Steeznutz

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 05:24 AM
Perotto (2) (Yayap, Rumpel)
Steeznutz (3) (FalseTruth, Nick, Zack)

Rumpel1408
November 29th, 2011, 05:25 AM
unvote Perotto
vote Steeznutz

Perotto (1) (Yayap)
Steeznutz (4) (FalseTruth, Nick, Rumpel, Zack)

Dust
November 29th, 2011, 05:31 AM
Yayap's strategy only helps half of the factions win (at most). Siding with Eternity allows all but Sin to win (unless Mr. T dies). I do not see why he would suggest a strategy that would piss quite a few people off. I know why he uses that strategy. He is making sure that he will not be one of the 24 humans killed (if we go that route). I think that anyone who sides with sin in this game will have the wrath of the dead upon their heads.

With that said. Yipyap has contributed something today and I am not really willing to lynch a complete lurker. The thing is, is that I think he is lurking out of the boringness of his role, not for a specific strategy. Its the semi-lurkers who should be given attention from us. Those people have some connection to the game, contribute some but not as much as others and could be using the semi-lurking as a strategy. Unless someone can prove to me that steeznuts is another FM veteran who chose a anonymous account, you can count me out of that lynch. It doesn't give us as much information as other people's lynches do.

Luna
November 29th, 2011, 05:38 AM
Oh TheWaaagh, a voice of reason cut down in your prime, RIP :'( Though Leviathan was a pretty cool daemon reveal, probably my favourite so far.

Witch me, Sin, and send me after Yayap.

fred
November 29th, 2011, 05:44 AM
Well that's an interesting thing to say Luna...I wonder why.. anywho

Yayap's strategy only helps half of the factions win (at most). Siding with Eternity allows all but Sin to win (unless Mr. T dies). I do not see why he would suggest a strategy that would piss quite a few people off. I know why he uses that strategy. He is making sure that he will not be one of the 24 humans killed (if we go that route). I think that anyone who sides with sin in this game will have the wrath of the dead upon their heads.

With that said. Yipyap has contributed something today and I am not really willing to lynch a complete lurker. The thing is, is that I think he is lurking out of the boringness of his role, not for a specific strategy. Its the semi-lurkers who should be given attention from us. Those people have some connection to the game, contribute some but not as much as others and could be using the semi-lurking as a strategy. Unless someone can prove to me that steeznuts is another FM veteran who chose a anonymous account, you can count me out of that lynch. It doesn't give us as much information as other people's lynches do.

I approve of this post. On another note:

vote Nick

Why? Nick is not as he appears. I won't ever trust him, as he wanted to appear "neutral." He's not exactly going to be anyone's best friend and seems to join whatever wagon has the least likely chances of dying. If anything, I'd put him on the table with sinners. He doesn't want to die and is trying to conform. I wouldn't even doubt that he'd have a demon sealed within him for that matter. Who knows...the sky's the limit.

fred
November 29th, 2011, 05:45 AM
Perotto (1) (Yayap)
Nick (1) (fred)

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 05:47 AM
@Dust

I disagree. Envy can "convince" Jesus to recruit Sinners. Pilate can recruit all the Commoners. We can all kill all Legionnaires. The only losing party will be the dead and Eternity. My scenario calls for 4 people to lose (3 Eternity and 1 Humanity). Next best scenario does not involve Jesus and requires 10 people to lose (3 Eternity 7 Humanity). Of course Eternity win will have 7 people losing. Currently I'm looking forward for Sin win.

fred
November 29th, 2011, 05:50 AM
There may only be 2 Legionnaires amongst the romans. What about the other commoners, Nick?

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 05:53 AM
@Dust

Regarding lurking.

steeznuts did not even make one dud post. NOT EVEN ONE! At least tell us you are around!

Recommendations: Modkill

Dust
November 29th, 2011, 05:54 AM
fred, are you asking for another Roman to confirm Nick's alignment? This has been bothering me as well. This is a lynch that I can join wholeheartedly. He is no longer the "neutral" that he claimed he is. Look at his first post responding to me. This is not something a neutral would say. A real neutral would say something along the lines of "This is how eternity wins with us, Here is how Humanity wins with us, and here is how Sin wins with us". I haven't been seeing this in Nick's posts.

Thus...
Vote Nick

Nick
There may only be 2 Legionnaires amongst the romans. What about the other commoners, Nick?

Kill and recruit. Every turn. Until no more Commoners. For Sinners, the same thing.

Dust
Perotto (1) (Yayap)
Nick (2) (fred, Dust)

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 05:59 AM
@Dust

3rd person perspective is more neutral than 1st person.

Dust
November 29th, 2011, 06:00 AM
@Dust

3rd person perspective is more neutral than 1st person.
Not when you root for one team over another.

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 06:06 AM
Obviously I root for one team over another. I insist on supporting the faction that can promise the most ideal win for everyone. I refuse to support Eternity. Currently, they do not provide an ideal win. I had called for no Sin kills from Day1. I tried to create a Roman-Sin alliance.

If your accusation is that I'm not neutral because I support the faction (Sin) that can ensure the most possible win for everyone, they yes, I deserve to be lynched.

Yayap
November 29th, 2011, 06:08 AM
Something tells me that Nick is my enemy since he encourages that Sin not kill at night.
On a side note, McPwnage has joined the "I want to die tonight" list.
Unvote Perotto
Vote Nick

Nick (3) (fred, Dust, Yayap)

Dust
November 29th, 2011, 06:09 AM
@ Nick,

How do you propose to give the dead Humanity players a win? Are you forgetting them? They should figure into your scenario.

fred
November 29th, 2011, 06:10 AM
Nick wants sin to be aligned with Rome and the rest of the town. The sin have basically openly waged war on romans by attacking one of their members. Why does this post of yours not make sense, nick?

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 06:10 AM
Something tells me that Nick is my enemy since he encourages that Sin not kill at night.

Something tells me you are an enemy of Sin because you wanted to cause a rift between Sin and Humanity.

Illidan
November 29th, 2011, 06:11 AM
If your accusation is that I'm not neutral because I support the faction (Sin) that can ensure the most possible win for everyone, they yes, I deserve to be lynched.
You don't seem to understand sin victory conditions at all.

Fragos
November 29th, 2011, 06:12 AM
Aren't you afraid of Assassins, Nick? On which side are they, what do you think? You don't fear then one of then might kill you at night?

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 06:14 AM
@ Nick, How do you propose to give the dead Humanity players a win? Are you forgetting them? They should figure into your scenario. Choose. 1) More people winning. 2) Include the dead and less people winning.
Nick wants sin to be aligned with Rome and the rest of the town. The sin have basically openly waged war on romans by attacking one of their members. Why does this post of yours not make sense, nick? Only if Sin knows beforehand who TheWaaagh is. Beelzebub was just unsealed.

Yayap
November 29th, 2011, 06:15 AM
Beelzebub was just unsealed.

Wrong! Read the mechanics again.

Illidan
November 29th, 2011, 06:16 AM
Ok after this last post of Nick, it's clear to everyone that he doesn't understand this game. Moving on.

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 06:16 AM
You don't seem to understand sin victory conditions at all.

You don't read my post at all.

Aren't you afraid of Assassins, Nick? On which side are they, what do you think? You don't fear then one of then might kill you at night?

I am also advocating for their win. Read my post. Currently, only Eternity (3) needs to die.

Dust
November 29th, 2011, 06:17 AM
Ok after this last post of Nick, it's clear to everyone that he doesn't understand this game. Moving on.
Or does he understand it but twisting it to his benefit? He was clear on Days 1 and 2 on the mechanics. Why shouldn't he be clear now?

Yayap
November 29th, 2011, 06:18 AM
I am also advocating for their win. Read my post. Currently, only Eternity (3) needs to die.

Wrong again! Only disciples count for the minimum 24 deaths.

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 06:19 AM
Wrong! Read the mechanics again.

Come on Yayap. You too?

One Demon is revealed per day. They remain sealed.

If Lucifer meditated Night1 and recruited Night2, my statement is true.

fred
November 29th, 2011, 06:20 AM
Anywho, I'm sticking to my vote. It's apparent that he's trying to fill some selfish desires.

Also: Yayap must be confused as to how I'm here and watching :)

Illidan
November 29th, 2011, 06:20 AM
Rofl Nick, you're hilarious.

Yayap
November 29th, 2011, 06:22 AM
Come on Yayap. You too?

One Demon is revealed per day. They remain sealed.

If Lucifer meditated Night1 and recruited Night2, my statement is true.

Lucifer may not have found Beelzebub, may have found one that we don't even know about.

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 06:23 AM
Hmm... I just recalled Yayap has sworn to kill me no matter what. I'll ignore you.

I'll reply to Illidan and Dust. In the meantime, pile up the vote. I'll be back in 3 hours.

