PDA

View Full Version : S-FM 175: Not Matrix6

Pages : 1 [2]

MattZed
January 20th, 2016, 07:48 PM
Buddying actually isn't a "both of you are scum" tell - buddying is if I clear Darkness and I'm scum and he's not it's cause I'm trying to pocket him as my buddy.
So you actually do suspect Darkness and haven't changed your position on him since yesterday?

Toadette
January 20th, 2016, 07:48 PM
So you actually do suspect Darkness and haven't changed your position on him since yesterday?

I have no idea how you got that out of what I said.

deathworlds
January 20th, 2016, 07:49 PM
Toadette

Buddying your scum buddy eh?

Toadette
January 20th, 2016, 07:49 PM
Toadette

Buddying your scum buddy eh?

Yes.

MattZed
January 20th, 2016, 07:51 PM
Yes.
Attempting the "Toadette is too good at this game to be that obvious as scum" defense?

MattZed
January 20th, 2016, 07:51 PM
deathworlds you need more pressure after a half-assed vote like that.

deathworlds

DarknessB
January 20th, 2016, 07:52 PM
Deathworlds, you gotta at least tell us what you're thinking. This feels more like the SC2 mod with everyone just voting and no actual discussion.

DarknessB
January 20th, 2016, 07:53 PM
Spurance and Thornholt -- for the love of god, say something. Anyone else agree?

deathworlds
January 20th, 2016, 07:53 PM
Fine, I'll pull out some posts toadette made and make a post by post analysis.

I'll tell you my read on her then.

Give me a couple minutes.

DarknessB
January 20th, 2016, 07:55 PM

That's a start -- thanks, DW. There aren't too many posts, which is the issue...

MattZed
January 20th, 2016, 07:58 PM
Spurance and Thornholt -- for the love of god, say something. Anyone else agree?
I can post that I agree with that thing any sane person would.

Toadette
January 20th, 2016, 07:59 PM

Cool, go ahead and tunnel on me for nothing like you did in Suicide Still Allowed. Then please suicide.

MattZed
January 20th, 2016, 08:00 PM
Cool, go ahead and tunnel on me for nothing like you did in Suicide Still Allowed. Then please suicide.

:toad: is the master of small vanilla games.

DarknessB
January 20th, 2016, 08:00 PM
I can post that I agree with that thing any sane person would.

Both of them just sat and read the thread for like 15-20 minutes and then bailed. FFS. At least we see where the inactivity problem is...

Toadette
January 20th, 2016, 08:01 PM
Attempting the "Toadette is too good at this game to be that obvious as scum" defense?

Nope, just sarcastically agreeing with a poor assessment. You literally ask for top scum read and top town read, we give them and it's "OH MAI GERD BUDDYING"

I'm not surprised one bit that deathworlds voted the way he did either.

DarknessB
January 20th, 2016, 08:02 PM
Nope, just sarcastically agreeing with a poor assessment. You literally ask for top scum read and top town read, we give them and it's "OH MAI GERD BUDDYING"

I'm not surprised one bit that deathworlds voted the way he did either.

There are also literally four of us trying to play the game right now and you just rejoined. There aren't a lot of choices in light of the number of empty slots...

Thornholt
January 20th, 2016, 08:03 PM
Sry guys for not being active. I'm jumping into bed at the moment with some kind of allergic reaction or bronchyospasm (can't stop coughing). I'll try to catch up as much as possible during the day tomorrow.

Sorry again and thx for understanding.

DarknessB
January 20th, 2016, 08:04 PM
Oh, Thornholt had the following read on Toadette:

You fucking moronic idiot toadette!!!!! Use your fucking head. That first push on me was fine, then people let off... THAT WAS A GOOD PLAY, but pushing on me again... WTF are you thinking?!?!?!! I'm a more important role than you are and I can give use a role.... now I'll have to find a hidden way to give you that role in case I freakin die. god fucking damnit

MattZed
Both of them just sat and read the thread for like 15-20 minutes and then bailed. FFS. At least we see where the inactivity problem is...

You totally burned yourself out after outposting FM Batman in Colder War, don't lie.

DarknessB
Sry guys for not being active. I'm jumping into bed at the moment with some kind of allergic reaction or bronchyospasm (can't stop coughing). I'll try to catch up as much as possible during the day tomorrow.

Sorry to hear that man.

MattZed
January 20th, 2016, 08:05 PM

You have 16 hours to post or there's gonna be a lot of pressure coming your way.

Mark my words.

Toadette
Honestly if anyone was buddying it was Frog for town reading me after I voted him - for pretty much nothing.

Yet I'm the only one voting him.

DarknessB
You totally burned yourself out after outposting FM Batman in Colder War, don't lie.

FM Batman is my favorite FM player ever -- we should all aspire to reach his hallowed mastery of the shitpost.

Toadette
January 20th, 2016, 08:06 PM
You have 16 hours to post or there's gonna be a lot of pressure coming your way.

Mark my words.

You don't own the place, who the hell do you think you are?

MattZed
January 20th, 2016, 08:06 PM
Honestly if anyone was buddying it was Frog for town reading me after I voted him - for pretty much nothing.

Yet I'm the only one voting him.
I am not saying I disagree with this analysis.

MattZed
January 20th, 2016, 08:11 PM
On an unrelated note, I can't find a softclaim in anything Firebringer said, save for maybe the comment about me not being his deputy this game.

deathworlds
January 20th, 2016, 08:19 PM
I love the story :)

MattZed

I'm not afraid of you. Bring it!

Opens the game with a vote on Mattzed. Probably just trying to keep the tradition going of lynching MattZed day 1.

Pfffff please. You're just voting me because I win every game and you are jealous!

Attempts self-defense in a funny way.

I got mine already, lying scum

Firebringer

Calls out Firebringer (Thornholt) on not recieving/reading role card. A perfectly valid vote.

Not this season. MattZed literally complaining about it in his signup thread just now lol

Fluff

lol this is probably the derpiest thing I've read in a game, even for a day 1

Fluff

This... I don't bus competant teammates :)

Fluff

Yes exactly.

Fluff

"I'm town"

That's cute that you're trying to prove your innocence by claiming town.

Makes a point. Trying to earn town brownie points.

There's no defense of gamefreak in an RVS vote.

Honestly I do not know what RVS means.

Honestly this is a HUGE deflection from an RVS vote

MattZed

L-2

BEGIN THE TUNNEL OF MATTZED

You're kidding right? It was page 2 and his first vote in the game.

MattZed needs to die.

Further tunnels onto mattzed

Are you purposely trying yo do terribly this game?

See above response

Why would you stop doubting anyone?

Makes a valid point on Frog

Grow up

Short response to Firebringer trying to replace out of the game.

We are not no lynching

Gamefreak

Switches onto Gamefreak, his fourth vote so far, two of which have been MattZed

You're threatening to replace out because of it. Really, grow up.

Longer response to firebringer trying to replace out of the game.

This is a very vanilla setup, so I have no idea why you want to no lynch, Frog. Claim scum much?

The way I see it, if we have no valid suspects for lynch, we should not lynch, I do not agree with what Toadette says, however I understand and accept it.

Yes, let's vote him

Firebringer

Better than lynching someone for saying "see you day 2"

Switches to Firebringer for trying to replace.

Frog

Switches to Frog.

MattZed

We really should get a lynch off. In a vanilla game especially, lynching every day gives us best chance of pegging scum

Vote MattZed, or let scum win the game by default

BACK TO MATTZED

In a vanilla game, the only way we kill scum is by voting. Your noobiness is showing

And your erratic voting is showing.

Calix

See above response

Darkness is around I believe.

DARKNESS COME VOTE CALIX IN THE MATRIX GAME

Trys to get Darkness to hammer.

Vote Calix or we end up no lynching and that's on you

Talks to town about lynching Calix because she didn't show up yet.

Genuine town frustration.

Switch to MattZed quick

MattZed

Calox, Darkness, Thorn, vote!

Fourth MattZed vote.

SWITCH VOTE TO MATTZED

NO LYNCH ONLY BENEFITS SCUM

REALLY WANTS TO GET MATTZED LYNCHED

COOL so Darkness cares more about what people think of him versus lynching scum.

Darkness gets lynched tomorrow. I would push it now but I don't think we'll get the votes in time.

Gamefreak

???

I was voting you to get a lynch but I'm okay with you atm

he justed wanted to lynch you its okay.

1. Says the policy king, and 2. You really do favor no lynching, RLVG Jr

Talks more about people no-lynching

START OF DAY 2

LOL

Completely useless post.

Yeah, the state of this game is sad.

Frog

I don't knwo why Frog town read me yesterday when I gave 0 effort, and I don't like it.

Oddly enough, Toadette didn't vote MattZed, after (practically) tunneling him the entire day.

This honestly really is a bad reason for Frog to be voting Darkness. Darkness made a pro town move by ending the day in a lynch instead of no lynch, which is always important in a vanilla game.

Frog knows better than anyone that in a vanilla setup like this, a no lynch gives scum a free pass. Frog even agreed with this point earlier when I stated it. No lynching = no lynched scum. Lynching = maybe a mislynch, but we at least have a chance to take scum down. Always worth that chance, except in MLYLO.

Frog is not making any sense here from a town standpoint. Darkness has raised 0 suspicion from me for hammering.

Defends Darkness for hammering.

