PDA

View Full Version : S-FM 168: Mushroom Kingdom Madness!!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Toadette
December 3rd, 2015, 12:53 AM
Link to the setup:

http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/33240-S-FM-Mushroom-Kingdom-Madness

Note: The story is a continuation of camp mafia. If you wish to see how it went down, feel free to read the story in the spoiler tag below.

Welcome citizens of the Mushroom Kingdom to the Committee of Justice! I am your Mayor Toadette.

You have all been briefed on the illegal activities plaguing the city of Mushroomsville. We must find the culprits and bring them to justice.

Unfortunately all of you here are suspects! You must find out which of you are members of the Mafia. Choose wisely, for we will lynch the player at the end of the day with the most votes. Please review your classified documents here (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/33007-S-FM-Camp-Mafia).

The committee has made their decision. They bound and gagged MattZed and took him to the town square to be hanged.

As MattZeds body fell and his neck broke, evidence was brought into my office proving that he was in fact a town member.

Sleep with one eye open tonight, and close the doors and lock them tight. We shall reconvene in the morning.

Day 2 has begun.

I found a box on my doorstep this morning. It contained Stealthbombomb16's winder covered in blood. Guess he won't be blowing anyone up without that.

There was also a note. If we let the mafia run the town, they would spare Stealthbombomb16's life. He is a town member. Since I won't negotiate with the Mafia, the best thing we can do for him is try to catch the mafia now.

DarknessB, Helz, SuperJack, and Frog were standing in a line, yelling at each other while the rest of the committee were yelling at them. Amidst the confusion, DarknessB threw a rope around Frogs neck and dragged him away. By the time anyone had noticed they were gone it was too late, Frogs body was found dangling in front of my office window!!

"I made the right decision I swear!!" yelled DarknessB, "That guy is mafia, I'm sure of it!! I'M NOT CRAZY!!" he screamed.

Upon searching Frogs body, we found one of Stealthbombomb16's eyes in a box in his pocket. He was a member of the Mafia after all! Could there be hope to find the now one eyed Stealthbombomb16?

Day 3

After yesterday's events and finding stealthbombombs eye, I sent a team to search Frogs house. We found a clue to his secret hideout which was vacated by the time we arrived - except for the body of Stealthbombomb16 which was found lying on the floor.

When Slaol didn't show up for the meeting this morning, I sent the team to his house next. What they found was a terrible sight. While it looked like he put up a fight, he lost it. His body parts were everywhere, his blood was splattered all over the floor and a big "REVeNge" was written on the wall with his blood. The remnants of his head were found in his blender.

I think its safe to conclude he was a member of the town

In the middle of committee discussion, the conversation turned on Firebringer. "Definitely Fire, Look at him Squirming." SuperJack stated. "Fire knows he's cooked", DarknessB said. "We can totally extend your life 24 hours to allow you time to hunt for the scum-" Helz started to say, when Firebringer lost it. He started thrashing about, kicking and screaming and even tried to bite me. Ika awoke from his nap suddenly. "Cool. do i need to do anything?"

Foaming at the mouth, the rest of the committee held Firebringer down and DarknessB put a gun to his head. "Are you stupid or something Darkness?" Firebringer yelled out in fury, as DarknessB put a bullet in his head. The crisis was over!

...or so we thought. As I was approaching my car, i was almost shot and the shooter got away in their escape vehicle. The only logical explanation is that Firebringer was a member of the town and that the last killer is still out there...

Dawn of the final day

After a sleepless night for all, I found a note from DarknessB on the floor in my office It said:

"I have made a bad name to myself"

It included this drawing:

:wm:

As I was reading it, I noticed blood seeping out from under my desk. Opening the drawers, I found only a bloddy cloth, and wrapped in the cloth his badge. He was the cop.

This ends today.

Helz and ika faced SuperJack, backing him towards the window in the council room. "You're done SuperJack", Helz said. "Give yourself up. There's no where to turn."

"But I'm super town!" He responded. He didn't even see ika lunge forward, driving a knife into his neck. As he struggled for breath, he muttered "super not cool-", as ika shoved him and pushed him out the window.

ika then turned towards Helz, brandishing the knife with SuperJacks blood. Helz suddenly realized that it was ika all along. His eyes got wide. "YOU!"

Helz ran towards me. "SuperJack was a Super Town!! Ika is the mafia, madam Mayor!! We can still stop him-"

He looked down as he realized that I had thrust a knife into his midrift. "I know", I said. "He is my son.".

The Mafia has sucessfully corrupted city hall and has won the game.

Winners
Yukitaka On I ika
Frog
December 3rd, 2015

It has been two months since the Committee of Justice was disbanded. Evidence was found afterward that tied each of the deceased committee members to the rise in crime, and it appears they turned on each other resulting in a crime war that left most of them dead. Following these events there was a sudden drop in reported incidents, and the investigation turned to the mayors office. The investigation has so far yielded no incriminating results, and peace had been restored to the kingdom for a time.

On December 1st, 2015, Princess Toadstool made her way to Mushroomsville to commerate me for unrooting the evil that had plagued the kingdom and making the town crime free. When she never arrived, I commissioned a small task force led by the Mario Bros to find her and bring her back. We can only assume it is Bowser and his cronies who have kidnapped Princess Toadstool on occasion and demanded ransom each time, though they deny any claim to this tragedy. Only time will tell what they may find.

-Toadette, Mayor of the Mushroom Kingdom

Role List:
Bowser
Koopa
Mario
Luigi
Yoshi
Random Mushroom Kingdom Citizen
Princess Toadstool

Players:
RLVG
Calix
Funce
TheDarkestLight
Superjack
Suntax
powerofdeath
Firebringer
Iced_Monopoly
Klingoncelt
Slaol
Yukitaka Oni

REMINDER: In this setup a lynch is required each day. If the day ends and nobody has received the amount of votes needed, then the person with the highest amount of votes at day end will be lynched. If there is a tie, one of the tied players will be randomly lynched.

Also if you ask a question that is clearly explained in the setup, or a question I don't feel is needed to be clarified, I'll probably ignore it to try to influence the game as little as possible. Good luck to all of you!

Game will begin at 4:00 PM Pacific Standard Time (http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/christmas?iso=20151203T16&p0=224&msg=Game+Begin&font=hand)

Links:

Day 1 End/Day 2 Start: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/33910-S-FM-168-Mushroom-Kingdom-Madness!!?p=540540#post540540
Day 2 End/Day 3 Start: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/33910-S-FM-168-Mushroom-Kingdom-Madness!!/page21
Day 3 End/Day 4 Start: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/33910-S-FM-168-Mushroom-Kingdom-Madness!!/page26
Game End: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/33910-S-FM-168-Mushroom-Kingdom-Madness!!/page30

Toadette
December 3rd, 2015, 04:09 PM
Day 1 Begin's now - Surprise!

Day 1 will end in 73 hours (http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/election?iso=20151206T16&p0=224&msg=Day+1+End&font=hand&csz=1)

Calix
December 3rd, 2015, 04:24 PM
Ello folks.

After reading the setup, I have an idea for where we can direct our mandatory Day 1 lynch today. I am aware that this may be controversial in the short-term. I would like to note that this idea came to me before I received my role card.

Proposition: Lynch Mario.

Since a lynch on Princess Toadstool is unlikely to happen, we have to reduce the damage that they can inflict and cut our losses this way.

As a role, Mario is too much of a loose cannon to be worth keeping around, especially as he has been downgraded from a Sheriff to a weak Investigator somewhat in this setup by the results (since all TPRs save for the mayor show up as non-toad).

Since Mario has the potential to swap alignments and turn against us quickly, I feel that this lynch would be beneficial in the long-run. The only way we will know when Princess Toadstool changes alignments is by revealing Luigi and Yoshi (which might not be a terrible idea, but that's another kettle of fish). There's no jester role as of today, so now or tomorrow would be optimal times to lynch him as he would be extremely unlikely to be counter-claimed.

My reasoning is that it destroy any chances of a Serial Killer before they can happen, thus mitigating the number of scum-directed kills. Lynching one town > having multiple towns die at night on top of mafia having a roleblocker. It would also effectively simplify the game down to 7v3 by Day 2.

I don't think waiting too long for this lynch is a good idea. If Mario is changed early on, then there's no way that he will reveal.

If we were to go ahead with this idea, I want Mario to wait for several hours, perhaps 24 or so, before revealing. I don't want the scum to pile onto the train and prematurely kill the discussion. We have 72 hours, so there's no need to rush into anything as of yet. We only need a voting majority as well, so hammering early will not be necessary.

For this reason, I'm going to open up with a good old-fashioned vote elsewhere.

Firebringer

SuperJack
December 3rd, 2015, 04:29 PM
For Truth and Honesty!

Firebringer

SuperJack
December 3rd, 2015, 04:35 PM
Ello folks.

After reading the setup, I have an idea for where we can direct our mandatory Day 1 lynch today. I am aware that this may be controversial in the short-term. I would like to note that this idea came to me before I received my role card.

Proposition: Lynch Mario.

Since a lynch on Princess Toadstool is unlikely to happen, we have to reduce the damage that they can inflict and cut our losses this way.

As a role, Mario is too much of a loose cannon to be worth keeping around, especially as he has been downgraded from a Sheriff to a weak Investigator somewhat in this setup by the results (since all TPRs save for the mayor show up as non-toad).

Since Mario has the potential to swap alignments and turn against us quickly, I feel that this lynch would be beneficial in the long-run. The only way we will know when Princess Toadstool changes alignments is by revealing Luigi and Yoshi (which might not be a terrible idea, but that's another kettle of fish). There's no jester role as of today, so now or tomorrow would be optimal times to lynch him as he would be extremely unlikely to be counter-claimed.

My reasoning is that it destroy any chances of a Serial Killer before they can happen, thus mitigating the number of scum-directed kills. Lynching one town > having multiple towns die at night on top of mafia having a roleblocker. It would also effectively simplify the game down to 7v3 by Day 2.

I don't think waiting too long for this lynch is a good idea. If Mario is changed early on, then there's no way that he will reveal.

If we were to go ahead with this idea, I want Mario to wait for several hours, perhaps 24 or so, before revealing. I don't want the scum to pile onto the train and prematurely kill the discussion. We have 72 hours, so there's no need to rush into anything as of yet. We only need a voting majority as well, so hammering early will not be necessary.

For this reason, I'm going to open up with a good old-fashioned vote elsewhere.

Firebringer

I have to agree with this. Mario can end up being a loose cannon creating an extra night kill.
His early reveal and death would result just one less town instead of one less town + one more scum.

Glad to see you have been reading the mechanics very closely.

Firebringer
December 3rd, 2015, 04:46 PM
For Truth and Honesty!

Firebringer

I am seriously quitting this game if you say this shit anymore.

Firebringer
December 3rd, 2015, 04:49 PM
I disagree, with lynching mario.
Yes, he can potentially become evil mario. But that isn't a reason to waste our day 1 lynch on a townie.

TheDarkestLight
December 3rd, 2015, 04:51 PM
Fuck, mandatory day one lynch.

My worst enemy.

Calix
December 3rd, 2015, 04:52 PM

That's quite the dramatic entrance, eh?

If we don't lynch the Sheriff-Lover-Serial-Killer time-bomb who can be found by asking for him to claim, then who exactly do we lynch? I don't doubt that we could hit a scum on the first round, but I'd rather play it safe for the first day and get evidence to inform our decisions on Day 2.

Aw, TDL. I figured you'd react as such xD

Firebringer
December 3rd, 2015, 04:53 PM
What I want to do is setup spec.