Note: It is sad for Humanity that they would demand lynching in the name of justice but in reality they are buying time and offering sacrifices to save their lives. Sinners! All of you!

Yayap
November 29th, 2011, 06:23 AM
Also: Yayap must be confused as to how I'm here and watching :)

I know you have the day off Fred.

McJesus
November 29th, 2011, 06:33 AM
A thought, consider this my first real post. Nick might actually be from the sin faction who has been trying to create an alliance with the romans for the entire game because the romans being on sin's side greatly helps sins, rather than the other way around.

Ash
November 29th, 2011, 06:36 AM
vote Nick

Sorry Nick but I also think your suspicious. Since day two actually. I don't like Romans anyways. Is there a chance Nick is jailor?

Ash
November 29th, 2011, 06:40 AM
Nick (4) (fred, Dust, Yapyap, ASH!!)

i think this is correct.

McJesus
November 29th, 2011, 06:42 AM
unvote yayap
vote nick

I facepalm at how stupid you are being. Like I said maybe you are actually sin trying to court the romans o.O

McJesus
November 29th, 2011, 06:43 AM
Yayap (1) (Capitalier)
Nick (5) (fred, Dust, Yapyap, ASH!!, McPwnage)

Fragos
November 29th, 2011, 06:44 AM
Well, i'll make my first big step here.

Nick apparently lost the understanding of the rules, and after looking at Dust's last post I came to the probable conclusion than Nick realized that he is Demon. Either he is Leviathan, which role was revealed today, or one of the unknown demons that was unsealed by Lucifer. I suggest that we need to make action now!

vote Nick

I strongly recommend other people, especially remaining Creative Masterminds, to vote against Nick.
Nick (4) (fred, Dust, Yapyap, Ash, Fragos)

Fragos
November 29th, 2011, 06:45 AM
Nick (6) (fred, Dust, Yapyap, ASH!!, McPwnage, Fragos).

Now corrected. Right now I'm sure that Nick is Demon.

Yayap
November 29th, 2011, 06:56 AM
I would like to add Fragos to the kill list. He is clearly anti-sin.

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 06:57 AM
I'll be back on and off for 3 hours until my stuff is done. For those who vote me. Please state a clear reasons to lynch me. Eg. If I am a Demon, when am I unsealed? When do I start to change me tactics, etc. Or, if my logic is flawed. Where is it. I especially want reasons from vets. Even if you do not want to lynch me. Give the reason why. Eg. Vague reasons like Illidan is suspicious and not allowed. By the way, for those who say that you do not want to give a reason because you are afraid to die. Please pay attention to them. After I die.

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 06:59 AM
Yayap. Please give a reason on why you want to lynch me. And get Illidan and fred to give their reasons also. McPwnage is fine. For a bit more clarification as why am I stupid is welcomed.

Dust
November 29th, 2011, 07:05 AM
Nick, do I need to restate why I am voting you? I think I got that down.

Illidan
November 29th, 2011, 07:09 AM
You should seriously learn to read. I didn't vote.

Dust
November 29th, 2011, 07:17 AM
Reasons to vote Nick
fred: "[Nick] doesn't want to die and is trying to conform"
Dust: "Nick neutral =/= real neutral"
Yipyap: "Nick is my enemy"
Ash: thinks Nick is suspicious
Mcpwnage: "Nick is being stupid"
Fragos: "Nick possibly has a demon in him based on his understanding of the rules"

If I got your reason wrong just holler.

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 07:34 AM
@Dust: You are clear since Day2. You talked enough. Help me tally. And thank you. @Illidan: You are a veteran. You didnt vote. But I want your reasons. @fred: I don't want to die. Then what? @Yayap: I am your enemy. But better reasons that you want me dead? Stalking is not your only strategy, is it? @Ash: I am suspicious. That is true. But why do you think I'm against your interest? @Mcpwnage: A good enough reason. But how am I stupid? @Fragos: Which means I'm a Sinner? Or Unsealed Demon? And when do you think I'm unsealed? Or am I Lucifer?

Luna
November 29th, 2011, 07:36 AM
Anyone else feel that Jack didn't die because we're all too stupid to understand how to play this game, but because he gave the Emperor of Rome an ultimatum despite being tied up in a jail cell?

Illidan
November 29th, 2011, 07:38 AM
My reasons for what, Nick? For saying that you don't understand the game? I don't need to explain that, it's crystal clear to everyone that reads the victory conditions.

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 07:39 AM
Please give your reply regarding reasons why I must be lynched. Base your reply on the time before you posted the vote against me.

@Dust: You are clear since Day2. You talked enough. Help me tally. And thank you.

@Illidan: You are a veteran. You didnt vote. But I want your reasons.

@fred: I don't want to die. Then what?

@Yayap: I am your enemy. But better reasons that you want me dead? Stalking is not your only strategy, is it?

@Ash: I am suspicious. That is true. But why do you think I'm against your interest?

@Mcpwnage: A good enough reason. But how am I stupid?

@Fragos: Which means I'm a Sinner? Or Unsealed Demon? And when do you think I'm unsealed? Or am I Lucifer?

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 07:40 AM
Anyone else feel that Jack didn't die because we're all too stupid to understand how to play this game, but because he gave the Emperor of Rome an ultimatum despite being tied up in a jail cell?

Yes. He died because of the threat to Roman. But he will get lynched if not for FalseTruth.

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 07:43 AM
My reasons for what, Nick? For saying that you don't understand the game? I don't need to explain that, it's crystal clear to everyone that reads the victory conditions.

I'm not that bright you see. I need you to state clearly so that I understand. Which part did I get confused on? How did my logic fail? You are posting vague posts since Day1. Try harder.

Illidan
November 29th, 2011, 07:45 AM
I was never vague. I openly stated many times that I want to see you dead. And I quoted the parts you got confused with. Yayap quoted the other.

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 07:48 AM
Oh yea. I sense fear. For non-Sinner Humanity. Speak up. Sacrifice yourself so that Eternity can win. And you will also win.

Illidan
November 29th, 2011, 07:49 AM
Are you talking with me? Where's that fear, lol.

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 07:50 AM
I was never vague. I openly stated many times that I want to see you dead. And I quoted the parts you got confused with. Yayap quoted the other.

Another vague reply. You want to see me dead. Yes I agree. I fail to understand the game. But how? Do you mind quoting the parts again? And if you agree with Yayap, which part?

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 07:51 AM
Oh yea. I sense fear. For non-Sinner Humanity. Speak up. Sacrifice yourself so that Eternity can win. And you will also win.

Not to Illidan alone. It's to everyone.

Illidan
November 29th, 2011, 07:57 AM
Another vague reply. You want to see me dead. Yes I agree. I fail to understand the game. But how? Do you mind quoting the parts again? And if you agree with Yayap, which part?
Holy shit you're annoying.

You said many times today that the humanity should side with Sin. This is pure bullshit because to win, the sin needs to kill the eternity AND 24 humans. Assume the worst case scenario for humanity where no more Romans die, with the 5 deaths 19 more humans need to die. That means that, in the best condition just 8 humans will survive. And that's being optimistic.
On the contrary, the Humanity winning condition suggest to act otherwise: kill sin OR survive. So the best way humanity can win is killing the sin while attempting to survive, not what you suggest.

You also said that Beelzebub has been unsealed. This is completely wrong. We don't know what demon was unsealed tonight, it could be one of the demons that are still not revealed. The role cards revelations are not connected to the unsealing.

Raiden
November 29th, 2011, 07:59 AM
I am here, and still alive. Before i start delving into last day's events, i'd like to bring to attention on some of the recent facts, especially regarding Yayap.

Although apparently similar, his behavior is not coherent with yesterday's himself. I am sure interested parties know what i mean.
FalseTruth, do you have anything to say about this?

Moreover, i see that Nick's attitude towards romans becomes increasingly aggressive as Romans lose influence (Tax Collector dead and new demons revealed), which is also worthy of notice. I'd like to suggest romans to take action against the guy if he is indeed not one of your own.
Please note that the least influent Rome is, the more you should want to ally with Humanity and Eternity, because you know, Sin will not help you fullfil any of your victory conditions. Should Jesus die at night, Pilate will be dead long before his resurrection.

Luna
November 29th, 2011, 08:01 AM
Envy can "convince" Jesus to recruit Sinners. Pilate can recruit all the Commoners. We can all kill all Legionnaires. The only losing party will be the dead and Eternity. My scenario calls for 4 people to lose (3 Eternity and 1 Humanity). Next best scenario does not involve Jesus and requires 10 people to lose (3 Eternity 7 Humanity). Of course Eternity win will have 7 people losing. Currently I'm looking forward for Sin win.

