Players List:
1. MattZed
2. Ika
3. Silverwolf
4. AIVION
5. ShadoNinjaX
6. FireBringer
7. Mikecall

Set up: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/34966-S-FM-Takes-Me-To-Granny-s

Do not post. Templar are currently in a Night Chat together. There are no Night Actions for tonight only. Day 1 begins in about 24 hours from this post.

MAKE SURE YOU READ SPECIAL MECHANICS BECAUSE IT WILL BE IMPORTANT FOR ALL FACTIONS TO HELP THEM ACHIEVE VICTORY!

powerofdeath
March 27th, 2016, 11:51 AM
S-FM: Takes Me To Granny's

Templar
Templar
Granny
Virgin
Angel
Werewolf
Werewolf

Role Cards:

Templar - Share a night chat with the other Templar

Granny - Kills the Werewolf who tries to devour Granny, is also immune to being devoured

Virgin - If ever lynched, everyone is immune to being devoured the following night

Angel - Assigned to a random player at Night 0. Can choose to save his target from being devoured once per game. If the target is devoured that night, the angel dies instead.

Werewolf - At night, Werewolf may pick one player and tries to guess his exact role. If correct, the werewolf devours the player, and becomes immune to lynching the following day. If incorrect, the werewolf's identity will be revealed to everyone.

Special Mechanics:
If werewolf tries to guess a role of someone who is a Granny, the werewolf dies.
If a virgin is lynched, the werewolf can still guesses someone's role to be either immune to lynching the following day, or be revealed to everyone.
Game start on Night 0 with Templar sharing a night chat and no werewolf kills.

Everyone have access to sending each others messages. Players during the day may PM the host a message they wish to send to another player. The host will try to send the messages at earliest convenience. Players receiving messages are informed who it came from. Players may send up to 20 messages per day. Messaging other players are strongly encouraged no matter what roles you are.

Rules:
No editing, no deleting posts
No cheating, skyping or gamethrowing
You must post at least 10 times during the 48 hours day.
Follow standard rules of most S-FMs
No suicides
No screenshots of Feedbacks, PMs, or Messages
You may copy and paste the messages you received from other players
51% Majority is required to lynch
Days are 48 hours long, Nights are 24 hours long

Win Conditions:
Town - Lynch both Werewolves
Angel - The target must survive until the end, Angel does not need to survive, and the target does not need to meet his win condition
Werewolves - Gain 50% Majority

powerofdeath
March 28th, 2016, 12:13 PM
Day 1 has begun!

Day 1 ends in 48 hours.

Reminder to read the special Mechanics

Mikecall
March 28th, 2016, 12:18 PM
And now it begins.

MattZed

AIVION
March 28th, 2016, 12:25 PM
Hello.. This should be an interesting game! Good luck to us all.

Mikecall
March 28th, 2016, 12:25 PM
Hello.. This should be an interesting game! Good luck to us all.

Wish you luck also.

Mikecall
March 28th, 2016, 12:30 PM
Since you are on at the moment avilon, what do you think about the setup?

ShadoNinjaX
March 28th, 2016, 12:51 PM
GL from me as well.

Mikecall
March 28th, 2016, 12:58 PM
I just find it interesting really, something I feel like will have a good rate of conversation. So shadow, like I said from previous post, what do you think about the setup atm?

AIVION
March 28th, 2016, 01:07 PM
Since you are on at the moment avilon, what do you think about the setup?

Oh sorry. Posted and had to do something.

I think The town really needs to do some mind games in order to win this.. I mean we have no invests.. No way of telling each other's roles. Also a setup where a Mass roleclaim will lead to an invincible werewolf forever and ever...

Also Granny should totally claim false and trick werewolves into visiting her. :D I wanna see that

Mikecall
March 28th, 2016, 01:10 PM
Oh sorry. Posted and had to do something.

I think The town really needs to do some mind games in order to win this.. I mean we have no invests.. No way of telling each other's roles. Also a setup where a Mass roleclaim will lead to an invincible werewolf forever and ever...

Also Granny should totally claim false and trick werewolves into visiting her. :D I wanna see that

But there is also the power of WIFOM.

Your second point, that circumstance in this part of the mass roleclaim, should be avoided since we wouldnt want beasts devouring the living, would be funny though.

I would love to see that also, granny kicking the werewolves to the golden ages.

Mikecall
March 28th, 2016, 01:12 PM

Your second point, that circumstance in this part of the mass roleclaim, should be avoided since we wouldnt want beasts devouring the living, would be funny though.

Would be funny in a circumstance, but would highly avoid unless we got a big advantage over the werewolves.

I would love to see that also, granny kicking the werewolves to the golden ages.

^^

ShadoNinjaX
March 28th, 2016, 01:17 PM
Essentially this setup is:

Templar Claim
Claim to Templar
Templar Lynch
Templar tells other templar cc's
Lynch 50/50

That's really all it is. But, as mentioned, there is a certain element of WIFOM and luck to it.

I'll laugh if both wolves go after granny N2.

Mikecall
March 28th, 2016, 01:20 PM

Templar Claim
Claim to Templar
Templar Lynch
Lynch 50/50

That's really all it is. But, as mentioned, there is a certain element of WIFOM and luck to it.

Even though it isnt 50 50, with an angel also around, it would be 2/5 chance for ww, 2/5 chance for virgin / granny, 1/5 chance for angel.

AIVION
March 28th, 2016, 01:23 PM

WIFOM will be hard for me since I'm sort of a new player here :3 But I agree Full-heartedly.

Also Wondering if whoever the Virgin is should claim D1 or not... I mean it may be too early since we don't really know everyone's roles yet or anything, could be detrimental to town numbers. (Especially if the Angel's target is a WW. She'll wanna side with them.) But at the same time, it would assure a safe night so we can have a for-sure chance at finding a wolf On D2 without incident. Thoughts on this??

AIVION
March 28th, 2016, 01:24 PM

Templar Claim
Claim to Templar
Templar Lynch
Lynch 50/50

I'll also laugh :3. Hope our Granny plays smart.

Mikecall
March 28th, 2016, 01:29 PM
WIFOM will be hard for me since I'm sort of a new player here :3 But I agree Full-heartedly.

Also Wondering if whoever the Virgin is should claim D1 or not... I mean it may be too early since we don't really know everyone's roles yet or anything, could be detrimental to town numbers. (Especially if the Angel's target is a WW. She'll wanna side with them.) But at the same time, it would assure a safe night so we can have a for-sure chance at finding a wolf On D2 without incident. Thoughts on this??

A D1 Virgin claim can go either direction, but if the angel does have ww as his target, it would be quite devastating. Cause we would be left in a position of 3v3 and pretty much ww's can steamroll us. In my opinion, I would say unless we are in a safe town roll position with having 1 potential threat and all town, will it then be a good idea for a virgin to claim.

Mikecall
March 28th, 2016, 01:29 PM
A D1 Virgin claim can go either direction, but if the angel does have ww as his target, it would be quite devastating. Cause we would be left in a position of 3v3 and pretty much ww's can steamroll us. In my opinion, I would say unless we are in a safe town roll position with having 1 potential threat and all town, will it then be a good idea for a virgin to claim.

That is if the ww doesnt find the granny though :P.

AIVION
March 28th, 2016, 01:32 PM

Exactly.. We don't wanna jump the gun with The Virgin being lynched. But I dunno how we're gonna be able to find the werewolves WITHOUT claiming. It's sort of nerve-wracking and I can see where WIFOM comes into play. I feel kinda lost ..

>.<

But again, with WW finding Granny depends on Granny's ability to successfully bait The Wolves. Again, Nerve-wracking.

Mikecall
March 28th, 2016, 01:34 PM
Exactly.. We don't wanna jump the gun with The Virgin being lynched. But I dunno how we're gonna be able to find the werewolves WITHOUT claiming. It's sort of nerve-wracking and I can see where WIFOM comes into play. I feel kinda lost ..

>.<

But again, with WW finding Granny depends on Granny's ability to successfully bait The Wolves. Again, Nerve-wracking.

True, or the ww's failing in finding out the exact roles of the victims.

Mikecall
March 28th, 2016, 01:37 PM
Whats going to be quite interesting is when Ika and silverwolf join in, will like to see what their opinions are about the game approach.

AIVION
March 28th, 2016, 01:39 PM
True, or the ww's failing in finding out the exact roles of the victims.

