PDA

View Full Version : RLVG's Adventure Quest: The Next Adventure

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

deathworlds
January 19th, 2016, 04:49 PM
Thank you frog my good ally
if you hear anyone talk about gruesome Khan inform me because it's my bounties bitches .
also frog your opinion on appa aka deathworlds he sees me as a threat where all i wanna do is detonate a nuclear blast capable of world destruction while I launch into space to create my perfect life on mars.

WARNING: THIS IS A DIRECT THREAT OF AGGRESSION, HOSTILE WILL BE ELIMINATED ON SIGHT.

SuperJack
January 19th, 2016, 05:01 PM
Suntax. You are being mean. You might kill my future companion. And I need them alive. THEY WILL BE MY FRIEND FOREVER. >->

Frog
January 19th, 2016, 05:45 PM
I like the idea of allies. But I really want an undead army first.

Toadette
January 19th, 2016, 06:13 PM
I found a shovel! :) I'm pretty resourceful

Suntax
January 20th, 2016, 02:14 PM
Shovel? Dig a hole and try to kill the dirt

deathworlds
January 20th, 2016, 04:15 PM
Cailor checks her pockets. Only to find a mysterious "MacGuffin Chest of Ultimate Camel" is now there.

Cailor hopes that she can create an army of Camels to help all her friends! Which are currently numbered at 0.

-Process-

Cailor would be happy to share more of her secrets, for some of potential friends. As Cailor knows friends share secrets

RESPONSE: APPA HAS RECEIVED AN ITEM VERY SIMILAR TO WHAT UNIT CAILOR RECEIVED A "MacGuffin Chest" AS WELL.

deathworlds
January 20th, 2016, 10:30 PM
That's possible, if you manage to find The Secret and Awesome Legendary Cobalt Bomb.

QUESTION: APPA REQUIRES HIGH-TECH ELECTRONICS TO COMPLETE HIS MAIN QUEST, ARE HIGH-TECH ELECTRONICS AVAILABLE? OR DOES APPA HAVE TO SALVAGE OTHER TEKNIDS?

RLVG
January 21st, 2016, 08:03 AM
QUESTION: APPA REQUIRES HIGH-TECH ELECTRONICS TO COMPLETE HIS MAIN QUEST, ARE HIGH-TECH ELECTRONICS AVAILABLE? OR DOES APPA HAVE TO SALVAGE OTHER TEKNIDS?

Upgrades can occur for anyone, but it's quest / progress / Round related.

Suntax
January 21st, 2016, 08:33 AM
FUNCE!!!! FYRE!!!! Actions please

SuperJack
January 21st, 2016, 08:59 AM
Cailor sad.

Suntax
January 21st, 2016, 11:01 AM
Why is calior sad
also to the rest of you if any id you aquire the cobalt explosive you become a immediate threat to my goals

To host; am I allowed to put up a bounty on a player with a cash or trade sum

SuperJack
January 21st, 2016, 11:28 AM
Cailor offered secrets for a friendship :(

Cailor remains alone still.

Cailor is so awesome! Why you guys not like her?

Frog
January 21st, 2016, 12:16 PM
Shaaame

Suntax
January 21st, 2016, 03:23 PM
Ok a few questions to everyone
one to calior and frog; an alliance to mr will prove invaluable to both your success and life when in my soon to be made alliance all i ask for is explosive or volatile materials in return you gain my honour,a evac if needed and when the big bang happens and will give any alliance member money or items if needed and vice versa

Question to host;is it possible if I take a city to make an alliance chat group that needs a invite for my amazing alliance

deathworlds
January 21st, 2016, 04:38 PM
Ok a few questions to everyone
one to calior and frog; an alliance to mr will prove invaluable to both your success and life when in my soon to be made alliance all i ask for is explosive or volatile materials in return you gain my honour,a evac if needed and when the big bang happens and will give any alliance member money or items if needed and vice versa

Question to host;is it possible if I take a city to make an alliance chat group that needs a invite for my amazing alliance

WARNING: THIS IS A DIRECT THREAT TO APPA'S GOALS. APPA WILL NOT BE STOPPED FROM COMPLETING HIS GOAL.

Suntax
January 21st, 2016, 05:11 PM
WARNING: THIS IS A DIRECT THREAT TO APPA'S GOALS. APPA WILL NOT BE STOPPED FROM COMPLETING HIS GOAL.

Appa what are your goals

deathworlds
January 21st, 2016, 07:51 PM
Appa what are your goals

RESPONSE: APPA'S PRIME DIRECTIVE IS TO PROTECT ANYTHING UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF "The Wise" IF UNABLE TO CONTACT ANYTHING UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF HER, THEN APPA MUST IMPROVE HIS A.I, AND CREATE AN COLONY OF TEKNID DIRECTLY UNDER APPAS INFLUENCE. ONCE ALL TEKNIDS HAVE BEEN ASSIMILATED, WE THEN REACH OUT TO THE STARS FOR "The Wise", SHE WILL DECIDE IF THE PLANET WILL UNDERGO HOLLOWIZATION OR BE LEFT ALONE FOR STUDY.

Toadette
January 21st, 2016, 07:55 PM
Were you given objectives? I don't have one yet.

deathworlds
January 21st, 2016, 07:56 PM
Were you given objectives? I don't have one yet.

RESPONSE: UNITS GENERATE THEIR OWN OBJECTIVE

Suntax
January 22nd, 2016, 02:13 PM
HOST QUESTIONS

1..is it possible if I take a city to make an alliance chat group that needs a invite for my amazing

RLVG
January 22nd, 2016, 02:18 PM
HOST QUESTIONS

1..is it possible if I take a city to make an alliance chat group that needs a invite for my amazing

I don't quite understand the first question.
You can make chat groups with players, but host will provide a more official one if there's companionship and mutual goals - until cancelled.

You may make bounties, but it has to be through a blackmarket guy and you need to know the identity of said player.

Suntax
January 22nd, 2016, 02:57 PM
Ok thanks and the first one was answered fine

deathworlds
January 22nd, 2016, 08:29 PM
QUESTION: WILL UNRESPONSIVE UNITS BE PURGED SOON?

Suntax
January 23rd, 2016, 12:50 PM
QUESTION: WILL UNRESPONSIVE UNITS BE PURGED SOON?

Yes please do this, maybe put them in one of my cryogenic support chambers and put there stuff with them and if they ever return they will be thawed out and I will get paid dollar.
cheap price on the chambers aswell.

Also dont feel that you need to take this too fast due to your internal problems.

RLVG
January 23rd, 2016, 01:04 PM
I'm tired of continously poking. One of them have read the PM.

Oh well, continuing tomorrow, warningless.

Toadette
January 23rd, 2016, 01:08 PM
I'm tired of continously poking. One of them have read the PM.

Oh well, continuing tomorrow, warningless.

I'm pretty sure this isn't me, I responded and have received no pokings

Just saying something just in case I missed something and get booted like in other games

RLVG
January 23rd, 2016, 01:13 PM
I warned you that the new system is more hummiliating.

Player Submitted Actions : (Red = None, Green = Submitted)

Brendan
Calix
DarknessB
Deathworlds
Frog
Funce
FYRE
NoctiZ
Stealthbomber16
Suntax
SuperJack
TheDarkestLight
Toadette

RLVG
January 23rd, 2016, 01:37 PM
While we wait for Tomorrow, I'd like to hear some feedback. Would you want a custom quest, or would you prefer the Host to make a defined questline for you?

Suntax
January 23rd, 2016, 01:45 PM
well as you all know i want to take over the realm, destroy it and make a new civilization on mars which sets up the next version of this game very nicely
unless that is a quest you can predetermine me then its custom but already said something about a cobalt explosive so whatever

Calix
January 23rd, 2016, 01:54 PM
While we wait for Tomorrow, I'd like to hear some feedback. Would you want a custom quest, or would you prefer the Host to make a defined questline for you?

Would it be possible to have both? So that maybe you start on the defined quest and then veer off to do your own thing later on?

For the record, I'm fine with either.

RLVG
January 23rd, 2016, 01:59 PM
Would it be possible to have both? So that maybe you start on the defined quest and then veer off to do your own thing later on?

For the record, I'm fine with either.

There's plenty of quests around already, but creativity helps a lot. Simply talking to someone won't offer that much compared to being more specific with them.
Quests usually tends to get to something bigger.