In all fairness Nick, you keep saying stuff like this where you say you're looking forward to Sin winning because that's the least amount of people losing? Then you've been corrected and reminded that at least 24 humans as well as Eternity must die, and you completely disregard it and tell people they're being vague. You wanted someone to quote you, well, this is just one of the posts which is a massive red flag, sorry ^^

Raiden
November 29th, 2011, 08:03 AM
Also illidan, what do you think of Goonswarm?

wolfcheese
November 29th, 2011, 08:04 AM
(Bren's last will) Also, I never lied about being a sinner. I am the apex of Pride and Sloth. A play on words is all it was, backed up by continual reinforcement.

Fuck me, of course it was. That's why I tried to get Bren to confirm that he claimed the role of sinner, to which he responded with a rather cryptic message about fish. I wish I were more firm with that part of my question but I guess that late in the day it would not have changed much.

This is why I need to get better at lateral thinking puzzles. :rolleyes:

I see my initial feelings about how Bren might have been distracting us, which I shared at the start of day 2, were justified:

(Bren's last will) You see, the whole purpose of these last two days was to polarize players into taking rigid stances on a fierce topic.

That covers what I have to say so far. The day is young. Nick is a bit suspicious to me and it seems I'm not alone, but I will observe some more first.

Illidan
November 29th, 2011, 08:08 AM
Also illidan, what do you think of Goonswarm?
idk. He claimed being useless hinting at commoner, but he could be something else. Maybe a Sinner.

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 08:09 AM
Holy shit you're annoying.

I can be annoying because I'm being lynched. Thank you for your reply.

Moreover, i see that Nick's attitude towards romans becomes increasingly aggressive as Romans lose influence (Tax Collector dead and new demons revealed), which is also worthy of notice. I'd like to suggest romans to take action against the guy if he is indeed not one of your own.

Assuming that I'm a fake Roman, what do you think is the best strategy for me now that the Tax Collector is dead? Thanks.

Ambient
November 29th, 2011, 08:10 AM
Don't have much time before class.. but I have skimmed the first 99 posts...

I have to agree with the consensus analysis that Nick either...
1. doesn't understand game dynamics
or
2. Is scum.

vote Nick

I will be back home in about.. 8 hours or so.

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 08:13 AM
In all fairness Nick, you keep saying stuff like this where you say you're looking forward to Sin winning because that's the least amount of people losing? Then you've been corrected and reminded that at least 24 humans as well as Eternity must die, and you completely disregard it and tell people they're being vague. You wanted someone to quote you, well, this is just one of the posts which is a massive red flag, sorry ^^

Thanks for the reply. You are welcome to vote me anytime.

By the way, dead Romans are included.

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 08:15 AM
Don't have much time before class.. but I have skimmed the first 99 posts...

I have to agree with the consensus analysis that Nick either...
1. doesn't understand game dynamics
or
2. Is scum.

vote Nick

I will be back home in about.. 8 hours or so.

Ah Ambient. Do tell me instead. What is your OWN opinion about me? What role do you think I am?

Raiden
November 29th, 2011, 08:17 AM
Assuming that I'm a fake Roman, what do you think is the best strategy for me now that the Tax Collector is dead? Thanks.

Explain to me why do you think that discarding Rome to favor Sin became a good idea, instead. If you were a Roman, you would know that Jesus will be handed over to you regardless, since it would be overly stupid to kill him at night.

McJesus
November 29th, 2011, 08:19 AM
Nick you think winning with sin is the best way for EVERYONE to win the game. Everyone -24 humans (do romans count as humans btw) + all of eternity's 3-5 members that is 27-29 people losing out of 45 = 60-64% of people losing the game. That is 71-76% of people who aren't the seven demons of sin. That is stupid.

Yayap
November 29th, 2011, 08:22 AM
Please give your reply regarding reasons why I must be lynched. Base your reply on the time before you posted the vote against me.

@Yayap: I am your enemy. But better reasons that you want me dead? Stalking is not your only strategy, is it?

1st vote = I like trains strategy.
2nd vote = You are now my enemy. That is all I need to say.

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 08:33 AM
Explain to me why do you think that discarding Rome to favor Sin became a good idea, instead.

Back to you. Please tell me which statement I made today showed that I discarded Rome. I'm more pro-Sin today. Yes. I will answer this question later until more people are voting.

If you were a Roman, you would know that Jesus will be handed over to you regardless, since it would be overly stupid to kill him at night.

Assuming I'm a fake. I agree that the real Romans are not acting what they are saying. Why do you think the Romans are not sending any Tax Collectors as heralds if they are hoping to side with Eternity? You do not need to answer this.

I don't really need much answers from you. You spoke enough. You'll have a lot to answer only if you lived too long.

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 08:36 AM
Nick you think winning with sin is the best way for EVERYONE to win the game. Everyone -24 humans (do romans count as humans btw) + all of eternity's 3-5 members that is 27-29 people losing out of 45 = 60-64% of people losing the game. That is 71-76% of people who aren't the seven demons of sin. That is stupid.

Yes, Romans included. Please count again. And using my strategy for that. My numbers are correct (but one is not). I got enough replies from you. Thank you.

1st vote = I like trains strategy.
2nd vote = You are now my enemy. That is all I need to say.

Raiden, I'll pass Yayap to you.

Raiden
November 29th, 2011, 08:41 AM
Thank you Nick, i will take good care of him.

As for your other explanatory post, i agree that we have talked enough about it. I'm sure Rome understands.

Auckmid
November 29th, 2011, 09:12 AM
Not feeling much like reservations today.
-Vote Nick
The only good explanation that I see for Nick's huge change in motives is that he is Leviathan, and instead of waiting for Lucifer to unseal him, he is trying to get recruited tonight.

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 09:16 AM
Hi Auckmid! Thanks for voting me.
1) Are you sure that is your only reason to vote me? Do tell me!
2) If you are a Unsealed Demon, what do you think is your strategy to get recruited?
Thank you!

AND GUYS DON'T BE LAZY UPDATE THE LIST

wolfcheese
November 29th, 2011, 09:23 AM
Question to GM: Are Leviathan's targets informed that they are manipulated?

Celt
November 29th, 2011, 09:33 AM
I would like to say, the Jailor is a dick.

vornksr
November 29th, 2011, 09:34 AM
About to go off to class, but two things:

1) There isn't much danger of this yet, but let's try not to hammer too early in the day.
2) Did wolfcheese change his avatar?

Celt
November 29th, 2011, 09:36 AM

1) There isn't much danger of this yet, but let's try not to hammer too early in the day.

1) 100% agreed.
2) I think so, can't remember furries playing in day I or II.

Kromos
November 29th, 2011, 09:36 AM
By the way, dear Sin. Spare Kromos if you agree that we could work together. Kill Kromos if you feel that possible Roman-Sin alliance is not at your best interest. I could only think of this way to communicate with you now.

Fuck you Nick, bargain with your own life. :evil:

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 09:37 AM

Yup. Currently Tuesday 4.30 PM. Ends Friday 0.00 AM

And yes, nicer avatar.

vornksr
November 29th, 2011, 09:39 AM
In answer to my own question, the image properties on his avatar say that he changed it about 24 hours ago.

Celt
November 29th, 2011, 09:40 AM
Also, If a romo-sin alliance is to happen, I'd jump on board, because my goal is to win, and I can win even if sin[/b] wins.

Celt
November 29th, 2011, 09:43 AM

I think, if an alliance was not in their best interest, Nick would be dead by now.

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 09:47 AM

Roman-Sin deal still stands. And next will be Commoner lynchfest to hunt Lucifer. And CONGRATULATIONS. You are the FIRST PLACE WINNER!

Kromos
November 29th, 2011, 09:50 AM
Yeah, I didn't think they would kill me even if they didn't want an alliance as killing a commoner wouldn't be a very useful kill this early in the game. They would also want Rome to think they had an alliance even if there was none so Rome would support them up until the point they killed Tiberius.

Kromos
November 29th, 2011, 09:53 AM
Roman-Sin deal still stands. And next will be Commoner lynchfest to hunt Lucifer. And CONGRATULATIONS. You are the FIRST PLACE WINNER!

It's obvious I'm not Lucifer as I wanted to be recruited day one and DR wouldn't give Lucifer to a noob like me :D

wolfcheese
November 29th, 2011, 10:09 AM
Did wolfcheese change his avatar?

Yes I did. Just a different picture of tails.

I could deny the furry claims but hey, the more deception the better.

Clawtrocity
November 29th, 2011, 10:30 AM
Rev didn't give Jesus and Lucifer to vets. He randomed the roles. If he got a roll he didn't like he re-randomed them. Stop saying "Oh since I'm new I must not be jesus/lucifer" That's bullshit and the bad guy could very well be any of you faggots.

Also Jesus slipped up today.

In other words I know who Jesus is, but that doesn't really help me at all.

