PDA

View Full Version : S-FM 181 Flash Point Revisited

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Firebringer
February 26th, 2016, 02:13 PM
S-FM Flash Point Revisited
Setup (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/31997-S-FM-Flash-Point-Revisited?p=486955&viewfull=1#post486955)

Barry Allen, otherwise known to very few as the Flash. Was visiting his mother’s grave who had tragically died when he was just a child. A change in the air was looming. The air became thicker as the sky turned to dark. At lightning speed a yellow streak approached Allen. Allen quickly jumped and prepared to fight his arch nemesis Zoom. As Zoom came to a stop, he quickly put up his hands in a display that he meant no harm. “Relax, Flash. I am here to offer you a deal”. Barry wasn’t so sure about him and remained prepared in case of something fishy were to occur “Why should I believe you aren’t up to no good?”. Zoom quickly answered “Well Flash” he said sinisterly “I have found a way to resolve our differences in a rather peaceful manner that benefits us both”. Still wondering what he wanted Barry pushed him further “And how will that work?” Zoom answered “It is simple Flash. We are going to save your mother”. The Flash was dumbstruck by the mere suggestion, but even had a more pressing question “How would that benefit you?” Zoom then went on to say “Well, let’s just say our differences are stemming from your mother dying, if your mother didn’t die, we would never meet. Win-win”. Barry didn’t fully trust him, but he couldn’t say no to this offer. Soon the two planned it out and used the speed force to go back in time and change history. But the world he left, wasn’t the one he came back to…The world will never be the same.

http://geeknation.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/flashpointparadoxreview_header.jpg

Player List
Role List
Comic Book Dead

1. Toadette
2. Ika
3. Silverwolf
4. Sen
5. Gamefreak
6. Frozen Angel
7. SuperJack
8. RLVG
9. Aristophanes
10. Mikecall
11. Calix
12. Suntax
13. Bahkieh

Cyborg- [Unique Role]
Flash- [Unique Role]
Batman-[Unique Role]
Justice League-(Town Selected)
Justice League- (Town Selected)
Justice League- (Town Selected)
Aqua man-[Unique Role]
Atlantean-[Atlantis Selected]
Wonder Women-[Unique Role]
Amazonian-[Amazon Selected]
Professor ZOOM-Neutral Evil [Unique Role]

No Lynch, Day 1 is 24 Hours.

Important Links:

Day 2 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/34976-S-FM-181-Flash-Point-Revisited?p=568117&viewfull=1#post568117)
Night 2 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/34976-S-FM-181-Flash-Point-Revisited?p=568773&viewfull=1#post568773)
Day 3 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/34976-S-FM-181-Flash-Point-Revisited?p=569105&viewfull=1#post569105)
Night 3 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/34976-S-FM-181-Flash-Point-Revisited?p=569852&viewfull=1#post569852)
Day 4 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/34976-S-FM-181-Flash-Point-Revisited?p=570084&viewfull=1#post570084)
Game Over (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/34976-S-FM-181-Flash-Point-Revisited?p=570671&viewfull=1#post570671)

Firebringer
February 27th, 2016, 02:04 PM
Day 1:

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/marvel_dc/images/c/c5/Central_City_001.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20121004104104

Day 1 Ends When This Reaches Zero (http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20160228T13&p0=599&msg=Day+1&font=cursive&csz=1)

Mikecall
February 27th, 2016, 02:04 PM
Well it seems day 1 has finally started, good luck all :).

Toadette
February 27th, 2016, 02:05 PM
Day 1:

[
SIZE=4]Day 1 Ends When This Reaches Zero (http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20160228T13&p0=599&msg=Day+1&font=cursive&csz=1)[/SIZE]

Lol

Toadette
February 27th, 2016, 02:06 PM
What's the point of having a day 1 with no lynch though? Someone explain this flawed idea of a mechanic to me.

Calix
February 27th, 2016, 02:06 PM
Well it seems day 1 has finally started, good luck all :).

It most likely would have ended for you on Day 1. However the Mafia God Firebringer has declared that we cannot lynch today :)

Mikecall
February 27th, 2016, 02:07 PM
It most likely would have ended for you on Day 1. However the Mafia God Firebringer has declared that we cannot lynch today :)

Haha, would of been the straight lynch attempt on me, but then again, it would of shown clear signs of anyone who would of been sheeping or bussing the vote on me.

Calix
February 27th, 2016, 02:07 PM
What's the point of having a day 1 with no lynch though? Someone explain this flawed idea of a mechanic to me.

A. Setup is old as fuck

B. We cannot mislynch on Day 1, thus cannot fuck up the numbers

C. Pre-game chat?

D. Trolling

E. Because he hates us and wants to see everyone complain

Mikecall
February 27th, 2016, 02:09 PM
A. Setup is old as fuck

C. Pre-game chat?

D. Trolling

It does make people not have the capacity to be very active on this very day.

Doesnt mean we can still push for reads on others.

Toadette
February 27th, 2016, 02:10 PM
A. Setup is old as fuck

C. Pre-game chat?

D. Trolling

A. Then change for the times

B. Then start night 0

C. Setup chat was pre game chat

D. This makes the day 1 trolling meta worse not better

E. I like complaining :)

Toadette
February 27th, 2016, 02:12 PM

How can you push for a read when the person can completely ignore it die to no threat of being lynched? How can you pressure someone with "k we lynch you day 2" when so many factors change things? What stops 50% of the players rbia game from saying "hi" and then peaceing until day 2, and the other half to troll and shitpost and complain the whole time?

Toadette
February 27th, 2016, 02:13 PM
I really need to proofread my posts more

Calix
February 27th, 2016, 02:13 PM

And we can still vote. It just means that we can't really lynch anyone.

@Toadette, my reasons were not serious, lol. We can pressure people just fine.

Anyone going 'ur vote means nothing cus no lynch lol' is automatically suspect in my eyes. Skiving off time for town to talk in the chat is clearly anti-town. Why would you not want to inform players for night actions?

Toadette
February 27th, 2016, 02:15 PM
And we can still vote. It just means that we can't really lynch anyone.

@Toadette, my reasons were not serious, lol. We can pressure people just fine.

Anyone going 'ur vote means nothing cus no lynch lol' is automatically suspect in my eyes. Skiving off time for town to talk in the chat is clearly anti-town. Why would you not want to inform players for night actions?

Day 1 discussions are helpful for finding a scummy player and lynching them. Informing people / hunting at night actions is a bad idea because it provides a roadmap for scum

You literally can't be anti town in a meaningless day

Toadette
February 27th, 2016, 02:16 PM
Hinting GOD

Mikecall
February 27th, 2016, 02:17 PM
How can you push for a read when the person can completely ignore it die to no threat of being lynched? How can you pressure someone with "k we lynch you day 2" when so many factors change things? What stops 50% of the players rbia game from saying "hi" and then peaceing until day 2, and the other half to troll and shitpost and complain the whole time?

Even if they dont want to proceed in posting, or do minimal in this day, it would give a good glance at what the type of playstyle they would attempt, even when day 1 potentially will be a troll / sit off day.

For when you state day 2, we would have night 1 evidence to backup the next day or could direct potential strong town roles to direct the attention onto them.

Yes, this day will have the trolls and the other potential factors that would make it harder to read others, however, planning some strategies before the night ends can be useful overall.

Calix
February 27th, 2016, 02:17 PM
Day 1 discussions are helpful for finding a scummy player and lynching them. Informing people / hunting at night actions is a bad idea because it provides a roadmap for scum

You literally can't be anti town in a meaningless day

I fail to see how whining about a setup mechanic which will not be changed is a productive use of time. Just get Skype and spam Firebringer's messages with it. That's what I'm doing.

I'm not suggesting that we direct night actions but having initial impressions of players is never a bad thing. Consider this a Night 0, only with a higher chance of success due to the ability to discuss.

Toadette
February 27th, 2016, 02:19 PM
Even if they dont want to proceed in posting, or do minimal in this day, it would give a good glance at what the type of playstyle they would attempt, even when day 1 potentially will be a troll / sit off day.

For when you state day 2, we would have night 1 evidence to backup the next day or could direct potential strong town roles to direct the attention onto them.

Yes, this day will have the trolls and the other potential factors that would make it harder to read others, however, planning some strategies before the night ends can be useful overall.

Planning strategies for night 1 is what scum want Mikecall. Don't give them a roadmap.

Other than that I'm all for trying to scumhunt this day but the mechanic is very flawed and and I highly recommend to all future hosts to either start night 0 or make day 1 a lynch day.

Toadette
February 27th, 2016, 02:19 PM
I fail to see how whining about a setup mechanic which will not be changed is a productive use of time. Just get Skype and spam Firebringer's messages with it. That's what I'm doing.

I'm not suggesting that we direct night actions but having initial impressions of players is never a bad thing. Consider this a Night 0, only with a higher chance of success due to the ability to discuss.

This is firebringer we are talking about. I will nitpick and completely destroy the setup and his hosting before the game is done. :)

Toadette
February 27th, 2016, 02:20 PM
Fire briner, fuck!

Calix
February 27th, 2016, 02:21 PM
This is firebringer we are talking about. I will nitpick and completely destroy the setup and his hosting before the game is done. :)

It's an open secret that you two dislike each other. However, we're in-game and I'd rather keep that kind of thing in separate spheres.

If you want to redirect your issues with Firebringer onto setup speculation (which at least would be more relevant) then a No-Lynch day would be the best time to do so, in my opinion.

Mikecall
February 27th, 2016, 02:23 PM

I agree with the second point, its worth having an good impression of others so that when it comes to the analysis of day 2, we will have a good general idea on what others might be doing next day.

Toadette
February 27th, 2016, 02:23 PM
It's an open secret that you two dislike each other. However, we're in-game and I'd rather keep that kind of thing in separate spheres.

If you want to redirect your issues with Firebringer onto setup speculation (which at least would be more relevant) then a No-Lynch day would be the best time to do so, in my opinion.

Another thing: no one claim please. We have had way too many games where people claim way to early and we should come out of this day with 0 claims.

