PDA

View Full Version : Day II - Hitler

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Forum Mafia GM
November 26th, 2011, 01:17 AM
Adolf stepped from his time machine onto the foothills around Jerusalem. He looked around and saw only a primeval microcosm of humanity. This was where most of western civilization stemmed from. Hitler knew that, historically, Christianity was spread to the Roman Empire, which then spread it across most of the western world. Eventually, that western world would spread the religion across most of the entire planet.

But then Hitler remembered that there were no Christians yet. He stood there, stunned.

"Everyone is either a filthy Jew or some other kind of heathen. And now I'm trapped here for a week. This is bullshit."

The night previous, something that looked like an angel approached Goebbels and presented him with a strange machine. After initial experiments were conducted by the Nazi's top scientists, it was determined that it caused the user to be transported to a different point in time and space via personal portal. The user could then return through an exit portal. Hitler wanted to see the glory of the old days, to the behest of his lieutenants, and went through the portal.

He immediately regretted that decision.

Emperor Tiberius rides over the last hill between the Roman outpost where the jail is located and the city of Jerusalem. In the distance, he is able to make out the red glow of the Lucifer sigil. Lucifer is unknown to Tiberius; it is a deity that he does not believe in, nor think to believe in. It is the domain of the Jewish people living in Jerusalem, and none of his concern.

You will be able to strike down a false religion and a false god.

Tiberius remembers that fateful night on his island of exile.

"Perhaps I will find meaning in that message after all."

With renewed resolve, the Roman Emperor spurs his horse and rides in front of his guard contingent for a few yards, but then quickly stops. A man is in the middle of the road. Normally, a man's presence in the road is completely ignored by someone as important as the Emperor. But this man is different.

"Sieg heil," says the strange man, with his right arm raised slightly above head height and turned outwards, the palm facing toward the ground.

Tiberius is too shocked for words. This man is wearing some form of garment that looks completely foreign. Tiberius has seen a vast expanse of land, and nowhere in that entire area has he seen someone look anything like this. The man looks European, but has an outrageous style of hair; the head hair is short and combed over his forehead, and the facial hair is completely shaven except for a dark, thick rectangular bunch below his nose. Stranger still was the outfit; the fabric used in the man's uniform does not look like leather, wool, metal, or any other kind of material Tiberius has ever seen. The style is also indescribably strange; the clothes are fitted tightly to the skin, as arm and leg segments stretch out to fabric gloves and an odd form of shiny boots, leaving no skin visible. He is also wearing pieces of glass on his face, suspended by metal wires.

"Sagen Sie mir Ihr Name," says the strange man.

Tiberius suddenly realizes something shocking. This man is speaking a language that sounds vaguely familiar to him...

"Wer sind Sie? Haben Sie keine Angst. Sie sind ein echter Arier!" says the strange man, excitedly.

It is unmistakable. This man is speaking a similar language to the Germanic tribes of the North. One of Tiberius' greatest accomplishments was conquering some of their lands. Therefore, this man is a stray and an enemy to be dealt with.

"I do not know how you managed to get this far, but now you die."

Tiberius unsheathes his sword and charges toward the man.

The man barely manages to yell for half of a second after standing there in the road, in a daze. Immediately thereafter, he is run through by Tiberius' gladius, knocked back several feet, and killed instantly. Tiberius rides on past the corpse, not looking back at the fallen foe.

Tiberius' men, however, stayed behind to deal with the body of Adolf Hitler. However, mere seconds after dying, Hitler exploded in a shower of blood. The men staggered back, expecting the worst. Instead, they saw the blood collect itself into a sigil on the ground, which glowed brightly after becoming complete. They recognized it as the same type of mark found the previous morning, and took the time to record the symbol on a public tablet, which was later presented at the trials that afternoon.

http://www.sc2mafia.com/junk/Beelzebub.png
Beelzebub
Aspect of Gluttony

(Beelzebub (Gluttony) is added to the role list)

This time, the Romans were better prepared for such an event, and were able to forcibly quell the panic spreading amongst the people of Jerusalem, who were now convinced that the world was going to end.

But then, the day turned sour. A messenger reported in from the Roman justice department, citing that three people were killed at night. Taken aback, the Roman prosecutor in charge of Jerusalem wondered how three people managed to be killed in the same night from separate causes. He read the report in full, and then decided on the spot to have a public trial and execution that very day, in order to correct such absolute injustice, particularly for the last item in the report. The report was ordered to be reproduced, in full, on a large tablet for all to see at the trial and for the proceeding days:

"Deathfire123 was buried by the Roman legion, after dying of wounds sustained in interrogation at the Roman jail. No charges will be filed. The official statement from Emperor Tiberius himself is as follows:

DEAR FELLOW HUMANS—
THERE HAVE BEEN SOME NASTY RUMOURS GOING ABOUT THAT THIS IS DEFINITELY GOING TO TURN INTO A (HUMITY & ETERNITY VS ROMANS & SIN) CONFLICT; THERE IS NOTHING IN THE RULES THAT SUGGESTS THAT WE NEED BE ANY MORE OF AN ENEMY TO HUMANITY THEN ETERNITY; ON THE CONTRARY—ARE OWN GOALS ARE MORE SIMILAR TO THAT OF HUMANITY’S THEN ETERNITYS--AND SUGEST A POSSIBLE ALLIANCE BETWEEN US; PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THE ROLE OF ARE KILL LAST NIGHT—AND HOW IT PROVES THAT WE HAVE NOT YET DECIDED TO JOIN SIN----------------------------------------CEASER

SIDE NOTE—WHILE YOU MAY NOT TRUST US—WE PROMISE TO TAKE UP THE BATTLE ON ETERNITYS BEHALF IF JESUS REVEALS HIMSELF, AND ALLOWS HIMSELF TO BE LYNCHED----------------------------------------------END

So ends the statement."

"Zane was discovered dead on the alley behind the Abraham residence, killed in a manner identical to the Assassin's Guild trademark: a blade through the throat and the heart. We have no idea why he was killed; he was merely a shepherd who occasionally made visits to the city. He left a will on his desk at his house:

I'm sad now.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmx1dzxvkb1ql49deo1_500.jpg"

"We found what was left of Ubernox in his house, after he failed to arrive at his workplace. His bones were, ironically, completely intact. As such, he should be given an honorable burial befitting a man who worked as an embalmer. The rest of his body was unrecoverable; his flesh and other parts were strewn around the house. Several of the men became sick and will need a day off of their duties after this sortie. The only piece of evidence we could find is a sigil matching the one we found yesterday, carved out of obsidian."

All three of these ordinary citizens of Jerusalem would be remembered by the surviving populace. Several dozen people were selected to participate in a traditional forum to decide who was guilty of the crime of murder.

Graveyard
Twilight Sparkle {Pony} - Killed Night 0 - Flayed in demonic summoning ritual
Adolf Hitler {Führer} - Killed Night 1 - Run through by Emperor Tiberius
Deathfire123 {Sinner} - Killed Night 1 - Executed in the Roman jail cell
Ubernox {Embalmer} - Killed Night 1 - Torn asunder by a demonic force
Zane {Shepherd} - Killed Night 1 - Stabbed by an Assassin

(Not in any particular order...)

Player List
Role List

Ambient

Jesus (0 - 1 Disciple)

Ash
Angel

Auckmid
Angel

BorkBot
Lucifer (Pride) (0 - 1 Unsealed Demon)

Brennenburg
Beelzebub (Gluttony)

Capitalier
Demon (???)

Celt
Demon (???)

Clawtrocity
Demon (???)

CmG
Demon (???)

Dimwit
Demon (???)

divemaster127
Tiberius

Dust
Pilate

FalseTruth
Tax Collector

Fragos
Tax Collector

fred
Legionnaire

Ganondorf
Commoner/Legionnaire

Goonswarm
Commoner

hamslyx
Commoner

Illidan
Commoner

J
Commoner

jaczac
Commoner

Kromos
Commoner

Lunavium
Commoner

McPwnage
Commoner

MileS
Commoner

MrSmarter
Assassin

nanosystem
Assassin

Nick
Rabbi

NorthStar
Whore

oops_ur_dead
Whore

Perotto
Thief

philie
Thief

Raiden
Shepherd

RandomNumbers0
Embalmer

Rumpel1408
Seer

steeznuts
Judas

suicidaln00b
Sinner

Sumikoko
Sinner

TheWaaagh
Sinner

vornksr
Sinner

wolfcheese
Sinner

Yayap
Sinner

Zack
Sinner

Schedule
This day will end at 600 GMT, Monday, November 28, 2011. (10:00 PM PST, Sunday)

Rules
I was delayed by Thanksgiving festivities today, so sorry about the 4 hour wait. Votes must be made EXACTLY in this form:

vote Dark.Revenant

Yayap
November 26th, 2011, 01:18 AM
I like Trains

Illidan
November 26th, 2011, 01:20 AM
Noooooooo Zane :( This game isn't gonna be fun anymore

Yayap
November 26th, 2011, 01:21 AM
-vote Illidan

Illidan
November 26th, 2011, 01:26 AM
Question about the new role: with Devour, does he make just one of the kills pierce immunity or all the sin kills for the night? What happens if he hits a target with a Legionnaire?

Also dr plz start using wolfram alpha or I get confused with those damn timezones.

@Yayap: lol. I'm really curious to hear your arguments on this :D

Yayap
November 26th, 2011, 01:27 AM
Ask Fred or anyone who plays with us on NA about the "I like Trains" strategy.

Forum Mafia GM
November 26th, 2011, 01:29 AM
Question about the new role: with Devour, does he make just one of the kills pierce immunity or all the sin kills for the night? What happens if he hits a target with a Legionnaire?

Also dr plz start using wolfram alpha or I get confused with those damn timezones.

1. He makes only HIS kill pierce immunity. If Sin sends Gluttony and he uses devour, then that kill pierces immunity. And hitting a Legionnaire means that Gluttony still dies (unless healed), but BOTH the Legionnaire and the protected target die.

2. No.

Illidan
November 26th, 2011, 01:31 AM
Yeah, we all know that your strategies always turns out to be reeeeeeeeally good, right :D

Kromos
November 26th, 2011, 01:31 AM
Im sad that I wasn't recruited by the romans :(

Kromos
November 26th, 2011, 01:32 AM
I'd like to hear what Nick has to say about this!

Illidan
November 26th, 2011, 01:33 AM
Im sad that I wasn't recruited by the romans :(
Lesson learned: claiming day1 is almost always wrong. Unless you're suicidaln00b.

philie
November 26th, 2011, 01:36 AM
Yeah, we all know that your strategies always turns out to be reeeeeeeeally good, right :D

HIGH FIVE

Goonswarm
November 26th, 2011, 01:37 AM
Night 1 Assassin kill, interesting choice. It is cool that everyone that has night actions got them in early so we could start the day. With that being said, I am useless as fuck and thus will be contributing nothing.

Illidan
November 26th, 2011, 01:38 AM
Night 1 Assassin kill, interesting choice. It is cool that everyone that has night actions got them in early so we could start the day. With that being said, I am useless as fuck and thus will be contributing nothing.
Early? What? The day was posted way after the deadline.

Goonswarm
November 26th, 2011, 01:40 AM
Early? What? The day was posted way after the deadline. I thought he said he was waiting until Saturday cuz of thanksgiving? Oh I see, well I guess I fail and I am now going to sleep. Goodnight, I will read again when I wake up.

Brennenburg
November 26th, 2011, 01:41 AM
To All Concerned Parties:
I am here to announce that my neutrality still stands. You have held to your good faith, even if the alternatives were clearly not worth doing. As such, I will uphold my end of the agreement by remaining completely neutral.

This neutrality will continue on my part until I get wind of any faction's representatives making a move to lynch me, in which case I will have no choice but to convince you to back off with other means.

Once again, I would like to assure you that I have no interest in choosing sides and my only goal in this ordeal is survival.

Consider my proposal on this matter carefully, I will be in touch should the situation change.

Good fortunes to all,
Brennenburg

Illidan
November 26th, 2011, 01:42 AM
I thought he said he was waiting until Saturday cuz of thanksgiving? Oh I see, well I guess I fail and I am now going to sleep. Goodnight, I will read again when I wake up.
The deadline was 6 AM saturday my time. idk about your time zone.

Ganondorf
November 26th, 2011, 01:42 AM
I, too, will likely contribute nothing as I am still figuring this whole thing out. So.... follow the Yayap anyone?

Illidan
November 26th, 2011, 01:43 AM
I can't wait for him and others to tell me the arguments for the vote. This will reveal so many things :D

Ganondorf
November 26th, 2011, 01:44 AM
I'm going to wait for Nick to speak up and then I'm going to bed. Tomorrow, I shall unravel the secrets of this game...

TheWaaagh
November 26th, 2011, 01:49 AM
So all I have to say right now is that this, "Everyone is either a filthy Jew or some other kind of heathen. And now I'm trapped here for a week. This is bullshit." might be my favorite thing to happen in this FM so far.