Don't worry, I won't be a faggot like False about it. If I knew who Lucifer was I'd obviously say.

Everyone is voting nick so I will join.

Nick, I don't see why Illidan was being an asshole to you earlier, but regardless I still hate you and want you to die so there's that.

vote Nick

philie
November 29th, 2011, 10:31 AM
Raiden, so what is your opinion on this new alliance of False Truth and Yayaps? And Yayap specifically?

I stand by yesterday's statement, you people are such sheep. The line between "scum" and "town" is very blurry in this here.

You can't just say "he's scummy, vote Nick" and fade away. I am sure more than half of you are voting Nick because you dont think he is, and the other half - because you dont understand what he is doing.

However I'm convinced he is not a sinner. He does nothing Yayap doesn't do, yet again Yayap starts a hypocrite wagon on a person whose statements resemble his the most. Is that intended?

Elixir, we all know you're better than that. "No sheriff leads no lynch", is all you can do? You can't complain about having no info, in a game where speaking up is the biggest lead. Yet you don't provide us with anything. You're a veteran, and you know how wrong this is and how far below your actual level. Something for you all to consider, Lix is sinner of the day in my book and it's disappointing how you let him off the hook immediately.

BorkBot
November 29th, 2011, 10:33 AM
Hello and well met one and all on this third Day of Judgement. I would say 'tis a fine day, but alas more of our fellow countrymen have gone to cross the river Styx or departed for Heaven or Hell, depending on the faith to which you adhere.

The appearance of this Aspect of Envy is troubling indeed, for She or He or It - or whatever one should call such a vile being - shall be the cause of much trouble indeed.Oh, woe is me. For had I not come to this splendorous city of Jerusalem, I may have escaped damnation.

My only chance at victory now is to fight for mine own survival. I challenge thee, Nick, for thou hath been a thorn in the side of the people with thine skewed logic and treacherous stance. And I shall side with the people in this, for I feel thine poisonous tongue spits naught but words of deceit. Thou hath set thine own trap and sprung it, my friend. Mayhaps others shall be more lucky than thee.

-vote Nick

I shan't update the tally. For that is a chore to be done by people more humble than me.

Jesus hath spoken. Please bestow thine divine healing magics upon me Capitalier - who hath discovered me on the second Day of Judgement already - for I require thine aid.

Yayap
November 29th, 2011, 10:39 AM
Philie, if you look at the past Forum Mafias, you'll notice that Elixir doesn't take the town leader position, ever. He may have hosted 2 FMs, but I don't see him doing anything he hasn't done before. I'm not too concerned about him, leave him be for now.

nanosystem
November 29th, 2011, 10:43 AM
Hey Nick, is this your first game? (no offense)

Kromos
November 29th, 2011, 10:46 AM
Rev didn't give Jesus and Lucifer to vets. He randomed the roles. If he got a roll he didn't like he re-randomed them. Stop saying "Oh since I'm new I must not be jesus/lucifer" That's bullshit and the bad guy could very well be any of you faggots.

Game master said this on night 1:

"Also: THE ENTIRE ROLE LIST IS RANDOM. I did not reroll or play favorites, except for the Jesus/Lucifer roles."

Clawtrocity
November 29th, 2011, 10:48 AM
Yeah, but he just rerolled those roles so trolls didn't get them. Even if he did we can't just let new players off the hook for some bullshit meta reason.

Ambient
November 29th, 2011, 10:53 AM
Popping on here in the library before class.. This bandwagon is going a little fast. I would rather not have the day end before I got home.

For now...

unvote nick

Bah. I was going to post more but then had to fix the powerpoint. I will be back later.

Dimwit
November 29th, 2011, 10:54 AM
Vote Nick

For a couple reasons:
1) The moment the votes started up against him, his next few posts get a lot less colorful and much more desperate. It wasn't until he got some counter argument out before he switched back to color. i.e. he started to panic because his game was no longer working.

2) I have deduced that Nick is in no way a Roman. It's in his posts since day 1, if you can read past his claims. And especially now given that he's pushing for a Sin-Roman alliance it stands to reason that he is in fact a Sinner or now officially Sin aligned.

McJesus
November 29th, 2011, 11:02 AM
Also note the waaagh's last will said nick in no way represents the romans further proving he isn't a roman and is trying to influence the romans into working with sin to win.

CmG
November 29th, 2011, 11:03 AM
Nick is not lynchworthy you waste time and resources. Same with Yapyap. Brennenburg mentioning Claw several time in his deathnote is "VERY" suspicous. Also it owuld be wise scimming day 1 to day 3 after the word "Shadow" or some guys who would fit into the shadow Category.
In the name of Sin i will follow Yapyap right into hell! I Hate winter anyway.

Btw semi lurkers like: Fragos, Goonswarm and Zack could be possible allies for Humanity and have to be punished!

vote Zack

CmG
November 29th, 2011, 11:04 AM
I call Waaaghs last will Wifom!

Clawtrocity
November 29th, 2011, 11:07 AM
He mentioned my name because I claimed Thief to protect him yesterday. He knew I was lying, but I was just trying to protect him because I knew exactly what he was thinking. In this game you can't just say 'Guys he's fine leave him alone' You need to lie and say 'I AM ZEE SHERIFF AND HE IZ INNOCENT GUIZE'. That way people listen to you because everyone's a fucked up retard in this game.

Raiden
November 29th, 2011, 11:09 AM
Raiden, so what is your opinion on this new alliance of False Truth and Yayaps? And Yayap specifically?

I will not disclose my opinion about yayap before i have heard from FalseTruth, hopefully soon.

I also think i know what Claw is up to, although his plans aren't going very well, thus he is adding weight to see if it gets any better. Am i right Claw? Don't worry, you know i have always been on your side, but i am also aware that you could betray me anytime.

CmG
November 29th, 2011, 11:14 AM
Thats only one side of the coin, Claw and you know it. If you claim Thief or not is not the Issue here. Now you know who Jesus and don't tell it? It's the same bullshit from Yesterday now comming from you. In every post so far from you is a major element of bs wasting precious day time. This can't be tolerated any longer!

unvote Zack
vote Clawtrovity

wolfcheese
November 29th, 2011, 11:18 AM
oh mr. Jailor:

JESUS REFUSED TO REVEAL HIMSELF YESTERDAY; THIS IS COMPENSATION AGAINST ETERNITY; DONT FORGET THAT ETERNITY
Commoners are not necessarily pro-Eternity. They can become Romans or just stay Neutral and survive/see Sin defeated. Eternity, I would imagine, has other people to recruit.

This is assuming you knew what Jack would be. If you thought he was something else, then nevermind me.

Also...

I don't know if this was meant to be rhetoric or not, but yes I most definitely do.

Dimwit
November 29th, 2011, 11:19 AM
He mentioned my name because I claimed Thief to protect him yesterday. He knew I was lying, but I was just trying to protect him because I knew exactly what he was thinking. In this game you can't just say 'Guys he's fine leave him alone' You need to lie and say 'I AM ZEE SHERIFF AND HE IZ INNOCENT GUIZE'. That way people listen to you because everyone's a fucked up retard in this game.

I believe claw. I am not convinced that he is any help to Humanity, Romans or Eternity, but this post comes off genuine. It's much calmer than his other. Than again, that could be a tell.

See, myself and others hammered Claw yesterday, and his posts were increasingly angry until one last, albeit sarcastic joke. This response to suspicion is very calm, even with his typical cynicism tagged at the end.

This should be something to note.

Dimwit
November 29th, 2011, 11:21 AM
To add, I believe Jack died because the jailor was showing that it is not acceptable to claim Sinner, regardless of the reason or role-cover.

Celt
November 29th, 2011, 11:23 AM
oh mr. Jailor:

Commoners are not necessarily pro-Eternity. They can become Romans or just stay Neutral and survive/see Sin defeated. Eternity, I would imagine, has other people to recruit.

Err, The death of a commoner is pro sin, which, in turn, is anti eternity.

Dat Font?

CmG
November 29th, 2011, 11:27 AM
IT's funny how everyone abuses the Veteran status you all claim that you knew what jack was doing. I assure you you did not! That's the same for Claw and it would fit his behaviour from yesterday very well. Not everything is as it seems. Especially in a Mafia game where almost everybody can survive on it's own.

Think about it. If you do Day 3 was already a success for most of you.

Yayap
November 29th, 2011, 11:32 AM
The only I thing I claimed about Brennenburg is that I believed that he wasn't a sinner. Never said I knew what he was nor did I care since if he wasn't a sinner then I'm happy with his death.

Clawtrocity
November 29th, 2011, 11:36 AM
I'm not revealing Jesus because that does nothing without the knowledge of Lucifer. I'll just say that Jesus and the power role he recruited are using a code to discuss things in day chat and I figured out their code. They are most likely both are sitting there thinking "He's bluffing", but I had some suspicions on day 2 if you go through my 'angry' posts you'll find a nice little poke at who they were.

