6. Mikecall
7. Funce
8. TheDarkestLight
9. Suntax
10. Stealthbomber16

Day ends 48 hours from this post.

Calix
December 21st, 2015, 04:33 PM
Damn, POD doesn't mess around with time, huh?

Suntax, you typically go MIA after a day or two. Let's get as much as we can from you while you're here.

Suntax

Funce
December 21st, 2015, 04:35 PM
What. I saw this. Is this in game thread, nah.
Calix
Because fuck Firebringer

Calix
December 21st, 2015, 04:36 PM
What. I saw this. Is this in game thread, nah.
Calix
Because fuck Firebringer

Yes, it's in the game thread.

What do I have to do with Firebringer?

Funce
December 21st, 2015, 04:38 PM
Yes, it's in the game thread.

What do I have to do with Firebringer?

Glorious Town Leader.

Funce
December 21st, 2015, 04:38 PM
Because its not Firebringer.

Calix
December 21st, 2015, 04:39 PM
Glorious Town Leader.

I operate on a different level to Firebringer. Educate yourself.

Also, this is clearly a scum slip. You unvoting is obviously just backtracking. You are evidently against town having a strong leadership/ town base. Explain yourself, plox.

Funce
December 21st, 2015, 04:40 PM
I operate on a different level to Firebringer. Educate yourself.

Also, this is clearly a scum slip. You unvoting is obviously just backtracking. You are evidently against town having a strong leadership/ town base. Explain yourself, plox.

Educate?

Hah. You think its a scum slip? Where's your vote.

And I always vote firebringer first post.

Calix
December 21st, 2015, 04:43 PM
Educate?

Yes, educate.

verb: educate; 3rd person present: educates; past tense: educated; past participle: educated; gerund or present participle: educating
give intellectual, moral, and social instruction to (someone), typically at a school or university.

provide or pay for instruction for (one's child), especially at a school.

give (someone) training in or information on a particular subject.

I'm waiting for your reaction before I shift my vote. My reasoning for my first vote is more solid. You cannot deny this given previous games.

RLVG
December 21st, 2015, 04:52 PM
He drinks soda as he reads the fucking setup, trying to figure out what the hell things is.
Then he realised, oh fuck, it's Day 1 with absolutely no information.

Yay. Let's witch hunt for scum slips.

Calix
December 21st, 2015, 04:55 PM
He drinks soda as he reads the fucking setup, trying to figure out what the hell things is.
Then he realised, oh fuck, it's Day 1 with absolutely no information.

Yay. Let's witch hunt for scum slips.

Well you're the guy that was Mason in one Mystery Box and the Tailor that suited everyone as Cult in another, right? So how exactly do we proceed in a setup like this?

I don't even know what questions to ask because setup speculation is pointless and few of the roles are that amazing. Guess I'll be generic.

What role would you want to be and why?

Numbertwo
December 21st, 2015, 04:57 PM
who are we lynching?

SuperJack
December 21st, 2015, 05:05 PM
Why are we not lynching Mikecall?

TheDarkestLight
December 21st, 2015, 05:06 PM
Hey guys, let's no lynch!

SuperJack
December 21st, 2015, 05:07 PM

deal

Calix
December 21st, 2015, 05:09 PM

Look what the cat dragged in. If it ain't Tee Ell See.

Let me be the first to express surprise that you posted so early on. I'll just brush the dirt off this carpet to grace the path you walk.

Thornholt
December 21st, 2015, 05:09 PM
Educate?

Anyone mind telling me what firebringer is? Arsonist?

Calix
December 21st, 2015, 05:10 PM
Anyone mind telling me what firebringer is? Arsonist?

He's a member on this website.

Funce is referencing his tendency to be arrogant and proclaim himself Glorious Town Leader.

Thornholt
December 21st, 2015, 05:12 PM

I'm alright with that idea, but I also agree on the Suntax lynch. If he's just going to go AFK, might as well get him out of the game right away.

Thornholt
December 21st, 2015, 05:13 PM
He's a member on this website.

Funce is referencing his tendency to be arrogant and proclaim himself Glorious Town Leader.

Alright, thx for the info.

Funce
December 21st, 2015, 05:15 PM
Yay more people have arrived!
I hope I'm the only one of my role. Makes me feel special.

TheDarkestLight
December 21st, 2015, 05:18 PM
Look what the cat dragged in. If it ain't Tee Ell See.

Let me be the first to express surprise that you posted so early on. I'll just brush the dirt off this carpet to grace the path you walk.

Look, it's the person that thinks they're good at the game but really aren't, Calix.

Calix
December 21st, 2015, 05:22 PM
Look, it's the person that thinks they're good at the game but really aren't, Calix.

I see your cutting wit has only become more formidable since our last game.

How does it feel knowing that I lynched you before single-handedly winning the game, by the by?

TheDarkestLight
December 21st, 2015, 05:27 PM
I see your cutting wit has only become more formidable since our last game.

How does it feel knowing that I lynched you before single-handedly winning the game, by the by?

Because I handed it to you on a silver platter. I even specifically said in my last will you might just be stupid and actually town. I even specifically said that RLVG might have just guessed your action because he, unlike you, is a relatively skilled player, whereas you are predictable which allowed him to find out your action. And, the second scum was a horrible afker who got replaced with someone just as bad.

That's not skill.

SuperJack
December 21st, 2015, 05:29 PM
SuperJack is ready and powered up!

Fear my superiority this game. None shall withstand my power.

SuperJack
December 21st, 2015, 05:30 PM
Calm down Children. This is no place for your petty squabbles.

Be prepared for such a game that will leave you splattered on the role list.

Calix
December 21st, 2015, 05:32 PM
Because I handed it to you on a silver platter. I even specifically said in my last will you might just be stupid and actually town. I even specifically said that RLVG might have just guessed your action because he, unlike you, is a relatively skilled player, whereas you are predictable which allowed him to find out your action. And, the second scum was a horrible afker who got replaced with someone just as bad.

That's not skill.

If by 'handing it on a silver platter' and 'skill' you mean 'used night action' then I'm shocked. You sound just like those lazy arcade players that you consider trash.

My role claim was obvious. If the rest of town had paid attention, they would have noticed sooner.

SuperJack
December 21st, 2015, 05:33 PM
If by 'handing it on a silver platter' and 'skill' you mean 'used night action' then I'm shocked. You sound just like those lazy arcade players that you consider trash.

My role claim was obvious. If the rest of town had paid attention, they would have noticed sooner.

This is not helping this game at all. So shut up and work child!

Funce
December 21st, 2015, 05:40 PM
This is not helping this game at all. So shut up and work child!

They are resolving their differences. Before moving forward. Its become a thing with them

TheDarkestLight
December 21st, 2015, 05:42 PM

Which is why I specifically said you might be town.

You act like you can analyze posts, but you can only analyze the obvious shit that only a dumbfuck couldn't understand. Honestly, it's pathetic. Get off your high horse. Also, I analyzed RLVG based off D1 reads and went to make certain of my read with a night action.

SuperJack
They are resolving their differences. Before moving forward. Its become a thing with them

We should kiss and make up. Tongues?

SuperJack

You act like you can analyze posts, but you can only analyze the obvious shit that only a dumbfuck couldn't understand. Honestly, it's pathetic. Get off your high horse. Also, I analyzed RLVG based off D1 reads and went to make certain of my read with a night action.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

TheDarkestLight
December 21st, 2015, 05:43 PM
BLAH BLAH BLAH

u r geyboi

lel i so klever.

SuperJack
December 21st, 2015, 05:45 PM
u r geyboi

lel i so klever.

If you want my come back you gotta wipe if off your mums teeth.

TheDarkestLight
December 21st, 2015, 05:46 PM
If you want my come back you gotta wipe if off your mums teeth.

I gotta visit a cemetery for that.

Calix
December 21st, 2015, 05:47 PM

Resolving differences?

Nah, I'm just fucking around because that's what I do when I don't know what I'm doing. Also, TLC isn't crybaby so no harm is done.

Should have made that more obvious in the day chat then ;)

I don't recall stating that I'm a pro analyser. I've asked in day chats multiple times for help with that, something which you, the Almighty TLC failed to pick up on.

"Get off your high horse" - Children first. I can afford to be charitable.

You claim you checked RLVG based on the day chat, yet you don't afford me the same consideration. Aw, whatever helps you sleep at night.

SuperJack
December 21st, 2015, 05:50 PM
BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH
BLAH
BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH
BLAH
BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH
BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAH

K.

TheDarkestLight
December 21st, 2015, 05:51 PM
Resolving differences?

Nah, I'm just fucking around because that's what I do when I don't know what I'm doing. Also, TLC isn't crybaby so no harm is done.

Should have made that more obvious in the day chat then ;)

I don't recall stating that I'm a pro analyser. I've asked in day chats multiple times for help with that, something which you, the Almighty TLC failed to pick up on.

"Get off your high horse" - Children first. I can afford to be charitable.

You claim you checked RLVG based on the day chat, yet you don't afford me the same consideration. Aw, whatever helps you sleep at night.

I have drugs for sleep. And I've never been on a horse before. And I don't like helping people, not my style.

Calix
December 21st, 2015, 05:54 PM
I have drugs for sleep. And I've never been on a horse before. And I don't like helping people, not my style.