RLVG
February 27th, 2016, 02:25 PM
Today is christmas and that means no one are allowed to kill until midnight. /S

Calix
February 27th, 2016, 02:25 PM
We have what, 4 players from mafiascum come over here for this game? I think we're cool for mass claims.

The clashes in meta should be sorted out today, so that it's less of a distraction in the late-game. That's another reason why we should treat the day normally.

Toadette
February 27th, 2016, 02:26 PM
Today is christmas and that means no one are allowed to kill until midnight. /S

You're finally getting your wish of a no lynch!

RLVG
February 27th, 2016, 02:27 PM
You're finally getting your wish of a no lynch!

I'm confirmed scum and there's nothing you can do about it. /S

Toadette
February 27th, 2016, 02:27 PM
I'm confirmed scum and there's nothing you can do about it. /S

Usually you post this without the /s. Is this another one of your "8 play styles" I don't know about yet?

RLVG
February 27th, 2016, 02:28 PM
Usually you post this without the /s. Is this another one of your "8 play styles" I don't know about yet?

I did the /S twice in a row just to see how quick I would be called out on, was planning on a third.

Alright, you're not town.

Mikecall
February 27th, 2016, 02:31 PM
I did the /S twice in a row just to see how quick I would be called out on, was planning on a third.

Everyone is confirmed scum, in my eyes at least.

Calix
February 27th, 2016, 02:32 PM
Everyone is confirmed scum, in my eyes at least.

Interesting comment from Mikey here - care to elaborate?

Toadette
February 27th, 2016, 02:36 PM

That is the derpiest of derpity derps I have ever laid my eyes on, Frog Jr

Toadette
February 27th, 2016, 02:37 PM

I see 0 interest in that comment and 100% Calix doing exactly what is expected towards Mikecall. Calix confirmed not hacked.

SuperJack
February 27th, 2016, 02:38 PM
Zoom, Zoom, Zoom We're going to the moon. If you want to take a trip, Climb aboard my rocket ship.

Toadette
February 27th, 2016, 02:39 PM
SuperJack

This vote isn't personal I promise.

Mikecall
February 27th, 2016, 02:39 PM

When I state "Everyone being confirmed scum", its something that I would find to be interesting, like, how do we know RLVG isnt Wifoming to state he is scum when in fact he knows that he is scum?

How do we know Toadette claim of not wanting to claim to justify potentially trying to drive attention away from herself?

Just a lot of questions that fly around, but why I state it completely is, even if they stick to their normal playstyles, we have no clue if they could potentially be scum or not.

RLVG
February 27th, 2016, 02:40 PM
That is the derpiest of derpity derps I have ever laid my eyes on, Frog Jr

Stop being such a wonder woman.

Toadette
February 27th, 2016, 02:41 PM
When I state "Everyone being confirmed scum", its something that I would find to be interesting, like, how do we know RLVG isnt Wifoming to state he is scum when in fact he knows that he is scum?

How do we know Toadette claim of not wanting to claim to justify potentially trying to drive attention away from herself?

Just a lot of questions that fly around, but why I state it completely is, even if they stick to their normal playstyles, we have no clue if they could potentially be scum or not.

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Mikecall
I see 0 interest in that comment and 100% Calix doing exactly what is expected towards Mikecall. Calix confirmed not hacked.

Nah, its just I like the answering of questions, Calix confirms not wanting to control my playstyle in any way.

Calix

We're in a setup where 5/13 players are scum and you don't think a comment going "everyone is 100% scum in my eyes" is the slightest bit odd?

Mikecall, your wording is off. You should have been more specific instead of implying that EVERYONE is guaranteed scum because your explanation doesn't add up.

Zoom, Zoom, Zoom We're going to the moon. If you want to take a trip, Climb aboard my rocket ship.

Oh SuperJack...only useless until he gets confirmed feedback. Go back to Circlejerk Orange.

Toadette
February 27th, 2016, 02:42 PM
Stop being such a wonder woman.

Okay :(

SuperJack
SuperJack

This vote isn't personal I promise.

It couldn't be personal since it was only my first post. Unless you have a strong hated towards rhyme.

This game is this game. And nothing outside the game I will not include, no meta, no vendettas. Just pure game.

Mikecall
Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Applauds for your claim for thinking I am idiotic :).

Toadette
February 27th, 2016, 02:43 PM
We're in a setup where 5/13 players are scum and you don't think a comment going "everyone is 100% scum in my eyes" is the slightest bit odd?

Mikecall, your wording is off. You should have been more specific instead of implying that EVERYONE is guaranteed scum because your explanation doesn't add up.

Oh SuperJack...only useless until he gets confirmed feedback. Go back to Circlejerk Orange.

It's Mikecall being Mikecall.

Toadette
February 27th, 2016, 02:44 PM
It couldn't be personal since it was only my first post. Unless you have a strong hated towards rhyme.

This game is this game. And nothing outside the game I will not include, no meta, no vendettas. Just pure game.

I said the vote wasn't personal so I have no idea what you're referring to :)

Calix
February 27th, 2016, 02:45 PM
It's Mikecall being Mikecall.

Unless there's a rule stating that Mikecall is always Town, then it's open to commentary. Nice as he is, he's been scum before, you know.

Toadette
February 27th, 2016, 02:47 PM
Unless there's a rule stating that Mikecall is always Town, then it's open to commentary. Nice as he is, he's been scum before, you know.

Yes but he says these weird comments no matter what alignment he is, we say "interesting comment why would you say that" he then explains and its even more confusing then the first time and then he is lynched, regardless of alignment. Nothing to see here really.

SuperJack
February 27th, 2016, 02:47 PM
Can Zoom use his time power if he is going to be lynched?

RLVG
February 27th, 2016, 02:48 PM
I want Doc on me and I want Sheriff to not target me.
In addition I want no votes tomorrow.

:troll:

SuperJack
February 27th, 2016, 02:49 PM
I want Doc on me and I want Sheriff to not target me.
In addition I want no votes tomorrow.

:troll:

Reason?

Calix
Yes but he says these weird comments no matter what alignment he is, we say "interesting comment why would you say that" he then explains and its even more confusing then the first time and then he is lynched, regardless of alignment. Nothing to see here really.

You sound like you are trying to shut down any discussion around anything he has said, even though it's a good starting point for a conversation.

Firebringer
Can Zoom use his time power if he is going to be lynched?

Yes

RLVG
February 27th, 2016, 02:52 PM
Reason?

I'm not legally entitled to share this information.

Toadette
February 27th, 2016, 02:54 PM
You sound like you are trying to shut down any discussion around anything he has said, even though it's a good starting point for a conversation.

I'm pointing out that what you pointed out is nothing. Are you mad that I'm challenging you?

SuperJack
February 27th, 2016, 02:56 PM
So water you all doing tonight? Anything interesting?

Toadette
February 27th, 2016, 02:56 PM
So water you all doing tonight? Anything interesting?

I'm with Calix, go away if this is all you're going to post.

Calix
February 27th, 2016, 02:58 PM
I'm pointing out that what you pointed out is nothing. Are you mad that I'm challenging you?

You've contributed nothing but a) complaints about lynch mechanics and b) some pointless snipes. You then shut down my comments on Mikecall's posts as "he can't be read so don't bother trying". I fail to see the harm in using his comments for analytical purposes to get the game going. Who cares if he always does it?

Considering that there is little else to go off, his comment is most certainly not 'nothing' otherwise he wouldn't have posted it.

Toadette
February 27th, 2016, 03:00 PM
You've contributed nothing but a) complaints about lynch mechanics and b) some pointless snipes. You then shut down my comments on Mikecall's posts as "he can't be read so don't bother trying". I fail to see the harm in using his comments for analytical purposes to get the game going. Who cares if he always does it?

Considering that there is little else to go off, his comment is most certainly not 'nothing' otherwise he wouldn't have posted it.

Pardon me that's all I've contributed in the first hour of day 1.

Calix
February 27th, 2016, 03:02 PM

You disregard the rest of my post - where I invite you to steer the conversation to a topic you feel is more productive - to complain about the time. People like to do this; they waste time complaining that it's Day 1 instead of cutting through that bullshit and scumhunting straight off the bat.

Toadette
February 27th, 2016, 03:07 PM
You disregard the rest of my post - where I invite you to steer the conversation to a topic you feel is more productive - to complain about the time. People like to do this; they waste time complaining that it's Day 1 instead of cutting through that bullshit and scumhunting straight off the bat.

Yes pardon me that the only people I've interacted with have posted "hi I'm SuperJack what's up", " I'm posting sarcastic posts with a /s as a early game reaction test", and then you and Mikecall being typical you and Mikecall. Forgive me for lacking the proper initiative for pegging scum within the first hour when over half of the players haven't posted yet even though I've poked and interacted with everyone that has posted so far.

Toadette
February 27th, 2016, 03:09 PM
Anyway I'm off to the mall and I'll be back later

ika
February 27th, 2016, 03:13 PM
Another thing: no one claim please. We have had way too many games where people claim way to early and we should come out of this day with 0 claims.

why even state this to begin with? this seems suspect.

btw im not doing much for day 1.

SIlver you here?

SuperJack
February 27th, 2016, 03:16 PM
Calix is just trying too hard.
But I have to agree with Ika. Why does Toadette need to point out the obvious and not hard claim.

Calix
February 27th, 2016, 03:16 PM
Yes pardon me that the only people I've interacted with have posted "hi I'm SuperJack what's up", " I'm posting sarcastic posts with a /s as a early game reaction test", and then you and Mikecall being typical you and Mikecall. Forgive me for lacking the proper initiative for pegging scum within the first hour when over half of the players haven't posted yet even though I've poked and interacted with everyone that has posted so far.

Holy overreaction, dude. I never said that the scumreads had to be accurate, only that attempts at scumhunting > complaining.

I would not characterise your actions as 'poking' them in a way that helps town.

This is purely for dramatic effect :toadette:

Toadette

Sen
February 27th, 2016, 03:17 PM
Is Shark King in this setup? I want to be Shark King.