On the otherhand Mr. T can suck my nuts. If you're gonna fuckin jail and kill someone have the balls to talk to them at night. You wanna be a pussy cockbag and hide in your fortress with your guards that's fine, but at least tell them why they're dying. Just one more reason I hate the Roman empire.

@CmG You must be new here. I actually have a telepathic relationship with Jack, vorn, Yayap, and sometimes False(I usually hate him too much to give a fuck what he thinks). I know what they're thinking at all times and they usually know what I'm thinking. Was it risky getting Jack off the hook? Sure. I knew he could be faking it. Look at Yayap last game. He faked sheriff and cleared me so I went along and helped him. I never knew that he was or wasn't sheriff, but I didn't let him off the hook.

My only rule in FM is to question power. Never look at something as it is. There is no Black and White, but instead a plethora of colors awaiting the gaze of the curious man.

Also
FUCK YOU GUYS, I'M GOIN HOME.

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 11:39 AM
Vote Nick

For a couple reasons:
2) I have deduced that Nick is in no way a Roman. It's in his posts since day 1, if you can read past his claims. And especially now given that he's pushing for a Sin-Roman alliance it stands to reason that he is in fact a Sinner or now officially Sin aligned.

Dear Dimwit. If you are a Sinner, what will be your playstyle? During Day1-3, If you are a Sinner taking 50% chance to win and side with Eternity, what will you do? If you are a Sinner taking 75% chance to win and side with Sin, what will you do?

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 11:42 AM
I challenge thee, Nick, for thou hath been a thorn in the side of the people with thine skewed logic and treacherous stance. And I shall side with the people in this, for I feel thine poisonous tongue spits naught but words of deceit. Thou hath set thine own trap and sprung it, my friend. Mayhaps others shall be more lucky than thee.

May I ask what is your role? Please don't lie...

Dimwit
November 29th, 2011, 11:45 AM
Dear Dimwit. If you are a Sinner, what will be your playstyle? During Day1-3, If you are a Sinner taking 50% chance to win and side with Eternity, what will you do? If you are a Sinner taking 75% chance to win and side with Sin, what will you do?

I will concede that I am not 100% that you are a Sinner or Sin, but you are absolutely not a Roman, and you are now shooting for a Roman-Sin alliance.

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 11:46 AM
To add, I believe Jack died because the jailor was showing that it is not acceptable to claim Sinner, regardless of the reason or role-cover.

Why do you think the current Roman fear Sinners so much? And why do you think they don't want people to claim Sinner?

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 11:48 AM
IT's funny how everyone abuses the Veteran status you all claim that you knew what jack was doing. I assure you you did not! That's the same for Claw and it would fit his behaviour from yesterday very well. Not everything is as it seems. Especially in a Mafia game where almost everybody can survive on it's own.

Think about it. If you do Day 3 was already a success for most of you.

This game is unlike others. More people. Ramping KPN. Surviving Day3 isn't much of a success in fact. I'm surprised everyone is still so chilled out.

CmG
November 29th, 2011, 11:50 AM
Thats an awesome argument. so you play after hunches because you are all telepathicly connected Brofisting all day. rolleyes.

Back to Nick. He plays the survival game very well from Day 1 until now. Day 1 siding with Romans was the best way to survive. Claiming to be roman or a possible recruit or scapegoat gave him like a 100% chance to survive day 1 and day 2. Now that it's sure that he is not Roman (wifom?) he tries to side with Sin and will lie , fake ,disguise whatever he can to not getting lynched on this Day. Thats why he "forgot" how the mechanics work...

Sure he is suspicious. But its just a strategy to survive. Like most of the rest of you who try to survive by sheer chance he decided to do it on his own.

Now all of you can unvote him and get some better lynchable targets like our lovely semi lurkers. Or check on Claw's "research".

Dimwit
November 29th, 2011, 11:51 AM
Why do you think the current Roman fear Sinners so much? And why do you think they don't want people to claim Sinner?

I didn't say they, I said him. He killed Brennenburg with no conversation or consideration, whom by the end of the day even I was convinced was NOT a sinner, and in retrospect see that he was trying to call attention to himself over any power roles since he was but a lonely commoner, while at the same time running the chance of being invested by an angel and converted to desciple.

This leads me to believe that Tiberius was making a point and effectively saying, "If you claim sinner, I will kill you. I am not playing games."

It's quite obvious.

wolfcheese
November 29th, 2011, 11:53 AM
Err, The death of a commoner is pro sin, which, in turn, is anti eternity.

Dat Font?
If you go by that, then the death of anyone is pro-sin (except sinners with sealed demons). There is nothing particularly pro-sin about this execution in my eyes.

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 11:54 AM
This leads me to believe that Tiberius was making a point and effectively saying, "If you claim sinner, I will kill you. I am not playing games."

If this is true, how would you explain their fear of Sinners? Or their hate for Sinner claiming? Asking for your opinion. Thank you.

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 11:58 AM
If you go by that, then the death of anyone is pro-sin (except sinners with sealed demons). There is nothing particularly pro-sin about this execution in my eyes.

Why do you think Roman is communicating through 1) death note, and not 2) herald or 3) messages from released prisoner?

Yayap
November 29th, 2011, 11:59 AM
If this is true, how would you explain their fear of Sinners? Or their hate for Sinner claiming? Asking for your opinion. Thank you.

It's very obvious Nick. We pretty much said that Brennenburg was not a sinner, and Claw added to that point with his WIFOM.
Romans may have killed Brennenburg thinking he was Eternity for all we know. Thus doing Sin a favor.

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 12:02 PM
The only I thing I claimed about Brennenburg is that I believed that he wasn't a sinner. Never said I knew what he was nor did I care since if he wasn't a sinner then I'm happy with his death.

Dear Herald of Sin. Care to convince the masses on the virtue of sin? Do tell Humanity and Sinners on how you plan to achieve exactly 24 deaths? For them to support Sin, you need to layout the complete plan. Anything less will not get you support. A friendly advice from a Sin supporter...

Dimwit
November 29th, 2011, 12:05 PM

I don't know? That's not what is apparent. What is apparent is that they don't like Sinner claimers, or maybe Sinner claimers with loud mouths. That's all I'm pointing out.

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 12:06 PM
It's very obvious Nick. We pretty much said that Brennenburg was not a sinner, and Claw added to that point with his WIFOM.
Romans may have killed Brennenburg thinking he was Eternity for all we know. Thus doing Sin a favor.

Angels are immune. Killing Jesus is foolish. And they are claiming that they are siding with Humanity! How would you explain this? And Brennenburg definitely say recruit him... I need to know what Sin is thinking to ensure that there is no miscommunication between Roman and Sin. Successful alliance is based on trust after all.

Dimwit
November 29th, 2011, 12:06 PM
And Nick, you're working very hard to get the eyes off of you right now. It's a little suspicious. I call a Neut Geingrich on you.

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 12:08 PM
If you read my earlier post. I said that votes on me are welcome as long as you give clear reasons. I don't want to die a meaningless death after all.

Yayap
November 29th, 2011, 12:09 PM
Oh it's very simple you see, anyone that reveals members of eternity and willingly helps to lynch/kill them has a better chance to live. Anyone helping Eternity goes on the kill list. I'm sure 24 kills will come quickly.

As far as I can see, the Romans are helping Sin. Considering that Brennenburg said that executing him would show what Romes intentions were to Eternity while he was jailed.

Dimwit
November 29th, 2011, 12:12 PM
It's been established that you are pro sin after calling yourself a roman for so long, and are now encouraging a Sin-Roman alliance which is detrimental to many Romans, most of humanity and all of Eternity.

For this reason, anyone Pro-Survival, Pro-Roman win post-death or Pro-Eternity have a very clear reason to lynch you.

You have also started responding incredibly quickly, devoid of your regular colorful nature and are attacking every theory that has been shared, thus taking the conversation off of you and burying intel in pages of desperation.

Illidan
November 29th, 2011, 12:13 PM
I've had enough of Nick. He's clearly panicking and his constant pro-sin behaviour is clearly against humanity.

vote Nick

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 12:13 PM
Dear ally Yayap. I had my fears. I fear Jesus will corrupt the minds of innocent Roman citizens, and turn then into fanatics. Their numbers are increasing now. I fear they might be exterminated a bit too late. All will be lost by then.

Capitalier
November 29th, 2011, 12:14 PM
I don't know? That's not what is apparent. What is apparent is that they don't like Sinner claimers, or maybe Sinner claimers with loud mouths. That's all I'm pointing out.

Is anyone reading the Emperor's death notes? He could be lying, but it seems to me that he believed Claw and Brennenburg were eternity.
Also, Yayap sounds like he's an assassin looking for naughty people to kill under the cover of WIFOM.

