PDA

View Full Version : S-FM 176: Mafia Wars

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

MattZed
January 22nd, 2016, 04:52 PM
WELCOME TO MAFIA WARS
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/BOOKS/Pix/pictures/2012/2/22/1329910745597/The-Godfather-007.jpg

Quick Links:
Setup (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/32565-S-FM-Mafia-Wars)
Night 0 Start (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/34669-S-FM-177-Mafia-Wars?p=556260#post556260)
Day 1 Start (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/34669-S-FM-177-Mafia-Wars?p=556717#post556717)
Night 1 Start (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/34669-S-FM-177-Mafia-Wars?p=558236#post558236)
Day 2 Start (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/34669-S-FM-177-Mafia-Wars?p=558393#post558393)
Night 2 Start (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/34669-S-FM-177-Mafia-Wars?p=559725#post559725)
Day 3 Start (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/34669-S-FM-177-Mafia-Wars?p=559807#post559807)
Night 3 Start (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/34669-S-FM-177-Mafia-Wars?p=560122#post560122)
Day 4 Post (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/34669-S-FM-177-Mafia-Wars?p=560211&viewfull=1#post560211)
Game End Post (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/34669-S-FM-177-Mafia-Wars?p=560212&viewfull=1#post560212)

1. Calix
2. Firebringer
3. RLVG
4. Spruance
5. Yukitaka Oni
6. Orpz
7. DarknessB
8. Suntax
9. ThePaladin
10. TheDarkestLight
11. Toadette
12. Sen
13. deathworlds

MattZed
January 22nd, 2016, 04:52 PM
IT IS NOW NIGHT 0

July 4th, 1959, New York City

It had been a good year for the Gambino crime family. Drug dealing and gambling profits were at an all time high, the cops were fiercely understaffed, and the Gambinos were the most powerful mafia in New York City. This prosperity was not to last.

BANG! BANG! BANG! Fireworks lit up the night sky. But not every bang was a firework: the boss was dead. Or, at least, that's what the news papers would repeat, "Gambino crime boss slain during fireworks show," but the family knew better. The boss' Body Double, MattZed, was the one who was dead.

The kill was distinctive; it was the clearly work of hitmen from the Luciano family. It appears the peace the families had enjoyed for so long had come to an end. The Mafia Wars had begun.

MattZed, the Body Double, has been slain by the Lucianos.

http://static.gamesradar.com/images/totalfilm/i/is-it-just-me-or-is-the-godfather-part-ii-completely-pointless-120658-470-75.jpg

Living Players:
Calix
Firebringer
RLVG
Spruance
Yukitaka Oni
Orpz
DarknessB
Suntax
ThePaladin
TheDarkestLight
Toadette
Sen
deathworlds

Dead/Incarcerated Players:
MattZed - Body Double

Night 0 Ends at 4:00 PM PDT January 23rd. (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=how+long+until+4:00PM+PDT+January+23rd%3F)

MattZed
January 23rd, 2016, 05:00 PM
IT IS NOW DAY 1

July 5th, 1959,

The family mourned the loss of MattZed, the boss' trusted Body Double. The Lucianos would have to pay.

http://images.amcnetworks.com/blogs.amctv.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/the-godfather-560.jpg

Living Players:
Calix
Firebringer
RLVG
Spruance
Yukitaka Oni
Orpz
DarknessB
Suntax
ThePaladin
TheDarkestLight
Toadette
Sen
deathworlds

Dead/Incarcerated Players:
MattZed - Body Double

Day 1 Ends at 4:00 PM PDT January 25th. (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=how+long+until+4:00PM+PDT+January+25th%3F)

RLVG
January 23rd, 2016, 05:03 PM
I'm a Citizen.

Some asshole roleblocked me.

/discuss

Yukitaka Oni

deathworlds
January 23rd, 2016, 05:06 PM
Can the Lucianos act the same night they choose a role?

deathworlds
January 23rd, 2016, 05:07 PM
I'm a Citizen.

/discuss

Yukitaka Oni

I really don't like this, claiming citizen day 1 first post isn't cool man.

RLVG

MattZed
January 23rd, 2016, 05:07 PM
No.

Orpz
January 23rd, 2016, 05:08 PM
I am a Town power role.

I did not get roleblocked.

I'll be more active in the latter half of the day; Im on a road trip for tacos along the border

deathworlds
January 23rd, 2016, 05:09 PM
I'm a Citizen.

/discuss

Yukitaka Oni

RLVG either didn't read the setup, is trolling, or is trying to appear as town.

deathworlds
January 23rd, 2016, 05:12 PM
I am a Town power role.

I'll be more active in the latter half of the day; Im on a road trip for tacos along the border

???

Why would you claim TPR when there is a psudeo-cult and mafia with the potental of roleblockers?

Calix
January 23rd, 2016, 05:14 PM
Oh boy, if it isn't the TOWNIEST OF TOWNS TOWNWORLDS getting confused over the obvious trolling/ WIFOM/ WIFOM disguised as trolling going on.

I stand by my claim to have a policy lynch. Man, so many choices for that.

Suntax

ThePaladin
January 23rd, 2016, 05:16 PM
I'm a Citizen.

/discuss

Yukitaka Oni

No.

I'm a Citizen.

/discuss

Yukitaka Oni

ScumSlip first post or trolling.
RLVG

deathworlds
January 23rd, 2016, 05:18 PM
Oh boy, if it isn't the TOWNIEST OF TOWNS TOWNWORLDS getting confused over the obvious trolling/ WIFOM/ WIFOM disguised as trolling going on.

I stand by my claim to have a policy lynch. Man, so many choices for that.

Suntax

I really don't agree with policy lynching with this setup. This setup is anything but vanilla, and is sort of a cult game.

A lot of people are going to try to not draw attention to themselves, and might just lurk. Out of fear of being converted.

Policy lynching lurkers is a really bad idea.

Calix
January 23rd, 2016, 05:19 PM
I'm a Citizen.

/discuss

Yukitaka Oni

Hm, the real question here is...RLVG, is this part of that 'play style overhaul' you were talking about?

Calix
January 23rd, 2016, 05:22 PM
I really don't agree with policy lynching with this setup. This setup is anything but vanilla, and is sort of a cult game.

A lot of people are going to try to not draw attention to themselves, and might just lurk. Out of fear of being converted.

Policy lynching lurkers is a really bad idea.

Scum are just going to claim TPR with no counterclaims because that's what they are.

FBI Agent can only recruit one player at a time, can they not? The optimal move is to have EVERYONE act as pro-town as possible, not have everyone lurk. If TPRs are too stupid to realise this, it's their own fault for being lynched.

We need to have players talking. How do we do that? Pressure-voting and interrogation. Otherwise cult/ mafia will DEFINITELY win. That's more important than having a bunch of pansy-ass players who don't want to take any risks.

We cannot rely on role claims as evidence of alignment.

Toadette
January 23rd, 2016, 05:24 PM
Hey everyone let's get fire bringers shitty tantrum out of the way day 1

Firebringer

If you're going to do it do it now

Firebringer
January 23rd, 2016, 05:24 PM
Hey everyone let's get fire bringers shitty tantrum out of the way day 1

Firebringer

If you're going to do it do it now
:facepalm:

RLVG
January 23rd, 2016, 05:25 PM
I'm still a Citizen and any voters on me are just picking on low hanging fruit.

Firebringer
January 23rd, 2016, 05:25 PM
I'm still a Citizen and any voters on me are just picking on low hanging fruit.

You truly are a OP role.

Calix
January 23rd, 2016, 05:27 PM
Vote Count Update 1.0

With this many supporters of a policy lynch, I daresay we can pull one off if they don't pull themselves together.

Yukitaka Oni (1 [L-6]):
RLVG
RLVG (2 [L-5]):
deathworlds, ThePaladin
Suntax (1 [L-6]):
Calix
Firebringer (1 [L-6]):
Toadette

Toadette, convince me why I should pick Firebringer over Suntax. You have a salty player who at least posts vs a player known for AFK-ing when we need votes.

Sen
[vote]Calix[/cote]
It must be done.

Sen
Calix
derp.

Firebringer
Calix
derp.

What is your avatar a picture off?

Firebringer
January 23rd, 2016, 05:28 PM
Calix

RLVG
January 23rd, 2016, 05:28 PM
DEFENDING MY BUDDY

Sen

Firebringer
January 23rd, 2016, 05:29 PM
DEFENDING MY BUDDY

Sen

Your goal is too look extremely scummy.
I like it.

Calix
Calix
derp.

You have me confused with MingeZed.

I'm the person that dies Night 1, not Day 1.

At least Firebringer has the excuse of not being able to read past primary-school level <3

Firebringer

At least Firebringer has the excuse of not being able to read past primary-school level <3

Will you read to me tonight bb?

Sen
January 23rd, 2016, 05:30 PM
I got to play a Ritualist on a FM. Googling images of "ritualist" results in muscle girls eew, so I went with this necromance guy, whoever he might be.

Sen
January 23rd, 2016, 05:30 PM

Nah, I'm dayshooting you.

Firebringer
January 23rd, 2016, 05:31 PM

I am a daydoc, Calix is being healed by me.