Frog, even though this game hasn't seen much activity, where's the analysis? Where's the isos? Is it pure laziness?

Calls out Frog again.

Aight, keeping my vote on you for now though.

Talking to Frog.

Frog

I see no reason to not lynch Frog.

Trys to get a lynch off of Frog

Naw, you're doing great by yourself.

>.>

Buddying actually isn't a "both of you are scum" tell - buddying is if I clear Darkness and I'm scum and he's not it's cause I'm trying to pocket him as my buddy.

Trys to defend himself and DarknessB from buddying claims, from MattZed

ANALYSIS

Toadettes behavior is.... Erratic to say the least. Day 1 she REALLY trys to appear to get a lynch on Mattzed, however no mommentium is gained. Day 2 she is very civil with MattZed.

I think that she was trying to draw attention to herself trying to lynch MattZed (who is her ACTUAL scum buddy). She has gave no explanation on why she had layed off MattZed, and is now focused on Frog.

All in all, I think she is pretty clear scum.

Toadette

Spruance
January 20th, 2016, 08:21 PM
Hi. Still no idea what is going on.

deathworlds
January 20th, 2016, 08:22 PM

Vote Toadette.

DarknessB
January 20th, 2016, 08:22 PM

About time? We really have nothing to go on. Who do you think is most likely Town? Mostly likely scum? Were you roleblocked?

deathworlds
January 20th, 2016, 08:23 PM
About time? We really have nothing to go on. Who do you think is most likely Town? Mostly likely scum? Were you roleblocked?

1. Me
2. Toadette
3. No

Spruance
January 20th, 2016, 08:24 PM
I was not roleblocked.
I have absolutely no idea who is town and who is scum, but death seems legit because he posted a long analysis.

Toadette
January 20th, 2016, 08:24 PM
1. Me
2. Toadette
3. No

He's his biggest town read, and he's going to tunnel on me all day. Classic deathworlds.

deathworlds
January 20th, 2016, 08:25 PM
I was not roleblocked.
I have absolutely no idea who is town and who is scum, but death seems legit because he posted a long analysis.

classic spruance

MattZed
January 20th, 2016, 08:26 PM
Good ISO, death. This man wants to win.

Toadette

Toadette
January 20th, 2016, 08:28 PM

Toadette

1 - You're sheeping him for a wall post. Scummy as can be, given the "contributer = town, non contributer = scum" stance this post holds

2 - His iso is of the same quality that the iso in the Suicide Still Allowed game was. Terrible. And you witnessed that as host.

MattZed

NOT classic MattZed.

deathworlds
January 20th, 2016, 08:30 PM
1 - You're sheeping him for a wall post. Scummy as can be, given the "contributer = town, non contributer = scum" stance this post holds

2 - His iso is of the same quality that the iso in the Suicide Still Allowed game was. Terrible. And you witnessed that as host.

MattZed

NOT classic MattZed.

LOOK WHOS BACK ON THE MATTZED TRAIN

MattZed
January 20th, 2016, 08:31 PM

MattZed

NOT classic MattZed.
Do you think I did anything more than skim my own games and lul when someone suicides?

Toadette
January 20th, 2016, 08:32 PM
Here's why Deathworlds analysis is terrible:

Toadettes behavior is.... Erratic to say the least. Day 1 she REALLY trys to appear to get a lynch on Mattzed, however no mommentium is gained. Day 2 she is very civil with MattZed.

I think that she was trying to draw attention to herself trying to lynch MattZed (who is her ACTUAL scum buddy). She has gave no explanation on why she had layed off MattZed, and is now focused on Frog.

-vote Toadette

This whole idea that I'm scum bussing MattZed only holds true if one of us has flipped scum. You're doing a PRE-FLIP association that doesn't exist. You can't say "Toadette's scum meta is to bus, so whoever Toadette is voting or tunneling on must be scum" unless a flip has happened.

So I'm "clear scum" for bussing MattZed, which is a very bad analysis. Not surprised at all.

I am surprised that MattZed is following that so easily. Kinda.

Toadette
January 20th, 2016, 08:33 PM
LOOK WHOS BACK ON THE MATTZED TRAIN

So your argument is that MattZed and I must both be scum, and that I'm bussing MattZed, yes? That he's my scumbuddy.

Everyone vote MattZed, including yourself. I'm not moving my vote. I believe you're a misguided town AGAIN (not surprised) and that MattZed really is scum.

deathworlds
January 20th, 2016, 08:34 PM
So your argument is that MattZed and I must both be scum, and that I'm bussing MattZed, yes? That he's my scumbuddy.

Everyone vote MattZed, including yourself. I'm not moving my vote. I believe you're a misguided town AGAIN (not surprised) and that MattZed really is scum.

I'll vote MattZed if I see evidence too.

MattZed
January 20th, 2016, 08:35 PM

Wow, I was right. It would only take one unsupported vote to get Toadette's attention.

How serious were you really about lynching Frog?

Toadette
ANALYSIS

-vote Toadette

Again:

Deathworlds argument is that I'm scum bussing MattZed even though neither of us flip. Very clear from this yes?

Toadette

Your whole idea is that me + MattZed are scum together right? HOW CAN I BE SCUM BUSSING MATTZED IF MATTZED IS TOWN

MattZed
January 20th, 2016, 08:36 PM
Your whole idea is that me + MattZed are scum together right? HOW CAN I BE SCUM BUSSING MATTZED IF MATTZED IS TOWN
HOW DO YOU KNOW I AM TOWN?

MattZed
January 20th, 2016, 08:36 PM
Seriously though, I should be the only one, other than perhaps a cop, who should know this.

Toadette
January 20th, 2016, 08:37 PM

DEATHWORLDS JUST SAID that he'll vote you if he sees evidence

HIS WHOLE ARGUMENT FOR ME BEING SCUM is that I'm bussing you

LEARN TO READ CONTEXT. You really are bad at this you know.

Toadette
January 20th, 2016, 08:38 PM

Even a 6th grader can understand the context of my comment here.

deathworlds
January 20th, 2016, 08:39 PM

I see you as the "scum leader" at this point.

Also please note the bolded part, he's got insider information.

I don't think MattZed is entirely scummy anymore.

deathworlds
January 20th, 2016, 08:40 PM
Even a 6th grader can understand the context of my comment here.

Also I meant to say FURTHER evidence.

Toadette
January 20th, 2016, 08:40 PM
Honestly, it's not hard to see broken reasoning with this.

ANALYSIS

-vote Toadette

That second quote came after I asked deathworlds to lynch MattZed - he sees no evidence of MattZed being scum but I somehow am scum + MattZed since I'm bussing him. This is poor reasoning, which town does a lot. Scum are more careful usually about making stupid claims like this one.

Toadette
January 20th, 2016, 08:41 PM
I see you as the "scum leader" at this point.

Also please note the bolded part, he's got insider information.

I don't think MattZed is entirely scummy anymore.

No deathworlds, you are tunneling. You are really, really, really bad at this game.

deathworlds
January 20th, 2016, 08:41 PM
Honestly, it's not hard to see broken reasoning with this.

That second quote came after I asked deathworlds to lynch MattZed - he sees no evidence of MattZed being scum but I somehow am scum + MattZed since I'm bussing him. This is poor reasoning, which town does a lot. Scum are more careful usually about making stupid claims like this one.

What if you're traitor.

deathworlds
January 20th, 2016, 08:42 PM
No deathworlds, you are tunneling. You are really, really, really bad at this game.

Nah.

MattZed
"I'm going to townread deathworlds for being so shitty at analysis so he'll unvote me."

You are arguing deathworld's argument is so bad that he's town.

Toadette
Read the context.

Deathworlds claims that I am scum bussing MattZed scum, but won't vote MattZed

So I say, "How can I be bussing MattZed as scum if MattZed is town" showing the flaw in deathworlds thought process.

This is taken as a scum slip of insider information, which really is a twist of my words.

From MattZed this is unacceptable. From deathworlds, it's due to his tunnel vision.

MattZed is scummy, Deathworlds is bad town.

MattZed
January 20th, 2016, 08:43 PM
In an interesting twist on OMGUS, Toadette calls deathworlds really bad but doesn't vote him.

deathworlds
January 20th, 2016, 08:44 PM
I'm going to keep my vote on you unless I see reason to otherwise lift it.

Toadette
"I'm going to townread deathworlds for being so shitty at analysis so he'll unvote me."

You are arguing deathworld's argument is so bad that he's town.

No, I am arguing that deathworld's meta as TOWN due to RECENT EXPERIENCE with him says that he tunnels as town. In your game he tunneled me based on stupid logic. And he was town.

I have also seen that town tend to tunnel more than scum. That's a stupid town tell to me. Tunneling is not a scum tell.

MattZed
Read the context.

Deathworlds claims that I am scum bussing MattZed scum, but won't vote MattZed

So I say, "How can I be bussing MattZed as scum if MattZed is town" showing the flaw in deathworlds thought process.

This is taken as a scum slip of insider information, which really is a twist of my words.

From MattZed this is unacceptable. From deathworlds, it's due to his tunnel vision.

MattZed is scummy, Deathworlds is bad town.
So you're saying deathworlds is shit-tier but I'm just above shit-tier so nitpicking something is scummy?

Toadette
January 20th, 2016, 08:45 PM
In an interesting twist on OMGUS, Toadette calls deathworlds really bad but doesn't vote him.