CmG
November 29th, 2011, 12:16 PM
All is possible in a game who is clearly neither black nor white. I like how almost anybody ignores me that gives me a better chance at everything what i was planing. Thank you very much :D

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 12:16 PM
You have also started responding incredibly quickly, devoid of your regular colorful nature and are attacking every theory that has been shared, thus taking the conversation off of you and burying intel in pages of desperation.

I thought some are incensed with my colorful post? By the way, you have given clear enough answers. Let me chat with Yayap.

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 12:17 PM
I better count my own votes. I don't want the day to end too early.

Capitalier
November 29th, 2011, 12:19 PM
I thought some are incensed with my colorful post? By the way, you have given clear enough answers. Let me chat with Yayap.
They are not colorful enough, you should add more.

MileS
November 29th, 2011, 12:25 PM
Thats only one side of the coin, Claw and you know it. If you claim Thief or not is not the Issue here. Now you know who Jesus and don't tell it? It's the same bullshit from Yesterday now comming from you. In every post so far from you is a major element of bs wasting precious day time. This can't be tolerated any longer!

unvote Zack
vote Clawtrovity

Not done reading yet, but why the fuck would Claw reveal Jesus?

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 12:27 PM
Yayap (1) (Capitalier)
Nick (11) (fred, Dust, Yayap, Ash, McPwnage, Fragos, Auckmid, Clawtrocity, Borkbot, Dimwit, Illidan)
Clawtrocity (1) (CmG)

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 12:29 PM
Oh noes! Only 11 votes.

Chill Dimwit. The day is still long. 0.00AM GMT Friday. Hey Yayap! Reply me!

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 12:29 PM
Not done reading yet, but why the fuck would Claw reveal Jesus?

Emperor Tiberius is a popular man.

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 12:34 PM
Those yet to give good reasons for voting me!
fred, Yayap, Ash, Fragos, Auckmid, Clawtrocity, Borkbot

Yayap
November 29th, 2011, 12:39 PM
Unless you would like to tell us who Jesus is Nick, I have nothing to add.

BorkBot
November 29th, 2011, 12:40 PM
Don't be ridiculous, Nick. Nobody has made any open role claim without lying about it thus far, so I don't see why I should be the first. If anything, you should claim a role. Because you are the one who has all the eyes on you right now.

You only see the obvious and therefore you are a fool. Go struggle some more.

Ganondorf
November 29th, 2011, 12:43 PM
I have returned. I am surprised about Brennenburg (more on that later), but I still want to hear from FalseTruth (who I still don't trust). I agree that Nick is acting unusually, but I don't think that he should necessarily be lynched yet... For all we know, he could just be a commoner trying to stay hidden in plain sight.

Fragos
November 29th, 2011, 12:46 PM
Don't worry, Nick. Rest assured, once the rest of town wakes up from their sleep or return from their busy work, they'll surely put their votes into lynching you. It's only a matter of time.

For starters, Nick is NOT an Roman - it was revealed in Waagh's last will, who was Tax Collector. Nick intends to create Roman-Sin alliance - but unfortunaltely for him many of us are already against that alliance - including Romans thenselves. Also, he is not member of Eternity at all - which means we're free to lynch him without any regrets.

Personally I am convinced that Nick is either Demon, or a Sinner that hides a Demon inside. Say what you like, but until Nick becomes lynched, he remains as Sin in my point of view. So here is my answer to him - it's my own conviction, and I highly doubt that he can move my heart otherwise.

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 12:46 PM
Jesus will only be revealed after Lucifer killed all the Commoners. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

CmG
November 29th, 2011, 12:48 PM
vote Nick

Sorry Nick but I also think your suspicious. Since day two actually. I don't like Romans anyways. Is there a chance Nick is jailor?

Hi Jesus :D

Dimwit
November 29th, 2011, 12:49 PM
Don't be ridiculous, Nick. Nobody has made any open role claim without lying about it thus far, so I don't see why I should be the first. If anything, you should claim a role. Because you are the one who has all the eyes on you right now.

You only see the obvious and therefore you are a fool. Go struggle some more.

Please do not forget about Suicidaln00b. kthx

Raiden
November 29th, 2011, 12:50 PM
Hi Ganondorf :)

While we wait for FalseTruth to come back, would you be so kind to tell me what role do you think he is? I have stated, yesterday, that he could be a sinner/demon, but then i changed my mind. Yet you still pursued his lynch up to L-1. Why?

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 12:50 PM
@Fragos
Fine. Good enough.

@Yayap
Make sure you guess my role before the day ends.

BorkBot
November 29th, 2011, 12:54 PM
Despite all your WIFOM'ing and veteran experience, I still do not see SuicidalN00b as a confirmed sinner. He has only confirmed that he is a troll and may or may not be telling the truth depending on a coin toss or something similar.

CmG
November 29th, 2011, 12:55 PM
Don't worry, Nick. Rest assured, once the rest of town wakes up from their sleep or return from their busy work, they'll surely put their votes into lynching you. It's only a matter of time.

For starters, Nick is NOT an Roman - it was revealed in Waagh's last will, who was Tax Collector. Nick intends to create Roman-Sin alliance - but unfortunaltely for him many of us are already against that alliance - including Romans thenselves. Also, he is not member of Eternity at all - which means we're free to lynch him without any regrets.

Personally I am convinced that Nick is either Demon, or a Sinner that hides a Demon inside. Say what you like, but until Nick becomes lynched, he remains as Sin in my point of view. So here is my answer to him - it's my own conviction, and I highly doubt that he can move my heart otherwise.

Fragos claims random Roman allright.

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 12:57 PM
Despite all your WIFOM'ing and veteran experience, I still do not see SuicidalN00b as a confirmed sinner. He has only confirmed that he is a troll and may or may not be telling the truth depending on a coin toss or something similar.

I assure you you won't want trolls or lurkers around when KPN starts to ramp up.

BorkBot
November 29th, 2011, 12:58 PM
I can think for myself, Nick. I know what I want.

wolfcheese
November 29th, 2011, 12:59 PM
Why do you think Roman is communicating through 1) death note, and not 2) herald or 3) messages from released prisoner?

I worded my last post a bit poorly - it was the execution itself that I was referring to. Yes, the death note is certainly trying to separate the Roman and Eternity factions. They are trying to communicate in an anti-Eternity matter.

What I meant to say was that the jailor is trying to wave Bren's death in the face of Eternity, when really he's got nothing on them. By killing a commoner the Romans could have hurt themselves just as much as they hurt Eternity and Humanity.

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 12:59 PM
Fragos claims random Roman allright.

If that's the case, Fragos. Why do you think Tiberius killed Brennenburg to publish a death note? Instead of getting a Roman herald or prisoner to read his order? What's your opinion from your point of view?

CmG
November 29th, 2011, 01:01 PM
And why would we have oyu around there Nick? You are no veteran so people can't read you very weill or at least they think they can't some of em. You are a potentional risk factor for everyone. You pokered maybe too high on day 1 but we can only be sure after that day. If you helped your wifom for the next FM games or just hurt yourself here.

You can't pull the same shit like Yipyap because you lack the longterm Wifom.... or not?

Kromos
November 29th, 2011, 01:04 PM
Jesus will only be revealed after Lucifer killed all the Commoners. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

If your a sinner say BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! to become a demon and win the game.

Nick is a sinner!

CmG
November 29th, 2011, 01:06 PM
I worded my last post a bit poorly - it was the execution itself that I was referring to. Yes, the death note is certainly trying to separate the Roman and Eternity factions. They are trying to communicate in an anti-Eternity matter.

What I meant to say was that the jailor is trying to wave Bren's death in the face of Eternity, when really he's got nothing on them. By killing a commoner the Romans could have hurt themselves just as much as they hurt Eternity and Humanity.

Did you ever consider that Tiberius just didn't like Jackofspades? Could be the same case like the "Twilight" murder.

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 01:08 PM
Does it even matter? I myself don't know their playstyles and they don't know mine. That's why I don't like lurkers and trolls.

Some may see me as newb. Others suspect that I WIFOM. An experienced veteran may vote like a newb. Other way around.

You'll never know where they place their bets anyway. Some like to play high risk. Some like to play safe. Their own styles.

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 01:11 PM
Nick is a sinner!

Kromos is an experienced player in disguise! You got me.

Sad to say you are the 3rd one.

1st place Capitalier
2nd place Dimwit
3rd place Kromos

CmG
November 29th, 2011, 01:11 PM
Thats not true Nick. Just look what Claw claimed for his defense. It's not as easy as that. Human's are always predictable. Just look at Jack and look how he behaved in the other FM's. If that wasn't the case you could flush human psychology down the toilet.