I find it funny that people complain about contributions and talk about reads in what is pretty much a forced shitposting day.
I'm the Mayor, btw. PM roles and bribes.

Mikecall
February 27th, 2016, 03:17 PM
Calix is just trying too hard.
But I have to agree with Ika. Why does Toadette need to point out the obvious and not hard claim.

Its an interesting concept.

SuperJack
February 27th, 2016, 03:22 PM
Is Shark King in this setup? I want to be Shark King.

I find it funny that people complain about contributions and talk about reads in what is pretty much a forced shitposting day.
I'm the Mayor, btw. PM roles and bribes.

Why do you like shark king so much?

Sen
February 27th, 2016, 03:23 PM
Why do you like shark king so much?
He's a fucking shark.

SuperJack
February 27th, 2016, 03:23 PM
He's a fucking shark.

Compare to all the other characters that's rather shit.

Sen
February 27th, 2016, 03:24 PM
Compare to all the other characters that's rather shit.
Yeah, but you can't deny all of the other characters would be way cooler if they kept their abilities AND became a shark.

SuperJack
February 27th, 2016, 03:26 PM
Yeah, but you can't deny all of the other characters would be way cooler if they kept their abilities AND became a shark.

Watch me.
All other characters would not be way cooler if they kept their abilities AND became a shark.

ika
February 27th, 2016, 03:27 PM
superjack is scum nice to know

Sen
February 27th, 2016, 03:28 PM
Watch me.
All other characters would not be way cooler if they kept their abilities AND became a shark.
I bet you also think that hurting puppies is fun. ;___;

Gonna read the setup. Let's see what I got into this time.

SuperJack
February 27th, 2016, 03:29 PM
superjack is scum nice to know

Good job Sherlock. But. I am not Scum sorry.
I am town.
Want to town block with me?

ika
February 27th, 2016, 03:29 PM
I am town.

no, i want to lynch you tommorw.

i dont do you budding at all.

SIlVER!!!

SilverWolf
February 27th, 2016, 03:31 PM
why even state this to begin with? this seems suspect.

btw im not doing much for day 1.

SIlver you here?

I'm here but out of town for a couple days, as you are aware of, so may not be posting as much for a couple days until I get home. Was not expecting such a quick game start. What is the point of NLing on D1?

Calix
February 27th, 2016, 03:31 PM
I am town.

Calix here! Forcing town blocks is a horrendous idea.

Unfortunately, it looks like Sen and SJ have confused the game thread with the rest of the forums. I take it back - I prefer Toadette overreacting to something to this.

ika
February 27th, 2016, 03:32 PM
I'm here but out of town for a couple days, as you are aware of, so may not be posting as much for a couple days until I get home. Was not expecting such a quick game start. What is the point of NLing on D1?

Primarly its for town/scums to jsut talk most ppl will actualy make minimum requirements and then afk it s asite metathign

Calix here! Forcing town blocks is a horrendous idea.

Unfortunately, it looks like Sen and SJ have confused the game thread with the rest of the forums. I take it back - I prefer Toadette overreacting to something to this.

in a nightless game? no

SJ doign it? yes

SilverWolf
February 27th, 2016, 03:33 PM
I am town.

Why would you ask to town bloc with someone who only made two posts?

Calix
February 27th, 2016, 03:36 PM
Primarly its for town/scums to jsut talk most ppl will actualy make minimum requirements and then afk it s asite metathign

in a nightless game? no

SJ doign it? yes

Having town blocs form naturally works for both nightless and night-enabled games. Forcing them is never a good idea because it leads to friction between the town members and increases the odds of a scum being among them.

Agreed that our site meta sucks. Lurking = town. Activity = scum. Welcome to starcraft!

Mikecall
February 27th, 2016, 03:38 PM
Having town blocs form naturally works for both nightless and night-enabled games. Forcing them is never a good idea because it leads to friction between the town members and increases the odds of a scum being among them.

Agreed that our site meta sucks. Lurking = town. Activity = scum. Welcome to starcraft!

Not always with the site meta sucking, but its not always the case with Lurking = Town and Activity = Scum.

Calix
February 27th, 2016, 03:40 PM
Not always with the site meta sucking, but its not always the case with Lurking = Town and Activity = Scum.

What did you make of Toadette's defense of you and your meta? How has this changed your initial impressions of Toadette and I?

Mikecall
February 27th, 2016, 03:41 PM

Because even if there isnt a precident lynch on that particular day, it gives us a good idea on the playstyles on what others are attempting. Hence getting a good read on whether they are scum read or town read.

Sen
February 27th, 2016, 03:45 PM
So many crazy roles. Nights are gonna be a mess. I like.

Anyway, stop making shit up about reads and giving ideas of playstyle; this day is here so the scum can coordinate their night actions:

Scum teams can only chat at night and in pregame stages.

Now let's just sit back and watch obvscum being obvious.

Sen
February 27th, 2016, 03:46 PM
Wait, this isn't nightless. Whoever said this is nightless should be lynched.
Disregard the previous post.

Mikecall
February 27th, 2016, 03:48 PM
What did you make of Toadette's defense of you and your meta? How has this changed your initial impressions of Toadette and I?

I actually find it interesting, why would toadette derail conversation towards me, I mean, I know my posts can contain a lot of waffle (Hence confusing), however, doesnt mean getting straight to the point saying, oh Mikecall is just Mikecall and stopping others from viewing if I am town or scum.

For yourself Calix, you dont raise too much suspicion at the moment, but you always like contracting the posts that I state, giving me constant questions, that type of responses aint raising me questions but its interesting.

At the moment, toadette is raising a lot of concerns at the moment.

Mikecall
February 27th, 2016, 03:48 PM
Wait, this isn't nightless. Whoever said this is nightless should be lynched.
Disregard the previous post.

But with what type of lynch? the infamous mothership I wonder?

Sen
February 27th, 2016, 03:50 PM
But with what type of lynch? the infamous mothership I wonder?
Nah, that one is a time waster.

And what's up with all the "derail conversation" and "not contributing" accusations? This is page 2 of a shitposting day.
You people are crazy.

Calix
February 27th, 2016, 03:52 PM
Nah, that one is a time waster.

And what's up with all the "derail conversation" and "not contributing" accusations? This is page 2 of a shitposting day.
You people are crazy.

That attitude is why Day 1 has such a shit reputation. I get that you hark from a time when Day 1 was literally nothing but trolling, but maybe if more people took it seriously, we would generally (in other games) have a higher chance of lynching scum Day 1 and have a higher quality of play.

I cannot see how the stance of 'actively disparage players who want to scumhunt' is a logical one to take.

SuperJack
February 27th, 2016, 03:58 PM
Sorry but me and sen are using our nerdy knowledge of the DC universe to soft claim to each other.

And I was reaction testing with the vote block suggestion.

So go suck it you 3rd world semi-super heroine.

Sen
February 27th, 2016, 03:59 PM
That attitude is why Day 1 has such a shit reputation. I get that you hark from a time when Day 1 was literally nothing but trolling, but maybe if more people took it seriously, we would generally (in other games) have a higher chance of lynching scum Day 1 and have a higher quality of play.

I cannot see how the stance of 'actively disparage players who want to scumhunt' is a logical one to take.

I always take d1 serious, and you've seen it, so don't come up with that shit.

That said, this is a no-lycnh day, so the scum are going to either A) not do a thing, or B) try to gain cred to avoid investigatives and waste protectives. There's no scum-hunting when your vote has no value, and thus there's no pressure. Any and all accusations today will be shrugged off because we cannot enforce them.

Want to be serious? Then be. Accusing someone of not contributing during post 50~ isn't any more serious than replying with a picture dickbutt at that point.

Calix
February 27th, 2016, 04:00 PM
Sorry but me and sen are using our nerdy knowledge of the DC universe to soft claim to each other.

And I was reaction testing with the vote block suggestion.

So go suck it you 3rd world semi-super heroine.

"Nothing to see here, just part of my WIFOM9000 plan which I revealed almost straight away!"

SuperJack
February 27th, 2016, 04:03 PM
"Nothing to see here, just part of my WIFOM9000 plan which I revealed almost straight away!"

Because you are a try hard me must find Scum page 2. Obvious attempt at gaining town cred because you are Scum.

Calix
February 27th, 2016, 04:04 PM
I always take d1 serious, and you've seen it, so don't come up with that shit.

That said, this is a no-lycnh day, so the scum are going to either A) not do a thing, or B) try to gain cred to avoid investigatives and waste protectives. There's no scum-hunting when your vote has no value, and thus there's no pressure. Any and all accusations today will be shrugged off because we cannot enforce them.

Want to be serious? Then be. Accusing someone of not contributing during post 50~ isn't any more serious than replying with a picture dickbutt at that point.

I'm using as little meta from previous games as possible to judge you :) :) :)

I disagree on it being difficult to pressure. If you're town, you're going to want to counter any accusations NOW (before you can waste too much time and possibly be mislynched) and scum would be motivated by survival/ blending in. People who shrug off today will run the risk of being investigated and that's their decision to make. It doesn't mean that anyone who decides to post has to hold the same defeatist attitude.

ika
now that i think i made sufficent post i will gladly afk for now

also sen might be scum for not reading

ika
calix why areyou trying to draw a night kill?

ika
February 27th, 2016, 04:05 PM
also i bet i will die n1

Calix
February 27th, 2016, 04:06 PM
Because you are a try hard me must find Scum page 2. Obvious attempt at gaining town cred because you are Scum.

Using Toadette's wording to twist my posting style into a scum tell is not helping your case. At least you've moved on from making cheap shots about how I post this time.

SilverWolf
February 27th, 2016, 04:07 PM
Is Calix always this tryhard in games?

Also, Toadette, when you get here-why mention that we should not claim? Are you just trying to look protown by stating the obvious?

SuperJack
February 27th, 2016, 04:08 PM
Lol Wtf. Ika, just hang around and chat eh? Don't leave please just because you "posted enough"

I would love to hear more on your thoughts, like what roles Scum might have.