Okay what we know:
Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Bowser, Koopa, and Princess Toadstool are all in the game.

Considering initial balance of the game is swingy based on alignment shifts of Toadstool and Mario. I suspect we have 2 other PR.

Right now, possibly 2 Geno?
Unlikely 2 Mallow.

Princess Daisy is unlikely.

Kooper highly likely in the game.

Firebringer
December 3rd, 2015, 04:54 PM
Toadette is unlikely in the game unless we have 0 other PR besides Lugi, Mario, and Yoshi.

Firebringer
December 3rd, 2015, 04:55 PM
That's quite the dramatic entrance, eh?

If we don't lynch the Sheriff-Lover-Serial-Killer time-bomb who can be found by asking for him to claim, then who exactly do we lynch? I don't doubt that we could hit a scum on the first round, but I'd rather play it safe for the first day and get evidence to inform our decisions on Day 2.

Aw, TDL. I figured you'd react as such xD

SuperJack has been pissing me off lately and he knows it.

BTW Are you someones alt?

SuperJack
December 3rd, 2015, 04:58 PM

Okay what we know:

Considering initial balance of the game is swingy based on alignment shifts of Toadstool and Mario. I suspect we have 2 other PR.

Unlikely 2 Mallow.

"Lets do Setup Spec"

"Does Setup Spec"

"Does not give reasons"

Try to explain this and stop trying so hard and failing to look like your contributing.

SuperJack
December 3rd, 2015, 04:59 PM

Bringing in personal feelings into the game?

Or using it as an excuse/cover?

Calix
December 3rd, 2015, 05:00 PM

Okay what we know:

Unlikely 2 Mallow.

Unless you have any significant host meta (unlikely, as I'm pretty sure this is Toadette's second or so game), then speculating won't get us very far. I guess we have time for it, but I'd prefer to focus on the special mechanics/ variances in the role types as that's the area that will require the most attention. Detective, Sheriff and Doctor are obvious staples for town, so saying that they'll be around is something that can be assumed at this point.

Why would we have 2 Geno in your eyes?

I'm not an alt. Who did you think I was?

Funce
December 3rd, 2015, 05:00 PM
Hi guys.
This game I'm going to try and not get d1 lynched.
We only need to find Mario at this stage. Lynching a towny is not helpful.
The best option would be to kill both Mario and Bowser. However that denies to other town roles... Hmm.

Funce
December 3rd, 2015, 05:03 PM
I think I'm pretty good at killing conversation actually.

SuperJack
December 3rd, 2015, 05:04 PM
Hi guys.
The best option would be to kill both Mario and Bowser. However that denies to other town roles... Hmm.

0-o

What?

Mario is town. His Lynch was only proposed to stop him turning evil. If he is lynched as town he still wins with us.
So we don't need to find him, we just need to ask him to to sacrifice himself if we have no better option.
The Best Option would be to kill Bowser and Koopa. Lol.
Town does not need power roles to win, just good day discussion.

Calix
Hi guys.

Are you Princess Toadstool?

Mario is a town role, just one that can change alignments.

Your last line is obvious. We need to kill the potential Serial Killer and mafia, what of it? Your last sentence doesn't make much sense either, possibly due to a typo. Could you clarify what you meant, please?

Firebringer
Unless you have any significant host meta (unlikely, as I'm pretty sure this is Toadette's second or so game), then speculating won't get us very far. I guess we have time for it, but I'd prefer to focus on the special mechanics/ variances in the role types as that's the area that will require the most attention. Detective, Sheriff and Doctor are obvious staples for town, so saying that they'll be around is something that can be assumed at this point.

Why would we have 2 Geno in your eyes?

I'm not an alt. Who did you think I was?

I don't use host meta, I am trying to figure it out through a balance point of view.
Host meta is stupid IMO.

@Host: If Mario is lynched today, and Princess Toadstool is visited. Would Lugi or Yoshi gain their powers?

Based on role cards, I am assuming no.

So lynching Mario today, is a really really bad idea.

Firebringer
December 3rd, 2015, 05:10 PM

Your last line is obvious. We need to kill the potential Serial Killer and mafia, what of it? Your last sentence doesn't make much sense either, possibly due to a typo. Could you clarify what you meant, please?

Theoretically SK could kill a scum for us.
Only Bowser is NI.

SuperJack
December 3rd, 2015, 05:10 PM

Funce is quite new to Forum Mafia and perhaps has not read through the Mechanics closely enough. Took me a few re-reads to understand.

Firebringer
December 3rd, 2015, 05:11 PM
Funce is quite new to Forum Mafia and perhaps has not read through the Mechanics closely enough. Took me a few re-reads to understand.

Defending poor play.
Are you scum here SuperJack?

Calix
December 3rd, 2015, 05:12 PM
I don't use host meta, I am trying to figure it out through a balance point of view.
Host meta is stupid IMO.

@Host: If Mario is lynched today, and Princess Toadstool is visited. Would Lugi or Yoshi gain their powers?

We may not need those powers. They're there to buff town in the event of a Serial Killer springing up. Town has the tools to find scum without needing a Vigilante and another potential Sheriff.

Mario is certainly not worth keeping around on the off-chance that they kill one of the two designated mafia roles. That's a terrible idea that isn't worth the risk.

If we lynch Mario, then when it comes to role call, they'll still be valuable for the fact that they're unique roles. Any counter-claimers will certainly die.

SuperJack
December 3rd, 2015, 05:12 PM
Only Bowser is NI.

Suggesting that a Serial killer is a good idea. Wow.

SuperJack
December 3rd, 2015, 05:13 PM
Host meta is stupid IMO.

Claims based on rolecards to assume no.
Yet does not state the part which convinces him.

SuperJack
December 3rd, 2015, 05:14 PM
Here is a suggestion:

Mario reveals YET we do not lynch him.
If he changes then he can be shot by the Vigi.

Calix
December 3rd, 2015, 05:14 PM
In an unrelated story, I really hate the fact that my posts get caught in the moderator or whatever.

We may not need the powers that Luigi/ Yoshi possess. They're there to buff town in the event of a Serial Killer springing up. Town has the tools to find scum without needing a Vigilante and another potential Sheriff.

Mario is certainly not worth keeping around on the off-chance that they kill one of the two designated mafia roles. That's a terrible idea that isn't worth the risk.

If we lynch Mario, then when it comes to role call, they'll still be valuable for the fact that they're unique roles. Any counter-claimers will certainly die.

Firebringer
December 3rd, 2015, 05:15 PM
Okay.

I have decided:
SuperJack

Few reasons:
1) He is annoying me. [Biggest one]
2) He is framing every one of my posts to be scum posts.
3) His initial reasoning for lynching mario is terrible.

powerofdeath
December 3rd, 2015, 05:15 PM
Firebringer

SuperJack
December 3rd, 2015, 05:16 PM
Defending poor play.

No. I am not Scum.

Defending poor play= Scum?

If I was defending scummy play sure that is questionable.

But because I don't act like a Dick and attack people for playing poorly, I'm scum?

Firebringer
December 3rd, 2015, 05:16 PM
In an unrelated story, I really hate the fact that my posts get caught in the moderator or whatever.

We may not need the powers that Luigi/ Yoshi possess. They're there to buff town in the event of a Serial Killer springing up. Town has the tools to find scum without needing a Vigilante and another potential Sheriff.

You don't know how this was balanced.
Mario could be extremely useful to us.
Don't make Mario play like a survivor >.>

Also, we don't know that every PR is unique, we could have 2 of same role just for fact that we lynch a counter claimer when they are both same role.

Firebringer
December 3rd, 2015, 05:17 PM
No. I am not Scum.

Defending poor play= Scum?

If I was defending scummy play sure that is questionable.

But because I don't act like a Dick and attack people for playing poorly, I'm scum?

You are scum for saying every post of mine is scummy and having a vote on me before I even vote.
You are literally pushing me for horrible reasons.

Firebringer
December 3rd, 2015, 05:18 PM
Firebringer

Want to say anything other than this?

SuperJack
Okay.

I have decided:
SuperJack

Few reasons:

1) Deal with it. You are only getting annoyed because you let yourself.
2) I'm questioning your posts because I know you can play better, maybe your mood is off-putting
3) Not my idea, I agreed with Celix reasoning about Mario.

Toadette
Host meta is stupid IMO.

Once Toadstool is converted, Luigi and Yoshi can use their powers. They are not informed of powers being unlocked.

Yukitaka Oni
December 3rd, 2015, 05:19 PM
Well, sorry the mushroom kingdom for the last slaughtered but I promise I will be a good :toad: boy this time :)

TheDarkestLight
December 3rd, 2015, 05:20 PM
Once Toadstool is converted, Luigi and Yoshi can use their powers. They are not informed of powers being unlocked.

Ouch.

SuperJack
You are scum for saying every post of mine is scummy and having a vote on me before I even vote.

I'm not even pushing you. I am just criticising your posts.

It's not me acting so bad. I'm being reasonable here.

Firebringer
Okay I change my mind.
Mario, you are town right now.

Just reveal and let yourself be lynched.
We don't need you turning into a SK.

Calix
December 3rd, 2015, 05:21 PM
Here is a suggestion:

Mario reveals YET we do not lynch him.
If he changes then he can be shot by the Vigi.

Well, that was a good idea...until we found out that they don't know when they unlock their abilities.

I've looked over at Mario's abilities and results and I've come to the conclusion that investigative roles are nerfed in this setup. He's no exception to that rule.

If Mario dies as town, then he's way more likely to win than as a Neutral/ Lover. It's the optimal move for them to reveal and die before they are converted.

Calix
December 3rd, 2015, 05:22 PM
I guess Luigi can just try and shoot Mario every night until Mario dies or some shit.

I think my initial idea is more fool-proof, however.

powerofdeath
December 3rd, 2015, 05:22 PM

firebringer

SuperJack
December 3rd, 2015, 05:23 PM
Okay I change my mind.

Pros and Cons to:
1) Not Revealing?
2) Revealing and No-Lynch?
3) Revealing and Lynch?
3.2) Lynch scum looking player > Lynch Mario/

Funce

I'm not Princess Toadstool. Wish I was though sometimes.
Maybe I wasn't clear.
Perhaps that was only half a thought on a page.
The last line was, if we deny princess Toadstool, we stop 2 townies getting their abilities. to -> two
Was eating lunch at the time, now I'm ready on my computer.

Firebringer
firebringer

Love you PoD, never change man.

Never change.

Funce
December 3rd, 2015, 05:26 PM
Does Mallow healing prevent Toadstool Capture?
Does Luigi lose his shot if he "tries" to shoot but can't because there was no conversion?
Just some small things that were niggling at me.

Toadette
December 3rd, 2015, 05:27 PM
Fixed cards:

Luigi
You show up as a toad to Koopa.
If Mario and/or Princess Toadstool change alignment, you have ONE vigilante night shot that bypasses immunity and will show up as a non toad to Koopa.

Yoshi
You show up as a toad to Koopa.
If Mario and/or Princess Toadstool change alignment, you can check a player's alignment at night and will show up as a non toad to Koopa.

SuperJack
December 3rd, 2015, 05:27 PM
I guess Luigi can just try and shoot Mario every night until Mario dies or some shit.

I think my initial idea is more fool-proof, however.

I can see Luigi visiting everynight with a gun whilst Mario sleeps.
Each night, Luigi crys silently, hating Mario for always getting the attention and girls.
But each night, the gun Jams, and he goes home with a broken heart, hand shaking sweat pouring from him, heart beating like Chris Brown's partner.
Yet, he still goes back every night.
Then, one night, gun at his face. Mario awakes:
"Luigi"?
click-BANG
Marios brains splattered all over the pillow, a knife drops from Marios hand.
Luigi has finally done it. No more will he be the underdog.