Because I'M TOWN READING HIM. YOU ARE TWISTING EVERYTHING I SAY.

Deathworlds, look at MattZed's votes.

And Deathworlds, can you point out ANYWHERE else you think I'm scum other than PRE-FLIP bussing meta? Your entire analysis was that I'm bussing MattZed.

Toadette
January 20th, 2016, 08:46 PM
So you're saying deathworlds is shit-tier but I'm just above shit-tier so nitpicking something is scummy?

I'm saying that deathworlds is stuck in a tunnel of me once again.

You however have a TERRIBLE reasoning for sheeping deathworlds onto me, and are now twisting things I say. Deathworlds is stuck in a tunnel so his arguments are biased; you on the other hand have no reason to be stuck in a tunnel of me.

MattZed
January 20th, 2016, 08:47 PM
Because I'M TOWN READING HIM. YOU ARE TWISTING EVERYTHING I SAY.

Deathworlds, look at MattZed's votes.

And Deathworlds, can you point out ANYWHERE else you think I'm scum other than PRE-FLIP bussing meta? Your entire analysis was that I'm bussing MattZed.
Like I said, it's an OMGUS 2.0. You still insult their intelligence for voting you, but instead of voting you say they must be town in the hopes of bullying them into taking their vote off.

MattZed
January 20th, 2016, 08:48 PM
I'm saying that deathworlds is stuck in a tunnel of me once again.

You however have a TERRIBLE reasoning for sheeping deathworlds onto me, and are now twisting things I say. Deathworlds is stuck in a tunnel so his arguments are biased; you on the other hand have no reason to be stuck in a tunnel of me.
I've already told you that my vote on you was a test to see how sincere you were about Frog being your top scumread. You failed that test spectacularly.

Toadette
January 20th, 2016, 08:51 PM
Like I said, it's an OMGUS 2.0. You still insult their intelligence for voting you, but instead of voting you say they must be town in the hopes of bullying them into taking their vote off.

No, OMGUS is when you scum read someone for scum reading you. He is town. You aren't even scum hunting here, you are taking anything I say and trying to turn it scummy no matter my response. Here is evidence of that:

Why would I vote a town read? You are literally making up scum tells that don't exist.

I've already told you that my vote on you was a test to see how sincere you were about Frog being your top scumread. You failed that test spectacularly.

So pretty much your argument as well is a pre-flip bussing argument that I wasn't serious about voting Frog. So me + Frog must be scum pals. COOL SO ME + FROG + MATTZED ARE THE SCUM TEAM GG EVERYONE

Yet you and Deathworlds are on the same page here?

MattZed
January 20th, 2016, 08:56 PM
No, OMGUS is when you scum read someone for scum reading you. He is town. You aren't even scum hunting here, you are taking anything I say and trying to turn it scummy no matter my response. Here is evidence of that:

So pretty much your argument as well is a pre-flip bussing argument that I wasn't serious about voting Frog. So me + Frog must be scum pals. COOL SO ME + FROG + MATTZED ARE THE SCUM TEAM GG EVERYONE

Yet you and Deathworlds are on the same page here?
lol you don't even know what OMGUS is. OMGUS is when you vote/pressure someone who just voted you, primarily because they voted you. You called him "really, really, really bad at this game" because he voted you.

Toadette
January 20th, 2016, 08:57 PM
Deathworlds, look at reason.

Your argument is that me and MattZed are scum together for... bussing. Even though neither of us have flipped.

His argument is that me and Frog are scum together for... bussing. Even though neither of us have flipped.

In your case, it's obvious you're tunneling. MattZed is being opportunistic and taking the "Toadette busses.... OMG WHOEVER TOADETTE VOTES AND UNVOTES MUST BE SCUM WITH HER" meta route because you are, even though there is 0 other evidence of me being scum at all.

Guess what other idea he mentioned? That's right, I accused Frog of buddying me - so MattZed turns around and accuses me and Darkness of buddying.

MattZed is doing 0 scumhunting, and just sheeping other people's ideas and misrepping everyone's posts.

Toadette
January 20th, 2016, 08:57 PM
lol you don't even know what OMGUS is. OMGUS is when you vote/pressure someone who just voted you, primarily because they voted you. You called him "really, really, really bad at this game" because he voted you.

AND I DIDN'T VOTE HIM! WHAT PRESSURE AM I PUTTING ON HIM BY READING HIM AS TOWN

MattZed
January 20th, 2016, 09:01 PM
AND I DIDN'T VOTE HIM! WHAT PRESSURE AM I PUTTING ON HIM BY READING HIM AS TOWN
You're calling him dumb out of hopes he'll second-guess himself and unvote you, despite clearly getting an impression of you as scum from his analysis.

Toadette
January 20th, 2016, 09:03 PM
You're calling him dumb out of hopes he'll second-guess himself and unvote you, despite clearly getting an impression of you as scum from his analysis.

His impression is that you + me are scum and that he's bussing. It's a joint association read - before any flip. aka, it's stupid. And you're scummy as fuck for sheeping that.

MattZed
January 20th, 2016, 09:06 PM
His impression is that you + me are scum and that he's bussing. It's a joint association read - before any flip. aka, it's stupid. And you're scummy as fuck for sheeping that.
I'm voting you for my own reasons. Of course I'm not sheeping the idea that we're scumbuddies.

Toadette
January 20th, 2016, 09:09 PM
I remember how day 1 works. See you all Day 2.

Nononono. You haven't been in games recently, and we need you to participate so we learn your meta.

Get back in here or die.

GameFreak

Bad reason to vote GameFreak.

Why are you defending Gamefreak, who has actively admitted they won't be playing D1?

Misrep after deathworlds does an RVS vote.

(BTW, RVS is random voting stage - when people start the game voting for no reason / poor reasons to get discussion going)

I suppose I can sheep this.

Firebringer

So, Firebringer, you actually PM the host to replace out or is this yet another instance of your bluffing to?

Sheep vote. Literally admits to sheeping.

He doesn't get frustrated like this as scum.

It's effective in mechanically deducing who is aligned via who must not be aligned. It's the most common method used in vanilla games I've played. Only aligned scum (mafia) would fear this.

MattZed

http://whatanerdgirlsays.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Hermione-Granger-hermione-granger-26743720-960-1280.jpg )

Because most the players here are competent at vanilla, and you certainly couldn't exploit it to make yourself look good on a site where the method isn't commonly used.

Nice job trying to scare me into not question your methods, though.

Frog

Pure OMGUS vote.

Darkness, where have you been in this game?

DarknessB

Moves vote to Darkness for no reason other than "oh hey you haven't been around"

Speaking of Calix, maybe she'll get in here if I vote her.

Calix

Does the same thing to Calix. This ends up starting a train that almost lynches her.

You all have decided to like Calix? Fine. At least she showed up. GameFreak really hasn't, even after being called out on pledging to stay out of D1.

GameFreak

Calix, DarknessB, and GameFreak haven't voted today. Let's see if we can actually change that.

That's 3 votes in a row for not a scummy player, but for inactive players.

Not voting yet because this could be LYLO and 3 scum can just speedvote us to death.

-FOS Frog

Really, couldn't make it an hour-and-a-half before day ends? You know we needed to lynch, and you didn't think even two hours before lynch was a good time to show up?

Sheeps my FOS of Frog.

deathworlds you need more pressure after a half-assed vote like that.

deathworlds

Continues throwing votes around hoping they'll stick

Toadette

Throws another vote around.

Now THAT'S erratic behavior - I wonder why Deathworlds hasn't picked up on that? Oh that's right, he's too busy tunneling me and reading MattZed as town even though his whole tunnel on me is focused on bussing.

Toadette
January 20th, 2016, 09:10 PM
I'm voting you for my own reasons. Of course I'm not sheeping the idea that we're scumbuddies.

You literally stated your reasoning as me not being serious of voting Frog aka me + Frog pre-flip association.

MattZed
January 20th, 2016, 09:14 PM
You literally stated your reasoning as me not being serious of voting Frog aka me + Frog pre-flip association.
No, AKA you're trying to get any lynch off that you can think of and aren't too invested in anyone you actually claim to scumread.

You INSTANTLY flipped on me the moment I voted you. That's all it really took, because you weren't actually after Frog, just trying to mislynch someone who looked suspicious by failing to show up before day ends.

And now, of course, you're trying to throw suspicion on me for TRYING TO KEEP THIS GAME ALIVE by pressuring inactive players to participate and trying to get D1 to actually have a lynch.

Toadette
January 20th, 2016, 09:17 PM
Derp derp derp

I'm not engaging with MattZed anymore, as I can't handle talking to a very stupid wall.

To everyone else, the reason why I'm insulting deathworlds so much is because I've witnessed this behavior from him before already, TWICE.

Toadette
January 20th, 2016, 09:19 PM
Also for everyone else, my reasoning for voting Frog was NOT for not showing up before the end of the day. That's MATTZED'S reasoning - he's misrepping me once again.

A quick ISO of me shows that I was voting Frog for being shaky for his day 1 stance of no lynching in a vanilla game followed by his buddying of me when I didn't think that I deserved to be town read at that moment.

aka MattZed is "scum-reading" me for the opinion HE has of Frog, not my actual opinion of Frog.