SuperJack
February 27th, 2016, 04:08 PM

Also, Toadette, when you get here-why mention that we should not claim? Are you just trying to look protown by stating the obvious?

No idea. I refuse to use meta.

Calix
February 27th, 2016, 04:09 PM

You are welcome to read any recent games; chances are that I was in them.

We've had a couple of recent games where there's been mass claims as early as Day 2 as well.

SilverWolf
February 27th, 2016, 04:10 PM
now that i think i made sufficent post i will gladly afk for now

also sen might be scum for not reading

I always considering not reading to be more town than scum in games I have played in the past.

Speaking of that, I should probably read more of this game than I have so far.

Mikecall
February 27th, 2016, 04:10 PM

Now that is like saying, does Mikecall always make shitposts time to time, but I wouldnt like to use meta (Like Superjack states)

ika
February 27th, 2016, 04:11 PM

We've had a couple of recent games where there's been mass claims as early as Day 2 as well.

can you link them im lazy to go check

I always considering not reading to be more town than scum in games I have played in the past.

nah dont worry abotu reading. its jsut lazywork

Now that is like saying, does Mikecall always make shitposts time to time, but I wouldnt like to use meta (Like Superjack states)

not really? like shes asking for meta on people. em and her are more meta based.

Calix
February 27th, 2016, 04:11 PM

I consider inattentiveness to the game to be specific to players, not alignment. Why do you consider not reading to be more townie than scummy?

SilverWolf
February 27th, 2016, 04:12 PM

I'll do that soon. Like i said, I'm out of town. However, I was very curious what others thought of your behavior in this game so far. Particularly, those who have played with you before since I obviously have not yet as this is my first game on this site.

Sen
February 27th, 2016, 04:12 PM
I disagree on it being difficult to pressure. If you're town, you're going to want to counter any accusations NOW (before you can waste too much time and possibly be mislynched) and scum would be motivated by survival/ blending in. People who shrug off today will run the risk of being investigated and that's their decision to make. It doesn't mean that anyone who decides to post has to hold the same defeatist attitude.
Nothing to do with defeat. We're going to win this. It's simply a fruitless effort to try and force scumhinting in a day with no lynch and no posts requirement. If anything, trying to force it sounds like an effortless attempt at gaining townie points, which is the only reason why the scum would use the day chat today.

And yes, Ika. I'm scum and will kill you n1.

SuperJack
February 27th, 2016, 04:13 PM
Scum read because they fear. Town don't because they are like idgaf

ika
I consider inattentiveness to the game to be specific to players, not alignment. Why do you consider not reading to be more townie than scummy?

simple. towns have a lack of awareness therefor they do not need to pay attention. sucms are self aware and will be more cirtical to details

ika
Nothing to do with defeat. We're going to win this. It's simply a fruitless effort to try and force scumhinting in a day with no lynch and no posts requirement. If anything, trying to force it sounds like an effortless attempt at gaining townie points, which is the only reason why the scum would use the day chat today.

whos you scum buddy then?

SilverWolf
February 27th, 2016, 04:14 PM

Because in games I've played in the past, I've noticed that scum are particularly inclined to pay very careful attention to the set up and rules of most games so they cannot be easily caught out in a lie. But most times, town doesn't seem to give a shit how they appear.

Sen
February 27th, 2016, 04:14 PM
whos you scum buddy then?
SuperJack, clearly.

ika
February 27th, 2016, 04:15 PM
silver babe you town?

pedit: good whats yoru roel now?

SuperJack
I'm opposite team as sen .

Also ika you missed my post last page

SilverWolf
simple. towns have a lack of awareness therefor they do not need to pay attention. sucms are self aware and will be more cirtical to details

Hi ika, Why did you feel the need to answer this question for me?

Sen
Already claimed; I'm the Shark Mayor.
Are you not reading? Because that makes you scum, according to your logic.

ika
February 27th, 2016, 04:16 PM
I'm opposite team as sen .

Also ika you missed my post last page

about the lack of awareness? dont care

pedit: cus i needed to figure out if your town or not. considering you have payed attentiont to me and are not tryign to buddy the fuck out of me yet shows em you are

SilverWolf
February 27th, 2016, 04:16 PM
silver babe you town?

pedit: good whats yoru roel now?

Obviously, How about you?

Although you asking for roles is more town than scum for you.

Calix
February 27th, 2016, 04:17 PM

Nah, I prefer posts to be game-specific. If we're granted 24 hours, there's no reason why we can't make use of them. Your argument is 'scum may use it to gain townie points' - but that can be read or noted, and that is more information than not trying at all.

Also it's pathetic that people need a post requirement, lol. They signed up, they should post.

Scum read because they fear. Town don't because they are like idgaf

I disagree but I acknowledge your line of thought here. I'm the sort who always reads setups, for example. Guess it depends on the player.

SuperJack
February 27th, 2016, 04:17 PM
Calix honey. Still reading?

ika
February 27th, 2016, 04:18 PM
Already claimed; I'm the Shark Mayor.
Are you not reading? Because that makes you scum, according to your logic.

and you shoudl realzie i give a jack for logic. i have been reading but i want a real role your claimg to be scum so you have a predertimed set of roles to pick form go ahead and pick

pedit: the pedti was at sen, and yes im obvious town

pedit2: reading setup anyone can do. readin the game is what we are refering to

Sen
February 27th, 2016, 04:18 PM
Nah, I prefer posts to be game-specific. If we're granted 24 hours, there's no reason why we can't make use of them. Your argument is 'scum may use it to gain townie points' - but that can be read or noted, and that is more information than not trying at all.
What game-specific use of these 24 hours do you have in mind?

Also it's pathetic that people need a post requirement, lol. They signed up, they should post.
It is pathetic, but that's how some roll.

SilverWolf
February 27th, 2016, 04:19 PM
Calix honey. Still reading?

You appear to be trying to buddy people this game. I'd be voting you for this if we could vote D1.

Sen
February 27th, 2016, 04:21 PM
and you shoudl realzie i give a jack for logic.
There's no need to consider any of your arguments or questions for any purpose other than discerning whether you are scum or not, then.

Calix
February 27th, 2016, 04:21 PM
What game-specific use of these 24 hours do you have in mind?

It is pathetic, but that's how some roll.

Truth be told, not the slightest clue. Now that there is some talk, I can admit that.

The moment I figure out some flawless opening post that will get people to shut the fuck up about 'lol day one' and play the game then I'll be using it every S-FM. Until then, you're stuck with this.

SilverWolf
February 27th, 2016, 04:23 PM
about the lack of awareness? dont care

pedit: cus i needed to figure out if your town or not. considering you have payed attentiont to me and are not tryign to buddy the fuck out of me yet shows em you are

Your pedits are confusing to me. Was this directed at me and if so, do you really feel that confident calling me town this quickly in a game considering our I've fooled you before?

Sen
February 27th, 2016, 04:24 PM
The moment I figure out some flawless opening post that will get people to shut the fuck up about 'lol day one' and play the game then I'll be using it every S-FM. Until then, you're stuck with this.
That's exactly what shitposting achieves; it invariably results in a reply which breaks the shitposting and funnels everybody into an actual relevant discussion. There's no need to try to force it to stop (unless there's already a serious discussion going in parallel). Let it flow.

ika
February 27th, 2016, 04:24 PM
There's no need to consider any of your arguments or questions for any purpose other than discerning whether you are scum or not, then.

if thats what you want to think more power to you. ill keep doing my thing and when i end up being right about it ill jsut say it powst game that you should listen to me

Sen
February 27th, 2016, 04:26 PM
if thats what you want to think more power to you. ill keep doing my thing and when i end up being right about it ill jsut say it powst game that you should listen to me
If there's no logic behind your words and actions, it's clear that whether you are right or not, it's the result of luck and/or the actions of others, and thus it shouldn't chance anybody's trust in you.

ika
February 27th, 2016, 04:27 PM
Your pedits are confusing to me. Was this directed at me and if so, do you really feel that confident calling me town this quickly in a game considering our I've fooled you before?

no? you have neevr fooled me atall. every game i have played i tend to come to the right conclusion.

vengeful i knew it but never pushed, all other games we have been replaced out of due to that ban

ika
February 27th, 2016, 04:29 PM
If there's no logic behind your words and actions, it's clear that whether you are right or not, it's the result of luck and/or the actions of others, and thus it shouldn't chance anybody's trust in you.

not really? i can be right on the meta aspect or how to read people i mean there was a large game here where i called out sk and mafia based on how they were playing.

also you recalled i called you out correctly based on how your mindset was in the orginal game. or do you not rememebr that?

Calix
That's exactly what shitposting achieves; it invariably results in a reply which breaks the shitposting and funnels everybody into an actual relevant discussion. There's no need to try to force it to stop (unless there's already a serious discussion going in parallel). Let it flow.

I'd like to agree, but this site takes shitposting to a whole new level to the point where it continues well into the game. I just think cutting out that and getting into it is a better move that doesn't result in a pile of crap to sift through.

It's why you sometimes see me rely on setup spec to try and kickstart a conversation.

SilverWolf
no? you have neevr fooled me atall. every game i have played i tend to come to the right conclusion.

vengeful i knew it but never pushed, all other games we have been replaced out of due to that ban

If you want to argue whether or not I've fooled you as scum, even though I have, rather than address my point, that's fine. It still doesn't explain your quick townread on me.

ika
February 27th, 2016, 04:30 PM
like the fact all you know how to do is discredit me is really telling

pedit:@sen

pedit2: oen sec silver

SuperJack
February 27th, 2016, 04:30 PM
I disagree but I acknowledge your line of thought here. I'm the sort who always reads setups, for example. Guess it depends on the player.
Its just a general assumption of the general players. A lot of people will have different tells depending upon their ability.

and you shoudl realzie i give a jack for logic.
I am not for sale or trade.

