Celt

Scorecard: -6

(+2) Be assassinated

(-3) Kill a friend

(-3) WIFOM fuckup

(-2) Dishonorable bastard

Forum Mafia GM
November 29th, 2011, 01:29 AM
Two more added. These are sorted by score, btw.

Zane
November 30th, 2011, 03:35 PM
(-1) Never perform an action? What's meant by this?
I did watch a target?
Or is it simply because I died first night ? lol :|

Forum Mafia GM
December 1st, 2011, 05:20 PM
You tried, but failed, to perform an action.

Forum Mafia GM
December 2nd, 2011, 06:03 PM
Another two bite the dust.

Yayap
December 2nd, 2011, 08:20 PM
Where are my bonus points for escaping the jail?

TheWaaagh
December 2nd, 2011, 10:37 PM
Does Nick not get any points because he was lynched?

Forum Mafia GM
December 3rd, 2011, 02:22 PM
Forgot to put him up.

Forum Mafia GM
December 4th, 2011, 07:26 PM
Another two are dead.

Dust
December 4th, 2011, 07:27 PM
Hey, no kidding.

Nick
December 5th, 2011, 01:42 AM
I thought Celt was being very obvious by claiming Assassin Day2? Still good kill because the remaining one kill will go to the assassinating Assassin.

Yayap, are you not setting yourself up to die? With your pro-Sin actions? I really thought so. I thought you were a Commoner or Sinner. Why do you end up as dishonorable bastard? Lets see if FalseTruth and Claw are also Commoner or Sinner.

And Dust, to me you seemed very pro-Eternity/Humanity. Called you a mob so you won't die. But you turned out to be a Sinner! :weird:
Too bad TheWaaagh has investigated you on Night1.

I'm lonely at the stake. :sad:
But at least Jesus is coming to join me! :>

I hope the end it before Night7 so that Roman won't betray us!

Yayap
December 5th, 2011, 07:25 AM
Yayap, are you not setting yourself up to die? With your pro-Sin actions? I really thought so. I thought you were a Commoner or Sinner. Why do you end up as dishonorable bastard? Lets see if FalseTruth and Claw are also Commoner or Sinner.

Setting myself up to die by who? Eternity couldn't kill me, Romans chose not to kill me, town is too scared to even vote me. No instead I am killed by the faction I joined.

Nick
December 5th, 2011, 07:43 AM
town is too scared to even vote me.
Sin rules by fear. Forcing them commit and go against Sin openly. Thus strengthening Eternity. One reason why I go along with your act and got lynched. Because some claimed that you are WIFOMing, thus ignoring you. :weird:

No instead I am killed by the faction I joined.
I think I caused your death... :unsure:

Yayap
December 5th, 2011, 08:27 AM
It is widely know Nick that if I am town, scum have very little time to kill me before I find most scum. I was going to die regardless.

When I am not town, I still find scum, but I can choose not to kill them off.

This game not being anonymous, I couldn't hide and lurk like I usually do, I was going to die if Sin wanted me dead.

Nick
December 5th, 2011, 08:31 AM
Ah. Then I won't feel so bad. :|

Forum Mafia GM
December 6th, 2011, 04:35 PM
3 more died.

Deathfire123
December 6th, 2011, 06:44 PM
WHAT DOES MAMMON DO!?

Greed is a doctor?

Dust
December 6th, 2011, 06:45 PM
He is doktor. he doks peepol.

Nick
December 6th, 2011, 10:13 PM
Lol at Yayap. They still revere you as a hero. Wait till they see that you are a dishonorable bastard. I bet they will be as surprised as I am.

Forum Mafia GM
December 9th, 2011, 06:02 PM
More death.

Dust
December 9th, 2011, 06:12 PM
Auckmid deserves the last place, below Celt. The only reason he survived is because he was lucky in his role and that if he dies then Rome switches sides. Killing an enemy only hurts more once you screwed up your own side and when you die you auto make the "enemy" into a friend.

Deathfire123
December 9th, 2011, 08:05 PM
WHAT DOES BELPHEGOR DO!?

Auckmid
December 9th, 2011, 08:47 PM
How did I kill an ally? I thought that the moment I die, my living faction members switch, but I auto-lose. So how would killing a sinner be concidered killing an ally?

Deathfire123
December 9th, 2011, 08:52 PM
How did I kill an ally? I thought that the moment I die, my living faction members switch, but I auto-lose. So how would killing a sinner be concidered killing an ally?

You killed Brennenburg, he was a Commoner who could have joined your ranks >>> Ally

Dust
December 9th, 2011, 09:07 PM
(-1) English failure

What is this about? The possibilities make me laugh though.

Deathfire123
December 9th, 2011, 10:55 PM
What is this about? The possibilities make me laugh though.

'Everyone is Dead Chat figured out he was Tiberius through a grammar mistake that was present in his posts during the day and in his death note

Auckmid
December 9th, 2011, 11:28 PM
Before I get completely writen off as LVP, please may all the players at least see the night 5 and 6 chats first. I was the leader of my faction, and I was ultimately the one who called the shots. However, I do feel very hard done by that I am the one who is going to take all the shit after the game due to a very costly descision because my teamates preasured me in to making a bad choice. While no one made me do anything, I was trying to be a good leader by following what my allies wanted me to do, instead of sticking strictly to what I thought the best thing to do was, which I probably shouldn't have done.

I do feel like it does come down to one thing; Who is worse, the fool, or the fool who listend?

