PDA

View Full Version : S-FM 186: Firebringer's Improvised Game

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Firebringer
March 28th, 2016, 04:01 PM
Firebringers Improvised Game
Setup (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/33203-S-FM-Firebringer-s-Improvised-Game)

Story: There was a long climatic battle years ago, and for some reason people decided to merge, they called themselves "hydras" for whatever reason. They populate the planet now or something. And now they want to play mafia I guess. This is their game or story. Or something. Maybe it is telling of how the events really transpired, I can't be bothered with it.

Players:
1. Calette (Toadette+Calix)
2. TheDarkestLight
3. OrpZedWorlds (Orpz+MattZed+Deathworlds)
4. Spearheading Female Tank (Gamefreak+Sen+ThePaladin)
5. Funcall (Funce+Mikecall)
6. RLVG
7. Nicolas Cage (SuperJack+MikeU+AVION)
8. Hell Frog (Frog+Helz)
9. Empathy17 (Silverwolf+Ika)

Important Events:

Night 1 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/35360-S-FM-187-Firebringer-s-Improvised-Game?p=577983&viewfull=1#post577983)
Day 2 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/35360-S-FM-187-Firebringer-s-Improvised-Game?p=578402&viewfull=1#post578402)

Firebringer
March 29th, 2016, 10:39 AM
Day 1:

Player List:
Roles
GraveYard

1. Calette
2. TheDarkestLight
3. OrpZedWorlds
4. Spearheading Female Tank
5. Funcall
6. RLVG
7. Nicolas Cage
8. Hell Frog
9. Empathy17

Improvised Town
Improvised Town
Improvised Town
Improvised Town
Improvised Town
Improvised Town
Improvised Neutral
Improvised Mafia
Improvised Mafia

With 9 Alive, 5

Day Ends:
02:10:00:00

Side Notes:
Starting it earlier than planned because I will be busy on the time the countdown had been set to. So added a few extra hours.

Please remember rules on out of game communication. You are of course allowed to talk to hydra partners throughout the game. You cannot talk to anyone else in the game that is not in your hydra outside of the game.

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 10:54 AM
OMG we are a fucking miller......

Calette
March 29th, 2016, 11:01 AM
Who is the Paladin/Sen hydra? I want to vote it.

Paladin was asking scummy questions in the setup thread. They probably asked for a scum role. Slipped already.

Nicolas Cage
March 29th, 2016, 11:02 AM
I could eat a peach for hours.... Ohhh yea.

Calette
March 29th, 2016, 11:02 AM
Oh duh

Spearheading Female Tank

Also what gives? Where is my avatar? Stupid host

Nicolas Cage
March 29th, 2016, 11:06 AM
Sometimes people think I'm wearing a wig when I'm not wearing a wig, and then sometimes they think I'm not wearing a wig when I am wearing a wig.

http://dorkshelf.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads//2012/04/Vampires-Kiss-Nicolas-Cage.jpg

Also hi.

Calette
March 29th, 2016, 11:09 AM
Hi SuperJack.

Nicolas Cage
March 29th, 2016, 11:10 AM
Hi SuperJack.

I do not know this Handsome devil. But if I did, I'd r8t him 8/8

Calette
March 29th, 2016, 11:11 AM
So our accounts aren't advanced enough to have anything save for those pre-made avatars. Hope Fuckbringer fixes that.

Also what even are half of these names, lol

Nicolas Cage
March 29th, 2016, 11:13 AM
So our accounts aren't advanced enough to have anything save for those pre-made avatars. Hope Fuckbringer fixes that.

Also what even are half of these names, lol

Well, today’s your lucky day, ’cause I brought an eagle.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/sorcerers-apprentice/images/9/9f/Balthazar's_Eagle.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120207215231

Nicolas Cage
March 29th, 2016, 11:14 AM
I'm Ready! ...I'm Ready for the BIG RIDE BAAABYYYY!

Spearheading Female Tank
March 29th, 2016, 11:25 AM
TheDarkestLight
y u forever alone?

@Calette: Our name is an anagram of ThePaladin + GameFreak + Sen.

Firebringer
March 29th, 2016, 11:26 AM
Trying to fix the avatar issue that is affecting Hydras.

Nicolas Cage
March 29th, 2016, 11:30 AM

You will tell me or I will eat your stinking soul!

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 11:33 AM
You will tell me or I will eat your stinking soul!

tell you what?

Nicolas Cage
March 29th, 2016, 11:33 AM
Hi SuperJack.
Bangers and mash! Bubbles and squeak! Smoked eel pie! Haggis!

Nicolas Cage
March 29th, 2016, 11:35 AM

All quotes aside. What is this? A role claim?

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 11:38 AM
All quotes aside. What is this? A role claim?

Its a negative utility of our role

Nicolas Cage
March 29th, 2016, 11:39 AM

Well, Baby O, it’s not exactly mai-tais and Yahtzee over here either... Least we're not giving out vague role information.

Nicolas Cage
March 29th, 2016, 11:43 AM
The first school of thought is that you should claim immediately, ideally in your opening post. This ensures that the Cop will not waste an investigation on you. It becomes more likely that you will be lynched or shot by a Vigilante, however; otherwise, it would be too easy for Mafia to fakeclaim Miller as well.

Spearheading Female Tank
March 29th, 2016, 11:46 AM
The first school of thought is that you should claim immediately, ideally in your opening post. This ensures that the Cop will not waste an investigation on you. It becomes more likely that you will be lynched or shot by a Vigilante, however; otherwise, it would be too easy for Mafia to fakeclaim Miller as well.

Being fair, the only reason to claim Miller as your opening post is to have an excuse ready for when you come up as scum. An actual Miller shouldn't be concerned about being checked because no decent townie should be attracting the attention of Cops ever.

<insert paranoia about Jesters and shit>

Calette
March 29th, 2016, 11:47 AM

The way they presented that aspect of their role suggests that it wasn't something they put in at the start. If Firebriner added in a Miller aspect, then that implies that there's at least one investigative role that would be countered by the Miller.

That assumes that they tell the truth, of course. Considering how easy it is for town to lose majority, it can also be a gambit by scum, but I think the first option is more likely. (scum would be somewhat less likely to claim that first thing due to the risk)

Hell Frog
March 29th, 2016, 11:53 AM
The way they presented that aspect of their role suggests that it wasn't something they put in at the start. If Firebriner added in a Miller aspect, then that implies that there's at least one investigative role that would be countered by the Miller.

That assumes that they tell the truth, of course. Considering how easy it is for town to lose majority, it can also be a gambit by scum, but I think the first option is more likely. (scum would be somewhat less likely to claim that first thing due to the risk)

Narrative sounds off there.

*waves*

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 11:55 AM
omg is this going to be a day 1 disucssiona bout how a miller should play now?

Hell Frog
March 29th, 2016, 11:56 AM
I'm going to be around for now. Anyone here atm? Let's get some faster paced back and forths.

Hell Frog
March 29th, 2016, 11:57 AM
omg is this going to be a day 1 disucssiona bout how a miller should play now?

Would it be not town to discuss miller options?

Calette
March 29th, 2016, 11:59 AM
Narrative sounds off there.

*waves*

You need to get an avatar m8

How does it sound off? 6v2v1 means we only have two mislynches.

With that in mind, it's reasonable to assume that high-risk gambits are likely this game. Definitely not the setup to blindly follow a lead in any case.

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 11:59 AM
Would it be not town to discuss miller options?

people can dicussus it but if its litarly goign to boil down to "is this town or scum" or "how does one play miller" we are wasting our time

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 12:00 PM
Calette

Spearheading Female Tank
March 29th, 2016, 12:01 PM
we are wasting our time
Yet you haven't talked about anything other than that.

Hell Frog
March 29th, 2016, 12:01 PM
You need to get an avatar m8

How does it sound off? 6v2v1 means we only have two mislynches.

With that in mind, it's reasonable to assume that high-risk gambits are likely this game. Definitely not the setup to blindly follow a lead in any case.

I agree with the premise of your point. Your perspective seemed 3P.

Spearheading Female Tank
March 29th, 2016, 12:02 PM
How does it sound off? 6v2v1 means we only have two mislynches..
Half-empty glass much? 6v2v1 means we started the game with a 33% chance of hitting scum on D1, and that's without considering analysis.

Hell Frog
March 29th, 2016, 12:04 PM
people can dicussus it but if its litarly goign to boil down to "is this town or scum" or "how does one play miller" we are wasting our time

I'm asking you whether a Town would never consider the miller option. Which appeared to be your premise.

Calette
March 29th, 2016, 12:04 PM
Calette

What about my posts pinged you?

Half-empty glass much? 6v2v1 means we started the game with a 33% chance of hitting scum on D1, and that's without considering analysis.

I'd rather not overestimate how many mistakes we can afford to make.