Sen
January 23rd, 2016, 05:32 PM
I'm dayshooting you instead.
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?

Firebringer
January 23rd, 2016, 05:32 PM
I'm dayshooting you instead.
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?

Cryptonic isn't here right now, may I take your message?

Firebringer
January 23rd, 2016, 05:33 PM
I got to play a Ritualist on a FM. Googling images of "ritualist" results in muscle girls eew, so I went with this necromance guy, whoever he might be.

The avatar looks very familiar. Probably some concept art for a MMO I was looking at or something.
You look scummy with it.

Calix
January 23rd, 2016, 05:33 PM

I feel like us three just made a trainwreck out of a halfway decent RVS.

You do realise that this game may very well reach 1,000 posts by Day 2, right? We should probably stop shitposting now.

Sen
January 23rd, 2016, 05:34 PM
Shitposting and scumhunting aren't mutually exclusive. You :muk:

Firebringer
January 23rd, 2016, 05:34 PM
I feel like us three just made a trainwreck out of a halfway decent RVS.

You do realise that this game may very well reach 1,000 posts by Day 2, right? We should probably stop shitposting now.
Only so much to talk about at the moment my dear. Would you like to steer the conversation into somewhere productive instead of just saying "stop shitposting"

Thanks bae.

Calix
January 23rd, 2016, 05:36 PM
Shitposting and scumhunting aren't mutually exclusive. You :muk:

What do you make of Orpz, RLVG and Firebringer so far? Initial thoughts?

Toadette
Vote Count Update 1.0

With this many supporters of a policy lynch, I daresay we can pull one off if they don't pull themselves together.

Yukitaka Oni (1 [L-6]):
RLVG
RLVG (2 [L-5]):
deathworlds, ThePaladin
Suntax (1 [L-6]):
Calix
Firebringer (1 [L-6]):
Toadette

Toadette, convince me why I should pick Firebringer over Suntax. You have a salty player who at least posts vs a player known for AFK-ing when we need votes.

I am already scum reading fire bringer for a shitty reason

When he's town and that happens he raged and quits. When he's scum he's calm

Fire already exposed GG

Firebringer
Orpz is going to be our town leader this game, I can already tell you that.
I am just waiting for him to give me orders.

Firebringer
January 23rd, 2016, 05:37 PM

Fire already exposed GG

My meta is exposed :O

Calix
January 23rd, 2016, 05:38 PM
I'm a Citizen.

/discuss

Yukitaka Oni

I am a Town power role.

You truly are a OP role.

Calix

I like it.

Only so much to talk about at the moment my dear. Would you like to steer the conversation into somewhere productive instead of just saying "stop shitposting"

Thanks bae.

Fire already exposed GG

Hate to defend his shitty-ass play, but he also ragequit as Serial Killer in Colder War. It's no longer a town tell >_>

Sen
January 23rd, 2016, 05:38 PM
What do you make of Orpz, RLVG and Firebringer so far? Initial thoughts?
Nothing. The only sketchy thing so far is you and Toadette wanting to policy lynch in a setup which wouldn't gain a thing from it.

Calix
January 23rd, 2016, 05:39 PM
Whoops, I was going to comment on those posts. I'll requote and put them in a spoiler.

Firebringer
January 23rd, 2016, 05:39 PM
Nothing. The only sketchy thing so far is you and Toadette wanting to policy lynch in a setup which wouldn't gain a thing from it.

Is it though? They both tend do that in their games in general.

Firebringer
January 23rd, 2016, 05:40 PM
I don't want to go on tangeants on meta here, will try to use it much less. I think Toadette won't be readable at all today, Calix possibly, but I kinda want to ignore these two for most part.

Sen
January 23rd, 2016, 05:41 PM
I ignore meta. A policy lynch here doesn't help the Town. I don't care if they do that everyday first thing in the morning.

Calix
January 23rd, 2016, 05:41 PM

Did you miss how both of us go for policy lynches as town and scum? You were literally in the games with us. How is it a scum tell for either of us?

Firebringer
January 23rd, 2016, 05:42 PM
We aren't going to have meta debates in this game pls.

Calix
January 23rd, 2016, 05:44 PM
I'm a Citizen.

/discuss

Yukitaka Oni

Says Citizen instead of the roleplay name. Possibly does not actually have the Vanilla rolecard.

Claims roleblocked. I don't see this as a slip and that's all I have to say there.

I am a Town power role.

Seems typical for Orpz. I am surprised he didn't specify a role like he's been known to do, but nothing that noteworthy.

You truly are a OP role.

Calix

I like it.

Not sure why anyone would bother making this post. After his litany of shitposting, it's really odd that he states with such confidence RLVG's strategy and then approve of it.

Sen
January 23rd, 2016, 05:44 PM
Yeah. I won't debate meta, but neither will accept it as a get out of jail card anytime someone does bad things.
Moving on.

Firebringer
January 23rd, 2016, 05:46 PM
Says Citizen instead of the roleplay name. Possibly does not actually have the Vanilla rolecard.

Claims roleblocked. I don't see this as a slip and that's all I have to say there.

Seems typical for Orpz. I am surprised he didn't specify a role like he's been known to do, but nothing that noteworthy.

Not sure why anyone would bother making this post. After his litany of shitposting, it's really odd that he states with such confidence RLVG's strategy and then approve of it.

RLVG is likely going with a ploy to gather scum on his wagon when he is doing this "low hanging fruit" plan. Except it is so obvious that is what he is doing you can chalk up all his actions to doing it easily.

If I can spot it, scum can also.

Calix
January 23rd, 2016, 05:47 PM
Yeah. I won't debate meta, but neither will accept it as a get out of jail card anytime someone does bad things.
Moving on.

Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean it's a bad idea.

Why exactly do you think policy lynching is terrible in this particular setup, anyway? deathworlds was the one who initially objected to it, so I'm curious.

Yukitaka Oni
January 23rd, 2016, 05:49 PM
I'm a Citizen.

/discuss

Yukitaka Oni
The hate on the Koopa game is strong with this one >)o.o)v

Firebringer
January 23rd, 2016, 05:49 PM

Why exactly do you think policy lynching is terrible in this particular setup, anyway? deathworlds was the one who initially objected to it, so I'm curious.

Why do you think we have room for PL in this game?

Side Note: Can we also not have a pages upon pages debate on doing a Policy Lynch.
I say we do a policy lynch on low activity if we can't agree on anyone else near deadline.

Calix
January 23rd, 2016, 05:50 PM
RLVG is likely going with a ploy to gather scum on his wagon when he is doing this "low hanging fruit" plan. Except it is so obvious that is what he is doing you can chalk up all his actions to doing it easily.

If I can spot it, scum can also.

Do you think the players who jumped on it are town then, if you feel that scum would avoid this trap you suggest?

Sen

Policy lynching is always terrible, and you only take that option when the alternative is worse. A policy lynch is as shitty as a no-lynch in terms of what the Town gains from d1.

Firebringer
The hate on the Koopa game is strong with this one >)o.o)v

Yuki, if you were scum who would your teammates be?

Firebringer
Policy lynching is always terrible, and you only take that option when the alternative is worse. A policy lynch is as shitty as a no-lynch in terms of what the Town gains from d1.

Agreed with Sen 100% here.
If no alternatives exist, we do policy. We don't start there.

Yukitaka Oni
January 23rd, 2016, 05:51 PM
v(o.o)^ still waiting for god of lynch policy

Firebringer
January 23rd, 2016, 05:51 PM
Do you think the players who jumped on it are town then, if you feel that scum would avoid this trap you suggest?

Bad scum or bad town. That is my thoughts, I would like to have them post more before I get concrete thoughts.

Calix
January 23rd, 2016, 05:52 PM
Why do you think we have room for PL in this game?

Side Note: Can we also not have a pages upon pages debate on doing a Policy Lynch.
I say we do a policy lynch on low activity if we can't agree on anyone else near deadline.

It's currently 10 town players vs 3 scum. As far as I am aware, roles are randomised, so it's not like MattZed would have intentionally made the low-activity posters all town just to spite us.

When do we define 'near deadline' though? Timezones make coordination difficult.

You get points for being against a long policy debate. I only asked because Sen specified this setup...I think we have the numbers for one or two, personally.

Suntax was reading this chat. He can post any fucking time.

Yukitaka Oni
January 23rd, 2016, 05:53 PM
Yuki, if you were scum who would your teammates be?
Firebringer, Calix, RLVG. >)o.o)v

Firebringer
January 23rd, 2016, 05:53 PM
It's currently 10 town players vs 3 scum. As far as I am aware, roles are randomised, so it's not like MattZed would have intentionally made the low-activity posters all town just to spite us.

When do we define 'near deadline' though? Timezones make coordination difficult.

You get points for being against a long policy debate. I only asked because Sen specified this setup...I think we have the numbers for one or two, personally.

3 hours to deadline we can pile on a low activity player.
Not going there right now.
Pressure players likely going to participate to get reads.
Try to nudge inactives to play a bit, but not pointlessly wasting energy on them.

Yukitaka Oni
January 23rd, 2016, 05:54 PM

Rude to my comrade >)o.o)v!

