PDA

View Full Version : S-FM 181 Flash Point Revisited

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

SilverWolf
February 28th, 2016, 07:49 AM
Oh and they will get highly grumpy and aggressively defensive when get criticized , destroying all the bits of sanity in the game (no offense) so just let that interaction go and play the game

FA, I feel like you are instantly trying to discredit us with comments like this. I'd appreciate it if you would let people on this site figure me out for themselves instead of telling them things like this. I also consider it a huge insult to say we destroy games and I'd like an apology if you are town this game, post game.

ika
February 28th, 2016, 07:49 AM
I'm asking you to show me how he is doing it Ika.

SW can you please no answer to this? I want Ika answer it.

i asked you to show me how none of his post are doign thatb the burden is on you.

also dont make snark comments about us defending each other and crap we are irritated as is

ika
February 28th, 2016, 07:51 AM
Also the way she is being "very cautious" also would concern me.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

SilverWolf
February 28th, 2016, 07:54 AM
I mean let them to read each other however they like. treat with their reads separately becuase I'm not sure the way they read each other helps anyone even themselves.

FA, I also don't like how you tell people to ignore our reads on each other. How is that helpful to the game. How about instead you ask why I'm townreading ika as I mentioned it already earlier in the game. OK, Here goes. He's very active and engaged in the game and also role hunting. This is all signs of his town meta. He's much more lurky as scum. Also, as scum, I would expect his answers to be shorter and him to keep me at somewhat of a distance in the game rather than reaching out to me immediately and trying to work with me.

ika
February 28th, 2016, 07:55 AM
i was gonna say empathy agian but silver its mostly spot on about how im going to act with her.

SilverWolf
February 28th, 2016, 07:58 AM
Superjack, Mikecall I'm concerned about. I do want Ari to post. He's from MS and someone I should be able to get a basic read on. Sen seems antagonistic but not really scummy. Although I like FA's questioning of Mikecall and concern for him, I do not like the discrediting of two people she knows from MS almost immediately. Everyone else-no clue right now. Calix I'm townreading.

Calix
February 28th, 2016, 07:59 AM
FA, I also don't like how you tell people to ignore our reads on each other. How is that helpful to the game. How about instead you ask why I'm townreading ika as I mentioned it already earlier in the game. OK, Here goes. He's very active and engaged in the game and also role hunting. This is all signs of his town meta. He's much more lurky as scum. Also, as scum, I would expect his answers to be shorter and him to keep me at somewhat of a distance in the game rather than reaching out to me immediately and trying to work with me.

I accept this as a legitimate read. ika, can you do the same and inform us of the town tells that Silv is showing to you?

SilverWolf
February 28th, 2016, 08:03 AM
Oh, Toadette. I am gonna intentionally withhold this read for right now. I think she's stubborn and defensive but I also think we may have gotten a bad start reading each other so I need more time on this.

ika
February 28th, 2016, 08:11 AM
empathy

ika
February 28th, 2016, 08:11 AM
ill brb

SuperJack
February 28th, 2016, 08:18 AM
Superjack always tends to stick to 1-3 playstyles which I have came across over playing games against him.

Even though meta can be biased at times, Superjack approach from what I can see is trolling day 1, then would have a possibility of providing some crucial information from day 2 onwards, usually would indicate a troll town wanting to divert the attention away from himself (Like scum not wanting to target him and target the more active posters).

My read on Superjack = Troll Town
However, silver wanting to push for lynches can go either 2 ways,

1. Silver wants to cause misslynches to happen so that there would be less town to work with at the very end of the game so (Scum Victory)
2. Scum hunt so that potential town power roles could be outted so potential targets for scum (TPR spotting)

Either way, silvers approach ideally indicates that she would want to focus on specific people, make them reveal, and then allow scum to target them so would make it harder for town to win.

Also the way she is being "very cautious" also would concern me.

For your second point, because pushing lynches can either be very useful for town or be quite deadly. Because if used right, it can be very useful for town to catch scum whereas if it isnt used right, potentially, we would either out our most important tpr roles or misslynching potential strong town roles which would be devastating for when it comes to lylo or mylo suituations.

For the Superjack, the reason I think of him for "trolling" is because of the way he executes the way he is "gathering attention". Potentially, this can be debatable for being scum because he is directing the line of fire onto himself and not onto potential buddying partners of his.

However, my change of mind can be questionable at best or "It doesnt make sense", but the change of mind of others can quickly make up for them being strong town or potential scum.

Honestly mikecall. I've been really trying today and for you to call it trolling has rather hurt me on a personal level.

Even after I've explained my posts and reasoning.

I feel that you are just trying to devalue my input and hurt me feelings.

Calix
February 28th, 2016, 08:20 AM
Honestly mikecall. I've been really trying today and for you to call it trolling has rather hurt me on a personal level.

Yo scrub, can I interrupt your insincerity fest to ask you to answer my questions?

Frozen Angel
February 28th, 2016, 08:34 AM
FA, I feel like you are instantly trying to discredit us with comments like this. I'd appreciate it if you would let people on this site figure me out for themselves instead of telling them things like this. I also consider it a huge insult to say we destroy games and I'd like an apology if you are town this game, post game.

sorry if you read that that way. I meant absolutely no offense. I just think you two are so biased on each other and want each other town that you won't let anybody question one of you.

Frozen Angel
February 28th, 2016, 08:43 AM
i asked you to show me how none of his post are doign thatb the burden is on you.

also dont make snark comments about us defending each other and crap we are irritated as is

siriously Ika? I explained what I feel about his posts. why is any of his posts buddying, and who is he buddying, don't make a useless circle here.

GameFreak
February 28th, 2016, 08:47 AM
Ugh as usual i've missed nothing except the warm welcome we give to newcomers,a joy to read.

ika
February 28th, 2016, 08:49 AM
k back. but for real what silver siad is basily nealry the same of how i read her

pedit: frozen you know if i supected her i would be going at her hard

ika
February 28th, 2016, 08:50 AM
siriously Ika? I explained what I feel about his posts. why is any of his posts buddying, and who is he buddying, don't make a useless circle here.

and i explained what i feel based on how hes acting toward everyone. want to see last game of spore where he said eh did the same fuckign thing?

Calix
February 28th, 2016, 08:50 AM
Ugh as usual i've missed nothing except the warm welcome we give to newcomers,a joy to read.

The mammal, the Hippogame Freakus, has approached the thread with his typical entrance about the subpar attitude of neighboring creatures.

Initial impressions of the players, please.

Frozen Angel
February 28th, 2016, 08:52 AM

I'm not saying that they should ignore your intractions. just don't push it hard.

its not about I don't like the way you two iintract or it's not having any data, its just the way it will spread drama. I'm sorry but it will :(

pedit : ok Ika , can you quote the posts you feel she is buddying anyone in them. I like to see what you see.

ika
February 28th, 2016, 08:56 AM
So water you all doing tonight? Anything interesting?

Calix is just trying too hard.
But I have to agree with Ika. Why does Toadette need to point out the obvious and not hard claim.

Good job Sherlock. But. I am not Scum sorry.
I am town.
Want to town block with me?

Lol Wtf. Ika, just hang around and chat eh? Don't leave please just because you "posted enough"

I would love to hear more on your thoughts, like what roles Scum might have.

these are jsut a few

Frozen Angel
February 28th, 2016, 08:57 AM
Ok SW I'm not discrediting anyone of you two.

You need to accept this that I'm respecting both of your plays and reads and stuff. just when its about you two together, I can't understand the way you two clear each other fast and you must admit thats completly normal for us.

I asked people to just put aside drama and try to play the game instead. I ask you two to don't pressure this kindly as well.this is not good for the game state you know.

GameFreak
February 28th, 2016, 08:59 AM
The mammal, the Hippogame Freakus, has approached the thread with his typical entrance about the subpar attitude of neighboring creatures.

If only this could be read to me in a Doculike way it would make my day.

Impressions:
general,
a new wr for personal feelings brought into the game.
And nobody can take a joke.

Mike, more active on D1 No-lynch than in other games entirely, and with more 'thoughtful' posts.
I wonder if he's being a better man or just obvious scum.

Calix bae, no clue but i feel we'll have a nice conversation in a minute and you made me laugh, i'll have an impression after our convo.

SJ, top memelord as usual, but being nice aswell ?
Showing our best form with the new players.

Angel, too friendly, might just be a friendly person who's new to a site.
In any case this seems like a smart attitude

Toadette, i'm getting flashbacks to my first game. But she's unreadable because she's tough scum and town.

Ika and SW, cute couple.

Can't remember anybody else.

Frozen Angel
February 28th, 2016, 09:06 AM
these are jsut a few

you sure you mean Buddying?

1st one seems he is trying to start a conversation,
in 2nd he just wanted to post something you already posted
in 3rd he just said that he is town reading someone in a very sarcastic way
in 4th again he is trying to make a conversation with you

how is any of them buddying?!

Frozen Angel
February 28th, 2016, 09:07 AM
lol being friendly is a new scum tell you know :laugh:

I'm very smart

wanna compete? :D

Calix
February 28th, 2016, 09:08 AM
If only this could be read to me in a Doculike way it would make my day.