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 12:07 PM
Yet you haven't talked about anything other than that.

thats cus silver is out and im waiting on her, you can also see where i have put my vote

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 12:08 PM
I'm asking you whether a Town would never consider the miller option. Which appeared to be your premise.

wut? where helz

Hell Frog
March 29th, 2016, 12:09 PM
Sorry for the curt posts, I was clicking keys on a virtual keyboard instead of typing on an actual keyboard. I'm going to head to the roof, please consider rapid fire everyone currently on right now. It's very good for tone reading.

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (5 members and 0 guests)
Hell Frog, Calette, Empathy17, Firebringer, Nicolas Cage

Spearheading Female Tank
March 29th, 2016, 12:11 PM
thats cus silver is out and im waiting on her, you can also see where i have put my vote
Your vote is meaningless without a reason behind it.
The purpose of hydras is to have many heads working together, not to use other heads' absence as an excuse for being inconsistent.

Calette
March 29th, 2016, 12:12 PM

Last time I checked, this is a HYDRA game. Kindly use your brain and provide your OWN insight on things instead of relying solely on your partner, thx

Yes, that vote which you have yet to explain.

Nicolas Cage
March 29th, 2016, 12:13 PM
The purpose of hydras is to have many heads working together, not to use other heads' absence as an excuse for being inconsistent.

WELL SAID! Nicolas Cage Approves.

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 12:14 PM

sorry but you dont know how hydras work then, the last thing we need is disronsance. i always wait on silver no matter what. she should be aorund shortly for a few mins to talk. its not inconstent at all. anyone should knwo thta when me and silver hdyra that she is the main person

Last time I checked, this is a HYDRA game. Kindly use your brain and provide your OWN insight on things instead of relying solely on your partner, thx

Yes, that vote which you have yet to explain.

who said i was? we work as a team, i dont have to explain a vote at all. its up for you but your defensiveness of a signle vote is noted

Spearheading Female Tank
March 29th, 2016, 12:17 PM
"I'm deep in shit after that Miller claim and can't get out by myself. Gonna wait for someone more experienced to come up with a feasible justification for my mess".
Empathy17

Hell Frog
March 29th, 2016, 12:17 PM
@Empathy

I think you're quite right. The premise questions regarding the miller option and responses is more likely than not not even indicative.

I wanted your opinion on specific indications that could or couldn't be generated by the questions to get you to think about it further.

As Calette correctly points out, the miller option would necessarily feed into the setup - aka setup speculation discussion.

I think there is quite a lot to take into account regarding the topic of miller, but whether or not miller being indicative of alignment, have to agree with you here.

However discouraging conversation that would organically grow from that, can't disagree with you further.

6 villagers vs. 3 non villagers - the miller option serves to bolster wolves win condition unnecessarily considering the game tilt is already in the wolves favour.

Not only is this option doubtful in general, pending majority of roles being investigative in nature, but to claim the miller option in the first place is kind of hilarious when taking setup spec in the first place.

I'm going to assume it's just weird lynch bait and non-indicative.

However Calette looks very good from this exchange, and you look exceptionally tilting being dismissive in nature.

Empathy17

Nicolas Cage
March 29th, 2016, 12:18 PM
sorry but you dont know how hydras work then, the last thing we need is disronsance. i always wait on silver no matter what. she should be aorund shortly for a few mins to talk. its not inconstent at all. anyone should knwo thta when me and silver hdyra that she is the main person

Not to sound Rude but... From what We've seen so far, That's a lie.

And that's coming from Nicolas Cage.

Spearheading Female Tank
March 29th, 2016, 12:18 PM
Also gotta love how you voted Calette, yet expect your other head to make up an excuse for that vote. lol

Calette
March 29th, 2016, 12:19 PM

who said i was? we work as a team, i dont have to explain a vote at all. its up for you but your defensiveness of a signle vote is noted

So you are just going to sheep Silver the entire game? Teams generally require initiative from BOTH players.

Guess that's no different from the usual though.

Wanting a reason for a naked vote =/= defensive and defensive =/= scum tell. Your (implied) reasoning for 'noting' that is flawed.

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 12:20 PM
Also gotta love how you voted Calette, yet expect your other head to make up an excuse for that vote. lol

considering how she will probally agree and can explin better then me? yes silver knows im posting before so im nto doign anything on my own

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 12:21 PM
So you are just going to sheep Silver the entire game? Teams generally require initiative from BOTH players.

Guess that's no different from the usual though.

Wanting a reason for a naked vote =/= defensive and defensive =/= scum tell. Your (implied) reasoning for 'noting' that is flawed.

your discredit only jsutified me endpoint

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 12:22 PM
3 votes already.....

funny how that happens

Spearheading Female Tank
However Calette looks very good from this exchange, and you look exceptionally tilting being dismissive in nature.
Calette is being super passive, considering the persons behind that account.
If I'm voting Empathy instead is because seriously... look at those replies.

Empathy17

what about them?

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 12:23 PM
i take it that that is sen right now?

Calette
March 29th, 2016, 12:25 PM
Yeah you're speaking to Sen, Calix, Frog and SuperJack if I am correct.

Nicolas Cage
March 29th, 2016, 12:26 PM

Not SuperJack. Nicolas Cage Is his own Man!

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/PDnW5XxjwI8/hqdefault.jpg

Spearheading Female Tank
March 29th, 2016, 12:26 PM
what about them?
They are the stupidest thing I've seen today, along with this panda: http://i.imgur.com/FBrjajy.gifv

There's an absurd lack of logical soundness in your actions and replies:
- First you claim Miller, theen refuse to comment further on the matter.
- You vote Calette, yet never give a single valid reason for doing so.
- When questioned, you reply with such gems as "my other head will explain it" and "I don't need to explain my votes".

Scum or VI. Your pick.

Hell Frog
March 29th, 2016, 12:27 PM

Honestly, I'm not complaining if there's less early hostility. The slow bait pays off early stage.

I'm tinfoiling you may be right

Calette
March 29th, 2016, 12:27 PM

Having withdrawal symptoms already, dear?

No need to worry about that.

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 12:28 PM
They are the stupidest thing I've seen today, along with this panda: http://i.imgur.com/FBrjajy.gifv

There's an absurd lack of logical soundness in your actions and replies:
- First you claim Miller, theen refuse to comment further on the matter.
- You vote Calette, yet never give a single valid reason for doing so.
- When questioned, you reply with such gems as "my other head will explain it" and "I don't need to explain my votes".

Scum or VI. Your pick.

sen, you should knwo im not a logical person im a gut and impulse person you want logic you can wait on silverwolf, she is my better half

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 12:29 PM
All you guys can fuck off!!!! I haven't had a chance to post and won't until 4:30 or so Central so bite me if you lynch a town hydra before both heads can speak you are fucking stupid!!!!

~SilverWolf

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 12:31 PM
hi silver my love! i know you are busy so im doign what i can for now.

I love you! *hugs*

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 12:32 PM

so i got the "i hate ika club" people to talk to right now?

this is goignt o be fun...

Spearheading Female Tank
March 29th, 2016, 12:32 PM
Having withdrawal symptoms already, dear?

No need to worry about that.
*shrugs* There's only way to know for sure.
Will be back in some 30 minutes.

Hell Frog
March 29th, 2016, 12:33 PM
lmao...

http://49.media.tumblr.com/4bd925fb17d9f8cb3dd31abe3834dc28/tumblr_n4e8jbXjYs1skygwqo1_400.gif

Calette
March 29th, 2016, 12:36 PM
lmao...

http://49.media.tumblr.com/4bd925fb17d9f8cb3dd31abe3834dc28/tumblr_n4e8jbXjYs1skygwqo1_400.gif

Before you start crafting theories, I'd like to tell you that they did this in the other game we were in. (Flashpoint)

Shit is going to be hilarious with one account.

So you can check that out if you want more context. Both were town that game, FYI

Hell Frog
March 29th, 2016, 12:50 PM
Before you start crafting theories, I'd like to tell you that they did this in the other game we were in. (Flashpoint)

Shit is going to be hilarious with one account.

So you can check that out if you want more context. Both were town that game, FYI

I just read the first 15 pages.

I don't have the words, but I'm glad you brought it up. I've got a much better idea now.

Nicolas Cage
March 29th, 2016, 01:08 PM
So uhhhhh... Yea.

http://45.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly9y1q2wab1r4etbjo1_r1_500.gif

Calette
March 29th, 2016, 01:14 PM
All you guys can fuck off!!!! I haven't had a chance to post and won't until 4:30 or so Central so bite me if you lynch a town hydra before both heads can speak you are fucking stupid!!!!