Funce
December 3rd, 2015, 05:29 PM
I can see Luigi visiting everynight with a gun whilst Mario sleeps.
Each night, Luigi crys silently, hating Mario for always getting the attention and girls.
But each night, the gun Jams, and he goes home with a broken heart, hand shaking sweat pouring from him, heart beating like Chris Brown's partner.
Yet, he still goes back every night.
Then, one night, gun at his face. Mario awakes:
"Luigi"?
click-BANG
Marios brains splattered all over the pillow, a knife drops from Marios hand.
Luigi has finally done it. No more will he be the underdog.

This was. Graphic. Can I ask for it to be in a spoiler by host edit/mod edit/I don't want to read that anymore.

Funce
December 3rd, 2015, 05:30 PM
I just defeated the purpose of my own post.

Calix
December 3rd, 2015, 05:31 PM
Pros and Cons to:
1) Not Revealing?
Sheriff Jailor
2) Revealing and No-Lynch?
Sheriff Jailor
We can't No-Lynch, dude. In any case, not lynching Mario = we're not limiting ourselves to a 100% town-confirmed lynch
The day can be used to get intel on the players without the thought of a day-lynch discouraging discouraging discussion
Luigi/ Yoshi powers can be unlocked
3) Revealing and Lynch?
No risk of Lover
No risk of Serial Killer
Mario dies as town
3.2) Lynch scum looking player > Lynch Mario/
Higher chance of hitting scum, but more likely to expose TPRs and other roles to the mafia

Answers in blue.

I hope the formatting works.

We can't No-Lynch. You might want to read the rules.

For anyone unaware, Toadette changed the role cards from "Mario and Princess" to "Mario OR Princess"

Calix
December 3rd, 2015, 05:33 PM
Also, am I supposed to be taking the Firebringer vs SuperJack fight seriously? It's worthy of popcorn, that's for sure.

Funce
December 3rd, 2015, 05:35 PM
Also, am I supposed to be taking the Firebringer vs SuperJack fight seriously? It's worthy of popcorn, that's for sure.

I agree.
Who thinks Firebringer is Warged.

SuperJack
December 3rd, 2015, 05:36 PM
Answers in blue.

For anyone unaware, Toadette changed the role cards from "Mario and Princess" to "Mario OR Princess"

It was Intended for Firebringer, but thanks anyway.

Calix
December 3rd, 2015, 05:37 PM
It was Intended for Firebringer, but thanks anyway.

No problem. I love giving my opinion when it isn't needed, asked for or even remotely helpful.

Funce, you are clearly Disguiser. Reveal your target or die, plox.

Funce
December 3rd, 2015, 05:40 PM
Funce, you are clearly Disguiser. Reveal your target or die, plox.

How did you manage to form that sentence.
But if I were. I'd disguise as Iced_Monopoly.
Because freakin iced.
Iced_Monopoly

SuperJack
December 3rd, 2015, 05:42 PM
Because freakin iced.
Iced_Monopoly

Man that's Cold. Sure you can fit that shoe and wheelbarrow?

Calix
December 3rd, 2015, 05:43 PM
Because freakin iced.
Iced_Monopoly

I formed it using words, strung together by the complex rules and thinly-veiled illogic of the English language. Or I just thought you were referencing the failed FM.

For the fact that so many people are lurking, this isn't very productive talk.

Funce
December 3rd, 2015, 05:44 PM
Man that's Cold. Sure you can fit that shoe and wheelbarrow?

Oops. I think you left the grammar by firebringer grab it quick or.... okay. Firebringer's brought the fire all over the grammar. We won't get that back.

Funce
December 3rd, 2015, 05:46 PM
I formed it using words, strung together by the complex rules and thinly-veiled illogic of the English language. Or I just thought you were referencing the failed FM.

For the fact that so many people are lurking, this isn't very productive talk.

It isn't productive.
But when you said target, all I got was executioner out of it. Then I saw the word disguiser and was like what?

back on topic.
There is nothing in the current interactions that suggest anything but past rivalries.

Firebringer
December 3rd, 2015, 05:46 PM

Yes, and you must pick a side.

Firebringer
December 3rd, 2015, 05:47 PM
Answers in blue.

how do you know so much about the Sheriff Jailor???????

Firebringer
December 3rd, 2015, 05:48 PM
Oops. I think you left the grammar by firebringer grab it quick or.... okay. Firebringer's brought the fire all over the grammar. We won't get that back.

What are you even saying!?!?!?!?

Funce
December 3rd, 2015, 05:49 PM
What are you even saying!?!?!?!?

The grammar burnt has been.

Calix
December 3rd, 2015, 05:50 PM

Funce, I meant your target that you would disguise as. That's my fault for being vague.

Firebringer, you may not have heard about this, but there are these things called...archived mafia games! Hidden among them is that game. Feel free to jerk off on your own ego here.

Firebringer
December 3rd, 2015, 05:52 PM
Funce, I meant your target that you would disguise as. That's my fault for being vague.

Firebringer, you may not have heard about this, but there are these things called...archived mafia games! Hidden among them is that game. Feel free to jerk off on your own ego here.

I often do.

I often do.

Calix
December 3rd, 2015, 05:54 PM
Anyway, that's enough unproductive activity on my part.

It's almost 1AM and I just remembered I have to be up for 6.30AM ;_;

-goodnight-

Toadette
December 3rd, 2015, 05:58 PM
Does Mallow healing prevent Toadstool Capture?
Does Luigi lose his shot if he "tries" to shoot but can't because there was no conversion?
Just some small things that were niggling at me.

Healing does not prevent conversion.

If Luigi attempts to use his shot before its unlocked nothing happens and he does not lose his shot.

SuperJack
December 3rd, 2015, 06:13 PM
Anyway, that's enough unproductive activity on my part.

It's almost 1AM and I just remembered I have to be up for 6.30AM ;_;

-goodnight-

I shall be sleeping also. Goodnight!

Awell, at least we are in the same TimeZone!

Funce
December 3rd, 2015, 06:15 PM
Hopefully Iced will be on soon.
I'm here for another 5 hours damnit.

Slaol
December 3rd, 2015, 06:16 PM
Funce

Funce
December 3rd, 2015, 06:23 PM
Funce

Woah. Whats the occasion?
Are you always after me?

Yukitaka Oni
December 3rd, 2015, 07:10 PM
Day 1 force to lynch. Well, let's see. Some harted from the other game, and some doubt.....I'm gonna be quiet a bit, but still. Still promise that i will be a good boy :toad: this time v)o.o)>

Klingoncelt
December 3rd, 2015, 07:18 PM
So, 4 pages in and...

Still waiting to hear from
Iced_Monopoly,
RLVG, and
Suntax.

Powerofdeath's nothing but a naked vote - twice - suggests a post restriction.

And then there's TheDarkestLight. Two posts: "Fuck, mandatory day one lynch. My worst enemy." and "Ouch."

Too lame. So too lame.

TheDarkestLight

Klingoncelt
December 3rd, 2015, 07:21 PM

They need to call a truce for now.

RLVG
December 3rd, 2015, 07:38 PM
So, 4 pages in and...

Still waiting to hear from
Iced_Monopoly,
RLVG, and
Suntax.

I'm Norwegian and it's 03:38 lol. Only reason I'm around is that I slept early and woke up early.

RLVG
December 3rd, 2015, 07:41 PM
So from what I read, lynch Mario OUR GOD DAMN HERO because he's not the hero we need but the villian that's to be born.

We should've gotten something for Luigi, say, Mr. L.

I'm not that fucker, so who else could it be? I agree on eliminating the threat of a serial killer, but I also fully disagree on it because that means Bowser has to attack Peach specifically.
Don't forget the unlocking of extra role abilities.

It's more or less "pick your poison".

Let's solve this by doing some ranked #kart.

RLVG
December 3rd, 2015, 07:45 PM
Statistically, if Team Koopa goes random, it would mean 1/10 chance to actually hit the person in question.
So unless we breadcrumb or softclaim, we don't have a big chance on having Mario become a serial killer.

Can we use this first day to look for actual scum instead of going witchhunting? I suggest that Luigi and Yoshi should always use their action to confirm alignment changes.

RLVG
December 3rd, 2015, 07:50 PM
Nevermind. I didn't read the Lovebird part.

I thought they were aligned with the Town.

Mario, reveal yourself.
You have the following changes :
1. Become a Lovebird Serial Killer, together with Peach.
2. Become a regular Serial Killer.

Let us lynch you so you don't fuck up the flow of the game.

Iced_Monopoly
December 3rd, 2015, 08:05 PM
Nevermind. I didn't read the Lovebird part.

I thought they were aligned with the Town.

Mario, reveal yourself.
You have the following changes :
1. Become a Lovebird Serial Killer, together with Peach.
2. Become a regular Serial Killer.

Let us lynch you so you don't fuck up the flow of the game.

A'ight, I am now alive and around. I see a lot are calling for the d1 lynch of Mario, which is definitely agreeable, but its also in complete vain. Nobody is going to reveal themselves as mario. inb4 someone now claims im Mario.

Im dropping my vote on TDL for the time being TheDarkestLight

Yukitaka Oni
December 3rd, 2015, 08:12 PM
Random lynch anyone?
Funce

TheDarkestLight
December 3rd, 2015, 08:52 PM
So, I can't really have any discussion points today, since one, we have to lynch and I can't tell people how dumb it is to lynch day one, which is all I do day one, and two, I don't like day one.

I do support a Mario reveal for previously mentioned reasons. I suppose that's a decently fair day one lynch considering the scenario.

Yukitaka Oni
December 3rd, 2015, 09:33 PM
So, I can't really have any discussion points today, since one, we have to lynch and I can't tell people how dumb it is to lynch day one, which is all I do day one, and two, I don't like day one.

I do support a Mario reveal for previously mentioned reasons. I suppose that's a decently fair day one lynch considering the scenario.
I usually have to agree not to lynch day 1 but this time. Game of :toad: is force us to lynch daily or game will broken, so you and I don't have a choice this time :/

Slaol
December 3rd, 2015, 10:06 PM
So I just want it on the record that my role has been told to everyone already.

Iced_Monopoly
December 3rd, 2015, 11:51 PM
So I just want it on the record that my role has been told to everyone already.

Revealed, when an by whom?

Calix
December 4th, 2015, 12:03 AM

I would have thought that it was quite obvious.

And why wouldn't Mario reveal? Dying as town = higher chance of winning > Winning as Neutral.

The only person who wouldn't reveal is someone looking for a challenge.

RLVG, the person Bowser is hunting for does not win with town. I will put that down for the record before anyone else suggests this idea. Soft-claiming our roles is not a good idea if it narrows down potential suspects.

Calix
December 4th, 2015, 12:22 AM
For the record, Luigi/ Yoshi get their abilities when Princess Toadstool - and it only has to be Princess Toadstool - is converted to mafia. We don't need Mario to make them useful. Lynching Mario prevents town from being burdened by a Consort and a Serial Killer.

At this stage, I feel like I'm treading old ground, so let's just stick to this plan and not shoot ourselves in the foot by outing anyone else.

Yukitaka Oni
December 4th, 2015, 01:08 AM
I would have thought that it was quite obvious.

And why wouldn't Mario reveal? Dying as town = higher chance of winning > Winning as Neutral.

The only person who wouldn't reveal is someone looking for a challenge.