Yayap
November 26th, 2011, 01:51 AM
Considering that I didn't even vote in the official way, my vote doesn't even count.
But I am all for a random lynch if no one gets onto my scum list in the next 12 hours.

This neutrality will continue on my part until I get wind of any faction's representatives making a move to lynch me, in which case I will have no choice but to convince you to back off with other means.

I want to see these other means of yours, I like causing chaos.

vote Brennenburg

Illidan
November 26th, 2011, 01:52 AM
So all I have to say right now is that this, "Everyone is either a filthy Jew or some other kind of heathen. And now I'm trapped here for a week. This is bullshit." might be my favorite thing to happen in this FM so far.

I fail to understand this post. Also I don't like the differents fonts at all. Code much?

Clawtrocity
November 26th, 2011, 01:53 AM
Personally, I really hope we see these Roman fools as a threat so we don't listen to their every will. Rev fucked up big time with the win conditions to make a neutral faction like that. They are clearly not helping by killing random people. Remember that Sinners are just as helpful as anyone else in this game unless they happen to have demon trapped in them. He did not have a demon trapped in him so they randomly killed(Less random since it was Deathfire and apparently everyone hates him)

With the limit on abilities I doubt the town has any info, but I'm sure angels are finding people for disciple transfer as well as tonight Sin grows 1 stronger tonight. Legionaries are protecting Tiberius whom is immune to lynching and won't stop killing. Sounds like a blast.

Kromos
November 26th, 2011, 01:54 AM
I probably should have hinted more subtly that I was a commoner. The romans probably don't want to recruit me as everyone would know Im a legionnaire although Nick did ask for commoners to reveal themselves.

Nick
November 26th, 2011, 01:56 AM
My conclusion is:

Eternity and Humanity lost an ally and reduced ability to "influence" Roman (Shepard is only useful to Humanity and Eternity)
Sin lost an ally and declared war on Roman (Embalmer is required to hunt down disciples quickly)
Roman's influence is reduced (Sinner is our loyal subject, Beelzebub's ability)

I didn't expect FM Game Master to show this Beelzebub card so early.

To FM Game Master

As Goonswarm said yesterday, do you create roles and assign sealed Demons as the game progresses? Or everything has been PREDETERMINED?

Goonswarm
November 26th, 2011, 01:56 AM
Can we post pictures? I did not see a rule saying we can't from what I recall.

Kromos
November 26th, 2011, 01:59 AM
Nick if you are Roman, I would like to know the reasoning for not recruiting me even though you said I was a legionnaire recruit.

Goonswarm
November 26th, 2011, 02:00 AM
My conclusion is:

Eternity and Humanity lost an ally and reduced ability to "influence" Roman (Shepard is only useful to Humanity and Eternity)
Sin lost an ally and declared war on Roman (Embalmer is required to hunt down disciples quickly)
Roman's influence is reduced (Sinner is our loyal subject, Beelzebub's ability)

I didn't expect FM Game Master to show this Beelzebub card so early.

To FM Game Master

As Goonswarm said yesterday, do you create roles and assign sealed Demons as the game progresses? Or everything has been PREDETERMINED?

Fuck it, I see no rule against it.

Nick:
http://angrywhitedude.com/wp-content/uploads2/2011/07/are-you-wizard.jpg

Nick
November 26th, 2011, 02:01 AM
I need some rest. Gonna be back in 5 hours. Don't ninja lynch me in the meantime!

Forum Mafia GM
November 26th, 2011, 02:02 AM
Nick, Beelzebub is not dead. The graveyard never lies.

The roles are predetermined, but not the order I reveal them in (random.org lol).

Illidan
November 26th, 2011, 02:02 AM
rofl Nick you're so full of shit I don't even know where to start. I wonder why the Assassin didn't kill you since he decided to waste his ability anyway.

Nick
November 26th, 2011, 02:05 AM
Nick if you are Roman, I would like to know the reasoning for not recruiting me even though you said I was a legionnaire recruit.

Revealed Legionnaires are useless. They can just kill you instead. I have expected for more recruits so that potential ones can hide within. Too bad you are the only one. You are now useless to Roman.

Still... rejoice. Because you are useless to Eternity and not a threat to Sin.

Last post for now.

Clawtrocity
November 26th, 2011, 02:06 AM
To be completely honest the assassin randomly killing probably has a better chance than trying to logically go through this mess we call a game.

I'm going to be impressed with whomever gets MvP this game just because of how outright ridiculous it is.

philie
November 26th, 2011, 02:08 AM
rofl Nick you're so full of shit I don't even know where to start. I wonder why the Assassin didn't kill you since he decided to waste his ability anyway.

Well that proves I'm not an assassin. I'd kill this guy so bad you have no idea:3

You make zero sense Nick, I hope for your sake it is on purpose.

Ganondorf
November 26th, 2011, 02:09 AM

.... becauase Nick is the assassin: your argument is invalid.

Well, that was my part trolling and part who-knows post of the night. I mourn the loss of my dear friend Deathfire (even if he was a sinner) and I will see you all in the morning...

Illidan
November 26th, 2011, 02:10 AM
To be completely honest the assassin randomly killing probably has a better chance than trying to logically go through this mess we call a game.
He should have waited, imho.

Kromos
November 26th, 2011, 02:14 AM
Revealed Legionnaires are useless. They can just kill you instead. I have expected for more recruits so that potential ones can hide within. Too bad you are the only one. You are now useless to Roman.

Still... rejoice. Because you are useless to Eternity and not a threat to Sin.

Last post for now.

I thought that was why. Well in that case I would like to stay neutral as, like Nick said, I am utterly useless to everyone and I just want to survive until the bitter end. I could still help in day chat but I do not want to pick sides unless I have to.

TheWaaagh
November 26th, 2011, 02:16 AM
I fail to understand this post. Also I don't like the differents fonts at all. Code much?

I can explain THe dIfferent fontS wIth the fact that I'm a noob. I tried to quote it from that huge wall of text but deleting Shit was too much of a hassle so I figuRed I'd just quote it the old school way. But DR uses A weird foNt so I trieD my best tO Make my entire mesSage loOk unifoRm.

And despite it being 4 in the moRning right now, I laughed out loud when I read that quote, and thought that was note worthY.

I know you've had experience with codes in the past, but this isn't one of those times.

Clawtrocity
November 26th, 2011, 02:20 AM
It says this is random sorry. Don't bother with it like I did.

Illidan
November 26th, 2011, 02:24 AM
It says this is random sorry. Don't bother with it like I did.
Too late.

Fragos
November 26th, 2011, 02:57 AM
Killing Zane was a BAD thing. And he wasn't killed by Sin or Tiberius, he was killed by lone Assasin! Did he hold some kind of grudge against Zane? Personally I'm not happy when one of the Creative Masterminds goes down.

I don't understand WHY an Assasin would WASTE one of his kills THAT early in the game. He now has only one extra kill left, and that kill SHOULD be aimed at Sin or Jesus, and not just some innocent bystander.

MileS
November 26th, 2011, 03:09 AM
Why would anyone ever lynch a truly neutral party, Brennenburg?

Celt
November 26th, 2011, 03:17 AM
DEAR FELLOW HUMANS—
THERE HAVE BEEN SOME NASTY RUMOURS GOING ABOUT THAT THIS IS DEFINITELY GOING TO TURN INTO A (HUMITY & ETERNITY VS ROMANS & SIN) CONFLICT; THERE IS NOTHING IN THE RULES THAT SUGGESTS THAT WE NEED BE ANY MORE OF AN ENEMY TO HUMANITY THEN ETERNITY; ON THE CONTRARY—ARE OWN GOALS ARE MORE SIMILAR TO THAT OF HUMANITY’S THEN ETERNITYS--AND SUGEST A POSSIBLE ALLIANCE BETWEEN US; PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THE ROLE OF ARE KILL LAST NIGHT—AND HOW IT PROVES THAT WE HAVE NOT YET DECIDED TO JOIN SIN----------------------------------------CEASER

SIDE NOTE—WHILE YOU MAY NOT TRUST US—WE PROMISE TO TAKE UP THE BATTLE ON ETERNITYS BEHALF IF JESUS REVEALS HIMSELF, AND ALLOWS HIMSELF TO BE LYNCHED----------------------------------------------END

So ends the statement."

... "ARE OWN GOALS"? I'd have thought that those who created the basis for the English language would know some grammar!

Yayap
November 26th, 2011, 03:24 AM
Why would anyone ever lynch a truly neutral party, Brennenburg?

You believe his claim as a sinner? If he was a sinner then not even he would know if he had a demon in him.
I'm willing to be that he just wants to look like a neutral. I'm not buying it.

MileS
November 26th, 2011, 03:30 AM
You believe his claim as a sinner? If he was a sinner then not even he would know if he had a demon in him.

Thus far, I see no reason to believe him either.

Celt
November 26th, 2011, 03:40 AM

Bugger it, If we have no other leads, We have to lynch the lead we have.

vote Brennenburg

ALSO: To help other bandwagonmen, Copy paste this and remove the hashes

[colo#r=red]vote Brennenburg[/color]

Kromos
November 26th, 2011, 04:13 AM
So I can be helpful while not really doing anything, here's a vote tally. Only votes in the correct format are counted.

Brennenburg (2) (Yayap, Celt)
Dark.Revenant (1) (FM Game Master)

Claimed Roles (That I can remember)

Nick - Part of the Roman faction
Kromos - Commoner
Brennenburg - Sinner

Luna
November 26th, 2011, 04:23 AM
-vote Brennenburg

Just read up on what happened, cool stuff, I'm looking forward to seeing whether other evil characters from history show up ^^

I'm voting up Brennenburg to the stand because, well, there isn't a 'truly neutral' party in this game, about the most neutral you can get is actually to be one of Humanity, and if Brennenburg is part of Humanity then this is a very poor ploy. I'll withdraw and postpone re-voting at L-4, but only if some questions get answered (and I'm here).

Brennenburg (3) (Yayap, Celt, Lunavium)
Dark.Revenant (1) (FM Game Master)

Raiden
November 26th, 2011, 04:25 AM
Still alive.mp3

This was a triumph! Now this time there isn't a framer (yet?), i should be able to survive this day 2 without being lynched.

Now, i see a few things that i don't like here and there...

Illidan and philie are buddying like there's no tomorrow. I don't like either of their attitudes. They could possibly be sinners or romans, or perhaps just one of them. They certainly aren't both Eternity, as it would be the worst strategy ever seen. I still suggest jesus to stay away from them.

I have a couple of other suspects, but i want to hear from Illidan first.

Illidan
November 26th, 2011, 04:45 AM
I don't know about philie, but I'm not trying to buddy with her. I see it as we just have the same ideas due to things that happened in past FMs, nothing more related to this game.

And about Nick, well, everyone wants Nick dead. Except the assassin and the romans, probably. I'm not afraid to say it like someone else.

Raiden
November 26th, 2011, 04:53 AM
Please tell what role do you think Nick is and why.

Illidan
November 26th, 2011, 04:57 AM
I think he's a Roman. About the role I'm not sure, I would maybe say Pilate since he replied to Kromos today, and everyone will probably think he's not Pilate since he outed himself day1. But he could very well be something else.

I don't think he's (was?) a commoner-wannabe-legionnaire, but it's a possibility.

Raiden
November 26th, 2011, 05:00 AM
I think he's a Roman. About the role I'm not sure, I would maybe say Pilate since he replied to Kromos today, and everyone will probably think he's not Pilate since he outed himself day1. But he could very well be something else.

I don't think he's (was?) a commoner-wannabe-legionnaire, but it's a possibility.

You're not a commoner.

Illidan
November 26th, 2011, 05:01 AM
I don't remember saying I am one, but why do you say so if I may ask?

Raiden
November 26th, 2011, 05:03 AM
I don't remember saying I am one, but why do you say so if I may ask?

I have my reasons. After i have heard from philie, i will decide if you are a lynchworthy target or not.

philie, it's your turn, when you please.

Illidan
November 26th, 2011, 05:05 AM
I still don't get why everyone wants to lynch me today :( I did nothing wrong

Yayap
November 26th, 2011, 05:06 AM
I still don't get why everyone wants to lynch me today :( I did nothing wrong
You spoke.

Illidan
November 26th, 2011, 05:11 AM
You spoke.
And since when speaking is wrong? Excluding you, since you still have to say a worthy or a correct thing since the start of this game.

Fragos
November 26th, 2011, 05:15 AM
Lunavium, I'm not sure about Brennenburg yet. Do you think he has something to hide?
Until you convince me otherwise, i'll abstain from any voting on Brennenburg.
Could be Sinner, but he could also be from any other faction. I'll check out what others has to say.
I would also like to warn you that one of the demons (Beelzebub) is now aware of himself, but not awakened yet.
For now, check out for any Sinners or Commoners - demons can be around then. Also, look for any "demon code".
Even if we lynch an ordinary Sinner, it's not a big problem, as this can make finding other demons easier.
Right now, this is our main priority. Keep checking people at night, and the Humanity will prevail. Good luck!