You appear to be trying to buddy people this game. I'd be voting you for this if we could vote D1.
Jealous much?

ika
February 27th, 2016, 04:31 PM
If you want to argue whether or not I've fooled you as scum, even though I have, rather than address my point, that's fine. It still doesn't explain your quick townread on me.

are we really going down this road? cus i mean this dicussion is going to lead to an argument.

you should knwo i can read you based on how well i know your stlye and how youw ould interact with me. like you would not make this post if you were scum if i am right.

ika
February 27th, 2016, 04:32 PM
Jealous much?

do you see any words that sya that? she is obviously sucm readin you

SilverWolf
February 27th, 2016, 04:32 PM
Jealous much?

Nope, I am not interested in your buddying. But I am taking note of it as I have a strong desire to lynch you as soon as we are able to.

Mikecall
February 27th, 2016, 04:33 PM
Nope, I am not interested in your buddying. But I am taking note of it as I have a strong desire to lynch you as soon as we are able to.

A special desire for wanting to lynch superjack, (Noted)

SilverWolf
February 27th, 2016, 04:34 PM
are we really going down this road? cus i mean this dicussion is going to lead to an argument.

you should knwo i can read you based on how well i know your stlye and how youw ould interact with me. like you would not make this post if you were scum if i am right.

You wanna fight, I'm up for it but it would only be for the benefit of the others who haven't gotten on a read on us yet.

Fine, you are showing your stubborn town self and I feel fine with that read for now.

ika
February 27th, 2016, 04:35 PM

and your noting that because......?

and its not all that special. she will lyanhc anyone she thinks is scum and push hard

ika
You wanna fight, I'm up for it but it would only be for the benefit of the others who haven't gotten on a read on us yet.

Fine, you are showing your stubborn town self and I feel fine with that read for now.

I love you!

SilverWolf

Awesome

SilverWolf
February 27th, 2016, 04:37 PM
I love you!

OK fine, I'm taking back my townread on you. ^.^

Mikecall
February 27th, 2016, 04:38 PM
and your noting that because......?

and its not all that special. she will lyanhc anyone she thinks is scum and push hard

Or is it? even if it is silverwolfs first game, doesnt mean silver has the ability to keep the suspicion off him.

SuperJack
February 27th, 2016, 04:42 PM
do you see any words that sya that? she is obviously sucm readin you

Yes. It's the true meaning.

ika
February 27th, 2016, 05:01 PM
OK fine, I'm taking back my townread on you. ^.^

:D

Or is it? even if it is silverwolfs first game, doesnt mean silver has the ability to keep the suspicion off him.

its not silvers first game, she has been playing for quite some time so i know what shes doign/

Yes. It's the true meaning.

then go ahead and tell me how you know her so much better then me, im gonna wait here for your 5 page essay expling it in great detials. cus i knwo thats not the meaning at all, she has a scum rea don you and your stuble attemps on dicrediting is noted

SilverWolf
February 27th, 2016, 05:05 PM

For you superjack. Because your not reading and what ika says is true, I have a scum read on you.

SilverWolf
February 27th, 2016, 05:08 PM

This doesn't make sense. Who are you talking about here. Myself or Superjack? If me, this is my first game on this site but not my first mafia game. Also, as future reference, I am a she.

SilverWolf
February 27th, 2016, 05:10 PM
That said, I'm heading out for the night. Have fun guys!!

Mikecall
February 27th, 2016, 05:20 PM
This doesn't make sense. Who are you talking about here. Myself or Superjack? If me, this is my first game on this site but not my first mafia game. Also, as future reference, I am a she.

Eh sorry, also I was talking about you. I was trying to say that since it is your first game, you would have the same amount of suspicion as I would give anybody on the forum games.

I best be off, will be on later :).

Mikecall
February 27th, 2016, 05:22 PM
its not silvers first game, she has been playing for quite some time so i know what shes doign/

Was trying to say first forum game.

Calix
February 27th, 2016, 05:27 PM

She's one of the players from mafiascum here, if I recall correctly. I don't think that's something that you would really know, however, so it's not a big deal.

SilverWolf
February 27th, 2016, 05:28 PM
Eh sorry, also I was talking about you. I was trying to say that since it is your first game, you would have the same amount of suspicion as I would give anybody on the forum games.

I best be off, will be on later :).

mobile posting but why is me wanting to lynch someone I'm suspicious of suspicious to you? Defending a buddy?

SuperJack
February 27th, 2016, 05:41 PM
For you superjack. Because your not reading and what ika says is true, I have a scum read on you.

Want to vote block with me?

ika
February 27th, 2016, 05:51 PM

As I have said and she has said this is not her first game she is very skilled

SilverWolf
February 27th, 2016, 05:53 PM
Want to vote block with me?

I don't votebloc with people I want to lynch.

SuperJack
February 27th, 2016, 05:55 PM
I don't votebloc with people I want to lynch.

Then stop wanting to lynch a townie! :O

ika
February 27th, 2016, 06:05 PM
Then stop wanting to lynch a townie! :O

Then act like how a townie should act. You should realize your acting as of right now is not town in any sense

SuperJack
February 27th, 2016, 06:29 PM
Then act like how a townie should act. You should realize your acting as of right now is not town in any sense

But I am though

SilverWolf
February 27th, 2016, 06:53 PM
But I am though

Well, you are game throwing them and I'd you to stop.

SuperJack
February 27th, 2016, 07:01 PM
Well, you are game throwing them and I'd you to stop.

I'm not gamethrowing anyone I have NO idea what you are talking about. You are totally Jelly of my d1 status as Town Leader.

ika
February 27th, 2016, 07:05 PM
I'm not gamethrowing anyone I have NO idea what you are talking about. You are totally Jelly of my d1 status as Town Leader.

And you clearly know jack shit about her and how she plays. Like your literal playstyle you are taking would very well be at least greifing.

SuperJack
February 27th, 2016, 07:09 PM
And you clearly know jack shit about her and how she plays. Like your literal playstyle you are taking would very well be at least greifing.

0-o Not even the rulebook will counter my current Town Leader status.
I never said anything about how she plays and about her, and never claimed too know anything.
My play style is gold this game. And I am in no way greifing , it's just seems like people are so desperate to take my Town Leader position they will try any word against me.

Toadette
February 27th, 2016, 08:40 PM

If you had played the last few games on the site you would understand. This playerbase has a bad habit of claiming day 1, even without any votes on certain people that will drop a claim, and pushing for a mass claim day 2 very often. Its not uncommon to be starting day 3 with only 2 or 3 people max unclaimed, or everyone claimed.

Since today is a no lynch day, any claim would be a bad idea but I wouldn't put it past a few people here.

No true Scotsman fallacy. I agree SuperJack is not acting townie but you're in a tunnel already.

And they say I exaggerate ^_^

SilverWolf
February 27th, 2016, 09:19 PM
If you had played the last few games on the site you would understand. This playerbase has a bad habit of claiming day 1, even without any votes on certain people that will drop a claim, and pushing for a mass claim day 2 very often. Its not uncommon to be starting day 3 with only 2 or 3 people max unclaimed, or everyone claimed.

Since today is a no lynch day, any claim would be a bad idea but I wouldn't put it past a few people here.

No true Scotsman fallacy. I agree SuperJack is not acting townie but you're in a tunnel already.

And they say I exaggerate ^_^

Toadette, I guess I'd like to ask what the point of these posts really are? I asked about your claiming comment because as scum, in games past, I have done things like that to appear protown. I am somewhat aware of site meta due to the fact that ika invited me and talked to me about it some.

Right now, I'm started to lean scum on you at this point.

Bahkieh
February 27th, 2016, 09:23 PM
Well was not aware that Day has started. Didn't really read since I have somewhere to be but I wanted to check if game had started

Frozen Angel
February 27th, 2016, 09:24 PM
OK 9 pages ! oO

I'm In france and its 5 am here

I promise to read all these pages today

Toadette
February 27th, 2016, 09:40 PM
Toadette, I guess I'd like to ask what the point of these posts really are? I asked about your claiming comment because as scum, in games past, I have done things like that to appear protown. I am somewhat aware of site meta due to the fact that ika invited me and talked to me about it some.

Right now, I'm started to lean scum on you at this point.

What's the point of my posts you ask? I like to point out flawed reasoning and overreactions because they lead to early tunneling. In Spore, ika tunneled Calix all game for a read he made on day 1 that ended up being a large reason why town lost (they were both town). I've always been a proponent of day one reads and lynches but the more I play the more I see faulty reasoning that I like to now point out.

If you're going to scum read me based off of your meta, more power to you, but don't be surprised when I take the rest of your posts less seriously due to it.

Sen
February 27th, 2016, 09:46 PM
It seems ika is going to spend the whole game trying to reply comments and questions addressed to Wolf.
Boring.

Let's fix this in a symbolical way.
ika

Toadette
February 27th, 2016, 09:52 PM
It seems ika is going to spend the whole game trying to reply comments and questions addressed to Wolf.
Boring.

ika

The whole situation with both of them accusing SuperJack of buddying (which he is, but I sense its of the trolly type) while ika hardcore buddies wolf is entertaining to say the least

GameFreak
February 27th, 2016, 09:59 PM
Dropping a quick post , just got home from work. Will be here tomos when the fun begins.

Sen
February 27th, 2016, 10:03 PM
The whole situation with both of them accusing SuperJack of buddying (which he is, but I sense its of the trolly type) while ika hardcore buddies wolf is entertaining to say the least
Right?

Wanna buddy up, Toadette? If anyone attacks either of us, the other will go and say how the victim of the attacks is like super experienced, and that this is owr Town meta and shit.

Also, Zoom should totally use their skill tonight and get us to repeat the shitposting day. That'd guarantee Zoom an MVP award.

Sen
February 27th, 2016, 10:04 PM
our*

ika
February 27th, 2016, 10:07 PM

considering shes my GF and we haev told each others extensive meta, and almost alawys have a dicussion abotu setups before we play. i knwo how she would play as scum

ika
February 27th, 2016, 10:08 PM
What's the point of my posts you ask? I like to point out flawed reasoning and overreactions because they lead to early tunneling. In Spore, ika tunneled Calix all game for a read he made on day 1 that ended up being a large reason why town lost (they were both town). I've always been a proponent of day one reads and lynches but the more I play the more I see faulty reasoning that I like to now point out.