For all three counts, you do not know what you're missing out on.

Clearly, this explains the obvious Freudian issues you have.

TheDarkestLight
December 21st, 2015, 05:56 PM

Freud was genius but too many people put everything on him.

SuperJack
December 21st, 2015, 05:57 PM
ONNNE MORE THING

Calix
December 21st, 2015, 05:58 PM

Shit-talking aside for a moment (I'll give you a break), since I just realised the number of players we have (aka, way too few), a lynch will not accomplish very much at present. Who knows, Suntax might actually turn up /s

Unless someone starts waving around a flag saying "I'M MAFIAH" then I'm at a loss for now.

unvote

Calix
December 21st, 2015, 05:59 PM
Freud was genius but too many people put everything on him.

He was certainly useful in setting the groundworks for modern psychology, especially abnormality. I can still remember how insane the thought of taking his ideas seriously sounded to me when I first started though.

Thornholt
December 22nd, 2015, 06:39 AM
Shit-talking aside for a moment (I'll give you a break), since I just realised the number of players we have (aka, way too few), a lynch will not accomplish very much at present. Who knows, Suntax might actually turn up /s

Unless someone starts waving around a flag saying "I'M MAFIAH" then I'm at a loss for now.

unvote

you mean like this?

I'M MAFIIAAAAAAH! trololololol. no seriously though Suntax pissed me off last game with his afk. so I'm up for him or no lynch. whichever suits people the most. We got no info on day 1. So both are good choices

Suntax

Thornholt
December 22nd, 2015, 06:42 AM
we could also just skip ahead if the option is available

Numbertwo
December 22nd, 2015, 07:12 AM
I say we lynch the afk player. Suntax It useally works out.

Calix
December 22nd, 2015, 07:18 AM
I prefer to wait until most of the players have commented before we prematurely lynch if we decide to do that. Still got well over 30 hours left, yeah?

I'm sure with SuperJack around, we can rally everyone to pile on the votes in the last ten minutes, lol. If the majority want a lynch, he's the best option.

I have no experience with unknown setups, so I'm a little bit wary of unbalancing it from the start purely because some idiot decides to sign up and never play. Can anyone who's played the other MBs help out here?

If I didn't know Suntax's history, then I'd assume that not talking at all was some elite-tier Jester plan (Jester only kills non-voters so no harm there). It would be funny if he was.

Suntax
December 22nd, 2015, 07:54 AM
hello
thorn i am sorry about the afk last game but i was and in some sense in the midst of domestic problems relating to my brothers it just seems like a streak of bad luck since i joined this site and i would like to sincerely apologize for grief it may of caused however even though these problems are still amidst they are on a much lower scale and i will be able to post when i can but the time gap may cause slight problems at points but i do make time even during the nights irl.

Thornholt
December 22nd, 2015, 08:10 AM
hello
thorn i am sorry about the afk last game but i was and in some sense in the midst of domestic problems relating to my brothers it just seems like a streak of bad luck since i joined this site and i would like to sincerely apologize for grief it may of caused however even though these problems are still amidst they are on a much lower scale and i will be able to post when i can but the time gap may cause slight problems at points but i do make time even during the nights irl.

Alrighty, I didn't know you had IRL issues going on. Hope you're doing alright! Good to have you back :).

SuperJack
December 22nd, 2015, 09:11 AM
Hello!

Oh Dear oh Dear oh Dear.....

Seems like no one has taken the mantal of Town leader.
So I shall take my rightful place. Why is that? Why should you trust me? Because.

I AM CITIZEN!

I will lead this town to victory. You are either with me or against me.

For the glory of king and country!

RLVG
December 22nd, 2015, 10:37 AM

I want to be a Citizen so everyone will lol at my flip and their silly assumptions.

DEAL!

Yay more people have arrived!
I hope I'm the only one of my role. Makes me feel special.

Breadcrumbs as Citizen / not wanted role.

Melatonine is hell of a drug. I have never been on a horse either. FUCK YOU, GO HELP SOMEONE

Hello!

So I shall take my rightful place. Why is that? Why should you trust me? Because.

I AM CITIZEN!

I'll jump on the train. I'm likely also a Citizen. WIFOMerino. I'm not utility. Zombo.

RLVG
December 22nd, 2015, 10:42 AM
This setup is weird as hell guys.

One of them was two mafia teams with both having two tailors, I as a scum thought "Hey, let's just fake-cult everyone" and hysteria came upon all lol.

I'm going to assume that there will be more red herrings.

Calix
December 22nd, 2015, 10:48 AM

One of them was two mafia teams with both having two tailors, I as a scum thought "Hey, let's just fake-cult everyone" and hysteria came upon all lol.

But will it be Fair and BalancedTM?

What are your thoughts on lynching today, R2V2 Dearest?

Suntax
December 22nd, 2015, 11:19 AM
nuclear detonation imminent
please evacuate into your nearest vault tec designated vault

Welcome to vault 111 please enter the decontamination pods *enters pod* cryogenic sequence active

Suntax
December 22nd, 2015, 11:22 AM
i say we lynch, who i dont know but we should lynch because it will give us some information on the games setup

RLVG
December 22nd, 2015, 11:23 AM
I say we don't lynch and let the night play out. Virtually, it could be ANY setup - Jesters, heck a lone scum, so we don't know the rate of success on lynching scum and we don't know how likely we mislynch.

Calix
December 22nd, 2015, 11:30 AM
I'll just say this.

If you are Jester, reveal now.

Getting rid of an inactive player can only help, right? It's what happened with Toadette and that worked out well, so maybe I'm being a bit over-optimistic here, but it's not the worst option.

Thornholt
December 22nd, 2015, 11:32 AM
I say we don't lynch and let the night play out. Virtually, it could be ANY setup - Jesters, heck a lone scum, so we don't know the rate of success on lynching scum and we don't know how likely we mislynch.

Actually we do know something... eceryon in here has a specific role that may or may not be the role you think they may or may not be while they act as a role they may or may not be making up for the whole point of maybe or mahbe not screwing up with you head.

SuperJack
December 22nd, 2015, 11:32 AM
nuclear detonation imminent
please evacuate into your nearest vault tec designated vault

Welcome to vault 111 please enter the decontamination pods *enters pod* cryogenic sequence active

Are you hinting to pod or just raping him?

Suntax
December 22nd, 2015, 11:39 AM
Are you hinting to pod or just raping him?

obv not played fallout 4

RLVG
December 22nd, 2015, 11:41 AM
obv not played fallout 4

Dat spoiler.

Here's some more : You're not real.

Thornholt
December 22nd, 2015, 11:42 AM
obv not played fallout 4

don't worry some of us got it XD

also, I fucking hate the intro to that game. I get they didm't want to handhold you but I felt so thrown out there with absolutely no hint, I just gave it up after a couple hours and went back to witcher 3

Calix
December 22nd, 2015, 11:44 AM
obv not played fallout 4

A* for deduction 8-)

SuperJack
December 22nd, 2015, 11:44 AM
You need to be handheld to play? Good luck figuring this setup out.

RLVG
December 22nd, 2015, 11:45 AM
don't worry some of us got it XD

also, I fucking hate the intro to that game.

My favorite part of the intro is that if you waste too much time being an asshole and not doing anything, the whole world explodes without letting you know jackshit.

Calix
December 22nd, 2015, 11:48 AM
My favorite part of the intro is that if you waste too much time being an asshole and not doing anything, the whole world explodes without letting you know jackshit.

Clearly that's deep symbolism for the harsh realities of life, mate.

Thornholt
December 22nd, 2015, 11:50 AM
You need to be handheld to play? Good luck figuring this setup out.

not that's not the point... you just get no info at all. hey you just woke up 200 years after the whole world exploded.... out you go, have fun oh and here's an armor an a bench with which you can build stuff...... . where the fuck is the story in this. they removed the biggest rpg part of the game.... a wellbuilt story... go read reviews, I ain't the only one to complain. still a good game though don't get. e wrong

Suntax
December 22nd, 2015, 11:54 AM
i like how its less rpg and more sandbox with rpg elements but i dont like how there is no bad karma i want to shoot up diamond city and people know im a evil communist bastard god dammit.
i think the story was ok but they sacrificed it for gun play and sandbox elements which i like never played the storys in fallouts the best bit is not doing stories thats why i dont play games like witcher, good graphics but overrated game

RLVG
December 22nd, 2015, 11:56 AM
The story is bullshit if you bring up reasoning and logic.

Just like this S-FM.

Thornholt
December 22nd, 2015, 12:08 PM
i like how its less rpg and more sandbox with rpg elements but i dont like how there is no bad karma i want to shoot up diamond city and people know im a evil communist bastard god dammit.
i think the story was ok but they sacrificed it for gun play and sandbox elements which i like never played the storys in fallouts the best bit is not doing stories thats why i dont play games like witcher, good graphics but overrated game

well we all have our own preferences. for me, witcher is a pearl. awesome gameplay, best lore I've seen in gaming (you rarely see a game picture the small NPCs so well) and so mucb stuff to do I've spent 200 houra and still haven't visited the baron yet (lvl 6 quest)

Stealthbomber16
December 23rd, 2015, 11:10 AM
I'm feeling we got ourselves a cult or mafia setup

Calix
December 23rd, 2015, 11:54 AM

What gives you that impression?