What I'm offering is something that's offered right off the bat.
If you don't like that idea, there's always the option to do a Custom Quest and I'll approve it / modify it lightly.

A combination of both is possible!

deathworlds
January 23rd, 2016, 02:34 PM

RESPONSE: APPA WOULD ENJOY A COMBINATION OF BOTH, HAVE UNITS STATE THEIR OWN GOALS, AND THE HOST GENERATES QUESTS THAT ULTIMATELY LEAD TO THEIR GOAL BEING ACCOMPLISHED.

Suntax
January 23rd, 2016, 02:41 PM
RESPONSE: APPA WOULD ENJOY A COMBINATION OF BOTH, HAVE UNITS STATE THEIR OWN GOALS, AND THE HOST GENERATES QUESTS THAT ULTIMATELY LEAD TO THEIR GOAL BEING ACCOMPLISHED.

I agree with A.P.P.A's statement however since A.P.P.A is opposed to world domination, destruction and eventually evacuate to Mars with all faithful allies to my cause which I have yet to name.

Frog
January 23rd, 2016, 03:16 PM

It's a collaborative effort for me.

I'd like my quest(s) to be a mixture if myself, other players, and game master's decisions.

E.G. I want that badass ruby. I want to command the army of the dead. I want to be the chosen Demon agent of DOOM that the cult has been looking for. But if it doesn't make sense with other players quests, then I'll accept the game master's choice of how my quest(s) will go.

SuperJack
January 23rd, 2016, 03:26 PM

I'd like my quest(s) to be a mixture if myself, other players, and game master's decisions.

E.G. I want that badass ruby. I want to command the army of the dead. I want to be the chosen Demon agent of DOOM that the cult has been looking for. But if it doesn't make sense with other players quests, then I'll accept the game master's choice of how my quest(s) will go.

THIS

Cailor wants to meet another player so she can become there best friend!

Suntax
January 23rd, 2016, 03:47 PM

cult, demon army, DOOM? This could go against my primary goals if this cult seeks world domination

RLVG
January 23rd, 2016, 03:54 PM
There's 16 pre-made groups that plans world domination for different reasons.

4 wants the world to explode and die out.
4 wants the world to be enslaved.
4 wants the world to be taken liberal control of.
4 wants the world to be taken under unknown reasons.

Three of those are large ones, the rest are minor which has the potential to become large.
There's also groups that are against those.

#lore

deathworlds
January 23rd, 2016, 04:05 PM
There's 16 pre-made groups that plans world domination for different reasons.

4 wants the world to explode and die out.
4 wants the world to be enslaved.
4 wants the world to be taken liberal control of.
4 wants the world to be taken under unknown reasons.

Three of those are large ones, the rest are minor which has the potential to become large.
There's also groups that are against those.

#lore

RESPONSE: APPA'S DIRECT THREATS ARE HIGHLIGHTED UNDER RED.

RLVG
January 24th, 2016, 09:44 AM
Processing actions. If none was made, your turn was skipped.

Suntax
January 24th, 2016, 10:50 AM
Processing actions. If none was made, your turn was skipped.

yayy

RLVG
January 24th, 2016, 12:20 PM
Adventure Quest

Round 1, Part 6

Alas, no one has actually died yet.

About a quarter of the players is in the same area, oh my!

DING DONG! You have ONE publicly announced guess, a number between 1 to 5, reward is a Secondary Point if guessed correctly.
There may be multiple winners on this one.

Brendan
Calix
DarknessB
Deathworlds
Frog
Funce
FYRE *
NoctiZ
Stealthbomber16
Suntax
SuperJack
TheDarkestLight
Toadette

deathworlds
January 24th, 2016, 12:23 PM
Adventure Quest

Round 1, Part 6

DING DONG! You have ONE publicly announced guess, a number between 1 to 5, reward is a Secondary Point if guessed correctly.

Brendan
Calix
DarknessB
Deathworlds
Frog
Funce
FYRE
NoctiZ
Stealthbomber16
Suntax
SuperJack
TheDarkestLight
Toadette

I'm assuming whole numbers?

RLVG
January 24th, 2016, 12:25 PM
I'm assuming whole numbers?

You may only guess one number.

"I'm guessing One."
"I'm guessing Two."
"I'm guessing Three."
"I'm guessing Four."
"I'm guessing Five."

Multiple answers will be ignored.

deathworlds
January 24th, 2016, 12:31 PM
I'm guessing Two.

Suntax
January 24th, 2016, 12:32 PM
"I'm guessing Four."
i was unable to kill the angel unfortunately
theirs a sorcerer who jumped out of a portal

action: walk in front of the sorcerer and say the line"so i heard you guys might be against my goals unfortunately thats the wrong answer"and attempt put a round in his head then if such action is successful loot his body for all his shit then move towards the barracks to greet the soldiers

Suntax
January 24th, 2016, 12:33 PM
Also i think FYRE wants to be put in cryogenic hibernation you can pm him to confirm but i think that is his forte

NoctiZ
January 24th, 2016, 02:56 PM
I'm guessing one #yolo

Toadette
January 24th, 2016, 03:03 PM
I think I found a nuke. If you are currently in the west, reasons why I should or shouldn't destroy your entire region?

I am guessing 5

Frog
January 24th, 2016, 03:04 PM
You may only guess one number.

"I'm guessing One."
"I'm guessing Two."
"I'm guessing Three."
"I'm guessing Four."
"I'm guessing Five."

Multiple answers will be ignored.

I'm guessing Three.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xOrgLj9lOwk

I'm also taking my time to consider my actions.

I'll be able to teleport everywhere (any major city) next turn.

If I pick up the ruby, my power is greatly increased, but I have to fight 100 skeletons.

I know this to be an impossible task purely because of my negative health per attack, is have to attack 100 times and incur damage 100x.

Right now I'm in the middle of a test to join the cult that will grant me teleportation.

So I'm definitely the cursed one the cult has been looking for, because I'm what came through the portal. So I should probably go meet the cult north of me. I also have a side quest to the north looking for a giant green gem.

To the south is a silver mine where I can get better weapons etc.

And of course, I can also meet up in any city if anyone wants to partner up and fight people. (I have a DOOM monk companion who has Fire and Ice spells)

I'm probably going to pass my cultist test, meet up with the cult, grab the green stone, then grab the ruby, fight until I'm close to death, then teleport to safety to a city to meet up with whoever wants to wreak havoc.

So that's in about 6-8 turns or so.

Anyone down to meet up in City of Kalesh, City of Lux or City of Boondon.

Fuck. I misread. I'm going to one if those cities next turn. Ah well.

Next turn, anyone want to meet?

Toadette
January 24th, 2016, 03:06 PM
Come.meet me Frog I have a tower close by we can explore

Right after I nuke the west that is

Calix
January 24th, 2016, 03:08 PM
"I'm guessing Four."
i was unable to kill the angel unfortunately
theirs a sorcerer who jumped out of a portal

action: walk in front of the sorcerer and say the line"so i heard you guys might be against my goals unfortunately thats the wrong answer"and attempt put a round in his head then if such action is successful loot his body for all his shit then move towards the barracks to greet the soldiers

I'm going with 2 for my guess.

Also I tried following the same sorcerer as you, it seems Suntax.

I'm currently chilling out with the Angel. I still need to decide on my next move since I also jumped through a portal and I'm now in a completely different location to what I was expecting.

This is the part where I am actually in the West and I'm about to get blown up. Going to check the map again, will post again if I am in the West.

Toadette
January 24th, 2016, 03:08 PM
My coordinate is Coordinate : AN - 83 in the desert

NoctiZ
January 24th, 2016, 03:09 PM

pls no

I r awsum person

Frog
January 24th, 2016, 03:12 PM

Awesome!!! Demon powah!! which city?

This turn I'm going to take the ruby, run away from the skeletons into the cultist test chamber, slits my wrists, and teleport to your city Toadette.

I should be superpowered by the ruby then, but I will have unleashed 100 aggressive skeletons on the island to the South East :-D

Toadette
January 24th, 2016, 03:15 PM
Awesome!!! Demon powah!! which city?

This turn I'm going to take the ruby, run away from the skeletons into the cultist test chamber, slits my wrists, and teleport to your city Toadette.