~SilverWolf

LOOOOOOL

Calette
March 29th, 2016, 01:18 PM
Why is nobody discussing the reasoning behind my initial vote? It was the signup thread BTW, not the setup thread. Paladin was looking for fake claim room, and asking questions about disguisers

Instead it's Flashpoint all over again with silveka whining about everything

Spearheading Female Tank
March 29th, 2016, 01:18 PM
FFS. http://i.imgur.com/hDRtgut.png

Calette
March 29th, 2016, 01:20 PM
3 votes already.....

funny how that happens

Counting is hard.

Calette
March 29th, 2016, 01:20 PM

Fuckbringer forgot to add 10 posts onto our accounts to bypass this rule. I'll let him know now.

Spearheading Female Tank
March 29th, 2016, 01:21 PM
The forum is eating my replies. Pretend I said something to move the discussion forward.

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 01:22 PM
now im kinda amused by everyones problems

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 01:22 PM
Why is nobody discussing the reasoning behind my initial vote? It was the signup thread BTW, not the setup thread. Paladin was looking for fake claim room, and asking questions about disguisers

Instead it's Flashpoint all over again with silveka whining about everything

you had reasons?

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 01:23 PM
LOOOOOOL

congradulations on adding nothign new and being an anti town entitie,

Calette
March 29th, 2016, 01:23 PM
you had reasons?

Who is the Paladin/Sen hydra? I want to vote it.

Paladin was asking scummy questions in the setup thread. They probably asked for a scum role. Slipped already.

Reading is hard too.

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 01:24 PM
Reading is hard too.

it is when the reason you have put is weak itself. this is upick the alginemtns are random assigned, good job on makingbad reasons yoru self

Spearheading Female Tank
March 29th, 2016, 01:25 PM
What the forum devoured:
First I stated that we shouldn't waste more time with the Villa Edwin.

I said something about Calette posting fluffs, and included a pictured of a fluffy bunny.

Then I asked hell Frog is their opinion had changed after Calette pointed out that bad play seems to be a common thing for Empathy, and not unique to this game.

Calette
March 29th, 2016, 01:26 PM
it is when the reason you have put is weak itself. this is upick the alginemtns are random assigned, good job on makingbad reasons yoru self

Let's see, I give a reasoning to vote, albeit weak, to start conversation. It's ignored

You give no reason and then state that you won't discuss it until someone comes and explains it for you.

Hmm. Seriously can't tell if stupid on purpose or not here.

Spearheading Female Tank
March 29th, 2016, 01:26 PM
Village*

As for your vote, I think the reason is as dumb as it gets. Might as well vote us because there's a tank in our avatar. The nazis had tanks, and Hitler was a nazi.

Calette
March 29th, 2016, 01:28 PM
Vote Count Update

Spearheading Female Tank (1 [L-4]):
Calette
Empathy17 (2 [L-3]):
Spearheading Female Tank, Hell Frog
Calette (1 [L-4]):
Empathy17

Empathy17
Let's see, I give a reasoning to vote, albeit weak, to start conversation. It's ignored

You give no reason and then state that you won't discuss it until someone comes and explains it for you.

Hmm. Seriously can't tell if stupid on purpose or not here.

well when you say my reason is weak im just going to do the same to you.

i mean your reason in istelf is a fallacy cus like i said, the alignments are ranodomes so if you haev a VAILD point, im more then happy to hear something

Empathy17
What the forum devoured:
First I stated that we shouldn't waste more time with the Villa Edwin.

I said something about Calette posting fluffs, and included a pictured of a fluffy bunny.

Then I asked hell Frog is their opinion had changed after Calette pointed out that bad play seems to be a common thing for Empathy, and not unique to this game.

you seem to be directing that at me, thanks for your dicreditnig imputs, its funny you couldnt jsut get yoruself lynced

Calette
March 29th, 2016, 01:29 PM
well when you say my reason is weak im just going to do the same to you.

i mean your reason in istelf is a fallacy cus like i said, the alignments are ranodomes so if you haev a VAILD point, im more then happy to hear something

So you admit that you will claim that someone else's reasoning is weak...because they did the same to you? How is this the way to approach things?

Calette
March 29th, 2016, 01:29 PM
Village*

As for your vote, I think the reason is as dumb as it gets. Might as well vote us because there's a tank in our avatar. The nazis had tanks, and Hitler was a nazi.

Lol wut? Paladin asked questions specifically that would benefit a scum role, implying he was in a scum mindset when submitting a role. What does that have to do with Hitler. Bad analogy.

Spearheading Female Tank
March 29th, 2016, 01:31 PM
you seem to be directing that at me, thanks for your dicreditnig imputs, its funny you couldnt jsut get yoruself lynced
You claim that you don't use logic when playing. Your other head simply insults everyone all day long.

Discrediting implies having a (good) reputation to harm in the first place. As long as you play like this, you could reveal as the Mayor and noone would take you seriously anyway.

Firebringer
March 29th, 2016, 01:32 PM

This should not be occurring. If it happens again, pls inform me or admin.

Spearheading Female Tank
March 29th, 2016, 01:32 PM
Lol wut? Paladin asked questions specifically that would benefit a scum role, implying he was in a scum mindset when submitting a role. What does that have to do with Hitler. Bad analogy.
It has to do nothing with Hitler, just like pre-rolecards posts have nothing to do with anything.

I was the one who submitted the role, by the way. Following your meta fluffs, you should not only unvote me, but sheep me al lday long, knowing how I favour Town because it's my dominant alignment by far.

Spearheading Female Tank
March 29th, 2016, 01:33 PM
This should not be occurring. If it happens again, pls inform me or admin.

Will do. Thanks.

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 01:33 PM
So you admit that you will claim that someone else's reasoning is weak...because they did the same to you? How is this the way to approach things?

nah, not really.im jsut doign it to you spcificly cus your using a false reasion, mins is weak

Calette
March 29th, 2016, 01:35 PM
nah, not really.im jsut doign it to you spcificly cus your using a false reasion, mins is weak

If the reasoning is so false, why did you completely ignore it initially until I brought it up again?

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 01:35 PM
You claim that you don't use logic when playing. Your other head simply insults everyone all day long.

Discrediting implies having a (good) reputation to harm in the first place. As long as you play like this, you could reveal as the Mayor and noone would take you seriously anyway.

considering how silver is not like at all and that she has called out scums more often then not, your makign a great job of yourself right now.

or should i remind you how she was practily the one who called out the scum team while you were sill trying to crclyejerk yourslef with trying to lynch me of the shittiest reason ever?

Calette
March 29th, 2016, 01:36 PM
It has to do nothing with Hitler, just like pre-rolecards posts have nothing to do with anything.

I was the one who submitted the role, by the way. Following your meta fluffs, you should not only unvote me, but sheep me al lday long, knowing how I favour Town because it's my dominant alignment by far.

Not that I'm complaining about your attitude to the game in and of itself, but your focus on calling people out on 'fluff posts' when we are not even 100 posts into the game strikes me as a weird diversion from your usual flippancy. For example, I remember that you once complained that I was taking the game too seriously by saying that people were not contributing enough after a similar number of posts. Care to explain?

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 01:36 PM
If the reasoning is so false, why did you completely ignore it initially until I brought it up again?

cus i mostly filther out post by you because all you guys can seem to do is hate on me for whatever reason?

Spearheading Female Tank
March 29th, 2016, 01:37 PM
Not that I'm complaining about your attitude to the game in and of itself, but your focus on calling people out on 'fluff posts' when we are not even 100 posts into the game strikes me as a weird diversion from your usual flippancy. For example, I remember that you once complained that I was taking the game too seriously by saying that people were not contributing enough after a similar number of posts. Care to explain?
Context; some games have many pages of shitposting, while others enter the serious business phase pretty soon. This case is the latter, while that other game was a shitposting storm mixed with a no-lynch day.

Calette
March 29th, 2016, 01:37 PM
cus i mostly filther out post by you because all you guys can seem to do is hate on me for whatever reason?

Stop being a self-pitying, whiny codependent and you might see less 'hate'

Before you respond to this post with more whining, consider replacing that with some actual game-relevant content.

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 01:38 PM
Stop being a self-pitying, whiny codependent and you might see less 'hate'

Before you respond to this post with more whining, consider replacing that with some actual game-relevant content.

why should i? all you guys is do give hate so it only enforces what i do.

maybe if you guys stopped shitting on everythign i would not be so resentful

Calette
March 29th, 2016, 01:40 PM
Context; some games have many pages of shitposting, while others enter the serious business phase pretty soon. This case is the latter, while that other game was a shitposting storm mixed with a no-lynch day.

I accept this reasoning.

Do you think there's anything of note with SJ's contributions or do you think it's just him trolling? He's not been talked about a lot and we have enough focus on Empathy17.

Spearheading Female Tank
March 29th, 2016, 01:41 PM

Why should you? Because you signed up for a game of Mafia, not for a drama pageant.

We asked you for reasoning behind a vote. Where's the hate in that? The supposed "hate" is only due to you failing to do anything relevant to the game, while spamming page after page with uncalled whining.