Stealthbomber16
December 23rd, 2015, 01:18 PM
What gives you that impression?

Its unlikely for scum to pull such a gambit as mass claiming citizen so early in the game with no coordination. This is most likely a vanilla mafia game with a bit of variation.

Stealthbomber16
December 23rd, 2015, 01:20 PM
Also I'm going to come out really open on this.

My dad is currently in the hospital with some sort of intestinal rupture. My attention in the game is kind of limited but as this is the only time I have to play the game for a while I'm going to try to stay in for as long as I can and contribute.

Thats my excuse for not remembering every post and doing a ton of ISOs for this batch of games. Not that I ever need one, but this time I have an excuse.

Calix
December 23rd, 2015, 02:50 PM
Its unlikely for scum to pull such a gambit as mass claiming citizen so early in the game with no coordination. This is most likely a vanilla mafia game with a bit of variation.

So you think that it's a mafia: cult: mason (?) mashup? Maybe 2-3 mafia, 2 cult, 2 mason + 3/4 citizens/ PRs or something? Could be a thought if we get a cult/ citizen flip tomorrow.

I think that as long as you give us some indication of where your thoughts lie, you should be fine with everyone. Hope everything goes well with hospital treatment :)

Numbertwo
December 23rd, 2015, 03:00 PM
Hello!

I AM CITIZEN!

AMEN

Funce
December 23rd, 2015, 03:31 PM
RLVG is good at this game.

RLVG
December 23rd, 2015, 03:40 PM
RLVG is good at this game.

I'm a fucking veteran.

Suntax
December 23rd, 2015, 03:40 PM
I feel that this game may be either a simple large citizen 1 or 2 pr then either a cult or mafia
or
a small 3 mafia game so 2 mafia,2 triad 2 terrorist with 7 man town

Calix
December 23rd, 2015, 03:49 PM
I feel that this game may be either a simple large citizen 1 or 2 pr then either a cult or mafia
or

Wouldn't be 7 town in your last scenario. We don't have 13 players in this setup, although I can understand the confusion as the last few games you were in have been 13-player.

Mikecall
December 23rd, 2015, 03:51 PM
Lovely day to get some action, how is everyone doing today? :)

Funce
December 23rd, 2015, 03:53 PM
Lovely day to get some action, how is everyone doing today? :)

I'm doing okay. 5 pages of wonderful wonderfulness of everyone being citizens. I wouldn't be surprised, if there were 2 neut killers and a single mafia. Just to stuff up the mafia.

Suntax
December 23rd, 2015, 03:58 PM
Wouldn't be 7 town in your last scenario. We don't have 13 players in this setup, although I can understand the confusion as the last few games you were in have been 13-player.

Ahh in that case I could see 3 neuts and 7 town as a possibility
or a 2 mafia 2 triad 6 town but with all the combinations we have not much to go off besides the citizen claim by superjack and the percived soft claim by numbertwo

Suntax
December 23rd, 2015, 04:01 PM
In another sense a 1mafia 1triad and 1 terroist game is not unheard off and could sice up the game and is a likley scenario as I believe are gracious host would indeed find such setup interesting for both us and itself

Mikecall
December 23rd, 2015, 04:03 PM
I'm doing okay. 5 pages of wonderful wonderfulness of everyone being citizens. I wouldn't be surprised, if there were 2 neut killers and a single mafia. Just to stuff up the mafia.

Or having a load of nice lovely Godfathers roaming around, I bet it might have loads of jesters.

SuperJack
December 23rd, 2015, 04:31 PM
I think this setup is hidden.

Stealthbomber16
December 23rd, 2015, 05:28 PM
By naming myself Ben Dover I got jester 3 games in a row.

powerofdeath
December 23rd, 2015, 06:21 PM
No one dies, night ends 24 hours

powerofdeath
December 24th, 2015, 09:46 PM
As some popular requests, Night is extended another day because of Christmas.

powerofdeath
December 26th, 2015, 04:50 PM
SuperJack was killed last night. His role is Citizen.

1. Calix
2. SuperJack - Citizen
3. Numbertwo
4. RLVG
5. Thornholt
6. Mikecall
7. Funce
8. TheDarkestLight
9. Suntax
10. Stealthbomber16

Day ends in 48 hours from this post!

Suntax
December 26th, 2015, 05:03 PM
Poor superjack he only wanted a quiet life of crumpetz and Yorkshire tea
alas alack he will be missed
rip superjack

Suntax
rip superjack

Suntax
rip superjack

Suntax
rip superjack

Suntax
rip superjack

Calix
December 26th, 2015, 05:06 PM
I am impressed that you managed to repost that not once, but five times.

Round of applause.

Suntax
December 26th, 2015, 05:07 PM
Umm sorry for that my phone stopped working and I clicked the post button like 5 times trying to get it to work
Very sorry about that is that deletable or something

powerofdeath
December 26th, 2015, 05:12 PM
Umm sorry for that my phone stopped working and I clicked the post button like 5 times trying to get it to work

No, it will be there forever marking your shame.

Calix
December 26th, 2015, 05:13 PM

Oh don't worry, I was applauding you because I didn't know that was possible, lmao.

You can't edit posts. We are chill about double-posting.

Any headway with this game, Suntax?

Suntax
December 26th, 2015, 05:14 PM
On a more serious note the setup I think is like this
town
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Mason
sheriff

Mafia
Mafia member
other maf role (consort ect)

Triad
godfather

I would encourage other comrades to put there setup thoughts down so we can see what level of thinking we are in
On this note we can also get feedback(if any) to assit the setup thought process as I believe if we can get a well thought out plan as to what the setup can be we will have a much better idea who to hunt for and where to lynch.

Calix
December 26th, 2015, 05:22 PM
town
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Mason
sheriff

Mafia
Mafia member

Triad
godfather

I would encourage other comrades to put there setup thoughts down so we can see what level of thinking we are in
On this note we can also get feedback(if any) to assit the setup thought process as I believe if we can get a well thought out plan as to what the setup can be we will have a much better idea who to hunt for and where to lynch.

I too am leaning towards a more standard, calm setup at the moment. Would contrast with what I've heard/ seen about the other MBs so it would make sense.

No feedback here.

Even if we don't have the slightest clue as to what people are, we can still get information from how people react and match that up to standard [insert role here] behaviour.

Let's do that. In fact, let's pick someone who really could stand to talk a little bit more.

Mikecall

You. You did not post anything useful yesterday. Your thoughts. Give them please. Why do you think SuperJack was killed? Do you agree with the current ideas for setup spec? If you had to pick 4 scum candidates, who would you pick and why?

Anyone else can answer this as well. Suntax, you're here so let's get the ball rolling.

Suntax
December 26th, 2015, 05:27 PM
Superjack was doing his thing on day 1 and shitposting and due to the fact he blatantly claimed citizen the mafia/mafias decided it would bebetter to take a punt and rid of suspected town player on the offchance the claim was not a shit post.
by current ideas you mean calm citizen heavy setup with low for then yes I agree.
give me a second to look over the day yesterday and the player list to try and perceive an idea of scum

Calix
December 26th, 2015, 05:32 PM
Superjack was doing his thing on day 1 and shitposting and due to the fact he blatantly claimed citizen the mafia/mafias decided it would bebetter to take a punt and rid of suspected town player on the offchance the claim was not a shit post.
by current ideas you mean calm citizen heavy setup with low for then yes I agree.
give me a second to look over the day yesterday and the player list to try and perceive an idea of scum

Agreed. I would say that he was posting a bit more than he usually would, although I haven't seen much of his play outside of shitposting so I'm no expert here.

I'm going to be blatantly prejudiced and frown on all the low-content posters (who have not given a good reason). Since it's around the Christmas period, I'm inclined to be generous about Day 1 as people would have been busy, but if they continue to lurk then I'll be inclined to lynch them as a last resort if no better leads come up.

Suntax
December 26th, 2015, 05:37 PM
To go over scum I only have 3 ideas which fits nicely with the old 3 mad set up idea
mikecall and numbertwo: both of these had very low posting and literally gave no infomation in anysense,while I do say I have no info yesterday I posted more then them and atm I believe we need to learn more from then
Funce:besides shitposting funce gave off a couple vibes that itched scum
one of these posts was the post that he was the only one with his role which is strange as it puts together two possibilities
he is softclaiming a pr role or neutral role of some sorts
ir he is driving attention of hisself being a scum by softclaiming a pr role so he fall back on it if he needs to.
he could of been shitposting but I doubt it plus he was imo the only player giving off scummy vibes in day 1.

Suntax
December 26th, 2015, 05:38 PM
I'm going to be blatantly prejudiced and frown on all the low-content posters (who have not given a good reason). Since it's around the Christmas period, I'm inclined to be generous about Day 1 as people would have been busy, but if they continue to lurk then I'll be inclined to lynch them as a last resort if no better leads come up.

agree here as such I will follow suit with your vote
mikecall

Suntax
December 26th, 2015, 05:40 PM
On the account of activity it's close to work ending time in America I believe so the muricans should be on soon

Calix
December 26th, 2015, 05:42 PM
And because I was vague in that last post and I'd just hate for people to let that fly over their heads, here's a shitty overview of Day 1 for me...