Firebringer
Firebringer, Calix, RLVG. >)o.o)v

<(o.o(< <(o.o(v

Calix
Bad scum or bad town. That is my thoughts, I would like to have them post more before I get concrete thoughts.

I'm looking for people to take stances early this game and to either reinforce their impressions or give reasoning for moving away from their previous thoughts.

I'll be giving hard stances on the current posters when I wake up and read the chat. It's 1am for me so I won't be doing that right now.

Suntax
January 23rd, 2016, 05:55 PM
ok i am here and on the interesting note on policy lynching must be addressed now.
i think in a nutshell we should lynch however the lynching must be founded on some sort of court worthy accusations because policy lynches dont help town as much as as they help he Mafia and in the case that a policy lynch does occur we will most likely lynch a citizen if not a tpr.

while i do agree on the good ol vote to interrogate if such lynches start a train it should stop as most the time lurkers(who are often the ones to policy lynch) are citizens and thus we lose manpower in the town and allow the mafias a much easier win with a day 1 policy lynch.

However we should lynch today no matter what but in a constructive and proper manner which will give use a much higher percentage at earning ourselves a mafia lynch thus putting us forward in the game. and if it comes to it and we are a hour from deadline we pick out either the lurkeiest player and we put the metal to his head and as they say "make him an offer he cant refuse"

Firebringer
January 23rd, 2016, 05:57 PM
ok i am here and on the interesting note on policy lynching must be addressed now.
i think in a nutshell we should lynch however the lynching must be founded on some sort of court worthy accusations because policy lynches dont help town as much as as they help he Mafia and in the case that a policy lynch does occur we will most likely lynch a citizen if not a tpr.

while i do agree on the good ol vote to interrogate if such lynches start a train it should stop as most the time lurkers(who are often the ones to policy lynch) are citizens and thus we lose manpower in the town and allow the mafias a much easier win with a day 1 policy lynch.

However we should lynch today no matter what but in a constructive and proper manner which will give use a much higher percentage at earning ourselves a mafia lynch thus putting us forward in the game. and if it comes to it and we are a hour from deadline we pick out either the lurkeiest player and we put the metal to his head and as they say "make him an offer he cant refuse"
Theres so much fluff in this post.

You could have said everything you wanted to say in about 3-4 sentences man.

Yukitaka Oni
<(o.o(< <(o.o(v
:firebringer: : koopa chat: bus each other v)o.o)> v(o.o(<
:calix: didn't read scum me day 1? Does reality still exist b)o.o)v?
RLVG: why not bus teammate day 1? v)o.o)>? Hate yuki because koopa game

Suntax

to be fair i was reading the few pages and then writing my opening statement i request you dont swear and make passive aggressive comments when the full story is not in your hands, Thank you :smile:

Calix
January 23rd, 2016, 05:58 PM
Theres so much fluff in this post.

You could have said everything you wanted to say in about 3-4 sentences man.

Which is why you vote him and get him to speak more.

Suntax, thoughts on RLVG's opening post, Firebringer and Sen please.

Also I wasn't 'passive' aggressive.

Firebringer
January 23rd, 2016, 05:59 PM
:firebringer: : koopa chat: bus each other v)o.o)> v(o.o(<
:calix: didn't read scum me day 1? Does reality still exist b)o.o)v?
RLVG: why not bus teammate day 1? v)o.o)>? Hate yuki because koopa game

RLVG is my Yuki translator. I really need him now.

Yukitaka Oni
January 23rd, 2016, 05:59 PM

Don Corleone: >)x.o)v$ v(o.o(v I'll make you an offer, you can't refuse it!

Firebringer
January 23rd, 2016, 06:00 PM
Yuki do me a huge favor. Place your vote somewhere. I am trying to do more VCAs.
Would love for you to vote.

Firebringer
January 23rd, 2016, 06:02 PM
Suntax should place his vote somewhere too.

Yukitaka Oni
Yuki do me a huge favor. Place your vote somewhere. I am trying to do more VCAs.
Would love for you to vote.
>)o.o)> v)o.o)v (bus Firebringer)
Firebringer

ThePaladin
Suntax is browsing thread so may as well pressure him to post
Suntax

Yukitaka Oni
January 23rd, 2016, 06:03 PM
Suntax is browsing thread so may as well pressure him to post
Suntax
Sorry again for koopa game v)o.o)^!

RLVG
Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a scumslip,
No escape from limelight.

Open your eyes,
Look up to RLVG and see,
I'm just a poor Citizen, I need no votes,
Because I'm easy voted, easy lynched,
L-1, L-8,
Anyway the votes doesn't matter to me.

Calix, vote for me,
Firebringer put a gun against Sen's head,
Sen townslipped, now he's TPR.
Orpz, why the fuck did you just claim TPR,
All your towncred thrown it all away.

Firebringer
>)o.o)> v)o.o)v (bus Firebringer)
Firebringer

<(o.o(< v(o.o(v

Good boy Yuki.

Firebringer
January 23rd, 2016, 06:04 PM
Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a scumslip,

Open your eyes,
Look up to RLVG and see,
L-1, L-8,

Calix, vote for me,

Why can't I rep posts in SFMs?
This was gold.
RLVG top town read for keeping me entertained.

Firebringer
January 23rd, 2016, 06:06 PM
Reads List:

{RLVG}
{Orpz}
{Sen}
{Everyone Else}
{ThePaladin}
{Calix}

Calix
January 23rd, 2016, 06:08 PM
Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a scumslip,

Open your eyes,
Look up to RLVG and see,
L-1, L-8,

Calix, vote for me,

Can't tell wherever to be amused or worried that RLVG thought this was a good use of time.

I do wonder what the point of this post is. It's too high-effort to be a regular shitpost.

And why is he asking for votes?

And why is he belittling Orpz for claiming TPR after claiming Sen is?

Calix
January 23rd, 2016, 06:09 PM
Reads List:

{RLVG}
{Orpz}
{Sen}
{Everyone Else}
{ThePaladin}
{Calix}

Why is Orpz higher than Sen?

Why is Suntax with the no-posters when you actively criticised his post as being fluff?

Why is Paladin scummy?

Why am I scum?

Firebringer
January 23rd, 2016, 06:10 PM
Vote Count:

Sen (1 [L-6]): RLVG
RLVG (1 [L-6]): deathworlds
Suntax (2 [L-5]): Calix, ThePaladin
Firebringer (2 [L-5]): Toadette, Yukitaka Oni
Calix (2 [L-5]): Sen, Firebringer

Suntax
January 23rd, 2016, 06:11 PM
RLVG's post was his slight odd citizen claim which seems like he means it however i am unsure on if he does or does not, if so why would his first post be a role claim so h can support lynches on him with the "i am a low hanging fruit" argument which is extremely un-based and scummy as hell. along with his stupid and abrupt shitposting to try and drive votes away from him

Sen seems to be fully against policy lynch or practically any day one lynch and decided to vote you as his first post, he then decides that the only time you can policy lynch is ok if the time needs it which tells me that he thinks we wont get a specified and constructed lynch in today and as such reveals that we will do a policy lynch which is what a scum would want, especially on a lurker town since the mafia can weed out the good and bad roles to sleep with the fishes.

i will get to FB in a moment but i must concur that when i want to make a argument i tend it extend the typing and sentence structure as to me it seems more professional and looks better in my eyes when im on a computer

Firebringer
January 23rd, 2016, 06:12 PM
Why is Orpz higher than Sen?

Why is Suntax with the no-posters when you actively criticised his post as being fluff?

Why is Paladin scummy?

Why am I scum?

Orpz openning post was townie as hell.

I am supposed to read his fluff post as anything? Gun to head I would say it was scum survivalistic, but its just general survivalistic.

Paladin vote on RLVG, seemed like he feel into the trap he set.

You obviously could be scum any game. Gamblers Fallacy on that. I rolled a dice, you are scum by dice roll.

RLVG
January 23rd, 2016, 06:14 PM
Can't tell wherever to be amused or worried that RLVG thought this was a good use of time.

I do wonder what the point of this post is. It's too high-effort to be a regular shitpost.

And why is he asking for votes?

And why is he belittling Orpz for claiming TPR after claiming Sen is?

1. I waste my time with you guys.

2. It's filled with WIFOM and stuff.

3. BECAUSE TELLS

4. [REDACTED]

Firebringer
January 23rd, 2016, 06:14 PM

3. BECAUSE TELLS

4. [REDACTED]

RLVG is so town it hurts.

Sen
January 23rd, 2016, 06:16 PM
Why am I scum?
You are always scum.

Sen seems to be fully against policy lynch or practically any day one lynch(...)
wat? I said a policy lynch is as shitty as a no-lynch. Who the hell would be against a day 1 lynch? Not even the scum do that nowadays.

Calix
January 23rd, 2016, 06:17 PM
RLVG's post was his slight odd citizen claim which seems like he means it however i am unsure on if he does or does not, if so why would his first post be a role claim so h can support lynches on him with the "i am a low hanging fruit" argument which is extremely un-based and scummy as hell. along with his stupid and abrupt shitposting to try and drive votes away from him

Sen seems to be fully against policy lynch or practically any day one lynch and decided to vote you as his first post, he then decides that the only time you can policy lynch is ok if the time needs it which tells me that he thinks we wont get a specified and constructed lynch in today and as such reveals that we will do a policy lynch which is what a scum would want, especially on a lurker town since the mafia can weed out the good and bad roles to sleep with the fishes.

i will get to FB in a moment but i must concur that when i want to make a argument i tend it extend the typing and sentence structure as to me it seems more professional and looks better in my eyes when im on a computer

SEE EVERYONE?