Interesting formating there Nick.

suicidaln00b
November 29th, 2011, 01:19 PM
im Siner,,i always tellt he truth Why woud you lie in mafia thats just makes the game harder.
Btw i think we shld lynch nick bcuz his post make my eye's hurt and he is Pliate Son of Sattan.
By.

Fragos
November 29th, 2011, 01:19 PM
I'll go to sleep and will be absent for 10 hours. I wonder if Nick would be lynched after I return. Only time will tell. Keep struggling Nick, there are stilll many questions about you in people's heads.

About Tiberius's behavior, I don't know really much. From what I read in Brennenburg's last will, Tiberius kills people in jail without even talking to then. So here is my recommendation to people that were jailed by Tiberius - do NOT talk in jail until he talks to you first. That way he won't be able to guess your role or alignment until the moment of your execution (unless you were checked by Tax Collector).

I know that some of you may want to kill me, if seeing me as threat. So I'll reveal myself for a while for the sake of my own safety.

I am Seer.

I can tell how many Romans, Eternity or Sin are there in town. But my abilities are somewhat limited (only 2 uses), and I am not planning to use then until Night 5. But all 3 factions and the rest of Humanity would be interested in my future knowledge, aren't they?
Also, I would like to warn Eternity that they should not recruit me, because that would make me to lose my secondary win condition - which is to survive. By claiming Seer early, I'm making sure that no one else claims this role again. All 3 factions can check me at night to see that I am not lying.

Until then, good night.

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 01:23 PM
@Fragos
You are useful to Sin and Roman. You will live until the end. And Eternity won't bother getting the Seer. Your knowledge is for all. Congratulations for your luck.

CmG
November 29th, 2011, 01:24 PM
im Siner,,i always tellt he truth Why woud you lie in mafia thats just makes the game harder.
Btw i think we shld lynch nick bcuz his post make my eye's hurt and he is Pliate Son of Sattan.
By.

Oh i forgot about that troll.

unvote clawtrocity
vote suicidaln00b

jayap (1) (Capitalier)
Nick (11) (fred, Dust, Yayap, Ash, McPwnage, Fragos, Auckmid, Clawtrocity, Borkbot, Dimwit, Illidan)
suicidaln00b (1) CmG

Nick
November 29th, 2011, 01:24 PM
Will be back in 6 hours. Until then don't end the day.

Tuesday 8.30PM

Kromos
November 29th, 2011, 01:26 PM
I hope Nick won't be lynched in the next 10 hours, the longer we wait the more information we will get and we have lots more time left in the day so I recommend holding off the votes until tomorrow. If anyone missed it Nick claimed sinner by saying BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

CmG
November 29th, 2011, 01:27 PM
How about you scrim Day 1 - day 3 yourself and get reliable information instead of somebody feeding you bullshit Kromos?
Btw sry for not killing you this night but i targeted somebody else who got healed. ;)

Dimwit
November 29th, 2011, 01:28 PM
I hope Nick won't be lynched in the next 10 hours, the longer we wait the more information we will get and we have lots more time left in the day so I recommend holding off the votes until tomorrow. If anyone missed it Nick claimed sinner by saying BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

I see what you did there. ;-)

Kromos
November 29th, 2011, 01:30 PM
That's ok CmG, I know you will come for me tonight and I am resigned to my fate. I don't necessarily believe Nick as I thought he made that claim way to obvious without explicitly saying that he was sinner so he wanted it to be easily found.

MileS
November 29th, 2011, 01:31 PM
Don't worry Kromos, Nick isn't going to get lynched today.

Illidan, what do you think Nick is?

CmG
November 29th, 2011, 01:32 PM

Why do you claim Sinner now? Makes no sense

Kromos
November 29th, 2011, 01:35 PM
Why do you claim Sinner now? Makes no sense

In that case I claimed sinner in my first post of the game :smile:

CmG
November 29th, 2011, 01:36 PM
u ded son!

Kromos
November 29th, 2011, 01:38 PM
lol I shouldn't have done that, I wasn't thinking straight. PLEASE FORGIVE ME I DIDN'T MEAN IT!!

Raiden
November 29th, 2011, 01:42 PM
Since other people seem to be absent...

Goonswarm, what do you think of Illidan?

Dimwit
November 29th, 2011, 01:42 PM
Since other people seem to be absent...

Goonswarm, what do you think of Illidan?

You still think he's Lucifer?

Raiden
November 29th, 2011, 01:44 PM
You still think he's Lucifer?

Who do you mean? Besides, i don't think either Illidan or Goonswarm are Lucifer.

McJesus
November 29th, 2011, 01:45 PM
wait if kromos is a sinner why did he want to be recruited to the legionaires?

Capitalier
November 29th, 2011, 01:45 PM
HOLY SHIT BRENNENBERG IS WATCHING THIS THREAD
IT'S A FUCKING GHOST

CmG
November 29th, 2011, 01:47 PM
in Germany we call him Burncastle or Burnmountain!? wtf

Raiden
November 29th, 2011, 01:47 PM
Also lol look at people disappearing from the online list right after i ask them questions. Very hilarious.

Kromos
November 29th, 2011, 01:48 PM
I am a commoner just ignore my last few posts, they didn't happen. -_-
I merely forgot about my code and I didn't mean anything insidious about it and Im sure you realise it was an innocent mistake by an innocent player. Check me if you want, I wouldn't have told the Romans to recruit me if I wasn't a naive, carefree commoner.

CmG
November 29th, 2011, 01:50 PM
you claimed Sinner with your "BLOOD FOR THE....." right in that post! Don't deny it! Wifom!!

Dimwit
November 29th, 2011, 01:50 PM
you claimed Sinner with your "BLOOD FOR THE....." right in that post! Don't deny it! Wifom!!

Stop deflecting

NorthStar
November 29th, 2011, 01:51 PM
On the contrary, I don't think it's late enough to lynch yet. We have plenty of time to decipher and decide. We should make good use of that time and discuss what needs to be discussed. There are more then 14 hours in a single day, we should make our decisions rationally and intelligently.

Illidan
November 29th, 2011, 01:53 PM
Illidan, what do you think Nick is?
Apparently everyone likes to ask me questions. Oh well.

Today, I think he's a demon, probably unsealed.

Yayap
November 29th, 2011, 01:54 PM
How about you scrim Day 1 - day 3 yourself and get reliable information instead of somebody feeding you bullshit Kromos?
Btw sry for not killing you this night but i targeted somebody else who got healed. ;)

Please, do tell who you targeted last night. If he proves to be Eternity, you may be protected from Sin as a helping hand.

Kromos
November 29th, 2011, 01:56 PM
Please, do tell who you targeted last night. If he proves to be Eternity, you may be protected from Sin as a helping hand.

he may have been joking.

Zack
November 29th, 2011, 02:01 PM
The lynches seem to have a pattern. Well, its quite simple really: Lynch the person who is the most annoying. Yesterday people were pissed at Brennenburg and FalseTruth, today Nick seems to have angered more than a few people. This is truly an angry mob, heh

I don't join in on mad bandwagons, so i'l just keep my vote where it is. Lurkers and trolls annoy me the most after all.

NorthStar
November 29th, 2011, 02:05 PM
vote Nick
If hes a Sinner/Demon. Then I say it's best to lynch him off once and for all.

CmG
November 29th, 2011, 02:08 PM
The lynches seem to have a pattern. Well, its quite simple really: Lynch the person who is the most annoying. Yesterday people were pissed at Brennenburg and FalseTruth, today Nick seems to have angered more than a few people. This is truly an angry mob, heh

I don't join in on mad bandwagons, so i'l just keep my vote where it is. Lurkers and trolls annoy me the most after all.

And back into the Shadows Nick. Cya on Day 4. Maybe

CmG
November 29th, 2011, 02:09 PM
Corrected:

And back into the Shadows Zack. Cya on Day 4. Maybe

Semi lurking is a Sin

Capitalier
November 29th, 2011, 02:12 PM

There's a decent reason to press Nick or Yayap. They are both weaving similar webs of WIFOM; therefore, cracking one of the nuts will help bust the other. I'm just reading Nick as significantly less dangerous (and I think I have a new idea on his true role).

Goonswarm
November 29th, 2011, 02:12 PM

This is because most of the people in this game have no clue what the fuck they should be doing if they are humanity, which is most of the people in the game.

Luna
November 29th, 2011, 02:14 PM
The problem we have atm is that most of the information gatherers can all speak to eachother at night. We have healers and protectors, but [i]Sin has the ability to pierce immunities[i].

So all we have is discussion, really (I know someone claiming to have evidence is still just discussion, but it's something we can check on and quantify). I at least realized what Jack was up to... though I think he was being far too aggressive and arrogant about it. Jack, if you read this, why did you get angry? Surely you were successful because people began falling for your trap? Getting all pissy about it surely defeated the purpose of the whole strategy?

