PDA

View Full Version : All about Iced_Monopoly

Iced_Monopoly
October 7th, 2015, 11:59 PM
Look, over there, a bandwagon! Time to jump aboard and tell you bitches about myself, I guess.
Right, so first up, I really quite enjoy monopoly, but there has to be absolutely nothing else to do, I mean this is a last resort kind of thing. Whickam terrace, straight up, thats where im at. For you non Australians, its the expensive red one on the board, fucking plebs...

Im obviously from Australia, the land where everything is trying to kill you, and cunt means mate, and mate means stranger. Im 21, and a university student, or 'college' for you American fucks (most of you, amirite?). I studying software engineering and am finishing up my degree. Ive been to europe, or so im told, I was just a young lad at the time, and im planning on invading your country sometime next year to abuse your cheap alcohol.

Thats right, Australia is expensive as fuck, like everything costs far too much, $40 for a low quality bottle of 35% spirit? fuck that, I hear you guys got it good over in 'murica. Im also bad at paragraphing, as you can see, created a new paragraph right in the middle of a topic. 10/10 english skillz.

Iunno what else to tell you sluts, I guess I do the Mafia Comics here on the forums, which im sure you already know, and I blow a lot of time on mafia, squad td, and nexus wars. Ive got steam and skype for you shits that wanna communicate with an Aussie too. Also just drop your snapchats below, I demand more internationals! So yeah anyways, catcha round faggots, xoxox <3

Slaol
October 8th, 2015, 12:02 AM
Do you wear big scarlet heels?

Iced_Monopoly
October 8th, 2015, 12:04 AM
Nah boi, I dont. That email is nearly 11 years old, and was randomly generated. Not a drag queen, #soznotsoz

Slaol
October 8th, 2015, 12:05 AM
Nah boi, I dont. That email is nearly 11 years old, and was randomly generated. Not a drag queen, #soznotsoz

Don't have to be a dragqueen to wear heels. In fact I can say the other option is thoroughly more enticing.

Toadette
October 8th, 2015, 12:06 AM
You don't even have your own wikipedia page section?

Iced_Monopoly
October 8th, 2015, 12:06 AM
Nah I dont m88, but feel free to create one for me <3