View Full Version : S-FM 158: Fableblood II: The Wrath of Haloden

Pages : [1] 2 3

MattZed
September 26th, 2015, 06:03 PM
WELCOME TO
Fableblood II: The Wrath of Haloden!
(Aka: Fableblood Twovern)

Quick Links:
Link to Setup (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/32718-S-FM-Fableblood-II-The-Wrath-of-Haloden)
Day 1 Start (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/33099-S-FM-158-Fableblood-II-The-Wrath-of-Haloden?p=516609#post516609)
Day 2 Start (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/33099-S-FM-158-Fableblood-II-The-Wrath-of-Haloden?p=518360#post518360)
Day 3 Start (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/33099-S-FM-158-Fableblood-II-The-Wrath-of-Haloden?p=519045#post519045)
Day 4 Start (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/33099-S-FM-158-Fableblood-II-The-Wrath-of-Haloden?p=519852#post519852)
Day 5 Start (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/33099-S-FM-158-Fableblood-II-The-Wrath-of-Haloden?p=520113&viewfull=1#post520113)
Game End Post (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/33099-S-FM-158-Fableblood-II-The-Wrath-of-Haloden?p=520683&viewfull=1#post520683)

Welcome to the Tavern!
Sure, we've had our fair share of violence, but haven't all taverns?
This crowd, however, seems out for revenge.

Players:
1. yzb25
2. Firebringer
3. DestinyXD (Replaced by Slaol)
4. Iced_Monopoly
5. Toadette
6. lingsarecute
7. Rachyl
8. Funce
9. ika

Rolecards are going out and the game will begin momentarily.

MattZed
September 26th, 2015, 06:09 PM
IT IS NOW DAY 1.

What a lovely day for a bar brawl. The followers of Haloden had recruited more members and have come to avenge their fallen master. The fight, it was rumored, could last for days.

Please, keep the blood off of the furniture!

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_content_width/hash/13/87/1387a50aa09f8271fc0e2cc3ac872f6c.jpg?itok=_qbo_K8y
Living Players:
yzb25
Firebringer
DestinyXD
Iced_Monopoly
Toadette
lingsarecute
Rachyl
Funce
ika

Dead Players:
No one... yet.

Day 1 Ends at 7:00 PM PDT September 29th. (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=how+long+until+7PM+PDT+september+29th%3F)

Rachyl
September 26th, 2015, 06:19 PM
Okay Rachyl here, lets do this. Im ready!

Toadette
September 26th, 2015, 06:35 PM
Hello Rachyl :)

Toadette
September 26th, 2015, 06:36 PM
Firebringer

I don't think I like you much.

Rachyl
September 26th, 2015, 06:41 PM
You dont liek who? Im not sure how to play, but, im definetly going to win

ika
September 26th, 2015, 06:46 PM
firebringer

lets do this game liek i said, we can random lynch till its over or form a townbloc of 4

toad started so we follow

Toadette
September 26th, 2015, 06:47 PM
You dont liek who? Im not sure how to play, but, im definetly going to win
The guy I voted. Is this your first game? This is like my third. It's pretty easy.

Toadette
September 26th, 2015, 06:47 PM
firebringer

lets do this game liek i said, we can random lynch till its over or form a townbloc of 4

I don't think I like you much either.

ika
September 26th, 2015, 06:48 PM
also my computer is being shitty on loading so i will have limited posting

Toadette
September 26th, 2015, 06:49 PM
firebringer

The article I read said forcing a town bloc is scummy. Why should we do this?

Rachyl
September 26th, 2015, 06:50 PM
Umm okay. So can you guys explain to me how the game works? also how do we know wat our codenames are?

Toadette
September 26th, 2015, 06:53 PM
Umm okay. So can you guys explain to me how the game works? also how do we know wat our codenames are?
Codename? There's no codename lol

ika

Going with mafia theory on this one unless someone can point out to me why a forced townbloc would be a good idea

ika
September 26th, 2015, 06:55 PM
Codename? There's no codename lol

ika

Going with mafia theory on this one unless someone can point out to me why a forced townbloc would be a good idea

Maria theory also states that on this type of step you townbloc (and be aware I NEVER SAID FORCE ONCE) or you random lynch. Look at setup and my theory talk there and come back to me

Toadette
September 26th, 2015, 06:55 PM
You don't have to say force to try to force a town bloc

You just force it

ika
September 26th, 2015, 06:59 PM
You don't have to say force to try to force a town bloc

You just force it

Come back to me when you want to talk proper on theory an town bloc and what I am saying bs what you are thinking

Rachyl
September 26th, 2015, 07:00 PM
Please PLEASE stop arguing guys! I just want to play the game

Toadette
September 26th, 2015, 07:00 PM
Come back to me when you want to talk proper on theory an town bloc and what I am saying bs what you are thinking
How about you explain it to me instead of being like this.

Toadette
September 26th, 2015, 07:01 PM
Please PLEASE stop arguing guys! I just want to play the game
This is how you play mafia. Its one big debate.

I recommend you put your vote on ika. He wants to random lynch so let's make him the example.

Rachyl
September 26th, 2015, 07:05 PM
This is how you play mafia. Its one big debate.

I recommend you put your vote on ika. He wants to random lynch so let's make him the example.

Okay Toadette, i will trust your judgement. -Vote ika

Toadette
September 26th, 2015, 07:07 PM
Okay Toadette, i will trust your judgement. -Vote ika
Vote by using vote tag

(Vote)ika(/vote) but with brackets [ instead of parentheses (

Rachyl
September 26th, 2015, 07:10 PM
Vote by using vote tag

(Vote)ika(/vote) but with brackets [ instead of parentheses (

[Vote] ika /vote

Toadette
September 26th, 2015, 07:11 PM
[Vote] ika /vote
Almost. End /vote needs brackets too

ika
September 26th, 2015, 07:12 PM
How about you explain it to me instead of being like this.

Link (http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Assassin_in_the_Palace)

The main thing is that this is older version but still has the same desired outcome: math is done here (http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Assassin_in_the_Palace/Rebels_in_the_Palace_Numbers)

There's a thing called trust. The longer the game goes on the better it gets for scum due to apathy.

Ideal play is to just lynch with 0 discussion or spend like 24-48 discussion and then make a town bloc of 4 ppl that everyone (or majority) can agree on. There there are a set amount of overlaps of a town read person they are probably town and then can be used as POE. If a scum is playing to such a way that they get there then they deserve an MVP. But technically speaking unless if its the main person himself it would be moot point.

I have played games like these to know what the ideal and optimal play is. I played nightless wither it was 13p(?) with 4 scums and the optimal play there is to litarly make a town block and POE lynch.

Scums dont have probally the most powerful tool to them in this setup: the nk, therfor if you set up a POE bloc that they cant break its a town roll over.

There has been some diccussion about allowing a follower to have a vengekill if lynch to give scums a little more power

Its not so much a meta shift, its more of a balance shift.

Fire hasnt played these games yet but I have and I know the ideal plan to win as stated and thats either:

A) random lynch
or
B) town block 4 players and lynch outside of that

the problem with B for scums is that they have no power over something that is out fo their hands. If you get like 4 univeral town people and the concense is "if one of them is the leader GG" then scums will lose based on the fact they have no power.

*shrgus*

Rachyl
September 26th, 2015, 07:14 PM
Almost. End /vote needs brackets too

ika

Toadette
September 26th, 2015, 07:16 PM
Okay ika so we will start by random lynching you if that's how you want to play. Seems like a pretty sweet deal to champion an effort, and then head up that idea while being the one guy we need to lynch. Whis going to lynch the master with the plan?

Let's follow ikas plan starting with him!

ika
September 26th, 2015, 07:19 PM
I wonder if self voting works...

ika

ika
September 26th, 2015, 07:20 PM
Nope...
Oh well fine with me as long as you guys follow the plan and toasters I'll pm you post game about theory you still have a lot of shit to learn

Toadette
September 26th, 2015, 07:23 PM
Nope...
Oh well fine with me as long as you guys follow the plan and toasters I'll pm you post game about theory you still have a lot of shit to learn
Of course I'm open to learning. No need to be rude about it. A sharp tongue is no indication of a keen mind.

ika
September 26th, 2015, 07:24 PM
Of course I'm open to learning. No need to be rude about it. A sharp tongue is no indication of a keen mind.

lime I said, post game.

Got skype? I can talk to you there as well

Rachyl
September 26th, 2015, 07:26 PM
Lets lynch him!!!! ^_^

Funce
September 26th, 2015, 08:36 PM
OKAY, I'M HERE!!
My Gratitude to the host for being picked as one of the people that get to murder eachother.

And now, Day 1: The only day you don't have to vote.
(But you do or else its an auto Haloden Lynch)

I'm not voting for now. I'll (pretend to) catch up on the lots of (2) pages of reading.

Firebringer
September 26th, 2015, 09:16 PM
Hello, my name is sheep, what is your name?

