PDA

View Full Version : S-FM 174: Koopolitics

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Toadette
January 6th, 2016, 10:29 PM
Link to the setup: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/33924-S-FM-Koopolitics-Setup

Princess Toadstool was kidnapped in the Mushroom Kingdom and Bowser was the prime suspect. Mayor Toadette enlisted the help of Mario, Luigi, and Yoshi to find the Princess and bring Bowser to justice.

Mario attacked Bowser in a public square and a Toad was accidentally killed. Bowser then retaliated by killing Luigi. Riots and protests filled the streets of the Mushroom Kingdom as people clammered for justice for the slain Toad.

Mario was chasing Bowser from the Mayor's office when Mario was stoned to death by an angry mob of Toads. Bowser escaped, but later returned to the Mayors office under the false assumption of a peace treaty, and was executed publicly by the Mayor. It was then revealed that Mayor Toadette was the one who had kidnapped Princess Toadstool and killed Luigi in a successful attempt to eliminate both Mario and Bowser by framing Bowser for the crimes.

Princess Toadstool escaped, and Mayor Toadette turned her armies towards Bowser's Kingdom, blaming them for the disappearance of Princess Toadstool while secretly continuing the search for her.

Full story: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/33910-S-FM-168-Mushroom-Kingdom-Madness!!
Day 1

It is a dark time for Bowser's Kingdom. Bowser, the King, was slain by Mayor Toadette while in the Mushroom Kingdom on official business. War has broken out between the two kingdoms, with Koopa and Goomba armies defending Boswer's Castle from the invading Toads.

To make matters worse, there is strife over who should be the new King of the Mushroom Kingdom. Bowser Jr crowned himself King shortly after his father's death, but his reign has not been supported by the citizens of Bowser's Kingdom. Ludwig von Koopa, along with his siblings Lemmy, Roy, Iggy, Wendy, Morton, and Larry have turned their Koopa faction towards the castle, and are set on reclaiming what they see as rightfully theirs.

Players:
TheDarkestLight
Firebringer
Funce
Sen
Thornholt
SuperJack
RLVG
Calix
Suntax
Yukitaka Oni
Spruance
ThePaladin
RMcD94

Links:
Day 1 End: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/34448-S-FM-173-Koopolitics?p=550851#post550851

Day 2 End:
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/34448-S-FM-173-Koopolitics?p=552103#post552103

Day 3 End:
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/34448-S-FM-174-Koopolitics?p=553389#post553389

Toadette
January 6th, 2016, 10:32 PM

Day 1 will end in 72 hours (http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20160109T2130&p0=224&msg=Day+1+End&font=sanserif)

Firebringer
January 6th, 2016, 10:33 PM
TheDarkestLight
When isn't he scum?

Yukitaka Oni
January 6th, 2016, 10:36 PM
v(o.o(< always my mvp the Darkestlight always lead the town due to his veteran experience v(o.o(^

Sen
January 6th, 2016, 10:38 PM
Toadette
We wouldn't be in this situation had she not murdered Browser.

Firebringer
January 6th, 2016, 10:39 PM
v(o.o(< always my mvp the Darkestlight always lead the town due to his veteran experience v(o.o(^

Incorrect Yuki. I lead the town.

You should know this by now.

Firebringer
January 6th, 2016, 10:40 PM
Toadette
We wouldn't be in this situation had she not murdered Browser.

How does Bowser being alive fix this? I am not going to pretend I even understand this story at all.

Sen
January 6th, 2016, 10:43 PM
How does Bowser being alive fix this? I am not going to pretend I even understand this story at all.
Toadette murdered Bowser, then Bowser Jr claimed himself king, but the kid sucks and nobody likes him, so we're attempting a coup of sorts. Everything was better during the days of the old king.

Firebringer
January 6th, 2016, 10:45 PM
Toadette murdered Bowser, then Bowser Jr claimed himself king, but the kid sucks and nobody likes him, so we're attempting a coup of sorts. Everything was better during the days of the old king.

I went ahead and read some of it.
I find it odd that Toadette puts herself the center of the story.

But meh, I named a setup after myself, and the flavor was completely about me being a psychopath.

So who am I to judge.

Firebringer
January 6th, 2016, 10:48 PM
Some of these characters can't be from the mario universe at all. Like "Larry" what?
Who the fuck is Kamek? Or Paratroopa or any of these Koopalings

Sen
January 6th, 2016, 10:49 PM
No effing idea. Las Mario I played was Mario 64.
That said, Iggy is clearly a rockstar, and we should keep him safe. (inb4 some dimwit says I'm roleclaiming)

Yukitaka Oni

Firebringer
January 6th, 2016, 10:53 PM
That said, Iggy is clearly a rockstar, and we should keep him safe. (inb4 some dimwit says I'm roleclaiming)

Yukitaka Oni

Google search of Iggy:
https://sp.yimg.com/xj/th?id=OIP.M598cacd478dfa4c41dfe47906066a505H0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

Sen
January 6th, 2016, 11:00 PM
I refuse to believe that, and will keep picturing Iggy, the Koopaling as Iggy Pop.

Firebringer
January 6th, 2016, 11:04 PM
I refuse to believe that, and will keep picturing Iggy, the Koopaling as Iggy Pop.

You are in denial.
Soon you will come to accept it.

You are in the stages of grief. Its alright, I am here for you.

Yukitaka Oni
January 6th, 2016, 11:34 PM

Yukitaka Oni
For my mother v)x.o)^!
Sen

Firebringer
January 6th, 2016, 11:43 PM
For my mother v)x.o)^!
Sen

What happened to your mother?

Yukitaka Oni
January 6th, 2016, 11:48 PM
What happened to your mother?
:toad: demand everyone in here to die v(o.o(<!!!!

Yukitaka Oni
January 6th, 2016, 11:50 PM
She invade this kingdom v)x.o)^!!! Blood for the blood god! Skull for the skull throne! Let's this kingdom burn and praise :toad:!!!!!

Yukitaka Oni
January 6th, 2016, 11:52 PM
Incorrect Yuki. I lead the town.

You should know this by now.
Oh ok v)o.o)>.....

Calix
January 7th, 2016, 12:00 AM
Ello folks, just checking in before school.

From what I've taken from the setup, announcing in your Last Wills wherever your ability is ENABLED/ DISABLED would be the optimal move and I shall take this moment to remind the TPRs whose roles are ENABLED to make a note of that. It will make it easier for us to determine how many claimed night actions later on are feasible with the amount of enables left over.

I found this part of the setup intriguing:

If one of the mafia is passed the enable, they are informed that they have been passed to but not by who.

Does this mean that when we receive an ability, we are informed of who passed it to us?

Toadette
January 7th, 2016, 12:07 AM
Ello folks, just checking in before school.

From what I've taken from the setup, announcing in your Last Wills wherever your ability is ENABLED/ DISABLED would be the optimal move and I shall take this moment to remind the TPRs whose roles are ENABLED to make a note of that. It will make it easier for us to determine how many claimed night actions later on are feasible with the amount of enables left over.

I found this part of the setup intriguing:

Does this mean that when we receive an ability, we are informed of who passed it to us?

Nobody is informed of who passed the enable to them

Sen
January 7th, 2016, 12:07 AM
That wording bothers me.
Calix

Here we go again. Just waiting for RLVG to join the party.

Calix
January 7th, 2016, 12:08 AM
That wording bothers me.
Calix

Please elaborate, preferably without using the 'argument' of "you're scum, [insert mafia here] is shitizen" this time ;)

Yukitaka Oni
January 7th, 2016, 12:09 AM
That wording bothers me.
Calix

Prepare your popcorn! Calix is going to fight RLVG again v)o.o)^U

Yukitaka Oni
January 7th, 2016, 12:10 AM
Calm down first v(o.o(<

Sen
January 7th, 2016, 12:11 AM
Please elaborate, preferably without using the 'argument' of "you're scum, [insert mafia here] is shitizen" this time ;)

Does this mean that when we, the good guys receive an ability, we, the super townies are informed of who passed it to us, who are totally not scum?

Calix
January 7th, 2016, 12:20 AM

You read the quote where it clearly states that mafia are not informed and presumably have read the setup to know that my question was not answered, so that's a null tell.

You find it suspicious that I made the assumption that I'm town? May I ask why is that scummy to you?

Does using 'we' to refer to the majority of the townspeople who this applies to (reworded for you) count as a tell for you?

Calix
January 7th, 2016, 12:22 AM
Actually, that raises an interesting point. What other sites do you frequent? You sound like a mafiascum player to me, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Sen
January 7th, 2016, 12:35 AM
You read the quote where it clearly states that mafia are not informed and presumably have read the setup to know that my question was not answered, so that's a null tell.

You find it suspicious that I made the assumption that I'm town? May I ask why is that scummy to you?

Does using 'we' to refer to the majority of the townspeople who this applies to (reworded for you) count as a tell for you?
Getting all jumpy and talking about tells and scum, when all I said was that your wording bothered me. :huh:

As for why it bothers me, that should be quite obvious. There a difference between asking "Does the Mafia win ties against the Town", and "Hey, Toadette, do I lose ties against the Mafia".
In the worst case, it's an attempt at playing the mod. If not, it's either an unnecessary "hey, look, I'm Town!" or simply bad wording.

Actually, that raises an interesting point. What other sites do you frequent? You sound like a mafiascum player to me, but correct me if I'm wrong.
I've played in many other sites over the years, but haven't touched any other site since I found this one.

Calix
January 7th, 2016, 01:19 AM
Getting all jumpy and talking about tells and scum, when all I said was that your wording bothered me. :huh:

As for why it bothers me, that should be quite obvious. There a difference between asking "Does the Mafia win ties against the Town", and "Hey, Toadette, do I lose ties against the Mafia".
In the worst case, it's an attempt at playing the mod. If not, it's either an unnecessary "hey, look, I'm Town!" or simply bad wording.