Numbertwo - His meta is to act scummy, but even with that in mind, he seemed a bit too focused on wanting a lynch yesterday as he didn't talk about much else. Scum lean.

RLVG - Reasonable post count. Likes gaming. I'm shocked. Otherwise null read.

Thornholt - Posted a fair amount, but most of it was more gaming talk. Seems about as derpy as last game, but that doesn't tell me much. Going with null

Mikecall - Scum lean for his unusual lurking style this game.

Funce - Null read, has done little out of the ordinary yet. That 'I'm so totally unique as a role' post is odd; how can you be so sure?

TheDarkestLight - Reading TLC on Day 1? LOL. All I can say is that they shitposting right alongside me as usual <3

Suntax - Is contributing more than I've seen him do before. I approve of this behaviour and hope it continues.

Stealthbomber16 - Null. I'm pretty sure this is his usual style.

Mikecall
December 26th, 2015, 05:43 PM
Woah Woah Woah, did i wake up to a angry calvary of people,

But seriously, i havent got much to give for feedback wise, with No Feedback of course

Why Superjack was killed, I aint sure, maybe it was to remove the troll posts, maybe it was for quick votes, i dont know, would need to reread for a further evaluation.

For scum suspects, relate back to my third point, will have a big post done and who knows, maybe you guys might like it.

Calix
December 26th, 2015, 05:44 PM
To go over scum I only have 3 ideas which fits nicely with the old 3 mad set up idea
mikecall and numbertwo: both of these had very low posting and literally gave no infomation in anysense,while I do say I have no info yesterday I posted more then them and atm I believe we need to learn more from then
Funce:besides shitposting funce gave off a couple vibes that itched scum
one of these posts was the post that he was the only one with his role which is strange as it puts together two possibilities
he is softclaiming a pr role or neutral role of some sorts
ir he is driving attention of hisself being a scum by softclaiming a pr role so he fall back on it if he needs to.
he could of been shitposting but I doubt it plus he was imo the only player giving off scummy vibes in day 1.

Good, solvey point on Funce. I hadn't thought about it in that light. I'll await their response before we pounce on this as a scum tell though.

Agreed on #2 and Mikecall. Even by their meta standards, this is subpar.

Mikecall
December 26th, 2015, 05:44 PM

But seriously, i havent got much to give for feedback wise, with No Feedback of course

Why Superjack was killed, I aint sure, maybe it was to remove the troll posts, maybe it was for quick votes, i dont know, would need to reread for a further evaluation.

For scum suspects, relate back to my third point, will have a big post done and who knows, maybe you guys might like it.

Also to add to my lovely post, maybe there is a specific reason I am lurking.

Calix
December 26th, 2015, 05:46 PM

Why 'of course' for having no feedback? That seems unusually certain for you.

Yes, please reread. And make a long-ass post. I'll probably be asleep by the time you're done but you Americans and other peasants can all dig into it while I'm gone.

"specific reason" for lurking? Because you are scum that's in the same game as me? ;)

Mikecall
December 26th, 2015, 05:48 PM
Why 'of course' for having no feedback? That seems unusually certain for you.

Yes, please reread. And make a long-ass post. I'll probably be asleep by the time you're done but you Americans and other peasants can all dig into it while I'm gone.

"specific reason" for lurking? Because you are scum that's in the same game as me? ;)

You do forget I live in the UK also, so same time span xD.

Calix
December 26th, 2015, 05:50 PM
You do forget I live in the UK also, so same time span xD.

"You Americans" was directed at everyone else, of course.

Also, using xD emoticons will not distract me from the fact that you didn't answer my question, sweetie :P

Suntax
December 26th, 2015, 05:52 PM
Reasons your lurking
Irl
your scum
your a mason
your a neut
your a bored citizen
I
let's go through
irl is a struggle but we would appreciate if you notified us of the fact you have stuff going on

masons are like citizens they can contribute well in the day and have the added bonus of contribution to other masons for better day chat so it not a mason.

well you could be.

Neutral,still not read setup properly but I understand there is neuts jester included so a lurking to get lynched as a jester is a strategic move indeed but unlikely

You can still contribute as a citizen

Mikecall

Also, using xD emoticons will not distract me from the fact that you didn't answer my question, sweetie :P

I know, but I always like using emoticons, something of a speciality with me,

But also i like to add that Superjack, with his troll behaviour on day 1, may of been a good candidate since he was the only one who said a role which would of made him a major target

Even if it is a simple one like Citizen.

Suntax

Calix your not river song don't use sweetie it does not correlate well .

Suntax
December 26th, 2015, 05:53 PM

But also i like to add that Superjack, with his troll behaviour on day 1, may of been a good candidate since he was the only one who said a role which would of made him a major target

Your regurgitation of infomation is scum like to say the least
still evading the question aswell
2 more points on the scum level

Calix
December 26th, 2015, 05:56 PM
Calix your not river song don't use sweetie it does not correlate well .

I'm sure SuperJack is beaming rainbows at you right now for referencing Doctor Who. brb, fending off fanboy squealing.

Calix
December 26th, 2015, 05:57 PM

Trolling = Worthy of Night Kills? wut. Is this some more shitty site meta that I'm about to have whacked into me like a rubber chicken?

Thanks for more of your scum meta; you don't claim a role Day 1 ;)

Suntax
December 26th, 2015, 05:59 PM
Did you watch the Christmas special,I am able to aquire it using live bbc hookup on BBC iPlayer it was a very good special.

Calix
December 26th, 2015, 06:00 PM
Did you watch the Christmas special,I am able to aquire it using live bbc hookup on BBC iPlayer it was a very good special.

I'm afraid I have not. I was busy catching up on the Sherlock episodes because that's what my family wanted us to do. The special for that is coming out in January, so that's why.

Suntax
December 26th, 2015, 06:06 PM
Oh cool never watched Sherlock but I know it has Benedict Cumberbatch in it
been watching the blacklist of illegal torrent sites it's a good show

But back on track mikecall better start talking or you will be calling,calling for your mother you worthless cunt
not aggro atall but in seriousness Mike start talking bout some real shit because if you just left us then that's scummy as fuck

Calix
December 26th, 2015, 06:08 PM
Oh cool never watched Sherlock but I know it has Benedict Cumberbatch in it
been watching the blacklist of illegal torrent sites it's a good show

But back on track mikecall better start talking or you will be calling,calling for your mother you worthless cunt
not aggro atall but in seriousness Mike start talking bout some real shit because if you just left us then that's scummy as fuck

To be fair it is like, ten past one in the morning over here but he should have said something anyway. I'm going to bed. Hope Mikey comes up with a better defense than this.

Suntax
December 26th, 2015, 06:11 PM
K see you later it's like 10 past 11 Sunday morning here bloody time differences eh.

RLVG
December 26th, 2015, 07:41 PM
I guess my random Citizen shitposting would lead to my death tonight, and then Funce afterwards.

Also Suntax, how the fuck do you mess up 5 posts in a row? It asks and stops you upon seeing copies of the same post, are you using a bootleg Tappachat or something lol?

The theory that there's 1 sheriff and 1 mason with rest Citizen is kinda meh. If Mafia has two good shots, that theorized setup is FUBAR.

Suntax
December 26th, 2015, 08:19 PM
I don't know my internet stopped working then I clicked the post reply 5 times and it dident do anything so I restarted my phone and it posted all 5
well on the other note what would you put as a setup idea then Mr henriksen

RLVG
December 26th, 2015, 08:27 PM
Godfather
Framer

Electromaniac

Sheriff
Doctor
Doctor
Escort
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen

What do you think? Something completely different.

Suntax
December 26th, 2015, 08:32 PM
Very different to what I would expect
Why the electromaniac and two doctors

RLVG
December 26th, 2015, 08:49 PM
Very different to what I would expect
Why the electromaniac and two doctors

Because two doctors are obliged to keep healing, but the Electromaniac makes it dangerous... I'm not sure if they can heal electromaniac attacks though as it says "kill". Elaborate.

Funce
December 26th, 2015, 09:33 PM
*poof* *Sparkle* *Sparkle*
I HAVE ARRIVED!
AFTER COUNTLESS HOURS TENDING TO FAMILY MEMBERS!
I HAVE RETURNED!

Now that's over.
My comment was more of a passing thing.

(Lots of stuff about me being too passive, removed)

I hope so hard to RLVG is town. (Grammar wut)

RLVG
December 26th, 2015, 09:43 PM
I hope so hard to RLVG is town. (Grammar wut)

That's oddly specific of you. Are you trying to set up a scenario?

Funce
December 26th, 2015, 09:48 PM
That's oddly specific of you. Are you trying to set up a scenario?

I'm not trying to set up a scenario.
Why is it notable that it's me being this specific?

Suntax
December 26th, 2015, 09:53 PM
Funce please write up a list of who you suspect to be a scum,I recommend that rlvg dies this aswell.
Also please write up your idea of what the setup could be with reasoning if you will.

RLVG
December 26th, 2015, 09:55 PM
I recommend that rlvg dies this aswell.

I will die with Honor.

