PDA

View Full Version : M-FM XXVII Poll Submissions

Orpz
January 9th, 2016, 01:21 PM
M-FM XXVII Poll inbound! Please see the Poll Notice thread for the date submissions will open.

To submit a game to the poll, please send a PM my way. You MUST attach a brief description (a few sentences) with your game to give your audience a summary of what you have planned in store. You may hype it up, but make sure you hit the main point of your game. If you fail to do that, then I will write one for you, but it will be completely objective and lacking hype.

I will edit in this post with your submissions as soon as I read it and verify that it has been approved.

Please use this thread for relevant questions, suggestions, comments, and hype only.

FAQ:

When does the poll end?
Submissions will be closed two weeks after the opening date! Voting will begin immediately after and last for a week.

Can hosts offer bribes such as reputation or confirmed spot in exchange for votes?
Yes, but bribes must be contained within the mechanics of this website. Additionally, hosts cannot offer bribes that require specific usergroup privileges, such as a new badge.

Will anonymous accounts be used?
Unless the host tells me specifically otherwise, it is presumed that anonymous accounts will be used.

I submitted my game for the last poll, but I didn't win. Do I have to send you another PM to submit it?
Yes.

Klingoncelt
January 10th, 2016, 01:35 AM
/pre-sign whatever game wins

Firebringer
January 10th, 2016, 10:04 AM
I was thinking of submitting "Modern Assassin Oath" but I think I just want to play in the MFM, not host, since I just did that cross game.

Looking forward to MFM Fringe :D

Stealthbomber16
January 10th, 2016, 11:15 AM
If someone co-hosts it with me I may finish up memetropolis

DarknessB
January 10th, 2016, 12:39 PM
I was thinking of submitting "Modern Assassin Oath" but I think I just want to play in the MFM, not host, since I just did that cross game.

Looking forward to MFM Fringe :D

Like I said in staff chat, how about Modern Terminator's Oath? Assassin's Oath with John Connor and the Terminator included in the game too.

Also, make there be a chance of Illuminati, but don't actually include any just to mess with people -- not like that's every happened before. :)

deathworlds
January 10th, 2016, 12:46 PM
Like I said in staff chat, how about Modern Terminator's Oath? Assassin's Oath with John Connor and the Terminator included in the game too.

Also, make there be a chance of Illuminati, but don't actually include any just to mess with people -- not like that's every happened before. :)

Don't forget the Host and the :wm:

DarknessB
January 10th, 2016, 12:47 PM
Don't forget the Host and the :wm:

Speaking of which, you never responded to my ideas on your game thread. You've made a very bad name to yourself, Deathworlds. :)

deathworlds
January 10th, 2016, 12:48 PM
Speaking of which, you never responded to my ideas on your game thread. You've made a very bad name to yourself, Deathworlds. :)

Which one.

DarknessB
January 10th, 2016, 12:49 PM
Which one.

S-FM Four Quick Games and a Main One

powerofdeath
January 10th, 2016, 04:23 PM
Hey everyone, I can cohost with anybody who needs one.

deathworlds
January 10th, 2016, 04:27 PM
Hey everyone, I can cohost with anybody who needs one.

If you don't find anyone you can always join the MattZed and deathworlds crew! We're submitting Heaven Descends Upon Thee together.

powerofdeath
January 10th, 2016, 04:31 PM
If you don't find anyone you can always join the MattZed and deathworlds crew! We're submitting Heaven Descends Upon Thee together.

If you guys need me, I'll definitely help out. I don't mind not cohosting, but I would do it if someone need one.

DarknessB
January 10th, 2016, 04:32 PM

Are you guys going to be known as DeathZed or Mattworlds?

deathworlds
January 10th, 2016, 04:33 PM
If you guys need me, I'll definitely help out. I don't mind not cohosting, but I would do it if someone need one.

We'll talk it over and update you.

deathworlds
January 10th, 2016, 04:36 PM
Are you guys going to be known as DeathZed or Mattworlds?