I should be superpowered by the ruby then, but I will have unleashed 100 aggressive skeletons on the island to the South East :-D

I don't know what city I gotta check the map lol

I can also nuke "left" or myself but that's seems silly. Or I can ram my shovel into the computer and be a good person.... Naewww

Toadette
January 24th, 2016, 03:19 PM
So I'm way south. To my west and left is a small island, to my east another red dot. I don't know what cities but I found mining equipment (my shovel) so Lyx is probably one of those

I'm in a small hut in the desert

Frog
January 24th, 2016, 03:23 PM
Lyx is the bottom right dot.
Kalesh is middle right dot.
Boondon is... ??? Hopefully closer to you.

Frog
January 24th, 2016, 03:23 PM
And you're evil, definitely nuke the west :-D

Toadette
January 24th, 2016, 03:27 PM
Lyx is the bottom right dot.
Kalesh is middle right dot.
Boondon is... ??? Hopefully closer to you.

I couldn't find coordinates with city names.

I'm close to the island city but if you can't cross you may have to go to the bottom middle

Frog
January 24th, 2016, 03:32 PM
I couldn't find coordinates with city names.

I'm close to the island city but if you can't cross you may have to go to the bottom middle

... There are many island cities. I think you're close to the bottom left 4 dot island city?

Toadette
January 24th, 2016, 03:33 PM
... There are many island cities. I think you're close to the bottom left 4 dot island city?

Yes that seems right

Frog
January 24th, 2016, 03:36 PM
So the west is nuked, and the bottom east will be plagued with 100 skeletons.

Good job team demon!

Lol. RIP this world.

Suntax
January 24th, 2016, 03:36 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOO
NOBODY DETONATES A NUCLEAR WARHEAD BUT THE GREAT CYBERNETIC RUSSIAN
YOU DETONATE THAT NUKE AND YOU WILL BECOME THE ARCH ENEMY OF THE GREAT COBALT ALLIANCE

TO ALL OF YOU IF YOU WISH TO SURVIVE WHEN I DESTROY THE REALM JOIN THE ALLIANCE OR DIE

to calix kill the Angel he is the guy who got away from me I bet plus Angels are good and I'm evil

Frog
January 24th, 2016, 03:38 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOO
YOU DETONATE THAT NUKE AND YOU WILL BECOME THE ARCH ENEMY OF THE GREAT COBALT ALLIANCE

TO ALL OF YOU IF YOU WISH TO SURVIVE WHEN I DESTROY THE REALM JOIN THE ALLIANCE OR DIE

to calix kill the Angel he is the guy who got away from me I bet plus Angels are good and I'm evil

Lol, I mean... It's kind if an empty threat because Toadette has the Nuke so...

Toadette
NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lines have been drawn in the sand it appears.

deathworlds
I'm going with 2 for my guess.

Also I tried following the same sorcerer as you, it seems Suntax.

I'm currently chilling out with the Angel. I still need to decide on my next move since I also jumped through a portal and I'm now in a completely different location to what I was expecting.

This is the part where I am actually in the West and I'm about to get blown up. Going to check the map again, will post again if I am in the West.

RESPONSE: APPA CAN EXPLAIN. I PURSUED THE SORCERER, HE RAN INTO THE TOWER OF KNOWLEDGE, I AM GOING TO GO THROUGH THE PORTAL TO ELIMINATE SUNTAX, WHO I BELEIVE IS ON THE OTHER SIDE.

RESPONSE: ALSO I BELIEVE I SAW UNIT CALIX, AN ALIEN READING A BOOK, WHO JUST DECIDED TO JUMP THOUGH THE PORTAL AS WELL.

deathworlds
January 24th, 2016, 03:39 PM
Lines have been drawn in the sand it appears.

RESPONSE: INB4 THE NUKE SCREWS UP AND BLOWS YOU UP INSTEAD

Frog
January 24th, 2016, 03:40 PM
I mean, instead of detonating the nuke, we could use it to create a nuclear reactor that would power our fortress or something. It'd be infinite energy, I'm sure we could harness it's power for something Awesome. Like a death star laser beam. :-D

deathworlds
January 24th, 2016, 03:41 PM
I mean, instead of detonating the nuke, we could use it to create a nuclear reactor that would power our fortress or something. It'd be infinite energy, I'm sure we could harness it's power for something Awesome. Like a death star laser beam. :-D

RESPONSE: APPA REQUIRES LARGE AMOUNTS OF ENERGY FOR PROCCESSING POWER.

Frog
January 24th, 2016, 03:42 PM
RESPONSE: APPA REQUIRES LARGE AMOUNTS OF ENERGY FOR PROCCESSING POWER.

Yeah but you're good aren't you? :-P

SuperJack
January 24th, 2016, 03:45 PM
:( All Cailor wants is someone who will love her, and she will love back.

deathworlds
January 24th, 2016, 03:47 PM
Yeah but you're good aren't you? :-P

RESPONSE: APPA IS NEITHER GOOD NOR EVIL, APPA WILL FOLLOW HIS PRIME DIRECTIVE.

Suntax
January 24th, 2016, 03:49 PM
APPA my action us to kill the the magic mun steal his shit and speak to the army also calix I hope will join my Great Cobalt Alliance.
Frog and Toadette I want you to know that detonating a nuke is a fiddly and complicated job if you wanna hit the target so in a shell you need to harness its power and join my alliance
then we can find the Great Cobalt Bomb and a space craft with hibernation modules so we can destroy earth and create a new utopia on mars.
if you don't wanna join them you will die with the rest when I rocket into space.

Frog don't listen to APPA she is trying to ruin word domination,she is against WORLD DOMINATION we must kill her multiple times

Toadette

Then I have to hack this computer and idk if my skill is high enough

Toadette
APPA my action us to kill the the magic mun steal his shit and speak to the army also calix I hope will join my Great Cobalt Alliance.
Frog and Toadette I want you to know that detonating a nuke is a fiddly and complicated job if you wanna hit the target so in a shell you need to harness its power and join my alliance
then we can find the Great Cobalt Bomb and a space craft with hibernation modules so we can destroy earth and create a new utopia on mars.
if you don't wanna join them you will die with the rest when I rocket into space.

Frog don't listen to APPA she is trying to ruin word domination,she is against WORLD DOMINATION we must kill her multiple times

All I have is the detonator. Computer already has the coordinates locked :)

deathworlds
January 24th, 2016, 03:50 PM

RESPONSE: APPA IS AMUSED.

deathworlds
January 24th, 2016, 03:51 PM
Then I have to hack this computer and idk if my skill is high enough

RESPONSE: APPA CAN DIRECTLY INTERFACE WITH THE COMPUTER IF NECCESSARY.

SuperJack
January 24th, 2016, 03:51 PM
Cailor is going to go into a tree. Have a Nap.

Calix
January 24th, 2016, 03:52 PM
RESPONSE: APPA CAN EXPLAIN. I PURSUED THE SORCERER, HE RAN INTO THE TOWER OF KNOWLEDGE, I AM GOING TO GO THROUGH THE PORTAL TO ELIMINATE SUNTAX, WHO I BELEIVE IS ON THE OTHER SIDE.

RESPONSE: ALSO I BELIEVE I SAW UNIT CALIX, AN ALIEN READING A BOOK, WHO JUST DECIDED TO JUMP THOUGH THE PORTAL AS WELL.

Yep, that is me. I am now occupying the same location that Suntax started off as. And I'm still going to read that book and try and team up with the Angel to get free shit.

Even in roleplay, I am boring and conventional.

Calix
January 24th, 2016, 03:56 PM
Also there's a Teknid staring at me.

Hm, do I team up with Teknid and the Angel or do I attempt to use my amazing new magic abilities to blast both of you? Decisions decisions /s

Suntax
January 24th, 2016, 03:57 PM
Calix I need you to kill that Angel he is trying to get my bounty and I will award you somehow if he is dead
Also join the GREAT COBALT ALLIANCE if you wish to survive the world's eventual destruction.

Toadette a detonator will detonate the nuke where it is do not fire the nuke off instead shut it down and find a way to extract the uranium from it. Trust me its better in the long run

deathworlds
January 24th, 2016, 03:58 PM

Hm, do I team up with Teknid and the Angel or do I attempt to use my amazing new magic abilities to blast both of you? Decisions decisions /s

RESPONSE: BLAST THE TEKNID, AND GIVE ME THE REMAINS.

SuperJack
January 24th, 2016, 03:59 PM
Boondon is the most south-west red dot. One Square.

Toadette
January 24th, 2016, 03:59 PM
Calix I need you to kill that Angel he is trying to get my bounty and I will award you somehow if he is dead
Also join the GREAT COBALT ALLIANCE if you wish to survive the world's eventual destruction.