Suntax
December 26th, 2015, 09:57 PM
LOL I meant does fucking auto correct I swear

Funce
December 26th, 2015, 10:08 PM
Alright, let me grab the player liiiiist.
(Inserts notes)
(Makes up Justifications)
DONE! Here it is!
(Actually goes to do above)
SO here is everyone
Funce - The Half-Thought
RLVG - The Scum Who Looks Town
Calix - The Firebringer
SuperJack - The Chronic Shitposter
Thornholt - The Terrible Avatar Guy
Mikecall - The Page Number Poster (7 Posts, 7 Pages)
TheDarkestLight - The Roaster
Suntax - The Russian
Stealthbomber16 - The Lurker
Numbertwo - The Scum Who Looks Scum

Here is the reads.
Town
Funce - Full Town.
SuperJack - Citizen
RLVG - Hope Town.
Calix - Its Calix.
Stealthbomber16 - Willing to believe towny.
Mikecall - Null
TheDarkestLight - Asshole. Null
Suntax - NULL.
Thornholt - "I'm Mafiaaaahhh" at that point, seems to be a misdirection. Joking or not.
Numbertwo - I don't like his play.
Scum

Thats my Brain splat from memory.

Suntax
December 26th, 2015, 10:12 PM
People whom put themselves as town are not town rule 1 in the book
Also stupid buddying with rlvg as misdirection to misdirectvyour scumminess so when you go down you bring a town down with you
or a stupid misdirection so people believe rlvg is town and not mafia

Funce
December 26th, 2015, 10:18 PM
People whom put themselves as town are not town rule 1 in the book
Also stupid buddying with rlvg as misdirection to misdirectvyour scumminess so when you go down you bring a town down with you
or a stupid misdirection so people believe rlvg is town and not mafia

*Raises Eyebrow*
I always put myself as most towny, because I know my role.
You can't expect me to put myself as scummy, unless you want me to do an ISO on myself.

Stupid Buddying with RLVG, is noy buddying, I'm only hoping to efwuiblpfubs that he's town.
If all goes well, one of three things could happen.
Only 1 of them not being good for me.

Mikecall
December 27th, 2015, 04:36 AM
Well you're the guy that was Mason in one Mystery Box and the Tailor that suited everyone as Cult in another, right? So how exactly do we proceed in a setup like this?

I don't even know what questions to ask because setup speculation is pointless and few of the roles are that amazing. Guess I'll be generic.

The Sheriff I would be, for specific reasons, because unless cult or a framer is in the setup, sheriff can be awesome to have, unless you count powerofdeaths other games which happened to have

1 Serial Killer, 2 Terroists, 2 Mafia, 1 Mayor, 1 Sheriff, 1 Doctor, 2 Citizen
2 Godfathers, 3 Sheriff, 2 Mason, 2 Jester, 1 Arsonist

Even though from both of these setups, sheriff was either manipulated very easy or couldnt collect information the normal way.

Why are we not lynching Mikecall?

Hello!

I AM CITIZEN!

RIP Superjack, you were always a good guy.

But will it be Fair and BalancedTM?

What are your thoughts on lynching today, R2V2 Dearest?

I would think powerofdeath's setups would be balanced, however, in some weird way to try and mess around with us, If i was to make a setup list, here would be my opinion

For Mafia
Godfather
Tailor

Town
Sheriff
Doctor
Vigilante
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen

Neutral
Electromaniac
Survivor

Reasoning behind it is that
Electromaniac : Good for finding out late game if there was visiting roles.
Godfather + Tailor: For manipulating sheriff into thinking there was other roles when there isnt. Maybe also wasting the shots from a vigilante.
Survivor: Nobody can trust a survivor, even when they got 1 automatic and 1 manual vest to work with all game.

Do you think there would be a same setup with having 2 terroists, 2 mafia and an sk again? I would think powerofdeath would spice things around and maybe have a combo of the 2 different setups, with a twist, to see if they would be balanced.

i say we lynch, who i dont know but we should lynch because it will give us some information on the games setup

Lynch on a Day 1? I always say pressuring on day 1 is a optimum use of a good day, unless the individual is acting straight up evil.

If we have cult, then mafia would have to have a quite strong second individual, like a consig or an actress.

town
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Mason
sheriff

Mafia
Mafia member

Triad
godfather

That setup seems quite of a viability, but with the inclusion of a mason with 5 citizens and 1 sheriff, masons would pretty much be overpowered in the late game if the mafia / triad fail to kill them. Also seems quite basic, I would of thought from mine, an addition of a vigilante and a doctor just for spicing things up.

Godfather
Framer

Electromaniac

Sheriff
Doctor
Doctor
Escort
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen

What do you think? Something completely different.

I would say 2 doctors is a little bit much, considering once they know who they are, they can just do a constant circle of healing if the electromaniac or the mafia dies, so either way, town wouldnt lose if both of those doctors are alive.

Godfather + Framer: Seems like a good combo to throwing off the sheriff in the wrong direction, but i would say it would be beneficial for 2 or more sheriffs for this combo for it to work out I would say, but I might be wrong, just speculation.

Overall, Here is my view on who I feel is town to scum.

Mikecall: A pro town, or a noob one I should say.
Superjack: Citizen

Suntax: A good start for a town read, may of posted a few more times than usual, setup seems a good possibility but would make masons very op late game, tries to use past meta to show scumness in reads, Meta = not always a viable option. But overall, a strong town read.
Calix: Wants to know, what I know, come on now, you think this would be my scum meta? anyways, on topic, a good town read, not as strong as Suntax, but is getting there.
RLVG: Neutral at the moment with him, has some good posts, but doesnt seem to me a possible town, maybe a bored citizen? an undercover TPR, or a hiding scum / neutral. But overall, doesnt seems scum in my perspective at the moment.
TheDarkestLight: Turning into more of a scum read, not had many posts which would of been contributed to the town, but would need further analysis of posts in order to actually conclude a good scheme on why thedarkest was scum.
Funce: Can lean either way, has made some good posts for contributing to the town, I would say a hiding citizen is it? but overall, a good read for a town, but still under my suspicion
Thornholt: A person who loves to troll, not made any discussion which would of benefitted the town, (Might of included me also), I would say a good pressure vote and to get some good reads from him which can aid the town.
Numbertwo: Can go either way, not made many posts which would of been beneficial to the town, same suituation that I was in? seems rather suspicious. Ideally, would wait till he posts more till I get a good read on him.
Stealthbomber: A typical troll town, maybe it is for specific reasons, but would want to be careful with this one.

Mikecall
December 27th, 2015, 04:52 AM
I too am leaning towards a more standard, calm setup at the moment. Would contrast with what I've heard/ seen about the other MBs so it would make sense.

No feedback here.

Even if we don't have the slightest clue as to what people are, we can still get information from how people react and match that up to standard [insert role here] behaviour.

Let's do that. In fact, let's pick someone who really could stand to talk a little bit more.

Mikecall

You. You did not post anything useful yesterday. Your thoughts. Give them please. Why do you think SuperJack was killed? Do you agree with the current ideas for setup spec? If you had to pick 4 scum candidates, who would you pick and why?

Anyone else can answer this as well. Suntax, you're here so let's get the ball rolling.

For your questions:
1. Got the occasional inactives and actives, those who lurk, I would say why would you desire to not help town with providing invaluable leads or scum tells, I only lurked from trying to find out if anyone was suspicious for using a specific playstyle. Was it used to maybe hide a hidden meaning to help the town or not, maybe so. Suntax's post before with the 4 reasons, 1 of them is correct.

2. I would say Superjack, even when he was not playing a strong town, would of left himself in a position that the scum would of targetted him, maybe it was to give town an extra night for information? if we had sheriffs, but overall, nothing is clear. However, I was thinking superjack sacrificed himself so town can make a lot more focused lynch.

3. Some ideas I do agree with, but some I dont. reasoning behind it is for specific roles which are indicated.
For example

Suntax Setup: Makes an overpowered mason in late game, if that was going to be added, I would of said adding a cultist in with it and removing the Triad Godfather would make the save a lot more of a viable option for powerofdeath to follow through

RLVG Setup: Has some promise, however, a bit too many town power roles, I would say powerofdeath would be having more / equal number of town power roles with citizens to balance things out. 2 Doctors also seems a bit overpowered considering if both of the doctors could just heal each other no matter what.

Scum Candidates:

TheDarkestLight
Stealthbomber
Thornholt

Reasoning
TheDarkestLight: Past meta, he would of been a strong town lead to follow, however, since he hasnt made any posts which regarded a strong connection for him being town, I would say he would be either a bored citizen, or scum, but could also be hiding till he has information that he can follow. Not judging straight away.

Thornholt: Troll town, I would ask him to contribute more like, asking questions, making assumptions, top reads, top scum reads, all that stuff, just so we got something to work with, this could actually be added to many people. But thornholt if i had to answer, would be a good strong lead to pressure.

Stealthbomber: A troll town? but really, I would suggest the same ideas like I said with Thornholt, doesnt percieve me as a potential person for a lynch, but can be good for a pressure vote.

Numbertwo
December 27th, 2015, 06:35 AM
This is a citizen setup becouse pod would never give me citizen unless all townies were citizens.

RLVG
December 27th, 2015, 06:37 AM
The argument that there's too many power roles : The target is not informed of being healed by a Doctor. There can't be too many Doctors on certain setups.