Ika

Firebringer
September 26th, 2015, 09:19 PM
Actually toasters seems insane and irrational this game.
Ika seems townie by all accounts now that I bothered to read.

Toadette

Funce
September 26th, 2015, 09:21 PM
Do we really want Ika out this fast? Its L-2 already. If I vote it'll be hammer for the next sheep.
Meh, what the hell. Sorry Ika
Baa
ika
I'm not hammering.

MattZed
September 26th, 2015, 09:30 PM
The Day 1 timer had previously said that D1 ends September 28th; this has been corrected to say September 29th.

Iced_Monopoly
September 26th, 2015, 10:15 PM
Those driving the lynch trains are always so untrustworthy, toadette has my suspicions.

Toadette

Toadette
September 26th, 2015, 10:21 PM
Those driving the lynch trains are always so untrustworthy, toadette has my suspicions.

Toadette
Scum read one player for doing the same thing another player has done while not scum reading the other player?

Ew ew ew scummy scummy

Toadette
September 26th, 2015, 10:24 PM
So I'm confused are we following ikas plan or not?

Rachyl
September 26th, 2015, 11:52 PM
So I'm confused are we following ikas plan or not?

omg noooo dont! its a trap!

lingsarecute
September 27th, 2015, 12:23 AM
Hmmm..... this is a S-FM?

Firebringer
September 27th, 2015, 12:24 AM
Hmmm..... this is a S-FM?

My rule is, its not a true SFM until someone calls someone a idiot.

lingsarecute
September 27th, 2015, 12:25 AM
My rule is, its not a true SFM until someone calls someone a idiot.

I have a feeling that I am an idiot... xD

Firebringer
September 27th, 2015, 12:25 AM
I have a feeling that I am an idiot... xD

The SFM has begun with this post then!

MattZed
September 27th, 2015, 12:27 AM
It has been a privilege hosting for you all.

lingsarecute
September 27th, 2015, 12:30 AM
-vote Toadette

Hey! What's up with your random-lynching firebringer m8?

DestinyXD
September 27th, 2015, 01:53 AM
-vote yzb25

lingsarecute
September 27th, 2015, 01:53 AM
why are u voting yzb?

DestinyXD
September 27th, 2015, 01:55 AM
he is evel

DestinyXD
September 27th, 2015, 01:56 AM
evil

lingsarecute
Okay Rachyl here, lets do this. Im ready!

hmmm your avatar is so kawai ^^

Is it from some anime?

lingsarecute
he is evel

how can u tell?

yzb25
September 27th, 2015, 06:08 AM
Good Luck Have Fun!

why are u voting yzb?

Don't worry about it man. The town always tries to take out the pros at the start because if the pros are evil the town gets completely screwed.

yzb25
September 27th, 2015, 06:10 AM
And, this is the last guy who hasn't talked so

Iced_monopoly

Let's tear some shit up.

lingsarecute
September 27th, 2015, 06:34 AM
Good Luck Have Fun!

Don't worry about it man. The town always tries to take out the pros at the start because if the pros are evil the town gets completely screwed.

actually thats a legit strategy to win

- vote yzb25

lingsarecute
September 27th, 2015, 06:35 AM
-vote Toadette

lol just kidding

yzb25
September 27th, 2015, 06:37 AM
-vote Toadette

lol just kidding

lol. Could we ease on da lynching for a few more hours though? I wanna make the other two peeps talk. There's nothing wrong with building up some solid mistrusts in a rdm lynch fest. That way we can get a better idea of who to kill in future days as well.

As long as we don't build up trusts (because we might end up trusting the king).

yzb25
September 27th, 2015, 06:40 AM
And, in advance, dw we can lynch Toadette eventually. I agree they are acting really scummy. But I just wanna see if we can squeeze a little more out of the day.

lingsarecute
September 27th, 2015, 07:44 AM
-vote cancelled

or we can trust a queen (me)

Toadette
September 27th, 2015, 09:47 AM
Okay, now that a few more people have showed up let's make an analysis right?

ika

ika is not crumbling under pressure. While I do t like him, he's probably not the Armchair guy.

There's a few people sticking out to me:

Do we really want Ika out this fast? Its L-2 already. If I vote it'll be hammer for the next sheep.
Baa
ika
I'm not hammering.

Acts like a :sheep:, and wants ika dead based off poor reasoning I provided.

Toadette

Calls me scummy for driving a lynch train but not ika for doing the same thing. Might be protecting ika if he did end up being the Arm guy (less likely at this moment I believe)

-vote Toadette

Hey! What's up with your random-lynching firebringer m8?

Uses broken logic. I was trying to random lynch ika, not Fire.

I think Funce is the guilty one here for being 100% a :sheep: thirsty for blood.

Funce

Toadette
September 27th, 2015, 09:48 AM
-vote yzb25
You need to use vote tag.

[ vote]person[ /vote]

But without the spaces

Rachyl
September 27th, 2015, 10:57 AM
Hay Toadette....wat should our next move be?

Toadette
September 27th, 2015, 11:02 AM
I'm thinking to unvote ika and move your vote elsewhere

But try to form your own opinion too cause following me around is acting like a :sheep: which is frowned upon

yzb25
September 27th, 2015, 11:04 AM

Don't look to others to tell you what to do, or they'll start thinking you're an evil trying to fit in.

Make up your own mind, and if you're wrong then *shrugs* oh well.

Btw, while I'm posting, I'd just like to say:

The Day 1 timer had previously said that D1 ends September 28th; this has been corrected to say September 29th.

The pleasure is ours Mattzed! :D

And, Toadette, don't try to weedle your way out of the completely uncalled for lynch on Firebringer :P

yzb25
September 27th, 2015, 11:13 AM
Nope...

Oh and by the way man, I was wondering if it might be a good idea to, rather than just spontaneously rdm lynch one after the other every day, how about we establish like 3 people we want to rdm lynch now, and then stick to that plan over the coming days?

That makes it far harder for evils to hijack the randomlynch.

Rachyl
September 27th, 2015, 11:20 AM
I'm thinking to unvote ika and move your vote elsewhere

But try to form your own opinion too cause following me around is acting like a :sheep: which is frowned upon

Okay whatever you say. You spent all that time voting ika and now you just completly change your mind? okay whatever. im not a sheep. now im voting YOU Toadette

Toadette
September 27th, 2015, 11:21 AM
Don't look to others to tell you what to do, or they'll start thinking you're an evil trying to fit in.

Make up your own mind, and if you're wrong then *shrugs* oh well.

Btw, while I'm posting, I'd just like to say:

The pleasure is ours Mattzed! :D

And, Toadette, don't try to weedle your way out of the completely uncalled for lynch on Firebringer :P

You mean the random vote? I always start with a random vote.

Toadette
September 27th, 2015, 11:22 AM
Okay whatever you say. You spent all that time voting ika and now you just completly change your mind? okay whatever. im not a sheep. now im voting YOU Toadette
Touchy much?

Rachyl
September 27th, 2015, 11:28 AM
Touchy much?

you hurt my feelings, this is your 3rd game, this is my 1st and you rip on me for being a "sheep" i dont even know how to play yet. yet you antagonize me and try to make my life a living hell. watever ur a bitch!

yzb25
September 27th, 2015, 11:36 AM
You mean the random vote? I always start with a random vote.

It's cool then. It just seemed like you were trying to pretend that the random lynch never happened when you said the bit below:

Okay, now that a few more people have showed up let's make an analysis right? *and so on, and so on*

Uses broken logic. I was trying to random lynch ika, not Fire.

And, by the way...

you hurt my feelings, this is your 3rd game, this is my 1st and you rip on me for being a "sheep" i dont even know how to play yet. yet you antagonize me and try to make my life a living hell. watever ur a bitch!

Apply cold ice to that salty wound?

lingsarecute
September 27th, 2015, 11:39 AM

lol im new too :3

Toadette
September 27th, 2015, 11:42 AM
I did none of these things and I'm sorry you feel that way. I was trying to give you advice. I'm sorry that was never my intention.

It's cool then. It just seemed like you were trying to pretend that the random lynch never happened when you said the bit below:

I didn't pretend the random lynching never happened. I was random lynching ika for suggesting a random lynch and forced town bloc. Not Firebringer

Rachyl
September 27th, 2015, 11:44 AM
Okay. [unvote] Toadette [vote]

yzb25
September 27th, 2015, 11:48 AM
I didn't pretend the random lynching never happened. I was random lynching ika for suggesting a random lynch and forced town bloc. Not Firebringer

The fault is mine mate. It just seemed like your vote on Firebringer was serious.

Though, now I'm curious about that lynch on ika. He didn't suggest a random lynch. He followed YOUR lynch. And how does one "force" a town bloc?

Toadette
September 27th, 2015, 11:51 AM
The fault is mine mate. It just seemed like your vote on Firebringer was serious.

Though, now I'm curious about that lynch on ika. He didn't suggest a random lynch. He followed YOUR lynch. And how does one "force" a town bloc?
This discussion is kinda the tail end of another one elsewhere. Someone tried the same thing. I read an article on mafiascum wiki saying forced town blocs (meaning you forcefully form them instead of them just forming on their own) has a high likelihood of having scum on it and that scum would try to do that often.