Calette
March 29th, 2016, 01:41 PM

"Nothing is my fault. People force me to do bad things!"

You're the only one in control of your own emotions. Want to help yourself? Hug a teddy bear. Watch TV with your mother. See a bloody therapist.

Anything other than whining about it online.

Spearheading Female Tank
March 29th, 2016, 01:43 PM
I accept this reasoning.

Do you think there's anything of note with SJ's contributions or do you think it's just him trolling? He's not been talked about a lot and we have enough focus on Empathy17.

I don't like to rely on meta, but SJ is one of those who usually start the game until D2, or at least in regards of participating in the chat with serious input, so while he hasn't done anything other than shitposting, I don't see it as indicative of alignment.

Spearheading Female Tank
March 29th, 2016, 01:46 PM
@Empathy: Even if you are a "gut person", said gut feelings always respond to something that you picked up on, even if you aren't aware of it, so instead of using gut as an excuse, try to find the reason behind that gut vote.

Something made you vote Calette instead of anyone else. Find the reason and let us know.

Calette
I don't like to rely on meta, but SJ is one of those who usually start the game until D2, or at least in regards of participating in the chat with serious input, so while he hasn't done anything other than shitposting, I don't see it as indicative of alignment.

There was one post, where he seemed to break out of that for a moment to prod Empathy, that struck me as being townie. I encourage you to reread his posts and see if you can figure out which one I refer to.

But other than that, I agree that SJ is doing his usual thing.

Nicolas Cage

Remember it's not just me here. I have two new players who you should probably take in consideration before you try to read me. :P

Empathy17
"Nothing is my fault. People force me to do bad things!"

You're the only one in control of your own emotions. Want to help yourself? Hug a teddy bear. Watch TV with your mother. See a bloody therapist.

Anything other than whining about it online.

my emotions are fine right now, how come your sut butthurt about the pettyness

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 01:47 PM
Why should you? Because you signed up for a game of Mafia, not for a drama pageant.

We asked you for reasoning behind a vote. Where's the hate in that? The supposed "hate" is only due to you failing to do anything relevant to the game, while spamming page after page with uncalled whining.

me posting whining is ganering attention

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 01:47 PM
you guys give negative feeback you enforce my negtive attitude

Calette
March 29th, 2016, 01:48 PM
me posting whining is ganering attention

For the wrong reasons, yes. Call back when you want to add to the discussion.

Spearheading Female Tank
March 29th, 2016, 01:48 PM
Remember it's not just me here. I have two new players who you should probably take in consideration before you try to read me. :P
That's a fair point.

@Calette: Will go read that now.

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 01:50 PM
For the wrong reasons, yes. Call back when you want to add to the discussion.

i have been.

its more amusing to me to see how you guys bithc about me when i do the same so we are at an impass

TheDarkestLight
March 29th, 2016, 02:02 PM
No one loves me, that's why I'm alone.

Here are some notes on the more prominent players.

Empathy is town, the first post was simply too out there and I doubt a scum would ever post "I'm Miller" on the very first post of the game, that's just stupid. The current votes seem to be on the basis of the miller claim or the lack of skill/desire for assistance from the Hydra. Skill does not make alignment.

Calette is a null read. I don't care how much they contribute and scumhunt, scumhunting alone does not make a town. Scum can scumhunt and then everyone instantly reads them as town for this, which is pathetic. Now, it's early in the game and I haven't noticed anything inherently scummy from this individual either, so null for now.

Tank is posting opinions that I personally believe a scum would have, such as how a Miller wouldn't claim because "A town shouldn't be attracting the attention of the cop", well that's a load of bullshit because it isn't up to them, it's up to the cop. When I'm a Cop I check null reads, not town or scum reads, yet that's me, not anyone else. Some people might have other ways of going about it, and the other said reasons include voting Calette with no explanation, and accusing them of needing hydra support.

Well, early on I think votes without reason are perfectly valid. Conversations need to be started and votes can do that, also, as for the "relying on the Hydra to give reasoning" doesn't really make much sense to me when it comes to scum arguments, as it's still the same account, and same role, it's not like you're talking to a differently aligned person.

Also, the hydra mechanic I think gives me an advantage as with two or three people, it only takes one to mess up to ruin everything, and although I don't have two or three separate brains coming up with ideas and making post count absurd, I also don't need to worry about having internal conflicts on what to do. :)

Calette
March 29th, 2016, 02:07 PM
Fancy placing down a vote then, TDL?

Spearheading Female Tank
March 29th, 2016, 02:07 PM
Got lost and ended up reading the whole thing.

Since Empathy is using us replying to him as an excuse to spam, I suggest we stop feeding him, and as surpising to noone as this will be, I'll further add that if we lack a consensus by the end of the day, we lynch EMpathy, if only to have a cleaner chat tomorrow.

That said, I'd prefer if everyone started scumhunting; we have 6 townies, and require 5 for a lynch. This will only be achieved if we have a good deal of good discussion today.

Hell Frog, I've seen you lurking in the shadows. Still waiting for an answer on regards of how you see Empathy after being pointed out that this is their standard behaviour in all games.

I'm leaning on Empathy for Village Edwin, and I'm now wary about Hell Frog's vote there, seeing how Empathy -implying they are Town- would be the easiest mislynch ever.

Spearheading Female Tank
March 29th, 2016, 02:12 PM
Tank is posting opinions that I personally believe a scum would have, such as how a Miller wouldn't claim because "A town shouldn't be attracting the attention of the cop", well that's a load of bullshit because it isn't up to them, it's up to the cop. When I'm a Cop I check null reads, not town or scum reads, yet that's me, not anyone else. Some people might have other ways of going about it, and the other said reasons include voting Calette with no explanation, and accusing them of needing hydra support.
My point is that you would claim Miller if you are expected to be checked, and you shouldn't be giving people reasons to check you, because that means you aren't being pro-town, which all townies should be.

The other possible explanation would be wanting to try to stay alive by painting themselves as scum, thus avoiding nightkills due to being an easy mislynch target.

When did I vote Calette? I said they seem rather passive in this game, and that many posts were fluffity fluffs.

He's the one who claimed that he needed his "better half" to do the explaining. I just pointed that out so it didn't get lost among all the "poor me" spam.

TheDarkestLight
Fancy placing down a vote then, TDL?

Too early for me to decide, trying to work out the hydra mechanics into my typical reading style, the multiple people are gonna confuse me as sometimes I can't tell who is posting what and if it's normal for someone at the time. Give me a short bit to be a bit better.

OrpZedWorlds
Wtf I'm the first post on this account

Funcall
March 29th, 2016, 02:13 PM
Who's for the game, the biggest that's played.
The red crashing game of a fight.
I know the rest but don't want to write anymore.

Who is ready for a no-contribution scrub checking in here.

OrpZedWorlds
March 29th, 2016, 02:13 PM
Some of you are alright. Don't go to my house tonight.

TheDarkestLight
March 29th, 2016, 02:14 PM
My point is that you would claim Miller if you are expected to be checked, and you shouldn't be giving people reasons to check you, because that means you aren't being pro-town, which all townies should be.

The other possible explanation would be wanting to try to stay alive by painting themselves as scum, thus avoiding nightkills due to being an easy mislynch target.

When did I vote Calette? I said they seem rather passive in this game, and that many posts were fluffity fluffs.

He's the one who claimed that he needed his "better half" to do the explaining. I just pointed that out so it didn't get lost among all the "poor me" spam.

I was referencing how you accused Empathy of voting Calette for no reason as one of your excuses for voting them. My read on you is based on your interactions with Empathy so far if you couldn't tell.

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 02:15 PM

wow sen doesnt knwo how t play miller.....

silver is home so she will be posting shortly

OrpZedWorlds
March 29th, 2016, 02:15 PM
my emotions are fine right now, how come your sut butthurt about the pettyness

Who is this Rorschach guy and why is there a dildo in the middle of your picture?

Spearheading Female Tank
March 29th, 2016, 02:17 PM
I was referencing how you accused Empathy of voting Calette for no reason as one of your excuses for voting them. My read on you is based on your interactions with Empathy so far if you couldn't tell.
Close, but no cigar. What bothered me was the refusal to give a reason after being asked for one. He literally said "I don't need to explain my vote".

Firthermore, I invited him to try again in #103, and instead he decided to keep with the toxic spam.

OrpZedWorlds
March 29th, 2016, 02:18 PM
Empathy17

Enough memes. Only sheeping.

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 02:18 PM
Close, but no cigar. What bothered me was the refusal to give a reason after being asked for one. He literally said "I don't need to explain my vote".

Firthermore, I invited him to try again in #103, and instead he decided to keep with the toxic spam.

it should of been self implied knowing im a gut play as you have already admitted so your reason for voting me right now is not there

Funcall
March 29th, 2016, 02:19 PM
Empathy's posts scream neutral to me.