I've played in many other sites over the years, but haven't touched any other site since I found this one.

[it's raining and the bus, being as fantastic as it is, has not turned up despite me standing outside for an hour in the rain, so I'm back again]

I saw an opportunity to try and steer the conversation away from 'lolz Day 1 trollfest' with your arrival. Otherwise we'd be stuck with nothing but the insightful posts of Firebringer and Yuki.

I wasn't gaming the host. Toadette can easily answer with "Town loses ties with Mafia and Mafia wins ties with Town" to account for all possibilities in your scenario.

I said 'we' because I wanted clarification on that matter to see if I could use the knowledge of knowing who gave the enable to who to achieve my goal (sadly I can't). Nothing more.

SuperJack
January 7th, 2016, 01:23 AM
[it's raining and the bus, being as fantastic as it is, has not turned up despite me standing outside for an hour in the rain, so I'm back again].

Ha.

Funce
January 7th, 2016, 02:11 AM
Hai. Checking in.
I immediately noticed Calix's wording. Took it as null read. Its a WIFOM Bomb.
Thats what I call all situations of WIFOM.

On an unrelated note, time to be scummy.
Firebringer

RLVG
January 7th, 2016, 03:04 AM
Day 1 will end in 72 hours (http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20160109T2130&p0=224&msg=Day+1+End&font=sanserif)

SEVENTY TWO!? Ahw GAHWD

TheDarkestLight
When isn't he scum?

I dunno, I've been on a scum streak lately so I'm curious why you don't randomly pick me out.

But meh, I named a setup after myself, and the flavor was completely about me being a psychopath.

So who am I to judge.

Our cute little psychopath.

Some of these characters can't be from the mario universe at all. Like "Larry" what?
Who the fuck is Kamek? Or Paratroopa or any of these Koopalings

Those are the Koopalings, Larry - Morton - Wendy - Iggy - Roy - Lemmy and Ludwig.
They were first introduced in Super Mario Bros 3, which is a fucking classic.

That's the idea of the naming.

SEN

WANNA GO BOWLING?

Prepare your popcorn! Calix is going to fight RLVG again v)o.o)^U

Yes we will fight again: final destination, checkers, 5 seconds per move.

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO'S FAITHFUL TO THIS SITE?! Never went to other forums.

Inb4 Calix & Sen fighting, which re-enables the triangle again.

I saw an opportunity to try and steer the conversation away from 'lolz Day 1 trollfest' with your arrival. Otherwise we'd be stuck with nothing but the insightful posts of Firebringer and Yuki.

I wasn't gaming the host. Toadette can easily answer with "Town loses ties with Mafia and Mafia wins ties with Town" to account for all possibilities in your scenario.

I said 'we' because I wanted clarification on that matter to see if I could use the knowledge of knowing who gave the enable to who to achieve my goal (sadly I can't). Nothing more.

Yuki and her Yukinese is useless, but Firebringer can at least push out some good posts.

Toadette is one of the hosts who would probably Counter-Play if you were attempting to game the host.

"We have our interest in this thing because we are for our country.", you can also we a bit wee royal because we think it's not a good idea to put it in any other context.

Hai. Checking in.

Firebringer

Checks in, immediately noticed Calix' wording and made a read out of it, ignoring everything else.
OHH SCUMMY, also calls it a WIFOM Bomb without actually quoting the offending text.

Then votes Firebringer to be scummy.

Funce wants to be in the limelight, yo.

Funce

Thornholt
January 7th, 2016, 05:49 AM
God guys it's day one, give it a break lol... Also RLVG, I never went or even knew there were other forums until someone mentioned it in another game thread.

Thornholt
January 7th, 2016, 05:51 AM
Oh and, GET THE VAMPIRE LORD AGAIN!!! It sure worked last time XD RLVG

Suntax
January 7th, 2016, 08:13 AM
hello comrades how is life
i play on another site so im sometime not on here
other times i am

Firebringer
January 7th, 2016, 08:14 AM

Naah Gamblers Fallacy yo.
RLVG can't be scum EVERY game.

Just not statistically possible.

Nobody point out that isn't how statistics work.
I know thats now how it works.

Firebringer
January 7th, 2016, 08:15 AM
hello comrades how is life
i play on another site so im sometime not on here
other times i am

Want to participate in RVS?

Firebringer
January 7th, 2016, 08:16 AM
Hai. Checking in.

Firebringer

You are so cute Funce.

You are like a junior junior MattZed.
Except you don't try to lead town at all. And just vote me all the time.

So actually nothing like Matt.

Firebringer
January 7th, 2016, 08:29 AM
[it's raining and the bus, being as fantastic as it is, has not turned up despite me standing outside for an hour in the rain, so I'm back again]

I am thinking Calix is town, with this.

I don't know, don't like how the sarcasm about my 'insightful posts'

You serious brah?

Firebringer
January 7th, 2016, 08:30 AM

You saying that Sen is often wrong and defends mafia?

Spruance
January 7th, 2016, 10:06 AM
Hello guys. This is my first game :D

I'm not sure if I am any good at friendly trolling as I don't really know any of you, but if the opportunity arises I will participate.

For now I will just koop up and observe the natural progression of forum mafia games.

Have fun guys!

Calix
January 7th, 2016, 10:11 AM
I am thinking Calix is town, with this.

I don't know, don't like how the sarcasm about my 'insightful posts'

You serious brah?

Well obviously. There can only be one Town Leader /s

You saying that Sen is often wrong and defends mafia?

I was making a reference to the Cold War S-FM where he claimed I was mafia and stealth was town.

Hello guys. This is my first game :D

I'm not sure if I am any good at friendly trolling as I don't really know any of you, but if the opportunity arises I will participate.

For now I will just koop up and observe the natural progression of forum mafia games.

Have fun guys!

Everyone here is either new or was new at one point. Just point out whatever you think is town-like/ scummy, back up your thoughts with evidence and you should be fine.

Using the posts so far, would you say that any of us are town/ mafia?

Your thoughts on the setup?

Calix
January 7th, 2016, 10:15 AM
God guys it's day one, give it a break lol... Also RLVG, I never went or even knew there were other forums until someone mentioned it in another game thread.

I don't like this post. He sounds like he's trying to write off Day 1 entirely instead of trying to be productive, which is a step up from the usual shameless trolling that a town might do as he's justifying his behaviour. That quote gives me the impression that he is actively looking down on people who are trying to be useful.

Thornholt

Spruance
January 7th, 2016, 10:26 AM
So do mafia members know their role at this point?

Calix
January 7th, 2016, 10:27 AM
So do mafia members know their role at this point?

Yes. Why do you ask?

Firebringer
January 7th, 2016, 10:29 AM
I don't like this post. He sounds like he's trying to write off Day 1 entirely instead of trying to be productive, which is a step up from the usual shameless trolling that a town might do as he's justifying his behaviour. That quote gives me the impression that he is actively looking down on people who are trying to be useful.

Thornholt
Have you played with TDL yet?

I can tell you how he will treat day 1, just as you described thorn volt treating it.

Calix
January 7th, 2016, 10:31 AM
Have you played with TDL yet?

I can tell you how he will treat day 1, just as you described thorn volt treating it.

TDL's playstyle =/= Thornholt's playstyle.

The former treated me to a series of posts about why Day 1 lynches are bad.

Thornholt generally contributes on Day 1, so that's why his post stood out to me more than it would have done on another player.

Yukitaka Oni
January 7th, 2016, 10:34 AM

Thornholt generally contributes on Day 1, so that's why his post stood out to me more than it would have done on another player.
Calix avoid fighting with RLVG???? >)o.o)v impossible!
That mean one of you is Mafia v)o.o)^!!!!
I prepare my popcorn for both of you to fight! Now fight it b)o.o)b!

Firebringer
January 7th, 2016, 10:35 AM

We have meta on thorn? Has he even played two games here?

Calix
January 7th, 2016, 10:37 AM
Calix avoid fighting with RLVG???? >)o.o)v impossible!
That mean one of you is Mafia v)o.o)^!!!!
I prepare my popcorn for both of you to fight! Now fight it b)o.o)b!

I'm not going to attack anyone as much as I did that game.

For starters, I'm not a Journalist who needs the mafia to attack me to turn into Town-Neutral. Apologies for the spoilers, everyone.

Calix
January 7th, 2016, 10:38 AM
We have meta on thorn? Has he even played two games here?

He's dead in RLVG's current game and he had a fair number of posts in the latest Mystery Box (which is a lurkfest) before he got replaced in.

Sen
January 7th, 2016, 10:39 AM
Anyone thinking day 1 is troll day, no-lynch day, or no-fucks day is dumb, since this game has forced lynch mechanics.

Firebringer
January 7th, 2016, 10:40 AM
Anyone thinking day 1 is troll day, no-lynch day, or no-fucks day is dumb, since this game has forced lynch mechanics.

Yea toad eye loves lynches, can you tell?

Calix
January 7th, 2016, 10:41 AM
It's a new page for me, so time for a vote count 1.0

RVS Results -

TheDarkestLight (1 [L-6]):
Firebringer
Calix (1 [L-6]):
Sen
Firebringer (1 [L-6]):
Funce
Funce (1 [L-6]):
RLVG
RLVG (1 [L-6]):
Thornholt
Thornholt (1 [L-6]):
Calix

SuperJack
January 7th, 2016, 10:42 AM
Sen

Spruance
January 7th, 2016, 10:44 AM

lol just read that thread

If we must entertain a day 1 lynch we might as well go with a sound strategy that has worked in the past

RLVG

lmao

Calix
January 7th, 2016, 10:48 AM
lol just read that thread

If we must entertain a day 1 lynch we might as well go with a sound strategy that has worked in the past

RLVG

lmao

Not a fan of how you are either a) trolling after Sen explained why flippantly voting in this setup is bad or b) agree with the logical fallacy that is Thornholt's vote.

