PDA

View Full Version : S-FM 184 Romeo & Juliet

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Sen
March 9th, 2016, 12:16 PM
Setup (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/21869)
Players

1.- Toadette
2.- Calix
3.- powerofdeath
4.- ThePaladin
5.- Firebringer
6.- Frozen Angel
7.- Slaol
8.- Mikecall
9.- GameFreak
10.- TheDarkestLight
11.- Funce
12.- SuperJack
13.- secondpassing

Graveyard
ThePaladin, Unlyncher. Lynched on day 1.
TheDarkestLight, Inventor. Killed night 1.

Sen
March 10th, 2016, 01:15 PM
http://i.imgur.com/4SmTa86.jpg?1

Two Cults, both alike in scuminess,
In fair Verona, where we lay our game,
From ancient grudge break to new mutiny,
Where townie blood makes townie hands unclean.
From forth the fatal loins of these two foes
A pair of star-cross'd Inquisitors may take their life;
Whose misadventured piteous overthrows
Do with their death not bury their Cultist parents' strife.
The fearful passage of their death-mark'd love,
And the continuance of their Cultist parents' rage,
Which, but the townies and benigns, nought could remove,
Is now the forty two hours' traffic of our stage;
The which if you with patient ears attend,
What here shall miss, our toil shall strive to mend.

Day 1 end (https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=time+until+3:00+pm+march+12+cst)

Started the game a bit earlier because I need to go to the bank. Ending time remains the same. GL and HF.

Firebringer
March 10th, 2016, 01:19 PM
Game started!
I am first post:

Toadette
Cause she made a bad name for herself!

Mikecall
March 10th, 2016, 01:20 PM
Calix

Now this is going to be an interesting game xD.

Funce
March 10th, 2016, 01:20 PM
Stuff you guys. I'm going home
Firebringer

Firebringer
March 10th, 2016, 01:21 PM
Calix

Now this is going to be an interesting game xD.

Calix is my mason buddy, I wont have you voting her!
Mikecall

Mikecall made a worse name for himself than Toadette with this vote.

Firebringer
March 10th, 2016, 01:21 PM
Stuff you guys. I'm going home
Firebringer

Yo Funyuns I like that vote and I am going to let you finish but Firebringers RVS was the best RVS in this entire game.

Mikecall
March 10th, 2016, 01:23 PM
Calix is my mason buddy, I wont have you voting her!
Mikecall

Mikecall made a worse name for himself than Toadette with this vote.

Was it all hail the town leader? xD

firebringer

I see a romeo and juliet duet is in order.

Funce
March 10th, 2016, 01:25 PM
Yo Funyuns I like that vote and I am going to let you finish but Firebringers RVS was the best RVS in this entire game.

Funyuns disapproves of this obvious buddying.

Firebringer
March 10th, 2016, 01:26 PM
Who wants to talk setup spec with me?
So obviously Veronians and Romeo and Juliet are allied.
The two cults are our enemies and the neutrals we can ignore for most part day 1 except for jester obviously.

ThePaladin
Firebringer

Toothless pictures or riot.

Calix
Time to setup spec!

First thing's first. There's only two players that we actually have to lynch today. It's in everyone's best interests to find the Cult Leaders, including Neutrals. Anyone who has votes on them who claims Neutral should be lynched for going against our interests.

Secondly, Neutrals should be as pro-town as possible to absorb the Cult conversions. Or Town should act like Neutrals to avoid Cult conversions. Y'all have fun with that.

Thirdly, if the VigLovers kill a Cult Leader tonight, the OoO implies that there won't be a conversion made. If we kill a Cult Leader by Day 2, we'll only have one cult to deal with.

Fourthly, the VigLovers win with town according to wincons. They also have a factional kill. I think we should use said kill as a 'second lynch'. That means that we suggest players for the VigLovers to target to increase the chances of a successful hit.

Fifthly, the Executioner's target is randomised, so there is around 3/12 chance that a Cult/ Paris is the target. So I think we should keep in mind that the Executioner's target isn't necessarily town even without taking into account conversions.

Finally, Gladiator cannot be healed by Alarmist. Just in case that isn't a giant fucking clue, don't go full retard with using it.

Yeah that is it for now.

Calix
March 10th, 2016, 01:27 PM
Was it all hail the town leader? xD

firebringer

I see a romeo and juliet duet is in order.

I don't like this attempt at hunting down roles that can win with us.

Mikecall

Firebringer
March 10th, 2016, 01:27 PM
From what I seen their is no night zero or w/e. So we are dealing with is just 2 cults. Hmmm
Weird the lovers are factional killers

Calix
March 10th, 2016, 01:30 PM
From what I seen their is no night zero or w/e. So we are dealing with is just 2 cults. Hmmm
Weird the lovers are factional killers

Like I said, we should give the VigLovers information on who they should kill. I don't want to risk them being incompetent noobs.

Firebringer
March 10th, 2016, 01:31 PM
Time to setup spec!

First thing's first. There's only two players that we actually have to lynch today. It's in everyone's best interests to find the Cult Leaders, including Neutrals. Anyone who has votes on them who claims Neutral should be lynched for going against our interests.

Secondly, Neutrals should be as pro-town as possible to absorb the Cult conversions. Or Town should act like Neutrals to avoid Cult conversions. Y'all have fun with that.

Thirdly, if the VigLovers kill a Cult Leader tonight, the OoO implies that there won't be a conversion made. If we kill a Cult Leader by Day 2, we'll only have one cult to deal with.

Fourthly, the VigLovers win with town according to wincons. They also have a factional kill. I think we should use said kill as a 'second lynch'. That means that we suggest players for the VigLovers to target to increase the chances of a successful hit.

Fifthly, the Executioner's target is randomised, so there is around 3/12 chance that a Cult/ Paris is the target. So I think we should keep in mind that the Executioner's target isn't necessarily town even without taking into account conversions.

Finally, Gladiator cannot be healed by Alarmist. Just in case that isn't a giant fucking clue, don't go full retard with using it.

Yeah that is it for now.

1) If someone claims neutral they are liely jester.
2) This is all WIFOM and isn't helping.
3) If we no lynch we should have the agreed upon target I agree. And yeah, if we lynch/kill a cult today we only have 1 team to deal with.
4) Of course, they are essentially 100% town. Unlike your game their is nothing that makes them even remotely anti town, besides that one has to survive.
5) I don't want to consider Executioner target yet. But if their is one they should claim day 2 because of chances it would be on cult.

6) No comment.

Firebringer
March 10th, 2016, 01:32 PM
Firebringer

Toothless pictures or riot.

I CHOOSE RIOT!

Firebringer
March 10th, 2016, 01:33 PM
I notice that vote count analysis won't do us much good here for finding cult on D1. Kind of useless in cult games. I was just thinking 'I should keep track of it' then was like 'No, useless for cult'.

ThePaladin
March 10th, 2016, 01:34 PM
3) If we no lynch we should have the agreed upon target I agree. And yeah, if we lynch/kill a cult today we only have 1 team to deal with.
4) Of course, they are essentially 100% town. Unlike your game their is nothing that makes them even remotely anti town, besides that one has to survive.
5) I don't want to consider Executioner target yet. But if their is one they should claim day 2 because of chances it would be on cult.