Impressions:
general,
a new wr for personal feelings brought into the game.
And nobody can take a joke.

Mike, more active on D1 No-lynch than in other games entirely, and with more 'thoughtful' posts.
I wonder if he's being a better man or just obvious scum.

Calix bae, no clue but i feel we'll have a nice conversation in a minute and you made me laugh, i'll have an impression after our convo.

Angel, too friendly, might just be a friendly person who's new to a site.
In any case this seems like a smart attitude

Toadette, i'm getting flashbacks to my first game. But she's unreadable because she's tough scum and town.

Ika and SW, cute couple.

Can't remember anybody else.

No idea about best form, but I agree that SJ is being bizarre with his behaviour. And since when does he wax poetic about his feelings? That struck me as vaguely manipulative considering who he was talking to.

SW/ ika haven't said that Elsa is being unusually friendly, so I concluded that it is his/ her personality. Seems cooperative so that is a good sign but no hard read yet.

I don't think unreadable is a thing. There will always be some motivation evident in what people say. What posts remind you of your first game with Toadette? What posts have pro-town/ anti-town motivations in your eyes?

Mikecall is definitely making the most of not being able to be lynched, lol. How many times has he been taken out early now?

Frozen Angel
February 28th, 2016, 09:13 AM
Elsa is ultra nice and friendly

piss her off and you will see another completly reverse of her!

I can make the hell freezes over! believe me! :X

GameFreak
February 28th, 2016, 09:14 AM
Jup SJ is being bizarre but maybe he's bored of shitposting ?

I don't understand who is Elsa

And how you can you read when not a single post seems devoted to the game except "lets not claim". Gives a scumvibe but i'll be honest
Toadette always gives me a scumvibe, and we always seem to lynch each other.

Mikecall is strange to me since its been awhile since we've played. But he is also out of character today.

Reminds me aswell that Sen is not giving me a strong townvibe , because he left nothing. And normally he does.

GameFreak
February 28th, 2016, 09:14 AM
Oh so ur Elsa.

ika
February 28th, 2016, 09:15 AM

your point you make is the literal thing of budying

Mikecall
February 28th, 2016, 09:15 AM

I am sorry if you think my posts are trying to devalue you in general.

Its just that, from previous games when I see or we used to play, I saw you being the dominant one, gathering the information, and pushing for lynches, it was just a change which I saw interesting.

Overall, I am sorry.

GameFreak
February 28th, 2016, 09:16 AM
All i can say is such a cooperative person doesn't like being seen on the site ?
I'm not convinced this isn't a facade.

Mikecall
February 28th, 2016, 09:17 AM
Mikecall is definitely making the most of not being able to be lynched, lol. How many times has he been taken out early now?

I think I am on a role being taken out d1, even if it had been a while since gameplays.

GameFreak
February 28th, 2016, 09:17 AM

Its just that, from previous games when I see or we used to play, I saw you being the dominant one, gathering the information, and pushing for lynches, it was just a change which I saw interesting.

Overall, I am sorry.

You took that posts serious , because i sure didn't.

Calix
February 28th, 2016, 09:18 AM
Jup SJ is being bizarre but maybe he's bored of shitposting ?

I don't understand who is Elsa

And how you can you read when not a single post seems devoted to the game except "lets not claim". Gives a scumvibe but i'll be honest

Mikecall is strange to me since its been awhile since we've played. But he is also out of character today.

Reminds me aswell that Sen is not giving me a strong townvibe , because he left nothing. And normally he does.

Let it go :superjack:

I read 'don't claim' as 'fuck, don't make this TPR-fest a mass-claim like Cold War/ Colder War/ Cop Out, etc' but I may be projecting there because I too dislike early mass claims.

Toadette isn't hardcore bussing, must be town /s

What else about Sen strikes you as odd? I don't quite get what you mean with your last point exactly.

GameFreak
February 28th, 2016, 09:18 AM
I think I am on a role being taken out d1, even if it had been a while since gameplays.

I can't even use this friendly active Mike against you because your lurkmeta was when we were scum together.

Calix
February 28th, 2016, 09:20 AM

Overall, I am sorry.

This is what I mean with SJ being manipulative. He knows that Mikecall is the type who bends over backwards for everyone and is allergic to offending people, regardless of alignment, so SJ making that post doesn't sit well with me >_>

Mikecall
February 28th, 2016, 09:20 AM
I can't even use this friendly active Mike against you because your lurkmeta was when we were scum together.

That gameplay was a quite a bit of time ago, but yes, it was completely different.

GameFreak
February 28th, 2016, 09:24 AM
I read 'don't claim' as 'fuck, don't make this TPR-fest a mass-claim like Cold War/ Colder War/ Cop Out, etc' but I may be projecting there because I too dislike early mass claims.

What else about Sen strikes you as odd? I don't quite get what you mean with your last point exactly.

Only played cop out and i see you enjoyed it. But in cop out Sen gave me a helpful townvibe even D1.
Not here, but he is also the guy to wait til D2 to do this, nothing conclusive basically.
But considering almost half of us are scum, you can't really trust anybody

Calix
February 28th, 2016, 09:26 AM
Only played cop out and i see you enjoyed it. But in cop out Sen gave me a helpful townvibe even D1.
Not here, but he is also the guy to wait til D2 to do this, nothing conclusive basically.
But considering almost half of us are scum, you can't really trust anybody

Almost half? Isn't the ratio the same as most other games? 5/13 scum is pretty typical for balance purposes, so why mention that?

GameFreak
February 28th, 2016, 09:31 AM
Almost half? Isn't the ratio the same as most other games? 5/13 scum is pretty typical for balance purposes, so why mention that?

Is that the usual ratio ?

Calix
February 28th, 2016, 09:35 AM
Is that the usual ratio ?

Well from what I recall of games you were in, for 13-player setups:

Happy Fluffy Times: 6 non-town
Thornholt's game: 5 non-town
Cop Out: 5 non-town

So not sure why you thought 5 non-town in this game = worthy of note.

SuperJack
February 28th, 2016, 09:35 AM
What do you mean by the term memelord? As usual?
I'm being nice because I'm changing the way I play.

Exactly. I feel as if Frozen angel has once again managed to do well. Thanks angel.

No idea about best form, but I agree that SJ is being bizarre with his behaviour. And since when does he wax poetic about his feelings? That struck me as vaguely manipulative considering who he was talking to.
Bizarre. Not the word I would of used. But if that helps you deal with me fine. I'm not manipulating anyone, all I am doing is stopping my shitposting and instead being genuine and nice.

Jup SJ is being bizarre but maybe he's bored of shitposting ?.

That is true.

Overall, I am sorry.
I've never seen myself as dominant. Just an idiot that played far to aggressive and always holding my cards back. I'm trying a new approach. Apology accepted.

This is what I mean with SJ being manipulative. He knows that Mikecall is the type who bends over backwards for everyone and is allergic to offending people, regardless of alignment, so SJ making that post doesn't sit well with me >_>
Ouch. If I wanted to be manipulative I would be my usual self and do it that way, which normally works.
Just trying not to make a shit game with these new people.
I'm even trying to be nice to ika spectra although he one time negatively effected my game when I tried to trust him.

But are you already trying to turn people against me? You know I can be a great player when I try Calix. Is that what you fear?
Or did you just not realise there was this side to me.

Also note to all. I'm on my phone. But even now I'm putting in effort, even multi quoting.

GameFreak
February 28th, 2016, 09:39 AM
SJ, somebodies opinion of you won't change because you don't act like a top memlord once.

Also yeah Calix ur right, for some reason i thought the mafia formed a block.

GameFreak
February 28th, 2016, 09:41 AM
Also i should remove this avatar and change it to something vaguely hinting my role, but i'm starting to like this Hippo

SuperJack
February 28th, 2016, 09:42 AM
SJ, somebodies opinion of you won't change because you don't act like a top memlord once.

Also yeah Calix ur right, for some reason i thought the mafia formed a block.

I still don't get it? Memelord? I don't get it.
And I can change people's opinion of me if I become a different person.

Calix
February 28th, 2016, 09:42 AM
I've never seen myself as dominant. Just an idiot that played far to aggressive and always holding my cards back. I'm trying a new approach. Apology accepted.

Ouch. If I wanted to be manipulative I would be my usual self and do it that way, which normally works.
Just trying not to make a shit game with these new people.
I'm even trying to be nice to ika spectra although he one time negatively effected my game when I tried to trust him.

But are you already trying to turn people against me? You know I can be a great player when I try Calix. Is that what you fear?
Or did you just not realise there was this side to me.

So you are trying to change your meta then? You literally could have said this earlier instead of dragging it out and wasting time.

Your comments towards Mikecall were blatant guilt-trips that you knew would cause that reaction and I'm entitled to call that out. Seriously, cut the shit with using everyone's weaknesses against them, it's manipulative as fuck. I'm not even calling that a scum tell because you've done it as town before.

Impersonating Yuki for one game does not a great player make.