At this stage I'm not going to try and solve hints and riddles about people roles and claims. There is zero point in it; you can't concoct some special scheme which only the 'right' people figure out. Let's leave the cryptic codes to the factions actually trying to communicate something useful.

Mind you I don't blame the power roles for not coming out with any information so far, simply because of the stupidly small chance that you'd have actually found out something useful. Think I'm just gonna have to keep sifting through old posts to see if there's any better candidates for lynching other than Nick, though I'm starting to doubt it at this stage.

Stay shiny everyone xD

Raiden
November 29th, 2011, 02:15 PM
Goon, you didn't answer my question. Please do.

Luna
November 29th, 2011, 02:18 PM
This is because most of the people in this game have no clue what the fuck they should be doing if they are humanity, which is most of the people in the game.

Humanity are also in a weird situation where they are not the primary information-gatherers. Any abilities that humanity have are also limited in use, especially bad in what looks like a long game.

I look forward to day IV, where Eternity/Romans can start doing more.

CmG
November 29th, 2011, 02:19 PM
Raiden what do you think about northstar?

NorthStar
November 29th, 2011, 02:21 PM
I think hes a troll and can't be trusted.

Goonswarm
November 29th, 2011, 02:23 PM
Goon, you didn't answer my question. Please do.

Illidan is 100% Roman in my mind. Story time everyone!

Once upon a time Nick decided he would be the Roman PR rep. Illidan told him what to do at night and gave him general direction on what to say.
Then upon waking up on day 3 Nick starts to post in a manner that leads to him getting lynched. This is when Roman mastermind Illidan decides to try to pull attention off Nick with this post as Nick is going full retard.

tl;dr Illidan and Nick are Romans, but Illidan is likely the brains behind this and either Pilate or Tiberious.

Capitalier
November 29th, 2011, 02:25 PM
As a reminder, Lucifer might not have even recruited Gluttony yet.
Meditation gives Lucifer the name of a random sealed demon.
While the day reveal simply tells a random sealed demon that they are one.
If Gluttony wasn't able to code Lucifer properly, then he may have not been recruited (and instead the n1 meditate target was -- which would be funny because no one would know its role, lol -- or would they? [A question for Rev, I suppose.]

Capitalier
November 29th, 2011, 02:28 PM

Once upon a time Nick decided he would be the Roman PR rep. Illidan told him what to do at night and gave him general direction on what to say.
Then upon waking up on day 3 Nick starts to post in a manner that leads to him getting lynched. This is when Roman mastermind Illidan decides to try to pull attention off Nick with this post as Nick is going full retard.

tl;dr Illidan and Nick are Romans, but Illidan is likely the brains behind this and either Pilate or Tiberious.

There was no night zero.
Are you suggesting that they had out of game communication to plan this? Even though Nick is apparently a new player, and probably doesn't have access to the skype group?

ts;dr doin it rong

Goonswarm
November 29th, 2011, 02:34 PM
There was no night zero.
Are you suggesting that they had out of game communication to plan this? Even though Nick is apparently a new player, and probably doesn't have access to the skype group?

ts;dr doin it rong

No I am saying it happened night 1, Nick started and Illidan went with it.

McJesus
November 29th, 2011, 02:35 PM

Nick admitted to being a sinner and that makes a lot more sense to nicks posts than him being the roman pr rep. What makes you think Illidan is roman I'm curious?

CmG
November 29th, 2011, 02:36 PM
why should illidan put his trust into a newcomer? Not the best strategy and even if so why would TheWaaaagh sell him out at this point? Why sell him out today?

Goonswarm
November 29th, 2011, 02:44 PM
Look I was asked my opinion and I posted it. If you don't like it, too fucking bad. I did not feel this way until Illidan tried to pull attention off Nick as he started to gain votes.

Ganondorf
November 29th, 2011, 02:45 PM
OK, I have returned again. Now, for what I've been thinking about yesterday (partially in response to Raiden)...

As far as the Brennenburg saga goes, I'm going to be the first to admit that I had no idea what he was up to. All I knew is that instinct was telling me to lynch him, and all I really have to go off of in this game is instinct since this game is the first of its kind. Actually, here's an excerpt from my last will about FalseTruth and Brennenburg that kind of explains my thoughts from yesterday (as well as why FalseTruth isn't off the hook yet in my opinion):

"FalseTruth:
1) Claims to have potentially found Lucifer through a logical fallacy (I think that's what he said), but refuses to reveal whom saying that the information 'would hurt town'.
2) Argues that we wouldn't believe who is Lucifer suspect is and that his identity is one of the major reasons why he won't reveal (if this is the case, then it's kind of pointless to look for Lucifer at all if no one will believe who he is and we're all screwed).
3) Acts all high and mighty, pretty much calling all of us dumb and asserting people such as himself, Brennenburg, and vornskr as the sole town leaders.
4) Claims a humanity power role, yet asks to be jailed so he can pass on 'intel' to Tiberius. This supposed intel isn't the possible identity of Lucifer (yet another thing that FalseTruth refuses to reveal or lies about), therefore roleblocking him and not giving him the option to use whatever ability he speaks of.
5) Through the combined efforts of himself and Brennenburg, manages to prevent a lynch entirely.

Brennenburg/TheJackofSpades:
1) Roleclaims sinner on day 1 and declares neutrality, asserting the fact that he does NOT have a demon inside of him (which, according to DR, is impossible since all roles except for Jesus and Lucifer are randomed).
2) Begins day 2 by again asserting his neutrality without it being provoked and restating alot of crap from day 1, something that should be completely unnecessary if he really is just a little old sinner.
3) Clawtrocity claims thief and says that he is NOT a role that killed someone, but pretty much says he can be anything else with a night action.
4) Vigorously defends FalseTruth, stating that we would gain nothing from his lynch even though there is no way he should know what we would gain from his lynch (and ignoring the fact that all lynches yield information in one form or another)."

Part of me thought that they were both acting scummy (or what I consider to be scummy), part of me was confused as to what they were doing, and part of me was just plain pissed off at how they were acting. However, I still think that FalseTruth has some explaining to do: I don't know if he was just being WIFOMy, but he certainly didn't strike me as an ally... and for the record, I really didn't think that Jack's strategy was well thought out or worth it in the end: far too much risk, confusion, etc (and the only people that really benefit from confusion are the scum and the investigative roles).

Have I adequately answered your question Raiden? Also, I've noticed that a theme of this particular Forum Mafia has been people asking specific other people questions about specific other people: for instance;
I would ask that this stop: I see no reason why all of these questions have to be directed at a single person and not the entire assembly.

Goonswarm
November 29th, 2011, 02:50 PM
One other thing, while most of you think I am probably something scum or evil based on my role history. I can tell you that I am not, I would ask all you killers and this and that to leave me alone as I would like to see this game into the later stages. Going out now, will check back in a few hours. ALSO LURKERS FUCKING SPEAK UP YOU RUIN GAMES BY DOING NOTHING.

Raiden
November 29th, 2011, 02:51 PM

NorthStar is definitely not a commoner. He wouldn't even be playing if he was. Probably humanity, hoping to be recruited.

Also yeah Goon, your story doesn't make sense, although i have my reasons to think Illidan is probably roman, too. I'd like to know from you what are your motives.

@Ganondorf reading your post, i'll answer you in a minute

McJesus
November 29th, 2011, 02:56 PM

Don't use your power roles if you don't have a reason too. This is going to be a long game and humanity has to preserve our resources in order to survive and win. Everyone has a limit in their role uses (honestly this is poor balance in my opinion) so the best thing to do is probably not use them until you have a reason to do so.

Luna
November 29th, 2011, 03:00 PM
Can someone with a better memory comment on Claw faking Thief to save Brennanburg?

I seem to remember being satisfied, but I think he may be pulling a Yayap from FMVII. He may have recognised Jack to be an asset to confusion, a potential sinner, and noticed that no one from Humanity will probably come forward. Quite frankly... possibly even Lucifer, thinking that he'd soon have an investigative Demon with him to pass along intel should he need more 'evidence'. I think Tiberius executing Jack and revealing him as a commoner ruined this idea (after all, "he has a night action" is so vague that it was probably right) and saying 'oh I did it to save him' was just one of a few ways to backpeddle.

I would appreciate some feedback, and for good measure I'm going to -vote Claw. Don't want Nick to be the only one getting votes. I'll put up the tally once I find it.

Luna
November 29th, 2011, 03:01 PM
jayap (1) (Capitalier)
Nick (12) (fred, Dust, Yayap, Ash, McPwnage, Fragos, Auckmid, Clawtrocity, Borkbot, Dimwit, Illidan, Northstar)
suicidaln00b (1) CmG
Claw (1) (Lunavium)

Think that's accurate, didn't check up on the posts I found before it just after.