MattZed
January 20th, 2016, 09:22 PM
I'm not engaging with MattZed anymore, as I can't handle talking to a very stupid wall.

To everyone else, the reason why I'm insulting deathworlds so much is because I've witnessed this behavior from him before already, TWICE.
LOLOL "Derp derp derp." That's probably going in my signature after this game.

Why are you clarifying to everyone why you're insulting deathworlds instead of explaining to them why you read me as scum? You're backpedaling against a mass backlash that hasn't happened yet.

You're going for any lynch (currently the supposedly easy MattZed lynch) while townreading deathworlds to get him to unvote. It's a somewhat nuanced scum strategy, I'll give you that.

Toadette
January 20th, 2016, 09:25 PM
Derp derp

Why are you clarifying to everyone why you're insulting deathworlds instead of explaining to them why you read me as scum? You're backpedaling against a mass backlash that hasn't happened yet.

derp derp

He says this on the same page as a whole bunch of posts I quoted as to why he's scummy. Wow. The derpiness if this is town is so high it's worse than firebringer levels.

MattZed
January 20th, 2016, 09:29 PM
Also for everyone else, my reasoning for voting Frog was NOT for not showing up before the end of the day. That's MATTZED'S reasoning - he's misrepping me once again.

A quick ISO of me shows that I was voting Frog for being shaky for his day 1 stance of no lynching in a vanilla game followed by his buddying of me when I didn't think that I deserved to be town read at that moment.

aka MattZed is "scum-reading" me for the opinion HE has of Frog, not my actual opinion of Frog.
You're being remarkably defensive in the face of what you present as the tunneling of idiots.

in fairness I will admit to a small misrep on your motivation. It's good to know you actually had reasons for voting that can totally go out the window when you see a more active easy target come around.

MattZed
January 20th, 2016, 09:31 PM
He says this on the same page as a whole bunch of posts I quoted as to why he's scummy. Wow. The derpiness if this is town is so high it's worse than firebringer levels.
And you clarified why you called deathworlds dumb on the same page when you listed why he's being dumb.

I'm derping no more than you are, ma'am.

Toadette
January 20th, 2016, 09:38 PM
And you clarified why you called deathworlds dumb on the same page when you listed why he's being dumb.

I'm derping no more than you are, ma'am.

Do you have an actual response to your non-scum hunting mud flinging?

You're being remarkably defensive in the face of what you present as the tunneling of idiots.

in fairness I will admit to a small misrep on your motivation. It's good to know you actually had reasons for voting that can totally go out the window when you see a more active easy target come around.

There is so much wrong in this post I don't even know where to begin.

Since when has "being remarkably defensive" actually been a scum tell? Let's think about this a second. On this site, everyone does this. Accuses someone or "reaction tests" them, then turns around and says:

a) You're being too defensive, or
b) You're deflecting/ignoring pressure

They just pick whatever fits the situation they're trying to paint. This is dumb, but both scum and town do it so it's not a scum tell. Just like being too defensive/not defensive enough isn't actually a scumtell either.

Second, you misrep me again. You weren't a "more active easy target" that just "came around". You were here, you placed a FOS on Frog yourself - for a shit reason. "lul Frog you can't make dumb excuses for not being around like missing day end, FOS lul you're not that dumb" is a bad reason for a FOS.

You throw your vote around like no other, so what you're accusing me of is actually what you're doing more yourself

You continue to misrep me after apologizing for misrep, which is so silly.

Toadette
January 20th, 2016, 09:40 PM
In conclusion:

MattZed hasn't placed a vote that actually makes any sense. He's literally moving his vote around to everyone, depending on the flavor of the moment. Seems to me he's projecting "you're just going for whatever convenient vote there is" onto me to avoid the fact that that's exactly what he's doing.

The vote on me was no less. It was lazy, a sheep vote, and with no reason.

Do you even have any reads this game Matt?

MattZed
January 20th, 2016, 09:46 PM
Do you have an actual response to your non-scum hunting mud flinging?

There is so much wrong in this post I don't even know where to begin.

Since when has "being remarkably defensive" actually been a scum tell? Let's think about this a second. On this site, everyone does this. Accuses someone or "reaction tests" them, then turns around and says:

a) You're being too defensive, or
b) You're deflecting/ignoring pressure

They just pick whatever fits the situation they're trying to paint. This is dumb, but both scum and town do it so it's not a scum tell. Just like being too defensive/not defensive enough isn't actually a scumtell either.

Second, you misrep me again. You weren't a "more active easy target" that just "came around". You were here, you placed a FOS on Frog yourself - for a shit reason. "lul Frog you can't make dumb excuses for not being around like missing day end, FOS lul you're not that dumb" is a bad reason for a FOS.

You throw your vote around like no other, so what you're accusing me of is actually what you're doing more yourself

You continue to misrep me after apologizing for misrep, which is so silly.
Au contraire, I'm not saying defending hard is a scumtell. Rather, I'm pointing out you're putting a lot of effort into debunking the work of two supposed idiots. Perhaps you find their criticisms more valid than you admit? Or maybe you're really upset that you're about to lose you winstreak to people who vote you when you think you've played a solid scum game.

The mismatch between Frog's statements to participate and his actual participation when he's needed are worth criticism. This is also consistent with my plan to PRESSURE PEOPLE INTO NOT LETTING THIS GAME DIE.

The only vote I "threw around" without a good reason was sheeping deathworlds. Easy reaction test, and you insta-OMGUS'd. Took you all of one minute, literally the post after mine, to vote me in return.

MattZed
January 20th, 2016, 09:48 PM
Herpidy derp derp

The vote on me was no less. It was lazy, a sheep vote, and with no reason.

Herp derp
You're still trying to pretend that I didn't completely catch you with a reaction test.

MattZed
January 20th, 2016, 09:52 PM
Off to bed. Withdrawing vote so Toadette doesn't get ninja hammered while I'm asleep. Vote will be back in the morning.

Toadette
January 20th, 2016, 11:23 PM
Off to bed. Withdrawing vote so Toadette doesn't get ninja hammered while I'm asleep. Vote will be back in the morning.

If your so certain I'm scum, why would this be a concern at all? Or just don't want to be shown as completely committed to my lynch since you know I'll flip town? I was at L-2, this is so overly cautious it's silly.

Thornholt
January 21st, 2016, 06:43 AM
I've read the case of toadette vw Mattzed.... Mattzed has indeed spun what toadette saud to his liking and advantage. Her case on him also makes a lot of sense. I won't be making a ton of quotes and all that since I'm on my phone, but mostly what toadette mentioned, I agree with and Mattzed spun her words to his advantage. Trying to get a mislynch off. He then removed vote in order to remove some suspicions.

Mattzed

MattZed
January 21st, 2016, 10:11 AM
I've read the case of toadette vw Mattzed.... Mattzed has indeed spun what toadette saud to his liking and advantage. Her case on him also makes a lot of sense. I won't be making a ton of quotes and all that since I'm on my phone, but mostly what toadette mentioned, I agree with and Mattzed spun her words to his advantage. Trying to get a mislynch off. He then removed vote in order to remove some suspicions.

Mattzed
So you're not concerned at all with how she responded to the reaction test?

Anyways:
Toadette

MattZed
January 21st, 2016, 10:14 AM
If your so certain I'm scum, why would this be a concern at all? Or just don't want to be shown as completely committed to my lynch since you know I'll flip town? I was at L-2, this is so overly cautious it's silly.
Today could be LYLO. It would be irresponsible to leave someone at L-2 if I couldn't be on to stop scum from both being on, voting, and possibly winning.

Why are you ignoring that there could be 3 scum atm?

DarknessB
January 21st, 2016, 10:28 AM
Well, this was some fun reading guys... I've flipped through the pages a couple of times trying to get into the crux of what you're each saying. Overall, Toadette's argument seems more logical to me -- i.e. that deathworlds is tunneling and that Matt's reaction test, used as a justification to vote up Toadette, was bizarre.

DarknessB
January 21st, 2016, 10:31 AM
Per the game clock, we also have a little less than 4 hours left until day end and a bunch of people are still AFK...

Spruance
January 21st, 2016, 10:52 AM
You haven't voted either lol. I just have no idea what is going on :P

Toadette
January 21st, 2016, 10:59 AM
Today could be LYLO. It would be irresponsible to leave someone at L-2 if I couldn't be on to stop scum from both being on, voting, and possibly winning.

Why are you ignoring that there could be 3 scum atm?

Here you go misrepping me again. I'm not ignoring that there could be 3 scum and you suggesting that is just silly.

If you're so sure I'm scum then why the hesitation is my question. Or are you just waiting to see if this mislynch really takes hold?

Toadette
January 21st, 2016, 11:00 AM
Per the game clock, we also have a little less than 4 hours left until day end and a bunch of people are still AFK...

Vote MattZed.

Toadette
January 21st, 2016, 11:00 AM
If this is very much LYLO we can't no lynch. Lynch or lose... it's there in the acronym.

Frog
January 21st, 2016, 11:10 AM
Back

Frog
January 21st, 2016, 11:11 AM
Unless Toadette claimed, she's obviously town.

Whoever replaced Fire, Fire wouldn't quit as scum out of frustration.

Thornholt
January 21st, 2016, 11:14 AM
Unless Toadette claimed, she's obviously town.

Whoever replaced Fire, Fire wouldn't quit as scum out of frustration.