6) No comment.

1: No role starts as jester to my knowledge.
5. There is an executioner who knows only role of target and then an anti-executioner(unlyncher) which are you speakign about.

Calix

6) No comment.

1. Jester isn't a problem yet and I think Paris would try to avoid getting their target NKed

2. Or is it? :)

3. Why can't we lynch AND choose a target or two for the night kill? This is clearly a pro-town mechanic and should be utilised immediately.

4. Agree

5. Fair enough, although I don't think your last line of thought makes much sense. There's an awful lot that can go wrong conversion-wise.

Toadette
Yay setup spec

Firebringer
March 10th, 2016, 01:35 PM
Yay setup spec

Where is your RVS Toad?

Calix
March 10th, 2016, 01:35 PM
Yay setup spec

We've had a RVS and the setup is complicated, so it's good to clarify.

Place a vote, darling.

ThePaladin
March 10th, 2016, 01:36 PM
Why don't we all just rolecall by name such as paris, valentine etc. and see where there are problems?

EZ game right?

Firebringer
We've had a RVS and the setup is complicated, so it's good to clarify.

Place a vote, darling.

If we start agreeing anymore, I am going to start getting creeped out.
Stop creeping me out.

Mikecall
1. Jester isn't a problem yet and I think Paris would try to avoid getting their target NKed

2. Or is it? :)

3. Why can't we lynch AND choose a target or two for the night kill? This is clearly a pro-town mechanic and should be utilised immediately.

4. Agree

5. Fair enough, although I don't think your last line of thought makes much sense. There's an awful lot that can go wrong conversion-wise.

I think we should lynch and choose adequately who would be the most idealistic target for romeo and juliet to kill, just hoping that we can catch one of the cult leaders in early days.

Calix
March 10th, 2016, 01:37 PM
Why don't we all just rolecall by name such as paris, valentine etc. and see where there are problems?

EZ game right?

Sure, we could break the game by role calling...but that would be boring as fuck.

It's not even a ladder game so why bother?

Firebringer
I realized a problem with choosing a target for romeo and juliet to kill. Consider that the target is Romeo/Juliet. So we would have to choose a backup in case that first choice was one of them. The backup almost makes it 100% sure the other isn't the comparable other.

ThePaladin
Sure, we could break the game by role calling...but that would be boring as fuck.

It's not even a ladder game so why bother?

Because making Sen made is fun?

Mattzed needs his vengeance from mafia wars

Toadette
I notice that vote count analysis won't do us much good here for finding cult on D1. Kind of useless in cult games. I was just thinking 'I should keep track of it' then was like 'No, useless for cult'.

No. This is an excuse to not keep track of votes

Firebringer

Toadette
March 10th, 2016, 01:38 PM
If we start agreeing anymore, I am going to start getting creeped out.
Stop creeping me out.

Buddy buddy with Funce now with Calix?

ThePaladin
I realized a problem with choosing a target for romeo and juliet to kill. Consider that the target is Romeo/Juliet. So we would have to choose a backup in case that first choice was one of them. The backup almost makes it 100% sure the other isn't the comparable other.

If we chose a target and they went for the backup that would sorta make the target romeo/juliet for the evils to kill. You realize why straight out saying kill this guy or this guy is bad right?

Firebringer
Sen, you messed up the votes. It should be 7 to lynch with 13 alive. You have it set to 14 to lynch for some weird reason.

Firebringer
March 10th, 2016, 01:39 PM
Buddy buddy with Funce now with Calix?

I am a friend of all. Even with toads such as yourself my dear.

Calix

That's why we would pick multiple players. It's just to better inform the VigLovers since having the town decide > two players decide.

Firebringer
No. This is an excuse to not keep track of votes

Firebringer

Good choice for RVS

Toadette
Guys remember there are 13 players this game. No activity sucks but spamming sucks too. Keep that in mind.

Calix
Sen, you messed up the votes. It should be 7 to lynch with 13 alive. You have it set to 14 to lynch for some weird reason.

Votes are counted at the end of the day, dumbass.

Firebringer
March 10th, 2016, 01:40 PM
Votes are counted at the end of the day, dumbass.

Then why have a vote counter to begin with?
Dumbass.

ThePaladin
March 10th, 2016, 01:40 PM

CYAN DERPYBRINGER.

- English and Yukinese only. You may use a word in other languages every once in a while, but posts which require people to use translators in order to fully understand them aren't allowed.

Chaos incomming/slipadin incomming

ThePaladin
March 10th, 2016, 01:41 PM
Then why have a vote counter to begin with?
Dumbass.

Because if a player doesn't have majority vote then its nolynch.

Firebringer
March 10th, 2016, 01:41 PM
CYAN DERPYBRINGER.

- English and Yukinese only. You may use a word in other languages every once in a while, but posts which require people to use translators in order to fully understand them aren't allowed.

Chaos incomming/slipadin incomming

ThePaladin, would you be my Juliet?

Mikecall
March 10th, 2016, 01:42 PM
Guys remember there are 13 players this game. No activity sucks but spamming sucks too. Keep that in mind.

So we must keep the discussion going, its the only way.

@ontopic, Calix, why do you think the second vote for what I placed on firebringer is telling you that its scum?

Calix
March 10th, 2016, 01:43 PM
So we must keep the discussion going, its the only way.

@ontopic, Calix, why do you think the second vote for what I placed on firebringer is telling you that its scum?

You made a comment about certain players being the VigLovers. I don't see why you would care about hunting down roles that can win with us unless you are scum.

Mikecall
March 10th, 2016, 01:47 PM
You made a comment about certain players being the VigLovers. I don't see why you would care about hunting down roles that can win with us unless you are scum.

Thats a fair enough claim, I actually didnt know about the romeo and juliet win condition before, but now I know.

Just found it interesting with firebringers claim, probably should of known it was invalid, for Romeo and Juliet.

Calix
March 10th, 2016, 01:51 PM
Vote Count

Mikecall (2 [L-12]):
Firebringer, Calix
Firebringer (3 [L-11]):
Funce, ThePaladin, Toadette

If anything, cult games require closer diligence with regards to votes.

Firebringer
March 10th, 2016, 01:52 PM
Vote Count

Mikecall (2 [L-12]):
Firebringer, Calix
Firebringer (3 [L-11]):

I disagree, especially this day phase. It will only help you figure out the town pair, which isn't helpful.

Calix
March 10th, 2016, 01:53 PM
I disagree, especially this day phase. It will only help you figure out the town pair, which isn't helpful.

I see nothing wrong in gathering the results of RVS Part 1

Firebringer
March 10th, 2016, 01:54 PM
I see nothing wrong in gathering the results of RVS Part 1

It is all the wrong.

Toadette
March 10th, 2016, 02:01 PM
Vote Count

Mikecall (2 [L-12]):
Firebringer, Calix
Firebringer (3 [L-11]):

He's trying to quash one of our most useful tools. How people vote is the most telling tool we have.

Calix
March 10th, 2016, 02:03 PM
He's trying to quash one of our most useful tools. How people vote is the most telling tool we have.