Toadette a detonator will detonate the nuke where it is do not fire the nuke off instead shut it down and find a way to extract the uranium from it. Trust me its better in the long run

Naw I've made up my mind. If you're in the west you better high tail it outta there?

Suntax
January 24th, 2016, 04:00 PM

I know of no teknid but I have a quest to kill the wifeof Khan TO join a group and get a awesome rifle.
I hope the magic mun have many a good loot and the barracks has a vendor and some cool explosive shit.

Also in in the B cords so I think I'm fine

Calix
January 24th, 2016, 04:01 PM
RESPONSE: BLAST THE TEKNID, AND GIVE ME THE REMAINS.

You want me to blow you up?

Sure, if that's what your heart desires.

I'd rather team up with the Angel who is currently in front of me and hope that they have something that will make me even more absurdly OP than I already am /s

deathworlds
January 24th, 2016, 04:03 PM
You want me to blow you up?

Sure, if that's what your heart desires.

I'd rather team up with the Angel who is currently in front of me and hope that they have something that will make me even more absurdly OP than I already am /s

RESPONSE: APPA HAS YET TO MOVE THROUGH THE PORTAL, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE THAT THE TEKNID YOU ARE VIEWING IS APPA.

Suntax
January 24th, 2016, 04:04 PM
Naw I've made up my mind. If you're in the west you better high tail it outta there?

Since you are excited by world destruction I think we can make a deal.
I will allow you to detonate that nuke or any you come across and in return you assist me and my alliance to travel to mars and destroy the world were on.
Or you die when me and my other allies travel.

@calix
Why not just kill the Angel and loot his shit and get my reward which I have not figured out yet but will likely be off this magic mun

Calix
January 24th, 2016, 04:05 PM
RESPONSE: APPA HAS YET TO MOVE THROUGH THE PORTAL, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE THAT THE TEKNID YOU ARE VIEWING IS APPA.

Excuse me kind sir, but are you wearing yellow retro glasses?

@Suntax, because that's your job, not mine. I'm in it to become some sort of powerful sorcerer.

deathworlds
January 24th, 2016, 04:06 PM
Excuse me kind sir, but are you wearing yellow retro glasses?

@Suntax, because that's your job, not mine. I'm in it to become some sort of powerful sorcerer.

ERROR: APPA IS CONFUSED. UNIT CALIX DID MOVE THROUGH THE PORTAL YES?

Suntax
January 24th, 2016, 04:08 PM
Calior/superjack-do you need friend,a ally then join The Great Cobalt Alliance for your every desire.

And calix killing a Angel will give you his power and my reward gives you more power so double power
or if you are deadset on not making him dead set then try and ask him about Khan and to get off his back

Calix
January 24th, 2016, 04:09 PM
ERROR: APPA IS CONFUSED. UNIT CALIX DID MOVE THROUGH THE PORTAL YES?

I am in the City of Dexan and I currently have intentions of creating a firestorm, so I sincerely hope you're not in range when that happens.

Suntax
January 24th, 2016, 04:10 PM
Well i will not be in that firestorm I am trying to get sweet magic man sorcerer loot

deathworlds
January 24th, 2016, 04:12 PM
I am in the City of Dexan and I currently have intentions of creating a firestorm, so I sincerely hope you're not in range when that happens.

LOGICAL PARADOX DETECTED: APPA IS CURRENTLY IN THE CITY OF KALESH, AND SAW UNIT CALIX MOVE THROUGH A PORTAL, TO ARRIVE IN THE CITY OF DEXAN.
UNIT CALIX SEES APPA.

?????

Calix
January 24th, 2016, 04:14 PM
LOGICAL PARADOX DETECTED: APPA IS CURRENTLY IN THE CITY OF KALESH, AND SAW UNIT CALIX MOVE THROUGH A PORTAL, TO ARRIVE IN THE CITY OF DEXAN.
UNIT CALIX SEES APPA.

?????

Ah, I think I may have detected the problem. I received a description of a Teknid before I was transferred through the portal. It appears that we are not in the same location after all.

deathworlds
January 24th, 2016, 04:15 PM

RESPONSE: EITHER WAY, UNIT CALIX IS NOT A THREAT TO APPA. IF YOU SEE A TEKNID OR CYBORG (THAT IS NOT UNIT APPA) AND HARVEST ITS MECHANICAL COMPONENTS, AND GIVE THEM TO ME, I WILL REWARD YOU.

SuperJack
January 24th, 2016, 04:18 PM
RESPONSE: EITHER WAY, UNIT CALIX IS NOT A THREAT TO APPA. IF YOU SEE A TEKNID OR CYBORG (THAT IS NOT UNIT APPA) AND HARVEST ITS MECHANICAL COMPONENTS, AND GIVE THEM TO ME, I WILL REWARD YOU.

uRRRrrg your a BAD ROBOT

GO learn real names and stop making them up#!

Calix
January 24th, 2016, 04:19 PM

Sure thing.

I'll just continue to stock up on magic spells and power then with my new NPC buddy.

Suntax
January 24th, 2016, 04:21 PM
That calix is a direct aggression to myself,I am a cyborg trying to kill me will result in demise my rewards are better and more useful then APPA rewards

To calior have you looked over my offer and will you join my alliance for friendship and a major ally

SuperJack
January 24th, 2016, 04:24 PM
That calix is a direct aggression to myself,I am a cyborg trying to kill me will result in demise my rewards are better and more useful then APPA rewards

To calior have you looked over my offer and will you join my alliance for friendship and a major ally

i dont think your accent is attractive, you would bore me, all you are interested is kill kill kill
Cailor wants fun. Cailor wants love.

Suntax
January 24th, 2016, 04:29 PM
Calior you have only seen my cybernetic side the side of death
My human side is deep,loving and caring

Here is a poem I made for you
Calior
this realm is sought with death and destruction
but you look for love and care
and while it's hard for me to show you
I care and love too

And when the going seems tough
or the world seems unfair
then I will look out for you
Because I know i care

And if you only see my killing side
then I'm sorry and you must see it that way
But I kill to achieve my goal
My goal to love you

SuperJack
January 24th, 2016, 04:33 PM
Im confused. Accent made it sound terrible :/ I Cailor, have high standards for poems.

Suntax
January 24th, 2016, 04:37 PM
My accent is not of borat or Russian.
in this realm my accent i changed to a gentleman British accent I thought I outlined that else ware.
And Calior to be fair no body has taken intrest in your love unfortunately
but id you still feel this way a simple friend zone so we stay allies or at least friends.

SuperJack
January 24th, 2016, 04:44 PM
I like cake

SuperJack
January 24th, 2016, 04:45 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-dwLogDQnUx8/UOKAiZqDwAI/AAAAAAAAHeE/eWDDLxiYzGo/s1600/cyborg-woman-1080.jpg

Suntax
January 24th, 2016, 04:46 PM
Would you like me to buy you a cake calior
I have the funds
anycake of your choosing

SuperJack
January 24th, 2016, 04:47 PM
Would you like me to buy you a cake calior
I have the funds
anycake of your choosing

Your MISSION! To get me some cake. You do that I shall consider you as a Candidate!

Suntax
January 24th, 2016, 04:52 PM
Ok any specific cake?

SuperJack
January 24th, 2016, 05:06 PM
Ok any specific cake?

If you care, then you know

Suntax
January 24th, 2016, 05:26 PM
Hey rlvg

Frog
January 24th, 2016, 06:38 PM
"Hear me Monk!
I am not of this world.
I am Estefaniel Von Ziggyhvc: Demon Knight and Bringer of Darkness.
Legions of Angels tremble at the sound of my name, I fear nothing; neither skeleton nor beast.
I was teleported here by the power of this temple away from the endless war between Angels and Demons. My only hope of returning must be found here at this temple.
And I will stop at nothing to return to the Endless War!
Listen here, for this is what I will do Monk:
I will take this magical ruby and accept it's power.
I have no desire to fight with skeletons- for they are merely the weak warriors that weren't strong enough to survive in the first place. The weak do not deserve my time.
So after grabbing the Ruby, we will turn away from the skeletons and walk up the staircase of DOOM, breaking off as many spikes and spears that we can both carry along the way. I will slit my wrist and drink my blood. Just as I bring DOOM to my world, I will bring DOOM to this world.
Together we will walk through the portal that will teleport us to the city of Kalesh.
Hopefully there we will find good use for all of our spikes, spears, and this powerful magic ruby.
Monk, we will do this, and together we will bring DOOM to this world!"