Rumpel1408
November 26th, 2011, 05:17 AM
haha, killing hitler, n1, hail ceasar xD but you could ask germans next times if you want an translation

also shame you you buthole assasin, i mean realy? killing zane? i bet it was gestaporia...

also, even thou i simply dont like his style i do believe nick is part of the roman empire... pls demons, kill him

concerning the voting, isn't it a bit early? yeah one could say that we still are like -20. or that it is some kind of strategy to trigger bandwaggons and scumtells, but i refuse to vote this sinner yet. dead sinners can only be good if we lack any kind of real intel...

also who likes to budy with me :D

Raiden
November 26th, 2011, 05:33 AM
While we wait philie...

Yayap, since you're not Eternity, what do you think of Nick?

Luna
November 26th, 2011, 05:33 AM
Lunavium, I'm not sure about Brennenburg yet. Do you think he has something to hide?

I just think it's too suspicious not to acknowledge at this stage. In a normal FM game I wouldn't vote it up, but in this game I want answers and fast :) The fact of the matter is that he's seen the reaction to plays by people like Nick, and knows he is drawing attention to himself. He could be Sin, or a sinner, trying to establish himself as harmless early on as a safeguard. As Eternity... well I'm not sure any member of Eternity would want to draw any attention to themselves yet, especially like that. There's a very real chance that he is a Roman, possibly a recruited Legionnaire, wanting to take the spotlight off Nick or something like that.

Of course he could be a simple Commoner trying to hint at his neutrality wanting to be recruited by someone. I'm keeping my vote in at this early stage, especially since I won't be available much this afternoon/tonight since I'm going out with mates.

Yayap
November 26th, 2011, 05:40 AM
Funny you should ask, I've been studying him more than anyone else these past 2 days. I'm still trying to find out if this is his first Forum Mafia or is someone else in disguise. He seems to have a very commanding presence since many want to hear what he has to say. Yet, he has been a registered user since May. So either he has prepared for this for a long time or is genuinely interested in taking charge as the new guy.

Now as for your claim against me, I find this interesting and I shall draw attention to this in the future.

fred
November 26th, 2011, 06:19 AM
Have no fear, fred is here! ....or not. I'm going to bed. See y'all when I arrive back.

P.s.: Yayap thinks he has my schedule all figured out ;P .. good luck with that one.

J
November 26th, 2011, 06:51 AM
What a curious night. Fairly lucky for Lucifer to hit a sealed demon night one o_O

nanosystem
November 26th, 2011, 07:07 AM
A question: If a demon is sealed, will he appear as a Sinner or as a Demon if killed?

Illidan
November 26th, 2011, 07:09 AM
What a curious night. Fairly lucky for Lucifer to hit a sealed demon night one o_O
That may not be the case. From the first post day1:

Q: When a sealed Demon's role card is revealed, what will happen?
A: The sealed Demon will be told (by me) that he is, in fact, a Demon. However, no other gameplay change will happen -- this is a revelation, not an actual change in abilities. The powers must still be unsealed like normal.

So, if the demon is still sealed he now knows that he is a demon, but we don't know if Lucifer unsealed him. Or at least that's how I understand it, correct me if I'm wrong.

@nanosystem: an unsealed demon appears as a demon to investigative roles, so I think that will be the case in the graveyard too.

Yayap
November 26th, 2011, 07:12 AM
an unsealed demon appears as a demon to investigative roles, so I think that will be the case in the graveyard too.

Tax Collector

◦ Check target (Investigator) ▫ Target's role is revealed
▫ Jesus appears to be Rabbi
▫ Angel appears to be Shepherd
▫ Unsealed demons appear to be Commoner

Luna
November 26th, 2011, 07:13 AM
As Illidan said (and beat me to the punch), this is most likely just the Demon being revealed; Lucifer has not recruited the Demon yet. If Lucifer decided to use his recruit ability instead of his discover ability then I'd be amazed and flabbergasted that he found an unveiled Demon out of the whole Town.

So now we just wait and see if anyone changes their style, befitting a sinner-turned-demon...

Nick
November 26th, 2011, 07:15 AM
Dear all,

I have returned. It seemed that the stability of Rome is being threatened by the events of Night 1. I will now prepare a series of posts to reassure our friends that Rome meant no harm. We insist that Rome is neutral.

Illidan
November 26th, 2011, 07:16 AM
I was referring to this q&a:

Q: Do unsealed Demons appear as Sinners to investigative roles?
A: They are full Demons at this point, so no. If the investigative role is capable of finding Demons, then they will appear as a Demon.

But you're right, tax collectors can't see them.

Oh Nick is back. That's great.

Yayap
November 26th, 2011, 07:18 AM
I have deduced that Illidan is not a Tax Collector!

Nick
November 26th, 2011, 07:19 AM
Tax Collector
▫ Unsealed demons appear to be Commoner

Ugh. I thought otherwise (my Day1 post). Still I don't think it will really affect Roman. We are neutral after all. Tax Collectors are only good for identifying potential recruits for Legionnaires.

Illidan
November 26th, 2011, 07:20 AM
I have deduced that Illidan is not a Tax Collector!
It would be pretty stupid for me to try to get Nick killed if I was a Roman, don't you think?

CmG
November 26th, 2011, 07:29 AM
Executing people is not neutral in my book. Executing a Sinner is anti Sin.

I wonder if Zane died because of his affinity to twilight... :D

vote Brennenburg

Nick
November 26th, 2011, 07:31 AM
First of all, I'd like to issue a statement regarding the execution of Deathfire123.

Rome has shown sincerity to both Eternity and Humanity by executing the Sinner Deathfire123. Death of a Sinner is a mighty blow to Sin. We Romans risk facing the wrath of Sin and antagonize our fervent Sinner supporters, all for the sake of Humanity. Be at peace that Romans are not the enemy of Eternity and Humanity. I do hope that subversive insinuations about Rome can be discontinued.

oops_ur_dead
November 26th, 2011, 07:32 AM
I have concluded that this game is fucking confusing as hell and I can't tell what the shit is going on.

Illidan
November 26th, 2011, 07:34 AM
@CmG: don't jump on a bandwagon without explaining your reasons, please.

Nick
November 26th, 2011, 07:35 AM
Sin lost an ally and declared war on Roman

I would also like to retract this statement. I replied too hastily. Apologies to Sin.

More incoming...

suicidaln00b
November 26th, 2011, 07:40 AM
shit lets color code are posts

RECRUIT ME JESUS PRAISE THE LORD ALL MIGHTY JESUS SAVIOR

IM SINNER

GOTTA REPENT FAST

oops_ur_dead
November 26th, 2011, 07:42 AM
Let's make the forums look like a kindergarten colouring book!
More incoming...

oops_ur_dead
November 26th, 2011, 07:43 AM
Also, even though I an infinitely confused, I do believe I found the jailor.

Kromos
November 26th, 2011, 07:44 AM
Vote Tally

Brennenburg (4) (Yayap, Celt, Lunavium, CmG)

Claimed Roles

Kromos - Commoner
Brennenburg - Sinner
suicidaln00b - Sinner

oops_ur_dead
November 26th, 2011, 07:47 AM
Führermore, I claim Adolf Hitler's Zombie.

Nick
November 26th, 2011, 07:48 AM
I had tried to understand the actions of Sin regarding the killing of loyalist Ubernox. Why weaken our friendly relations? After some research, I found the reason. I admit that Roman has been careless in judging people. For the execution of Deathfire123, I hope that Sin is not offended. His actions against Roman on Day1 is no different from Ubernox to Sin. Lets call it even and resume our good relations. Our goals are similar. Thus we should coexist peacefully.

Due to the Ubernox fiasco, Roman has decided to delay releasing the no-kill list. We will toughen up our screening before doing so.

Nick
November 26th, 2011, 07:51 AM
Vote Tally

Claimed Roles

Kromos - Commoner
Brennenburg - Sinner
suicidaln00b - Sinner

I never claimed being part of Roman. I am just a loyal citizen of Rome with her best interest in body, mind, heart and soul.

suicidaln00b
November 26th, 2011, 07:53 AM
your romen

Nick
November 26th, 2011, 07:55 AM
To FM Game Master

What will happen if Beelzebub used his Devour ability on:
1) Jesus with Angel/Rabbi heal
2) Immune Angel with heal
3) Immune Angel
4) Commoner with heal

Do certain roles have any hidden goals or objective?

CmG
November 26th, 2011, 07:58 AM
It's not a bad thing for 3 Factions to get rid of Sinners. Brennenburg claimed Sinner day 1 and stated he is neutral. before that he more or less claimed to want to help the brownies.
He did some research between those posts...
Now his post on Day 2. After the Gluttony role card he has nothing better to do then claiming his "neutrality again" highly suspicious. Looks like somebody had a pm from the GM with some role updates...

philie
November 26th, 2011, 08:02 AM
Still alive.mp3

This was a triumph! Now this time there isn't a framer (yet?), i should be able to survive this day 2 without being lynched.

Now, i see a few things that i don't like here and there...

Illidan and philie are buddying like there's no tomorrow. I don't like either of their attitudes. They could possibly be sinners or romans, or perhaps just one of them. They certainly aren't both Eternity, as it would be the worst strategy ever seen. I still suggest jesus to stay away from them.

I have a couple of other suspects, but i want to hear from Illidan first.

Dude, can't find the inquisitor rolecard anywhere... it must've been lost or even.... DEVOURED? dun dun dun....

You should take note of something Illidan and me also share: the name colour. We belong to a secret teal name society and share the same goal I cannot disclose to you unless you show me your inquisitor badge. You dont have one? thought so!

But in all seriousness, Raiden, you of all people should know that being seriousface about everything while holding a very important role in your hands is suicide. So to cheat death, I am concealing my importantness with some trolling, if you dont mind? You are also going to die tonight.

Kromos
November 26th, 2011, 08:11 AM
After inspection of day 1, Nick never claimed he was part of the Roman faction although he heavily implied it. However I made this list to give an overview of what roles people have claimed and not what I think. Anyone who wishes their claimed role on this list to be changed then please say and I will change it while leaving your previous claim on the list as well.

Vote Tally

Claimed Roles

Nick - A citizen of the Roman empire
Kromos - Commoner
Brennenburg - Sinner
suicidaln00b - Sinner
oops_ur_dead - Previously Muslim Scholar. Now Adolf Hitler's Zombie

Yayap
November 26th, 2011, 08:14 AM
my claim is at the end of day 1 btw...

McJesus
November 26th, 2011, 08:19 AM
Brennenburg claimed sinner yesterday and is still using his neutrality stance today. He says he doesn't have a demon in him for "metagamed reasons" aka he is a noob but DR said the role list is completly random. I actually think he hopes that he does and is trying to survive long enough to be recruited by Lucifer. There aren't really any neutral roles in this game.

-vote brennenburg

Nick
November 26th, 2011, 08:21 AM
After inspection of day 1, Nick never claimed he was part of the Roman faction although he heavily implied it. However I made this list to give an overview of what roles people have claimed and not what I think. Anyone who wishes their claimed role on this list to be changed then please say and I will change it while leaving your previous claim on the list as well.

Vote Tally

Claimed Roles

Kromos - Commoner
Brennenburg - Sinner
suicidaln00b - Sinner

Lots of people implied being a Sinner on Day1 to save their own skin. You might want to read more carefully.

Raiden
November 26th, 2011, 08:25 AM
Dude, can't find the inquisitor rolecard anywhere... it must've been lost or even.... DEVOURED? dun dun dun....

You should take note of something Illidan and me also share: the name colour. We belong to a secret teal name society and share the same goal I cannot disclose to you unless you show me your inquisitor badge. You dont have one? thought so!

But in all seriousness, Raiden, you of all people should know that being seriousface about everything while holding a very important role in your hands is suicide. So to cheat death, I am concealing my importantness with some trolling, if you dont mind? You are also going to die tonight.

Bullshitting and threatening will do no good :D i don't care about dying as of now, but you either know my role or don't care about it as long as i die. I have had my suspects that you were either a sinner or Roman since day 1, and you seem to back them up even more. You certainly aren't a useful role to me.

vote philie

Romans please consider sacrificing one of your legionnaires (he won't be killed by sin as it would be stupid) to back her up if she is anything useful, i don't care about romans until jesus is alive and hidden so i won't lynch her. Otherwise, consider investigating her, because you will probably find nothing good.

Illidan, on the other hand, gained some credibility back.

Nick
November 26th, 2011, 08:25 AM
Waiting here is a waste of time. I'm logging off. Returning in 2 hours. Please don't lynch him before then.

Kromos
November 26th, 2011, 08:29 AM
Yeah I will re-read all of day one and probably add some more roles although like I said before I will only add roles that have been claimed and not just implied.

Ash
November 26th, 2011, 08:44 AM
this is 2 hard, 2 much thinking and 2 much confuzionz, y assasin kill a kewl guy? y assassin no kill nick???? Y U NO KILL NICK
so much random lynching i dunno who 2 vote.

Kromos
November 26th, 2011, 08:45 AM
@Yayap I checked the end of day one and I can't find any role claim by you. All you said is that you were any enemy of Rome and Jaczac. If you wish me to put you on the list then claim your role again.