1 Sheriff + 2 Doctors + 1 Escort isn't too many either lol.

TheDarkestLight
December 27th, 2015, 01:57 PM
The only way to learn more of the setup is to kill people and see what they flip.

Calix
December 27th, 2015, 01:59 PM
The only way to learn more of the setup is to kill people and see what they flip.

I'm putting this original and incisive quote on a t-shirt.

Are you volunteering to die?

If not, thoughts on the current players? It's past Day 1.

Stealthbomber16
December 27th, 2015, 02:10 PM
I got no feedback other than game started.

Suntax
December 27th, 2015, 05:05 PM
Ok as of now mikecall has decreased his scum factor due to the detailed posts earlier
on the most part late game masons are only as overpowered as the effort put in by the converts as all masons are a citizen's with a night chat
in other news I'm unvoting Mike and voting funce
Funce

Suntax
December 27th, 2015, 05:07 PM
Stealth and #2 as players you have not contributed much as soon as possible I would like the following
either a list of you you think is scum or a full read list
a possible setup and reasoning why
faliure to comply before day end is very scummy.

Thornholt
December 27th, 2015, 05:09 PM
Sorry I didn't talk much. Real life got in the way, it's holiday season after all.

On my side the only feedback I got was "game started" as well.

As for ideas on the setup and who is what, I have no clue at all. I do believe there's more than a single citizen, that's for sure. And that "I hope I'm the only one of my role" post from Funce still bothers me the most.

Hope that helps people a bit.

Suntax
December 27th, 2015, 05:14 PM
Thorn as your here can you post your town reads or scum reads as I am currently compiling a list of all read lists and seeing where they match up and create the ultimate town read list.
Also even if you have no clue I would recommend a simple gues would suffice to see whete your going
a few points when writing up setup
there's 10 players
3 possible mafias
possible cult
possible mason

Suntax
December 27th, 2015, 05:17 PM
Also into the fact that I see both mikecall and calix looking at the feedback there's either none or someone hiding something in any case the low feedback could prove a high citizen markup which could correlate to a one tpr one mason citizen cult game with a mafia twist which if true could prove a problem
Also what are the plus signs next to thorn and calix names at the bottom

Thornholt
December 27th, 2015, 05:26 PM
Also into the fact that I see both mikecall and calix looking at the feedback there's either none or someone hiding something in any case the low feedback could prove a high citizen markup which could correlate to a one tpr one mason citizen cult game with a mafia twist which if true could prove a problem
Also what are the plus signs next to thorn and calix names at the bottom

No clue about the plus signs, I sometimes see you with these as well, maybe because you're typing something? Or because we're friends? What's TPR? Town power role?

and in the previous post you said 3 possible mafia, where do you see that in the setup? There's obviously at least one killing role, so if it's mafia then ofcourse there has to be at least 2 mafia to make it fair.

As for the rest, like I said I have no clue. I'm not feeling well right now (too much xmas food lol) so thinking deep into scum reading won't be done tonight. I'll get into it tomorrow perhaps. How long before day's end? It's 7:26 PM where I am right now.

Suntax
December 27th, 2015, 05:38 PM
There's 3 possible mafia teams so it could be 7 town 3 mafias with 1 member each but I would find that too easy for the town to catch to unless the town was only citizens or cit mason combo so in any case it could go anyway with the setup.

Suntax
December 27th, 2015, 05:39 PM
I can't use green on my phone but
POD THIS IS A QUESTION
can we have last wills.

Stealthbomber16
December 27th, 2015, 06:48 PM
Stealth and #2 as players you have not contributed much as soon as possible I would like the following
either a list of you you think is scum or a full read list
Mikecall is always my #1 scum read so it shouldnt be a surprise to say I'm down for the lynch on him.
I haven't been following the game as closely as I should be but I'm going to try to get a full read list soon.
a possible setup and reasoning why
This is a normal maf-town or cult-town setup due to mass citizens.
faliure to comply before day end is very scummy.
What are you to judge that?

Answers

TheDarkestLight
December 27th, 2015, 07:33 PM
I'm putting this original and incisive quote on a t-shirt.

Are you volunteering to die?
If not, thoughts on the current players? It's past Day 1.

Too much inactivity, also, hidden setup.

I am not volunteering to die.

Hidden setups mess me up because I can't truly determine if someone is saying something from a specific faction. Someone might speak like a Cult but we might not even have a Cult. I join because I'm trying to figure out a new system so I can use numerous systems in a single game. It's not working well yet.

But no one is doing any better.

RLVG
December 28th, 2015, 08:18 AM
Too much inactivity, also, hidden setup.

I am not volunteering to die.

^
^
^

Calix
December 28th, 2015, 08:24 AM
^
^
^

So we're no-lynching again?

Also, I take issue with some of Mikecall's points. I've yet to finish my response but I want that down for the record.

powerofdeath
December 28th, 2015, 02:15 PM
Yes we have last wills, doc will die and whoever he visits will be healed.

powerofdeath
December 29th, 2015, 01:51 AM
No one was lynched. Night ends in a bit more than 24 hours or w/e. I gotten busy, lazy and careless and probably will continue this way. Sorry to the players.

powerofdeath
January 1st, 2016, 03:17 PM
Stealthbomber16 was killed. His role was Citizen.

We found a last will in his home:

Enlist in S-FM for first time in a month?
Get citizen.

Day ends in 48 hours or whenever I come back. You may lynch after deadline.

Funce
January 1st, 2016, 03:18 PM
Allllright then.
Thought Stealth was a towny.

Funce
January 1st, 2016, 03:19 PM
For one second I was scared that I was dead, and had posted when I shouldn't have.
But I'm fine.

Calix
January 1st, 2016, 03:22 PM
Allllright then.
Thought Stealth was a towny.

The purpose of this post is...?

You still need to explain your weird-as-fuck buddying with RLVG yesterday, by the way? I haven't forgotten about that.

RLVG
January 1st, 2016, 03:31 PM
I'm a Citizen.

Alright, I agree with the Citizen setup now. Could it be Cult VS Mason?
I received no feedback, only notification the game started.

Calix
January 1st, 2016, 03:34 PM
I'm a Citizen.

Alright, I agree with the Citizen setup now. Could it be Cult VS Mason?
I received no feedback, only notification the game started.

Bless this.

Are there any Masons? Who would you say are the possible aligned members of Mason/ Cult? I was wondering wherever you and Funce were aligned but if you claim Citizen, then that's out the window.

I'm beginning to wonder if there's not even 2/3 members of the killing faction. Could be a lone scum/ neutral.

RLVG
January 1st, 2016, 03:40 PM
I have no nightchat and feedback, so there's no alignment with Funce.

He also posted this, so I have my eye on him. The last sentence pings the scumdar.

Stupid Buddying with RLVG, is noy buddying, I'm only hoping to efwuiblpfubs that he's town.
If all goes well, one of three things could happen.
Only 1 of them not being good for me.

As for who's Mason, absolutely no idea.

Calix
January 1st, 2016, 03:43 PM
I have no nightchat and feedback, so there's no alignment with Funce.

He also posted this, so I have my eye on him. The last sentence pings the scumdar.

As for who's Mason, absolutely no idea.

This is the part where Masons/ Cult are silently recruiting and lurking so that we can't lynch any of them.

Yeah, I really do not know what Funce is aiming for with wanting you to be town so badly. I can take some educated guesses but none are positive for Funce.

To be more specific, I'm suspecting cult.

Funce

RLVG
January 1st, 2016, 03:47 PM
I'll follow with the vote, because he did ping my scumdar with that omnious last part in the quote and that he's oddly "blessing" me.
Funce

TheDarkestLight
January 1st, 2016, 04:36 PM
I am also a Citizen.

Suntax
January 1st, 2016, 05:16 PM
I am also a citizen here
in any case funce was one of my main targets yesterday but no lynching got in the way ir the town are to win we need to lynch
funce has been scummy since his only role post which he said was a passing statement brushing it off,very scum like, in any case funce is scum of a sort may that be cult or mafia or evil neut
Funce

TheDarkestLight
January 1st, 2016, 05:22 PM
Holding my vote back for now to see how Funce reacts and avoid fast hammer.

TheDarkestLight
January 2nd, 2016, 12:31 PM
Funce

Well, this is lovely.

Suntax
January 2nd, 2016, 04:37 PM
When dead game
is very dead

Numbertwo
January 2nd, 2016, 05:12 PM
Funce

I forgot

The Godfather
January 2nd, 2016, 05:12 PM
Funce has been lynched! Stand by for the host's review and day-end post!

Funce ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/6381') (5 [L-0]): Calix ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=545876'), RLVG ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=545881'), Suntax ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=546017'), TheDarkestLight ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=546496'), Numbertwo ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=546631')

powerofdeath
January 3rd, 2016, 03:27 PM
Funce was Citizen.

Mikecall was replaced by Slaol.
Thornholt was replaced by Ika.

Please Pick Up Activity. Not posting = Replacement.

Night End in 24 hours.

powerofdeath
January 4th, 2016, 05:46 PM
TheDarkestLight was killed, he was Citizen.

Day ends in 48 hours. Posting are mandatory!

Alive players:
Calix
RLVG
Suntax
Numbertwo
Ika
Slaol

Numbertwo
January 4th, 2016, 07:39 PM
I suspect that this is a classic mafia with only citizens and 2-3 mafiosos

Slaol
January 4th, 2016, 08:41 PM
I am here now apparently.