And yeah ikas strategy for this setup is to random lynch everyone. Literally random lynch everyone. So I said let's start with him and he said sure which I don't think scum would say the more I think about it.

yzb25
September 27th, 2015, 11:54 AM
This discussion is kinda the tail end of another one elsewhere. Someone tried the same thing. I read an article on mafiascum wiki saying forced town blocs (meaning you forcefully form them instead of them just forming on their own) has a high likelihood of having scum on it and that scum would try to do that often.

And yeah ikas strategy for this setup is to random lynch everyone. Literally random lynch everyone. So I said let's start with him and he said sure which I don't think scum would say the more I think about it.

Fair enough then! What do you think about Iced_Monopoly?

Toadette
September 27th, 2015, 11:58 AM
Fair enough then! What do you think about Iced_Monopoly?
Its weird he's voting me for leading a lynch train against ika

While ika wanted to lead a lynch train against Firebringer

While Firebringer was leading a lynch against me

If he's scum reading me for something else he should saybso. That contribution felt lazy and opportunistic.

yzb25
September 27th, 2015, 12:07 PM
Its weird he's voting me for leading a lynch train against ika

While ika wanted to lead a lynch train against Firebringer

While Firebringer was leading a lynch against me

If he's scum reading me for something else he should saybso. That contribution felt lazy and opportunistic.

I agree. Do you think we should go with the "guarantee a lynch on 3 peeps" idea? Because I'd definitely put him on that list.

Toadette
September 27th, 2015, 12:09 PM
I agree. Do you think we should go with the "guarantee a lynch on 3 peeps" idea? Because I'd definitely put him on that list.
I'm okay with that and add Funce to it.

yzb25
September 27th, 2015, 12:45 PM
I'm okay with that and add Funce to it.

Maaaan! He would have been my next guess! Throw in Destiny as well? :D

Toadette
September 27th, 2015, 12:48 PM
Naw Destiny's first vote was like my first vote.

yzb25
September 27th, 2015, 01:42 PM
Naw Destiny's first vote was like my first vote.

You observed it to watch the reactions of others. Destiny has planted the vote and then left. It seems like a really lazy attempt to get a lynch train started.

Funce
September 27th, 2015, 01:49 PM
I'm already scummy? Just what I was hoping for.
Or not. As I was trying to seem like everyone else.
I posted when there was nothing. :sheep: :sheep:

Funce
September 27th, 2015, 02:01 PM
Now that we've begun reads. I'd like to say, I still have no idea. Clueless me.
But for now, it would be absolutely useless for me to try and gain attention on d1.

Ooh came up with good bloodthirsty explanation:
If :town: does not lynch. The :town: will randomly lose one member.
There we are.

I do believe there is more to be said.

Firebringer
September 27th, 2015, 02:11 PM
We are going to have a lot of spam of the new emotes, aren't we?

Back On Topic:
Toadette, if you are not scum can you give us a reads list of who you think is?
Right now you definitely look the oddest to me. Ika lurking is pretty normal for him, i would be more worried if he took more active part in this game TBH (I know its bad meta, but thats him).

Funce
September 27th, 2015, 02:13 PM
Man I'm making so many excuses. Sounds like I'm :scum: to me. Well. Bad plays I suppose.
Just saw people murdering me over the one or 2 posts I did.

You are plotting my demise you filthy :scum:

Now that I look at Toadettes train. There's gotta be at least 1 :scum: on there. Toadette is contributing massively, of course they would want her gone. (Sorry if you are a guy)

I'm so overusing these BRAND NEW SMILEYS.
:bus:
:mafia:

Firebringer
September 27th, 2015, 02:15 PM
So because Toadette is active she is town?
Yeah....I don't buy that.

Toadette
September 27th, 2015, 02:18 PM
We are going to have a lot of spam of the new emotes, aren't we?

Back On Topic:
Toadette, if you are not scum can you give us a reads list of who you think is?
Right now you definitely look the oddest to me. Ika lurking is pretty normal for him, i would be more worried if he took more active part in this game TBH (I know its bad meta, but thats him).
I have made several posts indicating who I suspect. I am not going to follow your orders and compile a list for you repeating everything just cause you asked me to.

Firebringer
September 27th, 2015, 02:18 PM
I have made several posts indicating who I suspect. I am not going to follow your orders and compile a list for you repeating everything just cause you asked me to.

lol this is so something I would say.

I love it.

Funce
September 27th, 2015, 02:22 PM
Was gonna start defending Toadette then realised that's what an armadyus would do.

Firebringer
September 27th, 2015, 02:23 PM
So what I have so far:

Funce is likely town if Toadette is scum.
Ika is definitely town I am willing to bet on.
I don't like yzb25 so far, especially that vote.
Ice Monopoly no strong feelings on.

That about covers it.

Firebringer
September 27th, 2015, 02:24 PM
Was gonna start defending Toadette then realised that's what an armadyus would do.

Yeah, you are definitely town.

Funce
September 27th, 2015, 02:26 PM
Is that the only thing that pins me as town firebringer?
(Trying to study my writing pattern to give more of a town vibe.)

Funce
September 27th, 2015, 02:27 PM
Trying to study so I can figure out my town vibe*

Rachyl
September 27th, 2015, 02:44 PM
Alright so who do u guys think it is??? Right now its still hard to tell. But, i believe whoever is the Aymadius, is the person thats trying to stir up a lynch train. What do you guys think?

Funce
September 27th, 2015, 03:17 PM
Alright so who do u guys think it is??? Right now its still hard to tell. But, i believe whoever is the Aymadius, is the person thats trying to stir up a lynch train. What do you guys think?

I think, that without someone stirring, this SFM will turn into a game of lurking. And if Halodens lurk, the amadyus will win.

Toadette
September 27th, 2015, 03:25 PM
I disagree. We have to lynch. If we don't lynch by the deadline, a random townie dies. We are forced to lynch every day the most likely bad guy.

yzb25
September 27th, 2015, 03:26 PM

I'm still sticking with my original suspicions on Funce, Ice, and Destiny. I am willing to negotiate, but I'd like to see at least two of those people lynched over the next 3 days.

Man I'm making so many excuses. Sounds like I'm :scum: to me. Well. Bad plays I suppose.
Just saw people murdering me over the one or 2 posts I did.

You are plotting my demise you filthy :scum:

Now that I look at Toadettes train. There's gotta be at least 1 :scum: on there. Toadette is contributing massively, of course they would want her gone. (Sorry if you are a guy)

I'm so overusing these BRAND NEW SMILEYS.
:bus:
:mafia:

Funce, the reason I think you're suspicious is because you went along with the lynch on Ika despite clearly voicing disagreements with the lynch on a logical level. Kind of like a "Oh shit I'm gonna acknowledge this is bad but do it anyway because I secretly want it" thing

Baa
ika
I'm not hammering.

The "I'm not hammering." feels quite sleezy, because if someone hammers you can just fall back and say "well that's not what I wanted, I even said I wouldn't hammer." It's like you DO want the lynch without any of the responsibility xP.

(I'm guessing) You'd say you followed the flow because you don't want to draw attention to yourself, but that's very counterproductive for the style of this game. We want to be inflammatory and get conflict started, simply to get the ball rolling, and to see who acts suspiciously. That's why Toadette did those incendiary votes on Ika and Firebringer in the first place. I don't know any of you well enough to be certain of anything, but based off this I think you're a baddie. Perhaps even Army himself.

I dunno man, you don't slide with me. But that's good. The less trust, the better :3.

Firebringer
September 27th, 2015, 03:27 PM
Is that the only thing that pins me as town firebringer?
(Trying to study my writing pattern to give more of a town vibe.)

Your posts seem genuine, also pretty transparent. Usually town signs.

Also the fact that you claimed what you would say as scum is heavily influencing my read on you.

Rachyl
September 27th, 2015, 03:29 PM
Okay. I have an idea, but you guys will have to trust me

Toadette
yzb, Flunce first?

Firebringer
I disagree. We have to lynch. If we don't lynch by the deadline, a random townie dies. We are forced to lynch every day the most likely bad guy.

This is about the only thing you said that has striked me as remotely town, but then again its pretty obvious this what needs to be done.

W/e +1 to townie points.

Score: -2 Town. (Meaning Scum)

Toadette
September 27th, 2015, 03:30 PM
Okay. I have an idea, but you guys will have to trust me
That's quite okay. The key is to make observations. "Why is this person voting this way? Is their motive what they state it to be? What do they want me to believe vs what are they doing?"

That's literally all I do.

Toadette
September 27th, 2015, 03:31 PM
And yeah I misunderstood your post. What's your idea Rachyl

yzb25
September 27th, 2015, 03:34 PM
yzb, Flunce first?

Ideally, but I want to hear what the wider town thinks about this, other than just me, you and FB. Let's see if the majority shares our suspicions.