I'm the replacement

Frog
January 21st, 2016, 11:15 AM
Makes sense. Thornholt + Toadette on MattZed.

Curious why Darkness didn't pick up more traction, but happy to see FOS on MattZed.

Toadette
January 21st, 2016, 12:15 PM

We have 1 day and 6 hours left per Orpz takeover. Plenty of time to come vote MattZed

Spruance
January 21st, 2016, 12:17 PM
Vote MattZed.

Yes Master Toadette.

MattZed

Toadette
January 21st, 2016, 12:17 PM
Yes Master Toadette.

MattZed

Hmmm

Thornholt
January 21st, 2016, 12:27 PM
L-1, we don't necessarily need the extra 24 hours.

Frog
January 21st, 2016, 01:25 PM
We have 1 day and 6 hours left per Orpz takeover. Plenty of time to come vote MattZed

MattZed

Sorry for my horrible performance today. Sticking to my guns.

The Godfather
January 21st, 2016, 01:25 PM
MattZed has been lynched! Stand by for the host's review and day-end post!

MattZed ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/10188') (4 [L-0]): Frog ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=555805'), Toadette ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=555512'), Thornholt ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=555644'), Spruance ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=555767')
Toadette ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/24216') (2 [L-2]): deathworlds ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=555499'), MattZed ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=555722')

Orpz
January 21st, 2016, 04:21 PM
NIGHT 2

Mattzed, a distant relative of the Earl of Sandwich, had an advantage when it came to being a part of sandwich lynch mob. After many generations of sandwich related nepotism, he knew the inner workings of sandwich-crazy mob mentality better than the back of his hand.
"The only way to survive...is to wear a bulletproof vest."
And so he went out and used his family's fortune to buy one before joining the crowd and demanding free sandwiches. He knew that if the group's violence didn't work, he could fall back on the fact that he was related to the god damn Earl of Sandwich. Content with himself, he began to work on his master plan to steal a sandwich from the group.

It worked. Right before day's end, he put on his bulletproof vest and snuck around behind Toadette. Toadette was talking to Thornholt and Spruance about who to kill in the name of sandwich peace, so she wasn't paying much attention. Mattzed stole a sandwich from her pocket and ran off, only to bump into Frog. Frog immediately shot Mattzed in the face.

MattZed was lynched. His role was Bulletproof.

The group pulled the sandwich out of his corpsy grasp and found a message inside his pocket.

LOL Frog is bad. 28 hours of day and he lynches before I can claim TPR. SUPER obvious scum. Toadette probably scum as well for the insincere vote on Frog and pushing to lynch me before I can claim.

If game isn't over, don't pull another dumb mislynch 30 hours before day ends.

Roles List:
Vanilla
Vanilla
Vanilla
Vanilla
Hidden
Hidden
Hidden
Hidden
Goon

Players List:
Deathworlds
Toadette
Spruance
Thornholt
Frog
DarknessB

Graveyard:
Gamefreak (Vanilla) -- Lynched on Day 1
Calix (Vanilla) -- Killed on Night 1
MattZed (Bulletproof) -- Lynched on Day 2

Night 2 will end at this time. (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=1%2F22%2F16+6%3A00+PM+PST)

Orpz
January 22nd, 2016, 06:44 PM
Day 3

Tired of having to work for the sandwiches, the mob got together last night and decided that they needed to buy some machines to speed up the process. Everyone took out private loans from their nearest loan shark and began surfing Amazon to look for tools. Most people bought useful stuff, but Toadette went above and beyond. She bought a new deli slicer using her student loans and financial aid money. It could slice perfect circular slices with one smooth arm motion.

However, the mob didn't want to be one upped. Someone claimed that her new slicer wasn't yet calibrated and would perform poorly. Toadette prepared to show her friends that the machine was perfect, but as she got up close to it to demonstrate, she slipped into it and was turned into perfect circular slices.

It turns out the machine was calibrated. The heckler apologized and made Toadette sandwiches for everyone as penance for interrupting.

Toadette was killed last night. Her role was Vanilla.

The group recovered the contract that Toadette had signed with her loan shark. It read:

Don't lynch deathworlds, he's just dumb.

Lynch MattZed for his obvious scum play and then most likely Frog

Roles List:
Vanilla
Vanilla
Vanilla
Vanilla
Hidden
Hidden
Hidden
Hidden
Goon

Players List:
Deathworlds
Spruance
Thornholt
Frog
DarknessB

Graveyard:
Gamefreak (Vanilla) -- Lynched on Day 1
Calix (Vanilla) -- Killed on Night 1
MattZed (Bulletproof) -- Lynched on Day 2
Toadette (Vanilla) -- Killed on Night 2

Day 3 will end at this time. (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=1%2F24%2F16+6%3A00+PM+PST)

deathworlds
January 22nd, 2016, 08:15 PM
I was roleblocked last night.

Spruance

deathworlds
January 22nd, 2016, 08:16 PM
I just realized we are at MYLO

DarknessB
January 23rd, 2016, 09:34 AM
Ugh, I hope this game doesn't die again. Looks like we're in LYLO, and no one is around...

Frog
January 23rd, 2016, 11:43 AM
Fun Fact:

This is not my most AFK game.

Meh strategy:

Pray there is no witch.

Lynch correctly twice in a row.

If there is a witch:
Lynch Mafia
2v1v1
Mafia kills either town or witch
So it's either:
2v1 OR 1v1v1 (Town cannot win)

So if there is a witch, there's a scenario we lost anyway.
If witch knows who mafia is, then we already lost.

There is also a scenario in which there is no witch.

At this point if witch claims, I will not lynch the witch.

If there are two witch claims, today will be very interesting.

I am not the witch.

deathworlds
January 23rd, 2016, 11:59 AM
Fun Fact:

This is not my most AFK game.

Meh strategy:

Pray there is no witch.

Lynch correctly twice in a row.

If there is a witch:
Lynch Mafia
2v1v1
Mafia kills either town or witch
So it's either:
2v1 OR 1v1v1 (Town cannot win)

So if there is a witch, there's a scenario we lost anyway.
If witch knows who mafia is, then we already lost.

There is also a scenario in which there is no witch.

At this point if witch claims, I will not lynch the witch.

If there are two witch claims, today will be very interesting.

I am not the witch.

I am a vanila

We should do mass-role claims today.

Frog
January 23rd, 2016, 03:05 PM
I am a vanila

We should do mass-role claims today.

If there's a witch, we're fucked if we mass claim. Do not mass claim.

deathworlds
January 23rd, 2016, 04:08 PM
If there's a witch, we're fucked if we mass claim. Do not mass claim.

I doubt anyone is going to claim witch.

Frog

Frog
January 23rd, 2016, 05:58 PM
I doubt anyone is going to claim witch.

Frog

Witch has natural advantage if witch exists -_-

I'm vanilla btw.

The only Town I believe in is Soruance due to Fire's rage quit.

I'd vote you if there weren't so little convo on the most pivotal day.

@Orpz - request rule change. 72 hour days so we can all get at least 100 posts in today.

Frog
January 23rd, 2016, 06:06 PM
Deathworlds-

I explained the situation where if witch exists, town basically has to work with witch to eliminate mafia today (or we have to play perfectly), and HOPE witch is killed today. E.g. If you are town we are already fucked and Maf is just going to sit back watch us implode. There is the scenario witch doesn't exist, in which case, if you're town, go fuck yourself.

I have thoughts on your role block claim, but I'll wait until Spruance and thorn bolt each reach 10 posts today to explain to active ears.

@Orpz - please prod

@All - I think I'm on a 10 game streak (not on this site alone), it's crunch time.

DarknessB
January 23rd, 2016, 09:35 PM
I'm around now -- this is a VERY delicate situation and we need to get everyone around to have a discussion here, including Thornbolt and Spruance. We still have a chance to win or else Orpz would have ended the game so we need to put our thoughts together and make some sense out of what is going on.

deathworlds
January 23rd, 2016, 09:47 PM
DarknessB is no longer a suspect.

thornholt

Spruance
January 24th, 2016, 01:25 PM
thornholt

Trying to avoid suspicion by not posting. Not getting past me.

deathworlds
January 24th, 2016, 01:32 PM
Spruance

Spruance
January 24th, 2016, 01:35 PM
gg we lose if the others come back.

doctor here don't lynch me :P

deathworlds
January 24th, 2016, 01:39 PM
fuck

it's a fifty fifty chance and im going with my gut

DarknessB

Spruance
January 24th, 2016, 01:41 PM
darknessb

not sure how this game isn't over lol

Orpz
January 24th, 2016, 02:33 PM
Day extended two hours because I am currently away from a computer.

Frog
January 24th, 2016, 02:45 PM
thornholt

Trying to avoid suspicion by not posting. Not getting past me.

This feels right IMO. Switch to Thornholt. 4 hours.

Thornholt

Spruance
January 24th, 2016, 02:51 PM
frog if your town vote darknessb :D

DarknessB
January 24th, 2016, 03:14 PM
frog if your town vote darknessb :D

Are you trying to encourage a mislynch so we lose the game, Spruance? It's 3v2 LYLO and you're encouraging a vote on me without even explaining why you think I'm scum?

Spruance
January 24th, 2016, 03:19 PM
If it's 3v2 why does it take 4 votes to lynch...