You should either let him roam around in the wild with no awareness of how his actions look or you should interrogate him further.

Toadette
March 10th, 2016, 02:04 PM
You should either let him roam around in the wild with no awareness of how his actions look or you should interrogate him further.

You can't interrogate him. He's not smart enough to understand what an interrogation is.

Firebringer
March 10th, 2016, 02:05 PM
You can't interrogate him. He's not smart enough to understand what an interrogation is.

This is true.

Firebringer
Interrogation is a kind of meat, right?

Calix

If you keep having low expectations for him and treat him as such, how is he ever going to get better?

Toadette
March 10th, 2016, 02:09 PM
If you keep having low expectations for him and treat him as such, how is he ever going to get better?

My votes on him isn't it? Enough votes and he'll hopefully listen. We'll see.

Also, BTW guys, if anyone hammers this game without letting the person claim first, I WILL push to have you policy lynched no matter what and will not remove my vote

You have been warned.

Calix
March 10th, 2016, 02:11 PM

Also, BTW guys, if anyone hammers this game without letting the person claim first, I WILL push to have you policy lynched no matter what and will not remove my vote

You have been warned.

If you early hammer at all without giving any warning of doing so, this applies to you as well.

Toadette
March 10th, 2016, 02:12 PM
If you early hammer at all without giving any warning of doing so, this applies to you as well.

Yep, if you intend to hammer, state that intention first, or die.

Firebringer
March 10th, 2016, 02:20 PM

You have been warned.

Listen to what exactly?
We disagree on vote count analysis, which you never do btw so it makes you look scummy pushing me for it, and you claim I am anti town for it.

Toadette

I actually think she is scum.

Calix
March 10th, 2016, 02:21 PM
Listen to what exactly?
We disagree on vote count analysis, which you never do btw so it makes you look scummy pushing me for it, and you claim I am anti town for it.

Toadette

Then keep at it so that the game moves on from setup spec/ RVS onto something serious.

Just a reminder to not resort to personal attacks while doing so, you two.

Firebringer
March 10th, 2016, 02:23 PM
Then keep at it so that the game moves on from setup spec/ RVS onto something serious.

Just a reminder to not resort to personal attacks while doing so, you two.

My vote is not RVS and is serious. You want to address my posts claims? Or just going to sit in the sidelines?

Toadette
March 10th, 2016, 02:25 PM
Listen to what exactly?

Toadette

Wow, fire briner thinks I'm scum. Just like every game. I'm sooooo surprised

Firebringer
March 10th, 2016, 02:26 PM
Wow, fire briner thinks I'm scum. Just like every game. I'm sooooo surprised

Nice way to sidestep the issue.

Calix
March 10th, 2016, 02:27 PM
My vote is not RVS and is serious. You want to address my posts claims? Or just going to sit in the sidelines?

That is what I was saying. I was agreeing with and encouraging the purported intentions behind your vote.

No, I'm sitting out. I want to see you two have at it without outside influences. Don't respond to this post, I'm watching for now.

ThePaladin
March 10th, 2016, 02:30 PM

I'm not female so no.

I'll be the Prospero to your Ferdinand if you want.

Toadette
March 10th, 2016, 02:30 PM
Nice way to sidestep the issue.

Yeah, you mean the OMGUS vote on me for pointing out how you're trying to downplay a useful tool and pointing out how your play is poor? Suuuuuuch an issue.

Firebringer
March 10th, 2016, 02:33 PM
Yeah, you mean the OMGUS vote on me for pointing out how you're trying to downplay a useful tool and pointing out how your play is poor? Suuuuuuch an issue.

Its not OMGUS if their is a reason. Can you say, why you think this game is great tool for VCA, when I don't think you have EVER, said VCA was a great tool, if even a decent tool for figure scum out.

How is your play so far better? its page 4 right now. What do you expect of play right now? What is the "grand play".

Seriously, your post and case against me are so weak and filled with standard ways to discredit a player its not even a joke. Like, if you looked up 'How to defend yourself in mafia games' you basically just filled in a standard format for doing so.

"Yeah, you mean the _____ thing you did, now you are ________ and now I am ____________, Suuuuuuch a issue."

Fill in the blanks now!!

Toadette
March 10th, 2016, 02:41 PM
Last game I used vote count analysis to see that RLVG sheeped me onto Ash to put him at L-2, then voted Calix, and when we moved off of Calix I tried to move the votes to Mint and he didn't follow. Then when mint was L-1 (after he finally did vote him) and Ash was in the thread, RLVG jumped off. Before I took a second look at this, I thought Calix was scum.

Your statement that I don't use vote count analysis or that I've never been in favor of it is dumb, as votes are always the most telling scum tells.

I haven't tried yet this game but you're already back to your same terrible play as always. No surprises here, its expected from you. But you can't tell me that in this game analyzing votes is useless. Let's not insult the intelligence of everyone here with that garbage.

TheDarkestLight
March 10th, 2016, 02:52 PM
Like I said, we should give the VigLovers information on who they should kill. I don't want to risk them being incompetent noobs.

That's why we would pick multiple players. It's just to better inform the VigLovers since having the town decide > two players decide.

I disagree with this. Directing the kills is a very scummy move as scum can easily influence it. I trust two town having all the say rather than potential scum.

Romeo softclaim noted.

I agree, especially odd discrepancies and weird changes in behavior.

You have been warned.

But there is no hammer, majority doesn't end day if I read the setup right.

Toadette
March 10th, 2016, 02:53 PM
LOL

There's no hammer Calix, we can't implement our idea from last game

I have made a derp name unto me :(

TheDarkestLight
March 10th, 2016, 02:54 PM
My Internet is making it nearly impossible to post. It goes up and down and is very annoying, so I must post from my phone.

ThePaladin
March 10th, 2016, 03:38 PM
My Internet is making it nearly impossible to post. It goes up and down and is very annoying, so I must post from my phone.

Don't you mostly tend to not post a lot d1 anyway since you don't like d1 reads?

Toadette
March 10th, 2016, 03:46 PM
Don't you mostly tend to not post a lot d1 anyway since you don't like d1 reads?

TDL has been trying more day 1, derp. Quit referring to ancient TDL.

Funce
March 10th, 2016, 03:48 PM
Ancient TDL is the only TDL.
The burns are still real.

GameFreak
March 10th, 2016, 03:48 PM
Hello everybody, the timer said the game would start at 3 PM but apparantly it started 6 hours later.
That being said yes its thursday and i'm here all sober. Gotta make a change.
I see toady and fire are going at it.
Mike also jumped off his vote immediately after being called out on it, that seemed rather scummy.

Mikecall
March 10th, 2016, 03:53 PM
Hello everybody, the timer said the game would start at 3 PM but apparantly it started 6 hours later.
Mike also jumped off his vote immediately after being called out on it, that seemed rather scummy.

After the realisation of reading the Romeo and Juliet win condition, the reason off the vote.

I did mention it on a previous post xD.

Mikecall
March 10th, 2016, 03:55 PM
TDL has been trying more day 1, derp. Quit referring to ancient TDL.

Maybe it might of been a clue, but who knows.

TheDarkestLight
March 10th, 2016, 04:01 PM
Maybe it might of been a clue, but who knows.