Vote Tally

Brennenburg (5) (Yayap, Celt, Lunavium, CmG, McPwnage)
phillie (1) (Raiden)

Claimed Roles

Kromos - Commoner
Brennenburg - Sinner
suicidaln00b - Sinner

I will read day one again and post any updates later. Someone else can update the lists if they want.

Yayap
November 26th, 2011, 08:47 AM
Enemy of Rome is my claim. That is all you need to know for now.

oops_ur_dead
November 26th, 2011, 08:52 AM
@Yayap I checked the end of day one and I can't find any role claim by you. All you said is that you were any enemy of Rome and Jaczac. If you wish me to put you on the list then claim your role again.

Vote Tally

phillie (1) (Raiden)

Claimed Roles

Kromos - Commoner
Brennenburg - Sinner
suicidaln00b - Sinner

I will read day one again and post any updates later. Someone else can update the lists if they want.
Why is Muslim Scholar pink? The colour of Islam is green. Also Adolf Hitler's Zombie should be same color as in the first post.

philie
November 26th, 2011, 08:53 AM
You certainly aren't a useful role to me.

Well that's a bold claim, care to elaborate?
I can see now you're sitting on the same high horse as Nick the other day thinking other factions should be pulling your weight. If you have certain suspicions, maybe it's worth looking into on your own?

wolfcheese
November 26th, 2011, 09:08 AM
The assassin's impulsiveness is regrettable. Patience is a virtue here. I also believe people are being impulsive with their lynching. Something tells me there has been a trap laid for us.

Question: What happens if we try to lynch someone immune to lynching? Does it make the day end or would day continue?

CmG
November 26th, 2011, 09:12 AM
wow it seems like the brownies have to get us some serious info at the end of this day...

Raiden
November 26th, 2011, 09:24 AM
Well that's a bold claim, care to elaborate?
I can see now you're sitting on the same high horse as Nick the other day thinking other factions should be pulling your weight. If you have certain suspicions, maybe it's worth looking into on your own?

You are most certainly not Eternity, because your behavior demonstrates as such. I do not wish to elaborate a theory for which i could discern Eternity from other factions, but there is a clear pattern that Eternity should take - if they are any good at this game - and you, with your words and actions, chose not to.

You are also not a commoner because of the same reason, adjusted for the commoner role.

There is a slight chance that you are a Humanity power role, but it's really, really small.

Therefore you are 99% Roman, Sinner or worse.

vornksr
November 26th, 2011, 09:28 AM
I'm troubled/annoyed that most of the mods and experienced players are either trolling or lurking, so I'm half inclined to join Raiden in voting against philie. I'm fairly confident, however, that she's a Roman, and I'm not sure that Romans are really much of a threat to humanity.

Instead, I agree with Ubernox, Fragos, and others who think we ought to be lynching sinners. Brennenburg being a sinner is plausible, but I'm not convinced... and moreover I don't trust a bandwagon started by Yayap.

So I'm going to

vote suicidaln00b

Chances are good it gets rid of a sinner, and at worst we're still getting rid of the Narks copycat.

phillie (1) (Raiden)
suicidaln00b (1) (vornskr)

BorkBot
November 26th, 2011, 09:29 AM
Hitler? Truly, I did not see that coming. Although the pony seemed a bit out of place as well, I must confess. Mayhaps I was mistaken with my previous comments regarding the appearance of Ash Williams from Army of Darkness.

Somehow, it doesn't seem so far-fetched anymore... You had better start fearing for your life, Sumi!

No, that's not a threat but a warning. Or is it?

http://img.youtube.com/vi/dW-LNiMBpAE/0.jpg

DUN DUN DUN
:$

Capitalier
November 26th, 2011, 09:36 AM
Jaczac hasn't posted in either day threads, yet when I Yayap stalked him, he was on multiple times during the night. The shit grammar of the death note makes me think he's Tiberius, but either way he's acting scummy. Let's push him and get him to post.
CmG and Borkbot are also highly suspicious. I suspect Borkbot is Jesus, and CmG is some Roman.

-vote Jaczac

Illidan
November 26th, 2011, 09:44 AM
Last game one faction used (actually tried to use) shitty grammar on purpose in a death note, so I wouldn't use that as a proof. It makes hard to recognize who wrote it.

I agree that he looks scummy as hell tho. Probably a roman.

Celt
November 26th, 2011, 09:46 AM
Jaczac hasn't posted in either day threads, yet when I Yayap stalked him, he was on multiple times during the night. The shit grammar of the death note makes me think he's Tiberius, but either way he's acting scummy. Let's push him and get him to post.
CmG and Borkbot are also highly suspicious. I suspect Borkbot is Jesus, and CmG is some Roman.

-vote Jaczac

-unvote Brennenburg

-vote Jaczac

Too scummy.

{Reserve the right to withdraw if he posts explaining why he didn't post}

vornksr
November 26th, 2011, 09:54 AM
He's far from the only one to say nothing/almost nothing.

What about hamslyx, Perotto, steeznuts, and so on? (Aside from several mods/oldtimers who've posted here and there but contributed zilch.)

CmG
November 26th, 2011, 09:55 AM
Well, all i try is to get this FM rolling. I can lurk too like most of the "expierienced" players too.
But i would be glad to get some info why i am appear to be scummy or Brownnie

I can troll too np.

BorkBot
November 26th, 2011, 09:57 AM
Would you by any chance be a Christian, Capitalier? If so, I am truly flattered by your analysis.

Now, to attend to my own analysis. I think oops might be on to something. Although it could just be a completely false lead, if the role really is in SuicidalNoob's hands, he probably would use death notes like that.

People are wondering why the Assassin killed the first night.

It could be for one of the following reasons:
- They are afraid they'll die before they can use their actions (Nick, Brennenburg, Philie)
- They are trolling (Yayap, Philie, Capitalier, SuicidalNoob)
- They are making a statement that they're neutral and don't want to be used by anyone (Brennenburg)
- THERE IS A WITCH! OH MY GOD!

BorkBot
November 26th, 2011, 10:03 AM
Ah and I forgot another possible motive. Maybe that person did not approve of Zane's artwork.

Celt
November 26th, 2011, 10:05 AM
Ah and I forgot another possible motive. Maybe that person did not approve of Zane's artwork.

Or his Movie preferences.

Yayap
November 26th, 2011, 10:07 AM
moreover I don't trust a bandwagon started by Yayap.
phillie (1) (Raiden)
suicidaln00b (1) (vornskr)

You are very wise my son. I might join you later, I have a few targets to get rid of.
So far, The Entire Roman Empire for being "neutral", Jaczac for being in this game with his bro, Illidan for speaking, Brennenburg for claiming to be neutral sinner, Nick for being my nemesis and friend of the empire, Raiden for surviving night 1, Philie for suspicious buddying..

As you can see, I'll be busy for a few days.

oops_ur_dead
November 26th, 2011, 10:08 AM
I think oops might be on to something.
Wait, what am I onto?

Brennenburg
November 26th, 2011, 10:11 AM
Considering that I didn't even vote in the official way, my vote doesn't even count.
But I am all for a random lynch if no one gets onto my scum list in the next 12 hours.

I want to see these other means of yours, I like causing chaos.

vote Brennenburg

I am unsure of what to make of this, but at the same time I feel the meaning of this post is clear. I expected something like this to happen from a certain party but I'll work through the motions anyway as it will be more effectively stated that way.

The fact that you quoted that part of my statement has meaning. It suggests you are apart of one of said factions as if you were not it would be absolutely pointless to even call me out in the first place, but also because it is likely about to isolate you from your peers.

So let us think about this for a moment, you have already stated pointedly that you are not roman(though I would not take your word for it), but the fact that you are challenging me seems to confirm that statement more than anything else as according to the Roman Herald, Rome wants only to satisfy itself. Which leaves one of two options, the first is supported more highly by the fact that you do not believe my claim, and the second is explained by the fact that you do.

If you don't believe my claim, you are Lucifer trying to put pressure on what you perceive to be a possible member of Eternity trying to construct a neutrality barrier around themselves and by shattering it and falling back on your feigned veteran experience you gain a perceived foothold over your enemies while being in no less danger is already around you due to your "status". A decent tactic, I guess, but not one that is particularly subtle once you begin digging into it. This is further backed up by the fact that you are both lurking and pushing for random lynching when the fields are indeed rich with factional tells.

And if you do, I would assume you are eternity and believe me to be either Lucifer(which is impossible, refer to the Game Master's post about handselecting the role, or you actually believe my claim and just want to kill me. To which I propose to you: Investigate me.

And to the misguided folk that do not believe true neutrality exists in this game:
In my case, it does. My only goal is to survive, as I have said countless times. As long as I am not triffled with, I will stay silent and neutral on the matter. PLEASE do not make me do something to the contrary, all factions should see the benefit of someone who is blatantly obvious in their intentions.

BorkBot
November 26th, 2011, 10:14 AM
Ah, now I have figured it all out. Celt is the assassin. Twilight doesn't interest me in the slightest either though, so please don't kill me next.

;(

Wait, what am I onto?
You said that you knew who Tiberius was. Or was that your alter ego?

oops_ur_dead
November 26th, 2011, 10:17 AM
So wait, is Roman evil, or is Sin evil?

Capitalier
November 26th, 2011, 10:18 AM
So wait, is Roman evil, or is Sin evil?
ur evil

Yayap
November 26th, 2011, 10:19 AM
Roman is evil... terrible terrible evil. Don't join them.

CmG
November 26th, 2011, 10:20 AM
yeah listen to the white potato head! YOu are allll sooo eviiiiilllllll.

vornksr
November 26th, 2011, 10:21 AM
oops, Sin's win conditions require them to kill off a lot of humanity, so it makes sense to consider them evil (even if the survivors would still win). The Romans' win conditions don't make them inherently anti-town unless Tiberius dies; for now I think it makes sense to consider them not evil.

vornksr
November 26th, 2011, 10:22 AM
In particular, revealing Tiberius to everyone makes him a target for Sin, which would push the Romans over to the side of evil. So if you really think you know who he is, don't share it.

BorkBot
November 26th, 2011, 10:26 AM
The world is painted in shades of grey, my friend. What is evil and what is good is in the eyes of the beholder.

Although those who do good in the eyes of God shall surely go to Heaven. So you had best pray before supper.

Live a life of Humility, Temperance, Charity, Chastity, Diligence, Patience and Kindness and thou shalt be rewarded.

Jesus hath spoken.

Zack
November 26th, 2011, 10:32 AM
That won't work Brennenburg, in the eyes of the players on this forum nobody is blatantly obvious in their intentions. You must be truly new around here if you are actually that naive to think claiming neutrality will save your skin, because it will do just the opposite. I don't see you surviving for very long, though surprises do happen.

hm, philie is being strangely suspicious, and Yayap is seeing scum everywhere, lol

Whoever killed Zane must have had a personal grudge against him for some odd reason, noway to tell exactly who it is though. Not that there is any need to be chasing assasins around, lets just hope that one saves his last kill for a more worthy cause.

I will restrain my vote for now, though for lack of better options i'm all for lynching suicidalnoob. His trolling is getting old, and he might actually be a role with an impact this game.

BorkBot
November 26th, 2011, 10:33 AM
As an addendum:

All Whores who apply for membership of Eternity are required to take an oath of Chastity.

All Thieves who apply for membership must watch Robin Hood - Prince of Thieves with Kevin Costner and swear to live to his example.

And finally, all Assassins must declare loyalty to the Pony faction.

CmG
November 26th, 2011, 10:38 AM
omg lets lynch jesus plz!

Dimwit
November 26th, 2011, 10:39 AM
Nick is absolutely full of shit, and this is why.

By claiming roman or allegiance to Rome, Sin will make no immediate attempt to kill him, and anyone else is far less likely to try since Tiberius is still alive and Romans are currently with Humanity and allied with Eternity (by way of win mechanics).

While some have considered that he may be Pilate, playing a dangerous but obvious game, I disagree.

My analysis of his activity leads me to believe that he is either Tiberius or Sinner.

Tiberius
Since no one would want to kill a non-Tiberius Roman so early in the game and and Tiberius is immune to lynch, Nick as Tiberius, for at least the moment, would remain alive.

Sinner
Since Sin does not want to immediately kill non-Tiberius Romans, Nick would have effectively prevented his potential master from killing him in the night. And Satan's meditate is a non-target ability so even if he wanted to avoid Nick, the supposed roman, he would still eventually find him and recruit him to Sin (granted he harbors a demon).

And if he's a non demon sinner, he encourages his own survival long enough for other more important roles to get flushed out and take eyes off of him.

However, since I could be way off base there and the logic of lynching Brennenburg is obviously sound:
vote Brennenburg

BorkBot
November 26th, 2011, 10:41 AM
Now why on earth would you do that, CmG? You must be a filthy Roman.

Capitalier was right! He must be a Seer.