DarknessB
January 24th, 2016, 03:25 PM
If it's 3v2 why does it take 4 votes to lynch...

That looks to be a hosting error.

DarknessB
January 24th, 2016, 03:27 PM
On another note, it would be nice if we could get even most of the players in this game around at the same time. We've continuously had issues with this in this game, and it's resulted in a very disappointing amount of conversation that doesn't leave us with much to go on.

Frog
January 24th, 2016, 03:28 PM
I already pushed Dark. By votes on Dark, Dark is logically unaligned. Aka impossible to be mafia.

Thornholt makes more sense.

Frog
January 24th, 2016, 03:31 PM
Again- we must lynch a mafia today. Witch is unimportant.

Spruance, change your vote please.

deathworlds
January 24th, 2016, 03:53 PM
thornholt

I know I'm going to regret this.

deathworlds
January 24th, 2016, 03:53 PM
DarknessB

God damnit I can't get away from my gut

Spruance
January 24th, 2016, 06:56 PM
thornholt

gg

Orpz
January 24th, 2016, 07:22 PM
Day extended another two hours since I'm still not on the home yet, sorry for the inconvenience.

Frog
January 24th, 2016, 07:26 PM
I'm assuming deathworlds+thornholt = mafia

DarknessB, please vote thornholt.

DarknessB
January 24th, 2016, 09:16 PM
I'm assuming deathworlds+thornholt = mafia

DarknessB, please vote thornholt.

It's the most educated guess we have right now -- hope you are right...

Thornholt

Orpz
January 24th, 2016, 10:44 PM
Thornholt has been lynched! Stand by for the host's review and day-end post!

DarknessB (1 [L-2]): deathworlds
Thornholt (3 [L-0]): Frog, Spruance, DarknessB

Sorry, I forgot that I can't change the vote counter if I'm not the thread starter.

Orpz
January 24th, 2016, 10:47 PM
Actually, why have the bootleg Godfather when you can have the real one?

The Godfather
January 24th, 2016, 10:47 PM
Thornholt has been lynched! Stand by for the host's review and day-end post!

DarknessB ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/11837') (1 [L-2]): deathworlds ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=557596')
Thornholt ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/27330') (3 [L-0]): Spruance ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=557744'), Frog ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=557495'), DarknessB ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=557778')

Orpz
January 24th, 2016, 11:08 PM
Epilogue

It was a tragic day for sandwich lovers in our town. Proposition 13 was passed in the last referendum, which effectively outlawed murdering other people for sandwiches. Without any way to attain their free sandwiches now, our players began to go to the bank to withdraw money to buy sandwiches. The mob disbanded. It was a victory for the sandwich capitalists.

Thornholt, in particular, was grief-stricken by this new law. He was depressed, only getting out of bed to stare at the empty sandwich wrappers in his wastebasket and longing for the better days. Enough was enough, he decided one morning. Fueled by grief and lust for sandwiches, he packed up his weapons and rampaged through the local delicatessen.

http://i26.tinypic.com/2q1flv9.jpg

Spruance was unfortunate enough to be eating a sandwich at the time that Thornholt came in. Thornholt picked up his food and assaulted him with it, stopping only Spruance was a pile of gore.

http://rack.2.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDE1LzA1LzA2L2NlL2VkX2MuMDcwNTIuanBnCnAJdGh1bW IJOTUweDUzNCMKZQlqcGc/ffeabfd9/793/ed_c.jpg

The next victim was the assistant manager Deathworlds, who was hiding underneath the slicer table, desperately calling his friends for help. Unfortunately, his friends thought it was hilarious that a guy would be assaulting someone with a sandwich, so they laughed long and heartily. It was loud enough for Thornholt to hear. Thornholt grabbed a loaf of hoagie bread and jammed it down Deathworlds' throat. As our poor worker was asphyxiating, Thornholt began his escape.

Unfortunately for him, the rest of the former mob, DarknessB and Frog, was waiting outside the sandwich store. Without being able to legally murder people for sandwiches, they took to begging for money. When they saw Thornholt, they stopped him to make conversation. It was then that Frog and DarknessB looked inside and realized what had happened. They were clever, and knew that Thornholt's reward money would afford them sandwiches for the rest of their lives. So they tied Thornholt together and lynched him in front of the town, collected their money, and opened up a new sandwich business.

Spruance was end-gamed. His role was Doctor.
Deathworlds was end-gamed. His role was Vanilla.
Thornholt was lynched. His role was Vanilla.

Congratulations to the Mafia, Frog and DarknessB!

ROLES LIST
Vanilla (deathworlds)
Vanilla (Toadette)
Vanilla (Calix)
Vanilla (GameFreak)
Bulletproof (MattZed)
Doctor (Spruance)
Vanilla (Thornholt)
Roleblocker [Strongman] (Frog)
Goon (DarknessB)

NIGHT ACTIONS
N1:
Spruance - Heal Toadette
Frog - Roleblock Thornholt
DarknessB - Kill Calix

N2:
Spruance - Heal Deathworlds
Frog - Roleblock Deathworlds
DarknessB - Kill Toadette

deathworlds
January 24th, 2016, 11:17 PM
God damnit i knew it.

DarknessB
January 24th, 2016, 11:20 PM
Thanks, Orpz -- appreciate you finishing the hosting of this game. I know this wasn't anywhere close to anyone's best effort in terms of activity levels for a number of reasons (people traveling, other games running at the same time, people having health issues, replacements out, more active players dying first, etc.), but I'm glad we had the chance to finish the game.

MattZed
January 24th, 2016, 11:34 PM
I wonder where Thornholt is...

Orpz
January 24th, 2016, 11:40 PM
I wonder where Thornholt is...

I had initially planned to modkill him for not showing up, but I heard that he had some health related problems that he needed to take care of (there was a reference to it in his own hosted game).

Toadette
January 24th, 2016, 11:43 PM
MY MVP VOTE

MattZed

Not town MVP though - MattZed was the scum MVP. He single handedly gave the game away by 1) Intentionally looking scummy, and 2) tunneling onto the person (me) that called out his scummy behavior... that he intentionally did.

Good job Matt for giving a lazy scum team the victory on a silver platter instead of voting Frog with me. I salute you!

MattZed
January 24th, 2016, 11:49 PM
MY MVP VOTE

MattZed

Not town MVP though - MattZed was the scum MVP. He single handedly gave the game away by 1) Intentionally looking scummy, and 2) tunneling onto the person (me) that called out his scummy behavior... that he intentionally did.

Good job Matt for giving a lazy scum team the victory on a silver platter instead of voting Frog with me. I salute you!
Toadette, after all of the saltiness we had in the dead chat, do we really need to rehash it here?

MattZed
January 24th, 2016, 11:51 PM
MVP Orpz for picking up a game and not letting this die. No one would have won this game without Orpz. =D

Orpz

Toadette
January 24th, 2016, 11:51 PM
Toadette, after all of the saltiness we had in the dead chat, do we really need to rehash it here?

Yes. I want everyone to know that

A) MattZed is responsible for the town loss, and

B) MattZed blames me for switching my vote to MattZed who I was reading as scummy (which makes sense due to INTENTIONALLY trying to be scumread) and blames Thornholt for not showing up in LYLO.

Toadette
January 24th, 2016, 11:54 PM
Dead chat:

http://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/GQR7g3qVDSnRF

In case anyone wants to catch up on the salt.

This is cute:

MattZed
01-24-2016
11:37 PM ET (US)
Aaaaand Thornholt lost us the game by not showing up.

Uber cute.

MattZed
January 24th, 2016, 11:55 PM

A) MattZed is responsible for the town loss, and

B) MattZed blames me for switching my vote to MattZed who I was reading as scummy (which makes sense due to INTENTIONALLY trying to be scumread) and blames Thornholt for not showing up in LYLO.
Except in extreme circumstances, blame can't ever be solely placed on one player. Yes, I made a play which in retrospect was suboptimal. That doesn't mean we need to continue the vinegar here.

I actually think Darkness would have been lynched in Thornholt had been able to make it.

Toadette
January 24th, 2016, 11:56 PM
Except in extreme circumstances, blame can't ever be solely placed on one player. Yes, I made a play which in retrospect was suboptimal. That doesn't mean we need to continue the vinegar here.

I actually think Darkness would have been lynched in Thornholt had been able to make it.

Yet you try to place the blame on me first, and then on Thornholt. Good going Matt.

MattZed
January 24th, 2016, 11:57 PM
Dead chat:

http://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/GQR7g3qVDSnRF

In case anyone wants to catch up on the salt.

This is cute:

MattZed
01-24-2016
11:37 PM ET (US)
Aaaaand Thornholt lost us the game by not showing up.

Uber cute.
Because Thornholt didn't show up, we couldn't win 3v2 LYLO. This is the point I was making. You think the game shouldn't have gotten to 3v2 LYLO, fine. But the game wasn't over then, and if Thornholt had been able to be here, the game would have been winnable for town.

DarknessB
January 24th, 2016, 11:57 PM
Because Thornholt didn't show up, we couldn't win 3v2 LYLO. This is the point I was making. You think the game shouldn't have gotten to 3v2 LYLO, fine. But the game wasn't over then, and if Thornholt had been able to be here, the game would have been winnable for town.

I think Toadette's point is that the game wouldn't have got to 3v2 LYLO but for your odd Day 2 gambit.