Yukitaka Oni
January 7th, 2016, 10:50 AM
I'm not going to attack anyone as much as I did that game.

For starters, I'm not a Journalist who needs the mafia to attack me to turn into Town-Neutral. Apologies for the spoilers, everyone.

So RLVG is Mafia this time b)o.o)b?

Sen
January 7th, 2016, 10:54 AM
Sen
Is that because I denied you a :sheep:? :noworry:

ThePaladin
January 7th, 2016, 10:56 AM
-vote SuperJack
Sparklesssssssssssssss

Sen
January 7th, 2016, 10:59 AM
Paladin, use the vote tags to vote someone.

Name

Ignore this if that was intentional.

Calix
January 7th, 2016, 10:59 AM
-vote SuperJack
Sparklesssssssssssssss

You vote with playername

Take out the asterisk.

While you're here, fancy saying anything about the game so far?

ThePaladin
January 7th, 2016, 11:02 AM
Superjack
Okay Thanks

While you're here, fancy saying anything about the game so far?

Not Really.

Calix
January 7th, 2016, 11:06 AM
Superjack
Okay Thanks

Not Really.

Why?

Spruance
January 7th, 2016, 11:27 AM
Not a fan of how you are either a) trolling after Sen explained why flippantly voting in this setup is bad or b) agree with the logical fallacy that is Thornholt's vote.

rip

RMcD94
January 7th, 2016, 11:38 AM
Boy don't you hate how taxes go up whenever there is war?

Sen
January 7th, 2016, 12:38 PM
*slaps thread*
Spruance

Spruance
January 7th, 2016, 01:09 PM
wow such bm

Thornholt
January 7th, 2016, 01:14 PM
He's dead in RLVG's current game and he had a fair number of posts in the latest Mystery Box (which is a lurkfest) before he got replaced in.

And I'm still f'ing pissed at POD for 1)replacing me 2) ignoring me completely when I asled for a reason as to why he replaced me so quickly.

Also my first post I said calm down cause you, Calix, seemed to be starting up your insults machine... which is mentioned to be worthy of replacement without warning in the setup... I don't want to see people replaced out of pointless anger :)

Calix
January 7th, 2016, 01:17 PM
And I'm still f'ing pissed at POD for 1)replacing me 2) ignoring me completely when I asled for a reason as to why he replaced me so quickly.

Also my first post I said calm down cause you, Calix, seemed to be starting up your insults machine... which is mentioned to be worthy of replacement without warning in the setup... I don't want to see people replaced out of pointless anger :)

LMAO

I was in Toadette's last game? Think I know what to type.

She specifies no sexist, racist, etc language. I am perfectly capable of insulting you within the boundaries set, mate.

Kindly tell us who your team mates are.

Thornholt
January 7th, 2016, 01:17 PM
back to work be back in 45 mins.

Firebringer
January 7th, 2016, 02:04 PM
Boy don't you hate how taxes go up whenever there is war?

Yeah, but there is no war in this game.
Got any interesting thoughts on any of the players you want to share with rest of the class?

Sen
January 7th, 2016, 02:20 PM
If the day ended right now, RLVG would die. That's unacceptable, and you know it.

Spruance
January 7th, 2016, 02:29 PM
The day doesn't end for 72 hours though so I'm sure the tide of troll voting will shift many times...

I respect that day 1 lynch is a thing, but generally speaking there is no way to tell who is mafia day 1... I've been going through past games and very few day 1 lynches actually lynched bad people, much like the 3/13 chance it is.

Calix
January 7th, 2016, 02:32 PM
The day doesn't end for 72 hours though so I'm sure the tide of troll voting will shift many times...

I respect that day 1 lynch is a thing, but generally speaking there is no way to tell who is mafia day 1... I've been going through past games and very few day 1 lynches actually lynched bad people, much like the 3/13 chance it is.

Lynches are mandatory in this setup. That's why we can't afford to waste time on trolling when we could be using it to pressure players to see how they react.

The more lynches we perform, the more town-controlled kills we have. Lynches have a better chance of killing scum compared to night actions, which will never hit scum.

Firebringer
January 7th, 2016, 02:34 PM
If the day ended right now, RLVG would die. That's unacceptable, and you know it.

Why? RLVG hasn't proven he is town to me yet.

RLVG must first talk with me. He must declare his fealty to the Town Leader, then we can lynch someone else.

Sen
January 7th, 2016, 03:10 PM
While the ideal would be to get a scum lynch on day 1, a day 1 lynch is usually to get the whole machine moving. In a balanced setup, a no-lynch day 1 only benefits the scum.
The only sound reason for proposing a no-lynch day 1 would be a mathematical one, and implying that all deaths (lynches are night kills) are random, so unless we are playing some variant of a Russian roulette, considering a no-lynch makes no sense at all.

Why?
Because he's taking me bowling.

ThePaladin
January 7th, 2016, 03:11 PM
So Why is firebringer ze town leader again?

Firebringer
January 7th, 2016, 03:12 PM
I have proven time and time again, that I am capable of leading.

Are you applying to take away my job?

Can I see your credentials and references?

Calix
January 7th, 2016, 03:15 PM

Because he has actually proven himself capable of making halfway decent posts when he tries.

RMcD94
January 7th, 2016, 03:51 PM
I'm confused how you justify a day 1 random lynch?

There is more town than not so statistically it is a bad play.

On the same basis because there are more town, they should more consistently gain knowledge over time. ie two town invest to maf one invest.

ThePaladin
January 7th, 2016, 03:59 PM

Because the mechanic of this save is mandatory lynch.

SuperJack
January 7th, 2016, 04:01 PM
Question: How many scum slips (Where they make a wording which makes them sound like a teamed/scum role) have turned out true vs false?

Suntax
January 7th, 2016, 04:03 PM
I have arrived back here
to the people does anyone have any qusrions towards me now I am here

RMcD94
January 7th, 2016, 04:04 PM

Vote no one what happens? That's just the same, also people were saying it was justified even if it wasn't.

ie this nonsense " In a balanced setup, a no-lynch day 1 only benefits the scum. "

Firebringer
January 7th, 2016, 04:05 PM
Question: How many scum slips (Where they make a wording which makes them sound like a teamed/scum role) have turned out true vs false?

Like a good 80% of them.

BTW its been shown that 90% of statistics are made up on the spot.

Firebringer
January 7th, 2016, 04:08 PM

On the same basis because there are more town, they should more consistently gain knowledge over time. ie two town invest to maf one invest.

You guys are new to forum mafia so I will explain the subtle differences.

Forum game differs in two key aspects for 1

The game is less reliant on night actions. Night actions are still important, but they don't encompass 90% of the game like in the game mod.

Game is more about reading, and seeing the motivations in the day chats. This is because claims are usually less important in the game, usually town is going to be primarily citizen so a claim is usually worthless unless players are Counter claiming a role. So like in day chat you are trying to figure out if players are trying to cause mislynches or actually sort everything out and figure out who is scum.

So there you go. It might be a little different to you at first, but I am sure yo uguys will get it. :)

SuperJack
January 7th, 2016, 04:10 PM
It helps if you vote FireBringer. It turns him into a Mayor.

vote with me new guys!

FireBringer

Firebringer
January 7th, 2016, 04:11 PM

It helps if you vote FireBringer. It turns him into a Mayor.

vote with me new guys!

FireBringer

You silly silly....is that a tea bag?

I am already Mayor.

PM me your role fool.

Also last will.

ThePaladin
January 7th, 2016, 04:13 PM
I have proven time and time again, that I am capable of leading.

Are you applying to take away my job?

Can I see your credentials and references?

Sure Thing.
Bundeswehr Special Forces 8 years Service
https://photos-3.dropbox.com/t/2/AABvGnX7xxPWWQkO7_VTmbP5l19GsIUEdn5GN6-rumQmnA/12/359105430/png/32x32/1/_/1/2/bund.png/EKDD4ekCGAQgAigC/DYTHQd2sG9HRVi-Jb35-dh6d_LkyjJYEdEimBed7k30?size=1024x768&size_mode=3
Can't Give You Reference Information To My Superior.
They don't let us do that too often.

Can I have your job now?
Coup d'etat Incoming.
FireBringer

Firebringer
January 7th, 2016, 04:15 PM
Sure Thing.
Bundeswehr Special Forces 8 years Service
https://photos-3.dropbox.com/t/2/AABvGnX7xxPWWQkO7_VTmbP5l19GsIUEdn5GN6-rumQmnA/12/359105430/png/32x32/1/_/1/2/bund.png/EKDD4ekCGAQgAigC/DYTHQd2sG9HRVi-Jb35-dh6d_LkyjJYEdEimBed7k30?size=1024x768&size_mode=3
Can't Give You Reference Information To My Superior.
They don't let us do that too often.

Can I have your job now?
Coup d'etat Incoming.
FireBringer

I have left in my last will who shall lead in my absence.

Hint: Its not you.

Sen
January 7th, 2016, 04:15 PM

For starters, there's nothing random about it. If you're lynching people at random, then you need to review the purpose of Mafia.