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 02:21 PM

THEN FUCKING VOTE ME YOU FUCKING CUNT

Calette
March 29th, 2016, 02:21 PM

How so? Which posts in particular?

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 02:22 PM
MY GOD I MADE A BUNCH OF FUCKIGN POST AND I SAY SILVER IS HOME AND WHAT? I GET ANOTHER FUCKING VOTE. ORPZ YOU SAID YOURSELF THAT YOU WANT US TO STAY YOU SHOULD KNWO BY DOING THAT YOUR ONLY MAKING SILVER MORE PISSED

TheDarkestLight
March 29th, 2016, 02:23 PM
MY GOD I MADE A BUNCH OF FUCKIGN POST AND I SAY SILVER IS HOME AND WHAT? I GET ANOTHER FUCKING VOTE. ORPZ YOU SAID YOURSELF THAT YOU WANT US TO STAY YOU SHOULD KNWO BY DOING THAT YOUR ONLY MAKING SILVER MORE PISSED

Take a few breaths and calm down.

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 02:23 PM
How so? Which posts in particular?

WHY DOES IT FUCKIGN MATTER, YORU THE ASS WHOS VOTING US IT SHOULDNT MATTER WHAT THE FUCK THEY THINK, ITS ANOTHER SHIT TEIR VOTE FOR US. SO WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CAR ENO

Calette
March 29th, 2016, 02:24 PM

LOOOOOOOOL

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 02:24 PM
Take a few breaths and calm down.

LEAVE ME ALONE SILVER IS MAKING HER POST NOW

Nicolas Cage
March 29th, 2016, 02:25 PM
WHY DOES IT FUCKIGN MATTER, YORU THE ASS WHOS VOTING US IT SHOULDNT MATTER WHAT THE FUCK THEY THINK, ITS ANOTHER SHIT TEIR VOTE FOR US. SO WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CAR ENO

Be thankful Superjack is watching Dexter... Otherwise he'd probably vote you right now... xD

Calette

I think this is going rapidly from "town-neutral-scum" reads to "ika flipping shit because REASONS"

Calette

We're not voting you. Seriously, reading is hard.

Empathy17
Be thankful Superjack is watching Dexter... Otherwise he'd probably vote you right now... xD

HOW ABOUT YOU SAVE US SOME FUCKIGN TIME AND VOTE IT NOW YOU ASS

TheDarkestLight
March 29th, 2016, 02:26 PM
LEAVE ME ALONE SILVER IS MAKING HER POST NOW

I've literally argued for why you aren't scum, and I'm trying to be "nice", it's not a good idea to try and alienate the one person who actually gave reasoning as to why you aren't scum.

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 02:26 PM
I've literally argued for why you aren't scum, and I'm trying to be "nice", it's not a good idea to try and alienate the one person who actually gave reasoning as to why you aren't scum.

Nicolas Cage
March 29th, 2016, 02:28 PM
HOW ABOUT YOU SAVE US SOME FUCKIGN TIME AND VOTE IT NOW YOU ASS

Because I personally view you as town. Also I'm not a fan of random-lynching D1.

Then again I'm more accustomed to 15 player games on Arcade.. So I dunno if D1 lynchings are considered Random here. haha...

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 02:28 PM
Clearly you people don't know how miller claims work so let me explain it to you. You always claim if you are miller first post D1. This is the most pro-town thing you can do so the cop DOES NOT waste a check on you. It is the stupidest thing in the world for scum to do for the exact reason this game proves. People jump on it and try to lynch you for it. So YES we are town doing what TOWN millers are fucking supposed to do and if you are voting us for this, you are a bunch of VI's who need to learn how to play mafia. After seeing how many votes we have when I haven't even gotten a chance to post, I have very little desire to waste my time posting in this game. Empathy is understanding how another feels. So if you treat us like shit, you'll get anti town play from me and nothing else. You show some respect, I'll work with you.

Also, a little lesson on hydras since some of you VI's think ika waiting for me is scummy. THAT'S HOW HYDRAS WORK IDIOTS. There is no point to having a hydra if each person posts individually. Working together and syncing up on voting and reads and avoiding dissonance is ALWAYS the optimal play for a hydra.

Anyway, I'm done here since it's a waste of my time and this game is going exactly like my last game here. I was town there but ika and I were shit on constantly. You want me to play, be nicer. Otherwise, fuck off.

BTW-We are a town PR so if you lynch us, I expect an apology post game for being fucking idiots and ignoring the scum who are probably loving every minute of this fiasco!!

~SilverWolf

Funcall
March 29th, 2016, 02:29 PM
Inb4 Jester Win

Calette
Because I personally view you as town. Also I'm not a fan of random-lynching D1.

Then again I'm more accustomed to 15 player games on Arcade.. So I dunno if D1 lynchings are considered Random here. haha...

Not SuperJack anymore?

In almost all games, we like to lynch every day. No Lynching is like the devil :p

Spearheading Female Tank
We got a message some minutes ago, at hh:15. A Justine's Beaver video, to be exact.

Seeing how it was an Upick setup, this could mean anything; from a Jester, to being "marked" for death, to a random townie who gets to send messages during the day.
Just leaving it out there for future analysis.

OrpZedWorlds
March 29th, 2016, 02:30 PM
She has a point fams

Nicolas Cage
Clearly you people don't know how miller claims work so let me explain it to you. You always claim if you are miller first post D1. This is the most pro-town thing you can do so the cop DOES NOT waste a check on you. It is the stupidest thing in the world for scum to do for the exact reason this game proves. People jump on it and try to lynch you for it. So YES we are town doing what TOWN millers are fucking supposed to do and if you are voting us for this, you are a bunch of VI's who need to learn how to play mafia. After seeing how many votes we have when I haven't even gotten a chance to post, I have very little desire to waste my time posting in this game. Empathy is understanding how another feels. So if you treat us like shit, you'll get anti town play from me and nothing else. You show some respect, I'll work with you.

Also, a little lesson on hydras since some of you VI's think ika waiting for me is scummy. THAT'S HOW HYDRAS WORK IDIOTS. There is no point to having a hydra if each person posts individually. Working together and syncing up on voting and reads and avoiding dissonance is ALWAYS the optimal play for a hydra.

Anyway, I'm done here since it's a waste of my time and this game is going exactly like my last game here. I was town there but ika and I were shit on constantly. You want me to play, be nicer. Otherwise, fuck off.

BTW-We are a town PR so if you lynch us, I expect an apology post game for being fucking idiots and ignoring the scum who are probably loving every minute of this fiasco!!

~SilverWolf

And that's why I view you as town. Also Superjack said something like that earlier, so I honestly just figured you were claiming Miller anyhow.

Nicolas Cage
Not SuperJack anymore?

In almost all games, we like to lynch every day. No Lynching is like the devil :p

I'll keep that noted, thank you. :D

Calette
March 29th, 2016, 02:32 PM

~SilverWolf

Could you not with the 'I don't want to post if you act like this' attitude? Maybe post some reads on the players accusing you - do you think there's a scum on your train? Or are they all town to you?

No shit you're a TPR. It's a UPick game, it's extremely unlikely that anyone chose Citizen.

OrpZedWorlds
March 29th, 2016, 02:33 PM
We got a message some minutes ago, at hh:15. A Justine's Beaver video, to be exact.

Seeing how it was an Upick setup, this could mean anything; from a Jester, to being "marked" for death, to a random townie who gets to send messages during the day.
Just leaving it out there for future analysis.

Which song?

TheDarkestLight
March 29th, 2016, 02:34 PM

~SilverWolf

I was hoping for some clear headed individual who was calm and collected, and then... this.

Calling people idiots is not a way to get anything across, no matter how convincing your argument is people won't listen most of the time if you go around calling them "idiots who need to fuck off". Also, don't play Mafia if you can't handle people being "assholes". It's the internet, who gives a fuck what they say or think?

Now then, as to the actual reasoning behind the claim, I actually fully agree. Where I sometimes play the Miller is supposed to claim to avoid said investigation, which isn't exactly something we do here. Sites have differing playstyles, and I have seen the Miller claim style on other sites, which is why I don't particularly find it scummy, especially considering said players on this hydra spend a good deal of time on other sites. As much as I hate meta, it's kinda just simple two plus two logic.

Spearheading Female Tank
March 29th, 2016, 02:34 PM
Which song?
Not a song; "Justin Bieber being shot for 10 minutes".

OrpZedWorlds
March 29th, 2016, 02:35 PM
Anyways we need to turn this meme magic around. I believe Empathy's claim. Mostly because before I signed up for a Hydra, I PM'd Firebringer Miller as my UPick.

TheDarkestLight
Could you not with the 'I don't want to post if you act like this' attitude? Maybe post some reads on the players accusing you - do you think there's a scum on your train? Or are they all town to you?

No shit you're a TPR. It's a UPick game, it's extremely unlikely that anyone chose Citizen.