If you're going to scum read me based off of your meta, more power to you, but don't be surprised when I take the rest of your posts less seriously due to it.

and you misrepesent me then. how nice to know. if you should know i tunnles calix because being an agnotsic fuck is no way to convince anyone.

you should also note i called out SJ as neutral so i was half right

SilverWolf
February 27th, 2016, 10:09 PM

Oh no!! You are gonna take my posts less seriously. What am I gonna do now?

Toadette
February 27th, 2016, 10:09 PM
Right?

Wanna buddy up, Toadette? If anyone attacks either of us, the other will go and say how the victim of the attacks is like super experienced, and that this is owr Town meta and shit.

Also, Zoom should totally use their skill tonight and get us to repeat the shitposting day. That'd guarantee Zoom an MVP award.

Sen babe you town? I love you.

considering shes my GF and we haev told each others extensive meta, and almost alawys have a dicussion abotu setups before we play. i knwo how she would play as scum

You want me to trust your word and only your word based on a meta read made during day 1. Why didn't I see it before? Ika and wolf are both obvtown and buddying doesn't apply to external relationships. How could I have been so blind?

ika
February 27th, 2016, 10:10 PM
Boring.

ika

good luck, considering we can pracitly read each others minds and know our play and our thoughts about games we cna answer about each other. if i am wrong in any sense she could anser for me

ika
February 27th, 2016, 10:11 PM
You want me to trust your word and only your word based on a meta read made during day 1. Why didn't I see it before? Ika and wolf are both obvtown and buddying doesn't apply to external relationships. How could I have been so blind?

not really, i would expect you to reahc yoru own conclusions but i cna answer for her and buddy her all i like. she would know that if i was scum i would nto be able to keep a legit interaciton wtih her she would know firsthand if i was scuma dn i would know as well. she would buddy me and nto joke/troll with me

Toadette
February 27th, 2016, 10:11 PM
and you misrepesent me then. how nice to know. if you should know i tunnles calix because being an agnotsic fuck is no way to convince anyone.

you should also note i called out SJ as neutral so i was half right

You're proving my point. You tunneled Calix based on flawed reasoning and for not doing anything scummy that game, and refused to do any other scum hunting due to said tunnel.

SilverWolf
February 27th, 2016, 10:12 PM

First, I'm new to the site so when I see blatant buddying, I will respond to it. Second, unless you have a point to make, sarcastic comments like this do nothing but irritate players and IMO, are very scum motivated. Also, please make sure you understand if someone is attached or not before you hit on them, jokingly or not as ika has been a victim of an internet stalker who both of us got banned over. This is a very serious issue and if you do it again, you will not like the result that I will bring.

SilverWolf
February 27th, 2016, 10:14 PM
You're proving my point. You tunneled Calix based on flawed reasoning and for not doing anything scummy that game, and refused to do any other scum hunting due to said tunnel.

So when someone tunnels another, is this a scum or town trait in your opinion? Are you scumreading ika because of it?

Sen
February 27th, 2016, 10:14 PM
Sen babe you town? I love you.
You know I am; we can read each other's minds and stuff. ♥

ika
February 27th, 2016, 10:15 PM

considering i have called sen out on it accurately before though makes it not flawed

@silver did you figure out my role yet. if not i cna claim it

Toadette
February 27th, 2016, 10:16 PM
First, I'm new to the site so when I see blatant buddying, I will respond to it. Second, unless you have a point to make, sarcastic comments like this do nothing but irritate players and IMO, are very scum motivated. Also, please make sure you understand if someone is attached or not before you hit on them, jokingly or not as ika has been a victim of an internet stalker who both of us got banned over. This is a very serious issue and if you do it again, you will not like the result that I will bring.

Irritating players to incite a reaction is not a scum tell, sorry to let you know. See, you can take anything and say "that's scummy" but that doesn't make it the case.

Also its hypocritical that you get on my case about sarcastic comments when you post this:

Oh no!! You are gonna take my posts less seriously. What am I gonna do now?

Hypocrisy isn't alignment indicative but its fun to point put as well.

Lastly, chill out. I never hit on ika. I said he was my alt. I already apologized for offending him even though he was overreacting. No need to bring that to this game.

SilverWolf
February 27th, 2016, 10:16 PM
considering i have called sen out on it accurately before though makes it not flawed

No I haven't. Have you got mine down yet?

ika
February 27th, 2016, 10:17 PM
No I haven't. Have you got mine down yet?

Ya i figured it out. its not hard to read you much more. espcially when its semi-open.. when i have a pretermined set of roles i can poe it out rather quickly for you

Toadette
February 27th, 2016, 10:18 PM
So when someone tunnels another, is this a scum or town trait in your opinion? Are you scumreading ika because of it?

This sites meta is that town tend to tunnel. ikas meta is to lerk as scum. All early indicators point to ika possibly being town, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't point out things I disagree with. It takes a collective effort to find scum, and we shouldn't be afraid to check each other.

Sen
February 27th, 2016, 10:18 PM
Keep your fucking drama away from here. If you've got a stalker, go to the police. We're here to play Mafia.

Toadette
February 27th, 2016, 10:19 PM

"Omg Toadette why point out the obvious that people shouldn't claim day 1? BTW guys ready for my day 1 claim?"

SilverWolf
February 27th, 2016, 10:21 PM
Irritating players to incite a reaction is not a scum tell, sorry to let you know. See, you can take anything and say "that's scummy" but that doesn't make it the case.

Also its hypocritical that you get on my case about sarcastic comments when you post this:

Hypocrisy isn't alignment indicative but its fun to point put as well.

Lastly, chill out. I never hit on ika. I said he was my alt. I already apologized for offending him even though he was overreacting. No need to bring that to this game.

Yes, there was every reason to bring that to this game, as it is an extremely serious issue to us both right now and this is the first chance I've had to say something to you about it. However, I have no intention of discussing it any further after this post as long as you also drop it. If you really feel the need, you are welcome to discuss further with me via PM, post game.

BTW-I don't need to be lectured on what is a scum tell and what isn't but thank you for the information. I am sorry if I'm coming off exceptionally testy right now. I don't mean to be this way but am still crabby post permaban from mafiascum.

Also, for the information of the rest of you, I long ago stopped give a shit what anyone on an internet mafia forum game thinks of me, so while your comments are amusing, I have zero interest in getting into a back and forth over them and will ignore them from here on out unless there is a game related point I can find in them.

SilverWolf
February 27th, 2016, 10:22 PM
Keep your fucking drama away from here. If you've got a stalker, go to the police. We're here to play Mafia.

Thanks, but I haven't you seen you playing yet so far.

Sen
February 27th, 2016, 10:24 PM
Thanks, but I haven't you seen you playing yet so far.
Was going to reply "you must be new here", but it doesn't have the same catch when it's been stated ad nauseam in the previous pages.

SilverWolf
This sites meta is that town tend to tunnel. ikas meta is to lerk as scum. All early indicators point to ika possibly being town, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't point out things I disagree with. It takes a collective effort to find scum, and we shouldn't be afraid to check each other.

You keep pointing out the obvious. This all stuff I already know. Please tell me your point or make one.

ika
"Omg Toadette why point out the obvious that people shouldn't claim day 1? BTW guys ready for my day 1 claim?"

i already claimed it though toadette did you see the invisilbe ink?

Frozen Angel
February 27th, 2016, 10:25 PM
We have what, 4 players from mafiascum come over here for this game? I think we're cool for mass claims.

The clashes in meta should be sorted out today, so that it's less of a distraction in the late-game. That's another reason why we should treat the day normally.

Hi ! Nice to meet you too :)

Why are you suggesting a mass claim?

Frozen Angel
February 27th, 2016, 10:26 PM
I am town.

lol ?

Toadette
February 27th, 2016, 10:27 PM
You keep pointing out the obvious. This all stuff I already know. Please tell me your point or make one.

You asked me a question and I answered it. Don't want me to answer your questions or something?

Frozen Angel
February 27th, 2016, 10:31 PM

why you feel so defensive

Toadette
February 27th, 2016, 10:34 PM
why you feel so defensive

I'm stubborn. Sue me.

Frozen Angel
February 27th, 2016, 10:40 PM

why is that buddying ?! :/

Frozen Angel
February 27th, 2016, 10:41 PM
I'm stubborn. Sue me.

lol

you don't know me yet! Ask People

SilverWolf
February 27th, 2016, 10:44 PM
You asked me a question and I answered it. Don't want me to answer your questions or something?

Of course I want answers to my questions but if I think you dancing around, not making a point, or doing nothing but theory talk, I will mention that as it seems pointless. However, it seems to me, this site is kind of like that on D1, especially in a NL situation so I can see that I may be taking this all too seriously right now.

Frozen Angel
February 27th, 2016, 10:46 PM
Its just a general assumption of the general players. A lot of people will have different tells depending upon their ability.

I am not for sale or trade.

Jealous much?

I really like SuperJack Already! Can I have 1 ? :D

ika
February 27th, 2016, 10:47 PM

do you not think how hes acting towards me early was budding?

Of course I want answers to my questions but if I think you dancing around, not making a point, or doing nothing but theory talk, I will mention that as it seems pointless. However, it seems to me, this site is kind of like that on D1, especially in a NL situation so I can see that I may be taking this all too seriously right now.

your not. theory talk most times is scum motivated even if theres a no lynch. it should be used early or rvs wisebut after that i hardly see any use

SilverWolf
February 27th, 2016, 10:47 PM

I'm referring to SuperJack's posts overall in addition to this one to come to the buddying conclusion. Again, I could easily be taking it all too seriously.

SilverWolf
February 27th, 2016, 10:48 PM
I really like SuperJack Already! Can I have 1 ? :D

Why?