As for why a lynch is better:
A) A lynch can kill scum. Simple as that. Voting/Lynching is the Town's strongest weapon. Scum kills obviously don't kill scum.
B) A flip (any flip) on day 1 helps for interaction and vote analysis. A day 1 with no-lynch is the same as a day 2 with one less townie. Besides the one or two TPRs that might exist in a setup -and who might've got nothing from their night action, since the no-lynch gave them nothing to work with-, the rest of the town remains in the dark, while the scum got a kill and possibly information that helps them plan the next one.
C) Day 1 no-lynch is a free pass to everyone; "lurk, troll, do whatever. we're not lynching anyone today!".
D) Depending on the setup, a no-lynch can turn a MyLo into a next day LyLo, or more commonly into one less mislynch the Town can do.
E) A d1 wagon resulting in a d1 no-lynch will likely be a wagon on d2, wasting yet more time.
Z) http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Newbie_FAQ

An oft used argument is to wait for the investigative roles (if any) to get clues. That's a terrible idea, since the TPRs can either be terrible at picking targets and get nothing of use until it's too late, or get rekt before they can be of use. In both scenarios the Town is left with a bunch of dead bodies and little to no useful information.

While power roles are fun and can be very powerful if used correctly, Mafia is mostly a game about studying the people who you are playing with. What they do, what they say, how they react, when they do it, and most importantly; why.

TheDarkestLight
January 7th, 2016, 05:23 PM
Woooo... day one forced lynch... I love it oh so much. It's not like it messes with my play style at all. I won't even argue with Sen's post because it's pointless since a lynch is forced.

SuperJack
January 7th, 2016, 05:45 PM
Woooo... day one forced lynch... I love it oh so much. It's not like it messes with my play style at all. I won't even argue with Sen's post because it's pointless since a lynch is forced.

Lol. I didnt want to say anything.

I just think he was helping the new people though.

Yukitaka Oni
January 7th, 2016, 05:51 PM
any suggestion, boss?

Funce
January 7th, 2016, 09:39 PM
Bah.
Limelight.
RLVG hates me now.
I'm sorry.

I literally read the 2 pages, and then commented on the only thing I wanted to.
and I always like to vote Firebringer at the start.

Sen
January 7th, 2016, 10:46 PM
Bowser's kingdom needs some love.
Party at my place right now.

Sen
January 7th, 2016, 11:14 PM
Firebringer
I owe all the :sheep: in the world to The Paladin.

Also, I can party alone. Assholes.
*pours another drink while crying*

Firebringer
January 7th, 2016, 11:37 PM
Firebringer
I owe all the :sheep: in the world to The Paladin.

Also, I can party alone. Assholes.
*pours another drink while crying*

Scum post.

Yukitaka Oni
January 7th, 2016, 11:41 PM
RLVG
Are you going to be town with me this time RLVG v)o.o)>?

Sen
January 7th, 2016, 11:49 PM
Scum post.
:muk:

Firebringer
January 7th, 2016, 11:51 PM
RLVG
Are you going to be town with me this time RLVG v)o.o)>?

I just realized you are in this game too >.>

Going to be a great game.

Toadette
January 7th, 2016, 11:58 PM
Less than 48 hours remain

Vote Count 1.0

TheDarkestLight (1 [L-6]):
Firebringer

Firebringer (4 [L-3]):
Sen, Funce, SuperJack, ThePaladin

RLVG (3 [L-4]):
Yukitaka Oni, Thornholt, Spruance

Funce (1 [L-6]):
RLVG

Thornholt (1 [L-6]):
Calix

Firebringer
January 7th, 2016, 11:58 PM
Less than 48 hours remain

What happens then? No lynch!?!?!?!

Or your amazing tie mechanics that basically means everyone dies?

Cause those were awesome everytime its been used.

Firebringer
January 8th, 2016, 12:00 AM
I am fine with getting lynched, not for a RLVG lynch. Its as bad as my train.

We should go here instead:
Sen

Sen
January 8th, 2016, 12:09 AM
We should go here instead:
Sen
Nah. You don't get to lynch me. That's not how this works.
:muk::muk::muk:

Firebringer
January 8th, 2016, 12:11 AM
Nah. You don't get to lynch me. That's not how this works.
:muk::muk::muk:

Your face is a :muk:

I just completely :fire: you

Sen
January 8th, 2016, 12:12 AM
I just completely :fire: you
You are the Firebringer. I wouldn't expect less from you.
Also: :muk:

RMcD94
January 8th, 2016, 05:38 AM
For starters, there's nothing random about it. If you're lynching people at random, then you need to review the purpose of Mafia.

You're clearly not reading the same thread I am. The very first comment was a random vote for someone before he had even commented.

As for why a lynch is better:
A) A lynch can kill scum. Simple as that. Voting/Lynching is the Town's strongest weapon. Scum kills obviously don't kill scum.

This is one of the weirdest justifications I've seen. A day 1 lynch is good because it can kill mafia? Well it can kill town so it must be bad. This is a terrible argument and starting it off as your first point does not bode well for the rest.

Not only this, in this save it is EXTREMELY unlikely that mafia can kill because only 2 roles are ever activated and town are the majority of the roles.

B) A flip (any flip) on day 1 helps for interaction and vote analysis. A day 1 with no-lynch is the same as a day 2 with one less townie. Besides the one or two TPRs that might exist in a setup -and who might've got nothing from their night action, since the no-lynch gave them nothing to work with-, the rest of the town remains in the dark, while the scum got a kill and possibly information that helps them plan the next one.

Except town gets more information per night than mafia do, and as long as there isn't a cleaning role this only works well for town. As with one night per kill you eliminate roles.

C) Day 1 no-lynch is a free pass to everyone; "lurk, troll, do whatever. we're not lynching anyone today!".

A day 1 lynch is a free pass to everyone; "do whatever, we're lynching anyone today!"

D) Depending on the setup, a no-lynch can turn a MyLo into a next day LyLo, or more commonly into one less mislynch the Town can do.

It's interesting that you acknowledge I'm new but continue to use abbreviations that mean nothing to me. Also, no, the same number of people die either way, you're just trading time for deaths if you lynch day 1. If you mean that you can randomly lynch say a serial killer and therefore make one less town dead so you get an extra lynch then yes obviously that CAN happen.

E) A d1 wagon resulting in a d1 no-lynch will likely be a wagon on d2, wasting yet more time.

This does not hold, provide me statistical evidence of this claim.

Z) http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Newbie_FAQ

This page is not a study.

An oft used argument is to wait for the investigative roles (if any) to get clues. That's a terrible idea, since the TPRs can either be terrible at picking targets and get nothing of use until it's too late, or get rekt before they can be of use. In both scenarios the Town is left with a bunch of dead bodies and little to no useful information.

As long as there are more invest roles than non-invest, and there are more town than non-town probabilistically more people gain information each night. Also, if you're going to assume invest are bad at picking targets then the solution is not to give them even less time to pick targets. What absurd counter logic is that?

While power roles are fun and can be very powerful if used correctly, Mafia is mostly a game about studying the people who you are playing with. What they do, what they say, how they react, when they do it, and most importantly; why.

By that logic the best way of playing Mafia would be having a day 1 rolecall where each person says their role into silence and it is all revealed simultaneously. Then, since in this save you have a very low chance of a death a night (1/13+1/12 for the mafia killing to be activated) it is a simple case of eliminating possibilities. In this save that might not be the best because it's all town random and we don't know the probabilities behind each role appearing but that logic would apply in almost all games of SC2 Mafia. Also the inability to use your role is useful as a cover up for explaining why you couldn't invest someone so you couldn't set up chains like you do in normal games that force a mafia out.

---

Also no one explained what happened in a tie or no vote scenario. Do we just role a dice on who to lynch? Is there a defence stage in this game or is just an instant lynch?

Spruance
January 8th, 2016, 06:48 AM
Do the mafia know who their teammates are yet?

SuperJack
January 8th, 2016, 08:35 AM

Ask questions in green and the host answers them ^^ the normal is that they know.

Spruance
January 8th, 2016, 10:33 AM
Thanks

RLVG
January 8th, 2016, 10:46 AM
Most of the votes on me are more or less sheep randoming, so that's something to note!

Making the wagon bigger, because I'm not impressed by Firbrungi posts.

Firebringer

Sen
January 8th, 2016, 10:58 AM
stuff
Eh, sure thing. Thanks for the lesson.

Firebringer
January 8th, 2016, 11:25 AM
I will make my final post, not going to bother writing up a last will. (Not even sure they are allowed anyways).

RLVG
January 8th, 2016, 11:28 AM
I don't always read the setups

FTFY

Last wills are limited to 100 characters.

Sen
January 8th, 2016, 11:28 AM
I will make my final post, not going to bother writing up a last will. (Not even sure they are allowed anyways).
I hereby allow last wills for Firebringer and noone but him.

Firebringer
January 8th, 2016, 11:34 AM
First, always have to lynch is a horrible mechanic. In some scenarios like MYLO you might not want to lynch. Toadette I know you think lynching everyday is best plan, but it really isn't.

So far since the game hasn't been going on long and only a few pages, I would examine heavily those who joined my wagon near end of day:

RLVG-Joined really late, and hasn't contributed much.
Sen-Same as RLVG slightly less worse, but he doesn't seem to be taking this game seriously at all. I doubt both him and RLVG are teammates, but he seems less town of the two.
Funce-Completely null, he could be scum going for easiest wagon since he did RVS thing and then just left it there with no justification, or he could be lazy town. Take your pick I guess.
SuperJack-Lazy SuperJack, probably town. Wish he contributed more to games, but alas I can't change him.
Yukitaka-Policy Lynch tomorrow, pls. I am done defendering Yukis plays. They are bad.
Thornholt-Not enough out of him to get a solid read. Probably town? I don't know, I think one of the newer players are scum.
ThePaladin-Newer player, nothing from him screams "NEWBIE SCUM" but he definitely doesn't seem to get the purpose of pressure and forming reads. It could go either way.
TheDarkestLight-Not participating at all, and won't give reads or who he thinks is scum. He knows we have to lynch but seems inclined to ignore the day regardless. Unfortunately all this makes him still impossible to read since he does this every day 1, even with mandatory lynches. Make sure he contributes more tomorrow.
Calix-Isn't participating, posting, etc. I really didn't think Calix was in the game till I looked at the vote counts. That is just very odd, I think possibly being scum with RVLG and maybe Funce? Not sure. But Calix not participating is definitely intriguing.