Toadette
January 25th, 2016, 12:41 AM
Since you are excited by world destruction I think we can make a deal.
I will allow you to detonate that nuke or any you come across and in return you assist me and my alliance to travel to mars and destroy the world were on.
Or you die when me and my other allies travel.

@calix
Why not just kill the Angel and loot his shit and get my reward which I have not figured out yet but will likely be off this magic mun

Huh? You will "allow me" to detonate my nuke? Is that a threat somehow? My finger is on the button. How are you gonna stop me? And in return I assist you? WTF type of "deal" is that?

You're pathetic and I can't wait til we meet and I kill you.

i dont think your accent is attractive, you would bore me, all you are interested is kill kill kill
Cailor wants fun. Cailor wants love.

Join me and Frog, as we are simply anti Suntax in the Anti-Suntax Demon alliance :)

Frog
January 25th, 2016, 03:37 AM
I'm altered my action slightly:

First:
The monk and I break off as many spears and spikes and place almost all next to the portal.

Next:
We line narrow corridor of spikes at the entrance with wooden spears and arm ourselves with spears.

Third:
I grab the ruby outside the cave, inciting skeletons aggression, and I lure them to the cave.

Fourth:
I walk about 20 paces into the cave, pick up long spikes and block the narrow path with spikes firmly blocking the path so no skeletons can pass, while the monk and I are safe on the other side. The skeletons are too weak to knock down out barricade.

Fifth:
The monk sets the path of wooden spears on the side of the skeletons on Fire. The flames swallow the 100 skeletons slowly, while easily jab at the skeletons through the holes in the spike blockade where they are forced to be killed 1 by 1 in the narrow path. The monk contains the flames to their side by using ice on our side.

Sixth:
I cut my wrists and drink my blood from the chalice, teleporting to the city of Kalesh with the monk. We push our piles of spikes and spears through the portal with us, carrying as many as possible.

-----

The main difference with this action is I get exp for killing 100 skeletons by solving a puzzle of 'how to kill 100 enemies', I make my DOOM monk a badass, and we have 100 spikes and 100 spears to trade for something more portable/useful in the city of Kalesh. AND I still keep the awesome Ruby.

Basically with an AOE trap, making them unable to attack me, and sniping them 1 by 1 by thrusting long ranged spears through the blockade gap.

SuperJack
January 25th, 2016, 04:37 AM
Adventure Quest

About a quarter of the players is in the same area, oh my! 13/4=3.25 About=3.

Cailor would like to know what her Puzzlemania skill point adds to this. Cailor would like her skill to affect this.
Cailor will pick her answer once the host replys.

Anyone like trees? I think they are so cool!

Brendan
January 25th, 2016, 04:57 AM
apparently cyborgs don't like oreos :(

SuperJack
January 25th, 2016, 04:59 AM
apparently cyborgs don't like oreos :(

0-o Cake>Oreos

Frog
January 25th, 2016, 05:56 AM
Cailor would like to know what her Puzzlemania skill point adds to this. Cailor would like her skill to affect this.
Cailor will pick her answer once the host replys.

Anyone like trees? I think they are so cool!

I think I solved this one. :-D

This puzzle is short and sweet, focus only on the puzzle:
"You have ONE publicly announced guess, a number between 1 to 5"

SuperJack
January 25th, 2016, 06:04 AM
I think I solved this one. :-D

This puzzle is short and sweet, focus only on the puzzle:
"You have ONE publicly announced guess, a number between 1 to 5"

Calior saw that and coloured it in green....

Cailor wonders why you guessed three?

Frog
January 25th, 2016, 06:08 AM
Calior saw that and coloured it in green....

Cailor wonders why you guessed three?

3 is between 1 and 5 obv. :toadette:

RLVG
January 25th, 2016, 07:39 AM
Cailor would like to know what her Puzzlemania skill point adds to this.

Puzzlemania only affects personal puzzles. This is a public puzzle.

SuperJack
January 25th, 2016, 07:43 AM
I'm guessing One.

Frog
January 25th, 2016, 07:57 AM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/d3/6c/5c/d36c5cc82eee9f09ff1dd1cf5c3b68ae.jpg

E.V.Z. prepares to annihilate the skeletons, and AFKers.

Suntax
January 25th, 2016, 08:09 AM
Huh? You will "allow me" to detonate my nuke? Is that a threat somehow? My finger is on the button. How are you gonna stop me? And in return I assist you? WTF type of "deal" is that?

You're pathetic and I can't wait til we meet and I kill you.

Join me and Frog, as we are simply anti Suntax in the Anti-Suntax Demon alliance :)

yes it was a threat and not a empty threat, you may think i am weak and you may kill me but while you may win coming battles i shall win the war

Suntax
January 25th, 2016, 08:23 AM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/d3/6c/5c/d36c5cc82eee9f09ff1dd1cf5c3b68ae.jpg

E.V.Z are you against Suntax comrade?

Suntax
January 25th, 2016, 08:26 AM
Adventure Quest

Round 1, Part 6

Brendan
Calix
DarknessB
Deathworlds
Frog
Funce
FYRE
NoctiZ
Stealthbomber16
Suntax
SuperJack
TheDarkestLight
Toadette

FYRE wants to quit btw you can ask him also once stealth,TDL and toadette given actions please process the actions

SuperJack
January 25th, 2016, 08:27 AM
>-> I''ve made it so you all know what I look like <---- I hope you all do the same <3

Suntax
January 25th, 2016, 08:38 AM
This is me comrade calior as you have requested

SuperJack
January 25th, 2016, 08:39 AM
This is me comrade calior as you have requested

make eeeet chu avatarrrrrrrrr

Suntax
January 25th, 2016, 09:03 AM
make eeeet chu avatarrrrrrrrr

i twas unable to pu that exact picture as my avatar but i was able to put this one in of me

RLVG
January 25th, 2016, 11:15 AM

That's dual-wielding of Phantom Blades (http://www.wowhead.com/item=7961/phantom-blade), one of my favorite one handed weapons.
Would look so much better with the Weapon: Mongoose Enchant.

Which reminds me that I shall introduce weapon enchantments sometime in the future.

#WoWnerd

FYRE wants to quit btw you can ask him also once stealth,TDL and toadette given actions please process the actions

If he wants to quit, he can just tell it to me himself. I won't process unsend actions and send a PM about it if it's a repeated offense.
And yeah, Funce is currently gone - perhaps an unannounced vacation, so I won't be waiting for their actions, however there's a small boost upon returning to get back in the flow of game.

>-> I''ve made it so you all know what I look like <---- I hope you all do the same <3

Finaly out of the closet. /S

I should probably have included specific character descriptions for appearance.
It's not like being a brunette is more advantageous than a blondine and it would've been more informative to the players with "Random green haired Pirate Vampire Neko Zombie Ghost is staring in your soul from top of a tower." instead of "(insert race) noticed you".

Suntax
January 25th, 2016, 11:19 AM
well im wearing a suit and a fedora so im all good everyone knows im evil and Russian so saying to people "Russian Cyborg noticed you " should be alright

SuperJack
January 25th, 2016, 11:43 AM
@ Voice inside my head (RLVG)

I hope Everyone makes a description/picture of themselves. So I know who the pretty ones are ^^

Toadette
January 25th, 2016, 01:21 PM
Bowser Jr is a gracious and loving Demon.

Whoever is in the west has this turn to evacuate.

deathworlds
January 25th, 2016, 04:20 PM
Bowser Jr is a gracious and loving Demon.

Whoever is in the west has this turn to evacuate.

RESPONSE: APPA PLANS TO TAKE SHELTER INSTEAD.

APPA PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: "APPA is a Automated Personall Protection Apparatus, on the back of his skull you can see the insigna of what appears to be a large microchip surrounded by numerous smaller microchips, this is a aestetic design choice by "The Wise". APPA has a medium build and stands at approxemently 1.95 meters tall. APPAs torso consists of many strands of what appears to be tubing that is grey with white stripes, encased by a steel ribcage, with a green forcefield surrounding the spaces inbetween the ribs. APPAs ligaments are standard grey colored ServoGearsTM, which function like normal humanoid ligaments, with additional joints that can be locked into place at will. APPAs face is mostly grey, with a slight resemblence to Ultron, the most notable feature is his eyes, which are bright green. His eyes are cold and calculating, but his facial features give a feeling of warmth and security. It is doubtful you will think he is a loving Teknid for very long."