Zack
November 26th, 2011, 10:43 AM
Did BorkBot just claim being Jesus? If thats true its really stupid, though I think he's doing it for a diffrent reason, heh

NorthStar
November 26th, 2011, 10:44 AM
Romans are pretty much a neutral faction that neither Sin or Eternity would generally pay much mind to. Humanity can also seek refuge in Roman's arms by being recruited to their cause. Nick's little stunt of claiming to be a Roman is to state his neutrality like Brennenburg. He doesn't give a fuck about Sin or Eternity unless it'll give him the win. Sinners are pretty much just sitting and waiting for Lucifer to do his work.

In my opinion, time is all the game needs to develop it's course.

I like ponies.

NorthStar
November 26th, 2011, 10:45 AM
Borkbot is rather being aggressive. Right now the only person I H8 more then him is Capitalier.

Brennenburg
November 26th, 2011, 10:46 AM
That won't work Brennenburg, in the eyes of the players on this forum nobody is blatantly obvious in their intentions. You must be truly new around here if you are actually that naive to think claiming neutrality will save your skin, because it will do just the opposite. I don't see you surviving for very long, though surprises do happen.
This game is unique in the fact that it offers an entire faction of survivors who are only tied to a "Destroy Sin" win condition so that they can still win in some way after dying without disrupting game balance. It is also unique in the fact that due to Sin's ramping KPN, the survivors will NEVER have to take a side to lynch and can still win once Sin begins to overwhelm the other factions.

It's okay, I did not expect to see many adapt to these new circumstances. It is part of why, should I be pushed around, I can defend myself. It makes all of you painfully easy to read. Take a few hours to sit down and really consider the position of every faction and how you would act to satisfy your win condition, it will do you a lot of good, I promise.

Illidan
November 26th, 2011, 10:47 AM
Let it be noted that I agree with Zack here. With everything he said.

inb4 Raiden says I'm buddying with him and Yayap says I'm scummy because I post.

Dimwit
November 26th, 2011, 10:50 AM
Romans are pretty much a neutral faction that neither Sin or Eternity would generally pay much mind to. Humanity can also seek refuge in Roman's arms by being recruited to their cause. Nick's little stunt of claiming to be a Roman is to state his neutrality like Brennenburg. He doesn't give a fuck about Sin or Eternity unless it'll give him the win. Sinners are pretty much just sitting and waiting for Lucifer to do his work.

In my opinion, time is all the game needs to develop it's course.

Exactly, except Brennenburg claimed Sinner. A Sinner claiming neutral and allowing this to pass is setting Sin up for power. If you're not with Sin, or you want to hide your Sin or soon-to-be-sin status, you would rightfully vote to lynch Brennenburg.

Dimwit
November 26th, 2011, 10:52 AM
Of course, if you're Roman you may not vote to lynch anyone yet, but Tiberius has already shown that the Romans are not unlikely to kill this early in the game.

BorkBot
November 26th, 2011, 10:54 AM
So dimwit, you are implying that literally everyone should vote to have Brennenburg lynched then?

Now I feel clever.

Dimwit
November 26th, 2011, 11:00 AM
So dimwit, you are implying that literally everyone should vote to have Brennenburg lynched then?

Now I feel clever.

Exactly. If would like for someone to explain why we SHOULDN'T lynch him, other than himself.

CmG
November 26th, 2011, 11:02 AM
stfu bork and come online playing some mafia games. Don't give the lurkers place to hide.

Capitalier
November 26th, 2011, 11:03 AM
inb4 brennenberg is master jesus
(i doubt it but it would be pretty funny)

TheWaaagh
November 26th, 2011, 11:07 AM
I really like Dimwit's analysis of Brennenburg and think I should throw my two cents in on why I'm going to vote for him.

1) If he is Tiberius, lynching him will be good because when he doesn't die it'll give us valuable information. And given that the only investigators in this game are either shepherds with charges (which I doubt they've all used or they'd hopefully be less cryptic at this point), angels (who aren't coming out because eternity only has one disciple so far), and tax collectors (who aren't coming out because they're afraid of Yayap I guess?), we need all the information we can get.

2) If he is a sinner, like he claims to be, lynching him benefits both everyone except Sin. It's like having a citizen that could turn into a serial killer halfway through the game. Why risk it? I know he said he doesn't think he's one because of meta-game reasons, but as DR stated, the roles excluding the big two were randomly assigned, so his logic about being a noob doesn't really work.

3) Bonus point: because I really want him to back up his statement from day one about already knowing Jesus and Lucifer. That's some pretty weighty stuff there, and if he's right, I'll have a new personal hero.
This is copied from Celt's post before people question the font change:

vote Brennenburg

Luna
November 26th, 2011, 11:08 AM
And to the misguided folk that do not believe true neutrality exists in this game:
In my case, it does. My only goal is to survive, as I have said countless times. As long as I am not triffled with, I will stay silent and neutral on the matter.

Yes the only truly neutral roles are all humans trying to survive; which is why people are suspicious of you because you just did the worst possible move for a lowly human role. No level of WIFOM can prevent you from being in the spotlight right now. Telling people you will stay 'silent' and 'neutral', well, makes you useless to the rest of Humanity. Your attempt to subvert any power roles and factions has alienated you from the voting masses, so keep a cool head and don't get annoyed with us when we don't trust anyone claiming to be neutral (if you do feel you are truly neutral then you aren't accountable to anyone, which makes you dangerous).

Zack
November 26th, 2011, 11:12 AM
suicidalnoob also claimed sinner you know. Saying lynching Brennenburg over suicidalnoob is proof for not being in sin is false and misleading. Both are equally viable lynch targets, and personally I think suicidalnoob is the better one since he is completely useless anyway. When did he ever really contribute in a game? The answer is never.

This is not a defense of Brennenburg, in case you want to mistake it for such. I'l go along with either lynch, though i've stated my preferance.

TheWaaagh
November 26th, 2011, 11:15 AM
That's true, but like I said, Brennenburg actually has something he said he'd contribute if put into the necessary position. I feel like if we get close to lynching Brennenburg we'll get some interesting analysis of the past two days. If we get close or even do lynch suicidalnoob, I feel like all we're going to get is a trollface last will.

Celt
November 26th, 2011, 11:24 AM
I'd like to add, That I'm Roman aligned (Or perhaps Sin, if worst comes to worst)

Auckmid
November 26th, 2011, 11:24 AM
Hi all!

The spirit of gluttony was released yesterday, which is a bit surprising, as Lucifer couldn't have mediatated. Unless Lucifer was very lucky, then I'm thinking that Glutony communicated to Lucifer through a code. Now, let's think who used a code...

-Vote Falsetruth

Good enough place to start. I didn't see any posts yesteraday in which Brennenburg tryed to hint Sinner, so I doubt that he is an unsealed deamon.

Raiden
November 26th, 2011, 11:27 AM
I'd like to add, That I'm Roman aligned (Or perhaps Sin, if worst comes to worst)

Regardless if it is true or not, i'd like to hear an explanation as to why you said such a thing.

McJesus
November 26th, 2011, 11:28 AM
-unvote Brennenburg

-vote Jaczac

Too scummy.

{Reserve the right to withdraw if he posts explaining why he didn't post}

celt has been bandwagoning like a mad man and advocated we just let sin win and survive day 1, really seems scummy to me

Nick
November 26th, 2011, 11:29 AM
I'm back. For a while. Pleased that FM is at least going somewhere.

I have 2 strong reasons against lynching. However, I'd prefer if FalseTruth presented his version first. He promised it Day1 after all.

I'll be back again in 4 hours.

Dimwit
November 26th, 2011, 11:30 AM
I really like Dimwit's analysis of Brennenburg and think I should throw my two cents in on why I'm going to vote for him.

1) If he is Tiberius, lynching him will be good because when he doesn't die it'll give us valuable information. And given that the only investigators in this game are either shepherds with charges (which I doubt they've all used or they'd hopefully be less cryptic at this point), angels (who aren't coming out because eternity only has one disciple so far), and tax collectors (who aren't coming out because they're afraid of Yayap I guess?), we need all the information we can get.

2) If he is a sinner, like he claims to be, lynching him benefits both everyone except Sin. It's like having a citizen that could turn into a serial killer halfway through the game. Why risk it? I know he said he doesn't think he's one because of meta-game reasons, but as DR stated, the roles excluding the big two were randomly assigned, so his logic about being a noob doesn't really work.

3) Bonus point: because I really want him to back up his statement from day one about already knowing Jesus and Lucifer. That's some pretty weighty stuff there, and if he's right, I'll have a new personal hero.
This is copied from Celt's post before people question the font change:

vote Brennenburg

That was my analysis of Nick, not Brennenburg. I agree with others analysis of Breenenburg, which is quite simple: He claimed Sinner and says he will be neutral. he's begging to be lynched.

Dimwit
November 26th, 2011, 11:31 AM
Hi all!

The spirit of gluttony was released yesterday, which is a bit surprising, as Lucifer couldn't have mediatated. Unless Lucifer was very lucky, then I'm thinking that Glutony communicated to Lucifer through a code. Now, let's think who used a code...

-Vote Falsetruth

Good enough place to start. I didn't see any posts yesteraday in which Brennenburg tryed to hint Sinner, so I doubt that he is an unsealed deamon.

It is already well established that a Role Card will be revealed every day. This does NOT necessarily mean that Lucifer unsealed that demon or found him with meditation. It only means, with any certainty, that the Sinner who is that demon now knows he is that demon.

Celt
November 26th, 2011, 11:32 AM
Regardless if it is true or not, i'd like to hear an explanation as to why you said such a thing.

Oh, That's quite simple, I'm a coward, and those are the people that can kill me.

Kromos
November 26th, 2011, 11:34 AM
Why is Muslim Scholar pink? The colour of Islam is green. Also Adolf Hitler's Zombie should be same color as in the first post.

It's my fucking list so I can colour it however I fucking want. Muslims are pink, zombies are green. END OF.

Vote Tally

Brennenburg (6) (Yayap, Lunavium, CmG, McPwnage, Dimwit, TheWaaagh)
phillie (1) (Raiden)
suicidaln00b (1) (vornksr)
jaczac (2) (Capitalier, Celt)
FalseTruth (1) (Auckmid)

Claimed Roles

Celt - Roman aligned
Yayap - Enemy of Rome
Kromos - Commoner
Brennenburg - Sinner
suicidaln00b - Sinner

@ Auckmid The demon of Gluttony was revealed today (a demon's rolecard is revealed each day) but it has not necessarily been unsealed yet.

Dimwit
November 26th, 2011, 11:34 AM

Day 1, Page 18, about half way down. He blatantly calls Sinner and then later insists that what he says is 100% true.

TheWaaagh
November 26th, 2011, 11:36 AM
That was my analysis of Nick, not Brennenburg. I agree with others analysis of Breenenburg, which is quite simple: He claimed Sinner and says he will be neutral. he's begging to be lynched.

Oh, well I guess it's funny because I thought your analysis fit perfectly with Brennenburg, although looking back I can see why the same could be said of Nick, though I'm not sure I'd say he's a sinner. That seems odd given how eager he was to speak with Tiberius day one. If he was a sinner he'd want Tiberius to die, not strike up a deal with him.

Zack
November 26th, 2011, 11:38 AM
You are misled about the mechanics Auckmid, so allow me to correct you. The sin faction's night kill is a separate action from each demon's personal ability, which means they can kill and use their abilities at the same time. In that regard, Lucifer both killed and meditated last night. Its not that hard to understand.

Ok this "new replies have been posted" + "you must wait 30 seconds between posts" is getting on my nerves here, fix it DR...

Brennenburg
November 26th, 2011, 11:39 AM
I truly pity the game that will come after I am gone.

I will no longer defend myself, or say anything at all. If you hoping for me to reveal what I know by pushing a lynch on me, you are mistaken. It seems I highly overestimated the players who play this kind of game. Perhaps you'll find reason when you are no longer mesmerized by the pide piper, but I won't hold my breath.

If you cannot see the dangers all around you and instead wish to lynch someone who outed themself as sinner without even wondering about the logistics, go right ahead.

There are a thousand better paths, this one is simply the most "well-lit".

Kromos
November 26th, 2011, 11:43 AM
Ok this "new replies have been posted" + "you must wait 30 seconds between posts" is getting on my nerves here, fix it DR...

It's annoying me as well, sometimes takes a few minutes just so I can post.

Dimwit
November 26th, 2011, 11:43 AM
Oh, well I guess it's funny because I thought your analysis fit perfectly with Brennenburg, although looking back I can see why the same could be said of Nick, though I'm not sure I'd say he's a sinner. That seems odd given how eager he was to speak with Tiberius day one. If he was a sinner he'd want Tiberius to die, not strike up a deal with him.

(This assuming he is a Sinner)
Which is exactly my point. Tiberius can only know Nick's Sinner role if Pilate tries to convert him, in which case he will not be able to if he is in fact a sinner. If a Tax Collector invests Nick and he is a Sinner with an unsealed demon, he will show as Commoner and a conversion may be more likely, but would still result in nothing.