That's also gotta be stressful for the wolves too. Do they think they have someone's role pegged and get a easy devour...?

Or will it backfire and we have a incredibly easy decision on who's being lynched the following day? xD

^^ Agreed. We need to really wait for everyone else to comment on what should be done so we can start ... Uh... "Scumhunting." I think?

MattZed
March 28th, 2016, 01:41 PM
From my research on this setup, the basic meta is that N0 is for Templars to decide on one of them to claim D1 and lead day discussion.

My fellow Templar and I have chosen that I will be the one to reveal today. If I die tonight, my partner will reveal on D3.

I do not have much time now, but I will return in around 6 hours to lead this town to victory.

Mikecall
March 28th, 2016, 01:42 PM
That's also gotta be stressful for the wolves too. Do they think they have someone's role pegged and get a easy devour...?

Or will it backfire and we have a incredibly easy decision on who's being lynched the following day? xD

^^ Agreed. We need to really wait for everyone else to comment on what should be done so we can start ... Uh... "Scumhunting." I think?

True, it go many ways for both Werewolf and Town, but yeah, will probably be on later to see if anyone new has posted, unless you got a few questions to ask, :).

Mikecall
March 28th, 2016, 01:43 PM
From my research on this setup, the basic meta is that N0 is for Templars to decide on one of them to claim D1 and lead day discussion.

My fellow Templar and I have chosen that I will be the one to reveal today. If I die tonight, my partner will reveal on D3.

I do not have much time now, but I will return in around 6 hours to lead this town to victory.

Mikezed, you have returned ;).

Mikecall
March 28th, 2016, 01:44 PM

Also, I think firebringer might also lead us to victory "Like he says", some serious competition I can sense.

Firebringer
March 28th, 2016, 01:49 PM

Okay sir, you lead us to victory.
I think you claiming hugely anti town.
But I believe in you.

Firebringer
March 28th, 2016, 01:50 PM
Also, I think firebringer might also lead us to victory "Like he says", some serious competition I can sense.

Leading is too much effort.

Firebringer
March 28th, 2016, 01:51 PM
Silverwolf

I am not leading, but I highly suggest as MattZeds advisor, to push this lynch.

Mikecall
March 28th, 2016, 01:52 PM

But the drawback was, what happens if angel has ww as target? unless we get a successful lynch today.

Firebringer
March 28th, 2016, 01:55 PM
But the drawback was, what happens if angel has ww as target? unless we get a successful lynch today.

How about voting with me on Silverwolf instead of all this speculation.

Mikecall
March 28th, 2016, 01:56 PM

Eh fair enough, but speculating is my type of deed ;).

silverwolf

MattZed
March 28th, 2016, 02:06 PM
Could we not put someone at L-2 this early in a 4v2v1?

My plan is to spend the first 12-24 hours sorting out claims. If no one counters my claim as Templar, we just all PM roles to me and I relay this information to my partner and lynch the person with the most suspect role claim. D2 would probably be no-lynch because a werewolf would be immune from eating me, and then my partner leads D3. If someone does counterclaim me, then we spend the rest of the day figuring out if it's a town/town-aligned angel counterclaiming me for WIFOM (which is basically the name of the game) or a werewolf/werewolf-aligned angel counterclaiming me to prevent my control of the town.

This is basically how day will go.

If you are Granny/Virgin, for the love of all things decent do not say so publicly.

Firebringer
March 28th, 2016, 02:13 PM

My plan is to spend the first 12-24 hours sorting out claims. If no one counters my claim as Templar, we just all PM roles to me and I relay this information to my partner and lynch the person with the most suspect role claim. D2 would probably be no-lynch because a werewolf would be immune from eating me, and then my partner leads D3. If someone does counterclaim me, then we spend the rest of the day figuring out if it's a town/town-aligned angel counterclaiming me for WIFOM (which is basically the name of the game) or a werewolf/werewolf-aligned angel counterclaiming me to prevent my control of the town.

If you are Granny/Virgin, for the love of all things decent do not say so publicly.

Okay. That pinged me.
Why are you expecting a counter claim?

MattZed
March 28th, 2016, 02:22 PM
Okay. That pinged me.
Why are you expecting a counter claim?
Please google this setup's name and read up on the meta it has on another site. This setup is not so broken that masons claim D1 and autowin.

AIVION
March 28th, 2016, 02:30 PM
Please google this setup's name and read up on the meta it has on another site. This setup is not so broken that masons claim D1 and autowin.

Yea but now the wolves get a free eating. Another strategy was letting Grannies/priest (depending) reveal D1 and lead the town since they're invincible, and work on All the CC's, roleclaims, etc. Unless you absolutely have, without a doubt, A werewolf to lynch... then lynching the virgin to buy us time may be the way to go. but maybe not Idk.

Mikecall
March 28th, 2016, 02:33 PM
Yea but now the wolves get a free eating. Another strategy was letting Grannies/priest (depending) reveal D1 and lead the town since they're invincible, and work on All the CC's, roleclaims, etc. Unless you absolutely have, without a doubt, A werewolf to lynch... then lynching the virgin to buy us time may be the way to go. but maybe not Idk.

But there is 1 crucial detail you miss, even with a virgin being lynched, a ww can become lynch immune the next day.

AIVION
March 28th, 2016, 02:43 PM
But there is 1 crucial detail you miss, even with a virgin being lynched, a ww can become lynch immune the next day.

True, but we lynch someone and they're still alive... Then I guess we know who a werewolf is. But I digress, This is up to Matt now on what happens today. Just hope we get a werewolf.

Firebringer
March 28th, 2016, 02:45 PM
Listen folks. The Firebriner effect is in place. IF you just vote Silverwolf, everything will work out.

ShadoNinjaX
March 28th, 2016, 03:00 PM
Is there really a point to cc'ing templar? It's just going to seal the fate of the wolf that does it.
If we lynch wrong, then we know who the wolf is.
If we lynch right, then we're at an advantage.
So I think it's best if we just claim to Fire now.

ShadoNinjaX
March 28th, 2016, 03:01 PM
-vote Silverwolf

Because why not.

Mikecall
March 28th, 2016, 03:04 PM
I see you was trying to vote silverwolf, but in any case, if you want to vote, its this:

[.vote]Name of Victim[/vote]

But ignore that dot I put in the first vote.

Mikecall
March 28th, 2016, 03:04 PM
Just so we dont have a quick hammer by someone.

Mikecall
March 28th, 2016, 03:09 PM
Listen folks. The Firebriner effect is in place. IF you just vote Silverwolf, everything will work out.

The "Mikecall" effect is kicking in, avoiding vote because of sensing a near ninja hammer coming along.

AIVION
March 28th, 2016, 03:31 PM
Why are we claiming to fire...? I thought we were gonna claim to matt.

ShadoNinjaX
March 28th, 2016, 03:35 PM
Wait 3 votes is a hammer now? What?

Firebringer
March 28th, 2016, 03:42 PM
The "Mikecall" effect is kicking in, avoiding vote because of sensing a near ninja hammer coming along.

Thats your affect?

Mikecall
March 28th, 2016, 03:44 PM
Thats your affect?

Avoiding lynches to get discussion going, yes :). But for the lynches, until we get valid points from the almighty Matt, I wouldnt want a ninja vote to happen.

Mikecall
March 28th, 2016, 03:44 PM
Wait 3 votes is a hammer now? What?

No, I meant if you did vote Silverwolf, it would of been [L-1] till lynch, so a ninja vote could of happened.

Mikecall
March 28th, 2016, 03:47 PM
Anyways, I got to go now, will respond to any posts people make tomorrow :P.

AIVION
March 28th, 2016, 04:09 PM
Anyways, I got to go now, will respond to any posts people make tomorrow :P.

ByeBye! Thanks for the chat! :3

I'll be off and on, basically waiting for when We can claim to Matt and start pushing for lynches. Til then this game will be in somewhat of a standstill.

Firebringer
March 28th, 2016, 04:10 PM
-vote Silverwolf

Because why not.

You use vote tags to vote:

Like in that

Firebringer
March 28th, 2016, 04:10 PM
Like this:

[vote][./vote]

ShadoNinjaX
March 28th, 2016, 04:43 PM
Oh, I thought you meant MY hammer, lol.