And his posts are so lovable. It makes it hard to go ahead with it...

Rachyl
September 27th, 2015, 03:39 PM
And yeah I misunderstood your post. What's your idea Rachyl

Okay. heres the idea. Lets question every single townie. And see if we can get the traitor to crack

Toadette
September 27th, 2015, 03:41 PM
Okay. heres the idea. Lets question every single townie. And see if we can get the traitor to crack
That's a good idea. A good way to question people is voting them and putting pressure on them, like we did with ika. He didn't crack and that's why i moved my vote elsewhere.

Rachyl
September 27th, 2015, 03:44 PM
That's a good idea. A good way to question people is voting them and putting pressure on them, like we did with ika. He didn't crack and that's why i moved my vote elsewhere.

Oh wow. I never thought about that, now that i think about it, he didnt crack at all.......but anyways. I say, we question Firebringer next.

yzb25
September 27th, 2015, 03:45 PM

I like the way you think, I have a few questions I'd like to ask, and perhaps others have questions they'd like to ask me. However...

When someone presents a plan, it's customary they receive the brunt of the plan to prove they are not presenting the plan out of self interest - to prove that they are presenting the plan due to the wider interest of the town.

This is partially why Ika got lynched when he suggested random lynching: He had to prove he was willing to take the brunt of his own plan. This way we could be surer he wasn't presenting the plan out of self-interest.

To put it more simply, I think we should question you first, as you have presented this idea :P.

Rachyl
September 27th, 2015, 03:48 PM
I like the way you think, I have a few questions I'd like to ask, and perhaps others have questions they'd like to ask me. However...

When someone presents a plan, it's customary they receive the brunt of the plan to prove they are not presenting the plan out of self interest - to prove that they are presenting the plan due to the wider interest of the town.

This is partially why Ika got lynched when he suggested random lynching: He had to prove he was willing to take the brunt of his own plan. This way we could be surer he wasn't presenting the plan out of self-interest.

To put it more simply, I think we should question you first, as you have presented this idea :P.

Okay. I agree with yzb25. Lets question me first

yzb25
September 27th, 2015, 03:53 PM
Okay. I agree with yzb25. Lets question me first

Alrighty:

Did you play sc2mafia? How many games have you played, approx., if you were expected to give a rough estimate?

What is that anime character? Will you grow an alliance with LingsAreCute purely because you're both anime fans?

How would you look for scum? What really stands out to you as scummy behavior in this setup?

How would you react if we all lynched you d1?

Funce
September 27th, 2015, 03:53 PM
Ideally, but I want to hear what the wider town thinks about this, other than just me, you and FB. Let's see if the majority shares our suspicions.

And his posts are so lovable. It makes it hard to go ahead with it...

Posts are lovable? Thank you.
At the start, it was only natural to vote ika or firebringer to get others talking.
And I kinda wanted to vote the troll of the two. But now people have started speculating, and we're getting some real thoughts. And that's why I unvoted. (that and ika doesn't respond to vote pressure)

Funce
September 27th, 2015, 03:55 PM
I suppose I couldve voted Toadette as well, but lets not fan that fire, its after my blood.

yzb25
September 27th, 2015, 03:57 PM
Posts are lovable? Thank you.
At the start, it was only natural to vote ika or firebringer to get others talking.
And I kinda wanted to vote the troll of the two. But now people have started speculating, and we're getting some real thoughts. And that's why I unvoted. (that and ika doesn't respond to vote pressure)

I assume you saw that tldr post I did about you, a page or so ago?

Toadette
September 27th, 2015, 03:58 PM
I suppose I couldve voted Toadette as well, but lets not fan that fire, its after my blood.
First, I'm a she, not an it.

Second, this post combined with the post about wanti g to appear townie makes it seem like you care more about self preservation than lynching the bad guy.

Funce
September 27th, 2015, 03:59 PM
I assume you saw that tldr post I did about you, a page or so ago?

Yep. I like to read everything before I post. Just because I love the point where the FoS is chucked at me.

Firebringer
September 27th, 2015, 04:01 PM
Oh wow. I never thought about that, now that i think about it, he didnt crack at all.......but anyways. I say, we question Firebringer next.

Ika isn't one to crack under pressure regardless of alignment.

Funce
September 27th, 2015, 04:02 PM
First, I'm a she, not an it.

Second, this post combined with the post about wanti g to appear townie makes it seem like you care more about self preservation than lynching the bad guy.

First, "it" was a reference to being a fire,

Second , Of course I want to survive. It would be terrible for me to get lynched d1. More of a pride thing. I want to continue to contribute/make people happy. We need more of those around this place. (I understand that was a subject change and was entirely a mood lightener)

yzb25
September 27th, 2015, 04:03 PM
Yep. I like to read everything before I post. Just because I love the point where the FoS is chucked at me.

Oooh, I apologize if it felt like I was chucking Fos at you. I didn't mean it that way I swear xD. I've just had times in the past where I've started rambling about past posts, and then the other guy is like "wait, what post?" and then he reveals he hasn't actually been reading Dx.

Anyway, you say you wanted to get others talking? Did you feel there was a lack of talking that could be fixed by putting things on L1? I mean, things were tense enough at L2 right? Without you risking completely destroying the 2 day conversation altogether by unintentionally getting a sheep to hammer.

It just doesn't fit together.

Funce
September 27th, 2015, 04:05 PM
Oooh, I apologize if it felt like I was chucking Fos at you. I didn't mean it that way I swear xD. I've just had times in the past where I've started rambling about past posts, and then the other guy is like "wait, what post?" and then he reveals he hasn't actually been reading Dx.

Anyway, you say you wanted to get others talking? Did you feel there was a lack of talking that could be fixed by putting things on L1? I mean, things were tense enough at L2 right? Without you risking completely destroying the 2 day conversation altogether by unintentionally getting a sheep to hammer.

It just doesn't fit together.

Fit together?
Fit together?!
That was never going to fit together no matter which way I put it short of claiming bipolar! (apologies if this was a poor term that people don't like.)

Funce
September 27th, 2015, 04:07 PM
That and I kinda did want to vote ika. For no reason at all. (apart from wanting to try the voting system)

Rachyl
September 27th, 2015, 04:08 PM
Alrighty:

Did you play sc2mafia? How many games have you played, approx., if you were expected to give a rough estimate?

What is that anime character? Will you grow an alliance with LingsAreCute purely because you're both anime fans?

How would you look for scum? What really stands out to you as scummy behavior in this setup?

How would you react if we all lynched you d1?

Okay. Yes ive played SC 2 Mafia. Ive played maybe at least, liek 200 games. I cant remember wat anime character this is i havent watched it in forever, i only remmeber recent animes ive seen. I will grow a alliance with LingsAreCute, probably. I will look for scum by questioning them. Scummy behavior to me is defined as being underhanded and hiding ur true motives. If you all lynched me on day 1 id be disappointed cause im not a traitor

yzb25
September 27th, 2015, 04:08 PM
Fit together?
Fit together?!
That was never going to fit together no matter which way I put it short of claiming bipolar! (apologies if this was a poor term that people don't like.)

Nice response, but it doesn't actually develop the conversation :P.

yzb25
September 27th, 2015, 04:10 PM
That and I kinda did want to vote ika. For no reason at all. (apart from wanting to try the voting system)

woahwoahwoah I thought you said earlier "Ika would never crack under pressure", implying you've played this shit before! Have you played with Ika on a different website or something?

yzb25
September 27th, 2015, 04:12 PM
Okay. Yes ive played SC 2 Mafia. Ive played maybe at least, liek 200 games. I cant remember wat anime character this is i havent watched it in forever, i only remmeber recent animes ive seen. I will grow a alliance with LingsAreCute, probably. I will look for scum by questioning them. Scummy behavior to me is defined as being underhanded and hiding ur true motives. If you all lynched me on day 1 id be disappointed cause im not a traitor

Fair enough, fair enough. Good to learn a little bit more about you. As you answered the questions, you can question me if you like, or try someone else (if they actually respond xP)

Funce
September 27th, 2015, 04:13 PM
Offtopic:
Rachyl, I saw you tried to unvote Toadette.
Its actually
If you quote my post you can see the code.

Ontopic:
Nothing just noticed what rachyl did. But someone else has posted stand by for a response

Funce
September 27th, 2015, 04:14 PM
woahwoahwoah I thought you said earlier "Ika would never crack under pressure", implying you've played this shit before! Have you played with Ika on a different website or something?

From what I've seen. ika doesn't give a shit about himself getting voted. (I follow other FMs) but I have not ever played forum mafia before.

Rachyl
September 27th, 2015, 04:15 PM
Offtopic:
Rachyl, I saw you tried to unvote Toadette.
Its actually
If you quote my post you can see the code.

