PDA

View Full Version : Mafia won't start up for me

palpalean
March 8th, 2016, 04:33 PM
Hello, I recently downloaded Starcraft 2 a few days ago. Games in arcade like risk start up and work but when I try to play mafia it kicks me out and says I have left the game after about 2 seconds. I am on a 2011 macbook pro with 1280 x 800 resolution and have the graphics set to the lowest settings. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Sen
March 8th, 2016, 05:10 PM
Hi. Take a look at this: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/35086

FYRE
March 8th, 2016, 05:11 PM
Hello, I recently downloaded Starcraft 2 a few days ago. Games in arcade like risk start up and work but when I try to play mafia it kicks me out and says I have left the game after about 2 seconds. I am on a 2011 macbook pro with 1280 x 800 resolution and have the graphics set to the lowest settings. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

>Mac
>I see.

secondpassing
March 8th, 2016, 05:21 PM
I have nearly no clue how to help you! I express my sympsthy!

Try the repair in the settings next to the play button on the battle.net launcher. Maybe you're on the ban list. D: if you've been banned file an appeal, but only after you have repented of your crimes! Try a different account.

Reinstall starcrafts :(

Reinstall life

Play forum mafia when you reincarnate.

SuperJack
March 8th, 2016, 05:27 PM
You just need to apply to get whitelisted. THere is nothing wrong with your computer.

Love, A Sc2Mafia Staff

Yukitaka Oni
March 8th, 2016, 10:01 PM
I have nearly no clue how to help you! I express my sympsthy!

Try the repair in the settings next to the play button on the battle.net launcher. Maybe you're on the ban list. D: if you've been banned file an appeal, but only after you have repented of your crimes! Try a different account.

Reinstall starcrafts :(

Reinstall life

Play forum mafia when you reincarnate.
No life plz, mein life sux v)x.o)>!