PDA

View Full Version : {Watch List} JLander: 1-S2-1-4718461

HUNTER9709
April 17th, 2016, 01:09 AM
Hello, people.
I found a very clear instance of gamethrowing.
JLander, the subject of a previous report, is now being reported for gamethrowing.
For SCID, please check my previous report.

JLander, as Bodyguard, claims sheriff and says that I am mafia when I am actually amnesiac.
He did that because he doesn't like me much, as I reported him previously and called him out for being anal about any save except for 933s.

After threatening to kill me before the game started, he pmed me and gave me a very ominnous message.
D3, he claims that I am mafia when he is sheriff.
He suicides once the town wouldn't lynch me, thus trying to throw the game.
I, as amnesiac, contributed carrying the game for town after turning into investigator and lynching 2 mafias.
However, I believe that this gamethrow along with his priors should ban him for a while at least.
Thanks,
aGrainOfSalt

AIVION
April 17th, 2016, 01:54 AM
SC ID VERIFICATION

JLander: Correct. 1-S2-1-4718461

Respective Hotkeys

Was the Game Result altered?
No, Town still won in the end.

Previous Offenses
Role-Quitting(On hold): http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/35626-Jlander-1-S2-1-4718461; Role-Quitting(On Hold): http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/35765-JLander-1-S2-1-4718461

Player Offenses
Griefing

Summary
Jlander rolls Bodyguard and Day 1 begins. He starts by whispering to 6 (Reporter) "you know what happens next right?" Clearly trying to incite that he will kill this player. 6 then says "ROLEBLOCK 15!" Night 1 begins.

Night 1: He guards 1 and puts in his Lw: "Thk, bodyguard is boring and town is doomed anyway. bye bye. He's attacked and nursed back to health.

Day 2: No one is dead. The day ends with no real discussion and no lynch.

Night 2: He guards 13.

Day 3: 7 was killed by the mafia and flips Investigator. JLander then says "I'm sheriff 6 is mafia. this explains why I was attacked." He pushes for 6 to get lynched, but 6 says he's either framer or a gamethrower. JLander says he will suicide if 6 isn't lynched.

Night 3: He decides to kill himself and puts in Lw: "I won't play with afk town again, bye." He then shoots himself.

The game then ends up as the reporter explains. Town still wins.

Conclusion: This player Displayed extreme Griefing agianst 6, by faking a role just to try to get him lynched. It was almost Game-throwing if it was under different circumstances.

Recommended Action

Watch List X4

Additional Notes
Thank you for the report! JLander is a generally toxic player based off of what the community has seen of him. The Replays in his reports show this, and it doesn't just end there. However, he has 2 Role-quitting reports on Hold against him, and Since the severity of His Griefing in this game almost turned into Game-throwing, I recommend a harsher punishment of Watch List X4. That should hopefully clean up his act.

nopro
April 17th, 2016, 01:36 PM
1-S2-1-4718461 4x Watchlist