Toadette
January 24th, 2016, 11:59 PM

If only if only. If only Thornholt hammers Darkness - maybe whoever is left votes Frog, maybe not.

Point is that you love to point fingers at others, but when the finger is pointed at you it's "WOAH HEY NOW - NO MORE SALT PLS" and "No one person is to blame".

Sen
January 25th, 2016, 12:00 AM

A) MattZed is responsible for the town loss
No. The fact that the ones in the deadchat made way more posts than half of the players here is the reason why the town lost.

MVP: Whoever bothered playing the game they signed up for.

DarknessB
If only if only. If only Thornholt hammers Darkness - maybe whoever is left votes Frog, maybe not.

Point is that you love to point fingers at others, but when the finger is pointed at you it's "WOAH HEY NOW - NO MORE SALT PLS" and "No one person is to blame".

WOAH HEY NOW - NO MORE SALT PLS -- no one person is to blame.

How did I do? :toad:

MattZed
I think Toadette's point is that the game wouldn't have got to 3v2 LYLO but for your odd Day 2 gambit.
It may not have, yes. I think if I hadn't been lynched D2, there's a good chance Frog would have. I realized Toadette's point and I acknowledged that.

However, my point about LYLO still stands.

DarknessB
January 25th, 2016, 12:01 AM
No. The fact that the ones in the deadchat made way more posts than half of the players here is the reason why the town lost.

MVP: Whoever bothered playing the game they signed up for.

To quote my esteemed colleague Mr. ika, it is not scum's responsibility to lead Town discussion. This falls on the AFK townies, lol.

MattZed
January 25th, 2016, 12:03 AM
To quote my esteemed colleague Mr. ika, it is not scum's responsibility to lead Town discussion. This falls on the AFK townies, lol.
We've had a few games lately where the scum strategy is to kill the more active and experienced players and then win LYLO against the less experienced players.

It's basically a scum meta now.

Toadette
January 25th, 2016, 12:03 AM

ika the true MVP. After MattZed of course, for giving this one away :)

DarknessB
January 25th, 2016, 12:04 AM
We've had a few games lately where the scum strategy is to kill the more active and experienced players and then win LYLO against the less experienced players.

This is very true -- it might be boring, but it's the smart play. Why do you think Calix died first? lol Always kill the smart ones and let the dumb one live.

Also, didn't help that deathworlds and Spruance were constantly flipping votes on a 3v2 LYLO. Had Frog not been totally AFK, we would have won that a lot earlier.

Toadette
January 25th, 2016, 12:07 AM
This is very true -- it might be boring, but it's the smart play. Why do you think Calix died first? lol Always kill the smart ones and let the dumb one live.

Also, didn't help that deathworlds and Spruance were constantly flipping votes on a 3v2 LYLO. Had Frog not been totally AFK, we would have won that a lot earlier.

What sucks for Calix is that when she actually rolls scum she's auto-lynched day 2 for not being killed night 1 lol

DarknessB
January 25th, 2016, 12:08 AM
What sucks for Calix is that when she actually rolls scum she's auto-lynched day 2 for not being killed night 1 lol

Haha, that's so going to happen too. I'm sorry in advance, Calix. :calix:

MattZed
January 25th, 2016, 12:08 AM
ika the true MVP. After MattZed of course, for giving this one away :)
Toadette, please stop with the saltiness. The game is over and I've admitted my gambit was flawed. We don't need to continue this train of "MattZed won the game for scum."

As for the game's activity, I think the main problem really was the other games going on at the same time, not the players. Darkness, correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression you and especially Frog were strategically lurking to get easy lynches? That's fine, and if we get to develop a meta where lurking is punished, it can be a scumtell in future games. Calix chose to play THT, which is still ongoing so I won't say more. GameFreak had some bad timing and thought D1 wasn't worth participating. Thornholt had some OOG problems and in the future he should probably signal needing a replacement. Spruance perhaps was low activity, but really, I would be optimistic about seeing another S-FM like this hosted in the future.

Toadette
January 25th, 2016, 12:10 AM
Toadette, please stop with the saltiness. The game is over and I've admitted my gambit was flawed. We don't need to continue this train of "MattZed won the game for scum."

With all due respect - yes we do :)

DarknessB
January 25th, 2016, 12:13 AM

As for the game's activity, I think the main problem really was the other games going on at the same time, not the players. Darkness, correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression you and especially Frog were strategically lurking to get easy lynches? That's fine, and if we get to develop a meta where lurking is punished, it can be a scumtell in future games. Calix chose to play THT, which is still ongoing so I won't say more. GameFreak had some bad timing and thought D1 wasn't worth participating. Thornholt had some OOG problems and in the future he should probably signal needing a replacement. Spruance perhaps was low activity, but really, I would be optimistic about seeing another S-FM like this hosted in the future.

Regarding your point to me, not really. Frog has been traveling a bunch over the past month, so he simply isn't around as often as he has been. And I was generally around, but wasn't inclined to be the only person speaking given the large AFK volume out of Spruance (brutal), deathworlds (low, but not much you can do given the other players), Firebringer/Thornholt (Thornholt had some health issues), and GameFreak (was AFK when he got lynched).

If Frog was around and there were actually decent amounts of posts in the game, I would not have lurked as I did. There was just no point in raising my profile given the lack of posts -- refer to my ika quote about it not being our responsibility as scum to lead your Town discussion.

Orpz
January 25th, 2016, 12:13 AM
Please keep the post game chat civil guys :)

Calix
January 25th, 2016, 12:14 AM

Yes, and I really hate how people try to justify it as a 'strategy'

It isn't. it's just by-the-numbers and it's incredibly predictable. Absolutely no skill required to pick the person with the most posts.

Nobody is going to improve if you a) keep killing them off and b) dupe the new players at LYLO. If that's all you're going to do, where is the fun in signing up?

You only killed me because of my name. That's not mafia, that's just picking favourites.

I posted NINE TIMES. None of those posts were good. I never soft-claimed TPR. But you still killed me because "it's Calix, must be a threat"

Yeah, that's not a strategy that requires any effort to be put into this particular game.

This is not going to happen, so I highly recommend not using this as an argument. How exactly is it fair on me to die early all the time either because of Night 1 kills or being lynched the next day just because of the handle I use?

Toadette
January 25th, 2016, 12:15 AM
Please keep the post game chat civil guys :)

I am sorry supreme leader. I will try to refrain from personal insults if I can :)

Toadette
January 25th, 2016, 12:16 AM
@Calix it was just a joke. I try not to use poor arguments to support shitty wagons that shouldn't exist. I also don't try to appear scummy on purpose and that would be pretty scummy ^_^

DarknessB
January 25th, 2016, 12:17 AM
Yes, and I really hate how people try to justify it as a 'strategy'

It isn't. it's just by-the-numbers and it's incredibly predictable. Absolutely no skill required to pick the person with the most posts.

Nobody is going to improve if you a) keep killing them off and b) dupe the new players at LYLO. If that's all you're going to do, where is the fun in signing up?

You only killed me because of my name. That's not mafia, that's just picking favourites.

I posted NINE TIMES. None of those posts were good. I never soft-claimed TPR. But you still killed me because "it's Calix, must be a threat"

Yeah, that's not a strategy that requires any effort to be put into this particular game.

This is not going to happen, so I highly recommend not using this as an argument. How exactly is it fair on me to die early all the time either because of Night 1 kills or being lynched the next day just because of the handle I use?

Calix, you were killed because of your formidable reputation, of which you continuously choose to deny. Yes, you were not killed for your behavior in this game (given you were preoccupied with another one at the time), but meta carries across games and people know that you are a force to be reckoned with, much like Toadette in many ways. I understand it makes the game far more boring, but it would have zero sense for me to attack Spruance, for example, given his lack of contribution. At the end of the day, scum should be playing the game to win, and if there's anyone to blame, it's your AFK Town comrades, not the scum.

MattZed
January 25th, 2016, 12:19 AM
We should just rank all of the S-FM players in order of skill and then everyone's last will can be "If I'm dead, the people above me in the list must all be scum." EZ GG.

DarknessB
January 25th, 2016, 12:20 AM
Also, for anyone interested in what we were thinking, here's the Mafia Night Chat: http://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/P9UiMbeAcQpt

DarknessB
January 25th, 2016, 12:20 AM
We should just rank all of the S-FM players in order of skill and then everyone's last will can be "If I'm dead, the people above me in the list must all be scum." EZ GG.

This is the first thing you've said all game that makes sense, MattZed. :)

MattZed
January 25th, 2016, 12:23 AM
This is the first thing you've said all game that makes sense, MattZed. :)
I think I called Frog scum in my last will for lynching a TPR without asking for a role.

I think that made sense too.

Calix
January 25th, 2016, 12:23 AM
Calix, you were killed because of your formidable reputation, of which you continuously choose to deny. Yes, you were not killed for your behavior in this game (given you were preoccupied with another one at the time), but meta carries across games and people know that you are a force to be reckoned with, much like Toadette in many ways. I understand it makes the game far more boring, but it would have zero sense for me to attack Spruance, for example, given his lack of contribution. At the end of the day, scum should be playing the game to win, and if there's anyone to blame, it's your AFK Town comrades, not the scum.

There is no 'formidable reputation'.

I'm just active (usually) and everyone continually spins that into "super-competent player" because nobody actually reads what I write.