Well, I guess i'll hold back on voting for now.

ika
March 28th, 2016, 06:28 PM
Hi everyone been at work will try to get to it tonight maybe if I don't pass out I got two doubles the next two days so posting is limited

AIVION
March 28th, 2016, 06:53 PM
Hi everyone been at work will try to get to it tonight maybe if I don't pass out I got two doubles the next two days so posting is limited

Hello! Welcome to the game.

I'm sure everyone understands and hopefully you can start contributing to the game soon!

SilverWolf
March 28th, 2016, 07:22 PM
Thanks Firebringer for trying to lynch me before I can post and pushing me to L-1 so I can be hammered before I get one post in.

Thanks Mikecall for unvoting.

On another note, this site doesn't send out reminders for game start. :/

SilverWolf
March 28th, 2016, 07:26 PM
I would say obligatory RVS vote BUT, ika is pinging me already.

ika

His first post in the game and he doesn't even say my name.

Nope!!

SilverWolf
March 28th, 2016, 07:27 PM
ika ALWAYS acknowledges me in his first post in any town game he's played. He didn't here. Busy or not, he would of said something if town.

SilverWolf
March 28th, 2016, 07:29 PM

After reading all the setup spec, this seems like the best plan to play this game.

Does everyone agree?

SilverWolf
March 28th, 2016, 07:30 PM
The only problem I have with the above is this outs roles almost right away if this isn't the real Templar and it feeds a single person all our roles.

So yeah, that might be an issue......................

SilverWolf
March 28th, 2016, 07:32 PM
OK, So since I feel like I'm talking to myself here, I'll just come back later.

As an FYI, I will be busy until about 4:30 Central M-F-it really can't be helped. I'll do my best to post as often as I can.

AIVION
March 28th, 2016, 07:48 PM
OK, So since I feel like I'm talking to myself here, I'll just come back later.

As an FYI, I will be busy until about 4:30 Central M-F-it really can't be helped. I'll do my best to post as often as I can.

Yea everyone's basically either in bed or getting ready for it.

Anyhow. I can see where you are coming from with your accusations against Ika... But As of right now we have a Templar claim. We should PM him our roles here since it's looking like we have no CC as of yet. Then just let him lynch whoever has the scummiest claim.

I suggest unvoting and just leaving it up to Matt. Hopefully we he can come to a consensus and Lynch a Werewolf TODAY.

SilverWolf
March 28th, 2016, 07:53 PM
Yea everyone's basically either in bed or getting ready for it.

Anyhow. I can see where you are coming from with your accusations against Ika... But As of right now we have a Templar claim. We should PM him our roles here since it's looking like we have no CC as of yet. Then just let him lynch whoever has the scummiest claim.

I suggest unvoting and just leaving it up to Matt. Hopefully we he can come to a consensus and Lynch a Werewolf TODAY.

OK, Since there is no CC, I can do this. I don't want to unvote just yet though. I like scumhunting. It's no fun for me not to do that in a game.

AIVION
March 28th, 2016, 08:03 PM
OK, Since there is no CC, I can do this. I don't want to unvote just yet though. I like scumhunting. It's no fun for me not to do that in a game.

I see. Alright I guess for now it's harmless. I'm just hoping Matt can do the scumhunting for us is all.

Much like how Mikecall asked us what we think of the setup... what are your thoughts on it so far? Comments?

SilverWolf
March 28th, 2016, 08:27 PM
@mod-If the ww devours the Templar, and the Templar is protected by the Angel, does the WW become lynch immune the next day?

SilverWolf
March 28th, 2016, 08:30 PM
I see. Alright I guess for now it's harmless. I'm just hoping Matt can do the scumhunting for us is all.

Much like how Mikecall asked us what we think of the setup... what are your thoughts on it so far? Comments?

I'd like the mod to answer my question before getting into this too much but if the ww is lynch immune if devours Angel, they can easily win this now I think.

ika
March 28th, 2016, 08:32 PM
silver BBY i was at work as you know

i jsut saw the templar claim and matt should realize that he just screw us

Firebringer
March 28th, 2016, 08:38 PM
Did the votes just get reset? Cause I swear Silver was at L-2.
Also MattZed is expecting a counter claim from someone. I kinda think he is lying about his role.

Don't know if that makes him scum or not.

Firebringer
March 28th, 2016, 08:39 PM
Thanks Firebringer for trying to lynch me before I can post and pushing me to L-1 so I can be hammered before I get one post in.

Thanks Mikecall for unvoting.

On another note, this site doesn't send out reminders for game start. :/

No we don't.
Not for day starts or night starts either.

Also if anyone quick hammered they would auto be lynched tomorrow. So what is your point about hammering?
No one was suggesting a lynch already.

ika
March 28th, 2016, 08:40 PM
Also MattZed is expecting a counter claim from someone. I kinda think he is lying about his role.

templars would be stupid to CC. templars should just lay low and let him be outed

Firebringer
March 28th, 2016, 08:40 PM
After reading all the setup spec, this seems like the best plan to play this game.

Does everyone agree?

Its really not a good plan.
Those who agree to it are suspicious IMO.

ika
March 28th, 2016, 08:41 PM
No we don't.
Not for day starts or night starts either.

Also if anyone quick hammered they would auto be lynched tomorrow. So what is your point about hammering?
No one was suggesting a lynch already.

no if there was a quick hammer they could guess the templar if there is no CC now and be immune the next day and waste our time.

att screwed us cus now even if we do hit a ww the other one can jsut devor him and keep going

ika
March 28th, 2016, 08:42 PM
Its really not a good plan.
Those who agree to it are suspicious IMO.

and you have a better plan?

Firebringer
templars would be stupid to CC. templars should just lay low and let him be outed

You don't think his wording was off. Here let me get the quote:

Yeah. I don't buy his claim, he could be town tho

Firebringer
and you have a better plan?

Plans are for scum.
I want to scumhunt.

What do you think of Zed since you think his plan is good?
Do you trust him with your role pm?

ika
March 28th, 2016, 08:44 PM
Plans are for scum.
I want to scumhunt.

What do you think of Zed since you think his plan is good?
Do you trust him with your role pm?

i never agreed to it personally so dont even start that shit

ika
March 28th, 2016, 08:44 PM
i trust silver with my role pm

Firebringer
March 28th, 2016, 08:45 PM
i never agreed to it personally so dont even start that shit

I don't get it then. You asked if I had a better plan, suggesting you thought Zeds plan was good, or that a plan is good to have.
So you have problems with this? Why not talk about it?

YOU IMPLIED YOU LIKED THE PLAN

Firebringer
March 28th, 2016, 08:46 PM
i trust silver with my role pm

OMG, Just get rid of this:
Ika

Do you even have a read on Silver?
If you are Templar I swear to god.

ika
March 28th, 2016, 08:48 PM
OMG, Just get rid of this:
Ika

Do you even have a read on Silver?
If you are Templar I swear to god.

yes i do. i have a town read on her.

i wont say if im templar or not

Firebringer
March 28th, 2016, 08:50 PM
yes i do. i have a town read on her.

i wont say if im templar or not

What posts give you a townread?

Also at least second part doesn't make you completely anti town.

ika
March 28th, 2016, 08:52 PM
What posts give you a townread?

Also at least second part doesn't make you completely anti town.

How she reacted to being l-1 alone is enoguht for me to give her a day 1 pass. i knwo her better then anyone as you know.

ika
March 28th, 2016, 08:52 PM
that being said i would expect town silver to do that kidn of voting toward me too if i dont mention her

Firebringer
March 28th, 2016, 08:53 PM
How she reacted to being l-1 alone is enoguht for me to give her a day 1 pass. i knwo her better then anyone as you know.

She was never even at L-1. I was here, it was L-2 at most.

ika
March 28th, 2016, 08:53 PM
She was never even at L-1. I was here, it was L-2 at most.

still her anger is something that is very strong town.

Firebringer
March 28th, 2016, 08:54 PM
that being said i would expect town silver to do that kidn of voting toward me too if i dont mention her

She voted you, I don't know how a single action like that can give you a read.
She would avoid you completely if she was scum you are saying?

Firebringer
March 28th, 2016, 08:55 PM
still her anger is something that is very strong town.

I don't see any anger, it was mild annoyance at best.
And I read players by tone majority of the time.