Wanting to speak with Tiberius is a ploy to encourage the idea of his loyalty to Rome.

if Nick himself is Tiberius, it is simply a tactic to make it seem as if he is not, since one can't literally talk to one's self (or Jail themselves.)

Dimwit
November 26th, 2011, 11:46 AM
This leads me to a question on mechanics. Are there already Legionnaires (the 2 limit) and Rome must wait to recruit a commoner until a legionnaire dies, or is Rome tasked with recruiting legionnaires starting with none?

if there are already 2, can not know a Sinner until a legionnaire dies and they try to recruit a new one, giving Nick (the possible Sinner) a while before Tiberius potentially knows the truth.

TheWaaagh
November 26th, 2011, 11:49 AM
Okay, now I dig it. I already understood him saying he wants to speak with Tiberius if he is in fact Tiberius, but I couldn't think of why he'd want to do it if he was possibly sinner.

Dimwit
November 26th, 2011, 11:51 AM
I truly pity the game that will come after I am gone.

I will no longer defend myself, or say anything at all. If you hoping for me to reveal what I know by pushing a lynch on me, you are mistaken. It seems I highly overestimated the players who play this kind of game. Perhaps you'll find reason when you are no longer mesmerized by the pide piper, but I won't hold my breath.

If you cannot see the dangers all around you and instead wish to lynch someone who outed themself as sinner without even wondering about the logistics, go right ahead.

There are a thousand better paths, this one is simply the most "well-lit".

You are a sinner trying to buy your mortality with secret information that only a few roles could know already, and you were claiming to know night 1. No one knows you or has any reason to believe you could actually nail jesus and satan on the head on day 1.

Either your full of shit (I'd say a 45% chance), you believe you found the roles but didn't (45% chance) or you actually have found those roles (10% chance). So, the safe bet is to just go ahead and kill you before your role card is revealed, you go sin and make Sin even more powerful, all the while claiming neutrality.

philie
November 26th, 2011, 11:51 AM
Oh Raiden, must you think so 2-dimentionally after all we've been through? Something worse can only be Lucifer, do I look like a Lucifer to you?

About Romans:
Romans are not neutral. Roman win condition favours Eternity dominance. With Sin dominance, Romans are in for a risky game where more than half the faction can lose, and the other one transform, which can be compared to getting culted in a standard mafia setup. Commoners won't be as open and available to recruitment, either, so that's pretty counterproductive.
Not to mention it is solely a privilege of Sin to have Jesus killed at night, while Eternity will lynch him willingly when it's most convenient to them.
This makes Pilates a redundant role in case Romans side with eternity anyway. Pilates is only useful for siding with Sin, and that is why Raiden wants him dead: to completely eliminate this possibility AND make Romans an undesirable target for Sin.

Generally a bigger percentage of people will win when siding with eternity, so it should be an obvious choice of action, yet many are quite safe to fail and still win.

Romans are not to be considered scum: there are a bunch of interesting cross-faction protection combinations that can be set up, as well as coordinating the investigations, recruits, establishing a code link.

Sinners are 13 as of now. By lynching a sinner, we get a roughly 50% chance of getting a demon. By killing a demon we can ensure that the KPN will never reach 4. By having a dead demon in the graveyard, we gain a moderate percentage chance of Lucifer wasting his meditation on a dead demon. There are several ways of finding sinners, which can be coordinated across the factions. Assassination, lynch, Jesus check, jail are the ways to deal with it. Sinners are found by Angels/tax collectors and revealed through heralds. If played well, we can kill off enough of them before Sin gains 3 KPN. Dead sinners who are humanity still win in the end.
That is the general strategy I'm thinking of.

Now, Judas is sided with Humanity, meaning he favours Eternity, yet.... his role is built around wasting a night action of Eternity to empower Romans.
I dont really understand that role well, can anybody help me with that?

Moving on, Brennenburg claimed Sinner, and sinners have a roughly 50% chance of being a demon, which make them lynch/execute/assassinate worthy anytime. No matter what he claims to be siding with, that is the bitter truth and I think he would've realized that before claiming.
That seems kind of suicidal to me, so there must be something else. What action do you take against a sinner given that an alliance between romans and eternity is settled? Is it worth the risk for Jesus to clear him risking getting revealed? Are we safe to assume he isnt bluffing and make a huge mistake assassinating him? Is he not afraid of execution in jail because he's roman or is he seeking audience and/or recruitment with Eternity/romans? Is he Judas or a power role?
No matter what is going on, action should be taken, for there is a chance he simply believes Wifom will settle it for him. Lynch however, is not preferable in my book.

On topic of Suicidalnoob, I think he's kill worthy because he's certainly not bluffing about being sinner.

On topic of everyone else: I cba nitpicking. Capitalier being anti-roman is irrational though, I wonder if he doesnt understand how the game works at all or if he's sinister.

Celt
November 26th, 2011, 11:55 AM
-unvote Jazsac - Reluctantly, He's not on our priority list.
-vote Brennenburg

Clawtrocity
November 26th, 2011, 11:55 AM
Killing a claimed sinner is for Sin.

'What Claw that's crazy where you go to school the toilet store?'

No, hear me out. Sinners are part of Humanity. Sealed Demons look like Sinners, but are actually for Sin. Sin needs to kill Humans. So any mislynch will cause the Sin to kill less humans. That's great if your a Human and want Sin to win and just for you to survive, but realistically you'll probably die to and it's just easier to kill Sin if you're human.

So what if Brennen is a sealed demon? Who the fuck cares? I don't care wanna know why? He can't possibly affect the KPN of sin until Night 7. so on Night 5 or Night 6 an angel can invest him. If he's a demon he can be lynched on Day 7 just as easily as he can be lynched today.

The people shooting for a lynch are literally the stupidest sheep on the planet and are just trying to push for the sake of pushing.

Stop being retarded inbred monkeys and think for your god damn selves.

Celt
November 26th, 2011, 11:58 AM
@Claw, Who do you suggest we vote, then?

Fragos
November 26th, 2011, 12:00 PM
I think Brennenburg doesn't understand this game clearly.

Well, if he is really Sinner, too bad for him. I'm going to vote for lynching him. If I were Sinner, I would'n openly reveal that. I could instead claim myself as Commoner or any other role, or avoid attention from others. If he IS Sinner, and doesn't know if he is evil or not - he plays badly for revealing himself. Same goes for suicidalnoob - saying that you are Sinner is clearly suicide.

vote Brennenburg

Dimwit
November 26th, 2011, 12:03 PM
"Sinners are found by Angels/tax collectors and revealed through heralds."

"Dead sinners who are humanity still win in the end."

"Are we safe to assume he (Breendenburg) isnt bluffing and make a huge mistake assassinating him? Lynch however, is not preferable in my book."

"On topic of Suicidalnoob, I think he's kill worthy because he's certainly not bluffing about being sinner."

1) A sinner is found by a Tax Collector unless he is an unsealed demon, in which case he shows as Commoner (just for clarification)

2) One more reason to lynch all Sinners.

3) We aren't safe to assume he is bluffing, but bluff calling Sinner isn't all that smart, especially if he is not Sin, in which case do we really want him "helping" humanity, Rome or Eternity? Does lucifer even want a demon that ousted himself as a potential Demon on day 1?

4) Why do you assume Suicidalnoob is absolutely NOT lying but Brennenburg possibly is? They both called sinner, the only different is that Brenndenburg claims NEUTRAL sinner, which is just... wow.

Raiden
November 26th, 2011, 12:04 PM
yeah philie, you got it, i'm glad for that.

I wanted to see the depth level of your strategizing before having a final judgement on you.

While your chances to be my ally are increased, you are still definitely not Eternity. I will take note of what you said in there, and pick that up later if needs be.

unvote philie

Moreover, i like your reasoning about sinner claims. It would be beyond naive to claim as such if you are actually a sinner, but there are lots of roles which would gain a lot by making others think they are. Since last night there were most likely 4 investigations, i want to hear more before taking a decision.

Fragos
November 26th, 2011, 12:05 PM
Vote Tally updated:

Brennenburg (9) (Yayap, Lunavium, CmG, McPwnage, Dimwit, TheWaaagh, Celt, Fragos, Dimwit)
jaczac (2) (Capitalier,)
FalseTruth (1) (Auckmid)

TheWaaagh
November 26th, 2011, 12:05 PM

No, hear me out. Sinners are part of Humanity. Sealed Demons look like Sinners, but are actually for Sin. Sin needs to kill Humans. So any mislynch will cause the Sin to kill less humans. That's great if your a Human and want Sin to win and just for you to survive, but realistically you'll probably die to and it's just easier to kill Sin if you're human.

So what if Brennen is a sealed demon? Who the fuck cares? I don't care wanna know why? He can't possibly affect the KPN of sin until Night 7. so on Night 5 or Night 6 an angel can invest him. If he's a demon he can be lynched on Day 7 just as easily as he can be lynched today.

The people shooting for a lynch are literally the stupidest sheep on the planet and are just trying to push for the sake of pushing.

I really don't get your logic here. If Brennenburg is gluttony, he gets converted tonight and bumps up Sin's KPN tomorrow. Killing Sinners weakens Sin and only sin. Because if we lynch a sinner and they're innocent (don't have a sealed demon), we shorten the list of possible Sin targets. And once Sin is fully destroyed all of the dead humans (including innocent sinners) will have won because Eternity will have fulfilled it's win condition. The only way that humanity needs to be worried about each individual person surviving is if Sin wins. Lynching sinners is still the best course of action in my book.

Brennenburg
November 26th, 2011, 12:06 PM
You are a sinner trying to buy your mortality with secret information that only a few roles could know already, and you were claiming to know night 1. No one knows you or has any reason to believe you could actually nail jesus and satan on the head on day 1.

Either your full of shit (I'd say a 45% chance), you believe you found the roles but didn't (45% chance) or you actually have found those roles (10% chance). So, the safe bet is to just go ahead and kill you before your role card is revealed, you go sin and make Sin even more powerful, all the while claiming neutrality.

Fine, let's settle this with a different approach then.

I am TheJackofSpades. And I promise you, I will make you all bleed for betraying my trust should this continue any further.

If you think I am bluffing about my deductions, you are a fool. I would like to revise my statement from the previous day and say that I know the identity of Tiberius as well. So we can go about this one of two ways: You allow me to live out the rest of my days in peace, or I will flip the table on this game.

So Celt, I would kindly request you remove your vote on me. It seems diplomacy will not work against people too dumb to count to five, so I will now begin to resort to painful analysis instead. Remove your votes on me, or I will begin my work on you as I did on Yayap, who, as you will note, is now deadly silent.

Fragos
November 26th, 2011, 12:06 PM
Whoops, screwed this up. Can you correct me?

Clawtrocity
November 26th, 2011, 12:07 PM
@Claw, Who do you suggest we vote, then?

blownmind.jpg

Celt
November 26th, 2011, 12:09 PM
So Celt, I would kindly request you remove your vote on me. It seems diplomacy will not work against people too dumb to count to five, so I will now begin to resort to painful analysis instead. Remove your votes on me, or I will begin my work on you as I did on Yayap, who, as you will note, is now deadly silent.
... And, Why me, exactly?

CmG
November 26th, 2011, 12:10 PM
I knew it...

Fragos
November 26th, 2011, 12:11 PM
WIFOM or not? Did JackofSpades really used Brennenburg's name to join the game? Or he is completely different person? I can't remeber how he plays, so I should look into last FM game.

Guys, is he really Jack or not? Who can tell?

Brennenburg
November 26th, 2011, 12:12 PM
... And, Why me, exactly?
As you may recall from page 1, I EXPRESSEDLY STATED THAT IF ANY FACTION MOVED ON ME I WOULD TAKE ACTION.

So you will remove your vote from me, I will feed you to Sin.

Brennenburg
November 26th, 2011, 12:13 PM
As you may recall from page 1, I EXPRESSEDLY STATED THAT IF ANY FACTION MOVED ON ME I WOULD TAKE ACTION.

So you will remove your vote from me, or I will feed you to Sin.
Fix'd

Dimwit
November 26th, 2011, 12:16 PM

If the demon is not yet unsealed, the angel will not know it is a Demon and the intel could be crap. Also, the angels could die by night 5 or 6. Also, there aren't many more leads to go on and early-killing a demon isn't a bad idea, especially when it comes down to a coin flip. If it were a 1 in 7 crap shoot, I would agree. But 50% chance is enough to encourage me to lynch.

Also, if he is a Demon, and he is unsealed long before the day 7 you keep talking about, that could 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 needless kills because we decided to wait for better intelligence on the 50/50 chance he could have been a demon. And maybe the angels have more high priority targets to investigate than a sinner claim? This especially given that DR stated that he played favorites with the Jesus and Satan roles, limiting who all could be either of the two making it easier for the angels to find Satan.

Also, you're insults are unnecessary and rude. They do nothing but make you look childish in your certainty that your brain works better than everyone elses. Please grow up and leave the /rage at home.

McJesus
November 26th, 2011, 12:19 PM
what is the hammer at by the way?

Celt
November 26th, 2011, 12:20 PM

Well, I'm not a faction.