It's obv a clue. Please dig into it more sir.

Toadette
March 10th, 2016, 04:01 PM

Again, Mikecall being Mikecall. Lord this is just like every other game ever. They all start the same way.

ThePaladin
March 10th, 2016, 04:34 PM
Just going to say this now, since this is a pattern

If I am scum, I will scum slip and it will be very obvious.
Don't over-read stuff I say as slips.

Slaol
March 10th, 2016, 04:34 PM
Ill talk in about 6 hours

Toadette
March 10th, 2016, 04:41 PM
Ill talk in about 6 hours

Slaol! Sheep me

Slaol
March 10th, 2016, 04:50 PM
Sorry. Trying to sheep the girlfriend

TheDarkestLight
March 10th, 2016, 04:54 PM

Totally me amirite? :)

ThePaladin
March 10th, 2016, 05:03 PM

Totally a Romeo softclaim

TheDarkestLight
March 10th, 2016, 05:04 PM
Totally a Romeo softclaim

Oh shit, you got it.

Toadette
March 10th, 2016, 05:05 PM
You know, pointing out crumbs day 1 is not a pro town move.

ThePaladin
March 10th, 2016, 05:05 PM
I'm not female so no.

I'll be the Prospero to your Ferdinand if you want.

But no one appears to have gotten this.

TDL does that mean you softclaimed juliet? O.o

ThePaladin
March 10th, 2016, 05:06 PM

Pointing out 2 softclaims for the same unique role is not pro-town?

Toadette
March 10th, 2016, 05:07 PM
Pointing out 2 softclaims for the same unique role is not pro-town?

Nope. Stop role hunting derpadin

TheDarkestLight
March 10th, 2016, 05:07 PM

Because I'm being serious.

ThePaladin
March 10th, 2016, 05:08 PM
Nope. Stop role hunting derpadin

I'm literally the guy said explicitly that we should all rolecall.

Also, Dichotomies are a thing

Toadette
March 10th, 2016, 05:09 PM
Because I'm being serious.

Some crumbs may be serious other may be fake

So derpadin should stop pointing out everything he observes and take a chill pill

Maybe a cyanide pill

ThePaladin
March 10th, 2016, 05:11 PM
Some crumbs may be serious other may be fake

So derpadin should stop pointing out everything he observes and take a chill pill

Maybe a cyanide pill

Sorry Toadette I'm not poisoning myself; This romeo and juliet isn't ending this way.

Whoever knows my softclaim gets free points.

TheDarkestLight
March 10th, 2016, 05:13 PM
Sorry Toadette I'm not poisoning myself; This romeo and juliet isn't ending this way.

Whoever knows my softclaim gets free points.

You expect a rolecall but only softclaim?

Toadette
March 10th, 2016, 05:13 PM
I'm literally the guy said explicitly that we should all rolecall.

Also, Dichotomies are a thing

And you're the guy that wants to be lynched day 1 for being derpy. We can make that happen if you really want

ThePaladin
March 10th, 2016, 05:14 PM
You expect a rolecall but only softclaim?

Calix already said that she won't be in the rolecall so that idea was shot down pretty fast.
Why do you want to rolecall aswell?

ThePaladin
March 10th, 2016, 05:15 PM
And you're the guy that wants to be lynched day 1 for being derpy. We can make that happen if you really want

You would know you are lynching not-scum. I will scumslip if I'm scum; you know this.

Toadette
March 10th, 2016, 05:23 PM
You would know you are lynching not-scum. I will scumslip if I'm scum; you know this.

ThePaladin

ThePaladin
March 10th, 2016, 05:25 PM
ThePaladin

LETS GO TOADETTE

-challenge Toadette

Toadette
March 10th, 2016, 05:28 PM
LETS GO TOADETTE

-challenge Toadette

If this is legit you are 100% a fucking retard.

ThePaladin
March 10th, 2016, 05:29 PM
If this is legit you are 100% a fucking retard.

Says the guy who voted me over the two softclaims that can't both be true.

Toadette
March 10th, 2016, 05:30 PM
Says the guy who voted me over the two softclaims that can't both be true.

You're so retarded. This is the most derpy thing you have done yet if this is legit. I can't even. Wow.

Funce
March 10th, 2016, 05:32 PM
uhhhh. PALLY WHY?!
I hope to god thats not legit.

ThePaladin
March 10th, 2016, 05:32 PM
You're so retarded. This is the most derpy thing you have done yet if this is legit. I can't even. Wow.

I pointed out a dichotomy.
I pointed out how you scum-reading me was wrong, although I assume the reason was more policy.

I took action.
Problem?

Toadette
March 10th, 2016, 05:35 PM
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

Funce
March 10th, 2016, 05:35 PM
*kneads temples* that role is broken as it self-confirms. But we also need to take into account that you're going to be converted very soon.
Do we lynch the town who is definitely going to turn cult, or the unknown.

Funce
March 10th, 2016, 05:36 PM
Memes

Wasn't the last time you said that the thread was deleted?

Toadette
March 10th, 2016, 05:36 PM
Wasn't the last time you said that the thread was deleted?

I don't think that's why it was lol

ThePaladin
March 10th, 2016, 05:38 PM
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

Oh? A wise guy, huh? Look, I'm tracing you right now, pal. We'll see how smart you feel with internal security all over your fricking ass.

TheDarkestLight
March 10th, 2016, 05:39 PM
You know what I like more than bad Mafia players?

Knowledge.

Wow Pally.

Toadette
Iean I get it. 3 games now I have correctly pegged Paladin as scum and ruined him. He's got a chip on his shoulder, so if this is legit its 100% emotion based.

I just can't believe the level of derp here its amazing.

Toadette
Oh? A wise guy, huh? Look, I'm tracing you right now, pal. We'll see how smart you feel with internal security all over your fricking ass.

lol

Toadette
March 10th, 2016, 05:41 PM
I just don't even. I can't.

ThePaladin
March 10th, 2016, 05:42 PM
lol

Ah, A few more moments and I'll have your sorry ass in a sling.

Well why don't you just sit tight and I'll order up a little celebration for ya. Including fireworks.

Toadette
March 10th, 2016, 05:42 PM
I'm dying!! I'm literally dead right now

Slaol
March 10th, 2016, 05:45 PM
No like I'm actually seeing the gf. Irl. It's why I'll contribute later

Toadette
March 10th, 2016, 05:46 PM
LETS GO SLOALS GF

-challenge Slaol's GF

ThePaladin
March 10th, 2016, 05:51 PM
I'm dying!! I'm literally dead right now

Sorta disappointed I can't link audio files.

Toadette, admit you are scum and all our past differences can be settled.

Toadette
March 10th, 2016, 05:53 PM
Sorta disappointed I can't link audio files.

Toadette, admit you are scum and all our past differences can be settled.

LOL

You admit you come into this with a chip on your shoulder. You don't like me because every time you're up against me, I win. Well guess what pal. Your little grudge is going to make you feel SO stupid.

ThePaladin
March 10th, 2016, 05:55 PM
LOL

You admit you come into this with a chip on your shoulder. You don't like me because every time you're up against me, I win. Well guess what pal. Your little grudge is going to make you feel SO stupid.