Firebringer
January 8th, 2016, 11:35 AM
RLVG

Firebringer
January 8th, 2016, 11:36 AM
I also don't have reads on Suntax, RMCD94, and Spruance.

This game is full of lurkshits.

Sen
January 8th, 2016, 11:47 AM
RLVG
You call me the scummiest of all, then you switch your vote from me into the largest wagon behind yours.
HAHAHAHAHAHA. No. :muk:

Spruance
January 8th, 2016, 12:27 PM
I also don't have reads on Suntax, RMCD94, and Spruance.

This game is full of lurkshits.

Is that bm?

lmao

Firebringer
January 8th, 2016, 12:30 PM
You call me the scummiest of all, then you switch your vote from me into the largest wagon behind yours.
HAHAHAHAHAHA. No. :muk:

I said you were both scum, I'd rather lynch you, but nobody seems to want to call you out for your scum miness.

RLVG
January 8th, 2016, 12:40 PM
Sen buddies me too much IMO.

Sen

We still have MORE THAN A DAY LEFT, thanks to the Host's possible decision of living on a Class 4CK Dry Planet which is 72 to 106 hours long.
Planets of water has a faster rotation than dry planets, while dead planets are very very slow.

Inb4 theory debunked.

Sen
January 8th, 2016, 01:09 PM
Sen buddies me too much IMO.
My heart and my :sheep: belongs to The Paladin. Don't get ideas just because you said you were taking me bowling, dickhead!

Calix
January 8th, 2016, 01:59 PM
Firebringer, I have posted before...which everyone promptly ignored. I just didn't bother with this game because a) Colder War is going on and that's more interesting than coaching dumb newbies who don't know the setup or the fact that mafia CAN KILL EVERY NIGHT, b) new players who don't have the basic decency to learn the theory on how to play and c) nothing is happening aside from some fail-trains. Seriously, RLVG's train started because 'lol vampire' and why is Firebringer on the chopping block?

Since the majority want to be useless, we should lynch one of the useless new players. Spruance is the textbook definition of an active lurker, so I'm going to vote him.

Spruance

Sen
January 8th, 2016, 02:08 PM
why is Firebringer on the chopping block?
Because he's a :muk:

ThePaladin
January 8th, 2016, 02:13 PM
Ehhh Firebringer's actually making decent posts
On the other hand....
Calix

FOLLOW ME SHEEP

Sen
January 8th, 2016, 02:14 PM
Calix
Baa.

Spruance
January 8th, 2016, 02:19 PM
calix

Wow...

That isn't very nice of you.

Calix
January 8th, 2016, 02:21 PM
calix

Wow...

That isn't very nice of you.

Fancy making a useful post?

Also, three votes within the span of ten minutes. I'm so glad to see that the majority of players are trolling.

ThePaladin
January 8th, 2016, 02:22 PM
Well thats one way to change the Primary vote train.....0.o

Sen
January 8th, 2016, 02:23 PM
I'm not trolling. I said I was going to sheep The Paladin, and I'm a man of my word.

Spruance
January 8th, 2016, 02:26 PM
Firebringer, I have posted before...which everyone promptly ignored. I just didn't bother with this game because a) Colder War is going on and that's more interesting than coaching dumb newbies who don't know the setup or the fact that mafia CAN KILL EVERY NIGHT, b) new players who don't have the basic decency to learn the theory on how to play and c) nothing is happening aside from some fail-trains. Seriously, RLVG's train started because 'lol vampire' and why is Firebringer on the chopping block?

Since the majority want to be useless, we should lynch one of the useless new players. Spruance is the textbook definition of an active lurker, so I'm going to vote him.

Spruance

So are you saying if you were in my shoes you would let someone bm you like that?
The only point of YOUR post is to lose support.

ThePaladin
January 8th, 2016, 02:27 PM
I'm not trolling. I said I was going to sheep The Paladin, and I'm a man of my word.

To be fair, He did say that.

Calix
January 8th, 2016, 02:30 PM
So are you saying if you were in my shoes you would let someone bm you like that?

You keep mentioning 'BM' in your posts and you never explain what it means.

If I was in your shoes, I'd do something useful so that people wouldn't want to vote me. At the moment, I'm waiting for a semblance of a case against me to appear.

You haven't answered any of the questions in my posts about why you refuse to contribute anything outside of troll votes and 'bm'.

SuperJack
January 8th, 2016, 02:31 PM
TRAITORS

ThePaladin
January 8th, 2016, 02:31 PM

I'm assuming that the primary point of his post is to get you to stop lurking or get some of the new players to actually contribute, although it certainly could be put in a nicer way. Of course this assumption is assuming he's not scum; also Calix /sign-ing a setup that he doesn't like the settings of doesn't make much sense.

ThePaladin
January 8th, 2016, 02:33 PM
TRAITORS

Hey We voted him so he'd start acting mayor-like; He made a good post so he gets un-voted.
BUT YOU HAVE NOT FOLLOWED THE REST OF THE SHEEP, TRAITOR.

Sen
January 8th, 2016, 02:35 PM
TRAITORS
I can :sheep: you on the next game, if you like. :shy:

Calix
January 8th, 2016, 02:37 PM
I'm assuming that the primary point of his post is to get you to stop lurking or get some of the new players to actually contribute, although it certainly could be put in a nicer way. Of course this assumption is assuming he's not scum; also Calix /sign-ing a setup that he doesn't like the settings of doesn't make much sense.

Where did I say that I didn't like the setup? My post was complaining about the players who are clearly not putting in much thought into their posts despite being around and shitposting/ active lurking.

ThePaladin
January 8th, 2016, 02:40 PM
Where did I say that I didn't like the setup? My post was complaining about the players who are clearly not putting in much thought into their posts despite being around and shitposting/ active lurking.

Spruance

There? Unless you meant to say that the New Players don't appear to realize that Mafia can kill every night?

Calix
January 8th, 2016, 02:41 PM
There? Unless you meant to say that the New Players don't appear to realize that Mafia can kill every night?

Yes, that was the point I was making.

Mafia can kill every night in pretty much every setup on here, so I was not complaining about that.

Sen
January 8th, 2016, 02:41 PM
She was replying to that R2D2 dimwit who said that it's unlikely that the mafia will kill, because reasons.

Your sheep suggests that we get R2D2 lynched, because dumb or scum.

ThePaladin
January 8th, 2016, 02:43 PM
I'm just going to say dumb for now.

TheDarkestLight
January 8th, 2016, 02:46 PM
So many strong arguments.

ThePaladin
January 8th, 2016, 02:47 PM

Sarcasm?

Calix
January 8th, 2016, 02:50 PM
She was replying to that R2D2 dimwit who said that it's unlikely that the mafia will kill, because reasons.

Your sheep suggests that we get R2D2 lynched, because dumb or scum.

Yes, R2's 'argument' was that lynching is bad because town are more likely to die, ignoring the fact that night kills will always kill town. He claims that the enabled powers mean that mafia cannot kill unless they receive an 'enable' - a claim that is so bad, I'm surprised I'm one of the first people to point this out.

At least Paladin seems to be getting somewhat more productive. They can move out of the 'really want to policy-lynch' pile.

Firebringer
January 8th, 2016, 02:52 PM

I would love to hear your thoughts. You must have something you want to say in this day, besides just these fluff posts.

ThePaladin
FOLLOW ME SHEEP
RMcD94

Firebringer
Yes, R2's 'argument' was that lynching is bad because town are more likely to die, ignoring the fact that night kills will always kill town. He claims that the enabled powers mean that mafia cannot kill unless they receive an 'enable' - a claim that is so bad, I'm surprised I'm one of the first people to point this out.

At least Paladin seems to be getting somewhat more productive. They can move out of the 'really want to policy-lynch' pile.

Who in the hell is R2?

ThePaladin
Who in the hell is R2?

RMcD94
AKA R2D2

Firebringer
January 8th, 2016, 02:53 PM
FOLLOW ME SHEEP
RMcD94

This is second time you have jumped your vote, within only a page. Want to give reasons why you are being incredibly indecisive?

Calix
January 8th, 2016, 02:53 PM
I am also fine with this lynch, largely because of how idiotic his last post is.

He is clearly going to be a liability at MYLO/ LYLO, so it's best to clear up doubts about his alignment now before we have him float to the end-game. Anyone that I've voted for so far works for me in terms of Day 1 lynches.

RMcD94

ThePaladin
January 8th, 2016, 02:54 PM
This is second time you have jumped your vote, within only a page. Want to give reasons why you are being incredibly indecisive?

After sheep follow me, I'll say.

Sen
January 8th, 2016, 02:54 PM
RMcD94
Baaaaaaa!

Firebringer
January 8th, 2016, 02:56 PM
Any wagon that Sen is on, I want no part of.

ThePaladin
January 8th, 2016, 02:56 PM

Sen's on all my wagons.
Out of curiousity.
FOLLOW ME SHEEP
Sen

Spruance
January 8th, 2016, 02:57 PM
Dear Calix,

BM means bad mouth.

I say it because koopas do not bad mouth each other, and therefore you must still be loyal to Bowser.

I would say it is fairly obvious that I am not mafia, and you even claimed you were only voting me because I am new and unfamiliar with forum mafia...

I would be very surprised if you weren't scum, because if you aren't, you are the one who is clearly trolling.

Also changing your vote so often seems to be an attempt to remove suspicion of yourself.

Sincerely,

Spruance

Sen
such reads. much wifom. wow mvp.