Ontopic:
Nothing just noticed what rachyl did. But someone else has posted stand by for a response

Can you teach me how to unvote plz its not working for me

Rachyl
September 27th, 2015, 04:16 PM
Fair enough, fair enough. Good to learn a little bit more about you. As you answered the questions, you can question me if you like, or try someone else (if they actually respond xP)

Okay yzb25. Wat would you do if i called you a LIAR. and voted YOU up on night 1? How would you respond to that?

Funce
September 27th, 2015, 04:18 PM
Okay yzb25. Wat would you do if i called you a LIAR. and voted YOU up on night 1? How would you respond to that?

For RP purposes I could do this.

yzb25 is lying!!!

-vote yzb25 (not actual)

yzb25
September 27th, 2015, 04:20 PM

Well, firstly, there's no trial. So if someone gets enough votes, they simply get insta lynched. No more and no less xD

If you simply called me a liar, I would ask what I lied about. If you then pulled some crazy Sherlock shit and proved I was evil, I would merely nod my head in acceptance at the MVP Rachyl.

Funce
September 27th, 2015, 04:22 PM
Can you teach me how to unvote plz its not working for me

All you need to type is
(unvote)(/unvote) with [ instead of ) and you will be able to withdraw your vote.

Rachyl
September 27th, 2015, 04:22 PM
Well, firstly, there's no trial. So if someone gets enough votes, they simply get insta lynched. No more and no less xD

If you simply called me a liar, I would ask what I lied about. If you then pulled some crazy Sherlock shit and proved I was evil, I would merely nod my head in acceptance at the MVP Rachyl.

lol wat was that? if i called you evil, you would agree with me?

Rachyl
September 27th, 2015, 04:23 PM
[/unvote Toadette]

Funce
September 27th, 2015, 04:23 PM
"Crazy Sherlock shit" which proved(beyond reasonable doubt goddamnit) that he was evil.

Funce
September 27th, 2015, 04:24 PM
[/unvote] Toadette

You only need to write exactly what I told you (unvote)(/unvote) with [
There is no need to specify a name.

Rachyl
September 27th, 2015, 04:25 PM
All you need to type is
(unvote)(/unvote) with [ instead of ) and you will be able to withdraw your vote.

be more specific its not doing anything.

Funce
September 27th, 2015, 04:26 PM
I tried to put it in code buuut.

It didn't work.

yzb25
September 27th, 2015, 04:26 PM
From what I've seen. ika doesn't give a shit about himself getting voted. (I follow other FMs) but I have not ever played forum mafia before.

Fair enough, fair enough.

Aaand, my awkward questioning is coming to a close soon :P. Why were you okay with putting the vote on L-1, but unwilling to hammer? And why would you say "I won't hammer" when you physically can't hammer after placing your vote anyway? Surely that's a given? XD

You've read some of these Forum Mafias, right? Surely you'd be aware that when one puts the lynch on L-1, it's almost requesting a hammer?

Rachyl
September 27th, 2015, 04:27 PM
UNVOTENUJNEGFBSFBSRBSGRSB

Funce
September 27th, 2015, 04:27 PM
Just exactly letter for letter out this into a post.(substituting ( for [ respectively)
(unvote)(/unvote)

Rachyl
September 27th, 2015, 04:28 PM
yzb25 you avoided my queston. Why is that? : )

Funce
September 27th, 2015, 04:29 PM
UNVOTENUJNEGFBSFBSRBSGRSB

Holy what the shit? Can you use any BBCode?

Funce
September 27th, 2015, 04:29 PM
Oh its fine. It seemed to withdraw your vote, but not do the text.

yzb25
September 27th, 2015, 04:30 PM
lol wat was that? if i called you evil, you would agree with me?

If you proved I was evil, I'd agree with you, because obviously disagreeing with hard proof would be meaningless :P.

However, if you simply called me a liar with no evidence and not even specifying what I lied about, I'd probably be inclined to disagree or even ignore your assertion :P.

Rachyl
September 27th, 2015, 04:33 PM
If you proved I was evil, I'd agree with you, because obviously disagreeing with hard proof would be meaningless :P.

However, if you simply called me a liar with no evidence and not even specifying what I lied about, I'd probably be inclined to disagree or even ignore your assertion :P.

Okay yzb25. are you evil? Yes or No

yzb25
September 27th, 2015, 04:37 PM
Okay yzb25. are you evil? Yes or No

I'm 90% sure I'm not evil, because that's what the rolecard says.

However, if you provide proof that I am evil and that my rolecard is wrong, I will gladly agree and encourage people to lynch me, because as a town I want the evils to be lynched.

You get me?

Rachyl
September 27th, 2015, 04:40 PM

However, if you provide proof that I am evil and that my rolecard is wrong, I will gladly agree and encourage people to lynch me, because as a town I want the evils to be lynched.

You get me?

Okay so what ur saying is is that theres a 10% chance that ur evil? Okay. im not taking that risk with you. Im sure nobody else wants to either
yzb25 you get ME?

Firebringer
September 27th, 2015, 04:42 PM

You get me?

This post made me laugh so hard lol

yzb25
September 27th, 2015, 04:42 PM
Okay so what ur saying is is that theres a 10% chance that ur evil? Okay. im not taking that risk with you. Im sure nobody else wants to either
yzb25 you get ME?

Mattzed, can you confirm that my rolecard is correct?

If he says it's correct, my chances rise to 92%. Is that more appetizing? xD

Rachyl
September 27th, 2015, 04:43 PM
This post made me laugh so hard lol

Firebringer he literally just admitted that theres a chance that hes EVIL. vote him up plz

yzb25
September 27th, 2015, 04:44 PM
Anyway, it's 00:45 here, and I wanna wake up early enough to have an omlette before the lecture.

Cya later!

Rachyl
September 27th, 2015, 04:45 PM
Do you guys see how he just mocked us right in front of our faces? OMG vote him up! hes evil! dont let him get away with this! he thinks were idiots!

Toadette
September 27th, 2015, 05:28 PM
Do you guys see how he just mocked us right in front of our faces? OMG vote him up! hes evil! dont let him get away with this! he thinks were idiots!
I'm pretty sure he's teasing you.

which actually is not cool ytb, teasing and trying to confuse a new player like that.

Iced_Monopoly
September 27th, 2015, 06:04 PM
Apparently I've been a tad quiet. For reasons unknown, Im banned from the website when trying to access it on my phone through my network carrier, I'm still awaiting that to be resolved, so I will only be participating when on a PC, hope that explains my absence for you yzb.

From what ive observed there seems to be a reluctance to vote, or a variety of votes spread out, this is my first game, so im assuming if the 5 vote minimum isnt reached, then no lynches occur, and only the armadyuans benefit from that situation (please correct me if im wrong). So as a result, my suspicions lie with those that are avoiding making a lynch on this day, and thus I will be redrawing my vote from Toadette, and redistributing it to the current highest voted player to ensure a lynch (if someone confirms that 5-vote minimum for me).

Rachyl
September 27th, 2015, 06:39 PM
I'm pretty sure he's teasing you.

which actually is not cool ytb, teasing and trying to confuse a new player like that.

Your pretty sure? okay. so theres a chance that your UNSURE. I rest my case. hes clearly an armadeuis. i implore you to vote him up, he is polluting our great town of Fableblood and he must be punished

Funce
September 27th, 2015, 06:40 PM
I think you're being rick-rolled. He's so taking the piss.

Rachyl
September 27th, 2015, 07:07 PM
I think you're being rick-rolled. He's so taking the piss.

Nope! ur being deceived. Hes literally mocking us in our faces and you take no action! Okay, goodnight everyone. Ill be back tomarrow to see ur smiling faces : ]

yzb25
September 28th, 2015, 02:29 AM
Apparently I've been a tad quiet. For reasons unknown, Im banned from the website when trying to access it on my phone through my network carrier, I'm still awaiting that to be resolved, so I will only be participating when on a PC, hope that explains my absence for you yzb.

From what ive observed there seems to be a reluctance to vote, or a variety of votes spread out, this is my first game, so im assuming if the 5 vote minimum isnt reached, then no lynches occur, and only the armadyuans benefit from that situation (please correct me if im wrong). So as a result, my suspicions lie with those that are avoiding making a lynch on this day, and thus I will be redrawing my vote from Toadette, and redistributing it to the current highest voted player to ensure a lynch (if someone confirms that 5-vote minimum for me).

Ahh, alright then. I'll take you off the triple hit list, in that case. Not that anyone's using it but me and Toadette xD.

Your pretty sure? okay. so theres a chance that your UNSURE. I rest my case. hes clearly an armadeuis. i implore you to vote him up, he is polluting our great town of Fableblood and he must be punished

I could have just completely terminated this conversation by simply saying "there's not a shadow of a doubt I'm town! I give you my sincerest assurances!" or some other mushy crap like that. But I didn't. I chose to be difficult. Can you imagine why, outside of simple sadistic pleasure?

If I AM evil, I'd have no problem with just lying straight to your face and saying "yeah! Yeah! I'm definitely not evil!". But I didn't. So, even if I am evil, I'm not being difficult with you because of that.