"I am not a 'pal'. I work for a living you mo-ron! You will call me Paladin or The Paladin! Do you understand me? "

This has nothing to do with a grudge this is about your stupid reasoning of thinking voting me is better than 2 people claiming the same unique role.

ThePaladin
March 10th, 2016, 05:56 PM
"I am not a 'pal'. I work for a living you mo-ron! You will call me Paladin or The Paladin! Do you understand me? "

This has nothing to do with a grudge this is about your stupid reasoning of thinking voting me is better than 2 people claiming the same unique role.

Slaol now denies the claim but this is referring to preceding my challenge.

Toadette
March 10th, 2016, 05:57 PM

Mr. Paladin, what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

ThePaladin
March 10th, 2016, 05:59 PM
Mr. Paladin, what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

You moor-oon, you are not to question my orders! When I say jump, you jump! When I say fight, you fight! When I tell you to die for the town, then you will certainly die! Have I made myself clear?

Dichotomies are greater than anything except a scum slip. I think we can all agree on this.

ThePaladin
March 10th, 2016, 06:00 PM
huh, rping is encouraged...

"RP is encouraged in the public/day chat, but please keep your instructions concise. " -setup

Toadette
March 10th, 2016, 06:05 PM
At least you're entertaining paladin. At least you have that.

ThePaladin
March 10th, 2016, 06:06 PM
At least you're entertaining paladin. At least you have that.

-belay challenge Toadette

Toadette
March 10th, 2016, 06:09 PM
-belay challenge Toadette

LOL IT WAS FAKE

You can't "belay" the challenge. Your fake challenge served you what purpose pal? Trying to fish to see if I'm a TPR or not?

ThePaladin
March 10th, 2016, 06:10 PM
LOL IT WAS FAKE

You can't "belay" the challenge. Your fake challenge served you what purpose pal? Trying to fish to see if I'm a TPR or not?

I can belay it if sen hasn't seen it yet. I asked him question about it earlier.

ThePaladin
March 10th, 2016, 06:11 PM
3 roles that can be cits don't know their role how could i possibly be checking you for tpr.

Toadette
March 10th, 2016, 06:13 PM
I can belay it if sen hasn't seen it yet. I asked him question about it earlier.

So assuming you were this role and that were possible, your little stunt outted yourself this early and you tried to out my role too. GOOD JOB! GOLD STAR FOR YOU

Toadette
March 10th, 2016, 06:15 PM
I really do need to take a break after this game. The stupid is driving me mad.

ThePaladin
March 10th, 2016, 06:16 PM
So assuming you were this role and that were possible, your little stunt outted yourself this early and you tried to out my role too. GOOD JOB! GOLD STAR FOR YOU

Wait so you agree that voting me over a dichotomy was stupid?
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5hdnxpKU41rufuz6o1_400.png

Toadette
March 10th, 2016, 06:22 PM
Wait so you agree that voting me over a dichotomy was stupid?
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5hdnxpKU41rufuz6o1_400.png

You're an idiot.

ThePaladin
March 10th, 2016, 06:22 PM

I have sorta been pushing to rolecall anyway so meh.

ThePaladin
March 10th, 2016, 06:23 PM
You're an idiot.
Alas Toadette!
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/57/b8/6f/57b86fecc5ebd7897b57935f9528763b.jpg

Toadette
March 10th, 2016, 06:24 PM
I have sorta been pushing to rolecall anyway so meh.

Yes because day 1 mass claims are always a great idea.

You're making me want to break my rule of not policy lynching day 1. You really are.

ThePaladin
March 10th, 2016, 06:26 PM
Yes because day 1 mass claims are always a great idea.

You're making me want to break my rule of not policy lynching day 1. You really are.

We each have a unique role and there are only 2 scum d1. So it actually is a good idea, there should only be a maximum of 2 dichotomies(50%) or 1 trichotomy(66% chance of hitting cult leader).

Firebringer
March 10th, 2016, 06:29 PM
We each have a unique role and there are only 2 scum d1. So it actually is a good idea, there should only be a maximum of 2 dichotomies(50%) or 1 trichotomy(66% chance of hitting cult leader).

Mind, blown.

ThePaladin
March 10th, 2016, 06:29 PM

Tell me how this is bad for town.

Also Hi fire

Firebringer
March 10th, 2016, 06:33 PM

Also Hi fire

Ummm, you edited this post Paladin.
You realize thats against rules, right?

ThePaladin
March 10th, 2016, 06:35 PM

I don't think I did?

ThePaladin
March 10th, 2016, 06:35 PM

I didn't edit it nor does it say i did on my screen?

Screenshot please if it shows on your end.

Firebringer
March 10th, 2016, 06:37 PM
I didn't edit it nor does it say i did on my screen?

Screenshot please if it shows on your end.

I didn't screenshot, I just refreshed and noticed a change.

ThePaladin
March 10th, 2016, 06:39 PM

Posts say edited *date* if edited. Are you sure you're not seeing things or confusing posts?

TheDarkestLight
March 10th, 2016, 06:40 PM

From what I can tell, if the person who posted it doesn't refresh or change to another page, he can edit it without the thing on the bottom showing up?

Not sure, never tried it specifically.

Sen
March 10th, 2016, 06:41 PM
1x body armor (prevents one Inquisitor/sword attack).
1x bible (grants immunity to conversion for one night).
- Cult Leader attacks are covered by body armour. Kills resulting from double conversion attempt, or by trying to convert an enemy Cultist are not.
- The body armour can protect against multiple attacks on the same night.
The bible can prevent kills resulting from conversion attempts, since the conversion would fail.

If a Cultist targets you, both of you will die.
- An alerted Zealot will kill all Cultists that target him that night, just like a Veteran.

ThePaladin
March 10th, 2016, 06:41 PM
From what I can tell, if the person who posted it doesn't refresh or change to another page, he can edit it without the thing on the bottom showing up?

Pretty sure I've posted then immediately edited b4. It still shows.

TheDarkestLight
March 10th, 2016, 06:43 PM
Pretty sure I've posted then immediately edited b4. It still shows.

I have too. If you refresh or anything it doesn't.

Toadette
March 10th, 2016, 06:44 PM

There's a thread for that

ThePaladin
March 10th, 2016, 06:44 PM
I have too. If you refresh or anything it doesn't.

Oh you mean post then come back to it later and edit?

I've done that too and it showed, I believe.

ThePaladin
March 10th, 2016, 06:45 PM
Fire how drunk are you right now?

Toadette
March 10th, 2016, 06:47 PM
I can confirm that it doesn't always show when posts are edited

Seems to be if you edit it before someone else posts

Paladin wtf dude

Toadette
March 10th, 2016, 06:49 PM
I can confirm that it doesn't always show when posts are edited

Seems to be if you edit it before someone else posts

Paladin wtf dude

That theory is dead

But if you don't leave the page and edit it it won't show you edited

Firebringer
March 10th, 2016, 06:50 PM
All he edited in was "Hi fire"
Not like its a serious thing.

Anyways, this is going off topic.
I think we should still lynch Toadette.

Toadette
March 10th, 2016, 06:50 PM
All he edited in was "Hi fire"
Not like its a serious thing.