Sen
Sen
Baaaaaaaaaa!

Firebringer
January 8th, 2016, 02:58 PM
For me its either RLVG or Sen today. Only ones I want to see lynched.
Sen

Firebringer
January 8th, 2016, 02:59 PM
such reads. much wifom. wow mvp.

I have clearly said why I think you are scum a few posts back. Or are you going to continue ignoring that?

ThePaladin
Dear Calix,

BM means bad mouth.

I say it because koopas do not bad mouth each other, and therefore you must still be loyal to Bowser.

I would say it is fairly obvious that I am not mafia, and you even claimed you were only voting me because I am new and unfamiliar with forum mafia...

I would be very surprised if you weren't scum, because if you aren't, you are the one who is clearly trolling.

Also changing your vote so often seems to be an attempt to remove suspicion of yourself.

Sincerely,

Spruance

Bowser is dead.
The whole point of the story is who truly embodies bowser's will.

Sincerely = suspicious

Sen
I have clearly said why I think you are scum a few posts back. Or are you going to continue ignoring that?
I read it. Doesn't change how stupid it is.

ThePaladin
January 8th, 2016, 03:00 PM
Sen
Baaaaaaaaaa!

I honestly didn't expect such loyalty to the flock.

Sen
January 8th, 2016, 03:01 PM
I honestly didn't expect such loyalty to the flock.
You dare to doubt my allegiance? You wretched pig.

Firebringer
January 8th, 2016, 03:01 PM
I read it. Doesn't change how stupid it is.

Want to point out why it is stupid?

RMcD94
January 8th, 2016, 03:02 PM

1) I didn't ignore that. Even without the enable mechanic most of my points hold true.

2) Is that now how this enable mechanic work? How can role kill at night if it's not enabled when killing is a power?

If there's anything else relevant I skimmed over the posts cause there was like two pages

Sen
January 8th, 2016, 03:02 PM
Want to point out why it is stupid?
Because that's the less offensive calificative you can give to a list vomited on the first page of day 1.

Sen
January 8th, 2016, 03:03 PM
Third page* Same thing.

Firebringer
January 8th, 2016, 03:03 PM
Because that's the less offensive calificative you can give to a list vomited on the first page of day 1.

It wasn't page 1, what list are you talking about since now I feel like we aren't even talking about same thing.

Firebringer
January 8th, 2016, 03:04 PM
First, always have to lynch is a horrible mechanic. In some scenarios like MYLO you might not want to lynch. Toadette I know you think lynching everyday is best plan, but it really isn't.

So far since the game hasn't been going on long and only a few pages, I would examine heavily those who joined my wagon near end of day:

RLVG-Joined really late, and hasn't contributed much.
Sen-Same as RLVG slightly less worse, but he doesn't seem to be taking this game seriously at all. I doubt both him and RLVG are teammates, but he seems less town of the two.
Funce-Completely null, he could be scum going for easiest wagon since he did RVS thing and then just left it there with no justification, or he could be lazy town. Take your pick I guess.
SuperJack-Lazy SuperJack, probably town. Wish he contributed more to games, but alas I can't change him.
Yukitaka-Policy Lynch tomorrow, pls. I am done defendering Yukis plays. They are bad.
Thornholt-Not enough out of him to get a solid read. Probably town? I don't know, I think one of the newer players are scum.
ThePaladin-Newer player, nothing from him screams "NEWBIE SCUM" but he definitely doesn't seem to get the purpose of pressure and forming reads. It could go either way.
TheDarkestLight-Not participating at all, and won't give reads or who he thinks is scum. He knows we have to lynch but seems inclined to ignore the day regardless. Unfortunately all this makes him still impossible to read since he does this every day 1, even with mandatory lynches. Make sure he contributes more tomorrow.
Calix-Isn't participating, posting, etc. I really didn't think Calix was in the game till I looked at the vote counts. That is just very odd, I think possibly being scum with RVLG and maybe Funce? Not sure. But Calix not participating is definitely intriguing.

This is 6th page.

Calix
January 8th, 2016, 03:05 PM
Dear Calix,

BM means bad mouth.

Sincerely,

Spruance

"fairly obvious" - Bitch please, I don't know your alignment. All I see are a bunch of worthless posts that are as useful for scumhunting as tree bark is for wiping your arse.

The only reason you are calling me scum is because I want a policy lynch on you, so nice OMGUS there. Your posts were not constructive and even this doesn't quality as acceptable. If you actually want me to stop considering you for a lynch, be useful and comment on the thread. Make a case for someone being scum with reasoning.

I changed my vote twice today. 'So often' is an exaggeration on your part.

Sen
January 8th, 2016, 03:05 PM
Post #119. 50 posts per page. Elementary school math, how does it work?

Calix
January 8th, 2016, 03:06 PM
1) I didn't ignore that. Even without the enable mechanic most of my points hold true.

2) Is that now how this enable mechanic work? How can role kill at night if it's not enabled when killing is a power?

If there's anything else relevant I skimmed over the posts cause there was like two pages

Mafia have a FACTIONAL KILL. They don't need the enables to kill, otherwise the game would be slow as fuck.

If you can't be bothered to read two pages, you are just making it more obvious that you are a massive liability.

Firebringer
January 8th, 2016, 03:06 PM
Post #119. 50 posts per page. Elementary school math, how does it work?

Not everyone uses 50 posts per page.

Sen
January 8th, 2016, 03:08 PM
Not everyone uses 50 posts per page.
I'm obviously referring to the pages I see. Your settings are of no relevance, and the only way for your list to be on the third page was by having 50 posts per page.

Whatever the case, none of this makes the list any less stupid.

Firebringer
January 8th, 2016, 03:10 PM
I'm obviously referring to the pages I see. Your settings are of no relevance, and the only way for your list to be on the third page was by having 50 posts per page.

Whatever the case, none of this makes the list any less stupid.

You have any reads yet? Or is it still to early to have them?

Seriously, I have yet to hear any good criticizes on my reads.

Spruance
January 8th, 2016, 03:11 PM
Dear Calix,

I have been going through past threads and very rarely have your "insightful posts" led to the lynching of bad guys...

Your conception of "reasoning" seems to be less accurate than random lynching imo

My reasoning against you is that you are trying too hard to act like a citizen.

SuperJack
January 8th, 2016, 03:12 PM
Dear Calix,

I have been going through past threads and very rarely have your "insightful posts" led to the lynching of bad guys...

Your conception of "reasoning" seems to be less accurate than random lynching imo

I like your motivation. How did you find this forum ?

ThePaladin
January 8th, 2016, 03:13 PM
I like your motivation. How did you find this forum ?

Is that really relevant to the game?

I feel like that's more of a private message question

Calix
January 8th, 2016, 03:15 PM
Dear Calix,

You've actually read past games? And you still wonder why I think your posts are crap?

At least you make an accusation that isn't OMGUS. Now all we need is a quote or some evidence to support it.

SuperJack
January 8th, 2016, 03:16 PM
Is that really relevant to the game?

I feel like that's more of a private message question

To know where he game from May indicate his skill level.

Calix
January 8th, 2016, 03:17 PM
You've actually read past games? And you still wonder why I think your posts are crap?

At least you make an accusation that isn't OMGUS. Now all we need is a quote or some evidence to support it.

Also, if you think my posts are shit-tier, then please explain how any of your posts before I voted you were helping anyone find the scum.

Sen
January 8th, 2016, 03:17 PM
You have any reads yet? Or is it still to early to have them?

Seriously, I have yet to hear any good criticizes on my reads.
Day 1 reads are shit. It's only people jerking off to their own idea of how they are fucking lords of wifom.
I can vomit a million :muk:, post a shitlist, invite to discussion and whatever, and none of that would say a thing about my alignment.

As for your list, I didn't read it. But I trust it's full of shit.

Sen
January 8th, 2016, 03:19 PM
Sheepmaster: Do not edit your posts. You can get modkilled because of that. make a new one, even if it's only to correct a typo or throw a one-word reply.

Thornholt
January 8th, 2016, 03:20 PM
Not sure where this first day is going... colder war is getting a lot of the action.

Plus, 72 hours is freakishly long for nothing. How long till next day?

Calix
January 8th, 2016, 03:20 PM
Yeah, you're allowed to double-post here.

RMcD94
January 8th, 2016, 03:21 PM
Mafia have a FACTIONAL KILL. They don't need the enables to kill, otherwise the game would be slow as fuck.

If you can't be bothered to read two pages, you are just making it more obvious that you are a massive liability.

http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/33924-S-FM-Koopolitics-Setup

It does say that, under the three mafia role descriptions the Mafia ability is PART OF THE ROLE. So if one mafia was enabled you get all the mafia actions, but if both are disabled you get none. That's how I read it.

Also since I just read

Tie breakers:
Mafia > Koopas

Why don't you choose two random people to vote separate people? Whatever one gets voted up is mafia because they win tie breakers? If a Mafia votes A and Town votes B then mafia win the tie.

Since people are complaining about day length can't you just vote to skip?

Thornholt
January 8th, 2016, 03:23 PM
Hey here's an idea.... Night action status calls!!!!

My action is currently: Disabled!

Your turn! XD

Sen
January 8th, 2016, 03:25 PM
My night action depends entirelly on your mom's availability.

Thornholt
January 8th, 2016, 03:26 PM
My night action depends entirelly on your mom's availability.

She's available, but she ain't a cougar and I don't want someone younger than me as a step-dad XD... so how old are you?

Calix
January 8th, 2016, 03:28 PM
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/33924-S-FM-Koopolitics-Setup

It does say that, under the three mafia role descriptions the Mafia ability is PART OF THE ROLE. So if one mafia was enabled you get all the mafia actions, but if both are disabled you get none. That's how I read it.