Dimwit
November 26th, 2011, 12:21 PM

Looks like desperation to me.

Brennenburg
November 26th, 2011, 12:22 PM
There is a 0% chance I house a demon inside me. You think you're clever by doing the math, but you're not.

I will say it again, killing me, lynching me, recruiting me will benefit NO ONE.

So, I will offer every faction one more chance at a diplomatic resolution to this situation:
I am the most dangerous player in this game only because you force me to be. Allow me to sink back into seclusion, and you have nothing to fear from me. My only goal is to survive until the end of the game. Everything else is merely effect to your cause.

McJesus
November 26th, 2011, 12:23 PM
brennenburg is acting crazy and solidifying the case to lynch him

Kromos
November 26th, 2011, 12:23 PM
After reviewing day one I have found no new role claims :)

Vote Tally

Brennenburg (8 ) (Yayap, Lunavium, CmG, McPwnage, Dimwit, TheWaaagh, Celt, Fragos)
jaczac (1) (Capitalier)
FalseTruth (1) (Auckmid)

Claimed Roles (In order of claim)

Kromos - Commoner
suicidaln00b - Sinner
Brennenburg - Sinner
Celt - Roman aligned

Ambient
November 26th, 2011, 12:24 PM
I have only read things once over.. and will need to look over a few things again.

On the kills from last night. Both Zane and Deathfire were probably killed out of rage against them rather than actual game behavior. Zane either because of his twilight comments or because of his money $$. As for Deathfire.. well.. I don't think that one needs much explanation.

It is curious that the assassin would move so early. This leaves Humanity with 3 assassin kills to use in the future.

There have been far to many claims and accusations to make heads or tails of anything.. At least from my perspective. I am not sure what Jack is doing, but I agree with the consensus that suicidalnoob is certainly not lying about his sinner role.

McJesus
There is a 0% chance I house a demon inside me. You think you're clever by doing the math, but you're not.

Please explain why you think there isn't a Demon inside of you?

Clawtrocity
I really don't get your logic here. If Brennenburg is gluttony, he gets converted tonight and bumps up Sin's KPN tomorrow. Killing Sinners weakens Sin and only sin. Because if we lynch a sinner and they're innocent (don't have a sealed demon), we shorten the list of possible Sin targets. And once Sin is fully destroyed all of the dead humans (including innocent sinners) will have won because Eternity will have fulfilled it's win condition. The only way that humanity needs to be worried about each individual person surviving is if Sin wins. Lynching sinners is still the best course of action in my book.

Alright so you don't understand the rules.

Sin only gains a KPN per 2 members they have. It's always rounded up. Right now they have 1 which is .5 of a kill, but rounded up is 1 kill.

N2 They recruit gluttony. KPN is still 1. 2 / 2 = 1
N3 they meditate.
N4 they recruit new demon. KPN is still 1 for this night.
Night 5 they finally get another KPN. 3/2 = 1.5 rounded up = 2
Night 5 they meditate KPN = 2
Night 6 they get another demon KPN = 2
Night 7 They meditate KPN = 2
Night 8 They get another demon. KPN = 2
Night 9 They meditate. KPN = 3.

As you can see there is a huge distance between additional KPNs gathered. I said 7 instead of 5, but still we don't need to lynch humans now. We need to wait for information before we make a decision to kill someone.

oops_ur_dead
November 26th, 2011, 12:25 PM
After reviewing day one I have found no new role claims :)

Vote Tally

Brennenburg (8 ) (Yayap, Lunavium, CmG, McPwnage, Dimwit, TheWaaagh, Celt, Fragos)
jaczac (1) (Capitalier)
FalseTruth (1) (Auckmid)

Kromos - Commoner
suicidaln00b - Sinner
Brennenburg - Sinner
Celt - Roman aligned
You forgot my claims, bro.

Celt
November 26th, 2011, 12:26 PM
-unvote Brennenburg
I'll follow you, for now.

Yayap
November 26th, 2011, 12:26 PM
or I will begin my work on you as I did on Yayap, who, as you will note, is now deadly silent.

The moment you said you knew who Lucifer and Jesus was, I figured it was you Jack. I guessing some people PMed you their roles not knowing that they possibly just threw the game if you didn't remain neutral.

I'm still not convinced that you'll remain neutral or even are 100% clean. I'm sure time will tell though and I'm sure I'll pick up on some people pleading with you not to reveal their roles.

*waits 30 secs due to new replies*

*waits another 30 secs :evil:*

*waits another minute :mad:*

*five minutes later....*

Dimwit
November 26th, 2011, 12:27 PM

I will say it again, killing me, lynching me, recruiting me will benefit NO ONE.

So, I will offer every faction one more chance at a diplomatic resolution to this situation:
I am the most dangerous player in this game only because you force me to be. Allow me to sink back into seclusion, and you have nothing to fear from me. My only goal is to survive until the end of the game. Everything else is merely effect to your cause.

So, you claim sinner and then say that you know with certainty that there is no demon inside of you. This means a few things;

1) You're a sinner and full of shit
2) you're not a sinner and trying to get lynched
3) You were turned commoner last night
4) You're a sinner and managed to cheat to find out whether or not you have a demon inside (how I don't know)

My vote stands.

Kromos
November 26th, 2011, 12:27 PM
If I didn't know better I would say Brennenburg is a jester!

oops_ur_dead
November 26th, 2011, 12:28 PM
Brennenburg claiming himself as Jack doesn't mean anything whatsoever. A guilty man is still a guilty man.
Although I'm not sure killing a sinner is the right thing to do here.

Dimwit
November 26th, 2011, 12:31 PM

Sin only gains a KPN per 2 members they have. It's always rounded up. Right now they have 1 which is .5 of a kill, but rounded up is 1 kill.

N3 they meditate.

As you can see there is a huge distance between additional KPNs gathered. I said 7 instead of 5, but still we don't need to lynch humans now. We need to wait for information before we make a decision to kill someone.

Regardless of KPN, each newly recruited Demon is added strength to Sin and possibly a killing role.

So sure, it would be by night 9 that they get the full 4, but between now and then, they have plenty of time to kill in any number of different ways. I still vote to lynch the Sinner.

Though, if we're going to vote someone else, I'm willing to change my vote to claw.

Kromos
November 26th, 2011, 12:32 PM
@oops If I put every troll claim in there I would be posting a page each time by the end of the game

@Yayap If you preview your post just before you post it, it will refresh the page and you can then post without having to wait the 30 secs.

TheWaaagh
November 26th, 2011, 12:33 PM

N3 they meditate.

Yeah, I realized the rounding up thing after I posted. But you don't agree that if Brennenburg does have gluttony inside of him right now, it would be worth it to lynch him before he starts investigating targets for Lucifer? That's just one example, we still don't know what the other demons do. So it'd be best to take care of them now before they get increasingly broken.

The only way I can see you not being worried about sinners is if you are Sin, or an angel since they can survive getting hit at night once.

And I'm confused, before Brennenburg/Jack/whatever said if he got lynched he would share nothing. Now that the lynch count gets up, he's threatening to expose people? huh?

oops_ur_dead
November 26th, 2011, 12:34 PM
What troll claims?

Kromos
November 26th, 2011, 12:34 PM
Vote Tally

Brennenburg (7) (Yayap, Lunavium, CmG, McPwnage, TheWaaagh, Celt, Fragos)
jaczac (1) (Capitalier)
FalseTruth (1) (Auckmid)

Kromos - Commoner
suicidaln00b - Sinner
Brennenburg - Sinner
Celt - Roman aligned

Clawtrocity
November 26th, 2011, 12:37 PM
Also, you're insults are unnecessary and rude. They do nothing but make you look childish in your certainty that your brain works better than everyone elses. Please grow up and leave the /rage at home.

Calling me Childish is a compliment.

"Regardless of KPN, each newly recruited Demon is added strength to Sin and possibly a killing role.

So sure, it would be by night 9 that they get the full 4, but between now and then, they have plenty of time to kill in any number of different ways. I still vote to lynch the Sinner.

Though, if we're going to vote someone else, I'm willing to change my vote to claw."

lolololol

It's not until closer to like Night 12 that they get a full 4 KPNs. Day 5 Lucifer will become vunerable because Pilate will insta-lynch jesus. That means Sin will have 3 people and eternity will have around 7 people hopefully. That's why I don't like the Romans. Them being around weakens the Eternity and the eternity is the only faction strong enough to find and kill the demons. This is why the Romans favor the Sin.

Jesus recruits 1 per day, Sin recruits 1 per other day. The longer jesus is alive the better chances eternity has to crush Sin in it's path. 5 days is not enough time for Eternity to gain the advantage over Sin. The Romans may seem neutral, but they're secretly buttfucking humanity and eternity by selling their damn souls to Sin. Not to mention if Tiberius dies they actually become a part of Sin.

Kromos
November 26th, 2011, 12:37 PM
What troll claims?

Claims of roles that are not even in the game. If Muslim Scholar and Adolf Hitler's Zombie come up as the next demons then I sincerely apologise and will reinstate your claims although that might not be good for you.

Auckmid
November 26th, 2011, 12:39 PM
It is already well established that a Role Card will be revealed every day. This does NOT necessarily mean that Lucifer unsealed that demon or found him with meditation. It only means, with any certainty, that the Sinner who is that demon now knows he is that demon.Oops, sorry, thought that role cards were only revealed when a deamon was unsealed:(.
Unvote Falsetruth

Well, lets look back at Brennenburgs quote

To All Concerned Parties:
I am here to announce that my neutrality still stands. You have held to your good faith, even if the alternatives were clearly not worth doing. As such, I will uphold my end of the agreement by remaining completely neutral.

Once again, I would like to assure you that I have no interest in choosing sides and my only goal in this ordeal is survival.

Now, lets have a look at what roles that could suggest...

1) Roman: His actions so far look like that beyond a simple newb. It realy does look like he is trying to get lynched. I am realy not sure why a Roman, even Tiberius, would want to try and get lynched on the first day possible. Even though he is unlynchable, it makes no sence for him to try and clog up the lynch after last night, especialy as it would reveal him so early.

2) Sinner: While it is possible that he is actualy tring to send a measage to Lucifer to recruit him, I doubt it. It is also pausible, however, that he feels that Sin is destined to lose, and trying to stick with humanity, while, again, I doubt that anyone would give up on the game, just for a higher chance of being able to say post-game that he won that game.

3) Judas: This 1 is possible, as Judas is the most likely role to switch allignments during the corse of the game. As with sinner, I still doubt that anyone would try and die so early, just for more of a chance of winning.

4) Jesus?: There are all flaws in the role possibilities above. I'm a little surprised no one mensioned the possibility previously. Jesus might be trying to get lynched early in the game to make Lucifer vulnerable very early in the game, hoping that if he dies quickly enough, it will turn into a preaty bloodless joint victory between Humanity, the Romans and Eternity.

Celt
November 26th, 2011, 12:40 PM
Claims of roles that are not even in the game. If Muslim Scholar and Adolf Hitler's Zombie come up as the next demons then I sincerely apologise and will reinstate your claims although that might not be good for you.

Bets on DarkRev doing this in n2 or d3 are on!

I bet 10$

Dimwit
November 26th, 2011, 12:41 PM
unvote Brennenburg
vote Clawtracity because he really wants to save them sinners.

Capitalier
November 26th, 2011, 12:42 PM
On topic of everyone else: I cba nitpicking. Capitalier being anti-roman is irrational though, I wonder if he doesnt understand how the game works at all or if he's sinister.

If you even read what I posted, you would have noticed that it was simply a pressure lynch phillie. What good does a shitload of people lurking do in a game with 40+ players? (I didn't really think he was Tiberius either, it was a push to get him to post, broseph.)

But apparently you'd rather rush a lynch than push for information. I'm not suspicious one here, phillie.
-unvote jaczac

(also, rev can you fix this shit -- the new replies notification makes it very difficult to post lol)

Kromos
November 26th, 2011, 12:43 PM
Vote Tally

Clawtrocity (1) (Dimwit)

Kromos - Commoner
suicidaln00b - Sinner
Brennenburg - Sinner
Celt - Roman aligned

If anyone's finding me posting these updates after every vote annoying please say and I will slow down a bit. :S

Celt
November 26th, 2011, 12:44 PM
@Dim, It's ClawtrOcity, not acity

Celt
November 26th, 2011, 12:45 PM
Vote Tally

Clawtrocity (1) (Dimwit)

Kromos - Commoner
suicidaln00b - Sinner
Brennenburg - Sinner
Celt - Roman aligned

If anyone's finding me posting these updates after every vote annoying please say and I will slow down a bit. :S

I unvoted Bren, FYI

Kromos
November 26th, 2011, 12:47 PM
Fixed.

Vote Tally

Brennenburg (6) (Yayap, Lunavium, CmG, McPwnage, TheWaaagh, Fragos)
jaczac (1) (Capitalier)

Kromos - Commoner
suicidaln00b - Sinner
Brennenburg - Sinner
Celt - Roman aligned

McJesus
November 26th, 2011, 12:47 PM
claw is just being claw

Clawtrocity
November 26th, 2011, 12:50 PM
Honestly the only way I can look at this situation is from past experience. You're all telling me we should lynch a citizen, because the Cult might recruit him.