You can't tell me she was angry.
Does she not get annoyed as scum?

ika
March 28th, 2016, 08:56 PM
She voted you, I don't know how a single action like that can give you a read.
She would avoid you completely if she was scum you are saying?

yes, scum!silver would try to beasilcy distance me and keep away from em knowing how much guilt it gives to us trying to mainpulate one another.

remember fire and ice? when that game finished she told me how much guilt she was having over it. trust me if silvers scum i will know soon

ika
March 28th, 2016, 08:57 PM
I don't see any anger, it was mild annoyance at best.
And I read players by tone majority of the time.

You can't tell me she was angry.
Does she not get annoyed as scum?

scum!silver doesnt get annoyed easy, she is more of the "i will give up" person. shes not a fighter when she is scum.

Firebringer
March 28th, 2016, 09:00 PM
scum!silver doesnt get annoyed easy, she is more of the "i will give up" person. shes not a fighter when she is scum.

Okay since you know silver so well. How about we talk about the other players in this game you aren't as familiar with.
Can we go back to MattZed, do you think he is town?
How about AVION, Ninja, Mikecall?

Any thoughts even if you have them at null.

ika
March 28th, 2016, 09:03 PM
Okay since you know silver so well. How about we talk about the other players in this game you aren't as familiar with.

give me 5 mins im going to get a soda

Firebringer
March 28th, 2016, 09:04 PM
Is there really a point to cc'ing templar? It's just going to seal the fate of the wolf that does it.
If we lynch wrong, then we know who the wolf is.
If we lynch right, then we're at an advantage.
So I think it's best if we just claim to Fire now.

I just reread, why do you think we should claim to me?
I didn't even really see this before.

ika
March 28th, 2016, 09:09 PM

matt is town IMO
the others are null i havent read mcuh only skimmed

ika
March 28th, 2016, 09:10 PM
anyways im going to bed got to be up at 6 in morn tommorw

powerofdeath
March 28th, 2016, 10:01 PM
@mod-If the ww devours the Templar, and the Templar is protected by the Angel, does the WW become lynch immune the next day?

Yes

MattZed
March 28th, 2016, 10:16 PM
Virgin should absolutely not claim publicly. The ONLY exception should be if one WW is already dead and the other is not immune.

Eh fair enough, but speculating is my type of deed ;).

silverwolf
What were you two actually hoping to accomplish, here? The quirk of this setup is that the scum are essentially the uninformed faction; if you pressure someone to roleclaim publicly, you just gave a HUGE help to the werewolves by killing a town and letting a werewolf be immune for the day. If you got a lynch without a roleclaim, you ended day early. Both of these are anti-town outcomes.

Intentionally lynching a virgin is only correct if they were dumb and publicly roleclaimed, and even then it's not that good of an idea. I'm not going to elaborate on how scum should respond a virgin lynch, but it makes the game heavily WW-favored.

The only problem I have with the above is this outs roles almost right away if this isn't the real Templar and it feeds a single person all our roles.

So yeah, that might be an issue......................
It looks like I'm not getting CC'd, which is probably the optimal outcome for us. The optimal town strategy proceeds like this:

Everyone PM's me (through PoD) their roles.
I PM the my partner the roleclaims.
Based on PM claims and who seems fishy, I announce who we are lynching.
Hopefully, we lynch a werewolf. If we don't, there are different ways to respond depending on the mislynch; I'll reveal these later so as to not give werewolves tips on what to claim.

I then get eaten at night and one werewolf is immune.

We proceed to skip Day 2 to wait out werewolf immunity. NO ONE CLAIMS ANYTHING D2. NO ONE.

If I somehow wasn't eaten because of Angel or because wolves were too shy, everyone instead gets a second chance to PM me roles, and I announce a lynch.

However, assuming I was eaten, D3 my partner will reveal. I have or will have worked a code into some of my posts that my partner will expose and make it undeniable that he is the other templar. He will then announce the lynch.

The game will be basically decided at this point; the rest will be incredibly straightforward. You can do the work yourself if you want to think how each possible D4 scenario plays out, but don't coach the scum.

silver BBY i was at work as you know

i jsut saw the templar claim and matt should realize that he just screw us
My getting eaten isn't screwing us. If you've played this setup before, you should know this is basically the only way out. (I'll let you think through why, if you had preferred something like a granny reveal, which is definitely suboptimal.)

If you think I'm lying about my role but don't think I'm scum, then you think I'm town and you're basically telling the werewolves. "Don't eat Matt! It's a trap!" Sounds to me like a werewolf trying to coach a partner. On the other hand, you could be doing some clever town WIFOM by trying to talk the werewolves out of eating me. Either way, you're moving the day forward, and I like that. We should have more nice plays like this. Scum in this game, because they don't know their partner, are probably inclined to be timid. You've earned a light townread, Sheriff-Jailor.

AIVION
March 29th, 2016, 06:25 AM
If you think I'm lying about my role but don't think I'm scum, then you think I'm town and you're basically telling the werewolves. "Don't eat Matt! It's a trap!" Sounds to me like a werewolf trying to coach a partner. On the other hand, you could be doing some clever town WIFOM by trying to talk the werewolves out of eating me. Either way, you're moving the day forward, and I like that. We should have more nice plays like this. Scum in this game, because they don't know their partner, are probably inclined to be timid. You've earned a light townread, Sheriff-Jailor.

I also agree with Firebringer on this. Even if you aren't actually a Templar.. I highly doubt you are a Wolf either. I already sent my role PM. Everyone else should do the same, and then we can get this town rolling.

ShadoNinjaX
March 29th, 2016, 12:20 PM
See, I don't know jack about any previous scum games or how people act as town/scum, so idrk right now.

Since there's no counters to Matt, I might as well just PM him.

MattZed
March 29th, 2016, 12:44 PM
Well, there's less than 24 hours of day left, and I'm the only one claiming Templar. Not PM'ing me roles at this point would be plain anti-town.

I hope to announce the lynch at around 12 hours before day ends; if we fail to lynch today, we probably lose. The faster I can sort out claims, the faster we can finish this.

In the meantime, feel free to dissect who seems town/scum, like I did with Firebringer's posts. (but do NOT publicly speculate roles) This is still a game of discussion and deception, and we're not going to win it by pure PoE.

AIVION
March 29th, 2016, 01:03 PM
I also hope our game doesn't get Shadowed out by the Hydra game going on.. I know almost all of us are participating in that game.

DON'T FORGET ABOUT US!!!

Firebringer
March 29th, 2016, 01:07 PM
I sent you a pm MattZed.
Why don't you confirm who has sent you one.

MattZed
March 29th, 2016, 05:34 PM
I sent you a pm MattZed.
Why don't you confirm who has sent you one.
Not just yet; I don't want werewolves getting an idea of who they're positioning themselves against.

If someone hasn't given me a role by the time I need to make a call on lynch, you can expect I'll name names.

I'll remind those of you who haven't sent in roles that we're basically locked into the plan at this point; I'm getting eaten tonight, and if we can't get a scum lynched today, we've basically lost.

Firebringer
March 29th, 2016, 06:34 PM
I can answer your question here.
No, I haven't.

I don't want to load PoD with a thousand pms to send

MattZed
March 29th, 2016, 06:40 PM
I can answer your question here.
No, I haven't.

I don't want to load PoD with a thousand pms to send
I asked two questions; the second was of a yes-or-no nature. What is the answer to my second question?

Firebringer
March 29th, 2016, 06:44 PM
I asked two questions; the second was of a yes-or-no nature. What is the answer to my second question?

You asked me three questions.

Answers:
No,
First answer was no so, No.
Yes, that will work.

MattZed
March 29th, 2016, 10:17 PM
Just gonna remind everyone this exists and that we have about 14 hours left.

MattZed
March 30th, 2016, 01:07 AM
Aaaand not everyone has sent in their roles. Great. I'm making a call now off of the roles I have seen. We need to lynch today.

Firebringer

Firebringer
March 30th, 2016, 02:11 AM
Aaaand not everyone has sent in their roles. Great. I'm making a call now off of the roles I have seen. We need to lynch today.

Firebringer

I don't believe that everyone has sent you roles.
Everyone should confirm in thread they sent a message, which I think me and AIVILON are the only people who have done so.

And if you are going to wagon me like this, you should say what I claimed. Because that is relevant.

Firebringer
March 30th, 2016, 02:16 AM
I thought this was would be self evident also, but if you message a player, if you are town. You should probably announce as such that you are doing so in thread.