You forget that Firebringer could choose to edit peoples roles, he might have completely fucked up someones role and made them basically a citizen, because I am fairly certain that if everyone got to keep the original role they had then pretty much everyone would be a killing role of some sort.

Nicolas Cage
I was hoping for some clear headed individual who was calm and collected, and then... this.

Calling people idiots is not a way to get anything across, no matter how convincing your argument is people won't listen most of the time if you go around calling them "idiots who need to fuck off". Also, don't play Mafia if you can't handle people being "assholes". It's the internet, who gives a fuck what they say or think?

Now then, as to the actual reasoning behind the claim, I actually fully agree. Where I sometimes play the Miller is supposed to claim to avoid said investigation, which isn't exactly something we do here. Sites have differing playstyles, and I have seen the Miller claim style on other sites, which is why I don't particularly find it scummy, especially considering said players on this hydra spend a good deal of time on other sites. As much as I hate meta, it's kinda just simple two plus two logic.

I see that almost all the time on Epicmafia, and sort of just Read it like that.

Also Agreeing with the Whole attitude thing... most people usually lynch the assholes in Arcade first thing. Then cry when it's a jester... Lel.

OrpZedWorlds
March 29th, 2016, 02:36 PM
Requesting setup link in the OP

OrpZedWorlds
March 29th, 2016, 02:38 PM
Not a song; "Justin Bieber being shot for 10 minutes".

Our suspect is a white male with Conservative political views.

Calette
March 29th, 2016, 02:40 PM
You forget that Firebringer could choose to edit peoples roles, he might have completely fucked up someones role and made them basically a citizen, because I am fairly certain that if everyone got to keep the original role they had then pretty much everyone would be a killing role of some sort.

You forget that it's Firebringer. I think it would be more plausible that there are negative-utility TPRs over Citizens, but this is going into host speculation.

In regards to Jester, there's a 1/4 chance if I recall correctly of that being a thing. Empathy became aggressive really quickly so they're a good fit for that. On the other hand it could just be their personalities flaring up at the game. Either way, not the best choice for a lynch.

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 02:41 PM
Anyways we need to turn this meme magic around. I believe Empathy's claim. Mostly because before I signed up for a Hydra, I PM'd Firebringer Miller as my UPick.

yet you are voting us.....

OrpZedWorlds
March 29th, 2016, 02:42 PM
yet you are voting us.....

Yes, but I wouldn't lynch you.

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 02:44 PM

yet voting us has full intention of lynchign us....

if your not tryign to lynch us your vote is better serveed elsewhere

contradict much>

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 02:45 PM
I see that almost all the time on Epicmafia, and sort of just Read it like that.

Also Agreeing with the Whole attitude thing... most people usually lynch the assholes in Arcade first thing. Then cry when it's a jester... Lel.

WTF does that have to do with this game? My understanding of it is it's a bunch of trolls circle jerking each other. Oh wait, maybe it has a lot to do with this game then.

~SilverWolf

BTW Epic Mafia sucks!!

TheDarkestLight
March 29th, 2016, 02:45 PM

That's literally garbage. I bet you'd call it "pressure", but it's not much pressure when you even go out to say "I wouldn't lynch you", it's like you want to lynch just for the purpose of lynching.

Voting someone and then literally saying you will vote someone but not lynch them is scummy as fuck.

OrpZedWorlds

+1 scum point.

Spearheading Female Tank
March 29th, 2016, 02:46 PM
Lynch me, lynch me, say that you'll lynch me. ♪

Calette
March 29th, 2016, 02:46 PM

contradict much>

Pressure votes are a thing.

Why are you trying to move votes off you now? They'll likely dissipate when something else comes up so why ask people to change them?

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 02:47 PM
She has a point fams

Yet you are still voting us so your words don't mean much.

~SilverWolf

TheDarkestLight

Why are you trying to move votes off you now? They'll likely dissipate when something else comes up so why ask people to change them?

Pressure is pointless when they literally say they won't lynch them.

OrpZedWorlds

contradict much>

Incorrect. Nowhere did I state that my vote was a vote to lynch.

Incorrect, it is in a good spot right now and will be moved when a better spot is found.

No contradiction.

Empathy17

cus if people are having no intention of lynching someone pressure votes are meanignless. hes sheeping so he has intention of lynching

tell me how a sheep=pressue

OrpZedWorlds
March 29th, 2016, 02:48 PM

It was a pressure vote before.

Empathy17

Right, So we were voted for having not enough of a reason and this is another thing that's fucking stupid in this game. YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE A REASON FOR VOTING FOR SOMEONE IN A MAFIA GAME.

~SilverWolf

Spearheading Female Tank
Mhm. The "pressure" comes from the possibility of being lynched. That doesn't exist if you say "I'm not lynching you".

Empathy17
Incorrect. Nowhere did I state that my vote was a vote to lynch.

Incorrect, it is in a good spot right now and will be moved when a better spot is found.

No contradiction.

voting someone has one inteiton: to lynch them, you can argue pressure but its sole prupous of a vote is to get a lynch off

Calette
March 29th, 2016, 02:49 PM

Valid point, but the pressure vote was given beforehand.

The timing is odd after others have town read Empathy

Empathy17
Mhm. The "pressure" comes from the possibility of being lynched. That doesn't exist if you say "I'm not lynching you".

so then you are contradicting yourself, your trying to lynch us or your not, theres no middle grounds

Empathy17

Nope, You said it was sheeping. That's not a pressure vote. That's having no mind of your own. Something I can see scum doing.

~SilverWolf

Empathy17

are you saying you are tryign to lynch us now

OrpZedWorlds
March 29th, 2016, 02:50 PM

Yeah, but the fault in that is lynching isn't a one man thing. I could put someone at L-2, then """""""""""""""""accidentally"""""""""""""""" be afk when two more people come online

OrpZedWorlds
are you saying you are tryign to lynch us now

No, I'm strongly implying that my vote is in a good place.

Empathy17
The timing is odd after others have town read Empathy

Right, it's a scummy vote. Therefore, I've seen enough from them.

OrpZedWorlds

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 02:51 PM
Yeah, but the fault in that is lynching isn't a one man thing. I could put someone at L-2, then """""""""""""""""accidentally"""""""""""""""" be afk when two more people come online

its very easy for people to be afk

dont even try to make bullshit reasons

OrpZedWorlds
voting someone has one inteiton: to lynch them, you can argue pressure but its sole prupous of a vote is to get a lynch off

That's like saying people only have sex to make babies

Empathy17

so you are trying to lynch us, again its a yes or no

Empathy17

That's because you are scum sheeping a bad wagon and now can't get out of it.

~SilverWolf

Calette

I can't be precise, but something rubs me the wrong way about this post. The 'I could do this scummy thing' part, mainly. The assumption that other players would hammer early.

Spearheading Female Tank
March 29th, 2016, 02:52 PM
so then you are contradicting yourself, your trying to lynch us or your not, theres no middle grounds
Already said that I think you are the Village Edwin, and that I'd rather nail someone else, yet I'll be willing to lynch you if no better option presents today, because I consider the whining and insulting combo to be a hindrance for the Town.

I never contradict myself, because I place my actions where my words are.

Empathy17

your not refuting the poitn im making, refute it or my reason sis vaild

Calette

This is a much better analogy than the Hitler one.

OrpZedWorlds
March 29th, 2016, 02:53 PM
That's because you are scum sheeping a bad wagon and now can't get out of it.

~SilverWolf

Really?

All I need to do is -unvote and I'm out of it.

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 02:53 PM
Already said that I think you are the Village Edwin, and that I'd rather nail someone else, yet I'll be willing to lynch you if no better option presents today, because I consider the whining and insulting combo to be a hindrance for the Town.

I never contradict myself, because I place my actions where my words are.

voting someone you call town is antitown in itself, instead of shitting on them why dont you try to ask "well if they are town maybe they could be right"

look i said guts, sivler moved it and i apporved of it and you say nothign about it

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 02:54 PM
Really?

All I need to do is -unvote and I'm out of it.

and in that time 2 peopel can come in and you could easily be pedited.

your still not refuting my point

Spearheading Female Tank
So you are saying your "I'm not lynching you" is plain WIFOM? With what purpose?

Nicolas Cage
BTW Epic Mafia sucks!!

That Made my partner sad. You should apologize.

OrpZedWorlds
March 29th, 2016, 02:55 PM
and in that time 2 peopel can come in and you could easily be pedited.

your still not refuting my point

You might think that. I couldn't possibly comment

Spearheading Female Tank
March 29th, 2016, 02:57 PM
voting someone you call town is antitown in itself, instead of shitting on them why dont you try to ask "well if they are town maybe they could be right"

look i said guts, sivler moved it and i apporved of it and you say nothign about it
When did I call you Town? VIs are often Town, yes. That doesn't mean you always are.
I'm not one to use the "too dumb for scum" excuse for removing a vote.