SuperJack
January 25th, 2016, 04:24 PM
Cailor will not read that. It hurts.

Suntax
January 25th, 2016, 04:28 PM
To calior
Appa just said he basically looks like bender from futarama

deathworlds
January 25th, 2016, 04:46 PM
To calior
Appa just said he basically looks like bender from futarama

RESPONSE (HARSH): APPA DID NOT DESCRIBE A "BENDER". APPA DESCRIBED AN UNIQUE CHARACTER. DOUCHE.

Suntax
January 25th, 2016, 04:53 PM
Well bender is full Gray a large grey tube as a torso and all around sounds like bender

deathworlds
January 25th, 2016, 04:54 PM
Well bender is full Gray a large grey tube as a torso and all around sounds like bender

RESPONSE: BENDER IS NOT GREEN, AND APPA HAS MULTIPLE STRANDS OF TUBING, NOT A SINGLULAR HOLLOW TUBE.

Suntax
January 25th, 2016, 05:01 PM
Maybe a upgraded model in any case um guessing by a Mac of tommorow round 7 will happen

deathworlds
January 25th, 2016, 05:05 PM
Maybe a upgraded model in any case um guessing by a Mac of tommorow round 7 will happen

RESPONSE: THE ONLY SIMILARITY APPA HAS TO BENDER IS THE COLOR GREY, A FIRETRUCK AND BLOOD SHARE A COLOR, ARE THEY SIMILAR?

Frog
January 25th, 2016, 05:36 PM
This is so fucking funny to read.

I attached a picture of a female demon knight amongst skeletons/ basically what I'm doing at this very moment. Just add a human DOOM monk sidekick.

Frog
January 26th, 2016, 06:02 AM
Adventure Quest

Round 1, Part 6

Brendan
Calix
DarknessB
Deathworlds
Frog
Funce (Vacation)
FYRE *
NoctiZ
Stealthbomber16
Suntax
SuperJack
TheDarkestLight
Toadette

RLVG, I say skip those 3.

I'm so pumped.

I don't know what I'm going to do with all these spears and spikes :-D

Options:
-Build something/fortress/house
-Make something/weapon/fire
-Sell/Trade - I'm hoping the city of Kalesh has an army that wants the weapons

TheDarkestLight
January 26th, 2016, 07:36 AM
I'm guessing two.

Gosh, everyone is so violent. Nukes, random murder and magic! Oh my!

Suntax
January 26th, 2016, 09:37 AM
random murder is my specialty

TheDarkestLight
January 26th, 2016, 09:42 AM
random murder is my specialty

Noted.

Suntax
January 26th, 2016, 09:44 AM
Noted.

dont worry only random npc murder i need a reason to kill allies such as you TDL

TheDarkestLight
January 26th, 2016, 09:57 AM
dont worry only random npc murder i need a reason to kill allies such as you TDL

Thought you hated wizards.

Suntax
January 26th, 2016, 10:00 AM
Thought you hated wizards.

nonono just people against my goals but i assume angels are automatically against my goals wizardry has nothing to do with iy.
plus since toadette and frog hate angels and wanna kill you i recommend forming a alliance with me

TheDarkestLight
January 26th, 2016, 10:05 AM
I don't care about good or evil, just $$$. :)

TheDarkestLight
January 26th, 2016, 10:06 AM

Only an angel so I can fly.

Suntax
January 26th, 2016, 10:11 AM

good i can be of assistance maybe the money i make from the army and these bounties could persuade you to my cause

TheDarkestLight
January 26th, 2016, 10:15 AM
good i can be of assistance maybe the money i make from the army and these bounties could persuade you to my cause

And your plan is to walk into a warlords camp and just kill him and his wife?

Suntax
January 26th, 2016, 10:18 AM
no i will capture his wife and use her as ransom for khan to kill his friends then i tie him up and kill his wife infront of jack wife then cut off there heads for boutine proof

Suntax
January 26th, 2016, 10:19 AM
plus i have 2 lower bounties and im killing this guy for loot

TheDarkestLight
January 26th, 2016, 10:21 AM
no i will capture his wife and use her as ransom for khan to kill his friends then i tie him up and kill his wife infront of jack wife then cut off there heads for boutine proof

*walk into camp, capture wife* Strong plan.

TheDarkestLight
January 26th, 2016, 10:21 AM
plus i have 2 lower bounties and im killing this guy for loot

"This guy"?

TheDarkestLight
January 26th, 2016, 10:23 AM
the soceror

Very descriptive.

Suntax
January 26th, 2016, 10:23 AM

Suntax
January 26th, 2016, 10:30 AM
its some guy who jumped through a portal with calix and APPA is coming through soon so ima kill him and steal his magic shit

TheDarkestLight
January 26th, 2016, 10:35 AM
its some guy who jumped through a portal with calix and APPA is coming through soon so ima kill him and steal his magic shit

I'm in Dexan. :3

Care to work together on said bounties? Your plan is... Poor...

Suntax
January 26th, 2016, 10:49 AM
my full detailed plan at the moment is made on a notebook and ready to execute but where are you in dexan

TheDarkestLight
January 26th, 2016, 10:52 AM
my full detailed plan at the moment is made on a notebook and ready to execute but where are you in dexan

I see things. I was in the bar when you were in it, and saw the alien jump through the portal... A silhouette run towards the mine, which is probably you, but if not it is worth checking out.

Suntax
January 26th, 2016, 10:53 AM
oh was you asking about khan before, i may of tried to murder you

TheDarkestLight
January 26th, 2016, 10:55 AM
oh was you asking about khan before, i may of tried to murder you

Mmm hmm, lemme guess, I'm "that sorceror"?

I did make one of my actions to escape into the crowd because I saw this and guessed it was me about to be shot.

Suntax
January 26th, 2016, 11:08 AM
no a guy jumped through a portal and my pm said it was a sorcerer, i tried to kill a angel speaking about khan cause i thought it was a npc angel

Suntax
January 26th, 2016, 11:10 AM
You walk out of the bar...
... And notice in the distance that a sorcerer jumped out of a spontaneous portal rushing straight for the Underground Mine.
Wow.

there is my proof

Suntax
January 26th, 2016, 11:10 AM
hello calix how are you, are you talking with TDL or a NPC angel?

TheDarkestLight
January 26th, 2016, 11:11 AM
no a guy jumped through a portal and my pm said it was a sorcerer, i tried to kill a angel speaking about khan cause i thought it was a npc angel

Ahhh, better safe than sorry. I had planned on poisoning Khan and his wife. Which I still think is the best option.

Calix
January 26th, 2016, 11:12 AM
I'm in Dexan. :3

Care to work together on said bounties? Your plan is... Poor...

Greetings, I am that Alien that you can see. I believe we are in close proximity.

I was considering asking you to team up. I -was- going to set Dexan on fire but when I realised the Teknid had jumped through the portal, I changed my mind.

TheDarkestLight
January 26th, 2016, 11:13 AM
Greetings, I am that Alien that you can see. I believe we are in close proximity.

I was considering asking you to team up. I -was- going to set Dexan on fire but when I realised the Teknid had jumped through the portal, I changed my mind.

Join me and Suntax in killing Khan and we can split it three ways. I mean, Suntax might not think so, but I think killing Khan will be a challenge.

Suntax
January 26th, 2016, 11:17 AM
khan will be easy pickings, also my plan for dexan is to stsge a coup somehow, my offer is this we all kill khan and his wife spilt it 40-40 with you two, i get 20 and i get the prize for khans wife

TheDarkestLight
January 26th, 2016, 11:19 AM
khan will be easy pickings, also my plan for dexan is to stsge a coup somehow, my offer is this we all kill khan and his wife spilt it 40-40 with you two, i get 20 and i get the prize for khans wife

Like I said.

Suntax
January 26th, 2016, 11:21 AM
Like I said.

about me thinking it was easy? if you want i will go with you both to kill and i feel my offer is fair

Calix
January 26th, 2016, 11:23 AM
Like I said.

Sure, I have magic spells and shit. What kind of damage can you two do?

I can learn more as we go along as well. I think I get a new type of spell/ upgrade per turn?

Suntax
January 26th, 2016, 11:24 AM
i own a shotty with 1-10 damage depending on range. but i hope sorcerer i kill will have sellable loot in the barracks so i can buy weapons and bullets

TheDarkestLight
January 26th, 2016, 11:27 AM
I get a bonus to magic cause I'm a wizard so....