Anyways, this is going off topic.
I think we should still lynch Toadette.

Yawn

ThePaladin
March 10th, 2016, 06:51 PM

Also Hi fire

Hi fire is there.

Firebringer
March 10th, 2016, 06:52 PM
Yawn

Why are you bothering to vote for ThePaladin?
You really think he is scum this game or is this a policy?

Toadette
Hi fire is there.

Dude you were caught editing a post, let it go. Christ

ThePaladin
Oh edited in. I didn't do that either. That's how i posted it. I posted it from advanced instead of quick reply if that makes a difference.

I did not edit the post is what i'm saying sheesh.

Toadette
Why are you bothering to vote for ThePaladin?
You really think he is scum this game or is this a policy?

100% policy. I voted him as a "cut the crap" vote.

Firebringer
March 10th, 2016, 06:53 PM
100% policy. I voted him as a "cut the crap" vote.

well at least you admit it.
I don't think he is scum, so I don't want to entertain this policy.

ThePaladin
March 10th, 2016, 06:54 PM
Thoughts on my role-call idea everyone?

Toadette
March 10th, 2016, 06:54 PM
well at least you admit it.
I don't think he is scum, so I don't want to entertain this policy.

You don't have to. My vote is symbolic and until I see something better to do with it it'll sit there.

Firebringer
March 10th, 2016, 06:56 PM
Who Posted?
Posts 44 ThePaladin
Posts 44 Toadette
Posts 30 Firebringer
Posts 16 Calix
Posts 10 TheDarkestLight
Posts 7 Mikecall
Posts 6 Funce
Posts 3 Sen
Posts 3 Slaol
Posts 1 GameFreak

Quite a few players haven't talked much and I would like to hear their opinions so far, like Slaol and GF, and Frozen Angel, Hinata.

Right now, I think things are going into a circle jerk.

Firebringer
March 10th, 2016, 06:58 PM
Thoughts on my role-call idea everyone?

I don't think its that good considering theres about 4 players who will fake claim. You sure you have the numbers right?

Funce
March 10th, 2016, 07:00 PM
Ew my posts number are horrible.

Okay, hypothetically, if there was a pseudo-challenge.
I would totally lynch Paladin before Toadette.
*removed reasoning*

Firebringer
March 10th, 2016, 07:00 PM
Ew my posts number are horrible.

Okay, hypothetically, if there was a pseudo-challenge.
I would totally lynch Paladin before Toadette.
*removed reasoning*

What hypothetical challenge?
Funce

Explain.

ThePaladin
March 10th, 2016, 07:01 PM
I don't think its that good considering theres about 4 players who will fake claim. You sure you have the numbers right?

Paris has no reason to fake claim

Argument for mercutio yes. I don't see any reason for him to either though.

1capulet leader. 1montaque leader. = 2 fake claims?

Funce
March 10th, 2016, 07:02 PM
What hypothetical challenge?
Funce

Explain.

Pally challenged the Toadette. And Took it back.

Firebringer
March 10th, 2016, 07:03 PM
Pally challenged the Toadette. And Took it back.

ThePaladin is a gladiator?
What?

ThePaladin
March 10th, 2016, 07:04 PM
ThePaladin is a gladiator?
What?

Do we really believe this guy's claim that I edited my post when he's apparently missed 1/3rd of the game lol.

Firebringer
March 10th, 2016, 07:04 PM
Do we really believe this guy's claim that I edited my post when he's apparently missed 1/3rd of the game lol.

Nobody cares about the editing anymore Paladin.
I haven't read everything since I got back.

ThePaladin
March 10th, 2016, 07:07 PM
Nobody cares about the editing anymore Paladin.
I haven't read everything since I got back.

I challenged toadette for voting me over the softclaim dichotomy between you and sloan.

Then I asked sen to belay it 2 pages later.

Funce
March 10th, 2016, 07:30 PM
LETS GO TOADETTE

-challenge Toadette

Thats the post.

Frozen Angel
March 10th, 2016, 09:47 PM
9 pages while I was sleep?!!!!!! oO

I will catch up after eating breakfast and stuff!

Slaol
March 10th, 2016, 10:51 PM
I am not soft claiming romeo.... I am hard claiming romeo... get it? hard?

Calix
March 10th, 2016, 11:47 PM
What the hell did I wake up to?

Paladin, nobody wants to have a mass fucking role-call because that's boring and requires no skill. Stop trying to make one happen.

Also, who the fuck claims a role that cannot be healed from conversions? Jesus Christ.

Toadette
March 10th, 2016, 11:51 PM
What the hell did I wake up to?

Paladin, nobody wants to have a mass fucking role-call because that's boring and requires no skill. Stop trying to make one happen.

Also, who the fuck claims a role that cannot be healed from conversions? Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ doesn't claim a role that can't be healed from conversions since he does the converting B-)

Frozen Angel
March 10th, 2016, 11:53 PM
sorry something happened.

I'll post in 4 / 5 hours.

Calix
March 10th, 2016, 11:54 PM
Jesus Christ doesn't claim a role that can't be healed from conversions since he does the converting B-)

Have I told you how you are quite the wit, Dad?

Can I have a summary of your thoughts on the chat so far?

Toadette
March 11th, 2016, 12:06 AM
Have I told you how you are quite the wit, Dad?

Can I have a summary of your thoughts on the chat so far?

A lot of garbage. Fire refusing to try, Slaol refusing to try, Paladin refusing to see reason.

I am a little weireded out by Funce jumping to my defense, but it may just be because he recognizes that Paladin will probably lose the game for town

Calix
March 11th, 2016, 12:13 AM
A lot of garbage. Fire refusing to try, Slaol refusing to try, Paladin refusing to see reason.

I am a little weireded out by Funce jumping to my defense, but it may just be because he recognizes that Paladin will probably lose the game for town

Funce claiming to want Paladin lynch > Your lynch wasn't that note-worthy, save for the fact that he believes Paladin is likely to be scum. Guess we can ask him for his thoughts there.

I hope Paladin isn't being serious because claiming Gladiator Day 1 is unbelievably stupid. Or unbelievably smart, depending on the motivation...however it's Paladin, so I'm inclined to think the former.

For various reasons, I don't care to lynch him at this point in time.

I've already said why a mass role-call defeats the point of the game, so his response is to...force other players to claim their role?

God damn.

Firebringer
March 11th, 2016, 12:22 AM

Where are you gettting, "fire refusing to try" from?

Firebringer
March 11th, 2016, 12:23 AM
Funce claiming to want Paladin lynch > Your lynch wasn't that note-worthy, save for the fact that he believes Paladin is likely to be scum. Guess we can ask him for his thoughts there.

I hope Paladin isn't being serious because claiming Gladiator Day 1 is unbelievably stupid. Or unbelievably smart, depending on the motivation...however it's Paladin, so I'm inclined to think the former.

For various reasons, I don't care to lynch him at this point in time.

I've already said why a mass role-call defeats the point of the game, so his response is to...force other players to claim their role?

God damn.

I like the god damn at the end, its the only emotion you have showed this whole game. Where is the angry Calix? I like her better.