RLVG, the person Bowser is hunting for does not win with town. I will put that down for the record before anyone else suggests this idea. Soft-claiming our roles is not a good idea if it narrows down potential suspects.
Oh please, the game just begin. That why Mario is hiding, think about the logic. If die heroic on day 1 but still loose the game= what a waste for Mario. This is mushroom kingdom, we can't trust all the mushroom........there will be a mushroom that contain poison.......right....?hehehehehe....

Yukitaka Oni
December 4th, 2015, 01:09 AM
Baka....

Yukitaka Oni
December 4th, 2015, 01:10 AM
He's a confirmed mod, he's inno v)o.o)>

Yukitaka Oni
December 4th, 2015, 01:13 AM
Check SuperJack tonight and jail him v)o.o)>!

SuperJack
December 4th, 2015, 02:39 AM
Check SuperJack tonight and jail him v)o.o)>!

I thought my good English confirmed me as town :(

SuperJack
December 4th, 2015, 02:44 AM
I don't like the quiet people that vote.

Klingoncelt
December 4th, 2015, 03:25 AM
I'm Norwegian and it's 03:38 lol. Only reason I'm around is that I slept early and woke up early.

I'm sorry, sometimes I forget that this is an international site. Sweet dreams. Unless yer Scum.

RLVG
December 4th, 2015, 03:41 AM
I don't like the quiet people that vote.

HOW TO CHARISMA

I'm sorry, sometimes I forget that this is an international site. Sweet dreams. Unless yer Scum.

It's 11:40 and I'm home after lifting at the gym.

Thanks for the sweet dreams, they were quite tasty.

RLVG
December 4th, 2015, 03:44 AM
For the record, Luigi/ Yoshi get their abilities when Princess Toadstool - and it only has to be Princess Toadstool - is converted to mafia.

Did I read this correctly? You're saying that Luigi and Yoshi will only get their abilities when P.T becomes a Mafia?

Either Mario becomes a Serial Killer, Mario & Peach becoming (evil) Lovers, or that Peach becomes a Mafia.
That's two more things to think of totalling it up to three scenarios, not just one.

Calix
December 4th, 2015, 03:55 AM
Did I read this correctly? You're saying that Luigi and Yoshi will only get their abilities when P.T becomes a Mafia?

Either Mario becomes a Serial Killer, Mario & Peach becoming (evil) Lovers, or that Peach becomes a Mafia.
That's two more things to think of totalling it up to three scenarios, not just one.

Yeah, I am suggesting that is one of the possibilities for them to get their abilities. Since the Host changed the role cards, it is now possible for Mario to be lynched and for Luigi/ Yoshi to get their abilities. Since Toadstool is a honorary mafia and will join them sooner or later, it's a win-win situation.

Slaol
December 4th, 2015, 06:53 AM

In an unrelated note, I've added posts to your account to prevent the moderation issue.

I am pro-Mario lynch unless we can get Toad to come forward and be turned into a love bird. However we can't force that as the OoO means we would lose Toadstool, Mario, and the game in the process.

Also, I am named Slaol.

Yukitaka Oni
December 4th, 2015, 08:27 AM
I thought my good English confirmed me as town :(
I mean you fight again Sheriff jailor so he will use his power against you v)o.o)>

Calix
December 4th, 2015, 08:46 AM
In an unrelated note, I've added posts to your account to prevent the moderation issue.

I am pro-Mario lynch unless we can get Toad to come forward and be turned into a love bird. However we can't force that as the OoO means we would lose Toadstool, Mario, and the game in the process.

Also, I am named Slaol.

Tah very much for the help :D

Lovebirds can't win with town, so that isn't a viable option either. That's another point in favour of lynching Mario, seeing as the Lovebirds function as a third faction (Sheriff + Consort). Terrorists or Triad, you could say.

Nah mate, you are clearly Slawl.

Yukitaka Oni
December 4th, 2015, 08:52 AM
5 battle plan!!!
1. Honor and justice operation: Hide Mario, focus on lynching Mafia and Princess toad so Mario will not change his mind. Mushroom citizen united!
2. Blood brother operation: (Calix idea) Lynch Mario, after that focus on lynching Mafia and Princess Toad. There are a blood of our battle brother.......on our hand......
3. Pyrrhic victory operation: Hide Mario, focus on lynching Princess Toad first to stop Mario from changing his side......kill his lover doesn't mean he will allow it but....this is war.....blood have to be spill....
4. Desperate operation: Slaughter Mafia and princess Toad, if cannot done it soon......kill Mario too......purge.....in blood without hesitation, there will be blood spill on the great mushroom kingdom all in the name of dictatorship (boom! Childhood ruined)
5. Well you know......some dark grim....some blood......add with some fire....and in the end...it's a fried mushroom kingdom.....but hey? In the human opinion, they have a mushroom party at least hey? Just some blood for the blood god....no skull tho....(deep bloody yank as hell)

Yukitaka Oni
December 4th, 2015, 08:53 AM
Tah very much for the help :D

Lovebirds can't win with town, so that isn't a viable option either. That's another point in favour of lynching Mario, seeing as the Lovebirds function as a third faction (Sheriff + Consort). Terrorists or Triad, you could say.

Nah mate, you are clearly Slawl.
Slaol* writing his name wrong can make him real mad that he won't trust you anymore

Calix
December 4th, 2015, 09:00 AM
Slaol* writing his name wrong can make him real mad that he won't trust you anymore

Isn't 'Slawl' how you pronounce his name?

Calix
December 4th, 2015, 09:02 AM
I'm sure he has this conversation on a regular basis.

Your battle plans are absolutely flawless. If only more people would post and argue so that it looks like progress is being made.

Slaol
December 4th, 2015, 09:46 AM
Lovebirds can't win with town

lol, this makes so little sense i just assumed it was town sided.

OK, Mario where you at bro?

Slaol
December 4th, 2015, 09:47 AM
I'm sure he has this conversation on a regular basis.

Your battle plans are absolutely flawless. If only more people would post and argue so that it looks like progress is being made.

It's as regular as Clan Fl0w

Calix
December 4th, 2015, 10:18 AM

Could you show me where it doesn't make sense? Not that I don't appreciate that townie cred, yo, but the Lovebirds' wincon says 'Eliminate the Town and the Mafia'.

Just for the record, I'm not Mario. Sorry for the spoilers, everyone.

SuperJack
December 4th, 2015, 10:25 AM
Slaol, I feel that you are not reading posts. Due to the errornyou made in thinking love birds are town.
Towns people read posts, because this is how they find Scum.
Yet Scum don't read posts, they have no major reason to read unless power role hunting.

Slaol
December 4th, 2015, 10:28 AM
Could you show me where it doesn't make sense? Not that I don't appreciate that townie cred, yo, but the Lovebirds' wincon says 'Eliminate the Town and the Mafia'.

Just for the record, I'm not Mario. Sorry for the spoilers, everyone.

Doesn't make sense as in "Fuck host, way to remove Towns hopes and dreams of actually winning the game, good god, good god why. Why god? Why based god toadette have you fucked town and Mario? Are you that big of a Sonic fan that Mario can't even have a decent chance to win, good god why?"

Slaol
December 4th, 2015, 10:30 AM
Slaol, I feel that you are not reading posts. Due to the errornyou made in thinking love birds are town.
Yet Scum don't read posts, they have no major reason to read unless power role hunting.

I've been distracted with quite a many things and do need to get my shit together to be active. However my role is already confirmed to the players so don't bother wasting your time thinking i'm scum.

SuperJack
December 4th, 2015, 10:37 AM
I've been distracted with quite a many things and do need to get my shit together to be active. However my role is already confirmed to the players so don't bother wasting your time thinking i'm scum.

How?

Calix
December 4th, 2015, 10:47 AM

I'm just going to say that I like having these accusations down in the chat [obligatory approval stamp].

Since the votes may change rapidly over the next few hours, I'm going to leave a record of the results of the current RVS:

Firebringer (3 [L-4]):
Calix, SuperJack, powerofdeath
SuperJack (1 [L-6]):
Firebringer
Iced_Monopoly (1 [L-6]):
Funce
Funce (2 [L-5]):
Slaol, Yukitaka Oni
TheDarkestLight (2 [L-5]):
Klingoncelt, Iced_Monopoly

SuperJack
December 4th, 2015, 10:49 AM
Good good. I'm currently working atm, I can still read and post a little. But until I get home nothing major.

Yukitaka Oni
December 4th, 2015, 10:52 AM

Sup bruh v)o.o)^!

Slaol
December 4th, 2015, 10:53 AM
How?

I am a Toad named Slaol

Calix
December 4th, 2015, 10:57 AM
I am a Toad named Slaol

I'm guessing you're not a firm believer in the 'Citizens should act as meat shields' philosophy then? If so, noted.

Slaol
December 4th, 2015, 11:04 AM
I'm guessing you're not a firm believer in the 'Citizens should act as meat shields' philosophy then? If so, noted.

I am a firm believer in confirmability being Towns most powerful weapon. As well people tend to kill me for being me, so meat shield should suffice anyway. That, or i'm a power role full of spooky spooky wifom.

Yukitaka Oni
December 4th, 2015, 11:54 AM
Mama! It's the last will allow v)o.o)^?

Calix
December 4th, 2015, 11:56 AM
Mama! It's the last will allow v)o.o)^?

As our Glorious Town Leader, I can say that Last Wills are 100 characters maximum.

RLVG
December 4th, 2015, 12:01 PM
As our Glorious Town Leader, I can say that Last Wills are 100 characters maximum.

I didn't elect you to be a town leader, but sure.

Calix
December 4th, 2015, 12:03 PM
I didn't elect you to be a town leader, but sure.

Plot twist: I am Toadette's sister and I'm standing in for her. You have no choice ;D

RLVG
December 4th, 2015, 12:12 PM
Plot twist: I am Toadette's sister and I'm standing in for her. You have no choice ;D

Is that plot twist even true?

Anyway, what's your opinion regarding the players who are Pro non-Mario Lynch and the fact that Mario ain't revealing?

Calix
December 4th, 2015, 12:22 PM
Is that plot twist even true?

Anyway, what's your opinion regarding the players who are Pro non-Mario Lynch and the fact that Mario ain't revealing?

In all seriousness, no. I am not actually related to the Host, Toadette. I'm pretty sure we're not even in the same timezone, seeing as she used PST.

Not all of the players have been online as of now (running up to 20-ish hours in), so I'm not worried about Mario's lack of a reveal as of yet. If they don't, then the current votes lie on Firebringer and since that was a random vote, that's not a lynch prospect I'm confident in.

None of the anti-Mario lynchers have given any solid arguments. I can only recall Firebringer being actively opposed to it and he changed his mind upon further review of the setup.

TDL was ambivalent and settled on the idea because he never likes Day 1 lynches.

Klingoncelt didn't comment on the matter as far as I can see.

Iced said it was a waste of time 'because Mario wouldn't reveal' (he might have a point, but it's too early to tell).

Calix
December 4th, 2015, 12:25 PM
In case it wasn't obvious:

Mario, please reveal at your earliest convenience.