SuperJack
February 28th, 2016, 09:47 AM
So you are trying to change your meta then? You literally could have said this earlier instead of dragging it out and wasting time.

Your comments towards Mikecall were blatant guilt-trips that you knew would cause that reaction and I'm entitled to call that out. Seriously, cut the shit with using everyone's weaknesses against them, it's manipulative as fuck. I'm not even calling that a scum tell because you've done it as town before.

Impersonating Yuki for one game does not a great player make.

Nasty. Not a meta change. A "I'll try for a change, even if I'm wrong" last game got to me.

My comments where true and meaningful, do you wish for me to lie to people? I'm not going to do that.
Again, you are using the word manipulative. I feel as if you are not accusing me and trying to let something slip instead.

Impersonating Yuki has nothing to do with any of this, there is no reason to bring this up other than to try and personally jab at me.

GameFreak
February 28th, 2016, 09:49 AM
I still don't get it? Memelord? I don't get it.
And I can change people's opinion of me if I become a different person.

We'll see , i'm curious now.

Calix
February 28th, 2016, 09:53 AM
Nasty. Not a meta change. A "I'll try for a change, even if I'm wrong" last game got to me.

My comments where true and meaningful, do you wish for me to lie to people? I'm not going to do that.
Again, you are using the word manipulative. I feel as if you are not accusing me and trying to let something slip instead.

Impersonating Yuki has nothing to do with any of this, there is no reason to bring this up other than to try and personally jab at me.

Then you are trying to change your usual playing style, which falls under meta change, does it not? Either way I will keep poking at you and see wherever you're being legit or not. I'd actually prefer you to try and be useful on a consistent basis.

We're in a game about lying and you're objecting to me thinking you may have ulterior motivations? The travesty!

I saw you making a guilt-trip comment to Mikecall (of all people) and concluded that was intentional. Are you saying that you were actually offended? Because it looks like you did it to get Mikecall to stop bothering you. And what do you mean 'let something slip'? I've stated my objections with what you've posted already.

It was a snarky response to your 'you know I am a great player' comment.

SilverWolf
February 28th, 2016, 09:53 AM

You need to accept this that I'm respecting both of your plays and reads and stuff. just when its about you two together, I can't understand the way you two clear each other fast and you must admit thats completly normal for us.

I asked people to just put aside drama and try to play the game instead. I ask you two to don't pressure this kindly as well.this is not good for the game state you know.

I'm gonna ask that you stop discrediting us and accusing us of hurting the game state if you are town. Considering how you usually are towards us when you are town, this behavior of yours is scummy as fuck.

ika
February 28th, 2016, 09:54 AM

its day 1 with a no lynch so i dont even get where you think we are causign drama. if you need ot know we can tell you post game more spcifics as well.

like again, i dont get where you think the gamestate is bad already when all it is basicly a troll fest

ika
February 28th, 2016, 09:54 AM
and silver ninjas me

SilverWolf
February 28th, 2016, 09:56 AM
I'm not saying that they should ignore your intractions. just don't push it hard.

its not about I don't like the way you two iintract or it's not having any data, its just the way it will spread drama. I'm sorry but it will :(

pedit : ok Ika , can you quote the posts you feel she is buddying anyone in them. I like to see what you see.

Actually, there is no drama unless someone decides to make drama over it. Not my problem. Please stop the discredit. Let others get their own reads on us.

SilverWolf
February 28th, 2016, 09:56 AM
Actually FA-I have a major scumread on you now.

SilverWolf
February 28th, 2016, 09:57 AM
Will be out most of the rest of the day as I will be flying most of the day.

Calix
February 28th, 2016, 09:58 AM
Will be out most of the rest of the day as I will be flying most of the day.

Just a side note, it's not necessary to make a new post to tell us that you're not going to be around. Normal people understand that we have lives outside of this game.

SuperJack
February 28th, 2016, 10:03 AM
Actually, there is no drama unless someone decides to make drama over it. Not my problem. Please stop the discredit. Let others get their own reads on us.

I welcome frozen angels opinion on you and ika, it's helpful and I thank her for it. Stop telling people to stop who are trying to help the game.
If you and ika are both town, you would not mind people poking and figuring out if that is the case. For well we know you both could be on the same Scum team.

Calix
February 28th, 2016, 10:07 AM
I welcome frozen angels opinion on you and ika, it's helpful and I thank her for it. Stop telling people to stop who are trying to help the game.
If you and ika are both town, you would not mind people poking and figuring out if that is the case. For well we know you both could be on the same Scum team.

I agree with this point. If ika/ SW try to gang up on another player because they dared to scumread ika/ SW, I am more inclined to defend that person. You shouldn't have to deal with two people automatically lashing out at you if you only think one of them is scummy.

SuperJack
February 28th, 2016, 10:13 AM
Then you are trying to change your usual playing style, which falls under meta change, does it not? Either way I will keep poking at you and see wherever you're being legit or not. I'd actually prefer you to try and be useful on a consistent basis.

We're in a game about lying and you're objecting to me thinking you may have ulterior motivations? The travesty!

I saw you making a guilt-trip comment to Mikecall (of all people) and concluded that was intentional. Are you saying that you were actually offended? Because it looks like you did it to get Mikecall to stop bothering you. And what do you mean 'let something slip'? I've stated my objections with what you've posted already.

It was a snarky response to your 'you know I am a great player' comment.

I deny the term meta. But feel free to poke me.

The way you used the term not the term itself.

You known full well mikecall and mattzed I struggle remembering who is who so saying I did it because of who it is . Quite flawed.

And Scum can easily get caught up using strong meaningful words like manipulative to make a case thinking it would work. Focusing on a winning opinion to use to call someone out. Yet themselves being the real Scum. Other examples are when they use vote analysis. Or attacking an innocent player on a shitty false slip.

SilverWolf
February 28th, 2016, 10:19 AM

FA can stick up for herself, thanks. Am I not allowed to also poke people and get reactions or is that only reserved for people are buddying this game?

Calix
February 28th, 2016, 10:20 AM
I deny the term meta. But feel free to poke me.

The way you used the term not the term itself.

You known full well mikecall and mattzed I struggle remembering who is who so saying I did it because of who it is . Quite flawed.

And Scum can easily get caught up using strong meaningful words like manipulative to make a case thinking it would work. Focusing on a winning opinion to use to call someone out. Yet themselves being the real Scum. Other examples are when they use vote analysis. Or attacking an innocent player on a shitty false slip.

You deny the term meta, even though you used meta as a reason to lynch me in a particular game. Right...

Your main argument is 'you already know this' when you don't actually know what irrelevant details I do/ don't remember. And how do you even confuse MattZed - the ultra-aggressive guy - with Mikecall the shrinking violet?

You think I'm scumreading you? No, I am just telling you to quit XYZ shitty behaviour because it's becoming a recurring pattern in the games you play and it's unnecessary. You're the one turning this into a case against me instead of just stopping XYZ shitty behaviour.

Also what the fuck? Manipulative is a 'strong' word now? Get a thesaurus, your vocabulary is clearly basic.

SilverWolf
February 28th, 2016, 10:20 AM
I agree with this point. If ika/ SW try to gang up on another player because they dared to scumread ika/ SW, I am more inclined to defend that person. You shouldn't have to deal with two people automatically lashing out at you if you only think one of them is scummy.

Care to point out where I'm doing that? Because I'm not. If I find someone legitimately scummy, I will say so no matter what they think of my alignment.

Frozen Angel
February 28th, 2016, 10:23 AM
I'm not discrediting any of you two

I think I made my point clear enough. Now if you want to do a blind scum read on me based on that , fine ...

I don't care

and calling everyone buddying is kind of bothering me SW. how on earth what you and Ika is doing is not buddying and whatever everyone else doing is buddying?

Frozen Angel
February 28th, 2016, 10:24 AM
Ari where are you!

come here to drink some coffee and talk! :/

SuperJack
February 28th, 2016, 10:24 AM

I think I made my point clear enough. Now if you want to do a blind scum read on me based on that , fine ...

I don't care

and calling everyone buddying is kind of bothering me SW. how on earth what you and Ika is doing is not buddying and whatever everyone else doing is buddying?

So hypocritical opinions from swika. Ah. Scummy? Or just low thought?

Calix
February 28th, 2016, 10:25 AM
Care to point out where I'm doing that? Because I'm not. If I find someone legitimately scummy, I will say so no matter what they think of my alignment.

"If" is a conditional which I used in my post. IF you two decide to do that. IF you two bristle over someone scumreading your partner. Implies I WILL follow through with what I promised in the future.

Frozen Angel
February 28th, 2016, 10:26 AM
So hypocritical opinions from swika. Ah. Scummy? Or just low thought?

Ika was here before SW but didn't said a thing before she posts. Ika is just repeating whatever she says. I still think SW thoughts are genuine but Ika is srsly concerning me atm

Frozen Angel
February 28th, 2016, 10:28 AM
then he claimed SW ninjaed him.

BUT this is just crazy I made that post ages ago. Ika responded to me way before this. why he didn't said anything before SW ?!