We'll probably be known as Host

DarknessB
January 10th, 2016, 04:40 PM
We'll probably be known as Host

Okay, let me see if I can talk MattZed into a more amusing / entertaining co-host name for you two. Remember, you need our votes, lol.

powerofdeath
January 10th, 2016, 04:40 PM
We'll talk it over and update you.

I mean you guys have each other, I don't really see why you need me.

DarknessB
January 10th, 2016, 04:41 PM

By the way, PoD and Deathworlds have a built in Hydra -- powerofdeathworlds. Don't even need to lose any of either of your names.

deathworlds
January 10th, 2016, 04:44 PM

Neither of us have professional experiance with hosting M-FMs. I really just want players to have a smooth as possible experiance.

MattZed
January 10th, 2016, 04:45 PM
By the way, PoD and Deathworlds have a built in Hydra -- powerofdeathworlds. Don't even need to lose any of either of your names.

"Tobias Goldberg, Grand Wizard of the Illuminati."

DarknessB
January 10th, 2016, 04:46 PM
"Tobias Goldberg, Grand Wizard of the Illuminati."

Does this mean there will be at least one Illuminati in the M-FM? MattZed has a bit of past host meta here. :)

MattZed
January 10th, 2016, 04:47 PM
Does this mean there will be at least one Illuminati in the M-FM? MattZed has a bit of past host meta here. :)

Eh, we can try Illuminati 2 for the next M-FM. =P

deathworlds
January 10th, 2016, 04:51 PM
I already have plans for a Sequel of (I guess Prequel) Heaven Descends Upon Thee.

hint hint its about religion

MattZed
January 10th, 2016, 05:02 PM
I already have plans for a Sequel of (I guess Prequel) Heaven Descends Upon Thee.

hint hint its about religion
I suppose with M-FM hosting experience I can go for the FM with Illuminati 2, then.

SuperJack
January 11th, 2016, 06:07 AM
Oh.... We showing off sequals? Mine involves erm.. sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads. And a live performance of Billy Eliot by Samuel L. Jackson.

DarknessB
January 11th, 2016, 06:11 AM
Oh.... We showing off sequals? Mine involves erm.. sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads. And a live performance of Billy Eliot by Samuel L. Jackson.

/prevote

Orpz
January 16th, 2016, 11:41 AM
Update: I am now taking submissions for the poll! Please see the OP for more details.

Orpz
January 27th, 2016, 08:06 PM
Only a few days remaining! Keep up the submissions!

Orpz
January 30th, 2016, 07:51 AM
http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=midnight+tomorrow+PST

The poll will no longer be open for submissions at this time.

Expect the voting booth to be up within 30 hours from now.

powerofdeath
January 30th, 2016, 09:03 AM
I would like to submit this set up to host for the M-FM.

http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/19638-S-FM-Belly-Crisis?p=314994&viewfull=1#post314994

This set up is very simple and will retouch everyone's nostalgia on how mafia used to be! Belly Crisis will reteach all the new players what mafia was, should be, and will be! Just look in the link! You'll love it!

Orpz
January 30th, 2016, 09:28 AM
We joke but I think the game ended up being played

I'll add it when Im home tonight

Frog
January 30th, 2016, 10:35 AM
I would like to submit this set up to host for the M-FM.

http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/19638-S-FM-Belly-Crisis?p=314994&viewfull=1#post314994

This set up is very simple and will retouch everyone's nostalgia on how mafia used to be! Belly Crisis will reteach all the new players what mafia was, should be, and will be! Just look in the link! You'll love it!

Lol. I played LouisWill's Crisis- version: choose your role and win con...
Everyone picked communist villager expecting to auto-win... except for me ... I chose serial killer, because fuck it. :-D

Orpz
January 31st, 2016, 01:30 AM
Submissions closed.

Voting booth will go up as soon as I wake up. Disneyland was lit

Slaol
January 31st, 2016, 03:28 AM
Fuck I forgot to submit