PDA

View Full Version : Copy of last will

Auckmid
November 25th, 2011, 05:18 PM
DEAR FELLOW HUMANS—
THERE HAVE BEEN SOME NASTY RUMOURS GOING ABOUT THAT THIS IS DEFINITELY GOING TO TURN INTO A (HUMITY & ETERNITY VS ROMANS & SIN) CONFLICT; THERE IS NOTHING IN THE RULES THAT SUGGESTS THAT WE NEED BE ANY MORE OF AN ENEMY TO HUMANITY THEN ETERNITY; ON THE CONTRARY—ARE OWN GOALS ARE MORE SIMILAR TO THAT OF HUMANITY’S THEN ETERNITYS--AND SUGEST A POSSIBLE ALLIANCE BETWEEN US; PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THE ROLE OF ARE KILL LAST NIGHT—AND HOW IT PROVES THAT WE HAVE NOT YET DECIDED TO JOIN SIN----------------------------------------CEASER

SIDE NOTE—WHILE YOU MAY NOT TRUST US—WE PROMISE TO TAKE UP THE BATTLE ON ETERNITYS BEHALF IF JESUS REVEALS HIMSELF, AND ALLOWS HIMSELF TO BE LYNCHED----------------------------------------------END

Please give any opinions on anything that you believe should be added or deleated from this note. The thing I am most worried about is that Sin will take this as an act of open aggression. Even though I will try to confirm it before deadline, if I don't, plz use this as are deathnote DR.

fred
November 25th, 2011, 05:58 PM
You must PM everything to FM Game Master, or it will not be used. Got it Auck?

TheWaaagh
November 25th, 2011, 06:14 PM
If you're going to use this, I'd start being more aggressive about spell-checking during the day. Especially with Yayap on the hunt....

Auckmid
November 25th, 2011, 06:20 PM
You must PM everything to FM Game Master, or it will not be used. Got it Auck?Don't worry, I'm going to.