As for not replying to that, I'm trying not to let this game devolve into a sea of personal insults, so I'm not going to reply to a post filled with them.

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 02:58 PM
When did I call you Town? VIs are often Town, yes. That doesn't mean you always are.

As for not replying to that, I'm trying not to let this game devolve into a sea of personal insults, so I'm not going to reply to a post filled with them.

so you admit to being anti town and not have any dicussion. good to know. glad you like playing in a shit teir format

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 02:59 PM

Re-explain your reason for voting us then. I wasn't here when we got 4 votes so I have no clue why we are being run up except the miller claim and no reason for a vote-both of which are shit reasons.

So explain yourself and your vote.

~SilverWolf

Spearheading Female Tank
March 29th, 2016, 03:00 PM
so you admit to being anti town and not have any dicussion. good to know. glad you like playing in a shit teir format
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/018/489/nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.png
lol, ok.

Spearheading Female Tank
March 29th, 2016, 03:04 PM
Re-explain your reason for voting us then. I wasn't here when we got 4 votes so I have no clue why we are being run up except the miller claim and no reason for a vote-both of which are shit reasons.

~SilverWolf

Already did; your other head claimed Miller, then refused to continue discussing the subject. After that, he voted Calette, and refused to give a reason when being asked for one. Furthermore, he proceeded to say that you will come and explain it.

It's mostly a lack of consistency; claiming and then trying to shut the discussion down, as well as refusing to give reasons for a vote when asked for them are actions that prevent discussion and analysis, which are the best scumhunting tools we have.

Stating that you will explain his actions simply makes no sense at all; why on earth would you have to explain what somebody else does? No matter how much you know each other or how many times you've played together; you aren't psychics, and you can't vote someone and pretend that your other hydra head will explain your reasons. That's just stalling, and Town shouldn't have a reason to either stall, nor to kill discussion.

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 03:05 PM

This is my second scumread of the game. Has a shit reason for voting us, decries personal insults as an excuse not to respond to posts while personally insulting people, and also posting troll memes to avoid giving actual content.

Thanks guys, you are making this game too easy!!

~SilverWolf

Calette
March 29th, 2016, 03:06 PM
This is my second scumread of the game. Has a shit reason for voting us, decries personal insults as an excuse not to respond to posts while personally insulting people, and also posting troll memes to avoid giving actual content.

~SilverWolf

Do you have any town-reads?

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 03:07 PM
ika-I'd recommend not responding to scum trying to antagonize us any further.

~SilverWolf

Calette
March 29th, 2016, 03:07 PM

~SilverWolf

3 votes. Seriously. Counting is not that hard.

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 03:08 PM
Already did; your other head claimed Miller, then refused to continue discussing the subject. After that, he voted Calette, and refused to give a reason when being asked for one. Furthermore, he proceeded to say that you will come and explain it.

It's mostly a lack of consistency; claiming and then trying to shut the discussion down, as well as refusing to give reasons for a vote when asked for them are actions that prevent discussion and analysis, which are the best scumhunting tools we have.

Stating that you will explain his actions simply makes no sense at all; why on earth would you have to explain what somebody else does? No matter how much you know each other or how many times you've played together; you aren't psychics, and you can't vote someone and pretend that your other hydra head will explain your reasons. That's just stalling, and Town shouldn't have a reason to either stall, nor to kill discussion.

did you even look up what empathy means? we understand eahc other better then anyone so yes she can answer for me if she wants to i can ansswer for her as well, you clearly dont know anyhting and you of all people should knwo consitency means jack shit

Empathy17
Do you have any town-reads?

I have two scumreads. If I'm not scumreading someone, I'm either town or null reading them. I can go through and sort that out later. Right now, I'm scumhunting.

~SilverWolf

Calette

~SilverWolf

Can you provide something other than 'anyone who presses us is scum' please? >_>

Spearheading Female Tank

~SilverWolf

Village Idiot (VI for short) is slang for a player who seems to habitually say or do the wrong things, then not understand the consequences of saying them. Most of the time, this tendency is due to inexperience with the game. Other times, it is due to poor intelligence or social skills on the part of the player. Still other times, the person saying these wrong things really is scum.
Townie VIs are sometimes used as convenient scapegoats by Mafia, who will build a case around the stupid things the VI says as a case for lynching him or her. The other Townies are sometimes easily duped into such a lynch, or agree to lynch them on policy.
I'm using a context-related "insult". Not calling you a "fucking cunt", like you (or your other head) have done.

Also gotta love that you point out the single meme I've posted as an argument for me being scum. Oh, boy.

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 03:09 PM

~SilverWolf

i can do that. i love you!

Calette

~SilverWolf

Since you can communicate out of game with your hydra head, what is the point of posting this publicly?

Empathy17
Can you provide something other than 'anyone who presses us is scum' please? >_>

why should we, you saw how she caught nealry all of you guys based on the litaral thing that is being said here so.... ya no

Calette
March 29th, 2016, 03:10 PM
I have two scumreads. If I'm not scumreading someone, I'm either town or null reading them. I can go through and sort that out later. Right now, I'm scumhunting.

~SilverWolf

Isn't that to be expected? Highlighted part is fluff.

A simple list of names would do at this stage.

Empathy17
Since you can communicate out of game with your hydra head, what is the point of posting this publicly?

jsut cuse we can OGC doesnt mean we cant

TheDarkestLight

To show off their eternal affections.

:sick:

Empathy17

I gave you two scumreads and reasons for them plus explained miller claims and working as a hydra. If that's not enough for you, too bad.

~SilverWolf

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 03:12 PM

No, it isn't fluff. It's where I'm at now. I don't have a shit ton of reads this early in any game I play. So deal with it. If you don't like it, feel frfree to vote us. It would be nice if someone besides us would be pressured and then I'd have more reads.

~SilverWolf

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 03:12 PM

how about you jsut vote us instead, you should knwo that silver is much slower to get reads. however she is much more accurate

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 03:13 PM
i really wish self voting was a thing

Calette
March 29th, 2016, 03:15 PM
No, it isn't fluff. It's where I'm at now. I don't have a shit ton of reads this early in any game I play. So deal with it. If you don't like it, feel frfree to vote us. It would be nice if someone besides us would be pressured and then I'd have more reads.

~SilverWolf

No, but offering some reasons for town-reads (no matter how weak) can, you know, steer the discussion AWAY from you. Your scum-reads consist of people who have voted for you. Not what I'd call impressive by any stretch.

how about you jsut vote us instead, you should knwo that silver is much slower to get reads. however she is much more accurate

This is where the hydras become interesting. Not long ago you were trying to get votes off you, now you're baiting me to vote. Curious.

And no, I've played one game with Silver. Not enough to make strong meta reads from.

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 03:15 PM
Oh BTW, whoever is complaining about us answering for each other. We are a fucking hydra. So we are one account. ONE PLAYER.

Try to understand this. That's how hydras work.

~SilverWolf

Spearheading Female Tank
March 29th, 2016, 03:16 PM
My current vote won't achieve anything of use right now. Might place it back at the end of the day.

But for now...
Hell Frog
Pikeity pokeity poke.

Nicolas Cage
March 29th, 2016, 03:20 PM
It's quite clear Empathy is town. I've looked in to their soul and they are innocent.

Emotional tells are easier to read than other ones.
It's why I highlighted empathy originally yet never voted, I know you could not resist picking on Empathy. And empathy easily shows their alignment when emotional.

Now we have information and posts To go from.

Calette
March 29th, 2016, 03:23 PM
It's quite clear Empathy is town. I've looked in to their soul and they are innocent.

It's why I highlighted empathy originally yet never voted, I know you could not resist picking on Empathy. And empathy easily shows their alignment when emotional.

And is there anything that you, personally, think needs to be discussed? Or anything that might have been missed in the flurry of posts?

Nicolas Cage
March 29th, 2016, 03:25 PM
Hmm. Not to sure. I skimmed most of it, I think I'm well enough to sleep.

Spearheading Female Tank
March 29th, 2016, 03:33 PM
@Hell Frog: I see you around again.I left you a question somewhere. It was something about your opinion on Empathy after the new evidence.

You've been around before, and silent. Of course, people leave their computers on and AFK, I do that all the time, so I won't read too much into that.
That said, both of you tend to have a very strong chat presence, and often push (if not lead) the discussion until there's enough to get lots of reads. All you've done so far is to try to start a train on someone who if Town, would be the easiest mislynch ever, and then faded into the background.

Anyway, gonna AKF for a while. Some other head will hopefully grab the torch soon.

Calette
March 29th, 2016, 04:34 PM
I am going to bed now, but before I do that.

Hell Frog

Thoughts on the actual slot aside, I'm keeping the wagons even to see how they develop.