SilverWolf
February 28th, 2016, 10:30 AM
I don't mind being legitimately questioned or suspected in a game. I do not like being told I'm doing things I'm not which will immediately cause me to ask for posts showing it.

However, the assumptions that ika and myself are scumreading people who scumread one of us or the assumption that our posts will cause drama or the assumption that we should not be able to figure out if one of us is town or not early in a game is becoming annoying. ika has pushed me extremely hard in games if he is scumreading me and I'd do the same. If we townread each other, we will work together ASAP in a game.

I will be scumreading this type of discrediting because it is divisive and serves no protown purpose. Also, I'm not understanding how we are getting this level of grief this game, but people like FA are basically being treated with kid gloves. She has not been questioned or poked at all and this immediately makes me suspicious.

I also always aggressively defend myself against points against me due to the fact that I've caught scum many times before when they try to mislynch me for BS reasons such as a townread on someone I know really well and have a lot of experience playing with.

SilverWolf
February 28th, 2016, 10:31 AM

I don't care

I'm not accusing everyone of buddy. Read again if you missed my point in my posts since I made myself perfectly clear on who I think is buddying in this game.

SuperJack
February 28th, 2016, 10:32 AM
You deny the term meta, even though you used meta as a reason to lynch me in a particular game. Right...

Your main argument is 'you already know this' when you don't actually know what irrelevant details I do/ don't remember. And how do you even confuse MattZed - the ultra-aggressive guy - with Mikecall the shrinking violet?

You think I'm scumreading you? No, I am just telling you to quit XYZ shitty behaviour because it's becoming a recurring pattern in the games you play and it's unnecessary. You're the one turning this into a case against me instead of just stopping XYZ shitty behaviour.

Also what the fuck? Manipulative is a 'strong' word now? Get a thesaurus, your vocabulary is clearly basic.

I was Scum and used below the belt punches and regret it. Thanks for reminding me...
Mikecall and Mattzed have very similar names and for some reason my mind refuses to separate them.

I don't think you are Scum reading Me. But what I'm saying is you are trying to de value my words so that my stance as town is not strong. Leaving room for mislynches or level of my town stance. My behavior is part of who I am and I apologise that I am unable to of been your ideal robotic stale player role model you wish me to be.

And yes my vocabulary is not as great as yours, a fair lady whoms expertise is in creative writing and English.. And I view it as a strong word. And people would agree with me, since I'm sure other peoples vocabulary level is close to mine.

Frozen Angel
February 28th, 2016, 10:32 AM
so start asking questions instead of throwing out your baseless suspicious.

I'm not in another universe you know?

SilverWolf
February 28th, 2016, 10:34 AM
then he claimed SW ninjaed him.

BUT this is just crazy I made that post ages ago. Ika responded to me way before this. why he didn't said anything before SW ?!

You've played with us before. This should not be this surprising to you and I don't really understand your sudden problem with something you've never had a problem with in the past. I can understand those who don't know us doing it, but I do have a problem with your continuous line of attack on this issue.

BTW-ika posting after he sees I am posting should not be surprising at all.

Frozen Angel
February 28th, 2016, 10:35 AM
I'm not accusing everyone of buddy. Read again if you missed my point in my posts since I made myself perfectly clear on who I think is buddying in this game.

oh , yes I'm dumb. please explain them to me again thx

SilverWolf
February 28th, 2016, 10:36 AM
Ari's lack of posting concerns me. If he keeps it up into D2, consider it a scum tactic from him.

OK, gotta check out of my hotel and get ready for my flight later, so I'll catch up when I can mobile.

SilverWolf
February 28th, 2016, 10:37 AM
oh , yes I'm dumb. please explain them to me again thx

Sure, the people I've accused of buddying=Superjack. I believe that's it so far.

I also said he seems like kind of a troll about it so I could be wrong on that since I'm not used to playing with him yet.

Frozen Angel
February 28th, 2016, 10:37 AM
You've played with us before. This should not be this surprising to you and I don't really understand your sudden problem with something you've never had a problem with in the past. I can understand those who don't know us doing it, but I do have a problem with your continuous line of attack on this issue.

BTW-ika posting after he sees I am posting should not be surprising at all.

I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOU AND IKA and your interactions!

I just hate drama and thats what always happen when anyone start talking about the weird interactions between you two. Like look at ourselves right now ...

Calix
February 28th, 2016, 10:38 AM
I was Scum and used below the belt punches and regret it. Thanks for reminding me...
Mikecall and Mattzed have very similar names and for some reason my mind refuses to separate them.

I don't think you are Scum reading Me. But what I'm saying is you are trying to de value my words so that my stance as town is not strong. Leaving room for mislynches or level of my town stance. My behavior is part of who I am and I apologise that I am unable to of been your ideal robotic stale player role model you wish me to be.

And yes my vocabulary is not as great as yours, a fair lady whoms expertise is in creative writing and English.. And I view it as a strong word. And people would agree with me, since I'm sure other peoples vocabulary level is close to mine.

"below the belt punches"

This is what I've been criticising you for. All I am asking is for you to stop using 'below the belt punches' in games. That is literally it.

I fail to see how calling you out on a 'below the belt punch' in any way undermines your credibility in this game. If anything, not resorting to such cheap tactics would help you.

I also never asked you to conform to my ideal play-style. Stop being a drama queen.

Considering that we already have enough drama, I am not going to respond to anything you say to this unless it's to make a game-relevant point.

SuperJack
February 28th, 2016, 10:40 AM
Calix <3

ika
February 28th, 2016, 10:49 AM
Ika was here before SW but didn't said a thing before she posts. Ika is just repeating whatever she says. I still think SW thoughts are genuine but Ika is srsly concerning me atm

And your doing nothing to sort that problem either. Like either start taking to me and quit with the bullshit accusations and go look at spore game

ika
February 28th, 2016, 10:49 AM
You of all people should know silver and I share thoughts process so for her to ninja me or me to ninja her is normal

Calix
February 28th, 2016, 10:52 AM
You of all people should know silver and I share thoughts process so for her to ninja me or me to ninja her is normal

Wait, you're claiming that you two just happen to share the same thoughts at the same time? Every game? No matter the roles you have?

http://49.media.tumblr.com/093a03e58c39a50b264aed06da430529/tumblr_n395po8dfv1shsq9jo7_r1_500.gif

topkek

ika
February 28th, 2016, 10:53 AM
Wait, you're claiming that you two just happen to share the same thoughts at the same time? Every game? No matter the roles you have?

http://49.media.tumblr.com/093a03e58c39a50b264aed06da430529/tumblr_n395po8dfv1shsq9jo7_r1_500.gif

topkek

When we are town yes. When we roll scum against each other it eats us alive and we can sense it from each other.

Calix
February 28th, 2016, 10:56 AM
When we are town yes. When we roll scum against each other it eats us alive and we can sense it from each other.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnha0w9wiH1qzlhg1o1_500.gif

lol this is unbelievable

"sense it" - HEY GUYS I'M FUCKING PSYCHIC

Frozen Angel
February 28th, 2016, 10:59 AM
Ika let's play a fair game!

you ask me a question I answer.
I ask you a question you answer.

we both will win! ok? :D

ika
February 28th, 2016, 11:04 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnha0w9wiH1qzlhg1o1_500.gif

lol this is unbelievable

"sense it" - HEY GUYS I'M FUCKING PSYCHIC

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empathy

Ika let's play a fair game!

you ask me a question I answer.
I ask you a question you answer.

we both will win! ok? :D

Sure I get to start though cus you just asked one. I'll be mobile posting

Why do you think sj posting is not budding at all when you go look and see that he hates me

Frozen Angel
February 28th, 2016, 11:07 AM

Why do you think sj posting is not budding at all when you go look and see that he hates me

I don't know anything meta related about you and Jack. I said what i felt about every quote you did about her. if I'm wrong you need to correct me and give me examples why is that buddying from your pov. I just don't see it as a 3person.

Frozen Angel
February 28th, 2016, 11:09 AM
my turn :

whats your read on Mikecall who is online all the time (I can see his name down there) and not engaging with anyone. whats your idea about the post I made earlier about him trying to stay in a safe spot and his answer to me?

Calix
February 28th, 2016, 11:09 AM

Sorry to break it to you, but I'm actually a sociopath and thus have no empathy.

I'll use this as a convenient excuse to announce the following:

Nobody is willing to expend the energy required to 'hate' you. You are not worth that much to random internet strangers.

Do you have any other reads outside of SJ's supposed buddying?

SuperJack
February 28th, 2016, 11:15 AM
Please note I'm trying to forgive you Ika for what you've done before to me. Hence I'm being nice. Not budding.

Frozen Angel
February 28th, 2016, 11:16 AM
ok now I'm curious

someone explain that meta thing for me please

Calix
February 28th, 2016, 11:17 AM
ok now I'm curious

someone explain that meta thing for me please

What meta thing? It's just how peoples' behaviours vary/ remain consistent from game to game...but surely you already know this, so what do you mean?

Frozen Angel
February 28th, 2016, 11:22 AM
I'm talking about the SJ - Ika thing they both mentioned.