THIS IS THE SORT OF THING WE GET WITH PRESSURE VOTES.

ACTUAL READS FROM TYPICALLY LURKING PLAYERS.

3. BECAUSE TELLS

4. [REDACTED]

Well at least this is consistent with RLVG's "I'M SUPERIOR TO YOU ALL" thought process. Slight town for not using "muh meta" as an excuse.

Firebringer
January 23rd, 2016, 06:18 PM
You are always scum.

wat? I said a policy lynch is as shitty as a no-lynch. Who the hell would be against a day 1 lynch? Not even the scum do that nowadays.

I am against a lynch if I read everyone as town.
That has yet to happen though.

Firebringer
January 23rd, 2016, 06:19 PM
SEE EVERYONE?

THIS IS THE SORT OF THING WE GET WITH PRESSURE VOTES.

ACTUAL READS FROM TYPICALLY LURKING PLAYERS.

Well at least this is consistent with RLVG's "I'M SUPERIOR TO YOU ALL" thought process. Slight town for not using "muh meta" as an excuse.

All I read from his post was
"RLVG is pushing me and scummy for it, Sen didn't so he is town. I have no opinion on FB"

Firebringer
January 23rd, 2016, 06:20 PM
ThePaladin

Start a train on this guy pls.

Calix
January 23rd, 2016, 06:22 PM

That doesn't mean I can criticise them.

He sees two of the most provocative players as being scummy. This is in a game that starts off with three scum vs ten town. Seems a bit overly suspicious. Either paranoid town or scum who can't tell how scummy or town-like someone is actually being.

However, I feel like there was some effort put into the read on Sen. Unfortunately he forgot to conclude wherever Sen is more likely to be town or scum.

I'll await your read on FB.

Calix
January 23rd, 2016, 06:23 PM
All I read from his post was
"RLVG is pushing me and scummy for it, Sen didn't so he is town. I have no opinion on FB"

He never stated Sen was town though, so where did you get that impression from?

He also didn't claim to have 'no opinion' of you, just that he was going to talk about you later.

Your misrepping here is suspicious.

Suntax
January 23rd, 2016, 06:23 PM
on firebringer i dont like how he is shitposting quite a bit,maybe just bored or is attention seeking but in any case has made a couple ok post, one of which is the post on the policy lynch at the 3 hour deadline which was to answer your question calix and as such i agree with this post in particular along with this his posts about RLVG being town i think are shitposts however if they are not(but ost likely are) makes me very suspicions on why he finds RLVG so towny with no con current evidence
however i dont see much in fb at this moment in time

on a side note firebringer if you wish me to place a vote i shall RLVG

Firebringer
January 23rd, 2016, 06:25 PM
He never stated Sen was town though, so where did you get that impression from?

He also didn't claim to have 'no opinion' of you, just that he was going to talk about you later.

Your misrepping here is suspicious.

I skimmed his stuff, and try to read between the lines of what he said. That was my view of what he said if I could sum it in a short summary.

If you want to call me scummy for misrep *meeh* go ahead.

Firebringer
January 23rd, 2016, 06:25 PM
on firebringer i dont like how he is shitposting quite a bit,maybe just bored or is attention seeking but in any case has made a couple ok post, one of which is the post on the policy lynch at the 3 hour deadline which was to answer your question calix and as such i agree with this post in particular along with this his posts about RLVG being town i think are shitposts however if they are not(but ost likely are) makes me very suspicions on why he finds RLVG so towny with no con current evidence
however i dont see much in fb at this moment in time

on a side note firebringer if you wish me to place a vote i shall RLVG

You think majority of my posts are shit posts? Really?
That I find is interesting.

Calix
January 23rd, 2016, 06:27 PM
I skimmed his stuff, and try to read between the lines of what he said. That was my view of what he said if I could sum it in a short summary.

If you want to call me scummy for misrep *meeh* go ahead.

Dude, I get that you don't like to waffle on, but saying "Suntax thinks Sen is town" without explaining your thought processes is unhelpful and leads to this dumb prompting of things you should already be doing.

ThePaladin
January 23rd, 2016, 06:29 PM
Reads List:

{RLVG}
{Orpz}
{Sen}
{Everyone Else}
{ThePaladin}
{Calix}

So is this list town to scum(top to bottom)
or scum to town(top to bottom?

Firebringer
Suntax has still yet to give a read on me besides he doesn't like me shitposting.
I would like a "Town" or "Scum" or where you are at. You said you would find it suspicious if I found RLVG to be really town. So you think I am buddying with RLVG? Since you voted him?

Firebringer
So is this list town to scum(top to bottom)
or scum to town(top to bottom?

Town to Scum.
You are scummy buddy.

Suntax
January 23rd, 2016, 06:30 PM
yes i do firebringer as the first 2 pages were shitposts from you and on the subject of sen i see him less scummy then RLVG but more scummy then firebringer atm but as hardly anyone has posted that is prone to change

Firebringer
January 23rd, 2016, 06:30 PM
Dude, I get that you don't like to waffle on, but saying "Suntax thinks Sen is town" without explaining your thought processes is unhelpful and leads to this dumb prompting of things you should already be doing.

And I am willing to answer your questions.
I don't always post all my thoughts cause I don't feel like its necessary.

Firebringer
January 23rd, 2016, 06:31 PM
yes i do firebringer as the first 2 pages were shitposts from you and on the subject of sen i see him less scummy then RLVG but more scummy then firebringer atm but as hardly anyone has posted that is prone to change

Theres now 5 pages in this game. You said majority of my posts are shit posts.
You now saying my recent posts aren't?

First 2 pages are RVS.

So you see all three of us scummy? Correct? But it goes in this order:
RVLG > Sen > Firebringer

ThePaladin
January 23rd, 2016, 06:34 PM
Town to Scum.
You are scummy buddy.

Mind me asking why you're thinking that?
Is it just cause, I agreed with calix for thinking that Suntax should be voted since I didn't see him posting while browsing the thread?

Suntax
January 23rd, 2016, 06:34 PM
i said that i have no proper reasoned opinion on you at this moment and if you actually did find RLVG towny then i would like a backed up reason or else it is plain buddying and as such very scummy.

also i am not going to ISO every shit post because yoy had more into the early game and some into the present game such as your list was un reasoned and felt lie a shit post and the post
RLVG is so towny right now i feel are both shit posts

Firebringer
January 23rd, 2016, 06:35 PM
Mind me asking why you're thinking that?
Is it just cause, I agreed with calix for thinking that Suntax should be voted since I didn't see him posting while browsing the thread?

Opening has me thinking you are scum.

ThePaladin
January 23rd, 2016, 06:36 PM
Opening has me thinking you are scum.

Because I think RLVG is trying to reverse reverse psychology to fake town?

On a side-note, I hope spruance browses soon seeing how well he did last game.

Calix
January 23rd, 2016, 06:37 PM

Do you see any of them as possible town though?

Because in this setup, town has the overwhelming majority at the moment. We need to be town-clearing as many players as we can.

That means town need to be actively helping the town by scumhunting and trying to clear town. Both need to be backed up with clear thought processes and reasoning behind your decisions.

Lurking is an even worse strategy than it normally is. Protectives can block FBI Agent from recruiting moles, so that should not be a worry. If we're really stumped, the Drug Dealer can attempt to use their 'no feedback' ability on someone they suspect will be recruited.

PSA: If you are Drug Dealer, do not use this ability willy-nilly. It should only be used if a) a Protective is dead and b) the FBI Agent can actually recruit.

Firebringer
January 23rd, 2016, 06:37 PM
i said that i have no proper reasoned opinion on you at this moment and if you actually did find RLVG towny then i would like a backed up reason or else it is plain buddying and as such very scummy.

also i am not going to ISO every shit post because yoy had more into the early game and some into the present game such as your list was un reasoned and felt lie a shit post and the post i feel are both shit posts
Buddying implies that he is town. Or are you saying that he is teammate?
When you say buddying, what are you meaning?

I am serious with my read on RLVG. So tell me you think RLVG and I are scum together or what?

Firebringer
January 23rd, 2016, 06:39 PM
Do you see any of them as possible town though?

Because in this setup, town has the overwhelming majority at the moment. We need to be town-clearing as many players as we can.

That means town need to be actively helping the town by scumhunting and trying to clear town. Both need to be backed up with clear thought processes and reasoning behind your decisions.

Lurking is an even worse strategy than it normally is. Protectives can block FBI Agent from recruiting moles, so that should not be a worry. If we're really stumped, the Drug Dealer can attempt to use their 'no feedback' ability on someone they suspect will be recruited.

PSA: If you are Drug Dealer, do not use this ability willy-nilly. It should only be used if a) a Protective is dead and b) the FBI Agent can actually recruit.