If you get a message, you should announce at least you got a message from who.
You don't have to explain the contents in detail, but messaging back and forth without confirming allows a scum to later lie about what messages you sent them or they sent you.

Firebringer
March 30th, 2016, 02:18 AM
Actually given all that.
I don't think Matt is even town anymore:

MattZed

AIVION
March 30th, 2016, 07:46 AM
Firebringer

Sorry, but Matt is a un-CC'd Templar.. and I have to believe on his decision.

ShadoNinjaX
March 30th, 2016, 08:19 AM
I have also said that I sent him a PM.

I also may have screwed that up.

I'm looking at both points of view, and while MattZed is un'ccd, someone else did post that it was optimal for no one to cc.

So it's just a hunch, but the fact that there were a lot of PM's going on between Matt and Fire and Matt never really reminding him to send him a role PM, inclines me to vote this.

MattZed

AIVION
March 30th, 2016, 08:49 AM

I'm looking at both points of view, and while MattZed is un'ccd, someone else did post that it was optimal for no one to cc.

So it's just a hunch, but the fact that there were a lot of PM's going on between Matt and Fire and Matt never really reminding him to send him a role PM, inclines me to vote this.

MattZed

You also have to consider He only has you, Fire and I as roleclaims... Everyone else is too inactive... AND WE HAVE BARELY 3 HOURS LEFT...

He's probably making his decision based on counter-play. Voting him at this point seems scummy..

Then again I think half the players in this game abandoned it... I dunno anymore.

MattZed
March 30th, 2016, 10:04 AM

MattZed
Are you dumb or just playing dumb? With 4 hours left in day, you just voted the unCC'd templar. We CANNOT win if don't get a lynch off, and you're trying to accuse the only mason claim of being scum. Do you really think that if I weren't templar, both templar would have just stayed silent?

By going after me, you're defending Fire. He says I should have told everyone what his claim was, but he refuses to say himself what it was. He knows it's dumb to just reveal claims like that publicly, but he's trying to throw it around as if it's some indictment of me.

Firebringer
March 30th, 2016, 10:40 AM
Are you dumb or just playing dumb? With 4 hours left in day, you just voted the unCC'd templar. We CANNOT win if don't get a lynch off, and you're trying to accuse the only mason claim of being scum. Do you really think that if I weren't templar, both templar would have just stayed silent?

By going after me, you're defending Fire. He says I should have told everyone what his claim was, but he refuses to say himself what it was. He knows it's dumb to just reveal claims like that publicly, but he's trying to throw it around as if it's some indictment of me.

Listen Matt,
Why don't you confirm who has given you a role.
Cause you are still silent on this issue. You have 3 people who have confirmed.

I claimed Angel by the way, my target is Silverwolf.
Lynching me will not get you werewolf and Matt knows this.

If he thinks seriously that I would claim Angel as a werewolf he is mistaken heavily.

MattZed
March 30th, 2016, 11:15 AM
Listen Matt,
Why don't you confirm who has given you a role.
Cause you are still silent on this issue. You have 3 people who have confirmed.

I claimed Angel by the way, my target is Silverwolf.
Lynching me will not get you werewolf and Matt knows this.

If he thinks seriously that I would claim Angel as a werewolf he is mistaken heavily.
You can ask Mike, Silver, and ika to confirm when and if they get here.

Host, request day extension due to AFK players and the importance of D1 to this setup.
Yes, you claimed Angel, which makes you a very natural lynch. Without revealing what everyone else has claimed to me, let's look at you. The fact that you're willing to reveal the role you claimed to me only suggests you're not afraid of being eaten--that you're not actually the angel. Town has no real reason to be fake-claiming angel to a templar and then throwing suspicion back on that templar. If you were town right now you'd have been PM'ing me apologizing for your mistake and telling me your actual role and convincing me that it's somehow better to no-lynch.

But then you also don't seem like an angel; that question I asked you, the one we've discussed publicly, is whether you've PM'd Silverwolf at all about being an angel. If you WINCON were to keep someone alive and you have the ability to PM anyone, why wouldn't you use it to let them know? Sounds more like you just went for the simplest lie of a roleclaim. Perhaps you reasoned that angels would be more likely to lie about their role because of this site's anti-neut meta.

If you are actually angel, then the worst case scenario here is that we lynch a neutral. If an angel's target is a werewolf, THEN THEIR WINCON INVOLVES THE TOWN LOSING. If your alleged target were town, then you still have incentives to backstab the town and let your target get 2v2 endgamed.

So yes, based on the available claims, I chose to go after the one who claimed neut. If he's lying, which I suspect, he's almost certainly werewolf, and we eliminate one. If he's telling the truth, he could still be scum or scumsiding. You were the clear lynch call, Fire. If you wanted to convince us you were a townsiding angel, you should have started acting like it a long time ago. OMGUS'ing a templar with mere hours left of day is not supporting your cause.

Firebringer
March 30th, 2016, 11:18 AM

Host, request day extension due to AFK players and the importance of D1 to this setup.
Yes, you claimed Angel, which makes you a very natural lynch. Without revealing what everyone else has claimed to me, let's look at you. The fact that you're willing to reveal the role you claimed to me only suggests you're not afraid of being eaten--that you're not actually the angel. Town has no real reason to be fake-claiming angel to a templar and then throwing suspicion back on that templar. If you were town right now you'd have been PM'ing me apologizing for your mistake and telling me your actual role and convincing me that it's somehow better to no-lynch.

But then you also don't seem like an angel; that question I asked you, the one we've discussed publicly, is whether you've PM'd Silverwolf at all about being an angel. If you WINCON were to keep someone alive and you have the ability to PM anyone, why wouldn't you use it to let them know? Sounds more like you just went for the simplest lie of a roleclaim. Perhaps you reasoned that angels would be more likely to lie about their role because of this site's anti-neut meta.

If you are actually angel, then the worst case scenario here is that we lynch a neutral. If an angel's target is a werewolf, THEN THEIR WINCON INVOLVES THE TOWN LOSING. If your alleged target were town, then you still have incentives to backstab the town and let your target get 2v2 endgamed.

So yes, based on the available claims, I chose to go after the one who claimed neut. If he's lying, which I suspect, he's almost certainly werewolf, and we eliminate one. If he's telling the truth, he could still be scum or scumsiding. You were the clear lynch call, Fire. If you wanted to convince us you were a townsiding angel, you should have started acting like it a long time ago. OMGUS'ing a templar with mere hours left of day is not supporting your cause.
This is the part where I say, you role claimed.

now is the part where I call you a idiot.

Mikecall
March 30th, 2016, 11:22 AM

I have sent pod the message I wanted to send to you matt, I hope he comes on before the end.

MattZed
March 30th, 2016, 11:28 AM
Mike, Fire needs to go, NOW.

This is the part where I say, you role claimed.

now is the part where I call you a idiot.
Don't feign ignorance of how this setup works. In day, templar, AND ONLY TEMPLAR claim for precisely the purposes I've outlined today. (maybe some other town claims for WIFOM to keep the Templar from being eaten, but this is somewhat risky and less advised) After the templar claim, any other claim: Granny, Virgin, Angel, is unhelpful to town. (Had Granny actually wanted to claim, I'd have kept my mouth shut and rallied around Granny, but this is suboptimal compared to a Templar leading)

Mikecall
March 30th, 2016, 11:43 AM
For now,

firebringer

Since nobody has cc'd you.

Firebringer
March 30th, 2016, 11:51 AM
Fuck this game.

I am a templar, and so is shadowninja.

You guys are fucking morons.

AIVION
March 30th, 2016, 11:58 AM
Fuck this game.

I am a templar, and so is shadowninja.

You guys are fucking morons.

No Comment. I Think we just lost now though.

Firebringer
March 30th, 2016, 12:00 PM
I hinted several times that Matt wasn't a templar, or that he was expecting a counter claim.
For awhile I wasn't sure if his play was pro town or scum fishing for the templars.

He has everyones roles now though.
You can officially consider this gg.

Firebringer
March 30th, 2016, 12:01 PM
Matt, you 100% deserve a lynch for faking being a templar.

Firebringer
March 30th, 2016, 12:11 PM
If Matt truly got everyones role. He probably has 1 counter for his actual role (assuming town) Instead of pressuring that.
He goes after neutral.
What does that tell you?