Yukitaka Oni
December 4th, 2015, 12:35 PM
In case it wasn't obvious:

Mario, please reveal at your earliest convenience.
Mario be like: Nope.com

Yukitaka Oni
December 4th, 2015, 12:48 PM
6 Mario Battle plan
1. Town leader: lead the town, lynch Mafia and do nothing so town can lynch princess toad
2. Suicide: do just like Calix said. Accept to reveal and dieeeeeeee
3. For the love: hiding.....waiting for the battle between Mafia and town dying too much, get princess toad then kill both side. Happy bloody ending
4. Blood for the blood God: Hiding, find out Princess toad converted, Furious! Evillllllllllll, kill, bla bla bla....blood!!!!!
5. Betrayal: lead the town....then reveal himself as a scum at the last day...could be evil or lovebird....lol
6. Unexpected betrayal: hiding....waiting for few day, move slowly and act steady.....
- A: when hiding, become evil.
- B: when hiding, found love.
Either way Mario will reveal in the last day or being reveal due to
- Princess Toad death: reveal princess's side(lovebirds = Mario found her)(Mafia=evillllll)(neutral= he can reveal now)

Yukitaka Oni
December 4th, 2015, 12:50 PM

It's me, Mario v)o.o)^!

Yukitaka Oni
December 4th, 2015, 01:18 PM
It's as regular as Clan Fl0w
I fight them once....as a Judge, their (town) plan did not (flawlessly flow)....

Calix
December 4th, 2015, 02:35 PM
You know, I get the feeling that we might want to come up with a backup plan in case Mario doesn't reveal. Yes, this backup plan may involve posting in the chat to leave content to analyse. And oh golly gosh, maybe even actual reads on people.

I know that timezones play a role in availability, but I also get the impression that some of the scum/ lazy townies have buggered off after I've given them something to sheep. The chances of them posting before the day ends are reduced if they think Day 1 is sorted.

[This is the part where everyone becomes active while I'm asleep]

SuperJack
December 4th, 2015, 02:36 PM
You know, I get the feeling that we might want to come up with a backup plan in case Mario doesn't reveal. Yes, this backup plan may involve posting in the chat to leave content to analyse. And oh golly gosh, maybe even actual reads on people.

I know that timezones play a role in availability, but I also get the impression that some of the scum/ lazy townies have buggered off after I've given them something to sheep. The chances of them posting before the day ends are reduced if they think Day 1 is sorted.

Nono, I'm here. Just finally got home and ready. Just got to make some food and my grocery delivery shall arrive soon.

Calix
December 4th, 2015, 02:45 PM
Nono, I'm here. Just finally got home and ready. Just got to make some food and my grocery delivery shall arrive soon.

Shoe's on the other foot, it appears. I was referring more to the players whose post counts are in the single digits.

I'd say 'who does grocery shopping at this time?' but considering what I've been doing for the past few hours on a Friday, I can't really comment :P

Calix
December 4th, 2015, 02:47 PM
If we are unable to lynch Mario, what would be your day backup plan?

Anyone else who wanders in can answer this question.

RLVG
December 4th, 2015, 02:49 PM

Don't act handicapped. Just because Mario is a pro lynch option doesn't mean that the regular method of lynching is unheard of.
We lynch the scummy players, or no lynch, for a backup plan.

SuperJack
December 4th, 2015, 02:50 PM
Shoe's on the other foot, it appears. I was referring more to the players whose post counts are in the single digits.

I'd say 'who does grocery shopping at this time?' but considering what I've been doing for the past few hours on a Friday, I can't really comment :P

Oh we tend to get order it a few days before and have it delivered for when I'm home. Only problem is just realised that -SOMEONE- forgot to press confirm. So we are not getting any food.

SuperJack
December 4th, 2015, 02:50 PM
Don't act handicapped. Just because Mario is a pro lynch option doesn't mean that the regular method of lynching is unheard of.
We lynch the scummy players, or no lynch, for a backup plan.

Can't no lynch

SuperJack
December 4th, 2015, 02:51 PM
I understand that Firebringer was a random vote. but how did TDL end up with two?

SuperJack
December 4th, 2015, 02:52 PM
Same with Funce.

TheDarkestLight
December 4th, 2015, 02:54 PM

I don't like day one, and the required lynch bothers me since I can't argue about why a no-lynch is better. So... I have no talking points since other than the Mario to lynch today, I don't like PRs and Citizens being revealed.

SuperJack
December 4th, 2015, 02:55 PM
If we can't find a summy player, how about using a policy lynch? There is quite the choice of people we can use it against, and I suspect we can get enough power onto these people to make them do something. and if not lynch.

SuperJack
December 4th, 2015, 02:56 PM
I don't like day one, and the required lynch bothers me since I can't argue about why a no-lynch is better. So... I have no talking points since other than the Mario to lynch today, I don't like PRs and Citizens being revealed.

There are issue we can address, many Issues.

Some of them include:

Reason for voting
Reason for Anti-Mario Lynch
Reason for un-justificed accusations
Reason for not participating

Calix
December 4th, 2015, 02:59 PM
If we can't find a summy player, how about using a policy lynch? There is quite the choice of people we can use it against, and I suspect we can get enough power onto these people to make them do something. and if not lynch.

RLVG, my mistake. Reread the question as 'who' would you lynch. I know there's not a lot to go off here, however.

A policy lynch could work. Just voting for the inactive players might prompt them to post.

TDL, I get why you're stumped, but I don't think hammering in the fact that you're not contributing a lot is a great idea. An incorrect/ misguided/ whatever you want to call it attempt is better than none.

After all, the worst you can be called here is 'handicapped' eh?

SuperJack
December 4th, 2015, 02:59 PM
We can address Slaol. He is known for always pulling insane gambits.
And he is one of the players who says "I need to be more active"
Yet, do you think he will become more active, or lurk unless addressed.

SuperJack
December 4th, 2015, 03:01 PM
RLVG, my mistake. Reread the question as 'who' would you lynch. I know there's not a lot to go off here, however.

A policy lynch could work. Just voting for the inactive players might prompt them to post.

TDL, I get why you're stumped, but I don't think hammering in the fact that you're not contributing a lot is a great idea. An incorrect/ misguided/ whatever you want to call it attempt is better than none.

After all, the worst you can be called here is 'handicapped' eh?

Not just voting on them. I want pressure, questions, sweat and blood. I want the rope around their neck and a megaphone glued to their face.
I want to break them, find out who is guilty and who is not.

Or we can just look for Lizard Poop.

Calix
December 4th, 2015, 03:03 PM
We can address Slaol. He is known for always pulling insane gambits.
And he is one of the players who says "I need to be more active"
Yet, do you think he will become more active, or lurk unless addressed.

I've never played personally with him, but from what I've gathered, he leans towards a more reactive/ lurking play-style.

Sure, it's possible that he is gambiting; he even admitted to the possibility himself. I don't feel that a lynch on him would yield a lot of information though.

I'd be more than pleased with some pressuring. The only question is, where do we start?

Iced_Monopoly
December 4th, 2015, 03:10 PM
Well I've just awoken, nothing entirely new has come forward, as expected. My vote on TDL was just too add pressure, but there's so many players currently nominated with a spread of votes that I don't believe anyone is going to come forward. We should start with redestributing our votes onto 1-2 players. At this stage I think all players have commented atleast once too, so we can likely rule out mario self revealing.

Yukitaka Oni
Except Calix, no one care about me
That mean I made a bad name to myself >)o.o)> :wm: I'm gonna start worship him again....

SuperJack
With someone reading the forum right now?

Iced_Monopoly

Views on:

Mario: Reveal or not Reveal
TDL: Avoiding Day one or sulking?
Slaol: Pulling gambits instead of reading, you think he will up his activity?
Firebringer: Will he stop reacting and using personal reasons to vote?
Yukitaka Oni: Claim Mario or Troll?
Ika: What is he doing?

Who would you like to see pressured and why?

SuperJack
December 4th, 2015, 03:11 PM
+ Why would you want to pressure TDL, anything you have seen?

Iced_Monopoly
December 4th, 2015, 03:15 PM
Hold up, let me move to a pc.

Calix
December 4th, 2015, 03:29 PM
Actually, has ika even posted yet? Suntax hasn't said anything either, mind you.

I'm going to defuse the Firebringer train a little since it's the largest at the moment, he hasn't reacted to it and I fancy trying out a policy lynch. If ika's going into hardcore lurk mode as mafia again, I bet shit will be going down in the post-game comments again, lmaooo.

ika

Iced_Monopoly
December 4th, 2015, 03:32 PM

Iced_Monopoly

Views on:

I am pro lynching mario today, what my belief is however is that we will no see a mario reveal. I understand some players here are after points for the leaderboards, and that winning this game will grant them one, and the best way to do that is to lynch mario, but even then, after signing and waiting to play, I doubt anyone is going to give up that easy.

TDL had my vote due to his lack of useful posts. While I understand that hes not in favour of a d1 lynch (I myself and usually neither) he continued to press that stance, even though we were already aware of it. Seemed like some poor deflection and I wanted to pressure to get some better results from him

Fuck, mandatory day one lynch.

My worst enemy.

Ouch.

Im not sure how Sloal regularly plays, I anticipate he will up his activity now that we are actively discussing this, and making it a focal point for investigations. Itl be interesting to contrast his play in later days to this joking manner now that he is spotlighted.

Firebringer might actually be my top vote for Mario, using the 'personal' posts to deflect and defend himself with. Besides those posts hes contributed little in these later hours of day 1. I also feel he would not be inclined to give up his role should he have received Mario.

I still dont know why yuki plays like this, it sure is confusing. Im just going to leave my comment on him blank for now till I can make a read.

Ika isnt even in this game?

Iced_Monopoly
December 4th, 2015, 03:33 PM
Players:
RLVG
Calix
Funce
TheDarkestLight
Superjack
Suntax
powerofdeath
Firebringer
Iced_Monopoly
Klingoncelt
Slaol
Yukitaka Oni

Where is everyone getting Ika from .-.

Calix
December 4th, 2015, 03:42 PM
Where is everyone getting Ika from .-.

Ah fuck, I must have conflated the player list with the other S-FM.

I love how my vote still went through. I derped hardcore there xD

unvote

Calix
December 4th, 2015, 03:49 PM
I am pro lynching mario today, what my belief is however is that we will no see a mario reveal. I understand some players here are after points for the leaderboards, and that winning this game will grant them one, and the best way to do that is to lynch mario, but even then, after signing and waiting to play, I doubt anyone is going to give up that easy.

TDL had my vote due to his lack of useful posts. While I understand that hes not in favour of a d1 lynch (I myself and usually neither) he continued to press that stance, even though we were already aware of it. Seemed like some poor deflection and I wanted to pressure to get some better results from him

Im not sure how Sloal regularly plays, I anticipate he will up his activity now that we are actively discussing this, and making it a focal point for investigations. Itl be interesting to contrast his play in later days to this joking manner now that he is spotlighted.

Firebringer might actually be my top vote for Mario, using the 'personal' posts to deflect and defend himself with. Besides those posts hes contributed little in these later hours of day 1. I also feel he would not be inclined to give up his role should he have received Mario.

I still dont know why yuki plays like this, it sure is confusing. Im just going to leave my comment on him blank for now till I can make a read.

If Mario dies today, then they would still get the points for winning as town, right? I hear that Neutral wins cough up more points, so I guess there's an incentive there. If we assume that's the reason Mario won't reveal, that narrows down the list of potential Mario suspects considerably.

Agreed that Firebringer would be the sort to take on the challenge that Mario presents. MVP awards! Points! He's gotta catch them all!

It's all part of some master plan to confuse us into letting him get by with his nefarious doings.

Yukitaka Oni
December 4th, 2015, 03:52 PM
If Mario dies today, then they would still get the points for winning as town, right? I hear that Neutral wins cough up more points, so I guess there's an incentive there. If we assume that's the reason Mario won't reveal, that narrows down the list of potential Mario suspects considerably.