TheWaaagh
December 9th, 2011, 11:52 PM
Before I get completely writen off as LVP, please may all the players at least see the night 5 and 6 chats first. I was the leader of my faction, and I was ultimately the one who called the shots. However, I do feel very hard done by that I am the one who is going to take all the shit after the game due to a very costly descision because my teamates preasured me in to making a bad choice. While no one made me do anything, I was trying to be a good leader by following what my allies wanted me to do, instead of sticking strictly to what I thought the best thing to do was, which I probably shouldn't have done.

I do feel like it does come down to one thing; Who is worse, the fool, or the fool who listend?

- You revealed yourself with your grammatical mistakes in your death note and day chat
- You barely used your ability as a jailor to get information from the people you jailed. You essentially used it solely as a venue for execution
- You openly role claimed in the day chat when you didn't have to. I'm assuming because you forgot who Sumi was guarding. Which put Rome as a team in jeopardy.
- You ignored Eternity's plan that would've pretty much guaranteed a win for you so that you could half-ass betray them. If you intended to betray them, why did you even let Dimwit live that night?
- You ignored the above mentioned plan without even discussing the betrayal with the rest of your team first. If anything, you should've jailed whatever demon they wanted and then asked your teammates "Hey do we let this guy go?"
- The above post alone shows why you're the least valuable player on a team. It was decisions that you alone made that led you here, and you made them without consulting the rest of your team first. Which is why they had to rebel in the day chat.

But sure, I'd love to see the night chats.

Nick
December 10th, 2011, 12:23 AM

I feel that you have made a few bad judgements. But they are not serious enough to warrant an LVP. Those mistakes did not cost Roman the game.

If anything, I'll give you LVP because you end up being a fool for listening to fools?

A good leader must be able to make difficult decisions, however unpopular it may be to your followers. You cracked at the last day and failed to see your plans through to completion.

Sumikoko
December 10th, 2011, 12:59 AM
'Everyone is Dead Chat figured out he was Tiberius through a grammar mistake that was present in his posts during the day and in his death note

I'm not gonna lie, this one sounds reeeeeally far-fetched to me.
Why does, and saying it just sounds absurd, grammar mistakes determine the identity of someone? (Did you notice there was one in the previous sentence? :))
There is a plethora of ways to make errors, like random typos and just laziness to fix it when you see one. I mean, apparently it's a pretty determining factor, since I remember in Rome chat, they advised Auckmid to make sure to use spell check and stuff. So why is that, exactly? He's not the only one I see making grammatical errors, and the only way I can think of someone exposing another via such methods is if he consistently makes subject verb agreement errors, or he misspelled the same word twice the exact same way.

Sumi doesn't get it. :(

Brennenburg
December 10th, 2011, 01:05 AM
There's a difference between grammar and spelling mistakes and spelling every other word incorrectly. But he found him because he misused "are" in day chat as well as in the death note he left.

Nick
December 10th, 2011, 01:26 AM
But Tiberius can always get teammates to write the jail chat and death notes?

Why don't they do that?

Brennenburg
December 10th, 2011, 01:31 AM
That is the second facet as to why it was obvious after you stepped back and had a moment to consider things beyond the shitstorm surrounding myself and a few others. The second death note is absolutely flawless of any noticeable mistakes.

Which is suspicious in itself, and suggests there's a reason for the absolute 180 in style. It suggests there's a slip up.

TheWaaagh
December 10th, 2011, 01:34 AM
But Tiberius can always get teammates to write the jail chat and death notes?

Why don't they do that?

No we can't Nick, he has control over that. We couldn't even read the jail chat, he had to copy and paste it for us in a separate thread.

And I did write a draft of our first death note, but he wanted to use his own. At which point I very clearly told him "Okay, but if you're going to use this, make sure you spell check your posts during the day".

Edit: Although, then again maybe this point doesn't matter as much. No one in the day chats realized it, so unless someone mentioned it in the night chats I guess Auckmid didn't really have anything to worry about since Jack and Deathfire were dead already.

Still, the potential for ruin was out there.

Nick
December 10th, 2011, 01:45 AM
Maybe I view other players too highly.

As you said, they can take turns preparing the death note using a common format. This means that any hint from the death notes can only suggest that certain players might be Roman. We will never know if Tiberius is the first one in the rotation. And we will not know if there are any Romans who are expert in copying writing styles. Sure. We can pick up hints from other dead Romans. But I doubt the living can be exactly sure...

Roman death notes are a bloody mess - making enemies out of everyone. Sadly, I can only see that. Still a long way to go.

Deathfire123
December 10th, 2011, 02:21 AM
No we can't Nick, he has control over that. We couldn't even read the jail chat, he had to copy and paste it for us in a separate thread.

And I did write a draft of our first death note, but he wanted to use his own. At which point I very clearly told him "Okay, but if you're going to use this, make sure you spell check your posts during the day".

Edit: Although, then again maybe this point doesn't matter as much. No one in the day chats realized it, so unless someone mentioned it in the night chats I guess Auckmid didn't really have anything to worry about since Jack and Deathfire were dead already.

Still, the potential for ruin was out there.'

[12:25:00 AM] FalseTruth: i did find auckmid herp derp
[12:25:06 AM] FalseTruth: no one cares about tiberius

Apparently a lot of people in day chat figured it out, but no one cared enough to point it out

Nick
December 10th, 2011, 02:27 AM
Apparently a lot of people in day chat figured it out, but no one cared enough to point it out

They don't need to know who he is unless they want revenge.

Forum Mafia GM
December 11th, 2011, 08:50 PM
Moar dead.

wolfcheese
December 11th, 2011, 09:11 PM
The suicide virus spreads.

FM can you answer our question about what exactly honorable/dishonorable means?