Lets assume for a minute that Matt is Granny (most likely town role given his claim)
He must have had 1 counter to his role. He doesn't pressure that. Or say "we have two people CC granny"
He just is vague on who has claimed to him, what roles he got, and etc.

The only reason to pressure a neutral is 1) Get a lynch of "non town" 2) Now he has roles he can devour a player and because of 1, can now pressure an easy mislynch to end the game.

Everyone PM me what you claimed to matt.

ShadoNinjaX
March 30th, 2016, 12:15 PM
yea, pretty much the only reason I voted you matt.

ShadoNinjaX
March 30th, 2016, 12:18 PM
Also, fairly sure that AIVION is angel on a wolfy MattZed.

AIVION
March 30th, 2016, 12:19 PM
Also, fairly sure that AIVION is angel on a wolfy MattZed.

This is all one HUGE Misunderstanding...

I'm going to go ahead and PM Firebringer what really happened. Don't worry about It MattZed.

AIVION
March 30th, 2016, 12:20 PM
Also

unvote

powerofdeath
March 30th, 2016, 03:22 PM
Nobody was lynched. Night ends in 24 hours from now.

powerofdeath
March 31st, 2016, 04:32 PM
Werewolves did not make any attempts last night. Day 2 has begun.

Day 2 ends in 48 hours from now.

ShadoNinjaX
March 31st, 2016, 04:33 PM
Wait...so is no one dead?

Actually?

So either the wolves haven't been paying attention....

Or they're AFK.

I say we lynch whoever was afk Day 1. Chances are they were afk throughout the entire night as well.

ShadoNinjaX
March 31st, 2016, 04:34 PM
Ika/Silverwolf.

Ika

AIVION
March 31st, 2016, 04:41 PM
Ika

Also at POD:

I asked you to replace them both since they never actually really contributed or talked... Why are you choosing to ignore me...? It makes me sort of not want to play your setups anymore.

powerofdeath
March 31st, 2016, 04:44 PM
Ika

Also at POD:

I asked you to replace them both since they never actually really contributed or talked... Why are you choosing to ignore me...? It makes me sort of not want to play your setups anymore.

I'm not ignoring you. I have reasons.

AIVION
March 31st, 2016, 04:54 PM
Hmmm.. Well. At any rate. Our List is basically

Ika
SilverWolf
Mikecall.

Should be easy to lynch at least one and then the other tomorrow if they're truely afk and or not giving a shit about the game.

MattZed
March 31st, 2016, 05:30 PM
I think all of the town pretty much knows what's going on at this point. Those in the know should be able to deduce why ika should be lynched today.

I support the lynch, but in the off chance I've been wrong, I'm not letting anyone stealth hammer yet. At least let him come in here and say something.

If he doesn't say anything by the 24-hour-to-day-end mark, RIP.

Empathy17
March 31st, 2016, 08:07 PM
Ika

Also at POD:

Well seeing how we made all the requirements (ie posting 10 times) i dont know where the fuck you get off asking to replace us.

ika
March 31st, 2016, 08:08 PM
Well seeing how we made all the requirements (ie posting 10 times) i dont know where the fuck you get off asking to replace us.

god damn it.....

that was me

MattZed
March 31st, 2016, 08:13 PM
god damn it.....

that was me
Hey, how's it going? Welcome back to the day thread.

ShadoNinjaX
March 31st, 2016, 10:17 PM

Ika
SilverWolf
Mikecall.

Should be easy to lynch at least one and then the other tomorrow if they're truely afk and or not giving a shit about the game.

Mikecall was here near EoD, so it wouldn't really make sense if he was a wolf to not eat a templar.

I say Ika/Silverwolf over him.

Mikecall
March 31st, 2016, 11:34 PM
So no wolf attacks, very interesting.

Mikecall
March 31st, 2016, 11:35 PM

Ika
SilverWolf
Mikecall.

So how am I coming across as a easy lynch to you aivion? can you expand on this?

Mikecall
March 31st, 2016, 11:46 PM
So how am I coming across as a easy lynch to you aivion? can you expand on this?

Also, adding to this, if you think myself, ika and silverwolf are your top scum reads, what did you make of the MattZed and Firebringer discussion yesterday?

You say easy, but you miss yesterdays points showed a promising lynch of either MattZed or Firebringer, comparing that either 1 or the other is the templar and other is wolf or High risk angel.

Mikecall
March 31st, 2016, 11:47 PM
god damn it.....

that was me

Could you give your reads on everyone so far?
What did you make of the discussion of Firebringer and Mattzed?

Mikecall
March 31st, 2016, 11:55 PM
Mikecall was here near EoD, so it wouldn't really make sense if he was a wolf to not eat a templar.

The other thing I dont like is how pretty much everyone is having a clean slate from the discussions that happened yesterday,

Just suspects avilon even more for leaning scum.

MattZed
April 1st, 2016, 12:46 AM
Mike, who's your top scumread?

Mikecall
April 1st, 2016, 02:45 AM
Mike, who's your top scumread?

My top scum reads are as follows,

MattZed or Firebringer, from those claims of day 1, the interesting thing was the day 1 claims from both of you, I would understand if you was trying to gather your attention for being a granny, but having to have Firebringer having to cc, exposing town, it was a reckless move and something which could of ended the town.

For the moment, either you or Firebringer is my top reads for scum, because either you or fire is an angel or wolf whilst the other is the templar.

But I would like to see more activity from those who hasnt posted d1, and would like your reads on who you think is scum and who isn't.

Mikecall
April 1st, 2016, 03:20 AM

What did you make off yesterday's discussions? Do you think anybody stood out to you being "Scum"?

SilverWolf
April 1st, 2016, 05:20 AM
Calling someone scum based on lack of night actions and who was here is really bad reasoning. Calling for our replacement was pretty demotivating for me considering how many posts I made in the game. I've been busy but I've been around. I can give reads later. I found FB's and MattZed's cc's to be interesting. They are either town trying to WIFOM scum or one of them is scum. I doubt they both are.

Firebringer
April 1st, 2016, 05:23 AM
I really want to lynch Ika or Silver
I mean, templars 100% claimed yesterday, had to have been someone not paying attention.
Scum ika fits the bill

Silverwolf may or not be scum, but she probably also fits.
They probably oculd have messaged each other also.

Don't know what to do. Sitting in bed, going to try to sleep.
This game is really silly at this point since we both are alive.

Firebringer
April 1st, 2016, 05:24 AM
Calling someone scum based on lack of night actions and who was here is really bad reasoning. Calling for our replacement was pretty demotivating for me considering how many posts I made in the game. I've been busy but I've been around. I can give reads later. I found FB's and MattZed's cc's to be interesting. They are either town trying to WIFOM scum or one of them is scum. I doubt they both are.

Anyone with half a brain could see my CC was legit. I even named a partner.
This is a joke.

Mikecall
April 1st, 2016, 05:29 AM
This is a joke.

True, but the only thing I want to know was, what intentions did MattZed have when fake claiming templar. I just didn't like it one bit at all.

mattzed

Mikecall
April 1st, 2016, 05:31 AM
And why he said to back him up, I ain't even sure, I fear he's potentially a wolf wanting to gather roles and plan potential ways to relay information to his other werewolf.

Empathy17
April 1st, 2016, 05:44 AM
This is a joke.

not really? you claimed angel to silver first then changed itt o templar with the lurkfest. i could easily see it being another gambit

ika
April 1st, 2016, 05:45 AM
not really? you claimed angel to silver first then changed itt o templar with the lurkfest. i could easily see it being another gambit

god fuckign damn it we need a way to quick switch

AIVION
April 1st, 2016, 05:58 AM
I'd like to start off by openly stating that I didn't really ask for "anyone to be replaced." But was wondering why they haven't been based off of Activity. just "Posting 10 times and being done with it." Is a very lame excuse and given the amount all of the semi-afk lurkers gave to the hybrid game yesterday... there was absolutely no excuse. You never roleclaimed to Matt for some reason. Even though he is a templar and stated the strategy.

So don't think I wanted any one of the three people I stated replaced, It's both rude to me and makes you look like vindictive assholes to me for NO reason. Anyway, I have my reasons as to why I suspect Ika, Silverwolf, and Mikecall. Firebringer and Matt know of this. So my vote stays.