Calix
February 28th, 2016, 11:27 AM
I'm talking about the SJ - Ika thing they both mentioned.

As far as I recall, it's to do with S-FM Prime Minister 1.0

ika was a replacement and didn't post much, didn't read the special mechanics properly, was generally apathetic, etc which contributed to the town's loss and an unsatisfactory game ending. So SJ isn't very pleased with him about that.

ika
February 28th, 2016, 11:28 AM
my turn :

whats your read on Mikecall who is online all the time (I can see his name down there) and not engaging with anyone. whats your idea about the post I made earlier about him trying to stay in a safe spot and his answer to me?

Null scum atm I haven't looked much yet but if that's the case.

As for the sj stuff go read any game me and him have played. Hell go look at spore and look.

If you were processed zoom when would you use your powers

ika
February 28th, 2016, 11:30 AM
Please note I'm trying to forgive you Ika for what you've done before to me. Hence I'm being nice. Not budding.

If you are legit town in this game then I will consider it but you should know when you do this in the literal last game I'm not going to just go "oh ok"

Calix
February 28th, 2016, 11:30 AM
If you were processed zoom when would you use your powers

Why are you asking about what Elsa thinks the optimal time for the Neutral Evil role to use their abilities would be? How does that help town to give scum ideas?

ika
February 28th, 2016, 11:31 AM
As far as I recall, it's to do with S-FM Prime Minister 1.0

ika was a replacement and didn't post much, didn't read the special mechanics properly, was generally apathetic, etc which contributed to the town's loss and an unsatisfactory game ending. So SJ isn't very pleased with him about that.

That is it? Really he's upset about his game and how I was depressed?

Meh whatever.

ika
February 28th, 2016, 11:32 AM
Why are you asking about what Elsa thinks the optimal time for the Neutral Evil role to use their abilities would be? How does that help town to give scum ideas?

It helps me now fuck off. If you want to do the question game then ask me but butting in right now is the last thing I need. Your already shitting on me so the odds of me wanting to answer this is none right. Ow

Calix
February 28th, 2016, 11:33 AM
It helps me now fuck off. If you want to do the question game then ask me but butting in right now is the last thing I need. Your already shitting on me so the odds of me wanting to answer this is none right. Ow

Feels > Reals

How does it help you, unless you are the Neutral Evil? Kindly tell us that.

Frozen Angel
February 28th, 2016, 11:36 AM
Well If I was zoom then I would have waited for an wifomy lynch then used it at the next cycle. I don't know, maybe I would have saved it to prevent my own lynch if that was the case.

why you felt you need to ask such a thing?!

if today wasn't lynchless who was your lynch target Ika?

ika
February 28th, 2016, 11:37 AM
Feels > Reals

How does it help you, unless you are the Neutral Evil? Kindly tell us that.

Are you doing the question game with me or not?

Calix
February 28th, 2016, 11:37 AM
Well If I was zoom then I would have waited for an wifomy lynch then used it at the next cycle. I don't know, maybe I would have saved it to prevent my own lynch if that was the case.

Why did you feel the need to put thought into how the scum should behave? That question can easily be scum fishing for strategies.

Frozen Angel
February 28th, 2016, 11:38 AM
It was Calix I'm doing the question game! :/

Calix
February 28th, 2016, 11:39 AM
Are you doing the question game with me or not?

I don't do 'question games' - I just ask them as I see fit. If you have something you actually want to ask me, spit it out.

And answer the question that I gave you. How does asking about the Neutral Evil's strategy help town?

ika

Superjack. Your? And it can't be me

As for the asking it. It's to see if t matches my thoughts. Most players will have the same answer to it while I have my own

ika
I don't do 'question games' - I just ask them as I see fit. If you have something you actually want to ask me, spit it out.

And answer the question that I gave you. How does asking about the Neutral Evil's strategy help town?

You tell me

Calix
February 28th, 2016, 11:40 AM
You tell me

You serious, bruh

You asked it, now you tell us why this helps town. Your continued evasion is being noted.

ika
February 28th, 2016, 11:41 AM
You serious, bruh

You asked it, now you tell us why this helps town. Your continued evasion is being noted.

I'm not evdadong at all I'm just saying you should tell me how t helps scum

Frozen Angel
February 28th, 2016, 11:43 AM
Why did you feel the need to put thought into how the scum should behave? That question can easily be scum fishing for strategies.

I'm trying to read Ika. that question was weird from its basics - but the one who is zoom if is not Ika won't be flattered with reading this becuase I basically generated it under 1 minute thinking ...

Calix
February 28th, 2016, 11:44 AM
I'm not evdadong at all I'm just saying you should tell me how t helps scum

You're asking a player to give what they think is the best move for a SCUM ROLE to take. Not only is this a colossal waste of time, it only gives the scum ideas on how they should behave to accomplish their decisively NON-TOWN win conditions. This is painfully obvious so the fact that you actually asked this comes across as willfully ignorant.

Frozen Angel
February 28th, 2016, 11:45 AM
Superjack. Your? And it can't be me

As for the asking it. It's to see if t matches my thoughts. Most players will have the same answer to it while I have my own

I guess my top scum read is Teo , but she is not around to be pressured and you know that I won't pressure empty slots. so it might have been Micka for being actively lurking. but why you felt you need to say "it can't be me" why you feel your a candidate to get lynched so soon?

Mikecall
February 28th, 2016, 11:49 AM
Sorry for the active lurking, was taking a shower, just catching up with latest posts whilst I was away.

SuperJack
February 28th, 2016, 11:52 AM
Long shower....

Frozen Angel
February 28th, 2016, 11:53 AM
Long shower....

lol

Mikecall
February 28th, 2016, 11:54 AM
Long shower....

Yeah, very long indeed, but the posts I see that have been made are quite interesting.

Frozen Angel
February 28th, 2016, 11:56 AM
Yeah, very long indeed, but the posts I see that have been made are quite interesting.

how so?

Mikecall
February 28th, 2016, 11:56 AM
I'm trying to read Ika. that question was weird from its basics - but the one who is zoom if is not Ika won't be flattered with reading this becuase I basically generated it under 1 minute thinking ...

Calix always loves nitpicking information that you have said in that post and wants to know explicitly why you said that bit of information in the text.

Calix
February 28th, 2016, 11:57 AM

I like how you come calling when someone mentions you.

Please, tell us which posts you found interesting and why.

Pre-edit: Damn, you beat me to it.

ika
February 28th, 2016, 11:59 AM
You're asking a player to give what they think is the best move for a SCUM ROLE to take. Not only is this a colossal waste of time, it only gives the scum ideas on how they should behave to accomplish their decisively NON-TOWN win conditions. This is painfully obvious so the fact that you actually asked this comes across as willfully ignorant.

Are you calling me scum or are you just finding staws to grasp at? I'm not answering cus I have my own town reason for it.

Would you like to suggest a diffrent action then what frozen said?

SilverWolf
February 28th, 2016, 12:00 PM
I guess I feel asking the best move for Zoom to make is NAI.

Calix
February 28th, 2016, 12:02 PM
Are you calling me scum or are you just finding staws to grasp at? I'm not answering cus I have my own town reason for it.

Would you like to suggest a diffrent action then what frozen said?

I consider your question to be scum-motivated.

https://media.giphy.com/media/BYLdx1PdIe8ow/giphy.gif

MFW ika doesn't read my responses and thinks that I am going to give him another strategy.

ika
February 28th, 2016, 12:02 PM
I guess I feel asking the best move for Zoom to make is NAI.

Silver what would you do if you were zoom

ika
February 28th, 2016, 12:03 PM
I consider your question to be scum-motivated.

[IMG]https://media.giphy.com/media/BYLdx1PdIe8ow/giphy.gif[/IMG

MFW ika doesn't read my responses and thinks that I am going to give him another strategy.

Good job at evdaing the question. The question is am I scum or town not what I was asking about my question

SilverWolf
February 28th, 2016, 12:04 PM
Silver what would you do if you were zoom

Prob use it N2. When would you use it?

Calix
February 28th, 2016, 12:05 PM
Good job at evdaing the question. The question is am I scum or town not what I was asking about my question

Yes, you are scum. Jesus Christ, you are shameless about asking people to do the work for you by fishing for strategies. How does IIOA help at this point, especially for scum roles?

SilverWolf
February 28th, 2016, 12:06 PM
Oh no I must be scum for asking you that ques ika. Don't lynch me too quickly before I can use my awesome powers.

Calix
February 28th, 2016, 12:07 PM
Oh no I must be scum for asking you that ques ika. Don't lynch me too quickly before I can use my awesome powers.

lol, now here comes the chainsaw defense because I scumread ika. Called it.

ika
February 28th, 2016, 12:07 PM
Prob use it N2. When would you use it?

I would prob use it at end of current day just to trollololol or I would never use it.

Yes, you are scum. Jesus Christ, you are shameless about asking people to do the work for you by fishing for strategies. How does IIOA help at this point, especially for scum roles?

So what happens when I flip town?

ika
February 28th, 2016, 12:08 PM

Plz show quotes where you called it.