Think about that for a second. The cult is a powerful faction and it may or may not recruit someone. You can't expect me to lynch someone who many be useful just because he MAY be a demon. Flip a coin 100 times and you should get heads 50 times. I say this because I want you to know how stupid it is to judge a kill on someone based on a stat that can't be altered. Jack isn't a fucking coin that could flip either way. He's a player who for all we fuckin know is lying about being a Sinner to save himself as a humanity doctor.

You guys are looking at this as if it's completely black and white. He must be a sinner, he must be a demon, anyone who doesn't lynch him is immoral and may god have mercy on your soul.

Think about it for two seconds...Lying about your role to save your skin and hopefully help later on is a valid strategy and has worked before in SC2 mafia and FM.

Stop being so close-minded.

Capitalier
November 26th, 2011, 12:51 PM
-unvote Jaczac
I forgot to bold and red it, yo.

Auckmid
November 26th, 2011, 12:54 PM
-Vote Brennenburg

There may be flaws in some of the motives of Brennenburg, but of all people, he is the person I see the least likely hood of turning out to be a loyal human. No one else has realy caught my eye as scum yet, so I think he is the best vote for now.

Kromos
November 26th, 2011, 12:57 PM
My post wasn't fixed at all! I copied an early version. Just posting a vote tally from now on unless there are more role claims.

Vote Tally

Brennenburg (7) (Yayap, Lunavium, CmG, McPwnage, TheWaaagh, Fragos, Auckmid)
Clawtrocity (1) (Dimwit)

Brennenburg
November 26th, 2011, 12:59 PM
-Vote Brennenburg

There may be flaws in some of the motives of Brennenburg, but of all people, he is the person I see the least likely hood of turning out to be a loyal human. No one else has realy caught my eye as scum yet, so I think he is the best vote for now.
Of course you haven't, because the focus was specifically placed on me.

Raiden
November 26th, 2011, 01:00 PM
Claw, in a regular setup it's not like half of the citizen are hidden godfathers. Lynching a sinner is always a good idea.

That being said, i already agreed with your other analysis of the claim in my previous posts, which is why i'm not voting claimed sinners. I will vote investigated sinners, however.

As i said, romans should start feeding us sinners and demons until we find Lucifer. Then, the game is over with a Eternity/Humanity/Roman victory.

Hint: if you investigate a commoner and can't recruit him, he's a demon.

oops_ur_dead
November 26th, 2011, 01:02 PM
Flip a coin 100 times and you should get heads 50 times.
Nope.
There are 100!/(50! * 50!) possible ways of getting 50 heads with 100 coin flips. That's 100891344545564193334812497256 ways. There are, however, 2^100 possible ways to flip a coin 100 times. That's 1267650600228229401496703205376 ways. 100891344545564193334812497256 / 1267650600228229401496703205376 = roughly 0.0796, or 7.96%. So you'd actually expect to NOT get heads 50 times.

McJesus
November 26th, 2011, 01:04 PM
If not Brennenburg I would advocate lynching celt, he has been acting scummy not contriubting much and bandwagoning or Auckmid because his avatar is very lame.

Dimwit
November 26th, 2011, 01:05 PM
Honestly the only way I can look at this situation is from past experience. You're all telling me we should lynch a citizen, because the Cult might recruit him.

Think about that for a second. The cult is a powerful faction and it may or may not recruit someone. You can't expect me to lynch someone who many be useful just because he MAY be a demon. Flip a coin 100 times and you should get heads 50 times. I say this because I want you to know how stupid it is to judge a kill on someone based on a stat that can't be altered. Jack isn't a fucking coin that could flip either way. He's a player who for all we fuckin know is lying about being a Sinner to save himself as a humanity doctor.

You guys are looking at this as if it's completely black and white. He must be a sinner, he must be a demon, anyone who doesn't lynch him is immoral and may god have mercy on your soul.

Think about it for two seconds...Lying about your role to save your skin and hopefully help later on is a valid strategy and has worked before in SC2 mafia and FM.

Stop being so close-minded.

I absolutely disagree with this.

First off, the connection you make with sin/sinner to cit/cult is way off. The situations are far from similar. Not to mention, Cult can convert others than just cit, and the cits don't have the potential to becoming uber-demons once they get converted.

Also, I for one am not assuming that JackJAck is telling the truth. The fact is, claiming to be a sinner to cover for any power role is just silly. And the fact that so many people are ready to lynch him for it proves exactly that.

If he's telling the truth, then yes, absolutely JackJack is a coin to flip. Either he's a sinner that MIGHT end up eternity or survive to the end or he's a Demon that could aid Sin to the obvious detriment to just about everyone else (except any Romans that may survive if Tiberius is dead). It's a 50/50 chance that only DR knows the outcome of.

I still would like to vote Claw to lynch, as hes working very hard to prevent us from lynching ANY sinners, or those that claim to be Sin. But I must revert back.

[color=red][b]Unvote Clawtracy[\b][\color]
[color=red][b]Vote Brennenburg[\b][\color]
(sorry Kromos)

Dimwit
November 26th, 2011, 01:05 PM
Now why in the hell did that not work that time?

Celt
November 26th, 2011, 01:06 PM
Now why in the hell did that not work that time? It's / not \

oops_ur_dead
November 26th, 2011, 01:07 PM
Cause you used backslashes.

wolfcheese
November 26th, 2011, 01:08 PM
oops, claw is correct. A coinflip is a binomial distribution. You're using a combination. The whole formula for a binomial problem is (nCx)(p^x)((1-p)^(n-x)).

wolfcheese
November 26th, 2011, 01:10 PM
The expected value of a coinflip is 1/n where n is the amount of trials, because the probability of success (heads) is .5.

Anyway, I'd rather not waste the whole day talking about one person. Is there any other lead we have so this conversation isn't so singular?

wolfcheese
November 26th, 2011, 01:10 PM
ugh I meant (1/2) * n....i hate this no editing allowed thing.

CmG
November 26th, 2011, 01:11 PM
Well if Brennenburg speaks the truth and the people with the key power roles pm'ed him their roles and he is trolling here with an incognito forum account....

Modkill!?

CmG
November 26th, 2011, 01:13 PM
What comes next? Nick outs himself as Dust? öÖ

Yayap
If anyone deserves modkill, it would be those who PMed him, not Brennenburg.

Dimwit
Anyway, I'd rather not waste the whole day talking about one person. Is there any other lead we have so this conversation isn't so singular?

I still stand by my analysis that Nick is either Tiberius or a Sinner.

Kromos
November 26th, 2011, 01:14 PM
I think it's pretty obvious what humanity / eternity should do and those who don't I look upon with suspicion. However it is not my place to say so I shall be content with posting the vote tally.

Brennenburg (8 ) (Yayap, Lunavium, CmG, McPwnage, TheWaaagh, Fragos, Auckmid, Dimwit)

There is quite a large difference in votes between Bren and n00b although both claim sinner, which is interesting.

oops_ur_dead
November 26th, 2011, 01:18 PM
You can view the question as both a binomial distribution and as a combination. If you enter the numbers into your formula, you'll get the same percentage I got. The expected value isn't suited for this, either, because Claw said that you "should" get 50 heads when flipping a coin 100 times. An expected value doesn't really work for this, while a probability does, since I'm showing that it's actually unlikely to get 50 heads.

Dimwit
November 26th, 2011, 01:19 PM
There is quite a large difference in votes between Bren and n00b although both claim sinner, which is interesting.

It's because n00bs looked more like a troll and Brenn is really driving it home, hard. n00b I would vote for n00b if Brenn and Claw weren't further up my list.

wolfcheese
November 26th, 2011, 01:22 PM
Ah, I understand. I was quick to interpret "should" as the mean. Stupid english.

vornksr
November 26th, 2011, 01:27 PM
Brennenburg is right when he says clearly lots of people don't understand how this version of the game works. I've also been waiting for him to claim Jack, though I didn't expect it to happen this soon.

Claw is just being Claw: pissing people off is how he plays. Don't confuse being annoying with being scummy.

unvote suicidaln00b
vote Brennenburg

Brennenburg (9) (Yayap, Lunavium, CmG, McPwnage, TheWaaagh, Fragos, Auckmid, Dimwit, vornskr)

Capitalier
November 26th, 2011, 01:32 PM
I still stand by my analysis that Nick is either Tiberius or a Sinner.
And I'd agree with you, since that's what I put forward Day 1.
I'm leaning towards Sinner, though.

Capitalier
November 26th, 2011, 01:35 PM
Brennenburg is right when he says clearly lots of people don't understand how this version of the game works. I've also been waiting for him to claim Jack, though I didn't expect it to happen this soon.

Claw is just being Claw: pissing people off is how he plays. Don't confuse being annoying with being scummy.

unvote suicidaln00b
vote Brennenburg

Brennenburg (9) (Yayap, Lunavium, CmG, McPwnage, TheWaaagh, Fragos, Auckmid, Dimwit, vornskr)

How many votes are we going to need to lynch? 20 (lol)
Since the threshold is pretty high, I guess I might as well join the stupid bandwagon.
-vote Brennenburg

(wat if he is tiberius aueahueaueaue jack hates deathfire)

divemaster127
November 26th, 2011, 02:02 PM
Ok hey everyone just got on let me read everything

Kromos
November 26th, 2011, 02:14 PM
Since there are 43 players left it should take 22 votes to lynch someone.

FalseTruth
November 26th, 2011, 02:23 PM
I just read everything. Sorry I never got to post my detailed analysis of the win conditions and how to exploit them, I got caught up in schoolwork and never got around to it.

It seems a lot has been revealed...

1) I know who Lucifer is with ~80% certainty. There are quite a few hints here and there, but one particular slip-up by the person is particularly intriguing. Unfortunately for you, revealing his identity is useless until we find and kill Jesus.

2) Brennenberg==TheJackOfSpades. Come on, it was obvious since day 1. Not sure why you all didn't pick up on it earlier. The unbridled arrogance of Jack is quite unique.

3) I don't think lynching Jack is the best course of action, rather we should be looking for Jesus so we can get an entire faction to fight with us against Sin

Goonswarm
November 26th, 2011, 02:24 PM
So I just got done reading everything and I think that there needs to be more stuff to read. Also, fuck having to manually do colors lol.

Goonswarm
November 26th, 2011, 02:26 PM
I just read everything. Sorry I never got to post my detailed analysis of the win conditions and how to exploit them, I got caught up in schoolwork and never got around to it.

It seems a lot has been revealed...

1) I know who Lucifer is with ~80% certainty. There are quite a few hints here and there, but one particular slip-up by the person is particularly intriguing. Unfortunately for you, revealing his identity is useless until we find and kill Jesus.

2) Brennenberg==TheJackOfSpades. Come on, it was obvious since day 1. Not sure why you all didn't pick up on it earlier. The unbridled arrogance of Jack is quite unique.

3) I don't think lynching Jack is the best course of action, rather we should be looking for Jesus so we can get an entire faction to fight with us against Sin

Scumbag FalseTruth, knows who Lucifer is with some confidence but does not reveal.

So if you think you know who he is, unless you are scum why not reveal it?

FalseTruth
November 26th, 2011, 02:32 PM
Scumbag FalseTruth, knows who Lucifer is with some confidence but does not reveal.

So if you think you know who he is, unless you are scum why not reveal it?
I have my reasons, but it is not because I am scum. Revealing Lucifer when he cannot be killed yet gives the Romans leverage over us. We need to find and lynch Jesus before hunting Lucifer. It's a step-by-step process.

Auckmid
November 26th, 2011, 02:35 PM
oops, claw is correct. A coinflip is a binomial distribution. You're using a combination. The whole formula for a binomial problem is (nCx)(p^x)((1-p)^(n-x)).

The expected value of a coinflip is 1/n where n is the amount of trials, because the probability of success (heads) is .5.

ugh I meant (1/2) * n....i hate this no editing allowed thing.

Ah, I understand. I was quick to interpret "should" as the mean. Stupid english.
Cool story bro. After over 200 posts of interesting content, the only thing which you feel the need to post about is some useless shit to do with the theory of a coin-toss?

Goonswarm
November 26th, 2011, 02:38 PM
I have my reasons, but it is not because I am scum. Revealing Lucifer when he cannot be killed yet gives the Romans leverage over us. We need to find and lynch Jesus before hunting Lucifer. It's a step-by-step process.

He can be lynched fuck, why are you protecting him if you think you know who he is? Also, I think the jailor can get him too if I am not mistaken.

Capitalier
November 26th, 2011, 02:38 PM
Then let's get phillie, Raiden, and Illidan to speak. They appear to be hiding something, but they don't necessarily seem sinister.

FalseTruth
November 26th, 2011, 02:39 PM
He can be lynched fuck, why are you protecting him if you think you know who he is? Also, I think the jailor can get him too if I am not mistaken.
No, he can't be lynched derp. Go look at rolecard, jailor can't kill him either.