AIVION
April 1st, 2016, 06:00 AM

I never said that, did I? You are just on my suspect list. However... After some discussion... I'm starting to trust you a bit more. We just need a few more roleclaims for a certain "two people." In order to continue.

SilverWolf
April 1st, 2016, 08:02 AM
I'd like to start off by openly stating that I didn't really ask for "anyone to be replaced." But was wondering why they haven't been based off of Activity. just "Posting 10 times and being done with it." Is a very lame excuse and given the amount all of the semi-afk lurkers gave to the hybrid game yesterday... there was absolutely no excuse. You never roleclaimed to Matt for some reason. Even though he is a templar and stated the strategy.

So don't think I wanted any one of the three people I stated replaced, It's both rude to me and makes you look like vindictive assholes to me for NO reason. Anyway, I have my reasons as to why I suspect Ika, Silverwolf, and Mikecall. Firebringer and Matt know of this. So my vote stays.

You asked for us to be replaced. If you are gonna Get nasty about it I'll keep afking.

ShadoNinjaX
April 1st, 2016, 08:41 AM
This is what I don't get:

2 TEMPLARS WERE OUTED.

Wolves are immune when they eat.

If MattZed was indeed wolf, then he would have no problem winning the game, as he wasn't cc'd at the time and everyone believed him, so they would of all sent him role pm's, including me.

But now we know that my pm was wrong, so then he would of had an even easier time eating everyone.

So I don't think MattZed is mafia.

Also, here's the problem.

It's either the wolves were afk the entire day, and were oblivious to the fact that the wolves were outed (Ika,Silverwolf)

Or the wolves purposely didn't kill to frame Ika,Silverwolf.

Or the wolves are chickens and can't tell if we're bluffing or not, even though it was pretty clear we weren't.

So I do think an Ika/Silverwolf lynch is optimal.

ShadoNinjaX
April 1st, 2016, 08:42 AM
What did you make off yesterday's discussions? Do you think anybody stood out to you being "Scum"?

Not anymore.

Mikecall
April 1st, 2016, 08:56 AM
This is what I don't get:

2 TEMPLARS WERE OUTED.

Wolves are immune when they eat.

If MattZed was indeed wolf, then he would have no problem winning the game, as he wasn't cc'd at the time and everyone believed him, so they would of all sent him role pm's, including me.

But now we know that my pm was wrong, so then he would of had an even easier time eating everyone.

So I don't think MattZed is mafia.

Also, here's the problem.

It's either the wolves were afk the entire day, and were oblivious to the fact that the wolves were outed (Ika,Silverwolf)

Or the wolves purposely didn't kill to frame Ika,Silverwolf.

Or the wolves are chickens and can't tell if we're bluffing or not, even though it was pretty clear we weren't.

So I do think an Ika/Silverwolf lynch is optimal.

Could of been a viable strategy for the wolves, trying to frame ika and silverwolf, but for both wolves to do that, I would of thought 1 of the wolves would be been afk, hence your reasoning with ika and silverwolf and 1 potentially not killing to frame them.

Firebringer
April 1st, 2016, 02:00 PM

Ika,

Not even true. I only messaged that to Matt. You framing this to make it look like my claim was more real than it was...very scummy.

Ika

Thats L-1.

Firebringer
April 1st, 2016, 02:03 PM
You asked for us to be replaced. If you are gonna Get nasty about it I'll keep afking.

Ugh why do people threaten this.
"I am going to kill this game if you do X"

Silver, you may be extremly insulted by someone asking you to be replaced. I get that, I have been there, I get it. We really need more activity. I would really appreciate your thoughts on everything so far from yesterday and peoples perceptions of you and Ika.

Can I also ask if you sent any messages to anyone yesterday?

AIVION
April 1st, 2016, 02:14 PM

"You'll Keep afking...?"

I was gonna apologize and say I didn't mean to come off as nasty but... actually I'm not going to now. That last bit is just fucking childish.

You keep non-contributing... It's so helping.

Mikecall
April 1st, 2016, 02:17 PM
"You'll Keep afking...?"

I was gonna apologize and say I didn't mean to come off as nasty but... actually I'm not going to now. That last bit is just fucking childish.

And weirdly enough, its making silver more wolf because drawing attention away from contributing.

But depending on the amount of time we have got, if, by the time I get back online and ika hasnt shown enough evidence to move the town forward, then i'll make some final assumptions then.

Firebringer
April 1st, 2016, 02:19 PM
This also fits Ikas scum meta, by lurking.

Firebringer
April 1st, 2016, 02:19 PM
Mikecall and AIVION you are both active. I want your roles before days end.

By next message you should have sent pod the message.

AIVION
April 1st, 2016, 02:28 PM
"You'll Keep afking...?"

Actually.. after getting some IRL Info about you two and re-reading this... I take it back. I do apologize. I feel I also came off as childish by putting my emotions over the game. Please don't Take me as some fucking scumbag who is a hardass to everyone... We're all humans. We have imperfections. I also apologize to PoD Too. I put my own stupidity over the game and it wasn't my place to do it.

...Truce?

Haha.. okay "Sent." If you know what I mean, Firebringer...
(also in context, I actually hope you got my PM I sent you a while back. If not I can re-send it to PoD. You should be caught up by then.)

AIVION
April 1st, 2016, 02:29 PM
And you should know Also who we should vote too...

Also I hope Matt sent you a new updated PM about what our next move is too. Please send it to shadowninja as well.

SilverWolf
April 1st, 2016, 02:30 PM
...Truce?

Truce.

ika

AIVION
April 1st, 2016, 02:49 PM
Truce.

ika

Good. Glad we're squared away. Let's get down to the game now.

don't necessarily want Ika Hammered YET since I want confirmation from Matt or you Firebringer with 100% Certainty on what we are gonna do from now on.

However, I also want you, Silverwolf, To give Matt or Firebringer your role. You can trust both, I assure you. I also would like Ika's too since he's basically on the verge of being Hammered here by us. When I get confirmation from my "Source" on what should be done, I will reinstate my vote.

Mikecall
April 1st, 2016, 03:00 PM

I sent pod the message, hopefully it should come through to you before the days end.

MattZed
April 1st, 2016, 04:54 PM
There is nothing to discuss publicly at this point; werewolves only hope is to guess all roles. There is a group that knows what is going on, and I will follow the votes of that group before the day ends.

AIVION
April 1st, 2016, 04:55 PM
There is nothing to discuss publicly at this point; werewolves only hope is to guess all roles. There is a group that knows what is going on, and I will follow the votes of that group before the day ends.

Basically exactly what I was gonna say. I just hope Firebringer believes us....

It's our only hope.

ika
April 1st, 2016, 06:16 PM
This game is sad...

AIVION
April 1st, 2016, 06:17 PM
This game is sad...

Well, You can make it end faster if you roleclaim to Firebringer then.

MattZed
April 1st, 2016, 06:20 PM
Well, You can make it end faster if you roleclaim to Firebringer then.
Uh... and when did everyone all agree Fire was Templar? The fact that he's still alive after claiming suggests he's a werewolf/ angel for werewolf. If that had been a true claim, he'd be dead. He's not.

Firebringer

ika
April 1st, 2016, 06:23 PM
silverwolf

lets just lynch the wolf and be done

AIVION
April 1st, 2016, 06:26 PM
Uh... and when did everyone all agree Fire was Templar? The fact that he's still alive after claiming suggests he's a werewolf/ angel for werewolf. If that had been a true claim, he'd be dead. He's not.

Firebringer

....What are you doing?

AIVION
April 1st, 2016, 06:28 PM
Look.

"No hax" On Firebringer. Just calm your shit everyone.

Go by your PM's so we can get a clear idea on what's going on. Please. Just use your head.

MattZed
April 1st, 2016, 06:30 PM
....What are you doing?
If you were paying any attention at the moment, it would be incredibly clear who the scum are. You have mod powers to see people when they're invisible now. If you had them yesterday, you'd have seen everyone reading the thread; the idea that anyone was too inactive to eat as werewolf is absurd. This is clear enough from PoD's lack of a replacement. ika's town, and I know what he's up to.

AIVION
April 1st, 2016, 06:32 PM
If you were paying any attention at the moment, it would be incredibly clear who the scum are. You have mod powers to see people when they're invisible now. If you had them yesterday, you'd have seen everyone reading the thread; the idea that anyone was too inactive to eat as werewolf is absurd. This is clear enough from PoD's lack of a replacement. ika's town, and I know what he's up to.