Rachyl
September 28th, 2015, 11:17 AM
Ahh, alright then. I'll take you off the triple hit list, in that case. Not that anyone's using it but me and Toadette xD.

I could have just completely terminated this conversation by simply saying "there's not a shadow of a doubt I'm town! I give you my sincerest assurances!" or some other mushy crap like that. But I didn't. I chose to be difficult. Can you imagine why, outside of simple sadistic pleasure?

If I AM evil, I'd have no problem with just lying straight to your face and saying "yeah! Yeah! I'm definitely not evil!". But I didn't. So, even if I am evil, I'm not being difficult with you because of that.

yeah. EXACTLY! you choose to be difficult. because thats what someone thats evil likes to do. they like to play games and toy with people. you might fool everyone else in the town but u dont fool me okay?

Rachyl
September 28th, 2015, 11:33 AM
Okay yzb25. Im going to prove that your evil now okay? Are you ready?

yzb25
September 28th, 2015, 12:17 PM
yeah. EXACTLY! you choose to be difficult. because thats what someone thats evil likes to do. they like to play games and toy with people. you might fool everyone else in the town but u dont fool me okay?

Do you remember when I said that thing about taking the brunt of your own idea?

As long as we don't build up trusts (because we might end up trusting the king).

I've said numerous times throughout this game that we shouldn't trust eachother, because we simply cannot be certain who is evil, and I accept the brunt of that. So no, you will never be certain that I am not evil. And I don't want your blind trust. I want you to read what I say carefully and try to figure me out. And take whatever insight I may or may not give. If we do that, we'll do well.

So, can I guarantee I'm not evil? To myself, obviously I've seen my own rolecard and I can guarantee to myself that I'm not evil. But I cannot guarantee to you that I am evil.

Okay yzb25. Im going to prove that your evil now okay? Are you ready?

Anyway, how do you plan on proving I'm evil? :P

Rachyl
September 28th, 2015, 12:21 PM
Do you remember when I said that thing about taking the brunt of your own idea?

I've said numerous times throughout this game that we shouldn't trust eachother, because we simply cannot be certain who is evil, and I accept the brunt of that. So no, you will never be certain that I am not evil. And I don't want your blind trust. I want you to read what I say carefully and try to figure me out. And take whatever insight I may or may not give. If we do that, we'll do well.

So, can I guarantee I'm not evil? To myself, obviously I've seen my own rolecard and I can guarantee to myself that I'm not evil. But I cannot guarantee to you that I am evil.

Anyway, how do you plan on proving I'm evil? :P

Okay. Here is the test. It is a story about a girl.

While at the funeral of her own mother, she met a guy whom she did not know.

She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to be, that she fell in love with him there and then ... A few days later, the girl killed her own sister.

Question: What is her motive in killing her sister? Do you know the answer.....????? I bet you dont

Toadette
September 28th, 2015, 12:25 PM
I don't remember unvoting.

Funce

Enough chit chat you two. Let's get on with it before a town player is auto killed. Funce is way too self conscious. If he rolled Mr armchair his posting makes so much sense.

Join on the train or be suspect.

Rachyl
September 28th, 2015, 12:31 PM
I don't remember unvoting.

Funce

Enough chit chat you two. Let's get on with it before a town player is auto killed. Funce is way too self conscious. If he rolled Mr armchair his posting makes so much sense.

Join on the train or be suspect.

Hay Toadette, why do you feel the need to take control? Control freak much? This isnt about you right now. we are having a conversation

Toadette
September 28th, 2015, 12:33 PM
Hay Toadette, why do you feel the need to take control? Control freak much? This isnt about you right now. we are having a conversation
K don't come crying to me when a lynch is squandered today.

Rachyl
September 28th, 2015, 12:36 PM
K don't come crying to me when a lynch is squandered today.

Why in such a hurry to lynch someone Toadette.....? We still have about 11 hours left to decide. You SURE as hell want to off someone pretty bad, i wonder why that is!

Firebringer
September 28th, 2015, 12:37 PM
I have been busy. What has happened?

All trains have derailed and now we are at a standstill.

Okay Racchyl take your vote of Yzb25 he was joking. I think he is one of most town players here right now after Funce.

The vote on Iced Monopoly is strange too, care to explain that?

Rachyl
September 28th, 2015, 12:40 PM
I have been busy. What has happened?

All trains have derailed and now we are at a standstill.

Okay Racchyl take your vote of Yzb25 he was joking. I think he is one of most town players here right now after Funce.

The vote on Iced Monopoly is strange too, care to explain that?

Im trying to wait and see how he answers my question, that should prove his innocent, then i will unvote him. Wat is the situation with Iced Monopoly?

Toadette
September 28th, 2015, 12:42 PM
Why in such a hurry to lynch someone Toadette.....? We still have about 11 hours left to decide. You SURE as hell want to off someone pretty bad, i wonder why that is!
Because if we don't off a player a random town player dies.

Fire is defending Funce who was been sketchy. He knows he's the armchair guy and wants to save him by "town reading" him. Don't t fall for it. Form a read of Funce on your own and you'll see I'm right and Fire is not.

Toadette
September 28th, 2015, 12:42 PM
BTW 11 hours is not a lot of time given a stalled game.

Rachyl
September 28th, 2015, 12:43 PM
Because if we don't off a player a random town player dies.

Fire is defending Funce who was been sketchy. He knows he's the armchair guy and wants to save him by "town reading" him. Don't t fall for it. Form a read of Funce on your own and you'll see I'm right and Fire is not.

But why would Fire defend Funce if there is only one Armadeus? Okay i will scroll back and read Funces comments

Rachyl
September 28th, 2015, 12:45 PM

Thats odd Toadette. He proclaimed YOU to be the armadeus!

Toadette
September 28th, 2015, 12:46 PM
But why would Fire defend Funce if there is only one Armadeus? Okay i will scroll back and read Funces comments
If Funce is Armadeus and Fire is Armadeus follower, then of course Fire is found to defend him because if we lynch Armadeis day 1 it's over we win

Toadette
September 28th, 2015, 12:47 PM
Thats odd Toadette. He proclaimed YOU to be the armadeus!
He's saying a hypothetical. Defending someone is something an Armadeus follower would do

Aka what Firebringer is doing

Rachyl
September 28th, 2015, 12:48 PM
He's saying a hypothetical. Defending someone is something an Armadeus follower would do

Aka what Firebringer is doing

Okay. so, we have an Armadaeus and a Armadeus follower? I was under the assumption there was only one....ugh

Firebringer
September 28th, 2015, 12:52 PM
If Funce is Armadeus and Fire is Armadeus follower, then of course Fire is found to defend him because if we lynch Armadeis day 1 it's over we win

How in the hell is Funce armadeus, give me something.
Nothing he has done so far has led me to believe anything else but town.

Toadette
September 28th, 2015, 12:52 PM
Okay. so, we have an Armadaeus and a Armadeus follower? I was under the assumption there was only one....ugh
Two followers. Each know who Armadeus is but Armadeus doesn't know who they are.

Any defending of anyone else is immediately suspicious hence my suspicion that Fire defending Funce makes Funce Armadeus is even stronger after Dunces obviously not town posts.

Rachyl
September 28th, 2015, 12:53 PM
Funce

Firebringer
Rachyl I think you are town, you need to stop listening to Toadette. She is scum and trying to get you to lynch town.

Rachyl
Two followers. Each know who Armadeus is but Armadeus doesn't know who they are.

Any defending of anyone else is immediately suspicious hence my suspicion that Fire defending Funce makes Funce Armadeus is even stronger after Dunces obviously not town posts.

Toadette is clearly right about this.

Toadette
September 28th, 2015, 12:54 PM
How in the hell is Funce armadeus, give me something.
Nothing he has done so far has led me to believe anything else but town.
I have stated PLENTY of times why I believe he's suspicious. Look at how self conscious he is and worried about appearing town vs finding Armadeus and how he sheeped the ika vote

Firebringer
September 28th, 2015, 12:54 PM
I have stated PLENTY of times why I believe he's suspicious. Look at how self conscious he is and worried about appearing town vs finding Armadeus and how he sheeped the ika vote

You don't see that as a newbie player?

Like wth, being self conscious is a TOWN TELL. Not a scum one!

Rachyl
September 28th, 2015, 12:56 PM
unvote. Funce

Toadette
September 28th, 2015, 12:56 PM
You don't see that as a newbie player?

Like wth, being self conscious is a TOWN TELL. Not a scum one!
No it isn't

"I'm not appearing town enough I need to be more town like" is a scum attitude

Vs

"Let's find the Armadeus"

That's a town attitude

There is 0 reason to town read Funce

Firebringer
September 28th, 2015, 12:58 PM
No it isn't

"I'm not appearing town enough I need to be more town like" is a scum attitude

Vs

"Let's find the Armadeus"

That's a town attitude

There is 0 reason to town read Funce

You are so obviously pushing a lynch on someone who you perceive is a easy mislynch.

This is no joke. Like I see Funce flipping scum in this game as a 0.000000001% of happening.