Frozen Angel
February 27th, 2016, 10:50 PM

Its not SW's first game

And it's her usual game when she is with Ika

pedit :Your scumreading Superjack becuase you think she is buddying. I don't get it . can you please show me your thought process?

SilverWolf
February 27th, 2016, 10:52 PM
Its not SW's first game

And it's her usual game when she is with Ika

pedit :Your scumreading Superjack becuase you think she is buddying. I don't get it . can you please show me your thought process?

Have you seen his posts? I've already explained why I think it looks like buddying. However, I am curious why you feel the need to defend him right now?

SilverWolf
February 27th, 2016, 10:53 PM
Also, I'm super tired and have a long flight to deal with tomorrow so may be posting less for a bit.

Frozen Angel
February 27th, 2016, 11:03 PM
ok finished catching up

I feel SW is town. not so sure about Ika.

Toadette is my main suspect atm. her posts are kind of not progressive and weirdly defensive

Toadette
February 27th, 2016, 11:04 PM

You asked a question and I answered it. How is that dancing around without making a point? Would you rather I just say "yes/no" to "are you scum reading ika for this?" rather than giving a reason why I'm NOT scum reading ika for it and explaining WHY I'm calling him out? No, what we have here is you have a pre game grudge against me, and anything I say to you will be twisted into a way to "scum read" me. You're one of those players.

Frozen Angel
February 27th, 2016, 11:05 PM
Have you seen his posts? I've already explained why I think it looks like buddying. However, I am curious why you feel the need to defend him right now?

I'm not defending anyone at all. I'm just not seeing your point here. It doesn't look like buddying to me.

Sen
February 27th, 2016, 11:38 PM
your not. theory talk most times is scum motivated even if theres a no lynch. it should be used early or rvs wisebut after that i hardly see any use
Gotta love how you say that discussing theory is scummy in a reply where you do nothing but discuss theory.

SilverWolf
February 28th, 2016, 12:01 AM
You asked a question and I answered it. How is that dancing around without making a point? Would you rather I just say "yes/no" to "are you scum reading ika for this?" rather than giving a reason why I'm NOT scum reading ika for it and explaining WHY I'm calling him out? No, what we have here is you have a pre game grudge against me, and anything I say to you will be twisted into a way to "scum read" me. You're one of those players.

I'm not sure how you normally play the game, but you seem extremely defensive in this one. I scum or townread players based on how they play and only how they play. I do not scumread a player based on personal issues and I honestly do not have a grudge against you. I probably should of sent you a PM post game rather than post that in this one.

ika
February 28th, 2016, 12:01 AM
ok finished catching up

Toadette is my main suspect atm. her posts are kind of not progressive and weirdly defensive

How ar eyou not sure about me?

I'm not defending anyone at all. I'm just not seeing your point here. It doesn't look like buddying to me.

plz show every post that he has thats not an attempt at buddying

Gotta love how you say that discussing theory is scummy in a reply where you do nothing but discuss theory.

im not talking theory, im talking about site meta. site meta is facts not theory. even if i did talk theory it wouldnt be to silver. she knows theory talk well enough that all i need to ever tell ehr is how i would act as scum. she already knows it too.

Sen
February 28th, 2016, 12:17 AM
im not talking theory, im talking about site meta. site meta is facts not theory. even if i did talk theory it wouldnt be to silver. she knows theory talk well enough that all i need to ever tell ehr is how i would act as scum. she already knows it too.
So when one person does it, it's theory. When you do it, it's meta.
Just like when others are buddying, it's scummy, but when you do it, it's all cool, because you're town, experienced and shit. Hell, you don't even allow logic to get in your townie ways.

By the by, since she already knows everything (or at least that's what you claim every other reply even when noone asks you about it), you should just ask her to give us all the roles and alignments right now. It would certainly make the game simpler. Or even better; you should give us said list, since you can read minds and shit. :rolleyes:

ika
February 28th, 2016, 12:26 AM
ok finished catching up

Just like when others are buddying, it's scummy, but when you do it, it's all cool, because you're town, experienced and shit. Hell, you don't even allow logic to get in your townie ways.[quote]

not really, what im talkign about isnt theory. theory is soemthing that is player dependent and how one acts. site stuff is site spcific

i dont buddy silver or anyone, i work with my town reads. theres a difference of how im doing it vs SJ for example. do you happen to nocite that im taking nots of her reads as well? i see nothing of you trying to get a town bloc or get a strong town set of people to work together all yoru doing is making jabs

and yes i say fuck logic becasue its manipulative

[quote]By the by, since she already knows everything (or at least that's what you claim every other reply even when noone asks you about it), you should just ask her to give us all the roles and alignments right now. It would certainly make the game simpler. Or even better; you should give us said list, since you can read minds and shit. :rolleyes:

i cant read everyone minds, i can read hers cus we understand each other. maybe you could learn a thing about empathy

also why shoudl i give the said list if you never have first?

ika
February 28th, 2016, 12:26 AM
sigh........

and i fuck up quoting

ika
February 28th, 2016, 12:27 AM
Just like when others are buddying, it's scummy, but when you do it, it's all cool, because you're town, experienced and shit. Hell, you don't even allow logic to get in your townie ways.

not really, what im talkign about isnt theory. theory is soemthing that is player dependent and how one acts. site stuff is site spcific

i dont buddy silver or anyone, i work with my town reads. theres a difference of how im doing it vs SJ for example. do you happen to nocite that im taking nots of her reads as well? i see nothing of you trying to get a town bloc or get a strong town set of people to work together all yoru doing is making jabs

there

Sen
February 28th, 2016, 12:37 AM
So site meta is cool, but player meta is scummy. lol, k.

i dont buddy silver or anyone, i work with my town reads. theres a difference of how im doing it vs SJ for example. do you happen to nocite that im taking nots of her reads as well?
The first time you called her town was around post #110, when she had done nothing but meta shitposting.

i see nothing of you trying to get a town bloc or get a strong town set of people to work together all yoru doing is making jabs
Unlike you, oh, mighty one, I'm not cool enough to figure out everybody else's roles after a page of shitposting. :rolleyes:

k.

i cant read everyone minds, i can read hers cus we understand each other. maybe you could learn a thing about empathy
That suffices; she's the one who knows everything, so by extension, you should also know everything since you can read her mind.

also why shoudl i give the said list if you never have first?
wat.png

I don't know what logic did to you. Did it stole your lunch?
Whatever the case, you should consider making amends, because right now it's kicking your ass.

Frozen Angel
February 28th, 2016, 01:10 AM
I'm not sure bout you ika becuase you just sheeped SW on her reads.

its not cool.

All I see from super jack are empty stuff about people , a bit sarcasm , some crumbs and attempts for making a townblock. thats not buddying ... :|

Frozen Angel
February 28th, 2016, 01:11 AM
I'm asking you to show me how he is doing it Ika.

SW can you please no answer to this? I want Ika answer it.

SuperJack
February 28th, 2016, 01:36 AM
^ I've found my angel <3

Frozen Angel
February 28th, 2016, 02:17 AM
lol ^.^

SuperJack
February 28th, 2016, 03:37 AM
I'm not sure bout you ika becuase you just sheeped SW on her reads.

its not cool.

All I see from super jack are empty stuff about people , a bit sarcasm , some crumbs and attempts for making a townblock. thats not buddying ... :|

But on a serious note, you are the only person to correctly and simply explain my posts up to now. Everyone else has just been stupid.

Calix
February 28th, 2016, 05:06 AM
Glad I missed this ego-stroking contest. All I'm seeing is Toadette being stubborn as usual and ika/ SW banding up because :love:

Ew.

good luck, considering we can pracitly read each others minds and know our play and our thoughts about games we cna answer about each other. if i am wrong in any sense she could anser for me

not really, i would expect you to reahc yoru own conclusions but i cna answer for her and buddy her all i like. she would know that if i was scum i would nto be able to keep a legit interaciton wtih her she would know firsthand if i was scuma dn i would know as well. she would buddy me and nto joke/troll with me

I hate it when two players decide to buddy up just because they know each other. If you try to scumread one, the other just chainsaws you out of blind loyalty. Hardly fair to the other players if you don't let each player stand for themselves.

If you have a legit read on each other, explain it to the rest of the class please. Otherwise cut this shit out.

Why are you suggesting a mass claim?

I wasn't. I said that I didn't think we were going to have one because of the MS players.

I'm referring to SuperJack's posts overall in addition to this one to come to the buddying conclusion. Again, I could easily be taking it all too seriously.

"fuck logic" - uwotm8

Why are you townreading each other again? It just sounds like it's because you two know each other. You could at least explain your reasoning to everyone else, otherwise it just looks like you two are just playing to stop each other from getting lynched.

And why are so many people trying to force a town bloc right now as opposed to letting one form naturally? I've already explained why pushing for it today is a terrible move, yet people keep trying to push themselves into one. They're supposed to form on their own. It just comes across as insecure scum who want to insulate themselves from pressure.

But on a serious note, you are the only person to correctly and simply explain my posts up to now. Everyone else has just been stupid.

Jack, you really need to stop with your "everyone who disagrees with me is stupid" schtick. All I'm reading is "you townies are dumb for not instantly town-reading me, even though my meta is to make stupid posts and be useless"

SuperJack
February 28th, 2016, 05:16 AM
Jack, you really need to stop with your "everyone who disagrees with me is stupid" schtick. All I'm reading is "you townies are dumb for not instantly town-reading me, even though my meta is to make stupid posts and be useless"

Didn't say that honey dear.

Calix
February 28th, 2016, 05:20 AM
Didn't say that honey dear.

I said that's what I read out of it. Feel free to clarify yourself at any time, sweetie.

SuperJack
February 28th, 2016, 05:37 AM
I said that's what I read out of it. Feel free to clarify yourself at any time, sweetie.

It was just directed at your comments at my posts previously.
Along with silverika not budding with me when I'm Town Leader. And accusing be of being obvious Scum trying to buddy.

When, all in truth, Angel had the correct summery of my posts, and didn't need to go over the top with it.