I'm still trying to learn for future games. Picking me every single game is clearly not going to help me improve. What do I get out of dying N1 every game no matter what I do or say? You even admit that my posts have no relevance when it comes to determining wherever I die or not.

Hell, why even bother posting? Nobody will read them properly and I'm just going to get night-killed either way.

Literally nobody asked you to attack Spruance. My point is that a) did not use a strategy that applied to this game and b) no attempts at TPR-hunting.

That's not playing the game, that's just choosing who you think the 'best players' are. Nobody came away from this game knowing anymore about how to play than they came in with.

/salt

DarknessB
January 25th, 2016, 12:24 AM
I think I called Frog scum in my last will for lynching a TPR without asking for a role.

I think that made sense too.

Well, there were like four active people in this game period, so calling Frog scum given he was one of said active people isn't too much of a stretch, lol.

MattZed
January 25th, 2016, 12:25 AM
Well, there were like four active people in this game period, so calling Frog scum given he was one of said active people isn't too much of a stretch, lol.
He hammered with something like 30 hours left of day, lol.

Toadette
January 25th, 2016, 12:27 AM

I'm just active (usually) and everyone continually spins that into "super-competent player" because nobody actually reads what I write.

I'm still trying to learn for future games. Picking me every single game is clearly not going to help me improve. What do I get out of dying N1 every game no matter what I do or say? You even admit that my posts have no relevance when it comes to determining wherever I die or not.

Hell, why even bother posting? Nobody will read them properly and I'm just going to get night-killed either way.

Literally nobody asked you to attack Spruance. My point is that a) did not use a strategy that applied to this game and b) no attempts at TPR-hunting.

That's not playing the game, that's just choosing who you think the 'best players' are. Nobody came away from this game knowing anymore about how to play than they came in with.

/salt

I'm salt :( you can be pepper tho

Toadette
January 25th, 2016, 12:28 AM
Just glanced over mafia night chat. Not surprised Frog is pretty much nonexistent in it, given he was almost nonexistent in this game.

DarknessB
January 25th, 2016, 12:31 AM

/salt

Calix, given the issues we've had with inactive players, active players are dangerous to scum teams that want to win. You, by your own admission, are a very active player and would have presumably been very active in this game if you had survived Night 1. We (the Mafia community) wants you to improve, but we (the scum in Matrix) are trying to win the game, which means that smart people are probably going to get killed quickly. If you read the Mafia Night Chat, it was between you and Toadette, whom I considered to be the biggest threats in the game to us winning.

Given the lack of posting during Day 1, there was no real way to TPR hunt. This game was full of inactivity and players who didn't try very hard. The optimal strategy to winning was taking out the people who would try vs. the TPRs. Frog wanted to TPR hunt, but I stand by the way I approached the night kills as scum.

I think you will feel better about the outcome of this, admittedly not great game, if you realize it is not the responsibility of scum to provide a learning experience for the Town. You are a very talented and continuously improving FM player and if anything, it is a sign of respect that scum teams find you threatening in games.

MattZed
January 25th, 2016, 12:33 AM
Darkness, if you don't kill me N1 next time you're scum, I'm taking it as a personal insult.

DarknessB
January 25th, 2016, 12:34 AM
Darkness, if you don't kill me N1 next time you're scum, I'm taking it as a personal insult.

You gotta earn that, MattZed. If you read the Mafia Chat Log, we were more hopeful that you would butt heads with Calix or Toadette to our advantage. And, look at what prediction was correct! :)

Toadette
January 25th, 2016, 12:35 AM

It's better to keep you around. For obvious reasons.

:)

MattZed
January 25th, 2016, 12:37 AM
You gotta earn that, MattZed. If you read the Mafia Chat Log, we were more hopeful that you would butt heads with Calix or Toadette to our advantage. And, look at what prediction was correct! :)
Well, I suppose I have to add "If I don't get killed N1, Darkness is probably scum hoping I fight with Toadette or Calix" to my meta reads list. =P

Toadette
January 25th, 2016, 12:39 AM
Well, I suppose I have to add "If I don't get killed N1, Darkness is probably scum hoping I fight with Toadette or Calix" to my meta reads list. =P

I'm surprised you ever die night 1. Do you? Don't you usually get lynched day 1? I'm not surprised by this after playing a few more games with you :)

DarknessB
January 25th, 2016, 12:40 AM
I'm surprised you ever die night 1. Do you? Don't you usually get lynched day 1? I'm not surprised by this after playing a few more games with you :)

The site meta is mislynch MattZed Day 1, night kill Calix Night 1.

Firebringer
January 25th, 2016, 12:41 AM
Sorry I replaced out guys, death play this game made me unable to read him and actions I thought were inappropriate and crossing into OGC.

Probably would have been mislynch end anyways.

Toadette
January 25th, 2016, 12:43 AM
Sorry I replaced out guys, death play this game made me unable to read him and actions I thought were inappropriate and crossing into OGC.

Probably would have been mislynch end anyways.

I'm going to say this one final time.

Please grow thick skin for this game. It's not fair to everyone else that you join a game, replace out, and get replaced by someone who has to catch up (and probably won't) and in most cases, sucks. I insult you a lot but when you try you are half decent.

Firebringer
January 25th, 2016, 12:45 AM
I'm going to say this one final time.

Please grow thick skin for this game. It's not fair to everyone else that you join a game, replace out, and get replaced by someone who has to catch up (and probably won't) and in most cases, sucks. I insult you a lot but when you try you are half decent.

My replace out had not much to do with being insulted.
If you don't understand what I'm talking about I'll explain after thornholt game ends.

MattZed
January 25th, 2016, 12:46 AM
I actually haven't been lynched D1 since Camp Mafia, where there was a mandatory lynch mechanic and I died at L-2 where all-but-one person on my train was scum.

I do have a habit of being nightkilled soon after replacing into games, though.

Toadette
January 25th, 2016, 12:48 AM
My replace out had not much to do with being insulted.
If you don't understand what I'm talking about I'll explain after thornholt game ends.

It doesn't matter. It was a tantrum and unfair to the other players. Had you remained in the game the activity would have been higher. If anything that would be a huge plus for this game no matter the result. If deathworlds was breaking any rules, report it, ignore it, and move on.

Toadette
January 25th, 2016, 12:48 AM
I actually haven't been lynched D1 since Camp Mafia, where there was a mandatory lynch mechanic and I died at L-2 where all-but-one person on my train was scum.

I do have a habit of being nightkilled soon after replacing into games, though.

Talk about noob scum

Frog
January 25th, 2016, 02:51 AM

Darkness was mechanically scum via votes when votes reached L-1 on him... lmao.

7 v 2 games are hard as fuck for Town though.

Odds of town win are loooow. Like 20-30% low.

I'm curious to hear doctor's night actions.

Orpz Thanks Orpz

It was difficult to be active in an inactive game, so I took the obv scum route.

Remember: scum has no incentive to scumhunt :-)

GG all.

Frog
January 25th, 2016, 02:53 AM
But really, I took the backseat this game. Darkness GJ taking lead scum.

DarknessB

Frog
January 25th, 2016, 03:01 AM

/salt

You, Helz, and Noctiz all suffer from Syndrome: Acute N1 Death (S.A.N.D.)

RLVG and TDL get out of it by acting neutral.

When I'm Town I try to be hyper active D1 to be considered an obv protective candidate.

Prots should take into account players reps as well tbh- it's not all on you.

SuperJack
January 25th, 2016, 03:07 AM
I think I deserve MVP for this game, I never mislynched, I was never killed, I never lost, 0 suspicion on me and yet I was more active than the other players.

SuperJack
January 25th, 2016, 03:11 AM
Also in reply to Toadette:

:toadette::toadette::toadette::toadette::toadette: :toadette::toadette::toadette::toadette::toadette: :toadette::toadette::toadette::toadette::toadette: :toadette::toadette::toadette::toadette:

Frog
January 25th, 2016, 03:16 AM
I think I deserve MVP for this game, I never mislynched, I was never killed, I never lost, 0 suspicion on me and yet I was more active than the other players.

lmao.

For real though:

Who Posted?
Posts 101
MattZed

Posts 93
Toadette

Posts 69
DarknessB

Posts 52
Frog

Posts 37
deathworlds

Posts 32
Firebringer
+
Posts 16
Spruance
=
48 posts

Posts 12
Thornholt

Posts 11
Calix

Posts 10
Orpz

Posts 8
Sen

Posts 4
GameFreak

Posts 3
The Godfather

Posts 1
SuperJack

Frog
January 25th, 2016, 03:17 AM
Also in reply to Toadette:

:toadette::toadette::toadette::toadette::toadette: :toadette::toadette::toadette::toadette::toadette: :toadette::toadette::toadette::toadette::toadette: :toadette::toadette::toadette::toadette:

:aieprueipouarpuadf:

DarknessB
January 25th, 2016, 08:04 AM
But really, I took the backseat this game. Darkness GJ taking lead scum.

DarknessB

Here's hoping for a more active game the next time we roll scum together. I feel like I missed out a little bit on the full blast Frog scumteam experience, lol.

Orpz
January 25th, 2016, 10:31 PM
Ladder has been updated! (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/27398-S-FM-Ladder)

SuperJack
January 25th, 2016, 10:55 PM
Cake.