SilverWolf
February 28th, 2016, 12:08 PM

Good job!!! I guess you're my n1 kill instead of ika.

Calix
February 28th, 2016, 12:09 PM
I would prob use it at end of current day just to trollololol or I would never use it.

So what happens when I flip town?

You've yet to even explain why you would ask such an obviously scum-motivated question.

Plz show quotes where you called it.

Look back at my 'if' post.

ika
February 28th, 2016, 12:10 PM
You've yet to even explain why you would ask such an obviously scum-motivated question.

Look back at my 'if' post.

I said quote it. Here you are avoiding the questions again. Answer me directly. What happens when I flip town

ika
February 28th, 2016, 12:10 PM
Good job!!! I guess you're my n1 kill instead of ika.

You know that's not going to happen right?

SilverWolf
February 28th, 2016, 12:12 PM
You know that's not going to happen right?

ohhhhhh.......gotcha

ika
ohhhhhh.......gotcha

:love:

Calix
I said quote it. Here you are avoiding the questions again. Answer me directly. What happens when I flip town

No. You're trying to distract from your own scummy behaviour by focusing on an irrelevant detail (me 'calling' SW defending you)

If you flip town? You'll still have to answer why you would ask about the best strategies for the Neutral Evil in the first place.

If you flip scum? You're just obvious.

SilverWolf
February 28th, 2016, 12:13 PM
BTW I will defend my townreads because I don't want them mislynched. If this is a problem, too bad.

ika
February 28th, 2016, 12:14 PM
No. You're trying to distract from your own scummy behaviour by focusing on an irrelevant detail (me 'calling' SW defending you)

If you flip town? You'll still have to answer why you would ask about the best strategies for the Neutral Evil in the first place.

If you flip scum? You're just obvious.

Why would I have to explain if I flip town? Your continued avoid and then has cult treating me like I'm town is noted I'll add it to my will

Calix
February 28th, 2016, 12:17 PM
Why would I have to explain if I flip town? Your continued avoid and then has cult treating me like I'm town is noted I'll add it to my will

Your refusal to explain the 'town reason' behind your Zoom questions is painfully scummy. Instead you resign yourself to a supposed 'mislynch' the moment someone...asks you why you posted something? :wondering:

There's no cult either.

ika
February 28th, 2016, 12:23 PM
I'm not a myslynch. The fact you are putting words in my mouth is laughable now

Frozen Angel
February 28th, 2016, 12:24 PM

w8 what?

what is this scum claim?

Calix
February 28th, 2016, 12:25 PM

You're...not a mislynch.

You're...not town.

WTF

I am done here.

SuperJack
February 28th, 2016, 12:27 PM
Oh my.....

ika
February 28th, 2016, 12:31 PM
w8 what?

what is this scum claim?

No

ika
February 28th, 2016, 12:32 PM
To clarify I'm the n1 death

Calix
February 28th, 2016, 12:37 PM
To clarify I'm the n1 death

There is no way anyone can think this with that much confidence and not bother to clarify this in the post they made about 'not being a mislynch'

SuperJack
February 28th, 2016, 12:58 PM
Booster Gold
You can sacrifice yourself at night disabling anyone from dying.
If you sacrifice yourself, you will die.

Calix
February 28th, 2016, 12:59 PM
Booster Gold
You can sacrifice yourself at night disabling anyone from dying.
If you sacrifice yourself, you will die.

So you're saying that ika is claiming that?

GameFreak
February 28th, 2016, 01:02 PM
Off to the pub.

Shame i was enjoying this episode of bold and the beautiful , cya tomorrow ppl

SilverWolf
February 28th, 2016, 01:03 PM
So you're saying that ika is claiming that?

Yeah that's pretty much what I'm reading it as.

Sen
February 28th, 2016, 01:09 PM

topkek
^ tl;dr of Ika's posts so far.

SuperJack
February 28th, 2016, 01:10 PM
Oh Yeh you're here.

Frozen Angel
February 28th, 2016, 01:31 PM
20 min till end of the day.

good night everyone

SuperJack
February 28th, 2016, 02:01 PM
Good look everyone. Hope you have a Moist night.

Toadette
February 28th, 2016, 02:02 PM

I always scum read you for being neutral without wanting to rock the boat early. This seems to be what you're doing now so far but your reads seem to be a little more concise. Town lean for now.

SuperJack
February 28th, 2016, 02:03 PM
Toadette. Late.

Firebringer
February 28th, 2016, 02:05 PM
Night 1:

As the Flash started to explore his new environment he noticed a few odd things. The most interesting were his powers were gone! As he headed inside a local pub he saw on the TV them talking about a current war going on between Atlanteans and Amazonians that was engulfing the world. How could this be he thought? Barry decided he needed to find Batman to piece all of this together. As the sun started to fall Barry headed to Gotham to get answers to his pressing questions.

http://cubemedia.ign.com/media/previews/image/batmanvengeance/gothamcityshot.jpg

Player List
Role List
Comic Book Dead

1. Toadette
2. Ika
3. Silverwolf
4. Sen
5. Gamefreak
6. Frozen Angel
7. SuperJack
8. RLVG
9. Aristophanes
10. Mikecall
11. Calix
12. Suntax
13. Bahkieh

Cyborg- [Unique Role]
Flash- [Unique Role]
Batman-[Unique Role]
Justice League-(Town Selected)
Justice League- (Town Selected)
Aqua man-[Unique Role]
Atlantean-[Atlantis Selected]
Wonder Women-[Unique Role]
Amazonian-[Amazon Selected]
Professor ZOOM-Neutral Evil [Unique Role]

Night 1 Ends When This Reaches Zero (http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20160229T13&p0=599&msg=Night+1&font=cursive&csz=1#)

Firebringer
February 29th, 2016, 01:45 PM
Day 2:

http://images3.static-bluray.com/reviews/8435_5.jpg

Mikecall Died Under Mysterious Circumstances Last Night.

SuperJack Died Under Mysterious Circumstances Last Night.

Player List
Role List
Comic Book Dead

1. Toadette
2. Ika
3. Silverwolf
4. Sen
5. Gamefreak
6. Frozen Angel
7. SuperJack
8. RLVG
9. Aristophanes
10. Mikecall
11. Calix
12. Suntax
13. Bahkieh

Cyborg- [Unique Role]
Flash- [Unique Role]
Batman-[Unique Role]
Aqua man-[Unique Role]
Atlantean-[Atlantis Selected]
Wonder Women-[Unique Role]
Amazonian-[Amazon Selected]
Professor ZOOM-Neutral Evil [Unique Role]
Mikecall-???
SuperJack-???

Day 2 Ends When This Reaches Zero (http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/christmas?iso=20160302T13&p0=599&msg=Day+2&font=cursive&csz=1#)

With 11 Alive, 6

GameFreak
February 29th, 2016, 01:46 PM
Really Mike and SJ ?

GameFreak
February 29th, 2016, 01:48 PM
I didn't even know we didn't get to see roles. Let the meta begin.
Would the crossover players try to not target their own ? or are the scum sc2mafia players. tu dum dum.

Mike is a weird target, what did he do to get hit ? played his normal game and was very friendly.

SJ i can understand, but he was trying to be a better SJ and now we'll never get to see it.

Also no nonposters got hit. I feel like one of them is scum for sure.

Sen
February 29th, 2016, 01:49 PM
GameFreak

GameFreak
February 29th, 2016, 01:51 PM
ma man.

This is not the town Sen i know. The reporter Sen always gave sound reasoning with his votes along with a well thought out logical chain of events that lead to the vote.
Thus you are not town.

Or is reasoning coming soon ?

Toadette
February 29th, 2016, 01:52 PM
wat

GameFreak
February 29th, 2016, 01:52 PM
wat

i agree

(obvious buddying)

GameFreak
February 29th, 2016, 01:53 PM
But it is the first day of lynch and meta seems to dictate i must atleast be one of the trains at the end of the day.
We can't not follow tradition.

Toadette
February 29th, 2016, 01:54 PM

I see I'm not the only one who hasn't read the whole setup yet

Toadette
February 29th, 2016, 01:54 PM
But it is the first day of lynch and meta seems to dictate i must atleast be one of the trains at the end of the day.
We can't not follow tradition.

That seems like quote the overreaction to one vote

GameFreak
February 29th, 2016, 01:55 PM
That seems like quote the overreaction to one vote

Trust me, it always starts with one vote.

Sen
February 29th, 2016, 01:56 PM
ma man.

This is not the town Sen i know. The reporter Sen always gave sound reasoning with his votes along with a well thought out logical chain of events that lead to the vote.
Thus you are not town.

Or is reasoning coming soon ?
I know what you did last summer.

Also, if you are going to rely on meta to back up groundless reasoning, then I'm in my right to demand that you point out two games where I've played the same (or even in a similar fashion) that is indicative of alignment. Meta is for plebs.

GameFreak
February 29th, 2016, 01:57 PM
I found some sweet irony in not reading FB's setup, almost a poetic justice just to fuck myself over

GameFreak
February 29th, 2016, 01:59 PM
I know what you did last summer.