Agreed that Firebringer would be the sort to take on the challenge that Mario presents. MVP awards! Points! He's gotta catch them all!

It's all part of some master plan to confuse us into letting him get by with his nefarious doings.
Gotta catch them all v)o.o)>!

Iced_Monopoly
December 4th, 2015, 05:00 PM
Firebringer hasnt posted in 23 hours, given its a 72 hour day, I might be able to find this somewhat acceptable, however even his posts made at that time were all irrelevant to the game, and he has done little to defend himself or even discuss the votes tallied against him. At this point theyve all also slowly been retracted. Hes gone into lurking and it seems to be paying off. We need to vote lynch today, so im moving my vote onto fire.

Firebringer

Slaol
December 4th, 2015, 05:02 PM
L
I've never played personally with him, but from what I've gathered, he leans towards a more reactive/ lurking play-style.

Sure, it's possible that he is gambiting; he even admitted to the possibility himself. I don't feel that a lynch on him would yield a lot of information though.

I'd be more than pleased with some pressuring. The only question is, where do we start?

Depends on the game. I swing.

I will be more reactive this game as i will be out of town this weekend and i am most active when im first to run train on a thread.

I support the firebringer pressure actually as Fire tends to respond when poked as town.

Slaol
December 4th, 2015, 05:03 PM

What joking manner? This is me dog.

Slaol
December 4th, 2015, 05:04 PM
I thought he was closer

Firebringer

He responds when threatened. Calix for your knowledge i dont respond well to threats. Best to work with me or pretend to work with me until the point of murder.

#givingawaymymeta

Calix
December 4th, 2015, 05:10 PM
I thought he was closer

Firebringer

He responds when threatened. Calix for your knowledge i dont respond well to threats. Best to work with me or pretend to work with me until the point of murder.

#givingawaymymeta

If it helps, I don't generally get information via threats, unless voting counts.

I'll add the final pressure vote for now. L-3 should be enough to make him squeak. I'll get the popcorn.

Firebringer

Klingoncelt
December 4th, 2015, 05:14 PM
Isn't 'Slawl' how you pronounce his name?

I thought it was "slay-all."

Yukitaka Oni
December 4th, 2015, 05:17 PM
Nice typo, it's could be CIA code v)o.o)>

Klingoncelt
December 4th, 2015, 05:18 PM
Not all of the players have been online as of now (running up to 20-ish hours in), so I'm not worried about Mario's lack of a reveal as of yet. If they don't, then the current votes lie on Firebringer and since that was a random vote, that's not a lynch prospect I'm confident in.

None of the anti-Mario lynchers have given any solid arguments. I can only recall Firebringer being actively opposed to it and he changed his mind upon further review of the setup.

TDL was ambivalent and settled on the idea because he never likes Day 1 lynches.

Klingoncelt didn't comment on the matter as far as I can see.

Iced said it was a waste of time 'because Mario wouldn't reveal' (he might have a point, but it's too early to tell).

I have no problem lynching Mario or the Princess or Scum.

Calix
December 4th, 2015, 05:22 PM
I have no problem lynching Mario or the Princess or Scum.

Since I've only seen you in one game before, I can't tell wherever you are being serious or not. Since lynching the scum is what we're trying to do anyway, it seems pointless to point that out.

Are you claiming Mario, by the by?

Klingoncelt
December 4th, 2015, 05:22 PM

Anyone else who wanders in can answer this question.

Vote for The Darkest Light. He's got a terrible ISO.

Klingoncelt
December 4th, 2015, 05:29 PM
Since I've only seen you in one game before, I can't tell wherever you are being serious or not. Since lynching the scum is what we're trying to do anyway, it seems pointless to point that out.

Are you claiming Mario, by the by?

You asked a question, remember? I simply answered it.

And no, I'm not Mario. Not Scum, either.

Klingoncelt
December 4th, 2015, 05:30 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Klingoncelt View Post

Nice typo, it's could be CIA code v)o.o)>

Typo?

Calix
December 4th, 2015, 05:32 PM
You asked a question, remember? I simply answered it.

And no, I'm not Mario. Not Scum, either.

I'm just pointing out that your answer states the obvious. I'll concede that it's partly my fault as my question was poorly-worded (I meant 'who' not 'what') >.>

At the moment, it seems that TDL and Firebringer are our prime suspects.

Klingoncelt
December 4th, 2015, 05:38 PM
I might switch my vote. I'm used to Fire being more noisy and aggro. What happened to the Sheriff-Jailer? Hmm...

Calix
December 4th, 2015, 05:40 PM
I might switch my vote. I'm used to Fire being more noisy and aggro. What happened to the Sheriff-Jailer? Hmm...

He's got four votes on him at the moment. Your willingness to add a vote on him - should evidence for his guilt accrue - has been noted.

If being voted isn't enough to bring out the full force of Firebringer, we have a problem potential scummy player.

Calix
December 4th, 2015, 05:42 PM
While you're here, what are your thoughts on the setup and the special dynamics that may be triggered by certain events? Anything related to the game will do, no matter how obvious/ terrible/ insert negative adjective here you might think said ideas are.

Yukitaka Oni
December 4th, 2015, 06:15 PM
People jealous with his Sheriff/jailor power so they want to lynch him soon v)o.o)>

Funce
December 4th, 2015, 07:15 PM
I'm back from my, whatever I was doing.
I think SuperJack asked why I had two votes.
Yuki random voted. (Poorly as there were plenty of lurkers for a random vote)
Slaol(I, like Klingon, pronounce it Slay-all) I think just dislikes me in general, always voted me.

Klingoncelt
December 4th, 2015, 07:47 PM
While you're here, what are your thoughts on the setup and the special dynamics that may be triggered by certain events? Anything related to the game will do, no matter how obvious/ terrible/ insert negative adjective here you might think said ideas are.

I can't help you there. I'm generally not worth a damn on Day 1 anyway, but also this is my first S-FM here, so I'm sort of adjusting.

Klingoncelt
December 4th, 2015, 07:48 PM
People jealous with his Sheriff/jailor power so they want to lynch him soon v)o.o)>

Yuki, are you Scum?

Yukitaka Oni
December 4th, 2015, 08:08 PM
Yuki, are you Scum?
No, am not scum. That why I have faith in sheriff/jailor v)o.o)>

Funce
December 4th, 2015, 08:14 PM
Yuki, are you Scum?

Yuki, is a yuki, and will always be a yuki.

Iced_Monopoly
December 4th, 2015, 10:15 PM
Its coming up to 30 hours of no activity for Firebringer, I feel reasonably comfortable letting this pressure build to a lynch.

Iced_Monopoly
December 4th, 2015, 10:26 PM
My above post looks scummy without justification.

We've almost elapsed half the day time, and almost everything that can be said, has been said. At this stage I dont think any new information or conversations are ultimately going to come to pass, so lynching (or heavily pressuring) the one player thats been avoiding questioning is probably our best bet to move on

RLVG
December 4th, 2015, 10:31 PM
Its coming up to 30 hours of no activity for Firebringer

This alone might be worthy of a vote, but maybe Firebringer really is busy in real life.

I agree that TDL's posts in this game are all terribad.

Firebringer
December 4th, 2015, 10:33 PM
Sorry guys, been sick.

Was asleep for nearly 24 hours >.>

Whats going on?

Firebringer
December 4th, 2015, 10:34 PM

What? How does this make me mario?

You guys make zero sense.

Firebringer
December 4th, 2015, 10:35 PM

Lol, I like this Kling. Push me, I dare you!!!

Firebringer
December 4th, 2015, 10:36 PM

Iced_Monopoly

Views on:

Just because its personal, doesn't mean you aren't scum.

You should know that.

TheDarkestLight
This alone might be worthy of a vote, but maybe Firebringer really is busy in real life.

I agree that TDL's posts in this game are all terribad.

For doing what I normally do day one? I don't discuss on day one, it leads to the revealing of TPRs, and we're already in a shitty position because one of them will turn on us.

RLVG
Was asleep for nearly 24 hours >.>

THE DRAGON'S UP FOR HIBERNATION

RLVG
December 4th, 2015, 10:37 PM
For doing what I normally do day one? I don't discuss on day one, it leads to the revealing of TPRs, and we're already in a shitty position because one of them will turn on us.

I know what you mean, but that doesn't justifice fencesitting.
I too don't want PR revealed, always pro D1 No Lynch, doesn't prevent me from participating tho.

Firebringer
December 4th, 2015, 10:38 PM
Firebringer hasnt posted in 23 hours, given its a 72 hour day, I might be able to find this somewhat acceptable, however even his posts made at that time were all irrelevant to the game, and he has done little to defend himself or even discuss the votes tallied against him. At this point theyve all also slowly been retracted. Hes gone into lurking and it seems to be paying off. We need to vote lynch today, so im moving my vote onto fire.

Firebringer

Okay. That activity thing, true. Not really should be alignment indicative, but w.e

The rest is bullshit. My posts are all irrelevant to the game? Wtf? You been reading this game?

And obviously my 'lurking' isn't paying off if you and everyone else has a wagon on me.

In summary: Iced is a moron or scum.

TheDarkestLight
December 4th, 2015, 10:39 PM
I know what you mean, but that doesn't justifice fencesitting.
I too don't want PR revealed, always pro D1 No Lynch, doesn't prevent me from participating tho.

Day one is not a good day, it's my play style to not worry about day one, tons of reads change by the next day.

Firebringer
December 4th, 2015, 10:41 PM
I think SuperJack actually could be scum this game.
He doesn't seem actually interested in figuring out peoples alignments, if you look at some of his posts he puts in questionable things like

Could be X or y. Where x is the townie side and y the scummy side.

Basically he is playing both fields and is indecisive on what he thinks of everyone.
He puts out ideas to see what everyone will take on it.

Its opportunistic reading.

You go forward with "Hey guys, notice how (Insert Person) is doing X, yeah...Could be Town or Scum. What you think" Then you work from there.

Its horrible.

Firebringer
December 4th, 2015, 10:42 PM
I'm just pointing out that your answer states the obvious. I'll concede that it's partly my fault as my question was poorly-worded (I meant 'who' not 'what') >.>

At the moment, it seems that TDL and Firebringer are our prime suspects.

TDL won't participate in Day 1. Ever.

He is a Policy Lynch no matter how you look at it.
So this is horrible.

Yukitaka Oni
December 4th, 2015, 10:46 PM
Day one is not a good day, it's my play style to not worry about day one, tons of reads change by the next day.
any idea who we should lynch v)o.o)>??? Since we have no choice

TheDarkestLight
December 4th, 2015, 10:47 PM
any idea who we should lynch v)o.o)>??? Since we have no choice

Nope, not yet.

Firebringer
December 4th, 2015, 10:49 PM
TDL, probably won't have anyone at all. I can't say any of his behavior can be summed up as either Town or Scum. Thats just how he plays.

It would be weird and suspicious if he was for any lynches today than vice versa.

Firebringer
December 4th, 2015, 10:52 PM
We have around 40 hours left in this day, and zero strong counter wagons to me. Nobody finds that fishy?

RLVG
December 4th, 2015, 11:06 PM
This is a ridiculously long day.

Iced_Monopoly
December 4th, 2015, 11:27 PM
Okay. That activity thing, true. Not really should be alignment indicative, but w.e

The rest is bullshit. My posts are all irrelevant to the game? Wtf? You been reading this game?

And obviously my 'lurking' isn't paying off if you and everyone else has a wagon on me.

The irrelevancy came from your ISO, you had 18 posts up until you dissapeared. 7 of which were seemingly abitrary.