Also since I just read

Why don't you choose two random people to vote separate people? Whatever one gets voted up is mafia because they win tie breakers? If a Mafia votes A and Town votes B then mafia win the tie.

Since people are complaining about day length can't you just vote to skip?

It says they have a night kill and roleblock per night, implying that the enable doesn't do anything to prevent that from happening.

No, that's not what 'tie breaker' means in that context. That means that if the game comes down to 1 mafia player vs 1 town player, mafia will autowin.

Sen
January 8th, 2016, 03:31 PM
She's available, but she ain't a cougar and I don't want someone younger than me as a step-dad XD... so how old are you?
That would be an awfully awkward situation, wouldn't it?
Yeah, I think I'll reconsider. >_<

@Sheepmaster: We must move back to R2D2?

Sen
January 8th, 2016, 03:32 PM
Ignore that ? at the end. Simply vote him.

Calix
January 8th, 2016, 03:43 PM
Ignore that ? at the end. Simply vote him.

> Asks people to vote
> Does not follow his own instructions

Hmm.

Sen
January 8th, 2016, 03:44 PM
> Asks people to vote
> Does not follow his own instructions

Hmm.

I cannot vote someone unless The Paladin does it first.

Calix
January 8th, 2016, 03:46 PM
I cannot vote someone unless The Paladin does it first.

Allow me to state the obvious and say that dumb insistence on sheeping someone else's vote is dumb.

Sen
January 8th, 2016, 03:49 PM
Allow me to state the obvious and say that dumb insistence on sheeping someone else's vote is dumb.
It is dumb, yet I said I would do it.

Of course, if my master happened to have a misfortunate accident like getting his neck stuck in a hanging rope, I would be free from his chains. *evil laughter*

ThePaladin
January 8th, 2016, 04:09 PM

Of course, if my master happened to have a misfortunate accident like getting his neck stuck in a hanging rope, I would be free from his chains. *evil laughter*

Surely you're not implying anything cause The Bowser Jr. Faction uses fireballs and magic.

ThePaladin
January 8th, 2016, 04:11 PM
My SHEEP VOTE SOMEONE RANDOM Besides RMCD.

ThePaladin
January 8th, 2016, 04:11 PM
and by random i mean someone who seems like scum

Sen
January 8th, 2016, 04:13 PM
Surely you're not implying anything cause The Bowser Jr. Faction uses fireballs and magic.
Nah, I clearly implied a :noose:

R2D2
Baaaaa.

Sen
January 8th, 2016, 04:13 PM
Ah.
Firebringer

He's a :muk:

Thornholt
January 8th, 2016, 04:40 PM
firebringer

Spruance
January 8th, 2016, 05:39 PM
Is it suspicious people are all voting firebringer?

lmao

Don't you have to provide "evidence"?

SuperJack
January 8th, 2016, 05:41 PM
I guess not. I'm voting him for the host really.

Yukitaka Oni
January 8th, 2016, 06:06 PM
Mafia always lynch sheriff/Jailor day 1. Why? Because Firebringer is sheriff/Jailor confirmed v)o.o)>

RMcD94
January 8th, 2016, 06:19 PM
Hey here's an idea.... Night action status calls!!!!

My action is currently: Disabled!

Your turn! XD

Mine is enabled.

Also can jailor jail every night then even if there's a lynch? Or do you just not have jailors in mandatory lynch saves

My SHEEP VOTE SOMEONE RANDOM Besides RMCD.

Good loyal man

I think you've missed the idea of random.

SuperJack
January 8th, 2016, 06:21 PM
The fuck 0-o whos idea was this stupid enabled/ disabled idea

ThePaladin
January 8th, 2016, 07:08 PM
Mine is enabled.

Also can jailor jail every night then even if there's a lynch? Or do you just not have jailors in mandatory lynch saves

Read Setup; I see no jailor-esque roles.
Also Saying your role is enabled..... Hi scum.

Funce
January 8th, 2016, 07:29 PM
I'm here for another trashy useless post.

Because I no longer wish to see Firebringer lynched.

I checked over Firebringer's reads.
Yea, I'm a lazy town. My first vote will always be on Firebringer.
I agree with most of the reads.

I've discarded Sen and Thornholt

I'm watching Calix and RMcD94.

Anyone people want me to watch?

Yukitaka Oni
January 8th, 2016, 08:08 PM

Evillllll v)O.O)>
Sen

Firebringer
January 8th, 2016, 08:12 PM
Mafia always lynch sheriff/Jailor day 1. Why? Because Firebringer is sheriff/Jailor confirmed v)o.o)>

So you think I am town Yuki?
Want to share any reads, perhaps?

Firebringer
January 8th, 2016, 08:13 PM
I'm here for another trashy useless post.

Because I no longer wish to see Firebringer lynched.

I checked over Firebringer's reads.
Yea, I'm a lazy town. My first vote will always be on Firebringer.
I agree with most of the reads.

I've discarded Sen and Thornholt

I'm watching Calix and RMcD94.

Anyone people want me to watch?

So whats your thoughts on Sen and Thornholt, I am not quite sure what means "discarded"

Funce
January 8th, 2016, 08:20 PM
So whats your thoughts on Sen and Thornholt, I am not quite sure what means "discarded"

What I mean by discarded, is that I'll put little time into reading their posts. Other than Face-value.
Which means I think they're town. But if anything major catches me(its usually a single word) they'll go straight to the watch pike.

Sen
January 8th, 2016, 10:07 PM
Don't you have to provide "evidence"?
I never have to provide evidence. You just vote with me and we'll be fine.

Firebringer
January 9th, 2016, 12:10 AM
I never have to provide evidence. You just vote with me and we'll be fine.

You are in this weird territory my friend, where you post shit so scummy, I can't even believe they are coming from scum.

I don't even know what to say to some of this shit you post.

Sen
January 9th, 2016, 12:17 AM
You are in this weird territory my friend, where you post shit so scummy, I can't even believe they are coming from scum.

I don't even know what to say to some of this shit you post.
"Too scummy to be scum" is not a good argument.

I'm shitposting because this thread is not getting nearly enough love compared to the other game, and shitposts seem to get the thing going every once in a while. If people don't like the shitposts, you are free to post something of actual use. That's better than a 72 hours day with 10 replies and a forced lynch on someone because he's a Vampire Lord.

Calix
January 9th, 2016, 12:22 AM

I'm shitposting because this thread is not getting nearly enough love compared to the other game, and shitposts seem to get the thing going every once in a while. If people don't like the shitposts, you are free to post something of actual use. That's better than a 72 hours day with 10 replies and a forced lynch on someone because he's a Vampire Lord.

If you want something that sounds legit, can we talk about Spruance's reactive play (only comments when someone mentions him) and his OMGUS when I voted him? You will notice that his most relevant posts were after someone applied pressure to him. Once the pressure shifted away from him, he stops. Since he's new, I find this more telling as to his alignment.

RM is either idiotic scum or just retarded. What kind of town announces that they have the enable, thus soft-claiming that they are a PR role...under the pressure of one vote? >.>

I'm just going to vote back to Spruance so that he can start accusing me of being scum for voting him. I think that either Spruance or/ and RM are the 'noob scum' that was noted earlier.

Spruance

Firebringer
January 9th, 2016, 12:26 AM

Too scummy to be scum actually is a think. It is how I sometimes figure out a player is town. You may think its shit, but I find it works quite a bit in finding town players. My basic theory is that scum are motivated to look town or at least not post anti town things, they sometimes do, but its often rare. This is why "scum slips" i don't think happen often and are actually rare.

Firebringer
January 9th, 2016, 12:32 AM
If you want something that sounds legit, can we talk about Spruance's reactive play (only comments when someone mentions him) and his OMGUS when I voted him? You will notice that his most relevant posts were after someone applied pressure to him. Once the pressure shifted away from him, he stops. Since he's new, I find this more telling as to his alignment.

RM is either idiotic scum or just retarded. What kind of town announces that they have the enable, thus soft-claiming that they are a PR role...under the pressure of one vote? >.>

I'm just going to vote back to Spruance so that he can start accusing me of being scum for voting him. I think that either Spruance or/ and RM are the 'noob scum' that was noted earlier.

Spruance
You find it telling that he is scum for OMGUS?
I find it a NEWB tell, not a alignment tell.

RM I don't know what to think of, he clearly hasn't grasped everything about FM yet. Id rather lynch RM than Spruance, I don't think that OMGUS is really telling of anything.

I mean, I think my first FM game I did a OMGUS, someone pointed out to me it was scummy I believe, I never thought much of it and until it was drilled into me what is considered scummy and wasn't {Basically metas}

Sen
January 9th, 2016, 12:36 AM
I thinkSpruance was the only vote I threw that wasn't commanded by the Sheepmaster, so I guess there was something I didn't like, but to be honest, I don't remember. I'll check the thread again later, before going to bed and see if there's anything to it.

Too scummy to be scum actually is a think. It is how I sometimes figure out a player is town. You may think its shit, but I find it works quite a bit in finding town players. My basic theory is that scum are motivated to look town or at least not post anti town things, they sometimes do, but its often rare. This is why "scum slips" i don't think happen often and are actually rare.
Well, according to your theory, I'm town. You are voting me while believing me town. The fuck, dude?

ThePaladin
January 9th, 2016, 12:49 AM
RMcD94
I don't think he's voted anyone yet for some odd reason.

Firebringer
January 9th, 2016, 12:52 AM
I thinkSpruance was the only vote I threw that wasn't commanded by the Sheepmaster, so I guess there was something I didn't like, but to be honest, I don't remember. I'll check the thread again later, before going to bed and see if there's anything to it.

Well, according to your theory, I'm town. You are voting me while believing me town. The fuck, dude?
I said you were going into that territory, and I never said you were town for it.