Also, if you are going to rely on meta to back up groundless reasoning, then I'm in my right to demand that you point out two games where I've played the same (or even in a similar fashion) that is indicative of alignment. Meta is for plebs.

Not using all the information you can in a game where information is king is a fools play.

Frozen Angel
February 29th, 2016, 02:01 PM
Trust me, it always starts with one vote.

and it will continue with a second vote

GameFreak

This day start was really scummy. why you felt you need to react like that?

GameFreak
February 29th, 2016, 02:02 PM
But if ur Batman and u checked me or ur Flash and you saw me visit a man, then we might as well get the mass roleclaim started right ?
I'm leaning towards flash because you "i saw what you did"

Calix
February 29th, 2016, 02:03 PM

GameFreak

I don't feel the need to pile on the votes, but I can second this. Commenting on 'how the non-posters weren't hit, so must be scum' makes no sense. Why would any no-posters ever be hit? That goes against site meta.

GameFreak
February 29th, 2016, 02:04 PM

GameFreak

See , the train always starts with one vote,
also i gotta make some posts since i ended the last 2 FMS with the lowest post count.
Can't do that again.

GameFreak
February 29th, 2016, 02:06 PM
I don't feel the need to pile on the votes, but I can second this. Commenting on 'how the non-posters weren't hit, so must be scum' makes no sense. Why would any no-posters ever be hit? That goes against site meta.

Last time i was on meta teams , they were discussed.
Its an easy playstyle , especially for TPR

GameFreak
February 29th, 2016, 02:06 PM
scum teams * woops

Bahkieh
February 29th, 2016, 02:07 PM
I am so so sorry for the complete lack of posts. I started reading and then got pulled away for work and then medical issues with the girlfriend. Is there a tl;dr or should I spend a few hours reading everything to get caught up before oil change?

Frozen Angel
February 29th, 2016, 02:08 PM
start posting doesn't means do whatever scummy you like and don't assume there won't be a reaction .

the way you started the day like you just started playing it and the way you reacted to that vote on you is srsly considerable.

GameFreak
February 29th, 2016, 02:08 PM
I am so so sorry for the complete lack of posts. I started reading and then got pulled away for work and then medical issues with the girlfriend. Is there a tl;dr or should I spend a few hours reading everything to get caught up before oil change?

It was a beautiful day with drama and nothing special being said about the game. Take ur time.

GameFreak
February 29th, 2016, 02:09 PM
start posting doesn't means do whatever scummy you like and don't assume there won't be a reaction .

the way you started the day like you just started playing it and the way you reacted to that vote on you is srsly considerable.

I reacted like that because the vote on me is fucking retarded , it always is. And you just hopped right on it, didn't expect that from you after yesterday.

Toadette
February 29th, 2016, 02:11 PM
But if ur Batman and u checked me or ur Flash and you saw me visit a man, then we might as well get the mass roleclaim started right ?

WatF no mass role claims. Stahp.

Frozen Angel
I reacted like that because the vote on me is fucking retarded , it always is. And you just hopped right on it, didn't expect that from you after yesterday.

hmmm? why is that?

Sen

'I know what you did last summer' is a shitty slasher movie about people who commit a crime and go on like nothing happened, but the guy knows. Nice attempt at rolefishing, tho.

GameFreak
February 29th, 2016, 02:12 PM
I know the movie, i'm saying ur full of bullshit.

Frozen Angel
February 29th, 2016, 02:14 PM
Really Mike and SJ ?

why mike and SJ death surprised you? what do you know about scums?

GameFreak
February 29th, 2016, 02:15 PM
I also see we dont have a questiondude , for shame.

@FA they weren't the people i would hit.
Atleast Mike isn't , i'd do SJ

Frozen Angel
February 29th, 2016, 02:16 PM
Would the crossover players try to not target their own ? or are the scum sc2mafia players. tu dum dum.

Mike is a weird target, what did he do to get hit ? played his normal game and was very friendly.

SJ i can understand, but he was trying to be a better SJ and now we'll never get to see it.

Also no nonposters got hit. I feel like one of them is scum for sure.

why when someone who played his normal game died you got freaked out?

why you can understand SJ ? was that your group kill?

pedit : so you say you would have (could have) killed SJ last night?

Frozen Angel
February 29th, 2016, 02:16 PM
why you felt you need to share your opinion about a death so soon? :|

Calix
February 29th, 2016, 02:18 PM
I also see we dont have a questiondude , for shame.

@FA they weren't the people i would hit.
Atleast Mike isn't , i'd do SJ

You've given this thought?

Also I am immature and snickered at 'I'd do SJ'

Frozen Angel
February 29th, 2016, 02:18 PM
I mean you shouldn't even know their alignment right now. why you felt that commenting so fast and looking for an agenda will help? and following it with a pure role fish is definitely out of boundaries.

GameFreak
February 29th, 2016, 02:19 PM
Because i don't think anybody from sc2mafia would hit Mike.
He said this to SJ in D1 , he isn't the guy that comes with crazy observations.
He's just a stable player.
On N1 i would get rid of a scary player.

SJ, i don't see him not troll games. But i can see him as a scary player.

Calix
February 29th, 2016, 02:20 PM

Pity to hear that. Have you any comments on what you've read so far?

I mean for Day 2, by the way. I think this argument against GameFreak is worthy of some thought.

GameFreak
February 29th, 2016, 02:22 PM
@ FA Because generally you talk about who died at the start of the day not the end.
Also thats barely a rolefish, more mocking his play. I know why he did it.

@Calix Yeah i don't have anything else to do during the night so i like to think about who will die.
And i laughed at my own joke too

GameFreak
February 29th, 2016, 02:24 PM
Has there ever been a game where the D1 train against me was justified. Nah actually not.

Bahkieh
February 29th, 2016, 02:25 PM
The way I see it, it's as he says. He seems surprised by the Mike kill and no so much towards the SJ kill. It makes me wonder why he even included SJ in his initial post in the first place. Although, I don't know how they play sooooooooooo I dunno. I personally don't fault him for considering who he would kill if he were scum, even if he wasn't.

Frozen Angel
February 29th, 2016, 02:26 PM
Has there ever been a game where the D1 train against me was justified. Nah actually not.

from this post I get the impression that your meta is full of day 1 lynches becuase people find your actions scummy , but you can't see their point. am I right?

Toadette
February 29th, 2016, 02:28 PM

I can simpathize with this. Like I stated day 1, GF usually plays this way and its never an indication of being scum..

Calix
February 29th, 2016, 02:29 PM
@ FA Because generally you talk about who died at the start of the day not the end.
Also thats barely a rolefish, more mocking his play. I know why he did it.

@Calix Yeah i don't have anything else to do during the night so i like to think about who will die.
And i laughed at my own joke too

Well sure, but we don't get flips until the end of the day in this setup. Makes sense with the Zoom role and such. Still, I find commenting on deaths in general to be a scum tell.

Is that a softclaim, or just an admission of how you play? I know you've made comments before about how you don't reread the chat so you could be referring to that.

GameFreak
February 29th, 2016, 02:30 PM
from this post I get the impression that your meta is full of day 1 lynches becuase people find your actions scummy , but you can't see their point. am I right?

Yeah i'm so scummy because i like attention, and thats what scum does, gather all the attention.
And i'll let you know now, i get trained every D1 but don't worry i always find my way off the tracks.

GameFreak
February 29th, 2016, 02:34 PM
I can simpathize with this. Like I stated day 1, GF usually plays this way and its never an indication of being scum..

This is the start of a long lasting friendship, Toadette is not on my train.

Well sure, but we don't get flips until the end of the day in this setup. Makes sense with the Zoom role and such. Still, I find commenting on deaths in general to be a scum tell.

Is that a softclaim, or just an admission of how you play? I know you've made comments before about how you don't reread the chat so you could be referring to that.

Yeah, i never do softclaims ;D Nah thats me saying i don't have a nightchat.

Frozen Angel
February 29th, 2016, 02:39 PM
Yeah i'm so scummy because i like attention, and thats what scum does, gather all the attention.
And i'll let you know now, i get trained every D1 but don't worry i always find my way off the tracks.

Why do you "like attention" . if you beleive thats what scums do why are you doing that?

GameFreak
February 29th, 2016, 02:42 PM
Why do you "like attention" . if you beleive thats what scums do why are you doing that?

Nah, what i like is sarcasm. Scum don't like attention.
What i'm doing is i'm firing away posting. Saying whatever i think.
Because i don't have to be afraid of slipping.

Sen
February 29th, 2016, 02:45 PM
Why do you feel the need to point ou things such as not having a night chat, or not being afraid of slipping every other post?

Rhetorical. The actual question is: Why do you feel the need to convince others that you are Town?

GameFreak
February 29th, 2016, 02:47 PM
Gotta let the world know where i stand Sen. (or should i say Bruce Wayne)

GameFreak
February 29th, 2016, 02:49 PM
Well boys i'm off to the pub, later.

Sen
February 29th, 2016, 02:51 PM
Gotta let the world know where i stand Sen. (or should i say Bruce Wayne)
And that's the thing; you have the need to convince others, as opposed to scumhunting or anything other than continuing doing scummy shit -like rolefishing- that help noone.