Calix this is why I don't get Suntax, he seems to have several scum reads than possible or at least thinks everyone active is being scummy of some sort.

I don't know, has me thinking he is likely town though.

Firebringer
January 23rd, 2016, 06:40 PM

On a side-note, I hope spruance browses soon seeing how well he did last game.

I think your thinking about it too much.
Obvious plays are obvious.

Calix
January 23rd, 2016, 06:42 PM
Calix this is why I don't get Suntax, he seems to have several scum reads than possible or at least thinks everyone active is being scummy of some sort.

I don't know, has me thinking he is likely town though.

I can read it either way. Noob town is possible, but I think if you prompt him some more while he's around, we can either try and clear him for now and move onto the next suspect or move in for a possible lynch.

I like how nobody has given a read on me despite my activity levels. You say I am the scummiest and that's about it so far. Interesting.

ThePaladin
I think your thinking about it too much.
Obvious plays are obvious.

And Psycholical manipulation plays are not obvious.
I can do it too!

Firebringer
I am heading out now, hopefully this game stays active.
Going to go drinking. Cya later, might seem drunk post or something.

Sen
January 23rd, 2016, 06:44 PM
MFW people "read" me at the start of d1:
http://i.imgur.com/DUhe4U8.png

Ah, yes. If for some twisted reason the mod made you a Town Janitor, Tailor, or Drug Dealer, don't go full retard with it.

Suntax
January 23rd, 2016, 06:44 PM
Buddying implies that he is town. Or are you saying that he is teammate?
When you say buddying, what are you meaning?

I am serious with my read on RLVG. So tell me you think RLVG and I are scum together or what?

teammate and yes if you think RLVG is town then its scummy unless your next post is about why you think RLVG is scum then its obvios buddying and implies that your scum buddies.

at this moment i feel RLVG IS A DEFINITE scum but Sen and FB ae just acting scummy at this moment but Sen is scummy then FB atm

ThePaladin
January 23rd, 2016, 06:46 PM
I am heading out now, hopefully this game stays active.
Going to go drinking. Cya later, might seem drunk post or something.

So Firebringer leaves when he's being assulted by multiple people on his read of RLVG as town
and gives no specific reason for why me and Calix are scummy to him.....

Suntax spoke so I'm unpressuring him with vote
RLVG

Calix
January 23rd, 2016, 06:46 PM
MFW people "read" me at the start of d1:
http://i.imgur.com/DUhe4U8.png

Ah, yes. If for some twisted reason the mod made you a Town Janitor, Tailor, or Drug Dealer, don't go full retard with it.

Excuse me, I feel you are being too vague with this instruction. Allow me to clarify.

For the love of God, do not use your ability as Janitor or Tailor. You are a named Citizen.

There is already a high enough chance that Janitor claims are going to be lynched if anyone was cleaned. Don't shoot yourself in the foot.

Calix
January 23rd, 2016, 06:47 PM
teammate and yes if you think RLVG is town then its scummy unless your next post is about why you think RLVG is scum then its obvios buddying and implies that your scum buddies.

at this moment i feel RLVG IS A DEFINITE scum but Sen and FB ae just acting scummy at this moment but Sen is scummy then FB atm

You think RLVG is 100% scum, absolutely no chance of him being town? Why can't he be town?

ThePaladin
January 23rd, 2016, 06:47 PM
Excuse me, I feel you are being too vague with this instruction. Allow me to clarify.

For the love of God, do not use your ability as Janitor or Tailor. You are a named Citizen.

There is already a high enough chance that Janitor claims are going to be lynched if anyone was cleaned. Don't shoot yourself in the foot.

Is there some extremely next level meta where those roles should ever use their ability?

Sen
January 23rd, 2016, 06:49 PM
Yeah, what Calix said.

@Sheepmaster: Drug Dealer can prevent the FBi from converting. Janitor & Tailor are full scum roles, and anyone using them will be treated as such.

RLVG
January 23rd, 2016, 06:50 PM

I know you know that I know that you know that we know that they know that I'm scummy which makes me towny which makes me neutral which makes me confirmed Citizen in this game for no reason while you accept the reason as invalid but true.

I can confirm that Firebringer is an architect buddy of mine and we share a night chat together. /S

Suntax is a shitty FBI.

ThePaladin
Is there some extremely next level meta where those roles should ever use their ability?

Like to confirm themselves or to prevent a town whose lw is likely to mislead town such as what I'm expecting from Spruance after last game, or to severely mess with the scum if they chose investigative roles

Calix

Yes, but unless you are an elite-tier player (read: nobody is so don't try using your abilities, you fucks) then you should avoid using it as part of your WIFOM9000 plan.

It is almost certainly going to lead to a rope wrapped around your neck.

ThePaladin
January 23rd, 2016, 06:53 PM
Yeah, what Calix said.

@Sheepmaster: Drug Dealer can prevent the FBi from converting. Janitor & Tailor are full scum roles, and anyone using them will be treated as such.

Am I still sheepmaster?

Calix
January 23rd, 2016, 06:53 PM
Like to confirm themselves or to prevent a town whose lw is likely to mislead town such as what I'm expecting from Spruance after last game, or to severely mess with the scum if they chose investigative roles

Confirming themselves should not be the issue. Scum can be any role that town can.

Janitors and Tailors need to avoid being read as scum. AKA, THEY SHOULD ACT LIKE TOWN AND TRY TO TAKE THE BULLET FOR THE IMPORTANT TPRS. HINT HINT HINT

Trying to fuck with the scum is also going to fuck with town even more.

Sen
January 23rd, 2016, 06:56 PM
Townie points floating your way.

ThePaladin
January 23rd, 2016, 06:57 PM
Confirming themselves should not be the issue. Scum can be any role that town can.

Janitors and Tailors need to avoid being read as scum. AKA, THEY SHOULD ACT LIKE TOWN AND TRY TO TAKE THE BULLET FOR THE IMPORTANT TPRS. HINT HINT HINT

Trying to fuck with the scum is also going to fuck with town even more.

Question? Why did you just say that the Janitors and Tailors need to avoid being read as scum? and should "act like town"?

That would seem to insinuate you are assuming that there is a janitor and tailor that aren't town, but we have no clue why idea the Lucianos or however you spell it (sorry italians).

Scum Slip Much?

RLVG
January 23rd, 2016, 06:58 PM
Based on shit.

Scummy :

ThePaladin
Suntax
Orpz

Neutral :

Calix
Firebringer
Toadette

Good Guy :

Sen

RLVG
January 23rd, 2016, 06:59 PM
ThePaladin

ThePaladin
January 23rd, 2016, 07:00 PM
Based on shit.

Scummy :

ThePaladin
Suntax
Orpz

Neutral :

Calix
Firebringer
Toadette

Good Guy :

Sen

So me an Suntax are scummy to you cause we voted you on reverse reverse psychology.
Why Orbz is scummy?
You forgot deathworlds he has you voted even....

Sen
January 23rd, 2016, 07:02 PM
RLVG thinks I'm cool. I think Calix is cool. The Illuminati is evolving.
Also, -dayshoot ThePaladin and Suntax.

Calix
January 23rd, 2016, 07:02 PM
Question? Why did you just say that the Janitors and Tailors need to avoid being read as scum? and should "act like town"?

That would seem to insinuate you are assuming that there is a janitor and tailor that aren't town, but we have no clue why idea the Lucianos or however you spell it (sorry italians).

Scum Slip Much?

How is it a scum slip when I am telling town with shitty, negative-utility roles to make it obvious that they are town?

I mean that they shouldn't lurk or try any complicated gambits because their role claim is not going to save them if enough people pile on the votes.

Basically, don't get scumread if your role is Janitor or Tailor because your job is to die at night.

I'm not going to go into pages about what scum picked, only that there is no way that the scum would pick two deceptive roles.

RLVG
January 23rd, 2016, 07:03 PM
So me an Suntax are scummy to you cause we voted you on reverse reverse psychology.
Why Orbz is scummy?
You forgot deathworlds he has you voted even....

Deathworlds is a legit null.
Also, the value of your posts as well as certain wordings. Y'know, triggers a scummy viewpoint.

I'm not going to straw tho.

RLVG
January 23rd, 2016, 07:03 PM
About Orpz, he has claimed TPR immediately but didn't claim what role and was scum.
Forgot what game.

ThePaladin
January 23rd, 2016, 07:05 PM
How is it a scum slip when I am telling town with shitty, negative-utility roles to make it obvious that they are town?

I mean that they shouldn't lurk or try any complicated gambits because their role claim is not going to save them if enough people pile on the votes.

Basically, don't get scumread if your role is Janitor or Tailor because your job is to die at night.

I'm not going to go into pages about what scum picked, only that there is no way that the scum would pick two deceptive roles.

I'm saying your use of the word "act"
In order to act one must not be whatever they are acting, I believe.Sorry If I don't understand english too well. Do you see where I'm going with this? The key part is that word in your sentence.

PHOENIX WRIGHT ACE ATTORNEY IS HERE
http://i.imgur.com/v7EVyZ6.jpg?1

ThePaladin
January 23rd, 2016, 07:06 PM
Deathworlds is a legit null.
Also, the value of your posts as well as certain wordings. Y'know, triggers a scummy viewpoint.