TheDarkestLight
January 26th, 2016, 11:28 AM
Any chance to lend some of that magic stuff my way? ;)

Calix
January 26th, 2016, 11:29 AM
I get a bonus to magic cause I'm a wizard so....

We can head over to my starting point after the quest. That's where I got the spellbook in the first place. You might get a different one.

You get four turns to read the whole thing. I can give it to you after I have read the whole thing in exchange for something.

Suntax
January 26th, 2016, 11:32 AM
i will be a tank btw if needs be
also i should get magic stuff from this guy so if any of u 2 need some magic shit i can give

TheDarkestLight
January 26th, 2016, 11:33 AM
We can head over to my starting point after the quest. That's where I got the spellbook in the first place. You might get a different one.

You get four turns to read the whole thing. I can give it to you after I have read the whole thing in exchange for something.

Extra 15% from my cut?

Calix
January 26th, 2016, 11:34 AM
Extra 15% from my cut?

I'll consider it. Depends on what else we all get in the four turns it takes.

By the way, are you two supporting Good or Evil? It seems like everyone is being Evil at the moment, so I might decide to be the Goody-Two-Shoes of the group just to be a nonconforming hipster.

TheDarkestLight
January 26th, 2016, 11:35 AM
I'll consider it. Depends on what else we all get in the four turns it takes.

By the way, are you two supporting Good or Evil? It seems like everyone is being Evil at the moment, so I might decide to be the Goody-Two-Shoes of the group just to be a nonconforming hipster.

I already said money is my alignment.

Calix
January 26th, 2016, 11:43 AM
I already said money is my alignment.

So we have an angel who wants money, an alien who wants to be ~speshul~ by being one of the few 'good guys' and gain shitloads of offensive abilities and a Russian that wants to kill things.

A* team, this will be awesome.

SuperJack
January 26th, 2016, 11:57 AM
I miss walls

RLVG
January 26th, 2016, 12:27 PM
Part 7 will be processed tomorrow.

Expect a sea of Salt. Salt. Salt.

TheDarkestLight
January 26th, 2016, 12:31 PM

The rage is coming?

Frog
January 26th, 2016, 12:51 PM

Lol, I think this is referring to me.

TheDarkestLight
January 26th, 2016, 01:07 PM
Lol, I think this is referring to me.

Why is that?

Frog
January 26th, 2016, 01:08 PM
Why is that?

100 skeletons might kill me

TheDarkestLight
January 26th, 2016, 01:21 PM
100 skeletons might kill me

I'd laugh.

TheDarkestLight
January 26th, 2016, 01:22 PM
I'd laugh.

And then simultaneously be sorry for you.

Frog
January 26th, 2016, 01:56 PM
Worst case scenario- I become an undead knight. Not the worst of things :-)

deathworlds
January 26th, 2016, 02:01 PM

ANALYSIS: APPA EXPECTS A LOT OF :toadette: :toadette: :toadette:

NoctiZ
January 26th, 2016, 02:26 PM
I'm expecting a few deaths.

Suntax
January 26th, 2016, 03:01 PM
I hope this guy actually dies and dosent run away like a twat.
I need to sell some shit
why are there no designated shops in dexan a real city would have at least a market ir not a general store.

Frog
January 26th, 2016, 03:01 PM
If one of you kills me as I enter the portal into Kalesh, I will be very salty.

Frog
January 26th, 2016, 03:02 PM
I hope this guy actually dies and dosent run away like a twat.
I need to sell some shit
why are there no designated shops in dexan a real city would have at least a market ir not a general store.

Trade with people.

Ask them what they would want for their shit.

Suntax
January 26th, 2016, 03:03 PM
Im no where near you also im teaming up with a Angel metc who is gonna help me kill you for a price.
how do you like that biatch.

But I doubt you could walk up to someone like
Yo I need shit wanna trade

TheDarkestLight
January 26th, 2016, 03:11 PM
Im no where near you also im teaming up with a Angel metc who is gonna help me kill you for a price.
how do you like that biatch.

But I doubt you could walk up to someone like
Yo I need shit wanna trade

Depends on who you want me to kill for you. :) The harder it is the higher the price. Frog might have some super OP Chaos Crystal and a monk BFF that will increase the price by quite a bit. :P Also, he could just offer a more reasonable sum to kill you instead.

Money is such a complicated thing. :3

Suntax
January 26th, 2016, 03:16 PM
Don't worry the payment of money,items and a place on my spacecraft and the amazing spot of vice president should give you enough against frog to kill him regardless

deathworlds
January 26th, 2016, 03:16 PM
Depends on who you want me to kill for you. :) The harder it is the higher the price. Frog might have some super OP Chaos Crystal and a monk BFF that will increase the price by quite a bit. :P Also, he could just offer a more reasonable sum to kill you instead.

Money is such a complicated thing. :3

RESPONSE: UNIT SHALL HAVE A VAULABLE ROLE AND INFINITE WEALTH IF YOU ASSIST WITH APPA'S GOALS.

TheDarkestLight
January 26th, 2016, 03:20 PM
RESPONSE: UNIT SHALL HAVE A VAULABLE ROLE AND INFINITE WEALTH IF YOU ASSIST WITH APPA'S GOALS.

Talk details.

Frog
Lawl. I come from an alternate dimension of Endless War between Angels and Demons. It's just my backstory.

You've been nuts aggressive Suntax. Lmao. For no reason. We haven't even played enough turns to develop stories or motives for player killing.

Unless someone tries to nuke my portal, I'm pretty sure I can take anyone at this point. You picked the wrong enemy. ;-)

Calix
Well TDL and I are currently allies, mostly because I have magic and TDL wants that.

TDL, if you get something that I want, you can have your 15% of the money back. But that depends on what you get.

Calix
January 26th, 2016, 03:22 PM
Lawl. I come from an alternate dimension of Endless War between Angels and Demons. It's just my backstory.

You've been nuts aggressive Suntax. Lmao. For no reason. We haven't even played enough turns to develop stories or motives for player killing.

Unless someone tries to nuke my portal, I'm pretty sure I can take anyone at this point. You picked the wrong enemy. ;-)

Your attack stats are...? :P

Frog
January 26th, 2016, 03:25 PM
Your attack stats are...? :P

21 damage per attack, about to become about 250 damage per attack...
And I have an NPC ally that does magic damage.

I'm looking for another special stone. If anyone finds this gem, I'd be willing to trade my monk for it.

TheDarkestLight
January 26th, 2016, 03:28 PM
21 damage per attack, about to become about 250 damage per attack...
And I have an NPC ally that does magic damage.

I'm looking for another special stone. If anyone finds this gem, I'd be willing to trade my monk for it.

And then Skeletons kill you. :3

Frog
January 26th, 2016, 03:29 PM
* it's a large purple gem. It's a quest item, otherwise useless. I'll even give it back after I've used it.

Frog
January 26th, 2016, 03:30 PM
And then Skeletons kill you. :3

Yeah, I mean. I've done it in a way that I take the skeletons 1v1 and where they can't even reach me. So I'm pretty sure me and Danen can take 'em.

Suntax
January 26th, 2016, 03:30 PM
Once round 10 ticks in a post a ultra detailed backstory and shit so expect that.
I'm aggro because I'm a evil destroyer and fucking hell damage overload.
inb4 frog dies from portal dropping into lava

Calix
January 26th, 2016, 03:31 PM
* it's a large purple gem. It's a quest item, otherwise useless. I'll even give it back after I've used it.

Any clues on where to find it?

I'm not even on a quest at the moment. Currently just a nerd with a book who can cause some damage with his attacks.

Frog
January 26th, 2016, 03:34 PM
Any clues on where to find it?

I'm not even on a quest at the moment. Currently just a nerd with a book who can cause some damage with his attacks.

Cult of DOOM teaches magic FYI.

Yeah, there were no clues. "It can be anywhere". So I figure I'd ask for all your help.

Calix
January 26th, 2016, 03:37 PM
Cult of DOOM teaches magic FYI.

Yeah, there were no clues. "It can be anywhere". So I figure I'd ask for all your help.

Kind of wish I hadn't jumped through the portal. I was in Kalesh. Where did you start off?

Frog
January 26th, 2016, 03:39 PM
Kind of wish I hadn't jumped through the portal. I was in Kalesh. Where did you start off?