I'm pretty sure you remember ThePaladin. Don't be him.

Frozen Angel
February 29th, 2016, 02:51 PM
Nah, what i like is sarcasm. Scum don't like attention.
What i'm doing is i'm firing away posting. Saying whatever i think.
Because i don't have to be afraid of slipping.

oO

what do you mean when you say "I don't have to be afraid of slipping" are you srsly scum claiming? why you felt you need to say "I don't have to" like you may ...

pedit : pretty much what sen said

pedit : stop role fishing, wtf

pedit : and I go to sleep. I need to read some meta and stuff about him obviously.

Toadette
February 29th, 2016, 03:07 PM
And that's the thing; you have the need to convince others, as opposed to scumhunting or anything other than continuing doing scummy shit -like rolefishing- that help noone.

I'm pretty sure you remember ThePaladin. Don't be him.

Quick reminder that Paladin was town. While I get the sentiment, this type of gangbang on GF with "you're being useless" isn't going to be motivator for him if he is town like Paladin was and will most likely lead to more apathy.

I do agree the rolefish is a not weird. Stop that GameFreak.

Toadette
February 29th, 2016, 03:08 PM
Is a little weird... Not is a not weird...

Sen
February 29th, 2016, 03:38 PM
Quick reminder that Paladin was town. While I get the sentiment, this type of gangbang on GF with "you're being useless" isn't going to be motivator for him if he is town like Paladin was and will most likely lead to more apathy.
My vote wasn't because he was being useless. I'm just pointing out that his whole defense seems to be a variation of "I'm always voted because I'm always scummy".

I will never take such arguments as a valid defense, even if it's true that it's part of the player's meta. If you are Town and are intentionally making you look like scum, then you are hindering your team and helping the actual scum.

SilverWolf
February 29th, 2016, 04:30 PM
Seems like GameFreak is hitting every scumtell in the book. This makes me feel the "too scummy to be scum" defense might actually be valid here.

SilverWolf
February 29th, 2016, 04:30 PM
I need to hear from Ari soon or he's probably scum.

SilverWolf
February 29th, 2016, 04:31 PM
FA looks a lot more town today. Gotta go for a bit. BBL

ika
February 29th, 2016, 05:11 PM
Who was the fuckwr who role locked me

ika
February 29th, 2016, 05:12 PM
I'm on break but who is the moron who did that

Toadette
February 29th, 2016, 05:27 PM

Seems convenient enough

ika
February 29th, 2016, 05:42 PM
toadette

Toadette
February 29th, 2016, 05:43 PM
I'm on break but who is the moron who did that

Sounds like you want to go to Gulag >}o.o)^

Toadette
February 29th, 2016, 05:43 PM
toadette

Nice emotion vote.

Sen
February 29th, 2016, 05:52 PM
Never let logic get in the way of a good, old fashioned OMGUS.

Bahkieh
February 29th, 2016, 08:58 PM
What is logic? This is mafia lol

ika
February 29th, 2016, 10:14 PM
bahkei do you have any reads yet

Toadette
February 29th, 2016, 11:15 PM
bahkei do you have any reads yet

Are you going to explain your vote or just pretend it never happened?

Frozen Angel
February 29th, 2016, 11:31 PM
Toadette being all over reactionary here.

why you felt you need to post a comment like

Seems convenient enough

?

Calix
February 29th, 2016, 11:40 PM

Do roleblocks give feedback?

Why are you voting Toadette? Considering there is no scum counterpart to Escort, you're claiming that a town must have roleblocked you.

By the way, were your comments yesterday soft-claims? Because that explanation was pushed onto you by SuperJack and while it makes sense with your behaviour, I want to hear you confirm wherever or not that was your intention to eliminate the chance of you going 'but I never technically claimed a role' later.

I already consider you exposed and I'm going to operate under the assumption that you were claiming a role unless you say otherwise.

SilverWolf
February 29th, 2016, 11:42 PM
Yeah, it's pretty obvious he was claiming a role.

ika
February 29th, 2016, 11:42 PM
nice rolefish calix

silver answered it for me

ika
February 29th, 2016, 11:43 PM
honestly i would not be surpirse if froen was the roleblocker who did it to me. that of bahki

ika
February 29th, 2016, 11:45 PM
huh just read setup again and realized that the town who did it to me is porbally kid flash

Calix
February 29th, 2016, 11:54 PM
nice rolefish calix

If it's obvious, why would it bother you to confirm it yourself? I don't find other peoples' judgments on what your role is to be terribly reliable. In any case, no need to bother with this topic further until tomorrow.

honestly i would not be surpirse if froen was the roleblocker who did it to me. that of bahki

>Claims I'm role-fishing
>Openly tries to pin down the Escort in the day chat

Your logic is strong.

Toadette
March 1st, 2016, 12:03 AM
nice rolefish calix

How is it a rolefish when you soft claimed day 1 when I told you not to claim day 1?

Toadette
March 1st, 2016, 12:08 AM
Toadette being all over reactionary here.

why you felt you need to post a comment like

?

He promised he would die but didn't

He was blocked by a town that didn't believe his day 1 claim. "Thus is why I'm alive I was roleblocked" is convenient.

Frozen Angel
March 1st, 2016, 12:12 AM
But you srsly think scum will claim such a thing? a thing that explodes and stop all night kills?

claiming that for scum is like signing their death sentences ...

Calix
March 1st, 2016, 12:17 AM
Using this information, I'm just going to speculate on the roleblocking roles before I head off.

There's the Escort and then there's Kid Flash (Jailkeeper)

Considering the OoO (where the scum night actions go last) having Kid Flash protect the self-destructing role on Night 1 and roleblock them in the process = moronic waste of time. According to ika, we either we have a brain-dead Protective or an Escort.

These are the simplest explanations without going into redirected actions or whatever.

Toadette
March 1st, 2016, 12:27 AM
But you srsly think scum will claim such a thing? a thing that explodes and stop all night kills?

claiming that for scum is like signing their death sentences ...

So "too dumb to be scum" then is your argument. I've seen scum do pretty stupid things.

With that little poke ika overreacts, throws an OMGUS vote, and I'm the one who's being reactive? I think you need a reread of this short day.

Sen
March 1st, 2016, 12:34 AM
It seems Firebringer forgot to clear the votes.
Bankieh

Frozen Angel
March 1st, 2016, 12:58 AM
But why a scum need to fake claim like the way Ika did? thats pure nonsense! there were lots of other cool roles he could claim. thats just making no sense from scum!Ika.

@Sen what made you to change your GameFreak vote?

Toadette
March 1st, 2016, 01:17 AM
But why a scum need to fake claim like the way Ika did? thats pure nonsense! there were lots of other cool roles he could claim. thats just making no sense from scum!Ika.

I just want the guy to explain his vote. Whether or not I scum read him depends on his explanation.

Sen
March 1st, 2016, 01:37 AM
Vodka did. I just noticed there's someone named Bahkieh in this game, with a total of three posts, all of which are fillers. GameFreak is likely drunk right now and having my vote there was serving no purpose.

By the way, it's been like 12 hours since the day started, and if we exclude the votes that were tossed around during d1, only 3 people are voting so far. Don't make this a lurkfest.

SilverWolf
March 1st, 2016, 01:45 AM
Toadette

You are overly defensive over a single vote. Far too concerned about appearances.

I agree with Sen's logic on Bahkieh as well and am concerned about Ari not posting at all.

I also very much agree with FA's reasoning on ika's claim.

SilverWolf
March 1st, 2016, 01:48 AM
Also, are Suntax and RLVG still in this game at all? I'm betting there's lurking scum among them as well.

SilverWolf
March 1st, 2016, 01:49 AM
Current townreads are Sen, FA, Calix, ika.

Sen
March 1st, 2016, 02:35 AM
RLVG is having problems with his computer. I think he said it might take a couple of days to get it fixed.
The rest have no excuse.

As for Toadette, I don't see how she's being defensive; if anything, she's the one of the offensive, and asking for a reasoning behind what is a textbook OMGUS is only reasonable.

Anyway, off to bed. Have a good one, and start posting, ffs.

ika
March 1st, 2016, 03:00 AM
OMGUS is when you vote someone who voted you.

toadette never voted me sen

ika
March 1st, 2016, 03:02 AM
here you go sen

the textbook defniotn of OMGUS

OMGUS stands for "Oh My God, You Suck (for voting for me)!". it is sometimes used as a shorthand to indicate that you are voting for someone primarily because they voted for you.

GameFreak
March 1st, 2016, 03:05 AM
What a sad night. Where were the americans.
Anyway ill spell his name properly

Bahkieh

We should get the lurkers talking.

Also @SW your townreads are everybody who has posted so far except me and Toadette. Thats hilarious.

GameFreak
March 1st, 2016, 03:07 AM
Ika is being equally defensive and SW just did a chain Omgus ? This is going places.

GameFreak
March 1st, 2016, 03:08 AM
Also can somebody poke Suntax because he probably doesnt realize he's in. Otherwise i expect some replacements.