I'm not going to straw tho.

What does Straw mean?
Does that mean like look to deeply into wording?

RLVG
January 23rd, 2016, 07:07 PM
What does Straw mean?
Does that mean like look to deeply into wording?

Calix can gain some towncred by explaining it to you.

#scotsman

Calix
January 23rd, 2016, 07:10 PM
I'm saying your use of the word "act"
In order to act one must not be whatever they are acting, I believe.Sorry If I don't understand english too well. Do you see where I'm going with this? The key part is that word in your sentence.

PHOENIX WRIGHT ACE ATTORNEY IS HERE
http://i.imgur.com/v7EVyZ6.jpg?1

You haven't heard of the effects of typecasting then?

Yes, "act" like town as opposed to "acting" like scum, because town are capable of doing scummy things despite not being scum. Their actions would class as "acting" like scum, yes?

However, this is clearly a terrible move for Janitors/ Tailors because town cannot afford to waste a mislynch on them. Therefore town with shitty roles should "act" like they are confirmed town whose words mean something (aka, be active) despite not being confirmed town so that they draw the attention of the scum.

This is obvious.

Strawman means that you prop up a simplified version of your opponent's argument to counter, as opposed to countering their actual arguments. RLVG is a master of doing this.

ThePaladin
January 23rd, 2016, 07:13 PM
You haven't heard of the effects of typecasting then?

Yes, "act" like town as opposed to "acting" like scum, because town are capable of doing scummy things despite not being scum. Their actions would class as "acting" like scum, yes?

However, this is clearly a terrible move for Janitors/ Tailors because town cannot afford to waste a mislynch on them. Therefore town with shitty roles should "act" like they are confirmed town whose words mean something (aka, be active) despite not being confirmed town so that they draw the attention of the scum.

This is obvious.

Strawman means that you prop up a simplified version of your opponent's argument to counter, as opposed to countering their actual arguments. RLVG is a master of doing this.

Okay I understand that. Thanks. You're a Slightly town read for me right now.

Oh, I know what strawman is I just didn't understand the use of using straw as the verb there, I'm used to hearing it as strawmanned(ing).
Does That also mean by #Scotsman; he meant NoTrueScotsman?

Calix
January 23rd, 2016, 07:14 PM
Vote Count Update

ThePaladin (2 [L-5]):
RLVG, Firebringer
RLVG (3 [L-4]):
deathworlds, ThePaladin, Suntax
Suntax (1 [L-6]):
Calix
Firebringer (2 [L-5]):
Toadette, Yukitaka Oni

Let the record show that the moment the votes moved away from Suntax, he disappeared.

On the plus side, we are doing well for the number of trains. Four is plenty. If you are going to vote someone else, please show your working.

@Paladin, yes. RLVG was making a reference to No True Scotsman.

Sen
January 23rd, 2016, 07:17 PM
Toadette
Let's make it five.
Be back later.

ThePaladin
January 23rd, 2016, 07:19 PM
Vote Count Update

ThePaladin (2 [L-5]):
RLVG, Firebringer
RLVG (3 [L-4]):
deathworlds, ThePaladin, Suntax
Suntax (1 [L-6]):
Calix
Firebringer (2 [L-5]):
Toadette, Yukitaka Oni

Let the record show that the moment the votes moved away from Suntax, he disappeared.

On the plus side, we are doing well for the number of trains. Four is plenty. If you are going to vote someone else, please show your working.

@Paladin, yes. RLVG was making a reference to No True Scotsman.

I might be perfectly liable to vote Spruance considering his plays last game made him seem scummy but was really a dumb town
AKA he's very hard to read.

RLVG
January 23rd, 2016, 07:22 PM
I might be perfectly liable to vote Spruance considering his plays last game made him seem scummy but was really a dumb town

"Someone is hard to read so I'm going to use my valuable time and effort to prod them based on another game"

Calix
January 23rd, 2016, 07:24 PM

I'd rather not let Suntax slink back into the shadows, seeing as he has conveniently ignored my recent posts directed towards him the moment you unvoted him.

I would consider voting Spruance if Suntax acts like town, however. He has been in several games now and has yet to show any signs that he listens to anyone or even properly reads what happens. I would rather not have him claiming to represent Team Town in a LYLO situation.

But I prefer where I'm sitting at the moment.

ThePaladin
January 23rd, 2016, 07:24 PM
"Someone is hard to read so I'm going to use my valuable time and effort to prod them based on another game"

...I meant that he plays like a scum, so I might be perfectly liable to switch vote to him if he does same thing as last game or suddenly becomes Town leader. I wouldn't vote him if he seems mediocre town, or just halfway lurks again.

Calix
January 23rd, 2016, 07:25 PM

Channeling the power of MattZed, I see.

RLVG
January 23rd, 2016, 07:28 PM
Channeling the power of MattZed, I see.

He was some random guys body double, got shot at then died.
His angel spirit ascended from the heavens, gave me a scroll which wrote "Channel my fucking power" then flew back to heaven.

ThePaladin
January 23rd, 2016, 07:51 PM
http://i.imgur.com/nWjzGw1.gif?1Phoenix Wright Current Leadshttp://i.imgur.com/nWjzGw1.gif?1

Either RLVG OR Firebringer seem to be scum but both can't be since they're too buddy-buddy.
RLVG trying to play like he's trolling by doing super scum plays it hurts and being sarcastic in them such as
the whole MUST DEFEND MY BUDDY thing with fire. Still sticking by my reverse reverse psychology read on him.
Firebringer just isn't contributing much and I still don't understand why he thinks Calix is scum.

Orbz claiming town power role straight off the bat with FBI being slightly more powerful cult leader seems scummy. And he would appear as tpr to underboss if checked as FBI.

Calix seems to be towny since he/she/it/cat calmly answered my poke reasonably.
Toadette seems towny, so far since just poking fire so he actually does things like give reasons why he thinks ppl are town/scummy.
Deathworldz seems towny.

Sen is null read.
Spruance hasn't posted.
Suntax is null.

I think that covers everyone.

RLVG
January 23rd, 2016, 07:58 PM

Since when the fuck has "Cat" been a gender?
CALIX, ARE YOU NEKO?

RLVG
January 23rd, 2016, 08:08 PM
ThePaladin, the "buddy" thing was a direct referrence to Sen actually, lol.

ThePaladin
January 23rd, 2016, 08:11 PM
ThePaladin, the "buddy" thing was a direct referrence to Sen actually, lol.

WHOOPS. Point still stands to describe reverse reverse psychology(i should just copy this to clipboard...)
Firebringer defended you a bit, then said he liked your scummy plays.

Yukitaka Oni
January 23rd, 2016, 08:20 PM
There is no good town, only good town is the Corleone family. Which is mafia so
This time, we claim that we are mafia v)o.o)^!

Yukitaka Oni
January 23rd, 2016, 08:21 PM
v(o.o(< anyone who claim town will be lynch! Because that mean you claim FBI!

ThePaladin
January 23rd, 2016, 08:23 PM
There is no good town, only good town is the Corleone family. Which is mafia so
This time, we claim that we are mafia v)o.o)^!

Forgot About You Yuki; you're a null read.
Why you vote firebringer btw?

ThePaladin
January 23rd, 2016, 08:28 PM
v(o.o(< anyone who claim town will be lynch! Because that mean you claim FBI!

Wait a second i realized something....

Firebringers initals are FB....
The acronym for Firebringer Initials would then be FBI......
MEIN GOTT!

RLVG
January 23rd, 2016, 08:31 PM
Wait a second i realized something....

Firebringers initals are FB....
The acronym for Firebringer Initials would then be FBI......
MEIN GOTT!

ThePaladin is TP, may as well be Toilet Paper with that logic.

Next shit theory at 11.

ThePaladin
January 23rd, 2016, 08:38 PM
ThePaladin is TP, may as well be Toilet Paper with that logic.

Next shit theory at 11.
Theory here
Calix is a neko, confirmed.

Toadette
January 23rd, 2016, 08:46 PM
Orpz is going to be our town leader this game, I can already tell you that.
I am just waiting for him to give me orders.

In honor of MattZed, seeing as this is his game, I am going to play like Matsoft and tunnel for bad reasons.

Fire bringer why are you trying to put the spot light in this post on someone else? What happened to the sherrif jailor? All those tantrums make you soft?

Toadette
January 23rd, 2016, 08:46 PM
lol Matsoft

Toadette
January 23rd, 2016, 08:48 PM

I don't support policy lynches.

I am trying to get fire to quit now instead of in LYLO. Once he quits there's no need to lynch his slot.

Toadette
January 23rd, 2016, 08:50 PM

Gross misrepresentation of games YOU were in. I fight policy lynches.

I ignore meta. A policy lynch here doesn't help the Town. I don't care if they do that everyday first thing in the morning.

I always fight them not support them.

Toadette
January 23rd, 2016, 08:52 PM

Bingo.

ThePaladin
January 23rd, 2016, 08:55 PM

I am trying to get fire to quit now instead of in LYLO. Once he quits there's no need to lynch his slot.

Firebringer quits in LYLO?