Few reasons:

Never change.

Yes, and you must pick a side.

I often do.

I often do.

You had dissapeared for 29 hours with almost half your content being irrelevant while having a lynch train on you. It seemed far too suspicious for you to be gone that long.

Now that youre back, and seemingly fired up, I am content with your explanation of being ill and absent. Il be retracting my vote.

In regards to TDL's stance on the lynching, someone has to be lynched regardless, and his ISO hasnt been very strong thus far.

Firebringer
December 4th, 2015, 11:38 PM
Its weird how I don't get scum vibes from Kling.
I always get scum vibes from Kling.

Anyways, I think Funce or Slaol maybe good lynches for today. I am leaning on Slaol personally.
Mostly because I think lynching slaol would be hilarious.

Funce
December 5th, 2015, 12:54 AM

Anyways, I think Funce or Slaol maybe good lynches for today. I am leaning on Slaol personally.

I refuse to be d1 lynched.
My first thought when I read this was "hey Firebringer isn't buddying me this game!"
Preferring a lurker over an active person.
I think everyone has posted this game right?
Do tell me if I'm wrong.
I'm good for a PoD lynch though

Because Iced became alive.

Klingoncelt
December 5th, 2015, 01:14 AM
Okay, then. Should we look at powerofdeath? Two posts, both are naked votes. Is it a post restriction or Scum trolling?

powerofdeath

Firebringer
December 5th, 2015, 01:29 AM
Okay, then. Should we look at powerofdeath? Two posts, both are naked votes. Is it a post restriction or Scum trolling?

powerofdeath

WHY ARE YOU NOT GIVING ME SCUM VIBES KLING!!!

TELL ME!!

Yukitaka Oni
December 5th, 2015, 04:48 AM
v)-.-)v sleeping.....

RLVG
December 5th, 2015, 01:08 PM
Yawnerino.

I'll sheep with Kling.

powerofdeath

Suntax
December 5th, 2015, 01:26 PM
Hey I'm here what's happening in in 2 games and its annoying so can someone Sum up what's happening while I do shit

RLVG
December 5th, 2015, 01:28 PM
Hey I'm here what's happening in in 2 games and its annoying so can someone Sum up what's happening while I do shit

If you're Mario, claim, because lynching Mario will benefit the game extremely for the Town.

Calix
December 5th, 2015, 01:28 PM

Are you Mario? It's essential to our gameplan.

Y/N

Calix
December 5th, 2015, 01:31 PM
Also, TDL and Firebringer have votes on them for being TDL and Firebringer on Day 1.

POD's random voting meant he got voted.

Funce was a sheepvote as they had two votes at one point.

Firebringer thinks SuperJack is being too indecisive and ambivalent in his posts.

Suntax
December 5th, 2015, 01:51 PM
I'm not Mario and I should no shhepvite furebringer got it

Klingoncelt
December 5th, 2015, 05:48 PM

TELL ME!!

Because I'm Town.

Plus after Varsoon's insane Suikoden U-Pick I have been forever altered. I feel like an inverse of Gollum.

Klingoncelt
December 5th, 2015, 05:55 PM
Is it possible that powerofdeath has a vote-only post restriction?

I don't know how the smaller games are run here, but at MS vote-only post restrictions happen.

RLVG
December 5th, 2015, 06:09 PM
Because I'm Town.

Plus after Varsoon's insane Suikoden U-Pick I have been forever altered. I feel like an inverse of Gollum.

So because you say you're a town, we have to believe that you're town and not scum? Back up the fact with evidence.

Who's Varsoon?

RLVG
December 5th, 2015, 06:10 PM

I don't know how the smaller games are run here, but at MS vote-only post restrictions happen.

There's no restriction.

Klingoncelt
December 5th, 2015, 09:02 PM
So because you say you're a town, we have to believe that you're town and not scum? Back up the fact with evidence.

Who's Varsoon?

He (Varsoon) hosted an insane brown acid trip of a game on another site. Fire and I were there.

"Back up the fact with evidence," really? You're demanding a bit much this early in the game. Yes, you're too demanding. As in fake-sounding. FoS.

Klingoncelt
December 5th, 2015, 09:04 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Klingoncelt View Post

There's no restriction.

I'll keep my vote on him then, for now.

But I'm keeping an eye on you.

Klingoncelt
December 5th, 2015, 09:05 PM
I think Firebringer's Town.

Firebringer
December 5th, 2015, 09:07 PM
If its me ore PoD, we gotta lynch the PoD.

Powerofdeath

Firebringer
December 5th, 2015, 09:07 PM
He (Varsoon) hosted an insane brown acid trip of a game on another site. Fire and I were there.

"Back up the fact with evidence," really? You're demanding a bit much this early in the game. Yes, you're too demanding. As in fake-sounding. FoS.

It was a good game, I wish I was more active in day talk. I just kept talking to Yukari in our hydra thread :P

powerofdeath
December 5th, 2015, 09:49 PM
Hi

powerofdeath
December 5th, 2015, 09:51 PM
Forgot I was in this game to be honest, but I will read the game now from page 1.

powerofdeath
December 5th, 2015, 09:54 PM
Firebringer Klingoncelt and RLVG are scum in this game. Youre welcome.

Firebringer
December 5th, 2015, 10:15 PM
Firebringer Klingoncelt and RLVG are scum in this game. Youre welcome.

I was wondering how you came to this conclusion, then I went and looked at VC:

powerofdeath (3 [L-4]):
Firebringer, Klingoncelt, RLVG

Well played PoD, well played.

RLVG
December 6th, 2015, 12:53 AM

I always rant on early claiming "I'm Town, just believe it" players.

Calix
December 6th, 2015, 01:30 AM
I always rant on early claiming "I'm Town, just believe it" players.

Something something, proof by assertion, something something, if you repeat something often enough, it becomes true.

Calix
December 6th, 2015, 01:32 AM
Since Mario won't reveal and the trains are currently leaning towards Firebringer/ POD, let's ask the players here a question:

If you could pick a role, any role, in this game to play, which one would you pick and why?

RLVG
December 6th, 2015, 01:37 AM
If you could pick a role, any role, in this game to play, which one would you pick and why?

I'll answer for most of the players : Daisy. Roleblocker would make the game quite easy and there's very few roles that's immune to it. (Peach)

SuperJack
December 6th, 2015, 02:41 AM
Since Mario won't reveal and the trains are currently leaning towards Firebringer/ POD, let's ask the players here a question:

Toadette. Nothing like a a Mayor!
Lure people in, then confirm yourself as town once you got the Scum baited.

If there is a roleblocker. Should the person roleblocked n1 reveal or not?

Calix
December 6th, 2015, 02:57 AM
Toadette. Nothing like a a Mayor!
Lure people in, then confirm yourself as town once you got the Scum baited.

If there is a roleblocker. Should the person roleblocked n1 reveal or not?

If it's the first night, then I don't see why not. It would be useful for town to know that there is a confirmed Princess Daisy (as Toadstool won't be able to use their ability yet). The other roleblocks can be revealed later if you want to make Daisy easier to confirm.

To answer my own question, I like the idea of Luigi/ Yoshi, where I'm leaning towards Yoshi. Being a Citizen fits in with my play style, so scum won't consider you a target if they check me early (here's some WIFOM boys ;D), and there's nothing stopping me from trying to submit an action each night. I'll find out when Toadstool/ Mario change alignment by the feedback I get.

And I've always liked the idea of being privy to information to then make my Dramatic Reveal(TM) to town that much better.

Iced_Monopoly
December 6th, 2015, 05:05 AM

Mario, the challenge sounds fun, and I probably care the least out of everyone here about forum points. Would be good fun/10

Calix
December 6th, 2015, 05:22 AM
Mario, the challenge sounds fun, and I probably care the least out of everyone here about forum points. Would be good fun/10

I'm not following. Surely the fact that Mario hasn't revealed means that he does care about the points?

You say it's a good challenge, then claim you don't care about points (which are intended to motivate players to want a challenge). They're not two ideas I would put together.

SuperJack
December 6th, 2015, 09:34 AM
I'm not following. Surely the fact that Mario hasn't revealed means that he does care about the points?

You say it's a good challenge, then claim you don't care about points (which are intended to motivate players to want a challenge). They're not two ideas I would put together.

So, the person playing Mario is most likely someone after mvp/more points? Is that your claim?

Personally I have no interest in the ladder. I had myself removed last time via request.

SuperJack
December 6th, 2015, 09:36 AM
We should focus on people who are reluctant for a Mario lynch. Princess Toadstool, the mafia and even Mario will be the ones more likely against a Mario lynch.

TheDarkestLight
December 6th, 2015, 09:37 AM

Luigi, so I can murder Bowser or Mario and act like a badass when I do.

Calix
December 6th, 2015, 09:42 AM
So, the person playing Mario is most likely someone after mvp/more points? Is that your claim?

Personally I have no interest in the ladder. I had myself removed last time via request.

Yes, I believe that is the motivating factor for the lack of a reveal.

We should focus on people who are reluctant for a Mario lynch. Princess Toadstool, the mafia and even Mario will be the ones more likely against a Mario lynch.

If I recall correctly, Firebringer was the person who was the most actively opposed to Mario being lynched. I shall find the quotes shortly. I feel that several of his emotional responses can be chalked down to the idea of missing out on this opportunity for more points that Mario presents.

There is also proof that he is invested in the idea of the Ladder. He was the winner of the 2nd Season, yes?

Calix
December 6th, 2015, 09:43 AM
Much as I find POD's actions annoying, there's little to analyse.

And no matter what, Firebringer will respond to my accusations.

Calix
December 6th, 2015, 09:45 AM
Luigi, so I can murder Bowser or Mario and act like a badass when I do.

Your post has just given me a good idea...I'll have to wait for the opportunity to arise before I reveal it, however.

SuperJack
December 6th, 2015, 09:46 AM
Indeed. Fire bringer is a very competitive player and I do think he won last season.

Mario lynch= ideal for town
Mario hidden= ideal for Scum/personal gain.

I'm up for pressure on PoD to get him to post more.

Calix
December 6th, 2015, 09:53 AM
Indeed. Fire bringer is a very competitive player and I do think he won last season.

Mario lynch= ideal for town
Mario hidden= ideal for Scum/personal gain.

I'm up for pressure on PoD to get him to post more.

Alright, here's what I suggest.

Votes on Firebringer can remain. SuperJack, change your vote to Firebringer so that the lynch isn't randomised between two players. If Firebringer's defense is sufficient, one of us can move our vote onto POD.

Attention everyone: If you have currently voted for POD, do not change your vote.

Calix
December 6th, 2015, 10:48 AM
SuperJack, I've legit made an ISO (albeit a sarcastic one) that I'm going to post shortly and you haven't even found the time to shift your vote?

0/10, am disappointed.

Also, hi yzb, I know you ;o

Calix
December 6th, 2015, 11:05 AM
A semi-serious ISO on Firebringer.

These aren't all of his posts, just the relatively important ones. Most of the shit-posting isn't included because it's fucking shit-posting; how do I analyse that?

Also, I don't know how to fix the formatting of the first quote because I'm incompetent.

I am seriously quitting this game if you say this shit anymore.[/QUOTE]

- His grand entrance. Opens up by expressing his irritation towards SuperJack.

I disagree, with lynching mario.
Yes, he can potentially become evil mario. But that isn't a reason to waste our day 1 lynch on a townie.

X - States opposition with no counter-plan.
X - States that the subject of the lynch in question is a liability, then claims it 'isn't a reason to "waste" our day 1 lynch"
X - Implying that getting rid of a potential Neutral role is a 'waste' - what.