Toadette
If you're not going to vote Funce you might as well vote me. I am that sure that Funce is Armadeus and Fire's hard defense of Funce is confirming it even more

Toadette
You are so obviously pushing a lynch on someone who you perceive is a easy mislynch.

This is no joke. Like I see Funce flipping scum in this game as a 0.000000001% of happening.
If they are an easy mislynch in your eyes why are you town reading them?

Rachyl
September 28th, 2015, 12:59 PM

Firebringer is right. Toadette is CLEARLY pushing hard for a lynch. Slow down there Toadette!!!

Firebringer
September 28th, 2015, 12:59 PM
If you're not going to vote Funce you might as well vote me. I am that sure that Funce is Armadeus and Fire's hard defense of Funce is confirming it even more

I am voting you.
I remember you telling me to read, and now I am telling you that you need to read as well.

Toadette
September 28th, 2015, 01:00 PM
Firebringer is right. Toadette is CLEARLY pushing hard for a lynch. Slow down there Toadette!!!
K you're right let's not lynch anyone and let a random townie die instead of winning night one.

Toadette
September 28th, 2015, 01:01 PM
I am voting you.
I remember you telling me to read, and now I am telling you that you need to read as well.
That post was directed at everyone. I am telling EVERYONE

Vote me or vote Funce.

Rachyl
September 28th, 2015, 01:03 PM
That post was directed at everyone. I am telling EVERYONE

Vote me or vote Funce.

Oh an ultimatum? Okay. im voting you. Toadette

Toadette
September 28th, 2015, 01:05 PM
Oh an ultimatum? Okay. im voting you. Toadette
Once I flip town vote Funce.

Rachyl
September 28th, 2015, 01:07 PM
Once I flip town vote Funce.

im not voting Funce im voting you. GET OVER IT YOU SPOILED LITTLE BRAT!!!!!!

Toadette
September 28th, 2015, 01:09 PM
im not voting Funce im voting you. GET OVER IT YOU SPOILED LITTLE BRAT!!!!!!
You need to calm down.

I stated once I flip town, meaning once I am lynched and you see that I am town I am asking you to take my advice and vote Funce.

Until you calm your emotions I'm not going to continue to address you.

yzb25
September 28th, 2015, 01:13 PM
Relax guys, relax. We have lots of time to lynch the people we want to lynch. I think we can all agree on lynching Destiny for today. Even if he is town, his inactivity means he will only be a pain to figure out in the long term.

Let's start with the people we can all agree on then get to the tenser shit after a lynch or two.

Okay. Here is the test. It is a story about a girl.

While at the funeral of her own mother, she met a guy whom she did not know.

She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to be, that she fell in love with him there and then ... A few days later, the girl killed her own sister.

Question: What is her motive in killing her sister? Do you know the answer.....????? I bet you dont

You haven't provided enough information to confirm her motives for causing her sister. Ultimately, it could be anything. However, based off the fact you provided this funeral story I'll assume it has something to do with that.

I don't know the size of this funeral, but most funerals for ordinary people tend to be limited to close family. This means that, if she saw a man she did not know at this funeral, it's likely that the man was a man that worked at funerals n stuff. Perhaps a priest or a gravedigger.

If she was so wildly obsessed with this man as is inferred, I assume she'd do anything to get another chance to be by his side. Obviously she can't really hit on him at the funeral, so she killed her sister to have another chance to associate with him. Perhaps a second close family death in a row could win his sympathies to the point where he can't refuse her.

So, she killed her sister to get another chance to be with the man she loves. I feel like the fact she killed her sister in particular is relevant but I can't link that to my theory.

Toadette
September 28th, 2015, 01:15 PM
Nobody has agreed on destiny. I don't know where you got that from.

I am standing firm. Either me or Funce eats rope.

yzb25
September 28th, 2015, 01:15 PM
You need to calm down.

I stated once I flip town, meaning once I am lynched and you see that I am town I am asking you to take my advice and vote Funce.

Until you calm your emotions I'm not going to continue to address you.

No, don't play this way. You can't be certain Flunce is bad. If we end up killing two towns in all this drama our chances of winning will lower severely.

Take it easy girl. Let's choose someone who we can all agree is dodgy. How about Destiny? The fuck is so inactive that even if he is town he's basically useless anyway!

Rachyl
September 28th, 2015, 01:16 PM
Relax guys, relax. We have lots of time to lynch the people we want to lynch. I think we can all agree on lynching Destiny for today. Even if he is town, his inactivity means he will only be a pain to figure out in the long term.

Let's start with the people we can all agree on then get to the tenser shit after a lynch or two.

You haven't provided enough information to confirm her motives for causing her sister. Ultimately, it could be anything. However, based off the fact you provided this funeral story I'll assume it has something to do with that.

I don't know the size of this funeral, but most funerals for ordinary people tend to be limited to close family. This means that, if she saw a man she did not know at this funeral, it's likely that the man was a man that worked at funerals n stuff. Perhaps a priest or a gravedigger.

If she was so wildly obsessed with this man as is inferred, I assume she'd do anything to get another chance to be by his side. Obviously she can't really hit on him at the funeral, so she killed her sister to have another chance to associate with him. Perhaps a second close family death in a row could win his sympathies to the point where he can't refuse her.

So, she killed her sister to get another chance to be with the man she loves. I feel like the fact she killed her sister in particular is relevant but I can't link that to my theory.

Okay Ika. you answered incorrectly. You are a psycopath. because only a psycopath would know the answer to that question. YOU ARE A ARAMDEUS AND U ARE POLLUTING OUR GREAT TOWN OF FABLEBOOD! ika25

yzb25
September 28th, 2015, 01:17 PM
Nobody has agreed on destiny. I don't know where you got that from.

I am standing firm. Either me or Funce eats rope.

Ohh I said it twice lol. Anyway, don't try to create a false dichotomy, we're not idiots. We're well aware of the fact we can just choose to lynch neither of you xD.

yzb25
September 28th, 2015, 01:18 PM
Okay Ika. you answered incorrectly. You are a psycopath. because only a psycopath would know the answer to that question. YOU ARE A ARAMDEUS AND U ARE POLLUTING OUR GREAT TOWN OF FABLEBOOD! ika25

Omg did I actually get it right?! :D

I feel a very inappropriate sense of achievement xD

Toadette
September 28th, 2015, 01:20 PM
lol "ika"

Rachyl
September 28th, 2015, 01:22 PM
unvote Ika25

yzb25
September 28th, 2015, 01:34 PM
lol "ika"

Y not we lynch Destiny today, and then we can come to an agreement on the Funce situation tomorrow, when we have more time to continue discussing it? He didn't reply to the last question I asked him. And it's possible he might not even come on again tonight.

Rachyl
September 28th, 2015, 01:36 PM
Y not we lynch Destiny today, and then we can come to an agreement on the Funce situation tomorrow, when we have more time to continue discussing it? He didn't reply to the last question I asked him. And it's possible he might not even come on again tonight.

Okay i agree. DestinyXD

Rachyl
September 28th, 2015, 01:37 PM
Hay! wheres LingsAreCute? Are you playing Lings??? I miss you!

Toadette
September 28th, 2015, 01:44 PM
Soooooo Rachyl is going off on me for being so eager to lynch

When she appears happy to lynch anyone

Hmmmm.

yzb25
September 28th, 2015, 01:48 PM
DestinyXD

I've been wondering where Lings has gone off to, as well.

yzb25
September 28th, 2015, 01:51 PM
Soooooo Rachyl is going off on me for being so eager to lynch

When she appears happy to lynch anyone

Hmmmm.

What's with the great sense of urgency, anyway? It's not like we have to worry about nightkills.

Rachyl
September 28th, 2015, 01:51 PM
DestinyXD

I've been wondering where Lings has gone off to, as well.

She was here yesterday. I wonder where she went T_T

yzb25
September 28th, 2015, 01:53 PM
She was here yesterday. I wonder where she went T_T

She? Dammit. I thought I'd finally found a fellow male who shared my interest in adorable creatures >.>

Hold on, are you male or female?

Rachyl
September 28th, 2015, 01:55 PM
She? Dammit. I thought I'd finally found a fellow male who shared my interest in adorable creatures >.>

Hold on, are you male or female?

Well lets see, i have a vagina in my pants, therefore, that makes me a girl

yzb25
September 28th, 2015, 02:00 PM
Well lets see, i have a vagina in my pants, therefore, that makes me a girl

It's about what's on the inside! Not what's in your pants!

Rachyl
September 28th, 2015, 02:01 PM
It's about what's on the inside! Not what's in your pants!

LMAO omg! ur so funny yzb i liek you

yzb25
September 28th, 2015, 02:07 PM
LMAO omg! ur so funny yzb i liek you

ty, ty.

I'm going to catch an early night for a test tomorrow. Goodnight!