Slaol
January 4th, 2016, 08:42 PM
I suspect that this is a classic mafia with only citizens and 2-3 mafiosos

Well if it's 3 then it's gg, isnt it?

Numbertwo
January 5th, 2016, 05:51 AM
Well if it's 3 then it's gg, isnt it?

true. It's probably just 2 then.

Numbertwo
January 5th, 2016, 05:54 AM
Rlvg

Becouse he talked about the possibility of there not beeing a citizen vs mafioso setup.

He apparently thought there was something called ''power roles''

RLVG
January 5th, 2016, 06:14 AM
Rlvg

Becouse he talked about the possibility of there not beeing a citizen vs mafioso setup.

He apparently thought there was something called ''power roles''

And you think that is a scumslip?

I seriously thought there was PR based on the previous setups.

Since there's citizen vs scum, we either lynch randomly - or we look at interactions.

RLVG
January 5th, 2016, 06:17 AM
I think I know who.

suntax

ika
January 5th, 2016, 08:06 AM
im alive in this game?

ika
January 5th, 2016, 08:07 AM
sigh.... im just abour to go to work no less

Calix
January 5th, 2016, 08:25 AM
I think I know who.

suntax

Care to explain your reasoning here?

I'm more inclined to vote Numbertwo, especially given his stellar reasoning here and his piss-poor posts on Day 1, but we don't have much of a chance if we split trains so let's here you out.

Calix
January 5th, 2016, 08:25 AM
*hear, even

RLVG
January 5th, 2016, 12:10 PM
I'll jump on the train. I'm likely also a Citizen. WIFOMerino. I'm not utility. Zombo.

Back here I already softclaimed Citizen and Non-PR by saying "Not utility" lol.

or

Suggests 3 mafia game with two members in each faction.

Ahh in that case I could see 3 neuts and 7 town as a possibility
or a 2 mafia 2 triad 6 town but with all the combinations we have not much to go off besides the citizen claim by superjack and the percived soft claim by numbertwo

Suggests 2 mafia game with two members in each faction.

rip superjack

This tells nothing, but I wanted to point out it's funny this exact message got posted five times in a row.

town
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Mason
sheriff

Mafia
Mafia member

Triad
godfather

Again suggests a mafia game that has at least one faction with two members in each faction.

Thorn as your here can you post your town reads or scum reads as I am currently compiling a list of all read lists and seeing where they match up and create the ultimate town read list.
Also even if you have no clue I would recommend a simple gues would suffice to see whete your going
a few points when writing up setup
there's 10 players
3 possible mafias
possible cult
possible mason

Again the random idea with possible three factions, with possibly two members per faction.

There's 3 possible mafia teams so it could be 7 town 3 mafias with 1 member each but I would find that too easy for the town to catch to unless the town was only citizens or cit mason combo so in any case it could go anyway with the setup.

Dat focus on those three mafia teams!!!

RLVG
January 5th, 2016, 12:11 PM
I think Suntax is Freudian slipping on that he's actually a part of a two-man scum faction.

Calix
January 5th, 2016, 12:17 PM
I think Suntax is Freudian slipping on that he's actually a part of a two-man scum faction.

After seeing how many times he asked people to post their setup spec thoughts (easy to slip by until you see them all at once), I think you might be onto something.

However, I think he was trying to PR-hunt as well. You know, to see what roles people would put down to get clues for the role list.

RLVG
January 5th, 2016, 12:24 PM
What will we do then?
I mean, bunch o'law abiding citizen!

Calix
January 5th, 2016, 12:26 PM
What will we do then?
I mean, bunch o'law abiding citizen!

Well I think POD was expecting us to scumhunt more than we did. Suntax is online a bit more these days so maybe he'll post a defense or something this time.

Suntax

Suntax
January 5th, 2016, 12:35 PM
ah
the reasoning i put up my set up spec thoughts was not to pr hunt, or scumhunt it was simply to spark a higher level of discussion between people, along with this i would like to point out my first setup was made with 13 players as i thought there was due to my playing of other 13 player games earlier.
To your point of my posting being a scum slip i would like to point out i put up so many as i was speculating multiple ideas with a similar small multiple mafia ideas as i felt Pod would not put in the 3rd or even 2nd mafia in the setup if not to use 2 or 3.

RLVG
January 5th, 2016, 12:38 PM
With entire setup as Citizens, vs an unknown quantity of scum, we're pretty much the Immovable Object VS The Unstopable Object.

Discourages discussion, encourages random.

Suntax
January 5th, 2016, 12:40 PM
Well I think POD was expecting us to scumhunt more than we did. Suntax is online a bit more these days so maybe he'll post a defense or something this time.

Suntax

on the point of pod thinking we would scumhunt more i feel we can blame the game starting during mas holiday period of people leaving for holiday time. unfortunate there is no other s-fm on at the moment, mine would be on but it kinda messed up so lucky me gets to host it again if i ever get another player. off my game im just doing a bit of reading to see who i can vote against.

Slaol
January 5th, 2016, 12:46 PM
Suntax

Calix
January 5th, 2016, 12:49 PM
With entire setup as Citizens, vs an unknown quantity of scum, we're pretty much the Immovable Object VS The Unstopable Object.

Discourages discussion, encourages random.

There can only be one or two scum at this point. Three scum would have ended the game by now.

Unless we go deep into a theory where there's a hidden third faction that has no killing roles and can frame/ investigative/ etc in a citizen-heavy setup because POD wanted to troll, then it's not really unknown.

Suntax
January 5th, 2016, 12:54 PM
so we are going to vote me.
slaol i would like your reason more then sheep, also ika i fell likes to hammer so i will most like get hammered.
on the other side i feel we have some more day left but i think unless we hear more from slaol we will paint a clearer picture and i guess ika will lurk as normal and since we have heard nothing he could easy be scum aswell as slaol as we know nothing of both of them.

Slaol
January 5th, 2016, 01:15 PM
I'll wait

Suntax
January 5th, 2016, 04:26 PM
I would encourage more posting however in this case no body really wants to post.

ika
January 5th, 2016, 06:11 PM
did i miss anythign?

Suntax
January 5th, 2016, 06:23 PM
I have 2 votes on me for a very low amount of evidence or reasoning besides I posted a lot of setups and nobody has read my defense

Numbertwo
January 5th, 2016, 06:28 PM
Am i the only one that sees that calix and rlvg are the 2 mafiosos?

Suntax
January 5th, 2016, 06:30 PM
Number reasoning ir you please
the only idea on that point is that they posted a lot to keep out of the eyes of town

RLVG
January 5th, 2016, 07:08 PM
Am i the only one that sees that calix and rlvg are the 2 mafiosos?

Now I'm suspicious of you.
First you vote me, and then you say that me and another could be mafia together.

This is clearly something that you're setting up. Noted.

Suntax' potential PR Hunting and his potential freudian of a two-team mafia is scummy.
NumberTwo's poke at me and then saying that I might be teamed up with someone, is also a potential scummy setup for a future argument / tunneling.

Unfortunately, we can't be certain that this is enough fruit. Maybe the scum is among the less vocal lurkers.
THIS IS WHY YOU FUCKING CHAT, SO WE CAN GET A FUCKING READ OF YOU, OR THAT YOU CAN CAUSE READS TO POP UP

/salt

Also.
ZZZ

RLVG
January 7th, 2016, 03:15 AM
Requesting Nuclear Launch towards inactives.

Suntax
January 7th, 2016, 08:15 AM
Requesting Nuclear Launch towards inactives.

Requesting isis execution towards inactives

Slaol
January 7th, 2016, 08:46 AM
RLVG

powerofdeath
January 7th, 2016, 12:28 PM
No one was lynched, Night ends in 24 hours.

powerofdeath
January 10th, 2016, 04:17 PM
Im a lousy host I know

Slaol was killed his role was Citizen.

Day ends in 48 hours.

Reminder lynch or skip can end days faster.

powerofdeath
January 10th, 2016, 04:18 PM
Reset count post.

Numbertwo
January 10th, 2016, 05:32 PM
Rlvg

ika
January 11th, 2016, 08:26 AM
wow so quiet

Calix
January 12th, 2016, 12:08 AM
When only three people have turned up, there isn't an awful lot we can do >.> Going off the basis of this chat is an exercise in futility.

I don't want to vote for RLVG, but if nobody else votes, I'll have to add in my vote on that train. I doubt we have many chances left to kill scum.

Calix
January 12th, 2016, 01:03 PM
When only three people have turned up, there isn't an awful lot we can do >.> Going off the basis of this chat is an exercise in futility.

I don't want to vote for RLVG, but if nobody else votes, I'll have to add in my vote on that train. I doubt we have many chances left to kill scum.

As promised...

RLVG

RLVG
January 12th, 2016, 01:15 PM
Oh wait, this is going on? Lol.

Opps, sorry! Also, what the fuck happened to you Calix?

Maybe the reason I kinda forgot it was due to the serious lack of discussion, or I didn't see too much of a visual cue the day had started. I'm used to big fonts.

Don't forget I visibly softclaimed Citizen day 1 and there's just no benefit of the scum doing so.
I checked my PM log, and PoD denied my request of suicide. Yayz.