Toadette
January 23rd, 2016, 08:55 PM
Reads List:

{RLVG}
{Orpz}
{Sen}
{Everyone Else}
{ThePaladin}
{Calix}

This means nothing this early. Might as well post "deep"

Toadette
January 23rd, 2016, 08:56 PM
Firebringer quits in LYLO?

Quits or threatens to gamethrow or threatens to quit pretty much every game now.

So quit now fire bringer so your replacement has time to catch up.

RLVG
January 23rd, 2016, 08:58 PM
lol Matsoft

The new Mafia Operative System.

Except that one noodle accident.

Firebringer
January 23rd, 2016, 08:59 PM
The new Mafia Operative System.

Except that one noodle accident.
Those noodle incidents are great.

BTW DRUNK FIRE IS HERE!!

Firebringer
January 23rd, 2016, 08:59 PM
Quits or threatens to gamethrow or threatens to quit pretty much every game now.

So quit now fire bringer so your replacement has time to catch up.

Probably will quit.
Until then, how you feeling about everyone Toadette would you like to share any reads you have?

Firebringer
January 23rd, 2016, 09:00 PM
This means nothing this early. Might as well post "deep"

It was meant to create conversation.
I enjoy your commentary on it.

Toadette

BTW DRUNK FIRE IS HERE!!

Hey dipshit, you're scum, for reasons

Toadette
Probably will quit.
Until then, how you feeling about everyone Toadette would you like to share any reads you have?

Mafia - everyone
Scum - fire bringer

Firebringer
In honor of MattZed, seeing as this is his game, I am going to play like Matsoft and tunnel for bad reasons.

Fire bringer why are you trying to put the spot light in this post on someone else? What happened to the sherrif jailor? All those tantrums make you soft?

I know that I can't always lead the town, and I am not in the best state of mind to do so. There are other stronger players than I that can lead. I will try to assist as much as I can, but I am unable to lead right now.

Firebringer
January 23rd, 2016, 09:01 PM
Hey dipshit, you're scum, for reasons

You know personal attacks are still frowned on, right?
Can we have a peaceful conversation?

Toadette
It was meant to create conversation.
I enjoy your commentary on it.

Cool so you pulled it out of your ass good job.

Firebringer
Mafia - everyone
Scum - fire bringer

Cool, why am I scum now?

Toadette
January 23rd, 2016, 09:02 PM

You need thick skin to play Mafia.

ThePaladin

BTW DRUNK FIRE IS HERE!!

Doesn't alchohol and fire not mix well. Sort'of how molotov cocktails work?

Firebringer
Theory here
Calix is a neko, confirmed.

What is a neko?

ThePaladin
January 23rd, 2016, 09:03 PM

HEY MAGGOT YOU INSULTED ME LAST GAME WHEN I HAD LEAD ON YOU.
YOU CALLED MY AVATAR DUMB AND MY SIG.
That really hurt my feelings. You will be smited down by Mattzed's Ghost....

Toadette
January 23rd, 2016, 09:03 PM
Cool, why am I scum now?

You are being neutral, appeasing people, calm and instead of fighting with me or insulting me back, you are being nice, when "drunk"

Yeah this is scum fire. Too bad nobody will listen since I'm tunneling.

ThePaladin
January 23rd, 2016, 09:04 PM
You are being neutral, appeasing people, calm and instead of fighting with me or insulting me back, you are being nice, when "drunk"

What does tunneling mean in this context?

Toadette

That was town fire who doesn't give a shit

Scum fire trying to make the peace

Firebringer
You need thick skin to play Mafia.

I told Slaol to calm down in his posts or I would force replace him, never told you that. Now you know.

But yes, keep quoting me on that. Clearly him posting a few bad comments over a few pages, and you insulting me every game and every post you talk about is the exact same scenario.

Toadette
January 23rd, 2016, 09:05 PM
What does tunneling mean in this context?

I'm focused on fire and only fire. Its bad because you miss a lot of other stuff going on and tend to be biased in responses. Like having blinders on.

Toadette
I told Slaol to calm down in his posts or I would force replace him, never told you that. Now you know.

But yes, keep quoting me on that. Clearly him posting a few bad comments over a few pages, and you insulting me every game and every post you talk about is the exact same scenario.

Why so defensive? What do you have to hide?

/MZ

Firebringer

I can be nice when I want to, I don't feel like getting angry at you. Thats what you want me to be. You want me to make a fit, and start acting like a child. Thats how you win.

I am just going to be calm and enjoy the game.

If you want to have a nice conversation, I am here.

Firebringer
January 23rd, 2016, 09:06 PM

You can report posts man.
Don't know what to tell you lol.

Toadette
January 23rd, 2016, 09:07 PM
You are always scum.

RLVG is always against lynching lol

I'm game where there's a day 1 lynch TDL calls in sick

There's a lot of confusion around this unfortunately

Toadette
January 23rd, 2016, 09:07 PM
I can be nice when I want to, I don't feel like getting angry at you. Thats what you want me to be. You want me to make a fit, and start acting like a child. Thats how you win.

I am just going to be calm and enjoy the game.

If you want to have a nice conversation, I am here.

Scum fire 100%

Firebringer
January 23rd, 2016, 09:08 PM
Scum fire 100%

Okay, no fighting the logic when you use meta to figure my alignment out.

Toadette
January 23rd, 2016, 09:09 PM
Okay, no fighting the logic when you use meta to figure my alignment out.

Town doesn't give up so easy because town know they are right and stick to their guns.

/MZ

Firebringer
January 23rd, 2016, 09:10 PM
Town doesn't give up so easy because town know they are right and stick to their guns.

/MZ

What is with the "/MZ"
Btw can I ask you what other reads you might have? You know, on the off chance I am town?

Toadette
January 23rd, 2016, 09:11 PM
Suntax has still yet to give a read on me besides he doesn't like me shitposting.
I would like a "Town" or "Scum" or where you are at. You said you would find it suspicious if I found RLVG to be really town. So you think I am buddying with RLVG? Since you voted him?

Why do you put across this crazy idea that a null read can't exist? Why are you trying to confuse other players this way?

Toadette
January 23rd, 2016, 09:12 PM
What is with the "/MZ"
Btw can I ask you what other reads you might have? You know, on the off chance I am town?

So to you its an "off chance" that you are town? Instead of "when I flip town"?

Nice slip, scum.

/MZ

ThePaladin
January 23rd, 2016, 09:12 PM
I feel like fire is taking the lets be as calm as possible strat instead of last games lets rage as much as possible when accused.

Firebringer
January 23rd, 2016, 09:13 PM
Toadette has made me a better mafia player.

Firebringer
January 23rd, 2016, 09:13 PM
I feel like fire is taking the lets be as calm as possible strat instead of last games lets rage as much as possible when accused.

I get scum read either way, might as well just be calm about stuff.

Toadette
January 23rd, 2016, 09:14 PM

So its a strategy to you instead of a play style?

Sen
January 23rd, 2016, 09:14 PM
I don't know if you're trying to make a point or what. Whatever the case, you're spamming the chat with the most idiotic things.
Toadette
Again, for emphasis.

Meta is for plebs, by the way.

ThePaladin
January 23rd, 2016, 09:17 PM
What is a neko?

Humanoid Cat-(Wo)Man

Basically a person with cat ears and sometime tail who also said meow or nya from time to time.
http://i.imgur.com/wKvGhjX.jpg?1

ThePaladin
So its a strategy to you instead of a play style?

I suppose? More of a tactic if we're being super precise about definitions of words.

Toadette
I don't know if you're trying to make a point or what. Whatever the case, you're spamming the chat with the most idiotic things.
Toadette
Again, for emphasis.

Meta is for plebs, by the way.

Nice symbolic vote there.

Question for you: I haven't gotten to your first vote on me yet but I think I'm almost there. Are you scum reading me or is this a policy vote? Because from this post I'm quoting its a policy reason.

Yukitaka Oni
January 23rd, 2016, 09:18 PM
Mafia = scum
FBI= town
Sheriff jailor is always town confirmed = FBI
??????
Profit

Toadette
January 23rd, 2016, 09:19 PM
I suppose? More of a tactic if we're being super precise about definitions of words.

So if its a tactic, what is the objective of said tactic? What is he trying to achieve? Wanting to be read a certain way?

Sen
Nice symbolic vote there.

Question for you: I haven't gotten to your first vote on me yet but I think I'm almost there. Are you scum reading me or is this a policy vote? Because from this post I'm quoting its a policy reason.

The first one was a nudge. This one is a "you're cluttering the chat with crap, and that only hurts the Town".

Firebringer
Mafia = scum
FBI= town
??????
Profit

I am so drunk right now I am even enjoying Yuki jibberish.

ThePaladin
Mafia = scum
FBI= town
??????
Profit

Technically that logic is flawless

ThePaladin
I am so drunk right now I am even enjoying Yuki jibberish.

You seem to get drunk easily. Pleb.

Firebringer
January 23rd, 2016, 09:20 PM
The first one was a nudge. This one is a "you're cluttering the chat with crap, and that only hurts the Town".

So you don't consider my early posts clogging up the chat?

Firebringer
You seem to get drunk easily. Pleb.

Only 8 beers in.
So probably.