Firebringer
March 11th, 2016, 12:23 AM
sorry something happened.

I'll post in 4 / 5 hours.

No problem Frozen!
We can wait, not much is happening anyways.

Firebringer
March 11th, 2016, 12:24 AM
I am not soft claiming romeo.... I am hard claiming romeo... get it? hard?
Thats not a joke.
Also, good to note you are hard claiming Romeo.

Calix
March 11th, 2016, 12:26 AM
I like the god damn at the end, its the only emotion you have showed this whole game. Where is the angry Calix? I like her better.

Why's that?

It's not even been 12 hours into the game. So impatient :fb:

Firebringer
March 11th, 2016, 12:27 AM
Why's that?

It's not even been 12 hours into the game. So impatient :fb:

You are so calm and neutral and you aren't pushing anyone. This isn't the Calix I like. I like pushy calix better.

Toadette
March 11th, 2016, 12:36 AM
You are so calm and neutral and you aren't pushing anyone. This isn't the Calix I like. I like pushy calix better.

Calix is being 100% normal Calix.

Firebringer
March 11th, 2016, 12:47 AM
Calix is being 100% normal Calix.

Is your goal for this game just to say I am wrong about every statement I say?

Firebringer
March 11th, 2016, 12:49 AM
Hey Slaol, want to tag team these noobs?

Toadette
March 11th, 2016, 01:02 AM
Is your goal for this game just to say I am wrong about every statement I say?

You're saying Calix isn't being normal Calix which is complete bullshit.

powerofdeath
March 11th, 2016, 04:38 AM
Hey! this started :o

Frozen Angel
March 11th, 2016, 04:43 AM
okay I started reading this!

first thing I read , yeah we can buddy up with Romeo and Juliet :) I guess we need to choose a pool and suggest that to them for the night kill.

Frozen Angel
March 11th, 2016, 04:47 AM
page 3 . I liked FB aggression.

and palladian involving.

Frozen Angel
March 11th, 2016, 04:48 AM
ok wtf was that a gladiate? or a vig shot ?

or just a dumb reaction test?

Frozen Angel
March 11th, 2016, 04:53 AM
I challenged toadette for voting me over the softclaim dichotomy between you and sloan.

Then I asked sen to belay it 2 pages later.

I'm not sure if thats even a possibility. In ms if you do that you can't take it back ... but whatever. Its SC2

Frozen Angel
March 11th, 2016, 04:57 AM
I'm in a horrible situation in IRL

sorry for active lurking but thats all I can do right now

TheDarkestLight
March 11th, 2016, 06:33 AM
okay I started reading this!

first thing I read , yeah we can buddy up with Romeo and Juliet :) I guess we need to choose a pool and suggest that to them for the night kill.

No. Do not direct them. We avoid go out directing Vigilantes day one, let's not direct these two. The only people who want to influence their kill are people who don't want to be on the end of it.

Toadette
March 11th, 2016, 10:18 AM
Yeah FA, directing the vig kill is kinda scummy dear

Calix
March 11th, 2016, 10:23 AM

FA wasn't the first person to bring it up. I did, because I saw it as a 'second lynch' kind of deal and thought having the 7 town + 2 VigLovers giving their thoughts was a better idea. I didn't propose it as a major thing to be debated for most of the day, more of an EOD "these players are scummy because of XYZ, you could consider them" kind of deal.

I think we should actually FIND suspects first before we get to that, however. I just want to note that Viva Hinata was online and didn't comment earlier, and a quarter of the players are active-lurking. The woes of Day One with cult.

TheDarkestLight
March 11th, 2016, 10:29 AM
FA wasn't the first person to bring it up. I did, because I saw it as a 'second lynch' kind of deal and thought having the 7 town + 2 VigLovers giving their thoughts was a better idea. I didn't propose it as a major thing to be debated for most of the day, more of an EOD "these players are scummy because of XYZ, you could consider them" kind of deal.

I think we should actually FIND suspects first before we get to that, however. I just want to note that Viva Hinata was online and didn't comment earlier, and a quarter of the players are active-lurking. The woes of Day One with cult.

People don't want to be active to avoid being culted. Also, they can easily decide who to shoot on their own, free of scum influence.

Calix
March 11th, 2016, 10:34 AM
People don't want to be active to avoid being culted. Also, they can easily decide who to shoot on their own, free of scum influence.

I disagree with the line of thought that the active players = more likely to be culted. Anyone lurking with that justification is either stupid or scum.

Why not have the VigLovers determine what the intentions behind each request/s are? Surely that is more information compared to not knowing who everyone wants dead.

TheDarkestLight
March 11th, 2016, 10:36 AM
I disagree with the line of thought that the active players = more likely to be culted. Anyone lurking with that justification is either stupid or scum.

Why not have the VigLovers determine what the intentions behind each request/s are? Surely that is more information compared to not knowing who everyone wants dead.

Because they are likely to listen to town reads, and it isn't hard for scum to be read as town. It's an unnecessary risk.

Calix
March 11th, 2016, 10:39 AM
Because they are likely to listen to town reads, and it isn't hard for scum to be read as town. It's an unnecessary risk.

If you think this, does this also mean that you dislike the idea of explicitly posting reads, seeing as players are likely to be influenced by those?

Frozen Angel
March 11th, 2016, 10:47 AM
I said we can suggest a vig kill pool to them , not tell them who to kill directly ,,,

and that works that way. I don't care to be in that pool.

Frozen Angel
March 11th, 2016, 10:50 AM

calling about who you think will be culted at night is so damn scummy. thats what I expect form a cult leader to do to line up lynches and find yourself safe targets.

TheDarkestLight

Slaol
March 11th, 2016, 11:40 AM

Agreed

Slaol
March 11th, 2016, 11:41 AM
Fire asked me to tag team, but im full up on filling people up

GameFreak
March 11th, 2016, 12:01 PM
Sorry guys i'm back now.
I really don't understand what paladin just pulled. Are these really the rules ?

Sen, can gladiator challenge and then simply revoke it because you weren't online ?

TheDarkestLight
March 11th, 2016, 12:58 PM
calling about who you think will be culted at night is so damn scummy. thats what I expect form a cult leader to do to line up lynches and find yourself safe targets.

TheDarkestLight

I never called out anyone specific would be culted... Please show me where I said that. I specifically made a general claim that Cult could potentially influence the kills of Romeo and Juliet if we gave them ideas during the day. Even among a group that is still an idea. Let them decide on their own. Also, I said scum can easily be town reads... that doesn't necessarily mean D1 town reads are auto cult tomorrow, it could mean that people town read the Cult Leaders right now. All it takes is clever talking to get town read, even as scum, and since scum have the most info they can talk the most clever.

Firebringer
March 11th, 2016, 01:06 PM
Going to sheep Frozen, because TheDarkestLight isn't townie enough:
TheDarkestLight

powerofdeath
March 11th, 2016, 01:09 PM
I scumread this guy. YOLO

Frozen Angel

powerofdeath
March 11th, 2016, 01:10 PM
I scumread this guy. YOLO

-Challenge Frozen Angel

TheDarkestLight
Going to sheep Frozen, because TheDarkestLight isn't townie enough:
TheDarkestLight

Best reasoning I've heard all day.

powerofdeath
Frozen Angel

First vote.