Care to explain this to me in PM Please? As far as I know Right now you are mindfucking me. And going against my plan.

MattZed
April 1st, 2016, 06:32 PM
If you have information you didn't reveal when you PM'd your role yesterday, I'll consider it. There's basically no way Fire isn't a werewolf.

You have 6 hours. I hope PoD gets on in time.

AIVION
April 1st, 2016, 06:33 PM
Gotta go to work now but holy shit just wait before you do something rash like hammer Firebringer.

Alright. I'll let you know. Just PM Me your thoughts though please. For the love of god please do.

Firebringer
April 1st, 2016, 07:13 PM

This is unethical behavior by you MattZed, I don't care if this is a game.
Don't use staff powers as justification for whats going on.

Play by whats present in the game. Using staff priviledges to confirm or fake info. Is extremely unbecoming of staff.

MattZed
April 1st, 2016, 10:43 PM
This is unethical behavior by you MattZed, I don't care if this is a game.
Don't use staff powers as justification for whats going on.

Play by whats present in the game. Using staff priviledges to confirm or fake info. Is extremely unbecoming of staff.
There are so many workarounds to seeing who's invisible that it's not like I get any extra info just by being a staff. Even the non-staff can just watch the little circle next to everyone's name without much effort. Anyone's who's trying to see if ika's been AFK from this game can tell he's not. If he were a werewolf and you were templar, you'd be dead right now.

AIVION
April 2nd, 2016, 03:58 AM
Suprised no one blew each other up in my absence... Lol.

Firebringer
April 2nd, 2016, 09:18 AM
Ika

Welp, active game :P

Mikecall
April 2nd, 2016, 09:33 AM
Ika

Welp, active game :P

It is quite active indeed, and it seemed ika didnt even say anything, shame.

SilverWolf
April 2nd, 2016, 10:20 AM
I want to hammer ika!!

ika
April 2nd, 2016, 10:21 AM
I want to hammer ika!!

Bby you can hammer me anytime ;)

Firebringer
April 2nd, 2016, 10:24 AM
Bby you can hammer me anytime ;)

Really dude?

Mikecall
April 2nd, 2016, 10:39 AM
I want to hammer ika!!

Really? you relaly want to hammer ika?

Since I wont be able to be on before the end of the day, i'll let you guys decide on the vote.

But my vote will be on:

ika

I'll let you guys decide.

Mikecall
April 2nd, 2016, 10:40 AM
Really? you relaly want to hammer ika?

Since I wont be able to be on before the end of the day, i'll let you guys decide on the vote.

But my vote will be on:

ika

I'll let you guys decide.

Meant to put really* for the first sentance, gosh I am bad xD.

But I will be on for an hour now, so any questions, fire away till then.

ika
April 2nd, 2016, 10:42 AM
Really dude?

hell ya, silver can hammer me all day if she wants to.

SilverWolf
April 2nd, 2016, 10:43 AM
Dear Lord

ika

MattZed
April 2nd, 2016, 10:44 AM
Did someone say hammer?

ika

MattZed
April 2nd, 2016, 10:45 AM
I apologize for accidentally cheating by being able to being able to post in a closed thread. <_<

The Godfather
April 3rd, 2016, 02:35 AM
ika has been lynched! Stand by for the host's review and day-end post!

ika ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/6424') (5 [L--1]): ShadoNinjaX ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=577844'), Mikecall ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=578404'), Firebringer ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=578371'), SilverWolf ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=578408'), MattZed ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=578411')
SilverWolf ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/14298') (1 [L-3]): ika ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=578222')

powerofdeath
April 3rd, 2016, 02:51 AM
Unsure how this happened, but Ika was werewolf. Night ends in 24 hours.

powerofdeath
April 4th, 2016, 10:26 AM
Okay so Shado was eaten by the wolf. His role was Templar

Day ends in 48 hours.

You may also vote to skip

Mikecall
April 4th, 2016, 10:28 AM
Interesting, at least 1 wolf is down, now to find the other.

Firebringer
April 4th, 2016, 11:59 AM
There really is only one option right now and its to skip.

I will wait for everyone to come here and plan it out though if they like, except thats what I feel is the best plan as of this moment is.

Mikecall
April 4th, 2016, 12:58 PM
There really is only one option right now and its to skip.

I will wait for everyone to come here and plan it out though if they like, except thats what I feel is the best plan as of this moment is.

And why to skip? we dont even know what target the angel has, so skip is not an option at the moment.

Mikecall
April 4th, 2016, 12:59 PM
And why to skip? we dont even know what target the angel has, so skip is not an option at the moment.

Unless the angel wishes to come out and say who they trully are.

Then we can deduce what everyone claims.

Mikecall
April 4th, 2016, 01:02 PM
So a question for you guys, do you think a mass claim would be ideal or a bad idea?

Mikecall
April 4th, 2016, 01:03 PM
Wait nevermind, scratch my idea :/, forgot about wolfs becoming lynch immune when target dies.

Firebringer
April 4th, 2016, 01:04 PM
So a question for you guys, do you think a mass claim would be ideal or a bad idea?

No way. Not a good idea at all, everyone has given me roles. Its not a good idea to claim them.

Mikecall
April 4th, 2016, 01:05 PM
No way. Not a good idea at all, everyone has given me roles. Its not a good idea to claim them.

Fair enough, I also forgot about ww being immune also.

MattZed
April 4th, 2016, 01:10 PM
Say nothing. Skip. We know who the werewolf is, and they will die when they guess one of us wrong.

skip

Firebringer
April 4th, 2016, 01:11 PM
Skip

Objectively best play.

Mikecall
skip

The Godfather
The day has been skipped! Stand by for the host's review and day-end post!

Skip Day (3 [L-0])MattZed ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=579227'), Firebringer ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=579228'), Mikecall ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=579229')

powerofdeath
April 4th, 2016, 06:49 PM
Let just speed it up.

Firebringer was devoured. His role was Templar.

4 people left.

You may vote to skip.

MattZed
April 4th, 2016, 06:54 PM
Good luck guessing. ;)

skip

AIVION
April 4th, 2016, 07:16 PM
Skip

Haha.. This is where the werewolf can screw up.

Mikecall
April 5th, 2016, 03:08 AM
skip

The Godfather
April 5th, 2016, 03:09 AM
The day has been skipped! Stand by for the host's review and day-end post!

Skip Day (3 [L-0])MattZed ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=579329'), AIVION ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=579335'), Mikecall ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=579423')

powerofdeath
April 5th, 2016, 04:05 PM
Silverwolf walked over to an old granny's house. She prowled around taking a huff, then a puff. All the sudden, the badass mikecall in a granny clothes walked outside with a cane and saw Silverwolf. He picked up the cane and shot the werewolf 30 times in the chest. Silverwolf died.

Which mean,

:town: has won!

Congratulations to Mikecall, Firebringer, ShadoNinjax, AIVION, and MattZed!

Mikecall - Granny
Firebringer - Templar
ShadoNinjax - Templar
AIVION - Virgin
MattZed - Angel on AIVION
Ika - Werewolf
Silverwolf - Werewolf

GG

Mikecall
April 5th, 2016, 04:12 PM
Good game xD.

ShadoNinjaX
April 5th, 2016, 04:13 PM
GGWP

Mikecall
April 5th, 2016, 04:14 PM
I actually thought Matt was actually a wolf at first, but him being angel?? now that was something I didnt expect.

AIVION
April 5th, 2016, 04:59 PM
I actually thought Matt was actually a wolf at first, but him being angel?? now that was something I didnt expect.

That's why I pm'd you Day 1 if you had any angel's saying they were on you. We've been collaborating PM wise the whole game lol.

GG Matt! We did it! :D

Firebringer
April 5th, 2016, 05:46 PM
I kinda of called the scum team after I messed up and claimed me and my teammate. In all honesty, that was really bad by me. Should have just claimed myself.

I really thought MZ was doing a play as one of the wolves to try and get the actual claims of most of players to just give to ally and just win.

Ika/SW I thought told each other their roles though too I wonder if they even did. I said they were most likely wolves after MZ gave me his role at end of the day and explained the situation.

Maybe Firebriner effect was in place there....

Orpz
April 5th, 2016, 06:56 PM
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/27398-S-FM-Ladder

Ladder has been updated for the final time this season! Stand-by for the host's review.