Okay what we know:

Unlikely 2 Mallow.

X - Prefers to start with setup speculation (pointless, we have no leads) over scum-hunting. Possible scum trying to appear useful by posting something longer than two lines.
X - Doesn't expand on many of his reasons for his guesses (why 2 Geno? If you suspect there's only 2 PR, why would both be Geno? Why would you initially consider 2 Doctors in a 13-player setup? Why is Daisy unlikely and why is Kooper likely?)
- This is a speculation on my part, but I interpreted that last line as his soft claim ('highly likely'). Seeing as Kooper and Mario have similar abilities and Kooper is not unique...

His next post says that Toadette isn't likely unless there are few other PRs. This is a reasonable point.

X - Emotions and a grudge that I can't comment on > rational arguments.
- His other question is a null read. I am new here and all.

Host meta is stupid IMO.

- States his opinion on the futility of host meta, although fails to expand on why exactly it's stupid.
- He claims that lynching Mario means that two townies wouldn't gain their powers. This was before the Host clarified that only one of Mario/ Toadstool need to change alignments for the powers to be gained, so this is a valid concern at the time.
- However, I'm not sure why this is such a terrible thing; is scumreading not sufficient enough? It's not like Sheriff is worth having a Serial Killer around and as for the Vigilante, I have better plans for him.

Only Bowser is NI.

X - "Hey guise, let's keep around a Neutral role because they might find the two non-immune scummy roles! It's not like Evil Mario will try to decimate town first or anything!"
If any post is enough to make me think that he's not working in the town's best interests, it's this one.

Defending poor play.

[context: the 'poor play' was Funce's confusing and somewhat redundant opening post]

- Agreed that Funce's contributions were obvious.
X - But do you really, truly think that if Funce was scum, the other aligned scum would go charging to their defense on Day 1? This feels forced and contrived.

Okay.

I have decided:
SuperJack

Few reasons:

1) Holy shit, do my eyes deceive me? "He's annoying, so we should get rid of him first! Lalalala!"
That's your BIGGEST reason? Feels > Reals. How old are you - oh wait. I'm not quite that naive to think you would seriously vote someone out of irritation. I suspect you're scum feigning outrage to push for a lynch that favours you.
2) Yes, this is a tad petty, but voting him back isn't the solution. Just respond to the accusations like a rational person over the age of 16.
3) Invalid reason, seeing as it was I opened the day chat with the reasoning used by pretty much everyone else.

You don't know how this was balanced.
Mario could be extremely useful to us.
Don't make Mario play like a survivor >.>

Also, we don't know that every PR is unique, we could have 2 of same role just for fact that we lynch a counter claimer when they are both same role.

"Please don't turn town against me and make me have to avoid getting the attention of mafia before I turn against town. It really hurts my chances of victory when I reveal. Also, don't lynch me if I claim Kooper as a backup plan since there's barely any distinction between the two roles and Kooper isn't unique!"

X - Calls SuperJack scum for accusing him. Oh gee, I wonder if there's some acronym for that kind of thinking.
X - "Having a vote on me before I even vote" - Bro, do you even RVS? I did the same thing, where's my FOS from you?
X - 'Literally'

- I'm inclined to see this as a legit question (but there's always the chance that he's indignant about being inadvertently voted up as Mario. Confirmation bias FTW!)

Okay I change my mind.

X - Why? Talk us through the thought processes that led you to this conclusion.
X - Sudden distancing from his anti-Mario stance. It's a similar tell to when mafia in a standard setup talk more about finding the Serial Killer than the mafia.

Never change.

- Implies that he really isn't bothered by being voted up, guise!

What? How does this make me mario?

You guys make zero sense.

X - Because you're competitive as all hell and you cannot deny it. You're looking for points, why wouldn't you try and get a solo win as Evil Mario?
X - "I'll just call your argument dumb, but won't bother to say why or defend myself! This isn't a known logical fallacy or anything!"

Lol, I like this Kling. Push me, I dare you!!!

[in response to Kling pondering wherever to vote Firebringer or not]

X - I'm calling your bluff here. You most definitely need a push, mate.

Just because its personal, doesn't mean you aren't scum.

You should know that.

X - Just because you type words, it doesn't make a convincing argument as to why you think SuperJack - out of everyone here - is your top suspect.

- Yeah, being ill isn't limited to scum. Sad but true.
X - Accuses Iced of being inattentive, fails to back this up with any evidence.
X - That wagon is mostly because I chose you as a random vote.
X - Concludes his shoddy argument by discrediting Iced. It doesn't work well since there's NO EVIDENCE.

I think SuperJack actually could be scum this game.
He doesn't seem actually interested in figuring out peoples alignments, if you look at some of his posts he puts in questionable things like

Could be X or y. Where x is the townie side and y the scummy side.

Basically he is playing both fields and is indecisive on what he thinks of everyone.
He puts out ideas to see what everyone will take on it.

Its opportunistic reading.

You go forward with "Hey guys, notice how (Insert Person) is doing X, yeah...Could be Town or Scum. What you think" Then you work from there.

Its horrible.

X - "I think my initial emotional tantrum might actually have some backing after all!"
X - What posts support your view of SuperJack as an indecisive poster? I haven't seen any that are worded the way you say they are. THIS IS WHERE EVIDENCE IS GOOD. NO EVIDENCE IS NICHT GOOD. You might actually have an argument worth taking seriously if you gave quotes.
X - However, you did not. I doubt you actually think SuperJack is scum or else you'd be trying harder to make us lynch him. If anything, you seem to be opportunistically adverting a lynch train on a rival of yours (from what I can tell).

TDL won't participate in Day 1. Ever.

He is a Policy Lynch no matter how you look at it.
So this is horrible.

- Makes a good point with TDL.
X - Offers no alternatives for a lynch.

We have around 40 hours left in this day, and zero strong counter wagons to me. Nobody finds that fishy?

X - Why would there be? Scum aren't in a position to organise a lynch at this stage and your defense, such as it is, isn't overwhelmingly townie. Or even townie, for that matter.

TELL ME!!

X - All my what on these posts. HOW HAS KLINGONCELT BEEN ACTING MORE TOWNIE THAN USUAL? COULD YOU TRY AND EXPAND ON YOUR THOUGHT PROCESSES? He's currently nothing more than Generic Vanilla Townie, and that's at best.
X - Why Funce? They haven't done anything - oh, easy lynch.
X - gr8 reason for slaol, 11/10

If its me ore PoD, we gotta lynch the PoD.

Powerofdeath

X - Sheeping onto another train
X - I thought slaol and funce were your suspects?

I was wondering how you came to this conclusion, then I went and looked at VC:

Well played PoD, well played.

- Congratulations, 221 posts in and this is one of the first observations you've made with actual evidence. I'm impressed, here's a biscuit.]

RLVG
December 6th, 2015, 12:24 PM
Attention everyone: If you have currently voted for POD, do not change your vote.

Screw you, I won't do what you tell me.

-Vote Waluigi

Also, I think you need some practice with the spoilers.
So basically, hypo-target vig / invest = Firebringer.

About the whole "Mario won't reveal because he cares about points".
I would call bullshit.

If Mario as a Town (at this moment anyway) wanted to plan ahead on conspiracy against the Town, he would be plotting conspiracy against his own win condition, meaning that he'll Gamethrow.
The best interest would be to play out his role as a Town and only adjust when his role are changed.

Funce
December 6th, 2015, 12:36 PM

If I had to pick a role. I would pick, maybe just Princess Toadstool.
Because I won't get nightkilled, that is, until I turn. and, I really enjoy playing neutrals, even though I may not be good at them.

Calix
December 6th, 2015, 12:37 PM
Screw you, I won't do what you tell me.

-Vote Waluigi

Also, I think you need some practice with the spoilers.
So basically, hypo-target vig / invest = Firebringer.

About the whole "Mario won't reveal because he cares about points".
I would call bullshit.

If Mario as a Town (at this moment anyway) wanted to plan ahead on conspiracy against the Town, he would be plotting conspiracy against his own win condition, meaning that he'll Gamethrow.
The best interest would be to play out his role as a Town and only adjust when his role are changed.

Yes, I suck with spoilers.

I didn't say that he's going to gamethrow, just that he'll be anticipating a change in his wincon and therefore won't reveal since the chances of him converting get higher as the game progresses. That's why I think that Mario would claim Kooper; it gives him a cover to feed information to town and also sets up his alibi in case he's converted. If he was truly trying to help town, he would at least reveal and have some defense as to why we shouldn't lynch him or some shit like that.

If Mario is one of the quiet people, that's going to be really annoying.

Funce
December 6th, 2015, 12:39 PM
You know, I wish Firebringer would buddy me, then I'd at least be sure he's scum.

However he's trying the opposite strategy this game to 'bus' me. (Moderately of course.)

Funce
December 6th, 2015, 12:42 PM
If Mario is one of the quiet people, that's going to be really annoying.

Everyone's posted.
I'd say Suntax, Yuki and PoD are really the low posters content wise.
I know that PoD will pick up, and Yuki never will. Suntax I don't know.

Calix
December 6th, 2015, 12:43 PM
You know, I wish Firebringer would buddy me, then I'd at least be sure he's scum.

However he's trying the opposite strategy this game to 'bus' me. (Moderately of course.)

What do you make of my case on Firebringer?

Suntax
December 6th, 2015, 12:47 PM
My case I am in the mist of family issues but only minor so I shall be able to post more in the coming days

Calix
December 6th, 2015, 12:50 PM
My case I am in the mist of family issues but only minor so I shall be able to post more in the coming days

Care to vote for Firebringer while you're here? It would be useful.

Funce
December 6th, 2015, 01:06 PM
Thanks for letting us know. We can continue knowing that you will be back.

What do you make of my case on Firebringer?

My thoughts on it are conflicted. I think I know what you're doing.
I do agree with a lot of it thought.

I agree with your point on Setup Speculation. It is unimportant. We know what we've got. Hidden setups are the one to speculate in.

His post about cross-scum killing is poor. I find it incredibly scummy.

Can't comment on poor play.

I got the feeling that everything he posted about SuperJack was shitposting. Null for me.

Mario and Yoshi essentially have the same role. Its pretty much a given that they'll convert toadstool. We gain a net 1 role. and Both Yoshi and Luigi hide as a Toad to Koopa for a bit. His reasoning is interesting.

'You guys make zero sense" Of course, you're the only one who possibly has any information. So of course it makes zero sense. It makes all the sense to us.

All others I moderately agree with.

Funce
December 6th, 2015, 01:10 PM
Thanks for letting us know. We can continue knowing that you will be back.

My thoughts on your points are conflicted. I think I know what you're doing.
I do agree with a lot of it thought.

I agree with the point on Setup Speculation. It is unimportant. We know what we've got. Hidden setups are the one to speculate in.

Firebringer's post about cross-scum killing is poor. I find it weak reasoning and looks incredibly scummy.

Can't comment on poor play.

I got the feeling that everything Firebringer posted about SuperJack was shitposting. Null for me.

Mario and Yoshi essentially have the same role. Its pretty much a given that the mafia convert toadstool. We gain a net 1 role after lynching Mario, and Both Yoshi and Luigi hide as a Toad to Koopa for a bit. Firebringer's reasoning his interesting.

'You guys make zero sense" Of course, you're the only one who possibly has any information. So of course it makes zero sense. It makes all the sense to us.

All other points I moderately agree with.

FIXED IT UP A LOT BECAUSE THAT WAS DEFINITELY HALF A POST >.>