Vote Count Update

Hell Frog (2 [L-3]):
Spearheading Female Tank, Calette
OrpZedWorlds (2 [L-3]):
Empathy17, TheDarkestLight
Empathy17 (2 [L-3]):
Hell Frog, OrpZedWorlds

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 04:50 PM
OK, I read the thread from the beginning word for word and got a townread on Nicolas Cage and DarkestLight. There response to our miller claim looked like town trying to figure out the game and the reasoning behind it more than just trying to vote us and get an easy mislynch. Also, DarkestLight came out with some reads off the bat that made sense. Orp hydra is actually completely null on reread. Same with Calette hydra and Hell Frog.

Spearheading Female Tank is scum for post #114 and other posts suggesting PLing us for spam when that hydra has shit up the game with memes and responses to said spam. This looks like scum avoiding scumhunting by trying to look busy. There is no reason to PL us and that's a load of crap because that prevents a possible scum lynch. Their original reason for voting us and response to my reasons asking for a reasons were extremely weak and boiled down to they didn't like the miller claim and we didn't give a reason for a vote. These are all terrible reasons to lay down a vote.

Spearheading Female Tank

Calette
March 29th, 2016, 05:20 PM
Wtf is that new avatar supposed to be?

Funcall
March 29th, 2016, 05:36 PM
OK, I read the thread from the beginning word for word and got a townread on Nicolas Cage and DarkestLight. There response to our miller claim looked like town trying to figure out the game and the reasoning behind it more than just trying to vote us and get an easy mislynch. Also, DarkestLight came out with some reads off the bat that made sense. Orp hydra is actually completely null on reread. Same with Calette hydra and Hell Frog.

Spearheading Female Tank is scum for post #114 and other posts suggesting PLing us for spam when that hydra has shit up the game with memes and responses to said spam. This looks like scum avoiding scumhunting by trying to look busy. There is no reason to PL us and that's a load of crap because that prevents a possible scum lynch. Their original reason for voting us and response to my reasons asking for a reasons were extremely weak and boiled down to they didn't like the miller claim and we didn't give a reason for a vote. These are all terrible reasons to lay down a vote.

Spearheading Female Tank

I'm suffering from the tunnel.
May I assume you scumread me?
Remind me what PL is.
So you've townread everyone that has defended you. Okay.

Wtf is that new avatar supposed to be?

That's what I want to know.

The hell is Mikecall is what I want to know.
Brb while I spam his inbox with rage over our suggested role.

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 05:39 PM
i think fire fucked up the settings again its size limit is 50x50 now....

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 05:39 PM
its suppose ot be wolfs iirc

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 05:42 PM
No it's a puppy petting a baby reindeer. Sigh, can't make it bigger until the mod fixes the settings.

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 05:43 PM
No it's a puppy petting a baby reindeer. Sigh, can't make it bigger until the mod fixes the settings.

AWWWWWWWW........

Calette
March 29th, 2016, 05:43 PM
It looks like two blurs doing something that probably shouldn't be allowed in an avatar. Sickos.

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 05:45 PM
I'm suffering from the tunnel.
May I assume you scumread me?
Remind me what PL is.
So you've townread everyone that has defended you. Okay.

PL-policy lynch

I forgot about you. If you made no impression on me on read through, you are null.

~SilverWolf

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 05:46 PM
Also, not that it matters, but looks like everyone's posts numbers are stuck at 50. Oh well, that's minor.

Calette
March 29th, 2016, 05:47 PM
PL-policy lynch

I forgot about you. If you made no impression on me on read through, you are null.

~SilverWolf

The "fucking cunt" (quoting your sweetheart) made an impression on your other half though.

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 05:49 PM
The "fucking cunt" (quoting your sweetheart) made an impression on your other half though.

And that has a point because.....?

she read the thread you know

Calette
March 29th, 2016, 05:50 PM
And that has a point because.....?

she read the thread you know

Because you are working together are you not?

RLVG
March 29th, 2016, 06:19 PM

Role that someone is seen as a scum. WIFOM as scum?

It becomes more likely that you will be lynched or shot by a Vigilante, however; otherwise, it would be too easy for Mafia to fakeclaim Miller as well.

Discount "You're going to get vigi'd".

Last time I checked, this is a HYDRA game.

Discount RLVG, unless he / she / it / whatever has multiple personalities disorder of 100 personalities. /s

~SilverWolf

Lol, welcome to European Lives Matter.

congradulations on adding nothign new and being an anti town entitie,

Passive-aggressive fluffception!

No one loves me, that's why I'm alone.

Let's cuddle together to keep ourselves warm from this cruel unloving world.

Empathy is town, the first post was simply too out there and I doubt a scum would ever post "I'm Miller" on the very first post of the game, that's just stupid.

Unless it's an Improvised Game setup.

Calette is a null read. I don't care how much they contribute and scumhunt, scumhunting alone does not make a town. Scum can scumhunt and then everyone instantly reads them as town for this, which is pathetic. Now, it's early in the game and I haven't noticed anything inherently scummy from this individual either, so null for now.

Calette is passive and not super actively scumhunting, should add that on.

Tank is posting opinions that I personally believe a scum would have, such as how a Miller wouldn't claim because "A town shouldn't be attracting the attention of the cop", well that's a load of bullshit because it isn't up to them, it's up to the cop.

You'd be surprised how many would be scummy from this argument then, like Nico Cago.

Enough memes. Only sheeping.

Stop the fluff, but continue being a fluffy creature called "sheep". Oh my.

The irony from this hydra.

Where I sometimes play the Miller is supposed to claim to avoid said investigation, which isn't exactly something we do here. Sites have differing playstyles, and I have seen the Miller claim style on other sites, which is why I don't particularly find it scummy, especially considering said players on this hydra spend a good deal of time on other sites. As much as I hate meta, it's kinda just simple two plus two logic.

I like TDL for using off-site playstyles and logic.

Voting someone and then literally saying you will vote someone but not lynch them is scummy as fuck.

OrpZedWorlds

First legit vote that I agree with.

That's just stalling, and Town shouldn't have a reason to either stall, nor to kill discussion.

It's actually more common for town here to stall for some stupid reason.

i really wish self voting was a thing

What the fuck is this.

Fuck off with your nonsense.

OK, I read the thread from the beginning word for word and got a townread on Nicolas Cage and DarkestLight. There response to our miller claim looked like town trying to figure out the game and the reasoning behind it more than just trying to vote us and get an easy mislynch.

Easy mislynches are easily looked upon and is an amateur move for Day 1. I don't agree with this.

RLVG
March 29th, 2016, 06:19 PM
Also 'sup fucks.

Firebringer
March 29th, 2016, 06:37 PM
Requesting setup link in the OP

Done

Firebringer
March 29th, 2016, 06:51 PM
i think fire fucked up the settings again its size limit is 50x50 now....

I was told by admins that this is now fixed, you will have to re-upload the avatar.
I apologize for the problems with that, we literally just made the Hydra user group yesterday.

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 07:04 PM

Yeah, I can read. If he wants to give a read on that person he can. I read the thread all the way through and gave my thoughts up to that point. I'd like to hear more from RVLG since his first post is saying a lot without saying much and unless he always plays this way, pings as scum so far.

~SilverWolf

RLVG
March 29th, 2016, 07:08 PM
I'd like to hear more from RVLG since his first post is saying a lot without saying much and unless he always plays this way, pings as scum so far.

~SilverWolf

I'm the scummiest by default here and you're not reading a few things I've pointed out.

What I have picked on is the psuedo vigi shot from Nic Cage, Empathy's "want to self vote", Calette's playstyle and some minor counters of points.

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 07:10 PM
I was told by admins that this is now fixed, you will have to re-upload the avatar.
I apologize for the problems with that, we literally just made the Hydra user group yesterday.

No problem, but the avatar is still too small after reload, thanks.

OrpZedWorlds
March 29th, 2016, 07:54 PM
Hey guys! Best part of the head is here! Reading over and highlighting my thoughts.

Also if you need a little bit of skullfucking, I'm your man.

OrpZedWorlds
March 29th, 2016, 08:00 PM
I read the first fucking post of the game and I immediately think that our hydra is working with the right lynch.

gg no re

OrpZedWorlds
March 29th, 2016, 08:07 PM
I read the first fucking post of the game and I immediately think that our hydra is working with the right lynch.

gg no re

This post is dead serious btw.

Empathy17
March 29th, 2016, 08:48 PM
I'm the scummiest by default here and you're not reading a few things I've pointed out.

What I have picked on is the psuedo vigi shot from Nic Cage, Empathy's "want to self vote", Calette's playstyle and some minor counters of points.

ika has confirmed to me the first part is true.

Hell Frog
March 29th, 2016, 08:52 PM
Toast

Hell Frog
March 29th, 2016, 08:53 PM
Alright. This is working now. My still have not seen my first few posts yet. Playing catch up now