Toadette

So, what you said is another way of saying "policy vote" without using those words.

Aren't you against policy votes?

Sen
January 23rd, 2016, 09:21 PM
So you don't consider my early posts clogging up the chat?
I do. The difference is that your posts were done on the firstpage, during the random vote and shitposts stage.

Sen
January 23rd, 2016, 09:22 PM
So, what you said is another way of saying "policy vote" without using those words.

Spamming the chat in the middle of a discussion is anti-town. That is in no way a policy reason. Try harder.

Firebringer
January 23rd, 2016, 09:23 PM

He could be saying you clogging the pages up with crap is a scum tactic, in other words, that is scum play and by definition wouldn't be policy lynch.

I don't know. I tend to agree your filling the page with silly stuff, but I don't know if that is exactly a scum tell.

Toadette
January 23rd, 2016, 09:24 PM
Spamming the chat in the middle of a discussion is anti-town. That is in no way a policy reason. Try harder.

Voting someone for being anti-town but not scum read. Hmmm where have I heard that before?

"A Policy Lynch is one that is done for arbitrary reasons.
Most commonly, it describes the lynch of a player who is not found to be particularly scummy, but because the player's bad play will hurt the town later on. "

Mafiascum wiki

Will you give me a definition of a policy vote/lynch to you? I'd live to hear it.

ThePaladin
January 23rd, 2016, 09:24 PM
He could be saying you clogging the pages up with crap is a scum tactic, in other words, that is scum play and by definition wouldn't be policy lynch.

I don't know. I tend to agree your filling the page with silly stuff, but I don't know if that is exactly a scum tell.

Why don't you let Sen speak for himself; he's been mostly unpressured so far or pressuring anyone else.

Firebringer
January 23rd, 2016, 09:26 PM
Why don't you let Sen speak for himself; he's been mostly unpressured so far or pressuring anyone else.

I was just commenting on what I thought he was saying.
But okay.

Toadette
I do. The difference is that your posts were done on the firstpage, during the random vote and shitposts stage.

So because I had only enough time to make two quick posts at dinner without reading anything and this is the first chance I get to sit down and catch up, I don't get to make a bunch of posts catching up while keeping up with current posts?

Sen
Voting someone for being anti-town but not scum read. Hmmm where have I heard that before?

"A Policy Lynch is one that is done for arbitrary reasons.
Most commonly, it describes the lynch of a player who is not found to be particularly scummy, but because the player's bad play will hurt the town later on. "

Mafiascum wiki

Will you give me a definition of a policy vote/lynch to you? I'd live to hear it.

That is the definition. I don't do reads on day 1. That's for plebs.
Your behaviour is anti-town, even now, focussing on definitions and random, irrelevant nonsense, effectively pushing the discussion towards a dead end.

You have yet to answer Firebringer's questions, by the way. Don't worry about me, my vote won't go anywhere anytime soon.

Toadette
January 23rd, 2016, 09:27 PM

This is a good post and you get town points for it. A lot of town points.

Sen
January 23rd, 2016, 09:27 PM
So because I had only enough time to make two quick posts at dinner without reading anything and this is the first chance I get to sit down and catch up, I don't get to make a bunch of posts catching up while keeping up with current posts?
Just like you don't get to take a smoke break if you arrive late to a meeting.

Firebringer
January 23rd, 2016, 09:28 PM
This is a good post and you get town points for it. A lot of town points.

How many exactly?
Cause that post seems rather null to me.

Toadette
January 23rd, 2016, 09:28 PM
That is the definition. I don't do reads on day 1. That's for plebs.
Your behaviour is anti-town, even now, focussing on definitions and random, irrelevant nonsense, effectively pushing the discussion towards a dead end.

You have yet to answer Firebringer's questions, by the way. Don't worry about me, my vote won't go anywhere anytime soon.

So let's get this straight:

You're against policy lymches even though your vote is the very definition of a policy vote, and you don't do reads day 1 as they are pointless to you. Hmm. What do we have here I'm really not sure of what to make of this.

Toadette
January 23rd, 2016, 09:30 PM
Just like you don't get to take a smoke break if you arrive late to a meeting.

Would you rather I provide a giant wall post that no one would read?

Also, what is the point of you engaging in this "distracting" conversation that is "spamming the chat" on a day when you don't do reads if you feel that behavior is anti town?

Sen
January 23rd, 2016, 09:30 PM
So let's get this straight:

You're against policy lymches even though your vote is the very definition of a policy vote, and you don't do reads day 1 as they are pointless to you. Hmm. What do we have here I'm really not sure of what to make of this.
Your inability to understand basic words in no way changes what they mean.
And I'm done replying to this bullshit. It's boring and doesn't change a thing.

RLVG
January 23rd, 2016, 09:31 PM
RLVG is always against lynching lol

I'm game where there's a day 1 lynch TDL calls in sick

There's a lot of confusion around this unfortunately

Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette
Toadette

Toadette
January 23rd, 2016, 09:31 PM
Townie points floating your way.

I thought you didn't do day 1 reads?

Toadette
January 23rd, 2016, 09:32 PM
Your inability to understand basic words in no way changes what they mean.
And I'm done replying to this bullshit. It's boring and doesn't change a thing.

Nice timing considering what you're quoting

Firebringer
January 23rd, 2016, 09:33 PM
I really think there is a possibility toadette might be town.
Don't know though, most of her stuff hasn't been readable and just attacks on me.
The stuff between you two seems like normal her.

She is behaving in a anti-town behavior but I figure thats null.

ThePaladin
January 23rd, 2016, 09:34 PM
Was The Toadette Spam Really necessary RLVG?

Toadette
January 23rd, 2016, 09:35 PM
I really think there is a possibility toadette might be town.
Don't know though, most of her stuff hasn't been readable and just attacks on me.
The stuff between you two seems like normal her.

She is behaving in a anti-town behavior but I figure thats null.

I will always have a special meta for engaging with you that's separate from my actual meta :)

Firebringer
January 23rd, 2016, 09:36 PM
I will always have a special meta for engaging with you that's separate from my actual meta :)

I knew you liked me!

RLVG
January 23rd, 2016, 09:36 PM
Was The Toadette Spam Really necessary RLVG?

Yes. I want to highlight my immoveable tunnel vote.

RLVG
January 23rd, 2016, 09:37 PM
It's also going to be fucking software gore to ISO each post and include that in it's whole length.

/sadist

ThePaladin
Yes. I want to highlight my immoveable tunnel vote.

You could've at least done a spoiler after the first few.... Sheesh.

Toadette
I knew you liked me!

Au contraire, but the hate is fun :)

Toadette
January 23rd, 2016, 09:38 PM

*Toadette doesn't think ThePaladin understands yet what RLVG is doing this game*

Firebringer
January 23rd, 2016, 09:38 PM
Au contraire, but the hate is fun :)

I am not french my dear, now would you give me honest opinion. Who are your scum reads?

RLVG
January 23rd, 2016, 09:40 PM

You gotta admit it's quite visible tho, amirite?

ThePaladin
January 23rd, 2016, 09:43 PM
*Toadette doesn't think ThePaladin understands yet what RLVG is doing this game*

*Paladin Understands That RLVG is purposedly trying to look Scummy*

ThePaladin
January 23rd, 2016, 09:43 PM
You gotta admit it's quite visible tho, amirite?

Ehh needs to be a brighter colour

Toadette
January 23rd, 2016, 09:44 PM
I am not french my dear, now would you give me honest opinion. Who are your scum reads?

I don't really have any yet this early. I feel San is being largely hypocritical but that may be for pride and nothing more so its a null read.

Calix is doing Calixs thing of pushing for policy early and setup spec - so no actual scumhunting but that's null as well.

RLVG is trolling and it could be for a townie reason I am thinking of but won't mention at this time

ThePaladin gets town points for calling out fire bringers defense of sen which was unnecessary buddying (scum points for fire)

Fire bringer is obvious scum for already stated reasons

Toadette
January 23rd, 2016, 09:45 PM
*Paladin Understands That RLVG is purposedly trying to look Scummy*

*Toadette is seeing RLVGs posts as trolling with a purpose and not scummy*

Toadette
January 23rd, 2016, 09:46 PM
http://i.imgur.com/nWjzGw1.gif?1Phoenix Wright Current Leadshttp://i.imgur.com/nWjzGw1.gif?1

Either RLVG OR Firebringer seem to be scum but both can't be since they're too buddy-buddy.
RLVG trying to play like he's trolling by doing super scum plays it hurts and being sarcastic in them such as
the whole MUST DEFEND MY BUDDY thing with fire. Still sticking by my reverse reverse psychology read on him.
Firebringer just isn't contributing much and I still don't understand why he thinks Calix is scum.

Orbz claiming town power role straight off the bat with FBI being slightly more powerful cult leader seems scummy. And he would appear as tpr to underboss if checked as FBI.

Toadette seems towny, so far since just poking fire so he actually does things like give reasons why he thinks ppl are town/scummy.
Deathworldz seems towny.

Sen is null read.
Spruance hasn't posted.
Suntax is null.

I think that covers everyone.

I don't get how you town read me off of 2 posts

RLVG
January 23rd, 2016, 09:46 PM
It's only 33% trolling.