Bottom right medium size Island. North of the mining city... OIC. The gem is definitely in the silver mine :-P

Frog
January 26th, 2016, 03:40 PM

You're going to want to gtfo out of the west this turn. :-P

Calix
January 26th, 2016, 03:42 PM
Bottom right medium size Island. North of the mining city... OIC. The gem is definitely in the silver mine :-P

Might veer off there then.

TDL and I aren't in the West. Suntax is with you lot, I think.

Suntax
January 26th, 2016, 03:44 PM
I'm in dexan with you and TDL calix? I'm killing th guy from the portal the sorcerer dude

Suntax
January 26th, 2016, 03:47 PM
On there last action feedback does ir say you have special points?
the fuck is that about
RLVG?

RLVG
January 26th, 2016, 04:03 PM
On there last action feedback does ir say you have special points?
the fuck is that about
RLVG?

Special stuffs.

Suntax
January 26th, 2016, 04:07 PM
That helps
also appa I now own a Angel Merc as long as I keep paying
what I gonna do

deathworlds
January 26th, 2016, 04:10 PM
Talk details.

RESPONSE: APPA WILL GIVE YOU 75% OF THE PLANETS GOLD AND SILVER AFTER THE PLANET UNDERGOES HOLLWIZATION.

TheDarkestLight
January 26th, 2016, 04:14 PM
RESPONSE: APPA WILL GIVE YOU 75% OF THE PLANETS GOLD AND SILVER AFTER THE PLANET UNDERGOES HOLLWIZATION.

I need payment upfront.

deathworlds
January 26th, 2016, 04:22 PM
I need payment upfront.

RESPONSE: AQUESITION OF CURRENCY IS... DIFFICULT, A SOLUTION SHALL BE FOUND IN A FEW TURNS.

Frog
January 26th, 2016, 04:53 PM
I'm going to sell my hundreds of spears and spikes for something more portable. Then I'm going to the mining city to get rich and force the mine Demon monster to join me and my Monk on our quest to return to the Endless War.

Frog
January 26th, 2016, 05:22 PM
It's go time!!! I'm too excited. Let's all try to get our next actions in within 12 hours of next phase open.

TheDarkestLight
January 27th, 2016, 08:33 AM
I'm going to sell my hundreds of spears and spikes for something more portable. Then I'm going to the mining city to get rich and force the mine Demon monster to join me and my Monk on our quest to return to the Endless War.

Little did you know that you are trapped in this world.

Frog
January 27th, 2016, 08:35 AM
Little did you know that you are trapped in this world.

I have a feeling I may end up staying here. :-/

I figure the key to returning must have to do with the temple that transported me here.

That's why Im taking the ruby and joining the doom cult. It's the ONLY way to know.

Frog
January 27th, 2016, 08:36 AM
@RLVG Give us the next phases!!

Suntax
January 27th, 2016, 08:40 AM

Yes, this please

TheDarkestLight
January 27th, 2016, 08:43 AM
I have a feeling I may end up staying here. :-/

I figure the key to returning must have to do with the temple that transported me here.

That's why Im taking the ruby and joining the doom cult. It's the ONLY way to know.

I'm from the war between the angels and demons too, but my character has no desire to return due to the fact that the war is pointless. ;)

RLVG
January 27th, 2016, 08:44 AM

I'm actually processing actions right now.
Random spoiler, some are going total macgyver.

NoctiZ
January 27th, 2016, 09:31 AM

Can I mash my oreos and shotgun shells and get extra damage? That has to count for something, right?

RLVG
January 27th, 2016, 09:46 AM
Can I mash my oreos and shotgun shells and get extra damage? That has to count for something, right?

That might be a bad idea, that might be a good idea. The poor oreos would be ruined.

Suntax
January 27th, 2016, 09:54 AM
I would expect the bits id Oreo would jam your gun.
also what do you use to keep track of all this shit rlvg
Spreadsheet
Or Database
just wondering

RLVG
January 27th, 2016, 09:58 AM
I would expect the bits id Oreo would jam your gun.
also what do you use to keep track of all this shit rlvg
Spreadsheet
Or Database
just wondering

Folders with files, Notepad, Excel, Paint and a few other stuff. I currently have 105 Files out of player inputs.

Suntax
January 27th, 2016, 10:05 AM
Lol so many files
if it was Me I would use access and make sure everything id uploaded to the cloud
I only use excel when dealing with money or numbers

RLVG
January 27th, 2016, 10:07 AM
Lol so many files
if it was Me I would use access and make sure everything id uploaded to the cloud
I only use excel when dealing with money or numbers

Good idea. I'll jab it over on to my Dropbox.

As for Excel... I use it specifically for the worldmap and a spreadsheet for certain scripted / influenced events.

SuperJack
January 27th, 2016, 10:08 AM
Gj Russian Borat, Estephaniel Von Ziggyhvc.

Plz more people do it!

Cailor might give you all a hug!

Suntax
January 27th, 2016, 10:14 AM
Good idea. I'll jab it over on to my Dropbox.

As for Excel... I use it specifically for the worldmap and a spreadsheet for certain scripted / influenced events.

Ok cool makes sense
+1 for good ideas

Frog
January 27th, 2016, 10:29 AM

Hooray!!

:-D

I'm going to create an miner pick out of a spear and a spike later. But I'm curious- who else has made items so far?

Suntax
January 27th, 2016, 10:45 AM
Hooray!!

:-D

I'm going to create an miner pick out of a spear and a spike later. But I'm curious- who else has made items so far?

im waiting till i get some newspaper or rags and a lighter so i can make a molotov from my jager.
just so you know choccy bars or oreos can pay for drinks

RLVG
January 27th, 2016, 10:47 AM
Adventure Quest

Round 1, Part 7

Someone has achieved max level of testerone, someone else might die of panic attack.
What could that mean? Regardless, loads of salt to a quarter of all.

Brendan
Calix
DarknessB
Deathworlds
Frog
Funce
NoctiZ
Stealthbomber16 * (Vacation)
Suntax
SuperJack
TheDarkestLight
Toadette

Suntax
January 27th, 2016, 11:00 AM
Dude RLVG you want me to not kill anyone.
Action wise:
pull out my oreos and bottle of jager, rip half the packet of oreos and speak to the men on the barracks gate with a bit of charm in there: "half of these,
(offer half of the oreos) and half of this(shake jager bottle) maybe that will make my clothes, lets say applicable" then i want to have a scan around the area for interesting people,other players and anything in intrest

Frog
January 27th, 2016, 11:20 AM
Ugh... I picked up the ruby of total darkness after climbing up a ladder.

Every exit closed (wall surrounded me), including the entrance to the portal cave.

All the 100 skeletons are fast as fuck and strong.

My monk is slowing down the skeletons with ice so I can come up with an action.

Thoughts anyone?

My plan got completely fucked...

Short of "challenge the 100 skeletons to a puzzle duel" I'm not sure what to do.

I don't think I can kill them all since it's not 1v1 ing the skeletons anymore...

I could put the ruby back and come back for it later, but I'm kind of pissed I have to abandon the ruby.

:'(

Frog
January 27th, 2016, 11:30 AM
Ok:

What if I try to pass the ruby to one of the skeletons.

Maybe all the skeletons would attack the skeleton holding the ruby?

Then I keep passing the ruby from dead skeleton to live skeleton until all skeletons are defeated?

Then I take the ruby for myself. :-D

Thoughts from the crowd, would this work?

Suntax
January 27th, 2016, 11:34 AM
I doubt it,seems slightly hard to pull off
and I am salty at RLVG for not letting me kill the guy

Calix
January 27th, 2016, 12:06 PM
I got the puzzle correct :P

So TLC just decided to walk off, so I'll take that as a no? I can see a Cyborg at the barracks. Gee, wonder who that is.

Also I have a Portal spell, so that's useful. Too bad it really takes a cut out of my SP.

I'm going to wait a day before I submit my action this time. The question is: Can the MacGuffin box be opened? I might try and do that.

SuperJack
January 27th, 2016, 12:22 PM
Cailor would like to point out that people have been victims to their own Egos.

Cailor is confused to why EVZ did not just pull a swap on the gem. Classic tomb raider style.

Suntax
January 27th, 2016, 12:32 PM
i wonder if the solider will take my bribe of half a pack of oreos and half a bottle of jager, also dont ask why i did not just ask to join the army, i dont want to be in the army