PDA

View Full Version : Jail Chat

Auckmid
November 24th, 2011, 12:22 PM
Me: I WILL POST MORE IN THIS THREAD SOON; UNTIL THEN-TELL ME YOUR ROLE; REMEMBER THAT THE ROMANS--UNLIKE A MAFIA FACTION--CAN SCORE A JOINT WIN WITH ANY OTHER FACTION--EVEN ETERNITY; I HAVE NOT MADE UP MY MIND YET ON WHETHER OR NOT TO KILL YOU--------------------END

Deathfire: WHERE!? WHERE AM I!?

My role has no powers whatsoever, however, for me to join your ranks, I need Jesus to visit me first.

Also, I could only JUST NOW read this.

PLEASE! LET ME GO

FM game master: Apparently, your first hit with the gauntlet knocked him out for several hours. He is awake now

Me: PRISONER--TELL ME WHAT MEANING YOU HAD BEHIND THE (DONT KILL THE NEWBS) POLICY; GIVE ME YOUR EXACT ROLE, NOT JUST A HINT; GIVE ME MORE REASON TO LET YOU GO THEN A DEMAND----------------------------------------END

Deathfire: I think all the newbs should be given a chance to play the game for at least a day, hence why I said to not kill them.

My exact role is Sinner, if I recall, you only have a limited number of executes, so I'm asking if you would not kill me so that I can play the game too, and you can use your lynches on better people.

If I do end up not being a sealed demon, I could eventually join your ranks if Jesus happens to visit me, I will protect you every night, like you current Legionnaire, I assume, is doing.

If I do end up being a demon, I will convince the demons never to kill you or your Romans, if at all possible.

To ensure this, I have created a code.

If I am a sinner in the morning of a day, I will start my first post with a "T"

If I am a demon in the morning of a day, I will start my first post with a "W"

If you ever want to reveal yourself to me, for any reason, say "I'm not quite sure about Deathfire, he could be anything"

Deathfire:I know this requires me to be completely truthful, and if you feel I am lying at all, feel free to jail me again.

Auckmid
November 24th, 2011, 12:29 PM
Edit: Deathfire amitted to being a sinner. While Deathfire is a good player in aspects of the game, he fails to realize that I have no friendly feelings towards the sin faction, as they have so much to gain by my death. Additionaly, killing a sinner as well as a solid deathnote (i'll start an idea thread for that tommoro, and post my rough draft) is sure to help gain humanitys trust, which will help us in the long run.

TheWaaagh
November 24th, 2011, 12:35 PM
Nah, he's trying to claim Judas. That's why he'd be on our side if Jesus visited him. I don't know if we should believe him though, I had Fragos pegged as Judas given his questions during the Q&A. It's up to you, but I think we should stick with execution. Deathfire's smart and knows that claiming Judas would keep us off his back so I'm sure it's a bluff.

Edit: Huh, figured he meant Judas, that would've been a more awkward situation for us. But yeah, no reason to keep sinners alive in this game. At best they require Jesus to interact with them first, and at worst they're a god damn demon, pun sort of intended. Let's just kill him and be done with it.

hamslyx
November 24th, 2011, 01:01 PM
i dont know... maybe we should let him live for now and kill him if and when we have more proof

Auckmid
November 24th, 2011, 04:52 PM
Sorry for messy post above, but I was rushed.

It is way too unlikely that we caught Judas for me to let him go. I am still feeling very pro-execution.

Going to log on as jailor in 1 hour, and return here in 3.

Perotto
November 24th, 2011, 04:55 PM
I dunno... stranger things have happened in FM before.

Might wanna ask if he actually is claiming Judas.

hamslyx
November 24th, 2011, 05:14 PM
ya it may not go over to well if we start killing off random people...