Rachyl
September 28th, 2015, 02:08 PM
byeeeee

Funce
September 28th, 2015, 02:54 PM
Well, Toadette doesn't like me at all.
Toadette I know your whole basis of me being scum is that I'm looking out for myself more than looking for scum. But a) I have to live to contribute b) I have to get you with me before I can scum hunt, because you'd be invaluable c) If I look for scum now, you'll claim that I'm derailing my own train.

Now, I don't know what's going on vote wise, but I'm not going to contest you Toadette as that only holds two of our votes in a deadlock. I feel that Destiny would be an okay choice for a lynch, due to fact that not contributing during day=one vote we cant utilize. And as such it really isn't any harm done if we get it wrong.

And don't you dare tell me that's scummy play, we are going to lynch a few town. Due to the fact that if Toadette flips town. I'm probably going to go next.

Here's what I'm picking up.

Rachyl - Flailing around, trying to get a grip on the game she's playing. Hard to tell as she sounds like she has no idea (like me, sorry Rachyl)

Firebringer - Far above my level to even think about trusting. Although I do like him for defending me (thanks btw)

Toadette - Has valid reasoning for choosing to lynch me, but I think has tunneled a bit. I think Toadette needs to take a step back, as a vote on me currently does nothing except confuse Rachyl.

yzb25 - Very Logical processes, Seems to be putting adequate time into looking at everyone.

ika - The Troll

In this situation with no confirmed evidence, its really voting patterns teams and defense. (Idk what I'm talking about)
(Firebringer if this is part of your plan to defend me to inadvertently make everyone think I was armadyus. Well done.)

To clarify, THIS IS MY FIRST FORUM MAFIA.

Funce
September 28th, 2015, 02:59 PM

Hee hee, Funce the Dunce!

Iced_Monopoly
September 28th, 2015, 03:32 PM
Alright, coming back to those last three pages was quite a good laugh, but someone needs to go. Lynching a potential townie is better than a confirmed townie being executed, so whilst there doesnt seem to be any decent leads, I will agree that Destiny's inactivity is the most beneficial move for the town to make, although I dont believe him to be scum. So with that, I cast my vote for the day.

DestinyXD

Funce
September 28th, 2015, 03:58 PM
I agree. I shoulve voted with my last post.
DestinyXD

Firebringer
September 28th, 2015, 03:59 PM
So we are going to lynch Destiny because they haven't said anything?

Great, best reason to lynch ever.

Look, we can lynch lurkers tomorrow.
We should actually try scum hunting right now.

Iced_Monopoly
September 28th, 2015, 04:12 PM
There isnt enough time to scum hunt, discuss, and unanimously vote today. If we go for that, we wont get the votes and a townie WILL die, its better to just go the lurker, only have a potential townie kill, and start the scum hunt with a fresh day and plenty of time

Firebringer
September 28th, 2015, 04:14 PM
There isnt enough time to scum hunt, discuss, and unanimously vote today. If we go for that, we wont get the votes and a townie WILL die, its better to just go the lurker, only have a potential townie kill, and start the scum hunt with a fresh day and plenty of time

We have 3 hours for a lynch.
I have worked with worse in order to get another train going and ready for lynch.

Funce
September 28th, 2015, 04:17 PM
You need to throw some cards onto the table Firebringer, our actives aren't enough to push a lynch on someone who has actually spoken.

Funce
September 28th, 2015, 04:23 PM

Doesn't this mean we still have a day?
We should have more to discuss by then.

Firebringer
September 28th, 2015, 04:24 PM
I misread that, yes.

We have a full day to talk. No reason to rush a lynch.

Iced_Monopoly
September 28th, 2015, 04:25 PM
That just confused me.. Its already 9:30am on the 29th here in Australia >.<

Rachyl
September 28th, 2015, 05:00 PM
Oh Okay. so we still have enough time. We have a complete another full day. Okay so, Toadette, this makes me highly suspicious of you wanting to hang everyone with a rope so quickly. Why is Toadette so quick to lynch everyone??!! maybe she is the Armadeus? It only makes sense that shed quickly want to judge someone like a midevil monarch. shes a spoiled little brat that never gets her way.

Iced_Monopoly
September 28th, 2015, 05:12 PM
Rachyl I Think you might be taking this game a little more personally than intended...

Yes toadette appears to be lynch happy, but lynching is better than not lynching in this setup. If she was Armadeyus, then she runs the risk of accidently lynching one of them by driving a lynch train. However if she were to keep quiet and not vote, it might indicate she is waiting for a townie to be auto lynched.

If there is anything suspicious to be taken away from her actions, is that she appears to change targets more regularly than most of us here, which could potentially mean she is trying to drive votes, but not concentrate them, resulting in an auto townie lynch, but thats just a theory, you too change targets quite regularly. As the others have said, its best to form your own opinions, and to be careful about jumping on a lynch train :)

Toadette
September 28th, 2015, 05:15 PM
Oh Okay. so we still have enough time. We have a complete another full day. Okay so, Toadette, this makes me highly suspicious of you wanting to hang everyone with a rope so quickly. Why is Toadette so quick to lynch everyone??!! maybe she is the Armadeus? It only makes sense that shed quickly want to judge someone like a midevil monarch. shes a spoiled little brat that never gets her way.
You're on ignore until further notice.

Rachyl
September 28th, 2015, 05:17 PM
Rachyl I Think you might be taking this game a little more personally than intended...

Yes toadette appears to be lynch happy, but lynching is better than not lynching in this setup. If she was Armadeyus, then she runs the risk of accidently lynching one of them by driving a lynch train. However if she were to keep quiet and not vote, it might indicate she is waiting for a townie to be auto lynched.

If there is anything suspicious to be taken away from her actions, is that she appears to change targets more regularly than most of us here, which could potentially mean she is trying to drive votes, but not concentrate them, resulting in an auto townie lynch, but thats just a theory, you too change targets quite regularly. As the others have said, its best to form your own opinions, and to be careful about jumping on a lynch train :)

Okay, sorry your not winning me over here. Toadette is guilty. She set off my bullshit radar immeditately. Especially when she auto voted firebringer AND ika right as soon as the game started. Shes an Armadeus i just know it. Im fairly certain Ika Firebringer and iced Monopoly are all townies

Rachyl
September 28th, 2015, 05:17 PM
You're on ignore until further notice.

Awwwww! Poor Toadette was hurt by mere words! Wat a little crybaby. Awww wats wrong Toadette you didnt get your way? Poor little girl!!!!

Iced_Monopoly
September 28th, 2015, 05:19 PM
I-Is this something that is really going to happen? Cmon, its just a game..

Firebringer
September 28th, 2015, 05:21 PM
If it gets too serious the Host will intervene.

In the mean time, I would like people to ISO Toadette and tell me how she is town in this game.
Her interactions for instance the whole "Lynch me or Funce" seem townie, though I have also been known to do those kinds of actions as scum too.

Anyone have strong opinions on Toadette?

Rachyl
September 28th, 2015, 05:23 PM
I love how asshurt i made Toadette : ] Shes clearly PMsing and bleeding all over herself

Firebringer
September 28th, 2015, 05:24 PM
You know you can still report people who are personally attacking you. Some things in game are acceptable but some are not.

Toadette
September 28th, 2015, 05:27 PM
You know you can still report people who are personally attacking you. Some things in game are acceptable but some are not.
It doesn't bother me it's just not worth responding to.

Rachyl
September 28th, 2015, 05:31 PM
It doesn't bother me it's just not worth responding to.

Okay fine....im sorry Toadette <3 can u forgive meeeee?

Iced_Monopoly
September 28th, 2015, 05:37 PM
ISO?

Funce
September 28th, 2015, 05:40 PM
Day 1 Ends at 7:00 PM PDT September 29th. (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=how+long+until+7PM+PDT+september+29th%3F)

Hey Iced, Check here, this will show you how munch time you've got left.

Rachyl
September 28th, 2015, 05:54 PM
PLEASE PLEASE TOADETTE T_T IM GOING TO CRY

Toadette
September 28th, 2015, 06:18 PM
I'm staying firm in my vote. I refuse to vote anyone else.

Rachyl
September 28th, 2015, 06:25 PM
unvote Toadette

DestinyXD

ika
September 28th, 2015, 10:19 PM
ISO?

its a thing we have on another site me and fire play at where you can see an indviduals post

(im still stand by my plan of town-bloc or random so let me know when we are gonna do it)

MattZed
September 28th, 2015, 10:40 PM
Effective immediately, Slaol has replaced DestinyXD.

Slaol
September 28th, 2015, 10:43 PM
DestinyXDeeznuts.

thank you

Slaol
September 28th, 2015, 10:49 PM
BB, how long is the day from now?

Slaol
September 28th, 2015, 10:53 PM
20 hours. It'll be tight, but I think I'll get a chance to read through all of this before day ends, and hopefully make some posts about some stuff.

I've got a headache, work, a girl to avoid, my brains to blow out, a sword fight to have, and a date and a half to have tomorrow. I think I'll get time in there somewhere.

MattZed
September 28th, 2015, 10:58 PM
BB, how long is the day from now?
Day ends in 20 hours.