Sen
January 9th, 2016, 01:22 AM
I said you were going into that territory, and I never said you were town for it.
A'ight. I'll keep shitposting. You let me know when I'm town enough.

RMcD94
I don't think he's voted anyone yet for some odd reason.
You're voting him so he votes? jackiechanwtf.png
RMcD94

Firebringer
January 9th, 2016, 01:23 AM
A'ight. I'll keep shitposting. You let me know when I'm town enough.

You're voting him so he votes? jackiechanwtf.png
RMcD94
Yeah, now that I told you. And you being patently aware of it, it s going to be a Null tell.

Toadette
January 9th, 2016, 01:30 AM
Less than 24 hours remain in day 1

Vote Count 1.1

Sen (3 [L-4]):
Firebringer, Yukitaka Oni, RLVG

RMcD94 (2 [L-5]):
Sen, ThePaladin

Firebringer (2 [L-5]):
Thornholt, SuperJack

Spruance (1 [L-6]):
Calix

Calix (1 [L-6]):
Spruance

Sen
January 9th, 2016, 02:17 AM
Yeah, now that I told you. And you being patently aware of it, it s going to be a Null tell.
Ah, right. I almost forgot about all those tells and reads and all the cool things you all wifom masters do.

Calix: I went back and read Spruance's posts. Nothing of relevance; typical omgus bullshit.

RLVG
January 9th, 2016, 08:32 AM
Ah, right. I almost forgot about all those tells and reads and all the cool things you all wifom masters do.

Some WIFOM Masters fail at WIFOM by making it countereffective, which may be hillarious.

I like the Paladin.

Spruance
January 9th, 2016, 10:44 AM

Spruance

Are the role truly randomized because it seems to me that the host wouldn't give important roles to people on their first games...
Calix on the other hand has a much higher likelyhood of being mafia, and I still think that he is trying too hard to appear "innocent", when clearly he is not.
As for why I don't post much when I'm not "under pressure" (you aren't pressure imo), I don't feel my posts would stand for much anyway and would be a waste of time.

Calix
January 9th, 2016, 10:52 AM
Are the role truly randomized because it seems to me that the host wouldn't give important roles to people on their first games...
Calix on the other hand has a much higher likelyhood of being mafia, and I still think that he is trying too hard to appear "innocent", when clearly he is not.
As for why I don't post much when I'm not "under pressure" (you aren't pressure imo), I don't feel my posts would stand for much anyway and would be a waste of time.

Emphasising the hyperbolic language he uses. Makes vague, sweeping claims but does expand on any of them. His main grudge with me is that I think his posts are terrible and warrant a policy lynch. Apparently this makes one 'clearly mafia' (lol), although he fails to use any of my posts to support this claim.

And lolno at that terrible excuse for not posting. You signed up for this game. Why would you do that if you thought that posting would be a waste of your time?

To go back into mentor mode: Yes, roles are randomised.

Calix
January 9th, 2016, 10:53 AM
Emphasising the hyperbolic language he uses. Makes vague, sweeping claims but does not expand on any of them. His main grudge with me is that I think his posts are terrible and warrant a policy lynch. Apparently this makes one 'clearly mafia' (lol), although he fails to use any of my posts to support this claim.

And lolno at that terrible excuse for not posting. You signed up for this game. Why would you do that if you thought that posting would be a waste of your time?

To go back into mentor mode: Yes, roles are randomised.

Fixed.

Spruance
January 9th, 2016, 10:57 AM
Yeah I shouldn't have posted that but it doesn't really change anything. I am voting you because you are voting me and you are voting me because I am "noob". Unless anyone wants to start a train over our petty dispute can we agree to not vote each other? I don't know if your mafia anymore, and you don't know that I'm not, but nothing is coming out of this lol.

I admit you won, whatever that means.
Calix

Sen
January 9th, 2016, 10:57 AM
I'm just gonna leave this here, because I need a place to vent.
WHO THE FUCK ENDS A DAY AT HOUR MINUS TEN MINUTES? FUCKING SERIOUSLY.

Alright. You may proceed.

Calix
January 9th, 2016, 11:02 AM
We have around 11 and a half hours left. I will not be around for EOD; I doubt many of us will. Looks like Sen is being lynched at the moment.

My vote stays, if for nothing else than a placeholder.

Current Vote Count

Sen (3 [L-4]):
Firebringer, Yukitaka Oni, RLVG
RMcD94 (2 [L-5]):
Sen, ThePaladin
Firebringer (2 [L-5]):
Thornholt, SuperJack
Spruance (1 [L-6]):
Calix

Spruance
January 9th, 2016, 11:10 AM
calix

Then my vote is a "placeholder" as well.

Calix
January 9th, 2016, 11:10 AM
Yeah I shouldn't have posted that but it doesn't really change anything (see my response below). I am voting you because you are voting me (I guess this is something a new player would do) and you are voting me because I am "noob". Unless anyone wants to start a train over our petty dispute can we agree to not vote each other? (vote bargaining) I don't know if your mafia anymore (gives up on their read of me way too easily), and you don't know that I'm not, but nothing is coming out of this lol.

I admit you won (I'm trying to determine your alignment, not 'beat' you into submission. Why would town give up this easily when interrogated?), whatever that means.
Calix

Colour-coded for problematic statements.

I'll explain why it matters.

We are given roles that force us to act in certain, sometimes unconscious ways in order to fulfill our win conditions.

This game makes us use words to achieve said conditions.

People read the words and determine our alignments based on the words used.

Thus, the way you wrote that post changes how people may view you.

Spruance
January 9th, 2016, 11:11 AM
English please.

Spruance
January 9th, 2016, 11:15 AM
I will explain it then.

"it doesn't really change anything" - both of us still may be mafia, but I am willing to vote someone else since there are 3.

"I am voting you because you are voting me" - self-explanatory... what problem do you have with that?

"can we agree to not vote eachother?" - So far we are the only people voting each other, and it doesn't look like that will change, so why bother with pointless petty lynch votes.

"I don't know if you are mafia anymore" - At this point if you weren't voting me then I most likely wouldn't be voting you because there is not enough "evidence"

"I admit you won" - You pointed out enough falicies and I don't really have any way to counter that.

I don't see how any of these statements are problems.

Calix
January 9th, 2016, 11:24 AM
English please.

Are you illiterate or did you just think that my post was full of technical jargon? -_-

I will explain it then.

"it doesn't really change anything" - both of us still may be mafia, but I am willing to vote someone else since there are 3. What are your reads? Who gives you the general impression of being town/ scum? Ignore me for a moment, focus on the bigger picture.

"I am voting you because you are voting me" - self-explanatory... what problem do you have with that? It's called 'Oh My God You Suck'. It's where a player votes someone purely because that player voted for them. It's generally seen as scummy.

"can we agree to not vote eachother?" - So far we are the only people voting each other, and it doesn't look like that will change, so why bother with pointless petty lynch votes. If I still think you're suspicious, then why would I unvote you?

"I don't know if you are mafia anymore" - At this point if you weren't voting me then I most likely wouldn't be voting you because there is not enough "evidence". No, I am referring to you saying that I was 'trying too hard' to 'look innocent'. You were quick to abandon that read. I want you to show me where you got that idea from. Which posts of mine gave you that impression? Don't respond with "But I don't think it now (pls ignore my reactive vote)". You claim to have thought it before. Why did you?

"I admit you won" - You pointed out enough falicies and I don't really have any way to counter that. Again with the giving up. Don't take this as an insult because I don't intend it to be (shocking, I know), but may I ask what you were hoping to achieve by signing? As said, you're new and apparently unfamiliar with forum mafia, so you must have had some reasoning to start now.

I don't see how any of these statements are problems.

Spruance
January 9th, 2016, 11:43 AM
If you want my "reads", then I have a set of assumptions...

1. Mafia members will not vote collectively unless a mafia member has the highest number of votes
2. Mafia members will play somewhat conservatively as they have more to lose.
3. Mafia members will occasionally defend those they know to be town.
4. Mafia members will try hard to not appear collective (subjective obviously)
5. Mafia members will kill so as to frame another individual.
6. Mafia members will never claim to have an ability.

Obviously some of these can't be evaluated yet, but if I had to give my "read", the mafia members (in order of likelihood) are: Suntax, TheDarkestLight, and SuperJack.

In b4 murdered lmao

Sen
January 9th, 2016, 12:08 PM
I'm leaving in some 25 minutes and might not be back by the time the day ends, because Saturday. I'll see if I can check this from my phone, although I hate typing in that thing.

Spruance. Why are you voting Calix if, according to you, the mafia are Suntax, TheDarkestLight, and SuperJack?

*breaks chains*

I'M FREE!

Spruance

ThePaladin
January 9th, 2016, 12:39 PM
I'm leaving in some 25 minutes and might not be back by the time the day ends, because Saturday. I'll see if I can check this from my phone, although I hate typing in that thing.

Spruance. Why are you voting Calix if, according to you, the mafia are Suntax, TheDarkestLight, and SuperJack?

*breaks chains*

I'M FREE!

Spruance

MY SHEEP; they were reptilian all along

ThePaladin
January 9th, 2016, 12:41 PM
Is it just me or is spruance slowly digging a deeper Hold for himself?

ThePaladin
January 9th, 2016, 12:42 PM
Is it just me or is spruance slowly digging a deeper Hole for himself?
Fixed*

ThePaladin
January 9th, 2016, 12:46 PM
Ruh would rather get rid of a lurker but your Arguments have backfired terrificly
Spruance

Suntax
January 9th, 2016, 12:51 PM
I am sorry about my lurkiness however while I'm in a more personal understanding at this time this game is a lower priority on my list.
I need to go to a place and do things I will be able to post in 5 or 10 mins so fire off questions
Also paladin nice avatar