Firebringer
March 11th, 2016, 01:11 PM
Powerofdeath

Frozen Angel
March 11th, 2016, 01:12 PM
I never called out anyone specific would be culted... Please show me where I said that. I specifically made a general claim that Cult could potentially influence the kills of Romeo and Juliet if we gave them ideas during the day. Even among a group that is still an idea. Let them decide on their own. Also, I said scum can easily be town reads... that doesn't necessarily mean D1 town reads are auto cult tomorrow, it could mean that people town read the Cult Leaders right now. All it takes is clever talking to get town read, even as scum, and since scum have the most info they can talk the most clever.

why are you even talking about who is potentially going to be culted?

We all know scums can easily been some manipulative town reads. what's actually your point for even discussing these stuff?

powerofdeath
Force Frozen Angel to claim and see if theres any counter claims, if hes someone important and is uncounterclaimed, lynch me out of this game.

Okay bye.

Frozen Angel
Powerofdeath

Are you my Romeo? oO

Frozen Angel
March 11th, 2016, 01:13 PM
Force Frozen Angel to claim and see if theres any counter claims, if hes someone important and is uncounterclaimed, lynch me out of this game.

Okay bye.

force me to claim? I will do so in L1 . what are you trying to imply ? and no I'm not important I guess. Or am I ?

whats the point of this shitty post ?

Firebringer
March 11th, 2016, 01:14 PM
Are you my Romeo? oO

I am obviously Juliet, Frozen Angel.

Calix
March 11th, 2016, 01:14 PM
Are you my Romeo? oO

What?

No seriously, what the fuck just happened?

Why do we have mass claims?

Why did powerofdumb just decide to reveal?

Why is he pushing for claims?

Why are multiple players doing this?

WTF

Firebringer
March 11th, 2016, 01:15 PM

Okay bye.

This is just bad play, instead of making a case against Frozen you make us do a ultimatum and force a lynch between you town, explain why we shouldn't do what you say with you instead of FA?

Firebringer
March 11th, 2016, 01:16 PM
What?

No seriously, what the fuck just happened?

Why do we have mass claims?

Why did powerofdumb just decide to reveal?

Why is he pushing for claims?

Why are multiple players doing this?

WTF

They are jokes Calix, soft claims at most. No one is mass claiming.

powerofdeath
March 11th, 2016, 01:16 PM
force me to claim? I will do so in L1 . what are you trying to imply ? and no I'm not important I guess. Or am I ?

Theres no hammer or L-1, if you read the set up, only one of us get to be lynched today, and since I already am confirmed town, you need to prove youre a worthier town than I am.

Calix
March 11th, 2016, 01:17 PM
Vote Count

powerofdeath (1 [L-13]):
Firebringer
Firebringer (2 [L-12]):
Funce, ThePaladin
Mikecall (1 [L-13]):
Calix
ThePaladin (1 [L-13]):
Toadette
TheDarkestLight (1 [L-13]):
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel (1 [L-13]):
powerofdeath

Calix
March 11th, 2016, 01:18 PM
Theres no hammer or L-1, if you read the set up, only one of us get to be lynched today, and since I already am confirmed town, you need to prove youre a worthier town than I am.

Congrats, idiot. You've made it into a lynch on a shitty player vs a recent recruit from MS...not even 24 hours into the game.

TheDarkestLight
March 11th, 2016, 01:18 PM
why are you even talking about who is potentially going to be culted?

We all know scums can easily been some manipulative town reads. what's actually your point for even discussing these stuff?

I never talked about who is potentially going to be culted. You brought up that I was when I wasn't and I asked you to show me where I was saying that. And I am pointing this stuff out because I am trying to remind people why we shouldn't be directing the Vigilante couple.

TheDarkestLight
March 11th, 2016, 01:19 PM
Congrats, idiot. You've made it into a lynch on a shitty player vs a recent recruit from MS...not even 24 hours into the game.

I feel you're getting too salty. This is the second challenge today and it's likely this is just as real as the last one.

Sen
March 11th, 2016, 01:20 PM
Sen, can gladiator challenge and then simply revoke it because you weren't online ?
Nope.

Firebringer
I feel you're getting too salty. This is the second challenge today and it's likely this is just as real as the last one.

TDL has a point, he is moving up that Town list.
2 more points and he gets a golden sticker.

powerofdeath

This post is also pretty bad.

>Implying L-1 = didnt read the set up.
>softing not important
>Not understanding the point of Challenge a player to a duel = didnt read the set up

powerofdeath
March 11th, 2016, 01:21 PM
Nope.

Anyway, as you all know this was fake, but it was a reaction test and do what you like with Frozen Angel's reaction.

I still scumread him/her/it/whatever.

Calix

Are you seriously scumreading me for getting annoyed at the multiple Gladiator claims? Please.

TheDarkestLight
Anyway, as you all know this was fake, but it was a reaction test and do what you like with Frozen Angel's reaction.

I still scumread him/her/it/whatever.

Oh hey, I actually managed to get it.

TheDarkestLight
March 11th, 2016, 01:22 PM
Are you seriously scumreading me for getting annoyed at the multiple Gladiator claims? Please.

Where did I say that I scum read you? You are the second person in the last few hours to claim that I am saying things that I am not.

Calix
March 11th, 2016, 01:22 PM
Since they can't be revoked, you all are just reducing the number of players that can be the Gladiator.

TheDarkestLight
March 11th, 2016, 01:23 PM
Since they can't be revoked, you all are just reducing the number of players that can be the Gladiator.

This is a legitimately valid point.

Firebringer

I already know who the gladiator is.
*Hint* *Hint*

Calix
Where did I say that I scum read you? You are the second person in the last few hours to claim that I am saying things that I am not.

You said I, a player who generally gets easily annoyed, was 'too' salty. That implies you think it was an overreaction/ fake.

TheDarkestLight
I already know who the gladiator is.
*Hint* *Hint*

Keep up with the WIFOM sir.

Firebringer
March 11th, 2016, 01:24 PM
You said I, a player who generally gets easily annoyed, was 'too' salty. That implies you think it was an overreaction/ fake.

Toadettes Arsonist Mafia, anyone?

TheDarkestLight
March 11th, 2016, 01:24 PM

But it is not what I implied. I think you got annoyed at it for no good reason because when you actually think about the context and other events surrounding the challenge it is easy to see it as fake.

ThePaladin
March 11th, 2016, 01:26 PM

Clearly I didn't exactly follow the format.

The name is supposed to be fully capitalized.

Firebringer
March 11th, 2016, 01:26 PM

lol what a troll.

TheDarkestLight
March 11th, 2016, 01:27 PM

You know, something tells me that Sen won't care about that...

ThePaladin
March 11th, 2016, 01:27 PM
lol what a troll.

You know its true.

Don't deny.

Calix
March 11th, 2016, 01:28 PM
I'll say this much...

Do not fake-challenge anyone else. You confirm yourself as not being the Gladiator by doing so. Having the unhealable Gladiator be converted would be disastrous.

POD should make a more detailed post of why he scumreads FA before I'm inclined to see his move as helpful.