PDA

View Full Version : Hello there prisoner #1

Tiberius Julius Caesar
November 23rd, 2011, 08:48 PM
I WILL POST MORE IN THIS THREAD SOON; UNTIL THEN-TELL ME YOUR ROLE; REMEMBER THAT THE ROMANS--UNLIKE A MAFIA FACTION--CAN SCORE A JOINT WIN WITH ANY OTHER FACTION--EVEN ETERNITY; I HAVE NOT MADE UP MY MIND YET ON WHETHER OR NOT TO KILL YOU--------------------END

Deathfire123
November 24th, 2011, 11:50 AM
WHERE!? WHERE AM I!?

My role has no powers whatsoever, however, for me to join your ranks, I need Jesus to visit me first.

Also, I could only JUST NOW read this.

PLEASE! LET ME GO!

Forum Mafia GM
November 24th, 2011, 11:58 AM
Apparently, your first hit with the gauntlet knocked him out for several hours. He is awake now.

Tiberius Julius Caesar
November 24th, 2011, 06:34 PM
PRISONER--TELL ME WHAT MEANING YOU HAD BEHIND THE (DONT KILL THE NEWBS) POLICY; GIVE ME YOUR EXACT ROLE, NOT JUST A HINT; GIVE ME MORE REASON TO LET YOU GO THEN A DEMAND----------------------------------------END

Deathfire123
November 24th, 2011, 09:04 PM
I think all the newbs should be given a chance to play the game for at least a day, hence why I said to not kill them.

My exact role is Sinner, if I recall, you only have a limited number of executes, so I'm asking if you would not kill me so that I can play the game too, and you can use your lynches on better people.

If I do end up not being a sealed demon, I could eventually join your ranks if Jesus happens to visit me, I will protect you every night, like you current Legionnaire, I assume, is doing.

If I do end up being a demon, I will convince the demons never to kill you or your Romans, if at all possible.

To ensure this, I have created a code.

If I am a sinner in the morning of a day, I will start my first post with a "T"

If I am a demon in the morning of a day, I will start my first post with a "W"

If you ever want to reveal yourself to me, for any reason, say "I'm not quite sure about Deathfire, he could be anything"

Deathfire123
November 24th, 2011, 09:05 PM
I know this requires me to be completely truthful, and if you feel I am lying at all, feel free to jail me again.

Deathfire123
November 24th, 2011, 09:16 PM
Also, If I tell you I'm a demon, I will tell you one of the demon members through this code,

In my second post, I will start every second sentence with the letters of that person's name until there is enough to figure out their name without me writing it all. For example.

Phillie is a member:

"How is everyone today. Probably not doing too well due to the deaths. Well, I can understand. How many people wouldn't be feeling awful."

The start of every sentence. HPWH, the second start. PH. Phillie is the only person starting with PH, so that's how I would do it.