So Angel has the ability to read things clearly and make sense. Whilst you Kia and Silver wolf's ego cannot beat such a simple obstacle.

SuperJack
February 28th, 2016, 05:38 AM
And when someone disagrees with me when I'm right. I obviously won't see them as more intelligent as me.

Calix
February 28th, 2016, 05:47 AM
It was just directed at your comments at my posts previously.
Along with silverika not budding with me when I'm Town Leader. And accusing be of being obvious Scum trying to buddy.

When, all in truth, Angel had the correct summery of my posts, and didn't need to go over the top with it.

So Angel has the ability to read things clearly and make sense. Whilst you Kia and Silver wolf's ego cannot beat such a simple obstacle.

Ah yes, it's so hard for people to act like town on day one. I have seen the light and I'm forming a town bloc with everyone. Beat that!

And why are you trying to act like Firebringer? Or be useful? This is extremely odd behaviour from you so I wonder what caused this change. I'm not asking you to stop, I just don't get why you have chosen this game to start playing properly. (if bad strategies and passive-aggressive insults count)

Do you have any town-reads at present? No need to give deep reasoning as to why you town-read XYZ.

And when someone disagrees with me when I'm right. I obviously won't see them as more intelligent as me.

There is only one strategy and only one way to interpret things, clearly.

Frozen Angel
February 28th, 2016, 05:50 AM
Calix if you want a meta read I must say I'm fully aware of this Ika - SW insta townread thing.

they do it basically always in their games. so its NAI by its own. but as I look more deeply to the way they did it , I think SW is genuine in the way she behaved and likely town (but then I remembered its multiball and all calculations of interactions shall fail without seeing first flips) so its not a strong read of mine.

I like to separate them and see what are their reads separately. I suggest this to rest of the town as well.

Frozen Angel
February 28th, 2016, 05:51 AM
I mean let them to read each other however they like. treat with their reads separately becuase I'm not sure the way they read each other helps anyone even themselves.

Frozen Angel
February 28th, 2016, 05:53 AM
Oh and they will get highly grumpy and aggressively defensive when get criticized , destroying all the bits of sanity in the game (no offense) so just let that interaction go and play the game

Calix
February 28th, 2016, 06:02 AM
Calix if you want a meta read I must say I'm fully aware of this Ika - SW insta townread thing.

they do it basically always in their games. so its NAI by its own. but as I look more deeply to the way they did it , I think SW is genuine in the way she behaved and likely town (but then I remembered its multiball and all calculations of interactions shall fail without seeing first flips) so its not a strong read of mine.

I like to separate them and see what are their reads separately. I suggest this to rest of the town as well.

Making judgments now is never a bad thing. I'm not sure how much credence I can give their interactions due to their history so I am holding my reads of them back for now.

I second asking them for reads. While I am here, what are yours? I am aware you gave a sentence or two on a few players a page or so back, but I'm going to ask for more detail.

Oh and they will get highly grumpy and aggressively defensive when get criticized , destroying all the bits of sanity in the game (no offense) so just let that interaction go and play the game

-_-

If it stops pointless drama that cannot be read, I'll concede.

Frozen Angel
February 28th, 2016, 06:18 AM
I think Toadette is so hard headed and defensive. it can be simply playstyle as others said it as well
SW pressures seems genuine (even if I think they're wrong)
Mikecall is trying to put himself in a safe spot and I don't like it.
Ika is just sheeping SW.
You were trying hard at the start of the game , me myself , I like it.

I like to see Aristo here. I know him from MS :)

Calix
February 28th, 2016, 06:27 AM
I think Toadette is so hard headed and defensive. it can be simply playstyle as others said it as well
Ika is just sheeping SW.

If you want my two cents on Toadette's meta, being hard-headed and stubborn are not unusual traits for her. However, if people think it is suspicious, then it should be noted. I don't want to put anyone off reading her reactions as suspicious. You might be able to pick up on a slip that I'd miss due to being accustomed to how she plays.

Personally, I find her defense of Mikecall to be strange and an overreaction to my typical pokes at him, but this is largely based on previous experiences with both of them.

No comment on Mikecall. I'm interested to see how the MS players perceive him, similar to my thoughts on Toadette. To reiterate, I'm considering this a cross-community game of a sort.

Mikecall
February 28th, 2016, 06:34 AM
Ika is just sheeping SW.

I like how you think I am trying to put myself in a "Safe Spot", even when there might be a reason behind my madness ;),

On topic though: If you want my opinions really, Toadette and silver are the only ones thus far who have given me a cause of concern, Silver for claiming to be way too cautious (potential hiding scum?) and toadette wanting to discredit anything that I have said.

Also silver wanting to push a lynch on superjack is quite debatable in that matter, could silver want to push for misslynches?

Calix
February 28th, 2016, 06:37 AM
I like how you think I am trying to put myself in a "Safe Spot", even when there might be a reason behind my madness ;),

On topic though: If you want my opinions really, Toadette and silver are the only ones thus far who have given me a cause of concern, Silver for claiming to be way too cautious (potential hiding scum?) and toadette wanting to discredit anything that I have said.

Also silver wanting to push a lynch on superjack is quite debatable in that matter, could silver want to push for misslynches?

Can you expand on your read of Silver? Not sure what posts in particular pinged you there.

What makes you town-read SuperJack?

Mikecall
February 28th, 2016, 06:44 AM
Can you expand on your read of Silver? Not sure what posts in particular pinged you there.

What makes you town-read SuperJack?

Superjack always tends to stick to 1-3 playstyles which I have came across over playing games against him.

Even though meta can be biased at times, Superjack approach from what I can see is trolling day 1, then would have a possibility of providing some crucial information from day 2 onwards, usually would indicate a troll town wanting to divert the attention away from himself (Like scum not wanting to target him and target the more active posters).

My read on Superjack = Troll Town
However, silver wanting to push for lynches can go either 2 ways,

1. Silver wants to cause misslynches to happen so that there would be less town to work with at the very end of the game so (Scum Victory)
2. Scum hunt so that potential town power roles could be outted so potential targets for scum (TPR spotting)

Either way, silvers approach ideally indicates that she would want to focus on specific people, make them reveal, and then allow scum to target them so would make it harder for town to win.

Also the way she is being "very cautious" also would concern me.

Calix
February 28th, 2016, 06:51 AM
Superjack always tends to stick to 1-3 playstyles which I have came across over playing games against him.

Even though meta can be biased at times, Superjack approach from what I can see is trolling day 1, then would have a possibility of providing some crucial information from day 2 onwards, usually would indicate a troll town wanting to divert the attention away from himself (Like scum not wanting to target him and target the more active posters).

1. Silver wants to cause misslynches to happen so that there would be less town to work with at the very end of the game so (Scum Victory)
2. Scum hunt so that potential town power roles could be outted so potential targets for scum (TPR spotting)

Either way, silvers approach ideally indicates that she would want to focus on specific people, make them reveal, and then allow scum to target them so would make it harder for town to win.

You consider SuperJack to be trolling? What do you make of his justifications for his behaviour then, considering he tried to legitimise his earlier posts?

1. We can't lynch today so your point about pushing for mislynches is moot.

2. Why do you consider pushing for lynches to be a scum tell?

Frozen Angel
February 28th, 2016, 07:01 AM

why you think she is being very cautious?

Mikecall
February 28th, 2016, 07:15 AM
You consider SuperJack to be trolling? What do you make of his justifications for his behaviour then, considering he tried to legitimise his earlier posts?

1. We can't lynch today so your point about pushing for mislynches is moot.

2. Why do you consider pushing for lynches to be a scum tell?

For your second point, because pushing lynches can either be very useful for town or be quite deadly. Because if used right, it can be very useful for town to catch scum whereas if it isnt used right, potentially, we would either out our most important tpr roles or misslynching potential strong town roles which would be devastating for when it comes to lylo or mylo suituations.

For the Superjack, the reason I think of him for "trolling" is because of the way he executes the way he is "gathering attention". Potentially, this can be debatable for being scum because he is directing the line of fire onto himself and not onto potential buddying partners of his.

However, my change of mind can be questionable at best or "It doesnt make sense", but the change of mind of others can quickly make up for them being strong town or potential scum.

Mikecall
February 28th, 2016, 07:19 AM
why you think she is being very cautious?

She mentioned it in a post before, and her playstyle is showing the signs of it also, carefully picking out posts, and tries questioning about her decision. Interesting combination.

SilverWolf
February 28th, 2016, 07:42 AM
She mentioned it in a post before, and her playstyle is showing the signs of it also, carefully picking out posts, and tries questioning about her decision. Interesting combination.

OK, Quote specific posts where I am being cautious. I'd really like to see what the hell you are talking about because it makes no sense.

SilverWolf
February 28th, 2016, 07:45 AM
For your second point, because pushing lynches can either be very useful for town or be quite deadly. Because if used right, it can be very useful for town to catch scum whereas if it isnt used right, potentially, we would either out our most important tpr roles or misslynching potential strong town roles which would be devastating for when it comes to lylo or mylo suituations.

For the Superjack, the reason I think of him for "trolling" is because of the way he executes the way he is "gathering attention". Potentially, this can be debatable for being scum because he is directing the line of fire onto himself and not onto potential buddying partners of his.

However, my change of mind can be questionable at best or "It doesnt make sense", but the change of mind of others can quickly make up for them being strong town or potential scum.

If you think pushing for a lynch on a scumread is "pushing for mislynches" and "trying to out power roles" I'd love for you to quote me doing that. Also, if you think wanting to lynch someone is town or scum, I'd like to know why you think I am scum doing it.

Again, your reasoning makes no sense and doesn't show a clear thought process I can follow. People who throw out baseless accusations like this usually raise red flags to me because a town trait, in my eyes, is a clear transparent thought process I can follow and that makes sense and yours in regards to me, does not.

SilverWolf
February 28th, 2016, 07:46 AM
I like Calix and FA's questioning of Mikecall and right now, slightly leaning town on them both. Calix more so than FA right now.

Also, I will be flying most of the day and won't be able to post much.