RLVG
January 12th, 2016, 01:20 PM
On an unrelated note Calix, I'm unable to give you a PM related to RLVG's-AQ, so there's a chance that the host of this game may have an issue in giving you a PM as well should there be anything to receive in any context.

Calix has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Calix from the recipient list and send the message again.

RLVG
January 12th, 2016, 01:22 PM
Honestly, NumberTwo can do better than just a blank voting.

NumberTwo

Calix
January 12th, 2016, 01:30 PM
Oh wait, this is going on? Lol.

Opps, sorry! Also, what the fuck happened to you Calix?

Maybe the reason I kinda forgot it was due to the serious lack of discussion, or I didn't see too much of a visual cue the day had started. I'm used to big fonts.

Don't forget I visibly softclaimed Citizen day 1 and there's just no benefit of the scum doing so.
I checked my PM log, and PoD denied my request of suicide. Yayz.

I already explained that I voted you only because we cannot afford to No-Lynch at all and you were MIA for the entire day >.> Convenient that you came back after you get to L-1.

Calix
January 12th, 2016, 01:31 PM
On an unrelated note Calix, I'm unable to give you a PM related to RLVG's-AQ, so there's a chance that the host of this game may have an issue in giving you a PM as well should there be anything to receive in any context.

My account got changed, in case the new name isn't a clue. You should be able to PM me now.

RLVG
January 12th, 2016, 01:49 PM
I already explained that I voted you only because we cannot afford to No-Lynch at all and you were MIA for the entire day >.> Convenient that you came back after you get to L-1.

Convenient that I was actually online and posting in all sort of places and noticed the New Forum Posts.

I've been kinda busy.

Calix
January 12th, 2016, 01:51 PM
Convenient that I was actually online and posting in all sort of places and noticed the New Forum Posts.

I've been kinda busy.

"online"

Says this while browsing in invisible mode, which I don't get to see.

RLVG
January 12th, 2016, 01:56 PM
"online"

Says this while browsing in invisible mode, which I don't get to see.

Check my activity log.

January 12th, 2016, 09:49 PM
January 12th, 2016, 09:26 PM
January 12th, 2016, 09:22 PM
January 12th, 2016, 09:20 PM
January 12th, 2016, 09:15 PM
January 12th, 2016, 09:08 PM
January 12th, 2016, 08:56 PM

January 12th, 2016, 11:55 AM

January 12th, 2016, 07:23 AM

January 12th, 2016, 04:58 AM

January 12th, 2016, 12:23 AM
January 11th, 2016, 11:15 PM

January 11th, 2016, 08:44 PM
January 11th, 2016, 08:41 PM
January 11th, 2016, 08:15 PM
January 11th, 2016, 08:01 PM

January 11th, 2016, 05:53 PM
January 11th, 2016, 05:35 PM

January 11th, 2016, 02:50 PM

January 9th, 2016, 06:37 PM

RLVG
January 12th, 2016, 01:57 PM
I was around in the 9PM to see your message pop up in New Posts.

Calix
January 12th, 2016, 02:01 PM
Check my activity log.

January 12th, 2016, 09:49 PM
January 12th, 2016, 09:26 PM
January 12th, 2016, 09:22 PM
January 12th, 2016, 09:20 PM
January 12th, 2016, 09:15 PM
January 12th, 2016, 09:08 PM
January 12th, 2016, 08:56 PM

January 12th, 2016, 11:55 AM

January 12th, 2016, 07:23 AM

January 12th, 2016, 04:58 AM

January 12th, 2016, 12:23 AM
January 11th, 2016, 11:15 PM

January 11th, 2016, 08:44 PM
January 11th, 2016, 08:41 PM
January 11th, 2016, 08:15 PM
January 11th, 2016, 08:01 PM

January 11th, 2016, 05:53 PM
January 11th, 2016, 05:35 PM

January 11th, 2016, 02:50 PM

January 9th, 2016, 06:37 PM

Did you think that I was going to look at this when I got on here and saw the sparse number of posts? >.>

No, I'm just going to get annoyed and vote like I promised I would. Fine, you're online after attending to real life. What more is there to say?

RLVG
January 12th, 2016, 02:05 PM
Did you think that I was going to look at this when I got on here and saw the sparse number of posts? >.>

No, I'm just going to get annoyed and vote like I promised I would. Fine, you're online after attending to real life. What more is there to say?

I dunno.

You're free to lynch me if you want to (kinda hard to hammer by yourself tho).
I have no clues, no feedback and being a Citizen IN A GAME WHERE NO ONE TALKS ANYWAY LOL

RLVG
January 12th, 2016, 02:09 PM
If there's a major turn-off in a game, is that no one bothers.

Calix
January 12th, 2016, 02:12 PM
I dunno.

You're free to lynch me if you want to (kinda hard to hammer by yourself tho).
I have no clues, no feedback and being a Citizen IN A GAME WHERE NO ONE TALKS ANYWAY LOL

Yeah it is hard to hammer by myself, which is why I am voting with #2 in a vain attempt. lol if anyone else even pops up to hammer.

I would have thought that it was obvious that it's a Citizen vs scum setup by now. Nobody has any clues aside from this shit chat.

Calix
January 12th, 2016, 02:13 PM
If there's a major turn-off in a game, is that no one bothers.

Tell me about it.

Mushroom Madness was a nightmare in terms of that.

RLVG
January 12th, 2016, 02:17 PM
I didn't have a clue it was a Citizen setup either when I softclaimed early Day 1.

Calix
January 12th, 2016, 02:21 PM
I didn't have a clue it was a Citizen setup either when I softclaimed early Day 1.

The only point that works for you at the moment in time is that you are actually talking.

Call me biased as fuck.

Numbertwo
January 12th, 2016, 03:31 PM
This is lynch or lose.

3 citizens vs 2 mafiosos, i suspect.

So, if your a citizen you should vote on Rlvg

powerofdeath
January 12th, 2016, 03:46 PM
Day ends in 30 minutes

Numbertwo
January 12th, 2016, 03:51 PM
if we lose i blame ika.

Numbertwo
January 12th, 2016, 03:51 PM
Ika

Suntax

Ika

Suntax.

VOTE RLVG!

Calix
January 12th, 2016, 03:53 PM
Ika

Suntax

Ika

Suntax.

VOTE RLVG!

Suntax has been AFK, has been online but has not started up his own game

ika is ika

if we lose i blame ika.

I can second this so much.

Numbertwo
January 12th, 2016, 03:54 PM
Suntax has been AFK, has been online but has not started up his own game

ika is ika

I can second this so much.

Hey, i want to be brown too!

Then my name would make alot more sense.

Calix
January 12th, 2016, 03:59 PM
Hey, i want to be brown too!

Then my name would make alot more sense.

You already have yellow, check yourself.

My name got cycled through all the different colours and ended up here.

I'm fine with it; it beats white. There aren't many active players with this colour :cheesy:

RLVG
January 12th, 2016, 04:16 PM
This is lynch or lose.

3 citizens vs 2 mafiosos, i suspect.

So, if your a citizen you should vote on Rlvg

NumberTwo confirmed scum. He is too lynch hungry, refuses logic, didn't even bother to read the citizen claim crumb and several other "towny" things I did across the game.

He also does the whole "RLVG's scum", without any word as to why.

RLVG
January 12th, 2016, 04:18 PM
If it's truly LYLO then town have lost anyway, because there won't be any fucking hammers lol.

powerofdeath
January 12th, 2016, 04:31 PM
day end with a no lynch

powerofdeath
January 12th, 2016, 05:26 PM
Numbertwo was killed, his role is Citizen.

THE MAFIA HAS WON! Congrats to Calix and Ika!

powerofdeath
January 12th, 2016, 05:28 PM
This game was bad, pretty much everyone didnt try this game ):

Thornholt
January 12th, 2016, 05:36 PM
It says I received a reputation comment on here from you PoD. May I ask what it was and what it does?

Also now that game has ended, care to answer why you replaced me. I know I didn,t post that day, but according to the rules everyone from that day would have been replaced. I was quite active on day one too.

powerofdeath
January 12th, 2016, 05:59 PM
It says I received a reputation comment on here from you PoD. May I ask what it was and what it does?

Also now that game has ended, care to answer why you replaced me. I know I didn,t post that day, but according to the rules everyone from that day would have been replaced. I was quite active on day one too.

Latest Reputation given: November 29th, wasn't me.

You didnt post once and neither did mikecall, so I replaced you both.

Orpz
January 14th, 2016, 07:05 PM
Interesting, I didn't even realize this game ended.

PoD, can you post an epilogue with players and roles?

powerofdeath
January 15th, 2016, 02:35 PM
Interesting, I didn't even realize this game ended.

PoD, can you post an epilogue with players and roles?

Calix and Ika was mafia member, everyone else was citizen.

Ika replaced Thornholt, Slaol replaced mikecall.

RLVG
January 15th, 2016, 02:52 PM
When EVERYONE is a Citizen, it's fuel for inactivity and encourages nothing but lurking because lurkers lurk with lurkers while having no stimuli of ever chatting, so even the chatty players are going to lurk.

It's the Lurkie Appocalypse.

Orpz
January 15th, 2016, 08:01 PM
Ladder has been updated! (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/27398-S-FM-Ladder)